Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5956913 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #55140 on: January 20, 2019, 06:29:13 PM »
also, they're a top level bioloscientist
1) That article is full of right winged pretentious bullshit.

2) Most people who regret usually do so in the first month of HRT as the sudden change in body chemistry makes them feel uncomfortable and they realize that it's not what they wanted. A lot of the time it's because the person is a cross dresser, gender-fluid, agendered, or bigendered.

3) The accounts of couple of people who regretted their decision does not equal the entirety of the trans community. A large majority of trans people who go through with HRT and SRS show a lot more confidence and happiness because their sex matches their gender.

4) Transgender is not a mental disorder or a phase, it is a genetic anomaly. There is enough supporting evidences that shows that the brain of a transgendered has the same formation to the sex they identifies with. Having a female brain in a male body is living hell, and I suggest you educate yourself on this matter.

I'm a woman, I am not a man. I lived my entire childhood as a boy and I was alone, scared, angry, and depressed. I've tried to end my life dozens of times when I was a teen and my family knowing the reason refused to help me and even made me never talk about my gender issues to my therapists (Mom always accompanied me). Do you understand how it feels to be this way? It's living hell, I quit school because of it, I had little to no friends, I was bullied and humiliated. Only recently have I started to become happy because I'm transitioning to the correct sex that was robbed from me when I was in the womb. The only cure for gender dysphoria is to change the physical sex to match it, you can't force a female brain to be okay with a male body and vice-versa.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #55141 on: January 20, 2019, 06:30:16 PM »
:drudge Benji alert :drudge

Kirblar is active. https://www.resetera.com/threads/tulsi-gabbard-just-both-sided-the-shutdown.94671
To summarize it seems that Tulsi is not running for President but gunning for a Fox News analyst job and endorsed by David Duke.

wow if true.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #55142 on: January 20, 2019, 06:30:25 PM »
I suggest you educate yourself on this matter.

benjipwns

« Reply #55143 on: January 20, 2019, 06:36:59 PM »
The media always shows the idea that boys are suppose to look, act, and be interested in this and girls are suppose to look, act, and be interested in that, and if you cross that line, you're a freak and you deserve to be humiliated. That isn't funny, not to me and the other trans people who goes through the bullshit society toss at us everyday because we're different.
they tried to force masculinity since then. Mom and Grandma slapped me everytime I wear their clothes and jewelry, they always forced "boy" toys like dinosaurs and toy guns
make up your mind ffs

benjipwns

« Reply #55145 on: January 20, 2019, 06:41:55 PM »
they gave me a medication that eventually caused me to have NAFLD later on. Because of her idiocy, my liver nearly died, luckily once I was 16 I went to my own physiatrist who saw what truly was wrong with me. My liver is better thankfully.
Firstly, I'm am clearly jot particularly hetero but I mean wow. He was just so goooood. The whole act was incredible. Am going to have a ride a dildo now and honestly when their letting you know their cumming its probably been a great might. Drink wine and suck cocks, guys.
luckily, thankfully

benjipwns

« Reply #55146 on: January 20, 2019, 06:43:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-trans-rights-are-civil-rights-are-human-rights.94710/
Mermaid's (a British organization that provides help to trans children in need)
sounds like a scam of some kind

benjipwns

« Reply #55147 on: January 20, 2019, 06:46:09 PM »
Family & individual support for gender diverse & transgender children and teenagers ▫️EMBRACE ▫️EMPOWER ▫️EDUCATE▫️ Helpline (Mon - Fri 9am-9pm): 0808 801 0400
wow it's a good thing that transgender children in need keep business hours

BisMarckie

« Reply #55148 on: January 20, 2019, 06:49:08 PM »

Firstly, I'm am clearly jot particularly hetero but I mean wow. He was just so goooood. The whole act was incredible. Am going to have a ride a dildo now and honestly when their letting you know their cumming its probably been a great might. Drink wine and suck cocks, guys.
luckily, thankfully

I think you might need an adult.

benjipwns

« Reply #55149 on: January 20, 2019, 06:50:56 PM »

what could go wrong

benjipwns

« Reply #55150 on: January 20, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »
I think you might need an adult.
or a chinese shower drain

i'll have to e-mail the embassy

benjipwns

« Reply #55151 on: January 20, 2019, 07:02:38 PM »

now i can't tell if this or ms.galaxy is the bigger scam

sandy help

benjipwns

« Reply #55152 on: January 20, 2019, 07:10:42 PM »
If she'd known how to turn on the lights in the factory, our top national priority would have become amending the Constitution to let her run in 2020.
Oh wow, even her GOAT console pick is perfect

I didn't think I could love this woman any more than I already did but wow
She's amazing. She's making such massive waves, it's about time...
https://twitter.com/Iron_Spike/status/1087128826969313281

:stahp

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #55153 on: January 20, 2019, 07:14:23 PM »
We are one step away from a Black Mirror episode.  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #55154 on: January 20, 2019, 07:14:44 PM »
sandy appears on stream raising money for a scam ran by an insane person, ResetERA.com asks which schools to burn down with the kids inside in honor of her bravery

EmilioEstevez

« Reply #55155 on: January 20, 2019, 07:16:25 PM »
It's funny too, my friends and even my therapist have all said not to commit suicide, but recently even they are not so sure if that's a bad choice. Even my own mother said she would understand if I go.

