Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw  (Read 942632 times)

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread - TNA Impact RIP
« Reply #2160 on: July 18, 2015, 02:13:06 PM »
Only way I managed to get tickets was because I have an AMEX card, lol. Tickets just released to the general public and they sold out quick as fuck.
nat

Himu

IYKYK

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread
« Reply #2162 on: July 19, 2015, 06:29:47 PM »
Bork Lazer reks Seth Rollins 2nite. Or maybe shenanigans?!
Hi

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #2163 on: July 19, 2015, 09:54:02 PM »
Why can't I buy Official Kevin "Fight Owens Fight" Owens athletic shorts? WWE you're fucking up.
nat

Himu

« Reply #2164 on: July 19, 2015, 10:04:46 PM »
Haven't watched BG yet because EVO is on, but I thought that Kevin Owens vs John Cena feud is fantastic in terms of promos, but the matches...they're not my thing. I don't get much storytelling from them. They're mostly spot fests and calling cool moves. Puro and NXT has spoiled me.
IYKYK

archie4208

« Reply #2165 on: July 19, 2015, 10:21:51 PM »
Oh boy Cena wins.  :zzz

Trent Dole

« Reply #2166 on: July 19, 2015, 10:30:58 PM »
By a fucking tap out no less. Eat shit wwe.
Hi

Himu

« Reply #2167 on: July 19, 2015, 10:31:35 PM »
Oh boy Cena wins.  :zzz

Why would you expect him to lose with Summerslam next month? Heels win at Summerslam. Owens will get his win then.
IYKYK

Trent Dole

« Reply #2168 on: July 19, 2015, 10:58:55 PM »
I guess that is acceptable. Tapping is still crap though.
Hi

Himu

« Reply #2169 on: July 19, 2015, 11:08:33 PM »
Well I didn't know about that.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2170 on: July 20, 2015, 01:47:19 PM »
Haven't watched BG yet because EVO is on, but I thought that Kevin Owens vs John Cena feud is fantastic in terms of promos, but the matches...they're not my thing. I don't get much storytelling from them. They're mostly spot fests and calling cool moves. Puro and NXT has spoiled me.

I didn't watch the PPV either.  Doesn't seem like I missed much, however the show ended with The Undertaker coming out and interfering in the main event, setting up Taker Vs. Brock for SummerSlam.  Apparently Taker was acting like a total heel here and 'destroyed' Brock.  Makes Rollins' title reign look pretty irrelevant since none of the focus was on him.  I guess he'll b feuding with Orton or Reigns again now.  Or maybe it's Cena's turn?  :zzz
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #2171 on: July 20, 2015, 08:48:15 PM »
This NXT Women vs WWE Diva's storyline gives me so much life I could cry Niagara Fall tears. I still can't believe I saw my bae Sasha Banks wreck shit on Raw
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2172 on: July 24, 2015, 08:00:20 AM »
So an apparent 'insider' on The Coli reported that Hogan and WWE's relationship was done (again) because footage of Hogan pretty casually using the n-word popped up.  And sure enough, this morning anything Hogan-related has been removed from their website.  He's not even listed as a judge on Tough Enough anymore. 

Funny considering that Michael Hayes said some vile, racist shit to Mark Henry yet still has his job. 

Hogan's only comment on this:

In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH
    — Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) July 24, 2015
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2173 on: July 24, 2015, 08:30:14 AM »
MediaTakeout is saying the snippet of the audio they heard has more than 50 n-words. And not the one ending with a.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2174 on: July 24, 2015, 08:48:44 AM »
Yup, that seems to be the source of confusion.
ど助平

Beezy

Charlamagne is a fucking idiot. Please don't listen to anything he says.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
You'll have idiots who will defend whatever he says on either side when it comes out. People are just dumb that way.

"He's only talking about the "bad" niccas. Not the "good" ones."

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-wrestling-caught-on-tape-saying-n-word-daughter-brooke-exclusive

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger."
ど助平

archie4208

I AM A REAL AMERICAN

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF WHITE MAN

I AM A REAL AMERICAN

FIGHT WHATS WHITE

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

Stoney Mason

lol not surprising. I have a feeling sentiments like that aren't exactly uncommon in the locker-rooms of wrestling.

Known story in wrestling circles.

Andre the Giant called Bad News Brown/Allen the same racist name and almost paid for it – Well sadly it appears that Andre liked to drop the N-bomb back in his day. It also appears that some of those wrestlers didn’t like it and weren’t intimidated by the Giant’s size. Bad News Brown was one of them and on a tour of Japan, he had about enough of the Giant’s “humor.”

Bad News has told this story in interviews and as the story goes, Andre the comedian was in the back of the bus during a Japan tour telling racist jokes. Andre was loud enough, likely intentional, for Brown to hear it. Brown had enough and ordered the bus drive to stop the bus. Bad News got up and told Andre to step outside. As the story goes Andre refused to step outside knowing how much of a bad dude Bad News was. Hulk Hogan and a few others apparently settled things down and Andre apologized to Brown the next day.

I like how letting out your racist tirades with your lover ala Sterling/Hogan is common. 

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
(Image removed from quote.)

I AM A REAL AMERICAN

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF WHITE MAN

I AM A REAL AMERICAN

FIGHT WHATS WHITE

FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

:lol  :-\  :lol
ど助平

Himu

"Stop the bus. Step outside."

