Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1792450 times)

Himu

I love dogs and dogs love me.
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Coming from white suburbia on the border of redneck boonies, all our dogs growing up used to range from confused and scared to pissed in regard to black people. Now though we live in civilized land, but it's still predominantly white. Our one dog now will get freaked out by black guys, but she just gets freaked out by guys anyway so I don't really think she's all that racist, just sexist.

Our other dog though... Omg he's so chill and doesn't really give a shit about much, but when black people come over, he's completely head over heels for them! He's completely in love with our one friend's wife, and every time she comes over, he's up her ass the whole time. A few times she brought over her nephew who was just a few months old, and I was so worried about how the dogs would act since they've never been around kids really, but I turned around, and Kobe was on the couch next to the baby, keeping a safe distance, and licking him all over his face. He was shaking all over with excitement, and would not stop with the fucking kisses, and the kid loved it. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen, because that dog know what "kisses" means and will only rarely do it on demand. He's anti-kisser, and doesn't get excited about much.
(|)

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Just read/posted in that thread. If that guy got banned for calling out white people for weird things white people do, then that asshole with the "stereotypical female" post needs to get banned.

Honestly though, I bet if you post on FB and ask men and women, you'd get more women that would say, "Yea it's gross but I just love my little guy!!!!11111!1!!!1"
(|)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Coming from white suburbia on the border of redneck boonies, all our dogs growing up used to range from confused and scared to pissed in regard to black people. Now though we live in civilized land, but it's still predominantly white. Our one dog now will get freaked out by black guys, but she just gets freaked out by guys anyway so I don't really think she's all that racist, just sexist.

Our other dog though... Omg he's so chill and doesn't really give a shit about much, but when black people come over, he's completely head over heels for them! He's completely in love with our one friend's wife, and every time she comes over, he's up her ass the whole time. A few times she brought over her nephew who was just a few months old, and I was so worried about how the dogs would act since they've never been around kids really, but I turned around, and Kobe was on the couch next to the baby, keeping a safe distance, and licking him all over his face. He was shaking all over with excitement, and would not stop with the fucking kisses, and the kid loved it. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen, because that dog know what "kisses" means and will only rarely do it on demand. He's anti-kisser, and doesn't get excited about much.

Your comments are confusing.  I live in redneck country and the dogs we've had never gave a shit either way about the color of others.  Any dogs that get worked up over black people are probably the fault of the owners, who sense their hatred of dem coloreds.
🍆🍆

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
IRL I've never seen a dog that was especially weird about black people or white people. I'm not saying it never happens. I'm saying the amount of time spent on the subject over the internet is most likely disproportionate. If there were studies done on such things I would guess dogs are potentially reacting to lots of other stimuli or interactions going on.

Himu

I've seen dogs act strange around males and not females though, because they were abused and they're scared as shit of men.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I've seen dogs act strange around males and not females though, because they were abused and they're scared as shit of men.

lesbian dogs? :teehee

Himu

female and male humans.
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
And it could very well be true about the stimuli thing. Our dogs I had as a kid were guard dogs, so they could have not liked someone for a multitude of reasons. I just remember once my mom running out of the house and looking out seeing the black UPS guy on top of his truck because he was freaked out by the dogs, and my mom grabbing the dogs and apologizing. They were in trouble for awhile for that one.

Our female dog we have now is freaked out by men because our guy friends would tease her when she was a baby. She'll warm up to them, but it takes forever. She's much more comfortable with women.
(|)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
If that guy got banned for calling out white people for weird things white people do, then that asshole with the "stereotypical female" post needs to get banned.

Dont be a dyke. Let him speak his mind.
fat

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
It'd be one thing if he was posting here, but it's GAF. Somebody got banned for saying something about white people, which was a complete BS ban, so ban that guy for that comment too. There's no rhyme or reason to bannage on GAF, which is fucking stupid, so just ban everybody for anything questionable said.
(|)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I like your draconian rule, lennedsay. It looks good on you. :-*
PSP

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
There was an episode of King of the Hill that covers this. Essentially, dogs can pick up on 'tells' from their owners that the owners themselves are unaware of.  So if you act differently around other ethnic persons the dog can tell that youre nervous and may identify them as a threat.
sad

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I love how that episode was resolved. It wasn't that Hank was racist it was just that he hated Maintenance men :lol
:9

