Author Topic: Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Whatever Warriors Thread  (Read 359723 times)

MoxManiac

Re: Warriors/Basara Thread: One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3, Dragon Quest Heroes!
« Reply #1260 on: January 24, 2014, 11:51:53 PM »
...Meets M.O.D.O.K.
no

Yulwei

« Reply #1261 on: January 25, 2014, 02:13:24 AM »
What is the best Musou game?

What is the best Basara game?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1262 on: January 25, 2014, 10:25:02 AM »

My favorite musou is Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate (Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate).  Love the massive character roster and guest character line up.  Ultimate isn't out in English yet.

The best Basara is the just-released Sengoku Basara 4, easily.  They have definitely improved it over SB3.  It isn't a huge leap visually, but there's more enemy variety, crazier stages, and more moves/customization added.  This is a weird thing to praise, but I LOVE the way you go from stage to stage in this game now- I'm playing as Date Masamune, and between stages, it's presented as a real-time third-person view on him riding his horse, while he gets reports of other battles/alliances that are going on in Japan- complete with mini real time cut scenes to show this!  It's so much nicer than just a typical map.

You can get the entire (mainline) Basara series on PS3, BTW.  1, 2, and 2 Heroes are in the SB Collection, followed by 3, 3 Utage, and now 4.  Same with Musou Orochi, since Musou Orochi Z is an "HD Collection" with the first two games.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 10:27:02 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1263 on: January 25, 2014, 11:52:38 AM »

Warriors Orochi 3.
IYKYK

Yulwei

« Reply #1264 on: January 25, 2014, 02:00:22 PM »
Ahh Orochi 3 eh? Good thing, I've been waiting for ultimate to come out before picking it up.

Do you need to know much Japanese to play the Basara games? I was just looking at some SB4 gameplay vids and it looks crazy good as well

« Reply #1265 on: January 25, 2014, 03:15:49 PM »

All you need right there.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1266 on: January 25, 2014, 05:45:27 PM »
Do you need to know much Japanese to play the Basara games? I was just looking at some SB4 gameplay vids and it looks crazy good as well

You don't need to know Japanese to play any of these games, really.  You will obviously miss out on dialogue if that matters to you though.

Sengoku Basara 4 has already gotten all of its menus and item names translated.

You can find everything you need here and here.

(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

All you need right there.

And unlike the Koei musou games, Basara games get different stories and locations in each game. 

SB3 Utage doesn't have the story mode stuff from SB3 though.  It's very much a companion game to SB3, like Heroes was to SB2.

As for what's missing here, there's Basara X, which was a 2D fighting game developed by Arc System Works for Capcom (got a PS2 port), and the two PSP Basara games, which were more like Gundam Vs. Gundam with a SB skin than Sengoku Basara.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1267 on: January 25, 2014, 05:55:23 PM »
Well, he's new to Musou, so bringing up that Musou games don't use as MANY new locations - while also suggesting Warriors Orochi which has a totally different take on traditional Musou stages - is irrelevant and quite stupid since he won't know either way.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 06:10:25 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1268 on: January 25, 2014, 07:11:14 PM »
Warriors Orochi 3 is the best Musou by far.

In my opinion, it is the ultimate realization of Musou games.  Huge amounts of characters, lots of stages that are large and epic in scope (the Joan of Arc stage is my favorite), lots of ways to rack up high KO counts, and lots of unlockables but if you opt to just play through the game without exploring those secret stages, it is still a huge game.

As a heads up, the PS3 version is download only.  The Wii U and 360 versions are available on disc for about $30.
🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #1269 on: January 25, 2014, 07:12:47 PM »
The Joan of Arc stage is fucking amazing. WO3 stage design :lawd

Also, if you want a boxed WO3 you can import from Europe for ps3.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1270 on: January 25, 2014, 11:47:36 PM »
SB4.  Man.

Capcom, why did I doubt you?  This game is too fucking good.  They just built on SB3 and added more moves, weapon customization/leveling/fusion, and continued to to give us crazy stages and enemies to fight.  Enemies can now group and attack you in various formations too, like building a human pyramid or turning themselves into giant spinning wheels.   :lol  There's also more enemy variety per stage.

