Author Topic: Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi/Whatever Warriors Thread  (Read 359635 times)

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Re: Warriors/Basara Thread: Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi And SW4-II Announced
« Reply #1740 on: March 16, 2015, 05:19:38 PM »
SW4 on PS4 is so good arhghghgghg - is there anothing Gundam coming? I guess I could pretend the SW cast is a bunch of gundams
o_0

« Reply #1741 on: March 17, 2015, 01:37:41 PM »
SW4 on PS4 is so good arhghghgghg - is there anothing Gundam coming? I guess I could pretend the SW cast is a bunch of gundams

Nothing announced. They're normally unveiled at TGS and then come out in December of that year.
野球

archie4208

« Reply #1742 on: March 18, 2015, 10:58:42 AM »
Anyone importing One Piece Pirate Warriors 3?  It isn't coming to the west until summer.  :fbm

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1743 on: March 18, 2015, 11:47:54 AM »
Anyone importing One Piece Pirate Warriors 3?  It isn't coming to the west until summer.  :fbm

I am.  If I was smart, I'd wait.  But I'm a sucker!  Getting it on PS4.  If I really like I'm gonna double-dip and get it on Vita too, but it comes out next week with Senran Kagura Estival Versus, and I know I'm going to be playing that a lot more.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1744 on: March 18, 2015, 12:34:33 PM »
Would have, but with Steam version this time, much rather wait for that.  Locked 60fps in musou is nice and who knows if they'll be able to hit that in the PS4 version.  The PS3 OPM games run pretty bad.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1745 on: March 18, 2015, 03:36:04 PM »
Would have, but with Steam version this time, much rather wait for that.  Locked 60fps in musou is nice and who knows if they'll be able to hit that in the PS4 version.  The PS3 OPM games run pretty bad.

60 FPS is nice, but the trade-off -going by DW8XL and now DOA5LR- is that you get PS3-level graphics/missing effects and enemy pop-in all over the place.  There is no perfect version.

The One Piece Kaizoku Musou games run fine on PS3 (and Vita) anyway.  The only musou I've played where I really felt like the framerate dips actually affected the game play was DW8XL on PS4 and Vita. 
ど助平

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #1746 on: March 18, 2015, 04:00:55 PM »
I just pretend that framerate drops are when my character is getting awesome and the armies just cant handle it.
o_0

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1747 on: March 18, 2015, 04:12:24 PM »
 :aweshum
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1748 on: March 18, 2015, 04:43:52 PM »
Damn, had no idea DW8XL on PC had problems.  Thought it looked good and played smooth.

kick51

« Reply #1749 on: March 18, 2015, 05:13:24 PM »
I just pretend that framerate drops are when my character is getting awesome and the armies just cant handle it.

it's where the slow mo kicks in on purpose to show off the beautiful animation

if it's a game I don't like, it's lazy devs

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #1750 on: March 18, 2015, 05:25:35 PM »

it's where the slow mo kicks in on purpose to show off the beautiful animation

if it's a game I don't like, it's lazy devs
That's how I rationalized SotC' framerate issues. Giants are trying to smash me, the ground is shaking and everything slows down? Checks out.

Rise

« Reply #1751 on: March 18, 2015, 07:34:17 PM »
Damn, had no idea DW8XL on PC had problems.  Thought it looked good and played smooth.
koei pc ports have been pretty bad. dw8e was the same as dw8xl too — don't see it changing. sticking to ps4 seems like the safer option.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1752 on: March 18, 2015, 07:40:45 PM »

I wouldn't call what I'm saying problems, it's just that they pretty much ported the PS3 version over instead of the PS4 version, so all the enhancements are lost.  There's also no online multiplayer.

I was thinking about getting Empires but saw too many people saying it was broken and not running correctly on PC.
ど助平

Rise

« Reply #1753 on: March 18, 2015, 07:47:56 PM »

I wouldn't call what I'm saying problems, it's just that they pretty much ported the PS3 version over instead of the PS4 version, so all the enhancements are lost.  There's also no online multiplayer.

