Author Topic: minor inconveniences that are not struggles  (Read 917827 times)

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Re: minor inconviences that are not struggles
« Reply #5160 on: February 16, 2018, 05:40:47 AM »
In Taipei International Airport with a 5.5 hr layover. Wanted to visit the cafe where my son and I spent our layover last time, but it was packed. Finally found a seat, but the American who happened to be sitting next to me has the most dynamic penmanship I’ve ever encountered. He leans back as if to take in the tableau of his work, flourishes his pen hand hand when doing so.

He’s also got his charger in an outlet under my table so he keeps getting into my personal space there, too.

Normally I’d say something, but if he ends up my neighbor on the 12 hr connecting flight, that’d be bad.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #5161 on: February 16, 2018, 05:32:48 PM »
My supervisor works for a research hospital and so I get emails from this.  This was  "Black History Month Celebration at TRI-UC! | Join us for Food, Drinks and Black History Exhibition"  with an African patterned boarder.  In the center, and the only other non text thing, was pictures of their two guest speakers, two white dudes.

:dead

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #5162 on: February 16, 2018, 08:18:13 PM »
when mcd forgot your bottom bun and you cant be bothered to drive back

but i'm a problem solver

spoiler (click to show/hide)
(they also forgot sauce and bacon.... maybe they hate me)
[close]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 08:24:53 PM by Mr Gilhaney »

hampster

« Reply #5163 on: February 16, 2018, 09:51:58 PM »
Pringles were on sale... I ate too many Pringles tonight :(
Zzz

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #5164 on: February 16, 2018, 10:09:19 PM »
Haha speaking of McDonald's fails, a few days ago I went through the drive through and when I went to pick up my food the lady was holding a soft serve ice cream cone (that I hadn't ordered). She held it out to me and said "This is for you since you were so polite ordering your food!" There was easily at least a foot of ice cream balanced precariously on the tiny little cone. There was no way I would be able to drive one handed holding this monstrosity, and I couldn't put it in my cupholders because it was so top heavy it would have tipped over at the slightest movement. There was no way I would be able to get home without spilling it all over myself and my car. So I had to say "Uh..no thank you." She kept holding it out to me and said "It's free!" so again I had to decline. Her smile went away and she said ok, and retracted her arm back into the window. Then, still holding this ice cream cone she used her free arm to hand me my drink. Then my bag of food. It was very awkward. I drove home feeling bad about ruining her act of kindness.
WDW

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5165 on: February 17, 2018, 03:18:23 AM »
Great, the people upstairs who normally fuck like crazy are fighting. I didn't think I'd say this but can you two please go back to fucking?
每天生气

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #5166 on: February 17, 2018, 06:27:26 AM »
Great, the people upstairs who normally fuck like crazy are fighting. I didn't think I'd say this but can you two please go back to fucking?
Are you my invisible roommate? There's this Polish couple upstairs who sound like they're actually murdering each other when they fight. Or maybe that's their way of fucking each other. :doge

desert punk

• ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
« Reply #5167 on: February 17, 2018, 07:46:24 AM »
im guessing they didnt forget, they just ran out of shit and tried to get away with selling you that :pacspit

it seems unlikely to forget shit when its basically like an assembly line

You've never worked one day of manual labor in your entire life, have you?

Corporal

« Reply #5168 on: February 17, 2018, 03:24:52 PM »
Well, dang. A three-fer today.

Sat at a McD's today and mooched off their free WLAN and taste-testing their fries with cheese and jalapeños (YUCK!), mostly browsing a HK trinket store for cheap crap to push onto customers and family. Gearbest, if that tells anyone anything. They've released an app on the playstore and offer app exclusive rebates, so as a sucker I'm honour bound to give them full access to my smartphone and private info in exchange for a few cents off a 5€ USB hub.

