Author Topic: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: I don't know what I just saw  (Read 946085 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Pro Wrasslin' Thread: When It Reigns, It Bores
« Reply #4440 on: January 28, 2018, 11:20:59 PM »
I liked the Men's Rumble, Women's Rumble, and the Raw Championship Match.   The Men's rumble had some weird entry and booking choices, but it was still fun and had a good pace.  The Women's rumble had all the kinds of surprise entrants I wanted to see in the Men's rumble, but the wrestling action wasn't as good.  Also LOL at them making a spot with Naomi surviving on the outside like Kofi always does.

I didn't really watch a lot of the Smackdown championship match because I'm tired of that feud and even more tired of the Shane/Brian feud tied to it.   I bet we get AJ and Nakamura teaming up against Owens and Sami until closer to Mania, too. 

The other matches...barely watched them.  I was ready for a break after the first rumble and the crowd seemed equally gassed, too.  I don't even remember who won that Raw tag match.  Also don't care.  SD tag match was just there, too. 
ど助平

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #4441 on: January 28, 2018, 11:29:45 PM »
 :like :like

Prediction:

Asuka fights (someone) and wins at Wrestlemania
Ember Moon fights (someone) and loses at Takeover

Ember Moon debuts on the next (show) and challenges Asuka for the title and wins, ending her streak and paying off the storyline from NXT

It writes itself.
nat

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4442 on: January 29, 2018, 09:43:45 AM »
That was a damn good show. Best one they've done in quite a while.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4443 on: January 29, 2018, 10:07:13 AM »
It really is amazing to think that this Rumble had John Cena, Roman Reigns, Nakamura, Prince Devitt, Rey Mysterio, and La Sombra in it somehow. And they didn't sacrifice all those guys to the altar of Cena/Reigns.

And then the women's Rumble in general was really exciting the whole time as well. I half expected some awful joke ending or something. I'm really glad they saved Ronda til after. Much smarter way to introduce that bout, have her be a prize fight like a match for a title would be normally.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #4444 on: January 29, 2018, 10:09:35 AM »
This whole wrestle weekend was fantastic and I can even say that had I not watched New Beginnings.

Suzuki winning the IC title, and Kenny and Ibushi reuniting were the highlights. I'm also rather looking forward to Sanada/Okada even though it's going to be an obvious result. And I wanna see Jericho/Naito. Lots of cool stuff to look forward to over in NJPW

Takeover was fantastic. Ember Moon/Baszler was short but did a good job moving the story forward. Moon's angry face is pretty silly but I like what's happening... and I just think Moon is a great wrestler. Then Cole/Black was pretty good... though I would have enjoyed it more had they stuck with the narrative that Black wasn't going to use weapons until the very end. And finally Almas/Gargano came together great. And I got to see the Bald Motherfucker takeout Garagno. I wonder if he's just milking the injury? Hopefully he's back by the next Takeover.

And finally Royal Rumble. So much better than last year which I remember hating. It has a lot of great spots, showed off a lot of people. It didn't feel like anyone was hurt by the match. It pretty much did the thing it was supposed to do. Nakamura and Asuke! They played us like a fiddle. They MUST now be setting up Sasha/Bayley, they MUST.

Very happy Ronda debuted after the match and not during. We'll see what she ends up doing.
nat

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #4445 on: January 29, 2018, 11:24:57 AM »
Papa Strongo, give us a Meltzer-esque star review to each match on the card.

For what it’s worth, I thought this was the best WWE since I started paying attention back in late 2016.
serge

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #4446 on: January 29, 2018, 11:47:15 AM »
Yup, best Rumble in ages. Loved the humanoids in Philly shitting all over Cena and Reigns and Cena catching on and playing it up. That dude's last couple years have been gold.

The Women's rumble was as good as it could have been with 30 competitors; it would have been better served limiting it to 20 or 25... some of the nostalgia entrants didn't belong out there *cough*TorrieWilsonKellyKelly*cough* but some it was good to see in the ring and they still were good, like Molly and Trish.

Obviously it would have been better to end with the men's Rumble match, but overall it was a really strong show and I understand why they went with the women's match last, with the Ronda reveal. I'm optimistic about her and glad that she's gonna be full time.
yar

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4447 on: January 29, 2018, 12:13:13 PM »
They MUST now be setting up Sasha/Bayley, they MUST.

I guess, but man...Bayley was barely in that Rumble and it really showed how down the WWE is on her.   She needs a gimmick change/makeover, IMO.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4449 on: January 29, 2018, 12:23:40 PM »
ど助平

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #4450 on: January 29, 2018, 12:30:43 PM »
Either Sasha/Bayley or they convince Trish to come back and do a match with Sasha. I get a feeling we're going to see at least 3 singles womens matches + some kind of big tag thing.

