Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5479458 times)

agrajag

:drudge Hillery  :drudge

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

team filler

• filler
  • filler
tucker sure does love pasta

Mandark

• Icon
Don't really engage with CNN but this seems unusually strong worded for them.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/24/opinions/children-migrant-centers-at-border-long-austin-hillery/index.html

I'm guessing that under Opinion they publish a wide range of stuff and just disclaim it all as not representing the view of The Brand.

It does seem to have a featured place on the site, which is nice.

agrajag

that sounded better in my head

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
A new article in the Party's Organ, Teen Vogue. :whew

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
it would be hilarious seeing warren debate trump
He would probably make her cry by throwing boxes of DNA tests at her.
🤴

kingv

:lol Wow, it's fucking nothing.

the second they start grilling your girl about reparations like they've been hounding Bernie for months, she crumbles like a stack of cards

Why the hell is anybody talking about reparations? Black primary voters don’t even care about reparations.

If they did, over half of them wouldn’t be supporting Joe “reparations over my dead body” Biden.

Tripon

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 08:12:09 AM by Tripon »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
A third of Americans just waiting for the end sounds about right tbh

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Tasty

Very Normal Country.

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1143227298298175489

Worst headline I've read since Trump got elected tbh. Despicable and disgusting.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
The US is a trash country with trash people

Yellowstone super volcano save us please
:O

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
I need to create a twitter account that just posts polls on what "1/3 of America" believes. I've been reading these 'shocking' polls for twenty years now. It would be a wild ride.

Just a quick google search gave me: "Don't believe 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust" "believes foreign country will change voting totals in upcoming election" "of Milennials believe the earth is flat" "believe a civil war is soon" "being Christian is a key part of being an American" "animals deserve the same rights as humans" ...

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 01:14:44 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
I need to create a twitter account that just posts polls on what "1/3 of America" believes. I've been reading these 'shocking' polls for twenty years now. It would be a wild ride.

https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/polls/democrats-and-republicans-differ-on-conspiracy-theory-beliefs/

Q1 Do you believe global warming is a hoax, or
not?
Do …………………………………………………………. 37%
Do not ……………………………………………………. 51%
Not sure …………………………………………………. 12%

oh shit you're right

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
For reference, Iran said that the White House is "afflicted by mental retar.dation."

Word filter evasion is a bannable offense (if you're annoying like Optimus was, which you most certainly are).

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Kara

Just warning a valuable member of the community instead of reporting the post!

james

For reference, Iran said that the White House is "afflicted by mental retar.dation."

Word filter evasion is a bannable offense (if you're annoying like Optimus was, which you most certainly are).

:no1curr

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Just warning a valuable member of the community instead of reporting the post!
Thank you fixed it. no one will know.
🤴

Tripon

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

It doesn't matter if rules get broken, it really just comes down to whether or not you have support in the Bore Senate.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
the cabal  :stahp

ToxicAdam

Tasty

:lol :lol

ToxicAdam

Another product of nepotism in politics is a total fuckup in real life? No way!

ToxicAdam

Trump's administration reflects modern business practices. A bunch of Temps that get dumped the minute something goes wrong.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
That guy is way too ugly to have five girlfriends
每天生气

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

It doesn't matter if rules get broken, it really just comes down to whether or not you have support in the Bore Senate.

The view from the hill, so to speak.
MMA

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Congrats to Pelosi for successfully stalling impeachment talk out of the news cycle. In awe of the mistress etc etc.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Melania just named her personal assistent the White House comms director and press secretary on Twitter.  :doge

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1143560381048283138

The first lady reportedly told her husband that Kelly refused to promote some of her aides, prompting Trump to tell his chief of staff to give his wife what she wants. Trump allegedly told Kelly, “I don’t need this s—.”

:trumps
🤴

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
Congrats to Pelosi for successfully stalling impeachment talk out of the news cycle. In awe of the mistress etc etc.
One of those people who'd be one of the most evil worthless useless pieces of trash possible, but then there's the other party which somehow sucks even more. :rage
Hi

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Yes, but also:

dog

agrajag

team filler

• filler
  • filler

shosta

Who's watching the kiddie table debate tomorrow? Because I absolutely am not.
每天生气

Mandark

• Icon
Sanders will get the majority of the Harris/Buttegg/Warren votes when it’s just Biden vs Sanders, right?

https://twitter.com/DataProgress/status/1143209724244107265

curly

• cultural maoist

team filler

• filler
  • filler
seems like dude was acting on his own as a immigrant hating MAGA  :doge :mueller

Occam

Who's watching the kiddie table debate tomorrow? Because I absolutely am not.

Not me. I value my time on this planet.

shosta

then why are you posting on a gay spinoff forum whose prime was five years ago
每天生气

Kara

you forgot Taco Bell fansite :bolo

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
IGA, no!
Hi

Occam

then why are you posting on a gay spinoff forum whose prime was five years ago

It amuses me. Guess I'm a fan of ethical hedonism. Why do you post here?

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

BisMarckie

My Warren shares on predictit are gonna be worth so much money :success

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
As Fox & Friends talked about Robert Mueller‘s upcoming testimony before Congress on Wednesday, Brian Kilmeade said at one point that he doubts the special counsel really knows what’s in his report.

:mueller
©ZH

Tasty

Sanders will get the majority of the Harris/Buttegg/Warren votes when it’s just Biden vs Sanders, right?

https://twitter.com/DataProgress/status/1143209724244107265

These are really encouraging signs for Warren honestly...

Occam

As Fox & Friends talked about Robert Mueller‘s upcoming testimony before Congress on Wednesday, Brian Kilmeade said at one point that he doubts the special counsel really knows what’s in his report.

:mueller

That's called projecting, a characteristic symptom of American "conservatism".

james

Shosta, how much did you put on preditcit?

HOW MUCH