Played one of Ii Naotora's routes, going the "drama" path, once.  She has a large sword and plays slower than most other characters.  At first she seemed pretty limited, but then you quickly earn her unique ability, which lets you use R1 as an attack modifier, effectively doubling her moveset.  I was doing crazy custom combos all over the place! 

Next up was Shima Saikon.  I'm not the biggest fan of his design -his outfit is a bit too revealing for my tastes and would look better on a female, but hey, this is BASARA- This dude is INSANE.  He also has what amounts to two movesets, which you can access by pressing R1 to switch stances (blades and a more kick-oriented style), and the kick style reminds me very much of a Kenshiro/Rei Fist Of The North Star fusion.  You can do a lot of his stuff in the air too, so there's a lot of juggling and air combos going on.

The only mistake I've made so far was trying out one of the game modifiers-- I equipped an item that makes all the enemies' health bars regenerate.  If you beat them, you get more money than usual, but it made one of the stages I played completely impossible...my level was too low to beat one of the sub-generals and advance to the next area of the stage.  I forgot that I had equipped this item and was going crazy wondering why I couldn't make a dent in this enemy's armor.    :lol

This is also the first SB game with DLC.  Currently there's two Date Masamune outfits (one came with the game) up; one of them is a DMC1 Dante outfit.  Had to buy it!

Absolutely having a blast playing this.  I like it so much more than SB3. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1271 on: January 25, 2014, 11:49:43 PM »
Mitsunari is getting a Vergil outfit.   :)
ど助平

Yulwei

« Reply #1272 on: January 25, 2014, 11:51:22 PM »
Damn... now you got me hyped for this series... !

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1273 on: January 26, 2014, 12:51:14 AM »
Damn... now you got me hyped for this series... !

It's a hell of a lot of fun.  They're really getting pretty creative with the character designs and attacks now.  Lots of crazy shit all over the place!   :lol

Let me try to sum these games up for you.  The biggest differences between Capcom's Sengoku Basara series and Koei's Musou games are that the Koei games typically take place on large, open battlefields and there's tons of stuff going on.  You'll be running all over the map and might have to quickly go from one point to another to stop an enemy's movements or to trigger an event.  Game play is more chain combo like.  Depending on the series you try, you'll have either single characters with weapons they can switch between, dashes/dodges instead of jumps, and teams instead of single characters.

Sengoku Basara, on the other hand, has generally smaller stages and progression is more like traditional beat-em-ups, generally feeling more linear (although depending on the stage, you might also be running all over the place), with locked areas that open after you clear a boss or all of the enemies out.  Game play is more open and free form, with actual Street Fighter-style special  moves (although these are just done with a button or two button press or forward and a button press).  SB4 features at least five special moves per character, three super moves, and a bodyguard who you can command to attack or team up with to unleash an incredibly powerful dual super move with.  To do this, all your meters must be full, and the game then goes into this black and white beyond-SF4 style ink and paint sequence with shit just going nuts.  I one hit killed a stage boss using this attack.

Like I said earlier, Koei games typically retell the same story over and over again and feature the same locations, but that's not to say that they're exactly the same.  The way everything is presented and the stage designs are of course different each time.    Sengoku Basara changes everything up from each game with new stories.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:15:09 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

« Reply #1274 on: January 26, 2014, 02:27:51 PM »
I was kinda iffy on getting SB4 in April, but now it's definitely on my shopping list.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1275 on: January 26, 2014, 04:27:59 PM »
SB4 is also improved, graphically, over SB3 (I usually game on a 23" monitor- hooked the PS3 up to my 42" HDTV and was surprised at how clean the picture looked), although it does still the problem where regular enemy NPCs have noticeably less-detailed faces and no mouth movement when speaking.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1276 on: January 27, 2014, 09:25:28 AM »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1277 on: February 07, 2014, 10:10:35 AM »
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, and Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends for PlayStation 3 will launch simultaneously across North America on March 25 and Europe on April 4, Tecmo Koei announced.
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2014/02/dynasty-warriors-8-xtreme-legends-release-date-set#CyPI51z0lyQpOJ5I.99

Pretty speedy release this time around.  I'm tempted to just wait instead of importing the PS4 version in two weeks. 