Only, at some point in time I somehow fell off the WLAN (I guess it didn't reconnect because you need to sign in via browser and modern Android seems a bit wonky in handling that?). So I was unknowingly browsing on my LTE connection. And in no time flat, I had chewed through 600 Megabytes of bandwidth. Which caused me to very nearly top out my monthly bandwidth budget. So now I gotta be extremely cautious with my phone, or I'll be kicked down to 4KBit/s. Ew.

Fucking high speed cellular connections. Fucking HD displays in smartphones the size of your palm. Fucking bandwidth capped mobile phone contracts. Fucking mobile app that apparently doesn't compress images or apply any bandwidth saving measures. Fucking stupid me not noticing I wasn't on the hotspot anymore.

Oh, and because I'm lookng at it more often now, why are the data connection up/download arrows not part of the cellular signal icon in Android 8. Every time data is transfered, all icons to the left of the cellular symbol are shifted to the left to make space for a rather unexciting up/download indicator. And then it vanishes again, and the icons shift back. Only for the reply from the servers to arrive, necessitating another shift, arrow, arrow vanishing, and shift back. And so on. The whole notification area is constantly in flux. How annoying. Hadn't noticed that before, but now that I have, it's distracting. Tch.
!list

Bebpo

« Reply #5169 on: February 17, 2018, 05:22:12 PM »
So this is more than a minor inconvenience, but not enough to be a struggle. I got my record player this week and speakers and all the stuff. And I had a horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible 120ghz ground loop problem. I spent all fucking week reading a million threads, trying a million different things and nothing worked. If you know about how record players work, I'll just explain and it'll make sense:

Running TT to speakers with a built in phono amp (I know, that was dumb but reviews said they were legit good and saved a separate preamp cutting down on wiring) horrible ground loop noise
Running TT grounding wire from TT grounding post -> speaker ground post = grounding loop gets even WORSE/louder
Running TT grounding wire from TT ground post to Speaker + or - knob = zero ground loop noise, but that didn't seem like a good idea
likewise, Running from grounding post on speaker to TT RCA output gold knobs = minimal ground loop noise, but again didn't seem like a good idea

Tried all kinds of shit, but a second grounding wire and ground it to true earth. Just made it louder. For some reason grounding anything from the TT grounding post to anything ground made the ground loop WORSE, aka opposite effect WTF. An audio friend recommended a $10 ground loop isolater RCA connector, tried that and didn't do anything.

Eventually after a week of going batshit insane and stressing about having to return all this stuff to Amazon and not even knowing if the problem was with the TT or the speakers, my brother brought over a preamp for testing. At first tested going from TT grounding to preamp grounding and nothing changed, still gets louder.

But then I thought maybe the pre-amp in the speakers was fucked, so I turned the pre-amp in the speakers OFF and used the separate pre-amp TT -> pre-amp -> speakers in non-amp mode and then grounding wire from TT to grounding post on pre-amp and ...perfect. Eliminated the ground loop completely once the grounding wire went from the TT grounding post to the pre-amp grounding post. (again, that same connection had the opposite effect when the speaker pre-amp was enabled).

So it's almost like when the pre-amp in the speakers was turned on, the polarity of the speakers and RCA line ...reversed? And grounding posts made things worse and speaker posts made things better? Really bizarre.

But it works now, and now there was no point in me buying powered pre-amp integrated speakers since I'm using a separate pre-amp and the speakers in traditional line mode -_- OH WELL. At least it works and didn't have to return anything. Still, I wish I understood science more so this would all make sense to me.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5170 on: February 17, 2018, 10:33:21 PM »
We saw Black Panther tonight, but this isn't about the movie itself.