Becky still getting the shaft :(
nat

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4451 on: January 29, 2018, 08:54:42 PM »
When wrasslin' gets real:

Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman had a bit of a shoot altercation last night during their match. Strowman caught Lesnar with a legit knee to the face which Brock did not appreciate. Lesnar then responded with two vicious right hands that seemed to legit stagger Strowman.
https://twitter.com/AussieEmmet/status/957807231851884545
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/957807219084578817
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4452 on: January 29, 2018, 09:46:58 PM »
"IT'S...BOSS TIME"

Cole pls :nope

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4453 on: January 30, 2018, 12:28:14 PM »
So Ronda wasn't at Raw yesterday and won't be on Smackdown today cause she's filming a movie. How are you going to introduce your biggest new star, talk about how she's signed full time and fully committed, and then not have her on the next day? Even if it's just her there for a 5 minute talking segment it's better than having her disappear entirely. Hell, pre-record something and play it like she is there. Just do something!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4454 on: January 30, 2018, 01:30:30 PM »
I suppose that makes sense but I figure even a small appearance to capitalize on the night before might be a good idea. It's probably more likely that WWE has to work around her movie schedule until she's done with that and she was only there on Sunday because they weren't filming.

Supposedly she's been training in Orlando but they'll probably send her back there after the movie and she won't appear til March...or at least not until after Elimination Chamber.

I wonder if full time really means "full time". Is Ronda gonna be doing house shows after WM? I skipped the last Raw house show to come here but I'd buy front row seats if she's there.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4455 on: January 30, 2018, 07:07:34 PM »
tbh i wanna catch up on the wrasslin but find it all so time consuming cuz I haven't watched in two years. I guess I could watch current stuff and then back track idk I refuse to watch NJPW or NXT without being updated on the storyline because it's so important in both and a large part of the fun. Seeing feuds without them growing in-ring just isn't the same.
As far as WWE and NXT, now is the perfect time to do that. Same for NJPW.

In WWE world it's now the Road to Wrasslinmania so storylines are building up for that. Same goes for NXT. Storylines for both are just beginning so that they can culminate in April. NXT is probably the better one to work with because it's shorter but I guess it depends on how well you can multitask for Raw/Smackdown if you don't want to pay attention for 5 hours a week. Really you could just watch one or the other since they are "split" now. No need to watch both if you prefer the stars on one show over the other.

I'll admit I'm no NJPW expert but it seems like they are also starting over with stories now that Wrestle Kingdom is over. At the New Beginning shows they just had there was some stuff happening with the IC title story and with Bullet Club that is the beginning of new storylines (hence the name I guess). Plus there's less NJPW in general that actually advances the story so that's another benefit of it.

Himu

« Reply #4456 on: January 30, 2018, 07:50:48 PM »
I know now's the best time to get back into it. I meant when I back watch stuff. I don't like watching matches outside of context, like seeing a feud out of order.

You might love Okada vs. Suzuki at G1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5wicy7

Really good match. Not great, but really good. Should be used to show exactly what wrestling psychology is for anyone who wants to know. Some solid in-ring storytelling here.

Who is willing to share their WWE Network account with me so I can watch Royal Rumble?
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4457 on: January 30, 2018, 07:54:02 PM »
You guys didn't do the Royal Rumble roulette? You guys are lames.
IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4458 on: January 30, 2018, 08:22:12 PM »
At my party we decided to drink every time someone said "history making" or "history being made" during the Women's Rumble. That was a mistake.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #4459 on: January 30, 2018, 08:25:56 PM »
We drew ping pong balls for both rumbles at the viewing party I was at. Because of the number of people I got 3 entries for the men's and two for the women's.

My entries for the Men's rumble were numbers 7, 27, and 30: Cien Almas, Raymond Stereo, and Mr. Ziggles. 3 whole eliminations.