Hmm...
ど助平

« Reply #1278 on: February 07, 2014, 11:38:43 AM »
That's fast. Wonder if Shin Gundam Musou will see a retail release or just digital?
野球

MoxManiac

« Reply #1279 on: February 07, 2014, 12:29:21 PM »
They probably want to get it out before summer since either Orochi 3 Ultimate or SW4 will release around that time...I hope.
no

« Reply #1280 on: February 07, 2014, 01:05:12 PM »
They probably want to get it out before summer since either Orochi 3 Ultimate or SW4 will release around that time...I hope.

The first three were always Summer releases outside Japan.

Doesn't really matter to me, though. I've got the Japanese version.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1281 on: February 20, 2014, 09:50:01 AM »
tres fab  :lol

ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1282 on: February 20, 2014, 09:51:31 AM »
goty
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1283 on: February 20, 2014, 09:52:33 AM »
I still have the import DW8XL pre-ordered at Play-Asia, but I really just want to play Sengoku Musou 4 at this point.  Emailed Play-Asia to ask what was up with the release date (PS4 releases this Saturday in TEH NIPPON) and got a somewhat rude "we don't know, be patient and we'll tell you later nerdo" kind of response back from.  It's pretty obvious at this point that it's not coming early though.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 09:54:41 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1284 on: February 25, 2014, 12:55:38 PM »
Dynasty Warriors Gundan Reborn coming to PSN digital this summer - physical in Europe
fat

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1285 on: February 25, 2014, 12:59:17 PM »
Got DW8XL for PS4 today.  DAT NEXT-GEN MUSOU!   :o

(Not really...and this is yet another game I got on PS4 that's just a port-up.  I have one game, KZ Shadowfall, that isn't also on PS3.  :lol )

Here's Vin Diesel demoing the game.

Dynasty Warriors Gundan Reborn coming to PSN digital this summer - physical in Europe

Let me guess...PS3-only in English, too?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:02:04 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1286 on: February 25, 2014, 08:22:00 PM »
OMG so many enemy NPCs on the field all at once.  It's so beautiful!   :o :'( :D
ど助平

MoxManiac

« Reply #1287 on: February 25, 2014, 11:07:11 PM »
Yeah, no vita release in the west. Supposedly its scamco's fault.
no

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1288 on: February 26, 2014, 12:02:52 AM »
Yeah, no vita release in the west. Supposedly its scamco's fault.

Makes sense.  We never got One Piece either.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1289 on: February 28, 2014, 11:24:09 AM »
This video shows the differences in DW8XL on PS3 and PS4. 

ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1290 on: February 28, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »
That's a big graphical upgrade for me, surprisingly. Better lighting, shaders, and effects really make the ps4 version a beaut. Can't wait for the Samurai Warriors 4 up port.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #1291 on: February 28, 2014, 12:07:27 PM »
Why am I the only one here to think this Pang De cutscene is the best cutscene?

It's amazing.

1:41

Best cutscene ever. He drops the coffin and this badass rock music plays. And I'm just :dead by that time.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:18:24 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1292 on: February 28, 2014, 12:45:07 PM »
That's a big graphical upgrade for me, surprisingly. Better lighting, shaders, and effects really make the ps4 version a beaut.

The biggest thing going from PS3 to PS4 is just seeing the number of enemies on screen at the same time.  It's so awesome to FINALLY have no pop-in issues.

Can't wait for the Samurai Warriors 4 up port.

:drool

I really, really should be waiting on this because you know it's inevitable, but I just can't.   :lol :-[

Speaking of which, some more videos popped-up, showing some alternate costumes.  I really like the stage music. 

spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

The very end of Nene's video is  :lol.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1293 on: February 28, 2014, 12:56:37 PM »
Fuck YES. Those SW4 vids are perfect. Stage music and enemy numbers are great. No huge DW enemy numbers! WOOT WOOT! YES!!!! :hyper

Why aren't there any Sengoku Musou 4 vids on youtube. Didn't this come out 8 days ago? I want to look at a full stage.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 01:01:37 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1294 on: February 28, 2014, 05:38:18 PM »
Fuck YES. Those SW4 vids are perfect. Stage music and enemy numbers are great. No huge DW enemy numbers! WOOT WOOT! YES!!!! :hyper

Why aren't there any Sengoku Musou 4 vids on youtube. Didn't this come out 8 days ago? I want to look at a full stage.