Himu

[youtube=560,345]n4tqXoFnR6k[/youtube]

HOLY SHIT :lol
IYKYK

Himu

I love how that episode was resolved. It wasn't that Hank was racist it was just that he hated Maintenance men :lol

:lol
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #14116 on: August 09, 2010, 07:20:34 AM »
http://secondapps.com/neogaf/showthread.php?t=403470

Gonna be me in a few years

Minus the WoW, unemployement, being broke, and also drunk.
nat

Stoney Mason

There was an episode of King of the Hill that covers this. Essentially, dogs can pick up on 'tells' from their owners that the owners themselves are unaware of.  So if you act differently around other ethnic persons the dog can tell that youre nervous and may identify them as a threat.

Is there nothing King of the Hill can't teach us!

:bow2

Mupepe

• Icon
[youtube=560,345]OVHkuQLqJBI[/youtube]
Dude on the corvette forum messing with some guy and a girl getting it on

Stoney Mason

[youtube=560,345]#![/youtube]

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Bacon milk  :drool
©ZH

Himu

:bow king of the hill
IYKYK

Himu

nature doesn't work like that.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Green Man thinks that pigs and tigers can mate.  :lol
dog

archie4208

[youtube=560,345]YuIgKzroLH0[/youtube]

Stoney Mason

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
"It's that damn Betty White! She's so hot right now!"
dog

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
She looks like Courtney Cox.
©ZH

etiolate

betty white IS hott

Himu

IYKYK

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I'd still let bullock lick my choda
püp

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
[youtube=560,345]MhNZZZtfXmo[/youtube]
Can we get please a mob together to kill everyone involved with and interested in this? Seriously.
Hi

Himu

PAGING MAGUS AND DRINKY
IYKYK

Akala

• Easy Victor
there is something for everyone.  :teehee

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Himu

IYKYK

Stoney Mason

Funny enough this episode came on tonight. I had forgotten that Bernie Mack played the part of the repair guy.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Hahahah, that was Bernie Mac? His humor is definitely missed.

Himu

:'(
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Look what I found, apparently Shake directed his first Music video and its starring Cheebs...

[youtube=560,345]A0H3bJHWGl4[/youtube]

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
FINALLY coming out on DVD in January:
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
CBG

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
CBG

Mandark

• Icon
Christopher Nolan officially considered a threat to George Lucas' legacy (such as it is) confirmed.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I once thought about going to watch Inception but decided to stay home and jack off instead.  One of the better decisions I made recently.
🍆🍆

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
I dont know if this was posted but its great

itm

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
He's like stoned, drunk, and just woke up or something.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Almost

http://basilmarceaux.com/

The day before the August 2010 primary, the Chattanooga daily newspaper reported on Marceaux's record in criminal court. This consisted primarily of misdemeanor traffic violations, including seven cases on which Marceaux was found not guilty by reason of insanity in 2005
itm

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Someone tell TripleA he needs some fucking glasses

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I looked at WYL today (lol) and found that there is a 181 post thread for the new Weezer album.

Weezer.

🍆🍆

bachikarn

The new Weezer album cover is pretty awesome though.

ManaByte

CBG

Himu

weezer sucks
IYKYK

Himu

Funny enough this episode came on tonight. I had forgotten that Bernie Mack played the part of the repair guy.

I'm still mad KOTH didn't get a proper ending.
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

I'm still mad KOTH didn't get a proper ending.

I hear you in a sense but honestly it was never that kind of show that needed some grand finale.

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.

Seriously? Oh, nice Keamy avatar. I guess I understand where you're coming from, as a Lost fan.

As someone who really, really liked The Blue Album & Pinkerton: fuuuuuuuuuuuck Rivers Cuomo
dap

Tieno

• Iconz
i

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Awesome way to quit your job!

http://thechive.com/2010/08/10/girl-quits-her-job-on-dry-erase-board-emails-entire-office-33-photos/

EDIT: Didn't see that there was a thread made!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:52:33 PM by Good Day Sir »
ど助平

Tieno

• Iconz
i

bachikarn

Seriously? Oh, nice Keamy avatar. I guess I understand where you're coming from, as a Lost fan.

As someone who really, really liked The Blue Album & Pinkerton: fuuuuuuuuuuuck Rivers Cuomo

It is a picture of Jorge Garcia and nothing else. I think that's hilarious.