Author Topic: Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Whatever Warriors Thread  (Read 359682 times)

Himu

the first one :pacspit

IYKYK

Himu

Takeda campaign > Oda campaign

wonder how they'll handle tokugawa's.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
hyper attacks need to be nerfed. there is no reason to mash anything other than triangle save during the initial officer confrontation, and then it's square once, triangle x 100000000 (with some X presses thrown in to combo link).

Yeah, they do need nerfing-- don't think anyone is arguing the opposite.  But as you progress, you should find that you're not going to be able to mash triangle like that because the frequency of officers will increase and they will repel those attacks more.

pretty as sw4 is, sw3 xl was the better game.

SW3 (all versions) was not very well-received, which I suspect is why SW4 turned out so differently.  It's funny seeing some of the criticisms you guys have for SW4 when many felt that SW3 was too repetitive, with the same types of mission goals throughout the majority of the stages and crappy extra game play modes.  Diehard fans prefer SW1 and SW2 over SW3 by quite a bit.  I suspect Himu would feel that SW2 is a much better game based on previous posts.

I like the crazy-fast action focus SW4 has.  With so many of these musou games out, it's good that they are trying different things with these titles.

Anyway, next up is Chronicles 3. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:52:42 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Chronicle is sounding more and more like the "XL" version of this game.  But this is Koei so I expect to see an XL version for the consoles.   :P

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Musou_Chronicle_3

Himu, have you checked out videos of Hyrule Warriors game play?  Might be more to your liking.
ど助平

eleuin

• perennial loser
Chronicle is sounding more and more like the "XL" version of this game.  But this is Koei so I expect to see an XL version for the consoles.   :P

http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Sengoku_Musou_Chronicle_3

Himu, have you checked out videos of Hyrule Warriors game play?  Might be more to your liking.

I hope this gets localized, rather not buy any more warriors games for the PS3 and I need another reason to own a vita.

Himu

Kai owns. Lover her personality, love her move set. I'm enjoying the game more by using the characters by their type. For example, Ina is a special type, so I use her special all the time. Yukimura is a power type, so I use his charge move set. Kai is a normal type so I use her normals a lot. I'm try to use hyper only when I need to, for example, for crowd control, or when I need to get a way FAST, or when I need musou NOW. The game is much more enjoyable that way when you leave hyper moves for mostly hyper characters. It takes restraint because hyper attacks have NO downside at all and can be easily abused, but it's making the game much more enjoyable for me.

Sanada storyline can be surprisingly tough too.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:43:28 AM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

Himu

Finished Sanada story.

The storytelling in this game is pretty bad. There's barely any sense of flow. Most stages have no purpose or the purpose isn't explicitly told. In the Sanada storyline, I was expecting this great build up to Nobuyuki v Yukimura given the fact that's what Koei is mostly advertising story-wise with this one, and it never happened. There's no reason given for Nobuyuki to join with Ieyasu. One map he's with the Sanada's, next map he's married to Ina and on the Tokugawa side. Then it skips 15 years to Siege of Osaka and I'm just left with a vocal "what". The end result feels half assed given that this took two Clans just to tell, without any motivations given. Historically, there are a lot of ideas and theories on why Masayuki and Yukimura joined the Toyotomi, none of which are explored here. In past Samurai Warrior warriors games, noticeably 2, they give the excuse of friendship with Mitsunari. Here? Nothing. Nobuyuki's reasoning is even more vague given his previous care for his family name and brother. He meets Ina just once in the story, weapons drawn, makes no mention of Tokugawa again, but suddenly joins him. It's poorly explained.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
More than that, the finale duel cutscene between Yukimura and Nobuyuki was pretty lame. In history and folklore, it's been said that Yukimura became injured gravely, and became too tired to fight, so he ended up telling his opponents his clan and name, that he was injured, and that he would wish to die as an honorable warrior, to which his head was cut off. Past games did this pretty well (see: ). Here, Nobuyuki and him fight. Nobuyuki doesn't even hit Yukimura with a blow. Yukimura doesn't even look tired. He just cartoonishly runs towards his death. it's fucking hilarious.
[close]