I was thinking about getting Empires but saw too many people saying it was broken and not running correctly on PC.
they also lack basic modern pc port features like automatic controller support. having to manually map controls in 2015  :-\

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1754 on: March 18, 2015, 10:16:09 PM »
I lied, I'm playing Samurai Warriors 4.

On one hand, this game is ridiculously well designed.  The levels are very well crafted, the game runs smoothly, and some of the graphical effects are amazing, even though they are long overdue in Musou games.  On the other hand, Samurai Warriors 2 I think is still the better game.  I liked the impact of missing out on missions and how you need to take missions very seriously in SW2.  SW4 is like the others: you can miss missions and aside from a couple of obvious ones (like don't let your commander die), who gives a fuck if you fail them or not.  In SW2, this wasn't the case and I really liked it as it gave the game an edge.  It's lacking here.  Also the way the story mode is structured is kind of annoying.  I want to build up an insanely powerful general but being limited to just a small handful of levels won't let me do that (unless I do multiplayer I suppose but fuck that).

Still a 8.5/10 game so far.
🍆🍆

Bebpo

« Reply #1755 on: March 18, 2015, 10:16:13 PM »
Ok, guess I'm getting OPM3 next week on PS4 then.  The PC versions being based on the PS3 version when it comes to enemy count and effects is lame.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #1756 on: March 18, 2015, 10:56:53 PM »
Hey for those of us who are inexplicably without a PS3 or 4 these PC dumps are appreciated. :-[
Hi

Bebpo

« Reply #1757 on: March 19, 2015, 12:08:09 AM »
Played some more Hyrule Warriors.  Don't like how much HP the bosses have.  Feels like a boring grind to get them dead as opposed to normal musou bosses.  Also don't like that there's no real combo chain and it's just like "you can use roll to interrupt any combo and start a new one fresh so sort of infinite combo but no real chain"; I like the spells and the characters chaining is nice and helps the grind since you can use all your MP/tension switch to the next character and repeat and switch and repeat to take them down faster.

It's not bad, not great so far.  Decent musou with some good ideas kind of like OPM1.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1758 on: March 19, 2015, 09:02:48 AM »
Played some more Hyrule Warriors.  Don't like how much HP the bosses have.  Feels like a boring grind to get them dead as opposed to normal musou bosses.

Huh?  You fight them Zelda-style- hit the weak point, wail away, rinse, repeat.  Usually takes three times to down them just like Zelda.

ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1759 on: March 19, 2015, 01:49:47 PM »
Typo, meant DQH as you can tell from the other stuff I was describing. 

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1760 on: March 19, 2015, 02:19:37 PM »
No, not really.   :lol

But yeah, I agree.  I'm really not very taken with Dragon Quest Heroes.  Will probably sell it off when I go to Japan in a few months.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1761 on: March 19, 2015, 11:30:08 PM »
I dunno, I mean most musou games aren't that great.  They're fun enough, but it's only the occasional one that's really great stuff.

At first DQH seemed kind of fluffy, and lacked that intense strategic depth that the good musou ones have.  But then you realize the game is mostly a tower defense game where you get monster coins and set up monsters to block enemy groups while efficiently taking out the magic circles and mini-bosses all while changing characters constantly because there's not much MP on any individual and MP attacks are your BnB.  I like that tension takes forever to build up so you're not constantly going musou and only towards the end of longer maps; makes it more satisfying when you use it at just the right time to make the most of infinite MP to blast those attacks and then finish with a musou attack.

Basically once I got far enough in to find that, yes, the game does feature the same birds-eye view strategy rushing from one place to another that good musou games have, and does have enough flavor to keep it original (also you die really fucking fast which is kind of different) + quests + alchemy + etc...; it's a legit musou game for sure.  But I'm sure DQH2 with improvements and more characters will be where it really great top-tier musou if it's going to get there.