:lol Course they have.

"Friends, therapist... mother... I have to tell you something... I have been thinking of killing myself."

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #55156 on: January 20, 2019, 07:18:01 PM »
ResetERA.com asks which schools to burn down with the kids inside in honor of her bravery
isn't it obvious? that virginia school that nintex is an alumnus of
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #55157 on: January 20, 2019, 07:18:42 PM »
Welp, AOC is a genuine nutter. Thanks for the confirmation.

benjipwns

« Reply #55158 on: January 20, 2019, 07:21:00 PM »
isn't it obvious? that virginia school that nintex is an alumnus of
you think that's the only school with unsaveable trump supporters children who are growing up being groomed by pewdiepie?

no, to save the children, the flames of resistance must dance across more than one schoolyard

benjipwns

« Reply #55159 on: January 20, 2019, 07:22:56 PM »
AOC’s rise really seems special. Idk maybe I’m just overthinking it. But she seems to connect and resonate and say and do all the right things. It’s crazy how fast she’s climbed.
to person appearing on a video game stream?

benjipwns

« Reply #55160 on: January 20, 2019, 07:24:43 PM »
This is absurd and wonderful. Wow.
This is amazing.
This is just too amazing
christ, these marks are easier than shosta

Boredfrom

« Reply #55161 on: January 20, 2019, 07:24:53 PM »
AOC’s rise really seems special. Idk maybe I’m just overthinking it. But she seems to connect and resonate and say and do all the right things. It’s crazy how fast she’s climbed.

A leftist/RE approved video game YouTuber/streamer.

benjipwns

« Reply #55162 on: January 20, 2019, 07:29:14 PM »
Quote from: Ms.Galaxy
DK64's legacy will forever be known as the game that helped a lot of trans kids.
Today has been fan-fucking-tastic. Oh my God.
Super Smash Leftists Ultimate.
watch the permanently damaged liver celebrating tomight, lady

BisMarckie

« Reply #55163 on: January 20, 2019, 07:30:08 PM »
Can't wait for dunkey to raise money for John McAfee's campaign. :success

benjipwns

« Reply #55164 on: January 20, 2019, 07:31:46 PM »
The N64 had a fair bit of sports titles itself.
just when i think they can't post something literally more offensive

benjipwns

« Reply #55165 on: January 20, 2019, 07:34:23 PM »
She said N64 was the best console and used Mario 64 and Pokemon Snap as evidence. Are people seriously arguing she's wrong?
i just

benjipwns

« Reply #55166 on: January 20, 2019, 07:34:58 PM »
AOC + ContraPoints when?
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

agrajag

« Reply #55167 on: January 20, 2019, 07:36:53 PM »
DK64

:paul

PogiJones

« Reply #55168 on: January 20, 2019, 07:37:23 PM »
 :drudge Twitter/Imran Conspiracy to Silence Benita :drudge

Leadbelly

« Reply #55169 on: January 20, 2019, 07:38:22 PM »
alright, doxxx time because this shit is a hot mess of a rabbit hole i just fell into

I haven't, to be honest. Been contemplating suicide for days now, everyday makes me feel the urge to finally do it, but I feel like I'm needed to fight against this madness, so I remain alive regardless of such thoughts. I try to fight everyday; volunteer, protest, and talk to people, but when I get home, those thoughts fly in my head. I don't have really anything left to live for, especially not since December.

It's funny too, my friends and even my therapist have all said not to commit suicide, but recently even they are not so sure if that's a bad choice. Even my own mother said she would understand if I go. It's pretty much just depression and hopelessness on my end completely.
I take small breaks, usually when it's time to eat or sleep, but everything else in between is all about fighting against this new dangerous administration. In that remark, I refuse to stop or disengage until we win this fight. I am not going to sit back and watch people suffer, I'm going to do everything I can to do something about it. Getting involved, protest, march, donate, and engage with different people in different communities to rise up against that madman and his underlings.

Sure, it's not healthy, and sometimes I feel like it's probably best to kill myself, but I am willing to risk everything, even my health and life, to do what I can do to help. I know I am just one person, but if I can convince more to join the resistance against Trump, to volunteer and fight back, then it's all worth it.
I suppose I could take a small bit of time off when Breath of the Wild comes out. Would be rather nice. You're right, I can't burn out all my fuel early on. Just the anger and pain makes me push myself hard.