No dude, it comes out on 3/20.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1295 on: February 28, 2014, 05:41:56 PM »
Oh.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1296 on: March 02, 2014, 09:36:39 PM »
Just pre-ordered SM4 for Vita only.  Hope the port is good and doesn't end up with the framerate problems that DW8XL has.

Will probably end up giving in and getting it on PS3 later, but for now I'm double-dipping on J-Stars Victory Vs. instead, since it doesn't seem to have cross-play.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1297 on: March 02, 2014, 09:54:30 PM »
Importing SM4.
IYKYK

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1298 on: March 02, 2014, 10:25:19 PM »
I'm waiting for the inevitable PS4 port.

On another note, I think I'm finally tired of playing Warriors Orochi 3.  This is the third go around and I'm starting to get bored halfway.  I must have put over 100 hours into it between all of the playthroughs so no big deal but I'm waiting for DW8XL for PS4 in the next three weeks.  Can't wait!  :hyper
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1299 on: March 02, 2014, 11:04:53 PM »

That's the big reason why I'm trying to hold off, although it probably won't come out until an XL version in the late fall.

On another note, I think I'm finally tired of playing Warriors Orochi 3.  This is the third go around and I'm starting to get bored halfway.  I must have put over 100 hours into it between all of the playthroughs so no big deal but I'm waiting for DW8XL for PS4 in the next three weeks.  Can't wait!  :hyper

Three times?  Holy shit, dude.  Do you mean you've replayed it multiple times, or do you mean different versions? 

I powered through Ultimate last year, to get to the new stages...and then burned out.   :lol  I need to go back to it already.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1300 on: March 04, 2014, 01:21:53 PM »

That's the big reason why I'm trying to hold off, although it probably won't come out until an XL version in the late fall.

Three times?  Holy shit, dude.  Do you mean you've replayed it multiple times, or do you mean different versions? 

I powered through Ultimate last year, to get to the new stages...and then burned out.   :lol  I need to go back to it already.

Once on PS3, once on the Wii U, and a third time on the Wii U when I bought it again.
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1301 on: March 04, 2014, 01:40:48 PM »
 :dizzy
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1302 on: March 04, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »
Share some of that money.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1303 on: March 04, 2014, 02:01:43 PM »
I'm much worse.  My Musou madness:

Bought Warriors Orochi 1 (JPS2) -> Sold and bought Warriors Orochi 1 (J360) -> Sold and bought Warriors Orochi 1 (JPSP) -> Bought Warriors Orochi 2 (JPS2) -> Sold and bought Warriors Orochi 2 (J360) -> Sold it and Warriors Orochi 1 (JPSP) and bought Warriors Orochi 2 (JPSP) -> Sold it and bought Warriors Orochi 2 (PSP Digital) > Bought Musou Orochi Z (PS3) -> Bought Warriors Orochi 3 (JPS3) -> Bought Warriors Orochi 3 (360) -> Sold Warriors Orochi 3 (360) -> Bought Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (JPS3 and JVita)

:dead

Don't even want to think about how I bought and sold the other games.   :dizzy

My current collection:

Koei:

-Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3)
-Shin Sangoku Musou 7 With Moushouden (PS4)
-Shin Sangoku Musou 7 With Moushouden (Vita)
-Sengoku Musou 3 (Wii)
-Sengoku Musou 3Z (PS3)
-Warriors Orochi 2 (PSP Digital)
-Musou Orochi Z (PS3)
-Musou Orochi 2 (PS3)
-Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate (PS3)
-Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate (Vita)
-Hokuto Musou (PS3)
-Shin Hokutou Musou (PS3)
-One Piece Kaizoku Musou (PS3)
-One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2 (PS3)
-One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2 (Vita)
-Shin Gundam Musou (Vita)

Note that in Japan, Musou Orochi 2 is Warriors Orochi 3.  The second game was called Musou Orochi Maou Sairin.  Musou Orochi Z is a PS3 compilation of the first two MO games, with the visual enhancements from the 360 versions, additional stages, more enemies on screen, and IIRC 1-2 more characters added to the second game.

Would like to get rid of DW8, SM3 Wii, Shin Hokuto Musou, One Piece 1, and Musou Orochi 2.  DW8 would be no problem but I have no idea who would take the Japanese games.  Suppose I don't really need SM3Z anymore either once SM4 is out.