Bebpo

« Reply #1762 on: March 24, 2015, 11:00:34 PM »
DW8 XL on PS4 is free now on JPN PS+; already have it on PC, but downloading it to compare since I know now the PC version is based on the PS3 version.  Haven't really put much time into the PC version so if I play it maybe I'll play it on PS4 now.

Japan PS+ is pretty cool if you don't import much these days.  Only started using it since January, but already got EX Troopers, Clannad, Blazblue Chronophantam, Tales of Symphonia on PS3, Shinobi Versus, Tokiden on Vita, and Akiba Strip 2 and DW8XL.  For $50 USD, that's a lot of import goodness to mess around with.

And unlike US PS+ which gives free games all at once, once a month, JPN PS+ seems to give new free games every week or two.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1763 on: March 25, 2015, 10:35:58 AM »
If you think the framerates in other musous are bad, wait until you see how DW8XL runs on PS4.   :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1764 on: March 25, 2015, 10:52:55 AM »
Here's One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3 on Vita.  Looks pretty smooth.  I was going to switch my PS4 order to Vita but that would have likely delayed the package, so I'm sticking with PS4 for now.

ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1765 on: March 25, 2015, 12:32:04 PM »
You can still play on Vita with remote play!  Best of both worlds.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1766 on: March 25, 2015, 04:05:07 PM »
You can still play on Vita with remote play!  Best of both worlds.

Remote play is ass for me, even at my new place.  Not that I'm surprised since I'm forced to use wireless.  But the good news is that I asked AT&T to check my line and they found problems, so I have a glimmer of hope that my speeds will be improved.  Am currently paying for 45 Mbps down and am getting half that.   :'(

At my previous place, even with everything wired, it was still ass.  In the same room.  :lol
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1767 on: March 25, 2015, 07:49:25 PM »
Man.  Tried testing a laptop wired connection...got 50 Mpbs.  Wirelessly...about 30 Mpbs in the living room.  In my game/nerdo room...17 Mpbs.   :'(  I need a way to get a wired connection in here.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1768 on: March 25, 2015, 11:13:44 PM »
Is it confirmed that Samurai Warriors 4-II is coming to the US?
🍆🍆

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1769 on: March 26, 2015, 09:01:20 AM »
I'm an impatient idiot and bought Senran Kagura Estival Versus digitally, because it appeared that the physical versions were going to be delayed until next week.  But then I got a shipping notice this morning LOLOL.   :dizzy

Anyway, I went for the Vita version.  Will be getting the physical PS4 version from Play-Asia possibly tomorrow but I still think it will be next week.  I got a chance to try it very briefly before work and it's pretty impressive.  Runs at native res and 30 FPS.  Has more detail and enemies on-screen than before.  Is way more  :nsfw than before.   :lol  The PS4 version runs at 1080P/60 FPS.  Pretty impressive technically.  I watched a stream last night and didn't see any slowdown.  Come on, Koei, get your shit together...these guys can make musou run at a much more constant framerate on both platforms...why can't you?

Is it confirmed that Samurai Warriors 4-II is coming to the US?

Officially, no, but if it's being listed for Steam, then you know it's getting localized!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:13:56 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1770 on: March 26, 2015, 09:30:46 AM »
Shanks!

ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1771 on: March 29, 2015, 08:15:21 AM »
I finished the Story Mode and am about halfway through the Chronicle Mode in Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4).  I will keep going through Chronicle Mode (should be done with it this week) but these are my overall final impressions:

+ By far the best looking Musou game yet.  There is some slowdown but it's rare.
+ Some good level variety.  I never really felt that the stage variety was all that repetitive.
+ Good stage design.  There aren't too many open fields of nothing going on.
+ Does a good job in keeping a "manic" feel to the game.  In the other Musou games, I generally like to wipe out the entire battlefield but this game was too fast acting for me to do this.  It kept me busy without wanting to kill off all of the Barracks Captains.
+ This was a minus to me at first but is a plus.  I did end up liking the multiple story lines.  I didn't like it at first because I generally want to keep 2-3 fighters and use them during the whole game but I wound up enjoying a lot of the characters that I was forced to play, like Koshōshō