It hurts seeing my ex cry at night because he fears his friends and parents will be deported, it hurts to see some of people I know commit suicide because of what Trump represents to them, it hurts to see my family run away from a country they called home since the 80s, and it hurts more to see my mother living her life in fear. She's old, weak, and disabled; I wanted her to have the remaining of her life be a peaceful one, she has earned it. Now I hear her cry over the phone, I hear her say she's scared of losing her disability and being kicked out in the streets, that she's scared of what laws these monsters will pass that could and likely will harm me, and in general she's afraid of living in fascist state again.

All this just lit a fire in my heart and continues to burn it hard, I went from afraid and depressed, to angry and passionate. I just feel like I have to continue fighting, I have this massive urge to do something and I can't sit still. But you're right, I can't run on fumes nor can I allow myself to burn out quickly. I should take more moments of rest, I have four years of fighting to do.

There are many instances where knowing how to suck a cock can come in handy. I learned that during my best friend's wedding three years ago.
I disagree, men's bodies are just as beautiful as any work of art.

The penis alone is the most celebrated art in the world. Its shape is tantalizing, and the aroma is encaptivating. The taste is bitter, but it turns more sweet as you swish it around in your mouth. The nectar it releases always tastes different depending on its owner; from salty, to bitter, to sweet, and even spicey. Truly a blessing and a wonder of artistic nature.

... Great, now I want to give my BF a blowjob.

Do you understand what it means to be trans? I do, I'm trans, and I leave out of my apartment with weapons to defend myself in a "progressive" state like Massachusetts after a gang of teenage kids sent me to the ER because I was just walking by. When I was 16, I had to quit high school because the harassment and bullying I was getting since Grade 5 was too intense for me and my grades were reaching Ds and Fs.

You think the lives of trans is a joke? Do you understand what its like to be afraid almost everyday of your life because you are different? The way trans are portrayed in media is disgusting, its always the same joke about an over-masculine looking transwoman acting extremely feminine and everyone is laughing because "Hahaha, they're a freak for being different". The media always shows the idea that boys are suppose to look, act, and be interested in this and girls are suppose to look, act, and be interested in that, and if you cross that line, you're a freak and you deserve to be humiliated. That isn't funny, not to me and the other trans people who goes through the bullshit society toss at us everyday because we're different.

As Snitch says, if we were all equal and I didn't have to live my life in fear almost everyday because of the current inequality and prejudice we face, then I wouldn't feel as hurt by those jokes and could just shrug it off, but we don't live in such a world yet.

This. Ever since I got sent to the ER after a group of thugs decided to try to "beat the cigarillo out of me", I'm scared to go alone out in public without protection. I always leave my home with a expandable baton, a rape whistle, and pepper spray. I have to use these tools almost every couple of days and I live in Massachusetts, a state known to be extremely progressive towards LGBT people. No matter where we live, we will always be haunted by that fear.

My worst Christmas has to be this year. My entire family had their usual get together for Christmas, except I didn't get invited this year because I'm a transwoman, best part is that my aunt is an actual medical doctor and she treats me like I'm some sort of sub-human.

I spent Christmas this year alone at home with a pint of ice cream, a gas station burrito, and a bunch of holiday specials on TV while crying my eyes out. My mother later stopped by and brought something they wanted to give me. They had the nerve to give what's probably the most insulting thing anyone has ever gave me: a book on how to be a man, Testim gel, a list of surgeons that can remove my developing features, and a letter telling me I need to stop being a kid "pretending" and to grow up before I damage my body any further.

I'm probably not going to celebrate Christmas for a few years, or ever, after this event.
Deep hatred is an understatement. They always have hated me because I was different, I had gender dysphoria since I was 5 and they tried to force masculinity since then. Mom and Grandma slapped me everytime I wear their clothes and jewelry, they always forced "boy" toys like dinosaurs and toy guns. I've went through dozens of therapists and psychiatrists because of depression and anxiety and I was too scared to speak up about how I truly felt. I must have taken 10 different psychiatric drugs to try and treat things I never had in my lifetime and it only made me want to kill myself.

After I became an adult, I talked about my true feelings to my new therapist, he sent my records to a clinic he knows, they reviewed it and agreed about my case, and started hormone replacement therapy back in July. Nearly 6 month in and for the first time in my life I feel confident, beautiful, and happy. (Outside of what happened yesterday of course)

I plan to cut them off, especially after that. They always call me, and always beg and threaten for me to stop my treatment. Lucky for me I'm planning to move in with my long distance boyfriend around the summer after he finishes school so it won't be too long before I'm out and away from them.

All I want from the Zelda series is a gender select option like Pokemon, and I'm honestly angry and depressed that the series doesn't have said option. It should have been an option since the SNES days in my opinion.

The creators and current people involved with the series have said time and again that "Link" is an avatar, an iconic one for sure, but still just a blank slate for the player to project his or her own self into the world that "Link" inhabits. If this is the case, who can object to a gender option? Adding one takes nothing away and only adds to the enjoyment to the experience. I know my experience would greatly go up if I could play as a female "Link" called Maria because that's who I am. Any game that asks me to enter my name as the main character's name should have gender options, to be honest.