Given that this was Koei's main advertised story for the story mode, I'm not too impressed. Oda's story campaign was similarly bad. I just can't help but feel like story mode is rushed. From the map design, to the actual story writing. It lacks that Koei zeal for me, which is striking because Dynasty Warriors 7 and 8 particularly do a pretty great job of presenting their characters, their goals, and their stories, unlike Samurai Warriors 4.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Dragon Quest Heroes will be coming out on 2/26.

The metal slime PS4 "bundle" is actually coming out on 12/11 this year and will come with a voucher to download Heroes on 2/25.

Why not just wait for the retail release and sell it as a (real) bundle?   ???
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
That shaky cam  :-X

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Warriors/Basara Thread: DW8 Empires Out 1/27 In U.S. On STEAM/PS3/PS4/XBone
« Reply #1629 on: October 30, 2014, 09:48:50 AM »
Tecmo Koei just confirmed that Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires will be getting an English releases on 1/27 on PS3, PS4, XBone, and...STEAM.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Warriors/Basara Thread: DW8 Empires Out 1/27 In U.S. On STEAM/PS3/PS4/XBone
« Reply #1630 on: November 06, 2014, 12:07:27 AM »
The Sengoku Musou Chronicles 3 demo is up on J-PSN and the J-eShop.  The 3DS version has a pretty steady framerate with 3D off (noticeably worse with it on, which is disappointing on the N3DS), but looks pretty bad and is missing a lot of detail, from the flat stage layout to the missing close-up animations when doing musou attacks.  The Vita version looks pretty much like Sengoku Musou 4 and the difference is like night and day when compared to the 3DS version. 

The demo limits you to eight minutes of play time (and only three tries on 3DS  :lol), so it's hard to get a feel for everything, but the game is pretty much a more strategy-oriented version of SM4, as expected.  Switching and commanding characters is different, but apart from that the game play is the same.  I think this is probably the version of the game that those disappointed with the more straight-out action version of SW4 will like, but for whatever reason this game is currently only on the portables, so Himu is out and Van Cruncheon would have to switch his Vita to a Japanese account, which is a pain in the ass and requires a second memory card.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Warriors/Basara Thread: Samurai Warriors 4 II Announced
« Reply #1631 on: November 17, 2014, 08:24:40 AM »
Sengoku Musou 4 II has been announced.  Well, not officially but this magazine image was just released:

Speculation is that they're dropping the XL name and expansions in general due to a lawsuit by Capcom, claiming patent ownership over expansion discs.  Because Capcom would rather sue for money instead of making new games.  Please understand.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1632 on: November 17, 2014, 09:10:34 AM »
Wow, that's a pretty fast release...Chronicles 3 is out in December!  Wonder if that's worth skipping now...

戦国無双4 - II
Sengoku Musou 4 - II

Created by: KOEI
Console: PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita & Playstation 4
Release Date: 11 February 2015 [JP]

New Characters

井伊直政 Ii Naomasa (Seiyuu: Konishi Katsuyuki, aka Maeda Toshiie)
Weapon: Longspear
Description: TBD

Misc. Information
TBD
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1633 on: November 17, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »
Square-Enix should sue them for putting numbers after other numbers.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1634 on: November 17, 2014, 01:07:38 PM »
Square-Enix should sue them for putting numbers after other numbers.

Watch it happen!
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1635 on: November 18, 2014, 08:16:39 AM »
Though titled Samurai Warriors 4-II, the game is less a sequel, and more so “another Samurai Warriors 4.” (Think Xtreme Legends.) It will feature new military commander Ii Naomasa (CV: Katsuyuki Konishi, Weapon: Spear), as well as new stages Koshu, Osaka Castle, Honzugawa Gate, Oshu, and Kuisegawa. The game’s Musou Enbu story mode will be ‘reborn’ with a new story different from the previous game.