- Unskippable cutscenes.  Inexcusable in the year of our lord 2015.
- None of the tense feelings that came with fucking up a mission like in Samurai Warriors 2.
- Dumb AI.  I would assign my secondary to go to an officer and more than a few times the character didn't move.  Or halfway through, it would stop.  I'd switch over to the character and it was just standing in an open field with nothing around them.  Most of the time it worked exactly as planned but it should work all the time, especially if there aren't any obstacles in the way like a closed gate.
- Sluggish mission progression.  I'd kill off an enemy officer and 2-3 minutes later, it tells me that I'm supposed to lure them into an area so of course I'd fail that mission right away.  The mission objectives need to be a lot tighter.  If there is a mission objective with an officer, it needs to tell me right away, not minutes after I killed them off.

I've warmed up to this game over time.  I think I gave it a 8.5 before but now it'd be around a 9.  I still Samurai Warriors 2 better but SW4 is a very good game.
🍆🍆

MoxManiac

« Reply #1772 on: March 29, 2015, 01:22:35 PM »
Hey Lyte, does OPM3 still play like a traditional musou game? I know OPM did things a little differently (platforming etc) and then OPM2 basically went full musou style. Is 3 more like 2 or 1?
no

Bebpo

« Reply #1773 on: March 29, 2015, 01:56:35 PM »
3 is "GOTY Edition" of 2 from everything I'm reading (my copy's still in the mail).  Same exact game as 2 but about 8 more playable characters, better stages, tweaks to some existing characters, new story mode, 60fps on PS4.  Most people are liking it but are pissed at lack of "sequel" content.  It really should've been an XL expansion, but I guess they justified it as a numbered sequel because of the PS4 1080p/60fps improvement.  But yeah, same game 8 new characters, the end.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1774 on: March 29, 2015, 02:11:01 PM »
Hey Lyte, does OPM3 still play like a traditional musou game? I know OPM did things a little differently (platforming etc) and then OPM2 basically went full musou style. Is 3 more like 2 or 1?

It's full-on musou, like 2.

3 is "GOTY Edition" of 2 from everything I'm reading (my copy's still in the mail).  Same exact game as 2 but about 8 more playable characters, better stages, tweaks to some existing characters, new story mode, 60fps on PS4.  Most people are liking it but are pissed at lack of "sequel" content.  It really should've been an XL expansion, but I guess they justified it as a numbered sequel because of the PS4 1080p/60fps improvement.  But yeah, same game 8 new characters, the end.

Who is saying that?  I just started playing it and level-wise, it's a new game.  The original game followed the One Piece story up to a point.  The sequel had an original game.  The new game goes back to following the manga story and starts from the beginning-- the first level has you playing as Luffy and saving Zorro, with a "cameo" from Nami.  The story mode IS the main game here.  It's not something that was shoehorned in.  You also get a new original mode where you can choose any character and conquer territory.  Game play wise, it's similar to 2, but welcome to musou.    The biggest difference I've noticed is that you now can have more than one partner to do assist attacks/assist supers with. 

From what I have played, this is absolutely not "One Piece Kaizoku Musou 2 XL."  It's definitely a brand new entry and I have no idea why anyone would be calling it otherwise.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1775 on: March 29, 2015, 02:13:15 PM »
Oh yeah, it has a full new story mode, sure.  But I just mean in terms of gameplay additions.  Most people wanted more characters (I mean the show has like 300+ to pick from, so 8 or so is not a lot).

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1776 on: March 29, 2015, 02:16:04 PM »
Oh yeah, it has a full new story mode, sure.  But I just mean in terms of gameplay additions.  Most people wanted more characters (I mean the show has like 300+ to pick from, so 8 or so is not a lot).

Complaints on characters, sure.  The roster is already pretty huge though.  But calling it the "GOTY" version 2 is absolutely wrong.