I actually feel a bit excluded from the game because of the current way "Link" is handled. The games always tell me to enter my name, and it feels personally insulting for me to have to play as a boy/man with my name and people in game using male pronouns (I'm a transwoman). I'm not saying it's the developers being malicious, nor am I "triggered" by this, I just feel sad and it really ruins some of my experience when playing Zelda games. I always have to play as "Link" as Link, an empty shell, one that I can't connect to in the current way the games' stories and philosophies are presented.

The Zelda games were never about "Link" saving day from the forces of evil, it was meant to be about you, the player, saving the day from the forces of evil. "Link" is meant to be you, it's meant to be a representative of you. That's how it was meant to be, and I can't feel that as long as the games are still forcing me to be male. I like Zelda games, but I just want to feel the full experience, and giving me the option to have a female "Link" would make me enjoy the series more.

As a victim of multiple pedophillic rapes, I find that comment he made disgusting and beyond disrespectful. It took me years, until I was 18, to be functional in society without the fear of people and the PTSD flashbacks, and even then they still pop up once in awhile and I still have trust issues. I hope GamerGate never affiliates with this monster.

Survivors of rape are people who learned to over come their trauma of the moments of pain and extreme fear when they were violated in a very painful physical and emotionally scaring way. Rape is more than just forced sex, it's a degrading, painful, and emotional violation of one's body, mind, and soul. It can happen to anyone, regardless of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, and religion. What this ass says is hurtful and I wish someone would slap him across the face.

This is very much true, A lot of psychiatrist/psychologist have very little understanding on how to handle a pedophile and automatically assume the person already committed the crime of child molestation. A friend of mine was thrown in jail over seven times because of it, and he committed no real crime and only seeked help.

Therapists are obligated to call the cops if they believe you have committed a serious offence like rape or murder, or if you plan on doing one. Though I can't blame them fully for doing that, barely anyone researches the cause and treatment of pedophilia because society would have their heads before any serious work could be done. No one want to hear that their taxpayer dollars are going to the research of pedophillia.
It's people like you, and society, that drove one of my oldest friends into suicide. He was a good and charitable man, would never hurt a fly. He even had a romantic relationship with a petite woman his age (23) that was very supportive of his issue and they planned to get married. He killed himself because of fear, the fear of society and the fear of harming his own future children. He went to every damn therapist in the state of Massachusetts as he could and most of them just called the police even though he was looking for help.

You people disgust me. These people, these human beings, are living in fear, many would never harm a child in their life, and many of them want help, real help. I am a victim of child molestation, I still have PTSD over it, but even I can sympathize with pedophiles who do their hardest to be functional members of society while society decided to hold a knife around their neck and will cut it at the slightest mention of their issue.
Because you are looking at this as a black and white issue. Are you a terrible person for not sympathizing with them? No, I wouldn't say that, but I would say you never met a pedophile and developed a friendship with them. You don't understand what a true pedophile is and what it means to be one. They are real people, with real goals and achievements, they want a happy life, but that one thing is holding them down. The interesting fact is many assume they just want to have sex with children, but the truth is that a lot of them want a consensual relationship with children, hence why killing off the libdo of a pedophile rarely works. There are even such a thing as asexual pedophiles, people who just want a romantic relationship with a child with no desire to have sex.

My friend was plagued with it since he was 15 years old, the thoughts scared him, it pushed him to depression, anxiety, and eventually suicide. He tried to live life normally, even found some happiness in a woman his age, but the thing is that he still had those thoughts and any happiness was quickly replaced with dread. He tried to seek help, but society turn him down and labeled him as a monster.

Should we celebrate these people for resisting their urges? In my opinion, yes, because they're struggling to overcome not only lust and taboo, but also society's label on them as monsters that need to be executed for even having thoughts. In fact, it's that latter that causes most of them to struggle with it. If we live in a world where society was more sympathetic toward pedophiles and accept that it's a psychological condition that needs to be treated, than research would progress, new treatment methods would be discovered, and pedophiles would have a way to help themselves while child sex crime start to dwindle down. In fact, more pedophile would actively seek out help instead of living in fear where the thoughts would fester until they actually commit the crime and/or kill themselves.

The topic here is that we, as a society, needs to stop demonizing and assuming that all pedophiles will always rape children. These are people with a condition that needs help, and demonizing is just going to make things worse.

I have a weird relationship with my mom. I don't love her, but I feel pity for her, and also hate her at the same time. She made a lot of mistakes in her life, each of which hurt me severely. My father was abusive drunk who hovered me above boiling water and sexually violated me, her decision was to let him continue doing stuff like that until we escaped to the U.S. when I was 6. He did this shit since I was born. (I don't know about Portuguese laws back in the 90s, but I highly doubt she couldn't call the cops after the amount of bruises me and her had from that monster.)

