Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5948128 times)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #4140 on: April 17, 2018, 04:05:01 PM »
Your hourly "please port :brazilcry" thread, ladies and gents.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-late-ports-like-gta-5-or-fortnite-if-they-happen-help-push-switch-sales-or-no.36790/

FTFY.

To be fair though, Nintendo should really be doing whatever it takes to get a Fortnite port running ASAP on Switch; shit would print money so fast.

With the current state of their chat system? Good luck with that :lol

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #4141 on: April 17, 2018, 04:07:04 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-late-ports-like-gta-5-or-fortnite-if-they-happen-help-push-switch-sales-or-no.36790/

FTFY.

To be fair though, Nintendo should really be doing whatever it takes to get a Fortnite port running ASAP on Switch; shit would print money so fast.

The problem is that we don’t know if Nintendo isn’t willing to pay for a port or is just that the switch is not a viable platform for its low power and online architecture.

Nintendo was willing to pay for a waifu fighter, so I guess money may not be the problem.

It's an Unreal Engine 4 game that runs on phones; it might look like shit on Switch, but it can definitely run it. The online architecture for Switch is equivalent to PC since stuff like Rocket League does crossplay.

Considering Nintendo refuses to release a Netflix app and Virtual Console stuff I'm inclined to blame them for poor business decisions.

If the Nvidia Shield can run PUBG mobile, then Switch can run Fortnite.

FTFY.

Everyone uses Discord anyway.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:12:20 PM by Skullfuckers Anonymous »

Boredfrom

« Reply #4142 on: April 17, 2018, 04:07:29 PM »
Remember that Nintendo wants you to pay for online later this year.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4143 on: April 17, 2018, 04:11:08 PM »
Remember that Nintendo wants you to pay for online later this year.
shit better get out the 56k modem

Boredfrom

« Reply #4144 on: April 17, 2018, 04:14:47 PM »

FTFY.

The problem is that we don’t know if Nintendo isn’t willing to pay for a port or is just that the switch is not a viable platform for its low power and online architecture.

Nintendo was willing to pay for a waifu fighter, so I guess money may not be the problem.

It's an Unreal Engine 4 game that runs on phones; it might look like shit on Switch, but it can definitely run it. The online architecture for Switch is equivalent to PC since stuff like Rocket League does crossplay.

Considering Nintendo refuses to release a Netflix app and Virtual Console stuff I'm inclined to blame them for poor business decisions.

If the Nvidia Shield can run PUBG mobile, then Switch can run Fortnite.

FTFY.

Everyone uses Discord anyway.

Didn’t Square Enix just said that the DQ delay was because they needed to update Unreal 4?

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #4145 on: April 17, 2018, 04:21:22 PM »
Calling Richard Dawkins racist in that deplatforming thread. WHAT YEAR IS IT?
Lol, please share a link.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/6846237/

Who knew being critical of a religion made you racist?

Jansen

« Reply #4146 on: April 17, 2018, 04:27:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/6877531/
On the plus side I now know where to find an army of experts for any questions on social situations I have. Resetera is either full of people who have a perfect outlook on life, or of people who have a blatant disregard for the glass houses principle. Could the community be this full of self-righteous blowhards? I choose to believe not.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #4147 on: April 17, 2018, 04:30:55 PM »
Didn’t Square Enix just said that the DQ delay was because they needed to update Unreal 4?

If by they you mean Square Enix, then yes they need to update Dragon Quest to run on a version of Unreal Engine 4 that exports to Switch, which has been available since last year.

Fortnite is running on the latest Unreal Engine because the creators of Fortnite are Epic Games who also make the Unreal Engine, so that's not an issue for them.

On the plus side I now know where to find an army of experts for any questions on social situations I have. Resetera is either full of people who have a perfect outlook on life, or of people who have a blatant disregard for the glass houses principle. Could the community be this full of self-righteous blowhards? I choose to believe not.

(Image removed from quote.)

I was written up at an office job for habitual lateness once. My start time was 8:30 and I'd regularly get in between then and 8:45. Tardiness was a huge pet peeve for my supervisor and he would get really annoyed if I was more than five minutes late. To me, this was unreasonable. The earliest meetings we had were at 9:30, I regularly stayed past my official end time, and it seemed to me there was no real case to made for how I was harming the work we were doing by coming in a few minutes late. My team was the only one at the firm with strict rules, everyone else just kind of came in whenever the liked before 7 and 9:30, and my team's shifts were staggered with my slot being the earliest.