Anyway, remote play is now working pretty decently for me, but I still went ahead and ordered the Vita version too.   :-[
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1777 on: March 30, 2015, 12:36:39 AM »
I tried DW8 PS4 and holy cowwww at that RE_ENACT PLAYING WHILE BLIND depth of field filter wow.  Game is totally fucking unplayable.  Glad the PC version I bought is based on the PS3 version and doesn't have that!

How did they ever think that was a good idea?  Are they all blind?

MoxManiac

« Reply #1778 on: March 30, 2015, 07:19:33 AM »
I tried DW8 PS4 and holy cowwww at that RE_ENACT PLAYING WHILE BLIND depth of field filter wow.  Game is totally fucking unplayable.  Glad the PC version I bought is based on the PS3 version and doesn't have that!

How did they ever think that was a good idea?  Are they all blind?

It can be turned off.
no

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1779 on: March 30, 2015, 07:49:35 AM »
Or turned down.  You're way too quick to judge stuff, Beps.  Check the options!   :)
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1780 on: March 31, 2015, 12:17:02 AM »
Damn, One Piece Musou 3 is legit awesome.  Really refined gameplay systems traditional big battle musou and 60fps feels and looks so nice compared to the previous games.  And yeah it's cool having a good production-value story mode that tells the whole story of One Piece so far.  Game is basically what OPM1 should have been, but it took 3 games.  Gundam Musou also took 3 games to get really awesome.  Maybe DQ Heroes 3 and Hyrule Warriors 3 will be amazing.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1781 on: March 31, 2015, 09:54:15 AM »
I'm not really sure what's so refined about it when it plays very much like Kaizoku Musou 2.  It just runs better in general and has the kind of story mode that the original should have had.
ど助平

Bebpo

« Reply #1782 on: March 31, 2015, 01:30:15 PM »
The partner system, in particular, is still the same concept as the previous games, but the way they executed it where you can add them at the end of combos and switch between them mid-battle is a really fun improvement.  The stages are much better and the treasure hunt hidden secrets/hidden story scenes is cool and adds a little more to do. 

The systems I'm not sure about are the kizuna rush where you get temporary access to higher level moves you haven't unlocked yet.  It's fine, but I feel like by using the moves you're about to get in the next 5-15 levels it kind of takes away from the fun of actually getting the moves since you've used them a bunch already.  Also not really big on the comic panel team supers during partner rush, would rather just have multiple regular supers per character.

And not sure if the coin system is an improvement in this one.  But otherwise the rest seems improved.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1783 on: March 31, 2015, 10:36:27 PM »
The Vita port is fantastic; runs incredibly smooth like Shin Gundam Musou does.  I wonder if the same team ported both?

Sure there's the obvious enemy pop-in, but it doesn't affect anything.  I would have been happy with just the portable version TBH.

Footage:
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1784 on: April 01, 2015, 03:41:12 PM »
Well, that was quick.   :lol

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1785 on: April 01, 2015, 06:28:18 PM »

Maria's moves are  :lol :lol :lol

EDIT: Derp, this is old.  Anyway, the game comes out in July and will have 40 playable characters.
ど助平

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1786 on: April 04, 2015, 07:26:25 AM »
I'm done with Samurai Warriors 4.  I'm about 70% done with Chronicle Mode.  I don't really feel like grinding through a few dozen more battles to get to 100%.  The battle maps are starting to get repetitive to me since it seems like there are about a half dozen generic battle maps that I keep going through.  Still a great game, I recommend it and hope that Samurai Warriors 4-II eventually comes to the US.  I'm sure it will so I'm not too worried about that.

Edit - If I were to rank the games, it'd be like this:

SW2 > SW4 = SW3Z > SW Chronicles Games > SW1
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 11:17:06 AM by Mary Tyler Whore »
🍆🍆

MoxManiac

« Reply #1787 on: April 06, 2015, 05:15:57 PM »
Yeah, Chronicle mode is kind of a drag.
no

Rise

« Reply #1788 on: April 06, 2015, 06:41:21 PM »
i ordered estival versus  :goty2

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1789 on: April 07, 2015, 09:12:31 AM »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1790 on: May 07, 2015, 05:17:35 PM »
The Heroic Legend Of Arslan is getting a musou game.  Looks to have designs based on the recent manga series by the Full Metal Alchemist guy.
ど助平

Bebpo

I think I'm over these games tbh, there's just too many of them now.  Gonna try to get through OPM3, Hyrule Warriors and DQH and then I'm probably not touching any more musou games for a few years until they do a new and exciting franchise (like when they did Fist of the North Star) or do some major combat changes.  I like the games, but there's how many musou a year coming out lately?  It's freaking nuts.