My entries for the Women's rumble were numbers 2 and 3: Becky Lynch and Sarah Logan. They (Becky, let's be real) managed 2 whole eliminations.
yar

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4460 on: January 30, 2018, 11:31:15 PM »
https://twitter.com/RockstarSpud/status/958547363282472966

Drake Maverick is a fantastic wrestler name.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4461 on: February 11, 2018, 06:14:56 PM »
HANGING AND BANGING

RIDING AND SLIDING
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4462 on: February 12, 2018, 07:30:10 PM »
ど助平

TVC15

« Reply #4463 on: February 12, 2018, 07:34:47 PM »
serge

TVC15

« Reply #4464 on: February 12, 2018, 08:34:44 PM »
Originally the bodyguard of Berlyn, the renamed Das Wonderkind Alex Wright, The Wall would break away from his former boss and developed a gimmick where he would "break the code" and intentionally injure other wrestlers by chokeslamming them through tables, often from high places like the top rope, apron, or even the video screens. Sid Vicious, then WCW Champion who got sick of Hulk Hogan trying to steal the spotlight, would turn on Hulk and put a $500K bounty on the Hulkster's head. At Spring Breakout 2000, The Wall intimated that he was going to cash in by standing on top of a hotel a few hundred yards away. Hulk Hogan, after years of taking his vitamins, had the tremendous eyesight to see him 400 yards away and 15 stories up.

WCW got rebooted 2 weeks later and the feud and angle were dropped completely. A few months later, The Wall would join the Misfits in Action as Sgt. AWOL, returning to the original Wall gimmick/name shortly before WCW went out of business. After that, he had a stint in TNA as Malice, and AJPW as Gigantes. He then died of a heart attack at 36 that it is claimed had nothing to do with drugs.  :doge

Thanks to you sending me down a wiki wormhole, I learned that Sid Vicious’ big injury happened on my 20th birthday.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #4465 on: February 12, 2018, 08:40:45 PM »
Extreme leg fractures are one of the few things that still make me squirm.
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4466 on: February 13, 2018, 11:52:43 AM »
OK, I like Braun Strowman now.  :lol

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 05:32:08 PM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #4467 on: February 13, 2018, 01:19:35 PM »
Braun has been like one of the best things in WWE for about a year now. TBH, their reluctance to push him up to the very top is mind boggling to me.
yar

TVC15

« Reply #4468 on: February 13, 2018, 05:02:22 PM »
This is pretty hilarious. His actual letter, I mean. He totally tattles on all the bad things the little girls he was fucking were up to in a (apparently successful) attempt to save his own ass.

https://deadspin.com/jerry-lawler-wrote-a-really-dumb-letter-to-prosecutors-1822790447

Sample:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 05:06:48 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4469 on: February 13, 2018, 05:31:58 PM »
Lesbian acts in front of witnesses :lawd

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #4470 on: February 13, 2018, 08:21:21 PM »
I'm not well versed in the going ons of wrestling in the past few years, so I just guessed. If so good on him because Braun is pretty great, dude should get have had a title run by now.

And that's what we're talking about, stro
yar

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4471 on: February 13, 2018, 11:22:25 PM »
I gave up halfway through Smackdown today. What a mess it was. Anything that involves Ziggler now is instant :nope for me. I think it's time to take a break but I really like AJ. :-\ Not sure when/why things turned but Raw really has pulled ahead now.

Also the mixed match stuff is really great. Sami/Becky, Rusev/Lana, and of course Braun/Alexa are all really fun teams. The whole thing seems more relaxed and its much better look at the same characters.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #4472 on: February 14, 2018, 01:39:47 AM »
Braun fucking rules.
Kurt: Braun will you please stop literally murdering everyone?
Braun: NO!
Kurt: :trumps
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4473 on: February 14, 2018, 07:57:37 AM »
Is there any truth to the rumblings that Vince is finally stepping down (to focus on the XFL) and giving a lot more control of everything to HHH, or is that just more dirt sheet bullshit?

I see that they are going to be going back to PPVs regularly-featuring wrestlers from both brands again.  Already the beginning of the end for brand split 2.0?

I gave up halfway through Smackdown today. What a mess it was. Anything that involves Ziggler now is instant :nope for me. I think it's time to take a break but I really like AJ. :-\ Not sure when/why things turned but Raw really has pulled ahead now.

Ziggler got himself a nice new contract for the next two years where he's going to play glorified jobber to the stars, but will get paid nicely and can do other stuff/leave right after he's done for the night.  If he was so tired of everything...WHY DID HE SIGN ON FOR TWO MORE YEARS!?

SD has been bad for me ever since the whole Daniel vs. Shane 'war' started.  It's a beyond tired storyline that needs to fucking end already.

Also the mixed match stuff is really great. Sami/Becky, Rusev/Lana, and of course Braun/Alexa are all really fun teams. The whole thing seems more relaxed and its much better look at the same characters.