First we went out to this local "indie" theater that usually is pretty quiet and has great theater seats.  The parking lot was almost full which is rare for that place.  The ticket counter was closed with signs taped to the windows to go inside and use automated kiosks instead.  Weird, but OK.  Inside the place a madhouse.  It was also hot as hell in there, like the AC wasn't on.  Absolute chaos-- lines trying to go to the food counter, lines trying to go to restrooms, and lines trying to get to the kiosks.  I think I saw maybe one person behind the food counter (there's usually at least a few and someone over 21 to dish out the booze) and the manager standing between the ticket kiosks.    He was acting like a total asshole and was talking down to people instead of helping them.  I didn't talk to him but after standing in this crowd for several minutes, seeing people confused and listening to him being a douchebag, we left and drove to another theater down the road.  (As it turns out, this theater is about to close down for renovations because they got bought out by someone.  So I guess they fired 99% of the staff or they quit.)

The second theater was also packed.  By this point, my wife was starting to get irritated because she's not big on movie theaters.   The next showing of the movie was going to start in 30 minutes or so but the girl at the ticket counter said we should go for the next one, since there were barely any seats left.  So I got the next showing which was another 30 minutes after that- we had an hour to kill and at this point I started hearing "I want to go home.  Let's just go tomorrow morning.  I hate this."  I got her to walk around the area with me and she found a Home Goods shop with some mugs she liked and bought.  That pretty much turned her mood around and we went back to the theater.

She waited in the ticket line while I waited in the food line to get us a drink.  I had to listen to these two women act like know-it-all bitches talking shit about their friends and boyfriends, while not paying attention to the line and generally holding everybody up.  Was glad when they weren't in the same theater.

Everything seemed good when I went inside.  My wife found great seats and it wasn't crowded initially, although when the movie started it was full. The audience in general was fine and was pretty into the movie, applause at the end, etc.

Except for these two kids.  Who just so happened to be sitting next to my wife.  I didn't even notice anything until halfway into the movie when she started talking to herself in Japanese, muttering things like "stop it, you're gross" and "shut the fuck up brats."  I look over and the kid next to her is sort of "dancing" around in his seat, mimicking stuff being done in the movie and playing with his hoodie like it was a mask or something.  TBH I pretty much figured that he was just super-excited and into the movie, but it was really pissing her off.  I told her to ignore him since he was just a kid and he wasn't making noises or making physical contact with her.  Then at the end of the movie, he started play-fighting with his sister and that just set my wife off.  I don't know why she didn't say anything to them though.  What I couldn't believe was that their parents sat there the whole time just ignoring it.  It also hit me that maybe the kid had a mental problem because it really was pretty abnormal behavior. 

Anyway, this just made her explode and she sat there cussing up a storm for the next 15 minutes, exiting the theater, and in the car ride home.  I finally got her to calm down after getting her some food.  Now she doesn't want to go back to the movie theater again.   :-\
ど助平

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5171 on: February 18, 2018, 03:10:21 AM »
Haha speaking of McDonald's fails, a few days ago I went through the drive through and when I went to pick up my food the lady was holding a soft serve ice cream cone (that I hadn't ordered). She held it out to me and said "This is for you since you were so polite ordering your food!" There was easily at least a foot of ice cream balanced precariously on the tiny little cone. There was no way I would be able to drive one handed holding this monstrosity, and I couldn't put it in my cupholders because it was so top heavy it would have tipped over at the slightest movement. There was no way I would be able to get home without spilling it all over myself and my car. So I had to say "Uh..no thank you." She kept holding it out to me and said "It's free!" so again I had to decline. Her smile went away and she said ok, and retracted her arm back into the window. Then, still holding this ice cream cone she used her free arm to hand me my drink. Then my bag of food. It was very awkward. I drove home feeling bad about ruining her act of kindness.