I remember reading some Arslan back in the day, but don't remember anything about it so don't care about this one.  Also kind of surprised they're doing a series that is extremely Japan-centric and will have zero sales chance in the USA.  At least Fist of the North Star, One Piece, Gundam are somewhat popular anime in the world outside of Japan.

Also I'm kind of butthurt because I've been saying for YEARS that the perfect musou fit is Berserk since there's a ton of cool characters and tons of faceless grunts and tons of story and it's decently popular worldwide (I mean it just got 3 movies).  It'd be nice because manga fans would finally get to see some of the story scenes post-PS2 game animated with voices and motion, and it'd be great as a musou because there's just so much to work with.  But it's medieval fantasy musou and now I feel like Arslan is going to be too similar so it's gonna knock Berserk's chances out :\

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Your loss.  Koei has been on fire the past 3 years with their Musou games, with the exception of maybe Ken's Rage 2.  If it was between 2006-2011, I would have agreed with you.
🍆🍆

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Well if you're playing literally ALL of them then yeah, you're going to get burnt out. There's like one every month now practically.
Hi

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I think I'm over these games tbh, there's just too many of them now.  Gonna try to get through OPM3, Hyrule Warriors and DQH.

"I think I'm over these games but I'm going to play through three of them."

:dead

Also confusing after you said:
Damn, One Piece Musou 3 is legit awesome.  Really refined gameplay systems traditional big battle musou and 60fps feels and looks so nice compared to the previous games.  And yeah it's cool having a good production-value story mode that tells the whole story of One Piece so far.

:bolo

Your loss.  Koei has been on fire the past 3 years with their Musou games, with the exception of maybe Ken's Rage 2.  If it was between 2006-2011, I would have agreed with you.

Yup.  I used to not care about these games anywhere near as much as I have over the last few years.

The two bad titles they've released in the past four or so years are One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 and Ken's Rage 2.  Both were not made by Omega Force, IIRC.  I'm also kind of mixed on Dragon Quest Heroes.  I played it for a bit and really wasn't feeling it.  It's been shelved since February but I need to go back and try it out some more to see if it gets better.  If I still can't get into it it's getting sold off when I go to Japan this summer.

I don't know anything about Arslan so I'll wait to see what the game looks like after more characters are revealed.  I don't know much about Gundam but that didn't stop me from enjoying some of those games.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:55:05 AM by bork laser »
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi (PS3/PS4) is getting bonus Resident Evil costumes.   :lol

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Koei announced localized versions of Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 for 3DS and Vita (June 30) and Samurai Warriors 4-II (September 29).  Kinda late on this.  Will pick up Chronicles 3 since I skipped the Japanese release.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Warriors/Basara Thread: Samurai Warriors 4 Empires Announced
« Reply #1797 on: June 02, 2015, 08:29:24 AM »
Sengoku Musou 4 Empires just got announced.  PS3/PS4/Vita.  The Koei train doesn't stop.
ど助平

« Reply #1798 on: June 02, 2015, 08:48:45 AM »
I'm often in awe at how absolutely solid Koei's niche for both main Warriors series is that they can go constantly go "Main game > Expansion > Empires" for almost every entry without missing a beat.

Himu

« Reply #1799 on: June 02, 2015, 01:32:10 PM »
Sengoku Musou 4 Empires just got announced.  PS3/PS4/Vita.  The Koei train doesn't stop.

Any reports on features? sengoku musou 4 sucked donkey balls but there is hope for Empires
IYKYK