Additionally, the Infinite Castle survival mode from the original Samurai Warriors will return. And the game will offer reforms of its Godspeed Action system, weapons and warhorse growth systems, and enemy military commander AI adjustments. Event scene backgrounds have been 3D-ified in that you can now move the camera around.

Development is currently 85 percent complete.

So the Infinite Castle is in this game too.  Again...what is the point of Chronicles 3?   :dizzy
ど助平

MoxManiac

« Reply #1636 on: November 19, 2014, 06:54:07 PM »
New story? I wonder how that will work
no

Bebpo

« Reply #1637 on: December 01, 2014, 11:36:40 PM »
You know, I'm trying to play this Zelda musou 2p but the framerate is SO BAD that I can't even do my combo strings because the I keep getting 3 light -> strong when I want to do 2 light -> strong.  I can't remember the last time I played a game so choppy it affected the actual controls.

Why??  The game looks just as ugly as sin as most musou games on PS3 and Wii U is just as powerful as PS3/X360.  Why does the game run like crap.  With the visuals it has, I honestly expected 60fps like Gundam Musou 3.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1638 on: December 02, 2014, 07:56:55 AM »
Play it 1P.

:yeshrug

None of the musou games on Wii U run as well as their PS3 counterparts, AFAIK.  Zelda looks good and runs pretty well in single player though.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1639 on: December 02, 2014, 12:31:08 PM »
When I played 1p, it was still under 30fps...again, how is this not 60fps??

Just don't understand how people can say Hyrule is a good warriors game when the framerate is dogshit.  It really affects the playability when it's so choppy.

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #1640 on: December 02, 2014, 01:44:43 PM »
what's a good gateway for these games.

I haven't really tried any sort of Warriors game since the PS2 .  Should I try out any of the spin offs first (Gundam, Fist of the North Star), or Sengoku Basara, or what.  This shit seems impenetrable to a guy who's been out of it for a decade plus.

Bebpo

« Reply #1641 on: December 02, 2014, 03:14:39 PM »
Warriors Orochi 3 is cool if you have no preference. 

If you like a particular franchise that there is a version of (Fist, Gundam, One Piece, Zelda) go for that.  Sengoku Basara is a pretty different type of game.  A lot of people for some inexplicable reason prefer Basara because they think it's more of a character action game, but it's still shallow as fuck compared to DMC/Bayo/NG/MGR and closer in combat depth to Streets of Rage.  Still, it's slightly more combat depth than Musou games which are just doing pre-set chains and linking them with dashes and super attacks, BUT the good musou games have a real strategic element to the overall map domination that's totally missing in Basara, so personally I'll take the strategy w/mindless combat over slightly better but still mindless and hardly any strategy Basara.

Basara has better characters/story/cutscenes/art though.  It's goofy and ridiculous and has giant mech dudes and I enjoy it for that, but I'm a musou fan.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1642 on: December 02, 2014, 03:17:46 PM »
When I played 1p, it was still under 30fps...again, how is this not 60fps??

Wii U?  Koei?  I dunno.  It runs pretty smoothly in 1P to me.  I have no complaints there.  If you want the best framerate, play DW8XL on PC.  Not even SW4 on PS4 hits a constant 60 FPS.

Just don't understand how people can say Hyrule is a good warriors game when the framerate is dogshit.  It really affects the playability when it's so choppy.

It's not dogshit in single player.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1643 on: December 02, 2014, 03:29:15 PM »
what's a good gateway for these games.

I haven't really tried any sort of Warriors game since the PS2 .  Should I try out any of the spin offs first (Gundam, Fist of the North Star), or Sengoku Basara, or what.  This shit seems impenetrable to a guy who's been out of it for a decade plus.