Moving to the U.S. was also a big mistake because she had no financial support once she got into this country and as such, once we had a place to live, she left me alone 80% of the time at home to work in a factory and a restaurant. It got worse when she started dating a guy who raped me for a couple of months straight. The worst part is that she heard stuff from that guy's ex about what he's done to her son and choose to ignore her. Also, that monster was never convicted. He left without any consequences because I was too traumatized to say anything and mom decided to never called the cops on him. Instead, she thought it would be best that she took my more colorful clothes away and cut my hair to make me look more boyish. (I have no idea what made her think that would help.)

After all that, she never told anyone about what happened, no even therapists, who then thought I just had ADHD because of how I was behaving (I never had ADHD), and they gave me a medication that eventually caused me to have NAFLD later on. Because of her idiocy, my liver nearly died, luckily once I was 16 I went to my own physiatrist who saw what truly was wrong with me. My liver is better thankfully.

Through out my teen years, when I was exploring my gender and sexuality, she forced me to not explore them by pretty much ruining my friendships and relationships by embarrassing me and telling me that I'll suffer if I'm gay or someshit like that. I became an outcast because of her, she treated all my friends like muggers. Worse is that my gender dysphoria was starting to show a lot more around that time, so it hurt me more that she was forcing this stupid over-masculinity onto me. When she finally got into a car crash when I was 15, I finally had some damn room to breath and had a relationship with a cute guy I liked. Sad it only last 5 months before she recovered and was taking "care" of me again.

Now she, along with my "family", are trying to stop me from transitioning from male to female by really abusive and disgusting means. I plan to move and completely lose connections with her, because I've had enough of how much she has ruined my life. But at the same time, I feel a bit of pity. In her head she thinks what she's doing and has done was all for the better of me, but never once did she ever say "Is this okay?" to me. She never asked me questions, never considered my opinion; it doesn't help she has bipolar disorder either. Even when that's the case, I can't over look how horrible my life was because of her, nor can I love her after all of that.

That person is nuts, but... what the hell possesses a man, who claims not to be gay, to have sex with another man? I could quite happily live my life without ever knowing what that experience is like.

Propagandhim

« Reply #55170 on: January 20, 2019, 07:38:54 PM »
DK64's legacy will forever be known as the game that helped a lot of trans kids.

That's it, right? Can it get worse? Well, enter Donkey Kong 64. We have the Kong family making music now, and what do they play? Traditional jazz instruments. And rap. Furthermore, how is health represented? Watermelons.  ..  Now, most of these are products of their time, but I think DK64 is really pushing it. At that point it seems almost intentional.

BisMarckie

« Reply #55171 on: January 20, 2019, 07:39:00 PM »
Saying Pokemon Snap is one of the best N64 games is like saying that Home Alone is the best SNES game.

BisMarckie

« Reply #55172 on: January 20, 2019, 07:39:44 PM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #55173 on: January 20, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
She said N64 was the best console and used Mario 64 and Pokemon Snap as evidence. Are people seriously arguing she's wrong?
i just

:nope

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #55174 on: January 20, 2019, 07:50:32 PM »

A leftist/RE approved video game YouTuber/streamer.

a fucking GAMER???  :yuck oh he's one of the good ones  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #55175 on: January 20, 2019, 08:08:16 PM »
Can't wait for dunkey to raise money for John McAfee's campaign. :success
i'd rather they stream together to raise awareness about humpback whale consent

Bounceounce

« Reply #55176 on: January 20, 2019, 08:14:20 PM »
"The difference between AOC and Bernie is that if AOC had been the other candidate in 2016 she would have won."

Whoo spicy

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #55177 on: January 20, 2019, 08:16:53 PM »
winning a rigged primary  :-[

BisMarckie

« Reply #55178 on: January 20, 2019, 08:19:20 PM »

i'd rather they stream together to raise awareness about humpback whale consent

:thinking

:thinking
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I have watched a couple dunkey streams but they are pretty bad and boring tbh.
[close]

tummyfat

« Reply #55179 on: January 20, 2019, 08:37:14 PM »
Hey Democratic Party, let’s hitch our wagon to some chick who can’t even run for president for 10 years

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #55180 on: January 20, 2019, 08:53:48 PM »
she can replace pelosi as speaker, then when trump gets impeached  :-[

BisMarckie

« Reply #55183 on: January 20, 2019, 09:20:02 PM »
I'd rather play MGS in a basement by myself while I piss in a jar and eat stale old hot pockets than being subjected  to Mario Party. :yuck

shosta

« Reply #55184 on: January 20, 2019, 09:20:36 PM »
subjected
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #55185 on: January 20, 2019, 09:25:54 PM »
It was spiritually correct.