Should’ve asked if she could put it in a cup.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #5172 on: February 18, 2018, 07:14:45 AM »
BP damaging marriages now, great.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #5173 on: February 18, 2018, 01:31:23 PM »
For the life of me I can not get bed sheets to stay on. This has been an issue for 25+ years. Fitted, standard, any size. Normal bed, water bed, futon. Within 2-3 days I will have them half off.
I dunno, you could just be moving too much when sleeping. Generally I find anything but fitted to fall off. It depends on your bed too though. If your bed allows it, try buying a fitted sheet for deep mattress beds and tuck it under both mattresses.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5174 on: February 18, 2018, 01:39:44 PM »
You could try some s&m straps to keep everything tied down :teehee

Fifstar

« Reply #5175 on: February 19, 2018, 08:37:42 AM »
Since a couple of the days, when I click the 'new' button on thebore threads I don't get redirected to the actual new posts but some seemingly arbitrary position on the page I last viewed. Anybody else having a similar problem?
Gulp

Raist

« Reply #5176 on: February 19, 2018, 08:39:34 AM »
Since a couple of the days, when I click the 'new' button on thebore threads I don't get redirected to the actual new posts but some seemingly arbitrary position on the page I last viewed. Anybody else having a similar problem?

Nope. Sometimes it just takes time to load stuff though so it will temporarily be at the wrong spot. Just need to wait for a bit.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5177 on: February 19, 2018, 08:40:57 AM »
It's all the embeds pushing things around after the fact. Very annoying indeed. Dunno if the order of operations can be adjusted to solve the problem.

edit: my F5 feels neglected, I bet

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #5178 on: February 19, 2018, 09:36:13 AM »
Spend 4/5 hours today crunching numbers on a import/sale business but the numbers didnt add up  :'(

Bebpo

« Reply #5179 on: February 19, 2018, 04:24:20 PM »
Got a couple styes under my eyelid at the corner, been using warm towel compresses for the last day, but was too forceful yesterday kinda rubbing the area to help drain it and now swollen up and feels like a constant black & blue swelling in the corner of my eye  :-\ Took some tylenol and sticking with the warm compresses (but gently) and hoping it'll be a lot better by tomorrow morning. Otherwise will go see a doc. Definitely killing my productive-ness for the last day and today.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5180 on: February 19, 2018, 05:14:03 PM »
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 05:23:22 PM by Atramental »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #5181 on: February 19, 2018, 05:35:08 PM »
I'm such a bastard  :-\

you fucked up.

and the weird thing is you always post bbw or thick type chicks in the nsfw thread. you had what you wanted and let it go because of special fellow shit. she would have happily sucked your dick once or twice a week due to you being busy with work but no. no sympathy from me.

As Trump would say, SAD.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #5182 on: February 19, 2018, 06:02:21 PM »
If someone had told me sooner that beard softener is a thing, I'd be up for receiving oral more often.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5183 on: February 19, 2018, 09:48:57 PM »
For the record, I broke up with her before I got the beard softener and watched that studio Ghibli movie with her.

I’m a real grade A bastard.  :mjcry

I shouldn’t have looked for her tumblr. There’s even more stuff on there that makes me feel like I deserve to be alone for the rest of my life.

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #5184 on: February 19, 2018, 09:52:50 PM »
Is she still single? She sounds like quite the catch.
WDW

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #5185 on: February 19, 2018, 09:56:55 PM »
For the record, I broke up with her before I got the beard softener and watched that studio Ghibli movie with her.

I shouldn’t have looked for her tumblr. There’s even more stuff on there that makes me feel like I deserve to be alone for the rest of my life.

I think you are a q-t. And you seem to have the right personality that would let us grow into an old, alcoholic, drug addicted, codependent couple.
serge

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #5186 on: February 20, 2018, 04:06:49 AM »

For what it’s worth, girls say a lot of exaggerated shit when they’re bitter. A lot of exes will do that.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5187 on: February 20, 2018, 07:45:43 AM »
Atra so why exactly did you break it up with her so quickly? Fear of commitment?

I can't imagine it would happen to me but I have no experience so who knows what the fuck will happen.
Inexperience, fear of commitment, fear of giving up all my free time/alone time (I need that time to recharge), fear of falling behind at my already demanding job, fear of getting sucked into a codependent relationship

But there were other factors/red flags that I'm not sure if I mentioned...

Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.

Part of me feels like I dodged a bullet. The other part of me thinks I just let my own anxiety get the best of me. :yeshrug
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 08:14:41 AM by Atramental »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5188 on: February 20, 2018, 08:44:32 AM »
The fear of codependency was irrational because I'm not dependent but rather avoidant.

It was my avoidance that was screaming in the back of my head "Eject! Eject! This girl is going to slow you down with her issues and keep you away from your aspirations/goals in life."

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #5189 on: February 20, 2018, 08:52:18 AM »
i dont think that was a bad decision tbf probably feels harsh because of the shit shes went through, but youre under no obligation to sacrifice yourself to contend with that.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #5190 on: February 20, 2018, 09:08:47 AM »
if i had only started dating someone for a week and they spilled the beans on their personal info so quickly id have alarm bells ringing in my head also.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #5191 on: February 20, 2018, 09:52:30 AM »
Yeah pretty much, good move atra

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5192 on: February 20, 2018, 10:06:21 AM »
In other news: I've been going without wheat/gluten this whole month because I might have celiac disease.

I'm craving cake, pizza, burgers, sandwiches, etc. like mad and turning into a moody binch because I can't eat a lot of "fun food" anymore on my cheat days. :noah

Sure there's gluten free bread but it's not the same...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 10:26:43 AM by Atramental »

Raist

« Reply #5193 on: February 20, 2018, 12:15:05 PM »
red flags

The fuck dude :lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5194 on: February 20, 2018, 12:22:16 PM »
I could’ve worded that better.  :doge

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 12:34:02 PM by Atramental »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5195 on: February 20, 2018, 12:54:17 PM »
Atra so why exactly did you break it up with her so quickly? Fear of commitment?

I can't imagine it would happen to me but I have no experience so who knows what the fuck will happen.
Inexperience, fear of commitment, fear of giving up all my free time/alone time (I need that time to recharge), fear of falling behind at my already demanding job, fear of getting sucked into a codependent relationship

But there were other factors/red flags that I'm not sure if I mentioned...

Part of me feels like I dodged a bullet. The other part of me thinks I just let my own anxiety get the best of me. :yeshrug
smh

So she was unstable and you reacted by...throwing her in the bushes and not really having decent communication with her about it. :doge

My girlfriend was molested at a young age by a family member, and later by her mom's (former) boyfriend. She has some other issues too. The way you deal with that, or anything, is communication and making the person feel SAFE and appreciated. I understand you didn't have much experience in the past Atra but keep this in mind because...let's face it...your next woman is probably going to have similar issues, because I have a feeling you'll once again find a socially awkward chick who wants to date you and isn't intimidated by you since you're both similar. So you'll have another shot at fucking up again. Please don't fuck it up my brother.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5196 on: February 20, 2018, 02:03:14 PM »
I'm not trying to rag on you Atra btw, you know I'm on your side. You're gonna get a lot of pussy and cuddle with a nice pawg one day. But next time just avoid the mistakes of the past. And be OPEN. If you're too busy and don't have time for a real gf, tell her up front and see how she reacts. Hopefully she says "ok but can we still hang out and fuck?"
:rejoice

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5197 on: February 20, 2018, 02:23:42 PM »
If she texts me again in the future should I try to offer some sort explanation and/or a better apology then just "I freaked out. Sorry."?  :doge

samir

« Reply #5198 on: February 20, 2018, 02:45:29 PM »
Almost shitting your pants in the car on the way to work. That's why I always keep a roll of trash bags in the glove compartment.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5199 on: February 20, 2018, 02:51:06 PM »
Lots of likes in it for you if you can pull it off, doof

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5200 on: February 20, 2018, 03:45:56 PM »
©@©™