I agree with Bebpo- Start with Warriors Orochi 3.  There's multiple versions of this game out there-- the most recent -and last- version of the game is Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, which is available on PS3, PS4, Vita, and Xbone.  Warriors Orochi 3 has all the characters from Dynasty Warriors (up to DW7XL/Empires) and Samurai Warriors (up to SW3XL), plus its own unique characters and guest characters from other games, including all of the playable characters from Ninja Gaiden 1-3.

Dynasty Warriors 8 XL and Samurai Warriors 4 are both new starts for their respective series.  You could also start with either of those, but I'd still go with WO3U simply because it offers a massive character roster and hours upon hours of game play, plus feels like a good mix of older and newer musou game play. 

TBH you really can't go wrong with any of the recent Koei musou games.  They're all pretty well made and you'll know what to expect from any of them.  The main differences are in the game play systems and how action or strategy oriented they are.  Samurai Warriors 4 is more action-oriented, which I loved, but some of the other members here were turned off by this.  I would avoid the second Fist Of The North Star game (it's total crap) and would skip the first One Piece game in favor of its much better sequel.  If you have a Wii U, Hyrule Warriors is also an excellent title and good fusion of Zelda and musou game play.

Sengoku Basara is made by Capcom and doesn't quite play the same way as the Koei games do.  It's much more of a straight-out beat-em-up compared to most of the Koei games, and also completely insane/over-the-top in a lot of its design.  Only the first game, heavily changed up and released as "Devil Kings" on PS2, and the third game, released on PS3 and Wii, made it over here, though.  The third game got a Japanese-only expansion and Sengoku Basara 4, which is easily the best in the series, came out earlier this year.

Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage is also more beat-em-up like in its story mode level progression, although it does offer a more traditional musou-style mode where you have to capture/defend territory points too.  I enjoyed it quite a bit, although I like I said, avoid the shitty sequel.

Also, when you typically see someone bash these games as "mindless button-mashers," it's because they're playing them on normal or easier difficulty levels.  These games are better served on harder difficulties, otherwise there isn't as much challenge, if any.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 03:37:52 PM by bork laser »
ど助平

« Reply #1644 on: December 02, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »
Thirding Orochi 3 as a gateway game for the rest of the series. I'd never given the main Dynasty Warriors series a shot because I was always intimidated by the gargantuan cast of unfamiliar characters, but knew the Samurai ones from playing the first game (and some general Japanese history). After playing Orochi 3, I felt much more confident in buying DW7, 7XL, 8 and 8XL after it since I knee what to expect.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1645 on: December 02, 2014, 04:19:36 PM »
Thirding Orochi 3 as a gateway game for the rest of the series. I'd never given the main Dynasty Warriors series a shot because I was always intimidated by the gargantuan cast of unfamiliar characters, but knew the Samurai ones from playing the first game (and some general Japanese history). After playing Orochi 3, I felt much more confident in buying DW7, 7XL, 8 and 8XL after it since I knee what to expect.

Eh, I don't think being really familiar with the characters matters when the DW games are essentially retelling the same story over and over again.
ど助平

« Reply #1646 on: December 02, 2014, 04:36:39 PM »
Oh I know that much, but at that time I had absolutely zero knowledge of ROTTK and felt a little intimidated by the thought of buying into a game with such a huge cast of characters whom I knew nothing about. It sounds a little silly, but it's the reason I never bought a DW before it! I figured that if I liked the gameplay, I may as well play the spin-offs of properties I was familiar with instead.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #1647 on: December 08, 2014, 09:57:59 AM »
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #1648 on: December 14, 2014, 01:22:34 AM »
After playing some more Hyrule Warriors (which is alright) I popped in One Piece Musou 2 for comparison since I hadn't played that one more than a few hours.  Framerate sucks in OPM2 as well but man, some of the OPM2 characters are damn fun to play as.  Was playing as Marco, the bird guy and flying around doing huge radius all enemy attacking at fast speed was badass.  Forgot how fun musou games can be.  I should get back to playing OPM2.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1649 on: December 18, 2014, 08:03:51 AM »

ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1650 on: December 18, 2014, 05:45:37 PM »
That actually looks pretty nice coming from Hyrule Warriors and One Piece M2.  I skipped SW4 sine Prole and a lot of you hated the balance, but maybe if this one is more balanced it'll be fun to jump in.