IIRC this is produced by the people who do NXT, which probably explains why it has been better.  I've only watched a few of these and wish they put them on the network.
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4474 on: February 14, 2018, 09:54:15 AM »
They do put them on the network, it just takes a day or two. It's under the In Ring/Shows category. And I think the only PPVs with both brands are the big 4, unless I missed something this week.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #4475 on: February 14, 2018, 10:01:43 AM »
Ziggler reupped for two years?! Goddamn it, and just when I thought his ass was almost out the door  :maf

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4476 on: February 14, 2018, 12:12:30 PM »
I can't say I'm impressed with the decision to basically redo the CWC on 205 Live post-Enzo. Tournaments are just the lamest shit and don't do much to solve the issues with 205 Live. It's known that they are good wrestlers. The issues are mostly a lack of characters and storylines (as well as being live after Smackdown which probably doesn't help). A tournament doesn't do anything to address that.

Say what you will about the Zo Train stuff but it gave each of those characters a little personality. It got me to actually care about Drew Gulak, something I never thought I'd say. Oh well, I'll check back in post-WM. At least they have Drake Maverick, my new favorite wrestler name of all time.

I don't want to seem so down on WWE, I really am enjoying Raw and the Mixed Match stuff. It's just weird seeing SD and 205 in such a slump when they were so much more entertaining not that long ago. I agree with Bork in that the Shane/Bryan thing really has dragged SD downhill..and it's even worse when you consider there can't actually be a pay off because Bryan isn't going back into the ring there. And 205 obviously is suffering from losing the dude they built the whole show around. Still a bummer. :(
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 12:18:58 PM by nachobro »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4477 on: February 14, 2018, 01:17:22 PM »
Yeah maybe just keep it Live in name only and record it before Smackdown and you'll get a much better crowd reaction. But I guess they use that time for Superstars or Main Event or whatever?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4478 on: February 14, 2018, 02:02:40 PM »
Ah, okay. Last time I went to a Smackdown show was years ago when it was still taped and they recorded two matches for another show before it. Must have been Superstars.

Where do those shows air anyway?

Edit: seems Superstars doesn't exist anymore and Main Event is on Hulu
On November 28, 2016, matches for WWE Main Event began taping prior to Monday Night Raw. This was done due to the cancellation of WWE Superstars and to make room for the new cruiserweight special, 205 Live, streaming on the WWE Network immediately following SmackDown every Tuesday night.

TVC15

« Reply #4479 on: February 14, 2018, 05:32:47 PM »
Is there any truth to the rumblings that Vince is finally stepping down (to focus on the XFL) and giving a lot more control of everything to HHH, or is that just more dirt sheet bullshit?

I see that they are going to be going back to PPVs regularly-featuring wrestlers from both brands again.  Already the beginning of the end for brand split 2.0?

Ziggler got himself a nice new contract for the next two years where he's going to play glorified jobber to the stars, but will get paid nicely and can do other stuff/leave right after he's done for the night.  If he was so tired of everything...WHY DID HE SIGN ON FOR TWO MORE YEARS!?

SD has been bad for me ever since the whole Daniel vs. Shane 'war' started.  It's a beyond tired storyline that needs to fucking end already.

IIRC this is produced by the people who do NXT, which probably explains why it has been better.  I've only watched a few of these and wish they put them on the network.

I’ve had my fill of Shane. He can go away for a while.
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4480 on: February 15, 2018, 10:40:49 AM »
According to a recent Sports Illustrated article, Dolph Ziggler's new contract with WWE is worth $1.5 million per year. As well, he never really seriously considered leaving the company and always had intentions of re-signing.

:confused

According to speculation on a recent Wrestling Observer Radio, after WWE goes to dual branded PPV events beginning in May, it's possible that all PPVs will be expanded to be four hours in length as a way to get more matches on the card. One of the concerns for joint Raw/Smackdown PPVs is that there isn't much time left on a normal three-hour show for any mid-card matches.

:dizzy
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4481 on: February 15, 2018, 04:44:11 PM »
http://www.wwe.com/article/rich-swann-wwe-part-ways

The best thing about this dude was his theme so :trumps

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #4482 on: February 16, 2018, 12:14:29 AM »
According to a recent Sports Illustrated article, Dolph Ziggler's new contract with WWE is worth $1.5 million per year. As well, he never really seriously considered leaving the company and always had intentions of re-signing.

:confused

According to speculation on a recent Wrestling Observer Radio, after WWE goes to dual branded PPV events beginning in May, it's possible that all PPVs will be expanded to be four hours in length as a way to get more matches on the card. One of the concerns for joint Raw/Smackdown PPVs is that there isn't much time left on a normal three-hour show for any mid-card matches.