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #5201 on: February 20, 2018, 05:47:46 PM »
Is it though?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5202 on: February 21, 2018, 12:35:45 AM »
If she texts me again in the future should I try to offer some sort explanation and/or a better apology then just "I freaked out. Sorry."?  :doge
If nothing else, that would be a good start. But yeah, being honest and open is the key. It won't always work out but when it does :lawd

shosta

« Reply #5203 on: February 21, 2018, 12:37:43 AM »
Working through issues with other human beings by telling the truth and accepting each other :rejoice
每天生气

Raist

« Reply #5204 on: February 21, 2018, 12:50:07 AM »
Fuck human beings.

bluemax

« Reply #5205 on: February 21, 2018, 01:40:52 AM »
Fuck human beings.

That's the goal, right?
NO

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #5206 on: February 21, 2018, 02:04:32 AM »
Like how about you people take it easy and enjoy each others company first for a few months and see if you are compatible before going in all trauma deep shit within a week.

I can totally see why Atra bailed out

At this stage you should be fucking like rabbits and hanging out not fixing each other

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5207 on: February 21, 2018, 11:36:03 AM »
If someone had told me sooner that beard softener is a thing, I'd be up for receiving oral more often.
Wait, you aren't up for that? I don't think I've ever met a woman who wasn't up for receiving oral. I thought it was usually idiot men who were failing to give it that were the problem.

Consider sending her that without waiting for her to text you. If you feel bad, you can initiate the apology instead of waiting for her to provide the opportunity.

If you start communicating with her again, go for a coffee/tea, and be prepared to listen. You might end up with a new friend. Getting to know another person, being there for each other, is what you both need more than sex.

Full disclosure: one of my best friends is a woman whom I slept with once, and failed to stay romantically involved with. Long term, it's been better for us, as she's been a great friend for 25 years.

That said, I agree with that she revealed too much worrisome information too early in the exchange, and to a person she knew to be inexperienced — she sabotaged herself, and you reacted predictably. If you go back and initiate friendship, it'll break that part of her cycle as well.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #5208 on: February 21, 2018, 02:18:17 PM »
So I had that interview I brought up. I think it went really well. Now it's just a matter of money most likely. I hate waiting.
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5209 on: February 22, 2018, 10:52:03 PM »
I texted her.  :doge

In short: we’re good and she told me she knows I’m not a bad guy. So yeah, I guess I’m not going to fuckboy hell after all.  :doge

Raist

« Reply #5210 on: February 23, 2018, 04:09:18 AM »
I texted her.  :doge

In short: we’re good and she told me she knows I’m not a bad guy. So yeah, I guess I’m not going to fuckboy hell after all.  :doge

So when are you meeting up?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5211 on: February 23, 2018, 06:47:27 AM »
Probably never.  :doge

shosta

« Reply #5212 on: February 23, 2018, 06:48:15 AM »
byaaaatch
每天生气

Raist

« Reply #5213 on: February 23, 2018, 07:30:45 AM »
Atra rekt.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5214 on: February 23, 2018, 03:07:43 PM »
My angry cat userpic was inconsistently displaying, so now I'm back to being a fake-vampire Peter Murphy.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5215 on: February 23, 2018, 10:30:39 PM »
Atra rekt.
At least I feel less shitty about the whole thing and I can move on with my romantic life.

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #5216 on: February 24, 2018, 12:38:14 AM »
Last night I destroyed my toilet with vomit so thoroughly that I think I was channeling TVC 15
WDW

Bebpo

« Reply #5217 on: February 25, 2018, 04:50:19 PM »
Hosted a big party yesterday, then we went to karaoke for the post-party. Good times.

Hungover af. Time to monster hunt.

Tasty

« Reply #5218 on: February 25, 2018, 04:57:13 PM »
Sorry triumph thread is this way ->

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #5219 on: February 25, 2018, 09:18:08 PM »
I’m losing my voice bad and I don’t know why :(
serge