Himu

« Reply #1651 on: December 18, 2014, 06:05:53 PM »
Looks like you can still beast through entire groups of enemies with just hyper moves. They show a clip with a shield minion blocking the hyper move, but all it does is push back the character, and they go and hyper around the shield guys anyways.

Nothing in that video gives confidence they've fixed really, anything about SW2's awful balance. I'm pretty sure that the hardest mode will be the equivalent of easy mode this time as well.

The DW/Basara-ificiation of SW continues.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1652 on: December 18, 2014, 10:25:33 PM »
The godspeed (hyper) attacks that you don't like are being nerfed in SW4 II.  More soldier types will now be able to block it, too.  The change in effectiveness to those attacks, plus the new weapon upgrading system and the redone story mode are the big changes in the game.  The infinite castle mode from SW Chronicles 3 will also be available. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1653 on: December 18, 2014, 10:30:59 PM »
More detailed:

Story Mode reverts to a style reminiscent to previous titles. Stories have a distinguished protagonist and partner with results different from the ones seen in the vanilla title. Cleared individual stories can be experienced in Free Mode.
    Hyper attacks will be more effective when ally morale is high. Certain areas on the battlefield are fortified to inhibit these attacks.
    Enemy AI has been further reworked to match the player character's movements. Maps should have friendlier camera work for horse riding than before.
    Character attributes receive a special boost if equipped armaments share the same attributes. It is possible to surpass maximum capacity for weapons and so forth in this title.
    War scrolls can be used to instantly implement weapon skills onto a weapon. The pace for adding skills have been altered. New skills are in the game.
    Mounts can be strengthened to have additional attributes.
    The Dream Castle Mode from Chronicle 3 shall be present. New areas for this mode are being added to distinguish itself from the portable versions.
    Offline and online co-op is available for all modes.
    Event scenes have rotatable 3D backdrops and revised special effects.
    Downloadable content so far includes costumes.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1654 on: December 18, 2014, 10:51:55 PM »
So the lesson is don't buy main line warriors games unless it's an XL.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1655 on: December 18, 2014, 11:10:15 PM »
So the lesson is don't buy main line warriors games unless it's an XL.

They're supposedly not doing XL games anymore.   :lol
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1656 on: December 19, 2014, 12:11:54 AM »
Well 2 might as well be titled XL I mean, in terms of feature set.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1657 on: December 19, 2014, 07:52:59 AM »
Don't think we would have gotten that kind of full reworking in an XL pack.  So this Capcom XL-patent-bullshit thing might be good for us.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1658 on: December 21, 2014, 11:39:42 PM »
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 was announced for the U.S....with one additional platform listed: PC (Steam)!
ど助平

MoxManiac

« Reply #1659 on: December 23, 2014, 08:08:32 AM »
I hope Pirate Warriors 3 is as good as 2.

Apparently DW8 Empires is getting a physical release in february  :o
no

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1660 on: December 23, 2014, 08:16:06 AM »
I hope Pirate Warriors 3 is as good as 2.

Apparently DW8 Empires is getting a physical release in february  :o

1/27 is the current release date.  I might get Empires on PC this time around.  Just picked up DW8XL in the Steam sale for $16 and am looking forward to trying it at a supposedly rock-solid 60 FPS.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1661 on: December 23, 2014, 10:37:16 AM »
Is DW8 XL PC worth picking up on sale if you already have WO3, DW7, and are planning on gonna getting SW4XL? 