What a man. :heartbeat

And yes, Andre was a racist asshole of a fuck. That Japanese shoot match story is awful.
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

Himu

It's best to play it safe and rep the rock
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

Was never honestly a big hogan guy. I just thought that whole gimmick even as a kid, was lame.

I did like the early nwo stuff. And the hogan rock match at wrestlemania was pretty cool.

Himu

I only really liked him in the initial nwo :yeshrug
Great foil to my (at the time) fave wrestler Sting
IYKYK

I just can't get over how this came about as a result of a sex tape. His pillow talk consists of ranting against a hypothetical boyfriend that Brooke MIGHT date.

Trent Dole

RIP
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
ど助平

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
It's best to play it safe and rep the rock

If you werent already :ufup

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

:rofl
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Iron Sheik is the best, like his in-ring persona isn't actually a persona that's just who he is.
dog

archie4208

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Himu

ban archie. he ruins dreams
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
ban archie. he ruins dreams

MAKE HIM HUMBLE
yar

El Babua

Shiek was right about Brian Blair being an asshole too, you know.

:ohhh

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Shiek was right about Brian Blair being an asshole too, you know.

:ohhh

FUCK THE B. BRIAN BLAIR
:sheik
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Anyway, this is making me want to watch Wrestlemania III.  Remember when ***** bodyslammed Andre!?  I will never forget that moment. 
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Does he get an asterisk in the Wrassling Hall of Fame?  :money
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:57:55 AM by Joe Molotov »
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Does he got an asterisk in the Wrassling Hall of Fame?  :money

I think they removed him entirely.   :lol
ど助平

studyguy

So did they effectively remove a ton of old wrestling media from their history too?
Dude was basically everywhere up through the mid 90's, no?
pause

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
So did they effectively remove a ton of old wrestling media from their history too?
Dude was basically everywhere up through the mid 90's, no?

Haven't checked.  Doubt they removed whole shows.  They'll probably treat it like Benoit and just never mention his name on the website.
ど助平

Himu

Erasing him from history is a bit much considering WWE fired Del Rio for slapping someone because of their racist remarks and completely disrespecting him. Or the fact that all of the male black wrestlers are in tag teams so they can't be in the singles division. Or the fact there's never been a black WWE champion. Or Cryme Time, or Mexicools, or the entire HHH vs Booker T storyline. WWE subsists on racism, and hasn't fired a fucker like Michael Hayes, but can delete every single video from their archives of Hogan and fire him like they actually give a shit.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
They're just doing it to get attention away from themselves.  I'm sure Hogan will be back.  It's fucking pro wrestling...they always come back.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

:rofl
ど助平

Himu

:snoop

Anyways, anyone watching G1 Climax?
IYKYK

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Erasing him from history is a bit much considering WWE fired Del Rio for slapping someone because of their racist remarks and completely disrespecting him. Or the fact that all of the male black wrestlers are in tag teams so they can't be in the singles division. Or the fact there's never been a black WWE champion. Or Cryme Time, or Mexicools, or the entire HHH vs Booker T storyline. WWE subsists on racism, and hasn't fired a fucker like Michael Hayes, but can delete every single video from their archives of Hogan and fire him like they actually give a shit.

Gets a little more uneasy if you look harder at some of the sexism too. Or fucked up ass story lines like when HHH got married and Stephanies high/drunk in the car. :holeup

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
To say nothing of that time that Kane raped a corpse.
yar

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

See? I don't even remember half this shit.

Himu

Gets a little more uneasy if you look harder at some of the sexism too. Or fucked up ass story lines like when HHH got married and Stephanies high/drunk in the car. :holeup

They even hold the women back because "it would be bad if the women outperformed the men". Thankfully, they're turning that mindset around with NXT ladies. NXT rocks in general, but especially as a women's wrasslin fan.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 03:52:34 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

It was HHH dressed as Kane.  Because uh...that makes a difference...?

It was the infamous "Katie Vick" storyline if you want to google that nonsense.

HHH sure has been involved in some of the worst shit from the past 20 years or so, hasn't he?   :lol 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Quote from: Ninja Scooter;173122688
I applaud the WWE for scrubbing a racist completely from it's history
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/donald-trump

:neogaf
ど助平

archie4208

Cena just made the WWE Champion tap on Raw.  :rofl

I gotta get into Japanese wrestling.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I didn't bother watching RAW.  It was a "night of firsts" but the matches still seemed like the same old, women's stuff aside.

Summerslam is four hours now?  LOL.  And the main event is with two guys who barely ever show up on TV.   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

Another ridiculous one was where Big Bossman crashed The Big Show's fathers funeral and dragged the casket away.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Let's not forget this classic!

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hulk-hogan-homophobic-rant-revealed-audiotape-transcript-racist-n-word/

In talking about what the network wanted for the Season Four finale of “Hogan Knows Best”, Radar quotes Hogan as saying to Heather Clem on the tape: “VH1 wanted me to do a big thing and go back to the house I grew up in. So we knock on the door and a big f*g lives there now!” He continues, “This half-gay was enamored with Linda,” speaking about his now ex-wife.
ど助平

Trent Dole

Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN RACIST COMMENTS RUN WILD ON YOU
« Reply #2219 on: August 09, 2015, 12:53:50 AM »
AYYYY WE WANT SOME PUUUSSAY NEW DAY :lol
Hi