:dizzy
There's a psuedo insider on SA who insists Dolph's deal isn't nearly that much. Which I don't doubt because nobody's given a shit about Dolph for ages. Four hours every PPV? So will the big 4 be 5 or 6 hours each without the preshows included now, then? :dizzy
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4483 on: February 19, 2018, 02:25:46 PM »
The video is unavailable.  :'(
ど助平

TVC15

« Reply #4484 on: February 19, 2018, 02:58:01 PM »
Here’s the pro wrasslin’ graphic novel I worked on. Looks like it’s out in October. Lou Thesz and Buddy Rogers feature prominently (more so Lou).

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/558378/the-comic-book-story-of-professional-wrestling-by-aubrey-sitterson-art-by-chris-moreno/9780399580499/

spoiler (click to show/hide)
serge

TVC15

« Reply #4485 on: February 19, 2018, 03:28:23 PM »
I won't click those as I don't want to believe you're a real person with a real job in the real world

Eh, I just did copy editing and fact checking. My name appears nowhere on these. I may as well not exist. I wish I didn’t most of the time.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #4486 on: February 19, 2018, 03:42:56 PM »
I just don't want to believe such depraved deviants are wandering the streets alongside young John Cena fans  :jeanluc

Cena’s way too squeaky clean. He’s definitely up to some depraved shit. We just don’t know about it yet.
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4487 on: February 19, 2018, 04:07:44 PM »
Jeff Jarrett in the Hall of Fame? That's actually kinda surprising :lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4488 on: February 19, 2018, 09:00:54 PM »
Goddamn this is a hell of a gauntlet match to open the show :leon

TVC15

« Reply #4489 on: February 20, 2018, 02:48:05 AM »
Reading up on RAW, since he won the gauntlet, Braun faces Brock at Wrestlemania? I thought the big, dreaded, year-long plan has been to have Reigns beat Brock at Wrestlemania? Is it expected to become some sort of three-way match? Stro?
serge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4490 on: February 20, 2018, 06:42:39 AM »
Asuka wasn't ready for the English language. Still wifey doe

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4491 on: February 20, 2018, 08:45:09 AM »
Asuka wasn't ready for the English language. Still wifey doe

She's getting better at it, but she would definitely benefit from having a manager.  Shinsuke too.

Also nip slip last night after Nia threw Asuka down.  Amazingly they didn't censor this on the WWE Youtube channel...just one of the Engrish slip-ups.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4492 on: February 20, 2018, 08:46:35 AM »
Reading up on RAW, since he won the gauntlet, Braun faces Brock at Wrestlemania? I thought the big, dreaded, year-long plan has been to have Reigns beat Brock at Wrestlemania? Is it expected to become some sort of three-way match? Stro?

Nope.  That Gauntlet match was just to determine some spots for the elimination chamber or whatever.  They're still pushing to have Roman go to Mania and get the title off Brock.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4493 on: February 20, 2018, 01:21:26 PM »
-- On last night's Wrestling Observer Radio, one of the discussions was about WWE setting up a future Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns storyline which is likely the reason that Rollins beat Reigns clean on Raw.

-- The plan is still for Reigns to defeat Brock Lesnar and win the WWE Universal title, but after that there are a lack of opponents for Reigns into the summer. Dave Meltzer speculated that if WWE presented a heel like Bray Wyatt as Roman's first post-WrestleMania feud, it would be a complete failure.

-- Braun Strowman and Finn Balor would be two other candidates, but Strowman for one doesn't make sense as WWE doesn't want him losing in a one-on-one match. As a result, Rollins appears to be the guy being groomed to step up and challenge Reigns in a program following WrestleMania.

:zzz

Do the roster 'shake-up' shit after Mania already if you're not going to go with Balor. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4494 on: February 21, 2018, 07:39:09 AM »
Still have never seen 205 Live  :doge
ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4495 on: February 21, 2018, 09:35:53 AM »
Oh I didn't realize Murphy's debut was last night. I'll have to watch the VOD of the episode. Speaking of, what ever happened to the other guy in the tag team? I haven't seen him on weekly NXT but I am watching it sorta inconsistently right now (basically if Daszler, Heavy Machinery, or Street Profits aren't on the episode I'm not watching).

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4496 on: February 23, 2018, 03:16:37 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4497 on: February 23, 2018, 05:30:21 AM »

nachobro

• Live Más

dkdk

« Reply #4499 on: February 25, 2018, 11:50:00 PM »
this motherfucker reigns is gonna main event mania 4 years in a row. how in the fuck does vince fall in love this hard with this guy of all people  :picard :trash