Capcom:

-Sengoku Basara 2 (PS2)
-Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes (PS2)
-Sengoku Basara Double Pack (Wii)
-Sengoku Basara Battle Heroes (PSP) (Is more like Gundam Vs. Gundam than a musou)
-Sengoku Basara X (PS2) (2D fighting game)
-Sengoku Basara HD Collection (PS3) (SB1, SB2, and SB2 Heroes)
-Sengoku Basara 3 (PS3)
-Sengoku Basara 3 Utage (PS3)
-Sengoku Basara 4 (PS3)

SB2, SB2 Heroes, and SB Double Pack need to go.

Other:

-Senran Kagura Burst (3DS) (2D musou-style game play)
-Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (Vita) (3D!)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 02:22:15 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1304 on: March 04, 2014, 02:25:01 PM »
You're not much worse. He bought a wii u. Sold it, bought another wii u. Gimma dat payola.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1305 on: March 04, 2014, 02:32:38 PM »
You're not much worse. He bought a wii u. Sold it, bought another wii u. Gimma dat payola.

Wii U twice?  Oh, that's much worse.
ど助平

« Reply #1306 on: March 04, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
Would like to get rid of DW8, SM3 Wii, Shin Hokuto Musou, One Piece 1, and Musou Orochi 2.  DW8 would be no problem but I have no idea who would take the Japanese games.  Suppose I don't really need SM3Z anymore either once SM4 is out.

Do you have Half Price Books in ATL? I see Japanese games there from time to time.
野球

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1307 on: March 04, 2014, 04:09:03 PM »
Nah, they're not in Atlanta.  There's not even a lot of used bookstores left here.   I think Play-Asia might take imports, but I don't know if they take everything and how much shipping would be.

Last time I went to Japan, I took a bag full of old crap and sold it all off for a few man.  Not sure when I'll be back there again though...those ticket prices.   :o
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 04:17:46 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1308 on: March 04, 2014, 09:47:39 PM »

:fbm

In the defense of myself, I thought Mario 3D World was going to be a really good game.  Had I known it was a B+ title at best, I would have saved my money.

🍆🍆

Himu

« Reply #1309 on: March 04, 2014, 09:50:53 PM »
Can't blame you. I rebought a wii to play Mario Galaxy years after selling my wii.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1311 on: March 06, 2014, 09:44:33 AM »
Even more character footage:

http://gematsu.com/2014/03/samurai-warriors-4-character-footage-inahime

These are the two best videos -Yagyu Munenori and Ii Naotora- both characters are from the never-localized second SW Chronicles game on 3DS.

And with that, I caved and added the PS3 version to my pre-order list.   :lol :-\ :-[
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1312 on: March 06, 2014, 01:12:53 PM »
Lord have mercy. Game looks amazing.
IYKYK

MoxManiac

« Reply #1313 on: March 06, 2014, 07:29:30 PM »
I fucking need SW4 right now
no

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1314 on: March 06, 2014, 11:33:26 PM »
 :lawd :lawd :lawd

JOIN ME IN THE CULT OF MUSOU, BROTHERS AND SISTERS

:rejoice
ど助平

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #1315 on: March 07, 2014, 01:30:49 AM »
wheres a cheap place to start
pcp

Rahxephon91

« Reply #1316 on: March 07, 2014, 03:17:16 AM »
Hell I'm interested in getting DW8 on PS4. It looks pretty good graphically and well what else is on the system other then FPS?

Himu

« Reply #1317 on: March 07, 2014, 09:27:42 AM »

Warriors orochi 3 for ps3.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #1318 on: March 07, 2014, 10:43:53 AM »
If we're going to play as Jubei's father, is there a chance we'll play as Jubei in SW4XL? I know the timelines are off but DON'T CARE. :hyper
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1319 on: March 07, 2014, 12:34:07 PM »
Hell I'm interested in getting DW8 on PS4. It looks pretty good graphically and well what else is on the system other then FPS?

Since you get XL with it, the game content is HUGE.  Definitely a lot of stuff to do and modes to play.  Plus it looks very nice.

Warriors orochi 3 for ps3.

Yeah, Warriors Orochi is a good start as it lets you play with a huge amount of characters from Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors, plus extra characters from other games (like Ryu Haybusa).
ど助平