Himu

« Reply #1662 on: December 23, 2014, 10:44:43 AM »
Drop DW7. DW8XL is much much better. Play WO3, it's probably the GOAT musou. Stop buying games because you have the money and play the ones you have.
IYKYK

archie4208

« Reply #1663 on: December 23, 2014, 11:18:51 AM »
Why does the DW8 "Complete Edition" on Steam have $200 of DLC?  ???

Bebpo

« Reply #1664 on: December 23, 2014, 11:57:17 AM »
Drop DW7. DW8XL is much much better. Play WO3, it's probably the GOAT musou. Stop buying games because you have the money and play the ones you have.

Wasn't playing DW7, just saying if you have WO3, any reason to play DW8 over that?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1665 on: December 23, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »

Wasn't playing DW7, just saying if you have WO3, any reason to play DW8 over that?

Besides the obvious (different characters, levels, and story), the play mechanics are a little different.  The two-weapon system from DW7 is back.  Plus there's the Ambition mode which could be a whole game by itself and is a little more strategy-oriented.  DW8XL is a great game...the question is how much musou do you want?  But it's hard to say no to a $16 price.
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #1666 on: December 23, 2014, 01:58:20 PM »

Because fuck you :yeshrug
IYKYK

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #1667 on: December 23, 2014, 02:47:29 PM »

Because fuck you :yeshrug
Yeah that's one answer, the other is that it's the complete two discs of DW8 and DW8 Xl sammiched together and the DLC for the two is a separate thing.
Hi

Bebpo

« Reply #1668 on: December 23, 2014, 09:03:53 PM »

Besides the obvious (different characters, levels, and story), the play mechanics are a little different.  The two-weapon system from DW7 is back.  Plus there's the Ambition mode which could be a whole game by itself and is a little more strategy-oriented.  DW8XL is a great game...the question is how much musou do you want?  But it's hard to say no to a $16 price.

Thanks Bork, can't ever have enough Musou (plus I wanna see how Musou games look/run on PC to decide whether to get One Piece 3 on Steam or PS4) so picked it up.  Gonna slash up some dudes tonight!

a slime appears

• retro king
« Reply #1669 on: December 31, 2014, 11:59:47 AM »
Looks like I'll be sticking to only off-brand Musou games. Hyrule Warriors was fun as fuck and I'll be buying Dragon Quest Heroes day one.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1670 on: December 31, 2014, 12:48:36 PM »
I need to get back to Hyrule Warriors.  It's been neglected.   :-[  Well, I do have a few days off after today...
ど助平

archie4208

« Reply #1671 on: December 31, 2014, 01:04:09 PM »
I've never been a huge fan of musou games, but I've been addicted to Hyrule Warriors lately due to the fanservice and soundtrack.

:bow :bow2

MoxManiac

« Reply #1672 on: December 31, 2014, 05:55:28 PM »
I need to get back to Hyrule Warriors.  It's been neglected.   :-[  Well, I do have a few days off after today...

Adventure mode can be obnixious about grinding due to the slow as molasses leveling system, but there are some scenarios in there that do execute the core musou appeal really well: army and time management and deciding where to focus on the map under pressure.
no

a slime appears

• retro king
« Reply #1673 on: December 31, 2014, 08:24:38 PM »
Musou is just fun as fuck in general. I'm a super casual fan though, I pick a game once every couple of years.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1674 on: January 08, 2015, 11:37:39 AM »
SUPER-SEXY COSTUME~

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1675 on: January 08, 2015, 11:39:18 AM »

ど助平

Himu

IYKYK

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1678 on: January 08, 2015, 02:22:10 PM »
SUPER-SEXY COSTUME~

(Image removed from quote.)
:yuck
TEAM NINJA'S SAMURAI WARRIORS

Exactly what I thought  :lol :lol :lol

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Totally using that catgirl costume :3  :uguu
[close]
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1679 on: January 20, 2015, 07:13:58 AM »
Capcom announced Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi for PS3 and PS4.  Details coming soon.
ど助平