BisMarckie

« Reply #55186 on: January 20, 2019, 09:33:42 PM »
Playing Mario Party is the video game equivalent to playing Monopoly.
You are bored after 15 minutes. After 30 minutes you just want it to be over. After 2 hours you ask yourself whether it is a good idea to stab yourself with a fork just to feel something again.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #55187 on: January 20, 2019, 09:41:53 PM »

can someone post this in a Kingdom Hearts 3 thread?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #55189 on: January 20, 2019, 09:49:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/buzzfeed-the-unbelievable-story-of-the-plot-against-george-soros.94662/#post-17063285

Hillary was also our Soros. The same deliberate effort. The same organizerd funding. The same type of planning.The same evolution and snowball effect. It started before she was a politician and really before anyone was really worried about her becoming a politician. Might have gotten some boost from insurance or health industry lobbyists in 1992 when it became apparent as first lady she was going to take on healthcare as a subject. That would scare them because it would feel like "saving orphans" in the context of firts lady causes and give her a moral high ground they couldn't directly assail. She was a sticky target because of her husand, her own charisma and latent mysoginy. The campaign around Hillary was very similar - the fundemental difference being that she wasn't merely a private citizen and without the (((implication))). THe kickoff for the cmapign though, was the stupid fucking cookie contest "scandal" that started when she had the fucking audacity to point out that she herself was an accomplished lawyer and being a pretend Family Circle wife wasn't in the cards for her. Her comment wasn't a big deal, but her enemies made it one. That's the seed moment.

For Soros, a private citizen who has done almost nothing but good with his money, a coordinated false smear campaign of this scale should have consequences, but it doesn't. They may not even have broken any serious laws. The hurdles to successfully holding feet to the fire for libel and slander have been raised to the point where if you're going after a public figure, you can call them "shit-fuck-Hitler" and accuse them of being a child cannibal, as long as you qualify your attacks with "some people say" and the people mentioned in this story for starting the Soros boogeyman, won't even be inconvenienced by the story's publication. They'll laugh about it at their Cigar club. Even though they've risked his life as well as his reputation. On purpose. Knowingly via total falsehoods.

The disturbing element at the root of this story at least as it relates to Israel, is Israelis with multiple vested but disparate interests assembled around keeping the country in a permanent state of siege. At the most venal and pathetic level is a soulless politician like Netenyahu, who just sees it primarily as a way to maintain power and in his case, the graft associated with it. Bibi isn't himself necessarily a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation. A nationalist for sure. And a right wing opportunist. And Israeli nationalism is wrapped up in a religious identity too, in a way that's not (quite) possible in the US at the scale needed for a Bibi to emerge here.

But he treats occupation and settlements the same way US senators and their funding sponsors see abortion and homsexuality. They don't actually care about abortion. They have gay friends at the same percentage as everyone else. They GET abortions. They PAY for abortions. They just need it as a permanent wedge issue. Certainly that means they have to get in bed with true believers like Pence and the Evangelicals, but the people paying to keep it alive as an issue are also encouraging those voters to care about it in the first place. Making it the key tenet of evangelicalism - above and beyond evangelizing. And they cooperate with pastors from megachurches and rapture cultists and look at the shitshow you end up with - Donald Trump as a moral leader of Christ's life and teachings - a completely indewfensible position that defies credulity.

Israel has a similar left/right/centrist divide as much of the world. The problem for the right though, with the occupation and settlements is that there's a signficiant "danger" a peace process will happen. With no "enemy" Bibi's gross amalgam of disparate base elements will move to another party or lose outright. A stable, peaceful, secular israel is a danger to the coalition they've built and of course to its military industrial complex (and growing parts of its burgeoning tech and scientific industries). So the trick is to prevent peace and continue the settlements to appease the people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation and ultra orthodox lunatics, but straddle the balance between that and chaos.

Liberal and secular jews have a quieter voice than their numbers suggest for similar reasons to the US - first off it's harder to present yourself or your coalition as a "full" citizen of a Jewish state if the reality of your situation is 99% just cultural and geographical (the way most people really live here in the US and in Israel and all over the world). It's ludicrous, but we see it in the US too - dumb little nuggets of cultural shit like pretending you arrived at Plymouth Rock, and Freedom Fries and kneeling for the national anthem. It's a big No True Scotsman fallacy that plays out all over the country every day and is floated by a media desperate to appear patriotic and balanced.

So they've built a right wing coalition of greedy individuals, pragmatic business, crazy apocalyptics and hyper nationalist people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation - and wortk constantly to create a safer buffer for themselevs from international sanction, by continuing to foment middle eastern dissent and the near constant threat of war with Iran specifically, but neighbors generally, which even allies them in weird ways with Sunni muslim nations whose imams are simultaneously calling for the complete destruction of their state.

There's no easy historical hindsight that is a golden path to peace and prosperity and friendly neeighbors, but the right wing, Likud, the ultra orthodox, the settlements and the bizarre help or paralysis they've secured forom the US right and left wing means it's the worst case scenario without all out war or the destruction of either Israel or the Palestinians. Bibi needs Israel to be in the most stable worst case scenario poissible, for as long as possible. He has no long term vision for the country and he's deliberately spent his life preventing one from happening.

And US coverage of Israeli politics would have you think that it was 100% right wing country that is in a constant state of war with its own citizens and that those citizens are desirous of a completely religious Jewish state with an apartheid for arabs to live there in ways that are convenient fort Israelis. And that couldn't be further from the truth. The balance of information seems to benefit the right wing by keeping tension high, rather than presenting them as moral.

Creamy Optimistic Outlook:

The whole shitshow sucks but it's especially sad because a stable, peaceful and productive Israel is a fantastic model of how oil-rich Middle Eastern countries could rationally evolve their own economies and societies and geopolitics beyond the bread and circuses and war that falling oil prices may put a disastrous end to. The nature of middle eastern oil is such that in a future of energy efficiency, they could be leagues ahead in plastics and other non-CO2 generating fossil-"fuel" chemistry and industry, cleaner and cheaper than say fracking or other destructive extraction - and a warming climate means that if you're going to make big holes in the ground anyway, then low population mountains and deserts aren't the worst place to do it if it can be done cleanly. And their energy needs can also be accomodated by a climate that's otherwise bad for economies.

It's frustrating. But as simplistic and reductive as my whole rant is, the fact is that industry, extremism and greedy little men continue to prevent progress. And they coordinate with each other to fuck over everyone else to keep their scams, schemes and myths afloat. And they can do it by creating boogeymen from whole cloth, and never have to prove these monsters actually exist.
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #55190 on: January 20, 2019, 09:52:46 PM »
Playing Mario Party is the video game equivalent to playing Monopoly.
You are bored after 15 minutes. After 30 minutes you just want it to be over. After 2 hours you ask yourself whether it is a good idea to stab yourself with a fork just to feel something again.

That's why this is Giantbombs best series

Hot Slice

« Reply #55191 on: January 20, 2019, 11:09:25 PM »
Huelen is actually distinguished mentally-challenged tho, just want to make that clear.
Not true, but I do like a mental challenge, which is why I like Layton games, though some of the puzzles are BS.

shosta

« Reply #55192 on: January 20, 2019, 11:23:18 PM »
Hey dipshit, why didn't you stay out of a political thread
每天生气

PogiJones

« Reply #55193 on: January 20, 2019, 11:56:43 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/buzzfeed-the-unbelievable-story-of-the-plot-against-george-soros.94662/#post-17063285

Hillary was also our Soros. The same deliberate effort. The same organizerd funding. The same type of planning.The same evolution and snowball effect. It started before she was a politician and really before anyone was really worried about her becoming a politician. Might have gotten some boost from insurance or health industry lobbyists in 1992 when it became apparent as first lady she was going to take on healthcare as a subject. That would scare them because it would feel like "saving orphans" in the context of firts lady causes and give her a moral high ground they couldn't directly assail. She was a sticky target because of her husand, her own charisma and latent mysoginy. The campaign around Hillary was very similar - the fundemental difference being that she wasn't merely a private citizen and without the (((implication))). THe kickoff for the cmapign though, was the stupid fucking cookie contest "scandal" that started when she had the fucking audacity to point out that she herself was an accomplished lawyer and being a pretend Family Circle wife wasn't in the cards for her. Her comment wasn't a big deal, but her enemies made it one. That's the seed moment.

For Soros, a private citizen who has done almost nothing but good with his money, a coordinated false smear campaign of this scale should have consequences, but it doesn't. They may not even have broken any serious laws. The hurdles to successfully holding feet to the fire for libel and slander have been raised to the point where if you're going after a public figure, you can call them "shit-fuck-Hitler" and accuse them of being a child cannibal, as long as you qualify your attacks with "some people say" and the people mentioned in this story for starting the Soros boogeyman, won't even be inconvenienced by the story's publication. They'll laugh about it at their Cigar club. Even though they've risked his life as well as his reputation. On purpose. Knowingly via total falsehoods.

The disturbing element at the root of this story at least as it relates to Israel, is Israelis with multiple vested but disparate interests assembled around keeping the country in a permanent state of siege. At the most venal and pathetic level is a soulless politician like Netenyahu, who just sees it primarily as a way to maintain power and in his case, the graft associated with it. Bibi isn't himself necessarily a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation. A nationalist for sure. And a right wing opportunist. And Israeli nationalism is wrapped up in a religious identity too, in a way that's not (quite) possible in the US at the scale needed for a Bibi to emerge here.

But he treats occupation and settlements the same way US senators and their funding sponsors see abortion and homsexuality. They don't actually care about abortion. They have gay friends at the same percentage as everyone else. They GET abortions. They PAY for abortions. They just need it as a permanent wedge issue. Certainly that means they have to get in bed with true believers like Pence and the Evangelicals, but the people paying to keep it alive as an issue are also encouraging those voters to care about it in the first place. Making it the key tenet of evangelicalism - above and beyond evangelizing. And they cooperate with pastors from megachurches and rapture cultists and look at the shitshow you end up with - Donald Trump as a moral leader of Christ's life and teachings - a completely indewfensible position that defies credulity.

Israel has a similar left/right/centrist divide as much of the world. The problem for the right though, with the occupation and settlements is that there's a signficiant "danger" a peace process will happen. With no "enemy" Bibi's gross amalgam of disparate base elements will move to another party or lose outright. A stable, peaceful, secular israel is a danger to the coalition they've built and of course to its military industrial complex (and growing parts of its burgeoning tech and scientific industries). So the trick is to prevent peace and continue the settlements to appease the people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation and ultra orthodox lunatics, but straddle the balance between that and chaos.

Liberal and secular jews have a quieter voice than their numbers suggest for similar reasons to the US - first off it's harder to present yourself or your coalition as a "full" citizen of a Jewish state if the reality of your situation is 99% just cultural and geographical (the way most people really live here in the US and in Israel and all over the world). It's ludicrous, but we see it in the US too - dumb little nuggets of cultural shit like pretending you arrived at Plymouth Rock, and Freedom Fries and kneeling for the national anthem. It's a big No True Scotsman fallacy that plays out all over the country every day and is floated by a media desperate to appear patriotic and balanced.

So they've built a right wing coalition of greedy individuals, pragmatic business, crazy apocalyptics and hyper nationalist people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation - and wortk constantly to create a safer buffer for themselevs from international sanction, by continuing to foment middle eastern dissent and the near constant threat of war with Iran specifically, but neighbors generally, which even allies them in weird ways with Sunni muslim nations whose imams are simultaneously calling for the complete destruction of their state.

There's no easy historical hindsight that is a golden path to peace and prosperity and friendly neeighbors, but the right wing, Likud, the ultra orthodox, the settlements and the bizarre help or paralysis they've secured forom the US right and left wing means it's the worst case scenario without all out war or the destruction of either Israel or the Palestinians. Bibi needs Israel to be in the most stable worst case scenario poissible, for as long as possible. He has no long term vision for the country and he's deliberately spent his life preventing one from happening.

And US coverage of Israeli politics would have you think that it was 100% right wing country that is in a constant state of war with its own citizens and that those citizens are desirous of a completely religious Jewish state with an apartheid for arabs to live there in ways that are convenient fort Israelis. And that couldn't be further from the truth. The balance of information seems to benefit the right wing by keeping tension high, rather than presenting them as moral.

Creamy Optimistic Outlook:

The whole shitshow sucks but it's especially sad because a stable, peaceful and productive Israel is a fantastic model of how oil-rich Middle Eastern countries could rationally evolve their own economies and societies and geopolitics beyond the bread and circuses and war that falling oil prices may put a disastrous end to. The nature of middle eastern oil is such that in a future of energy efficiency, they could be leagues ahead in plastics and other non-CO2 generating fossil-"fuel" chemistry and industry, cleaner and cheaper than say fracking or other destructive extraction - and a warming climate means that if you're going to make big holes in the ground anyway, then low population mountains and deserts aren't the worst place to do it if it can be done cleanly. And their energy needs can also be accomodated by a climate that's otherwise bad for economies.

It's frustrating. But as simplistic and reductive as my whole rant is, the fact is that industry, extremism and greedy little men continue to prevent progress. And they coordinate with each other to fuck over everyone else to keep their scams, schemes and myths afloat. And they can do it by creating boogeymen from whole cloth, and never have to prove these monsters actually exist.

Who would read this

PogiJones

« Reply #55194 on: January 20, 2019, 11:57:06 PM »
Besides Kirblar, I mean
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 04:31:23 AM by PogiJones »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55195 on: January 21, 2019, 12:14:01 AM »
The beauty of stinkles' posts is that he generally tries to include one line in the middle dehumanizing trans people, it barely registers even if you are actually reading it because you glaze over

His own small way of trolling resetera and no one has even noticed or reported him for it so far
Uncle

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #55196 on: January 21, 2019, 12:23:52 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

now i can't tell if this or ms.galaxy is the bigger scam

sandy help

I won’t embarrass those in the room with a lower appendage, I’m sure you’re all 12s.

Neeewwwwsfeeed
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #55197 on: January 21, 2019, 12:26:44 AM »

Nah... let people enjoy the damn game.

Bounceounce

« Reply #55198 on: January 21, 2019, 12:38:05 AM »
If Bernard became president the country would devolve into a purge-esque mania of sexual harassment.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55199 on: January 21, 2019, 12:39:39 AM »

Nah... let people enjoy the damn game.

The more people who "enjoy" it the larger the platform it is given to spew its message advocating light darkness hearts hearts darkness sora donald goofy

:donot
Uncle