When I eventually got written up my supervisor and I finally sat down and talked about it. I thought he was being unreasonable because in practical terms the five to fifteen minutes of lost work time did not affect anything we were doing, especially since the time was made up by the end of the day and I wasn't able to as productive while I was the only one in the office. Realistically if I was in at 8:30 on the dot I'd spend that time settling in, getting coffee, idly checking my email, etc.

He thought I was being unreasonable because waking up 10 minutes early should not be a big ask. To him punctuality was a point of pride, and my tardiness was signaling to him that I didn't take the job seriously. At the end of the day, I was hired with the knowledge that I was expected to be in at 8:30am, and the rules are the rules.

This may seem unbelievable, but we both respected each other before and after the conversation and still have a relationship despite my leaving the firm a few years ago. We both thought the other was being unreasonable, we could both acknowledge the others points (obviously he knew that there was likely to never be any real consequences to me starting the workday at 8:40) while feeling that we were ultimately in the right. We agreed and disagreed on a number of other topics related and unrelated to work.

What an idiot.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4148 on: April 17, 2018, 04:37:42 PM »
wait its just dark souls? the first one? :lol i thought it was a new game when it was announced.

Nintoddlers are SEETHING because they're getting a 30FPS port months late despite it looking damn near identical to the PCS360 version that the PCS4 version ruins in terms of looks. :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

"Not quite full HD remaster"

"DSFix for $60 and ruining the graphics, edition."

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4149 on: April 17, 2018, 04:38:08 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
Wow, that store owner is such a racist Nazi.  :doge
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #4150 on: April 17, 2018, 04:38:39 PM »
But I’m saying this because just having a multiplatform engine doesn’t mean your game will not have problems in other console. Not singling out Fortnite, but talking in general.

I don’t entirely believe the devs that claim that porting for Switch is easy, given that time when someone described how nightmarish was porting a racing game to WiiU.

thisismyusername

« Reply #4151 on: April 17, 2018, 04:41:23 PM »
The online architecture for Switch is equivalent to PC since stuff like Rocket League does crossplay.

:neogaf

:girlaff  :crowdlaff :ahnuld2
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:52:53 PM by thisismyusername »

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4152 on: April 17, 2018, 04:54:06 PM »
That Reset police thread is so stereotypical that it makes me cringe. :lol Mexican dude getting bananas soon for not fucking the police.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #4153 on: April 17, 2018, 04:54:38 PM »
Nintendo fans always want developers to cater to bunk hardware restrictions and gimmicks. If the Nintendo Switchblade had a dildo for a controller, Nintendonies would think Fortnite would fit right in their asses.
OH!

thisismyusername

« Reply #4154 on: April 17, 2018, 04:58:29 PM »
The online architecture for Switch is equivalent to PC since stuff like Rocket League does crossplay.

"But Rocket League does it! Fortnite did it secretly with PSN/X-box Live until Sony told them to knock it off!"

That doesn't make them equivalent in the slightest. Because I mean to counter-point this: If that was the case, EVERYFUCKINGGAME would be cross-play in that case.

Holy shit, I'm still laughing at this five minutes later to the point of tears. I'm not even an Network Engineer and this is the dumbest thing I've read today.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #4156 on: April 17, 2018, 05:02:53 PM »
Nintendo fans always want developers to cater to bunk hardware restrictions and gimmicks. If the Nintendo Switchblade had a dildo for a controller, Nintendonies would think Fortnite would fit right in their asses.

Every generation. In every fucking generation they bitch about developers not adhering to Nintendo's distinguished mentally-challenged standards and in every generation they get ignored. When will they give up?

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4157 on: April 17, 2018, 05:03:46 PM »
Stockholm syndrom should be replaced with Nintendo syndrom.

Boredfrom

« Reply #4158 on: April 17, 2018, 05:05:35 PM »
People talking about entitlement are missing a big piece of the puzzle here. Most if not all of the publishers being criticized for shafting the system are publicly traded companies, which in some countries can face legal repercussions if they're not doing all they can to maximize profits. There's undeniably money being left on the table by not treating the Switch like a proper platform.

But they keep doing this because they know that the majority of their shareholders are clueless about the game industry, which is why most pubs have only given token support so far. It also helps that they have unpaid volunteers willing to chastise anyone who dares to call them out on their BS.

Ironically the biggest western supporter of the Switch (Bethesda) is a private company with no obligation at all to support it.

:doge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4159 on: April 17, 2018, 05:07:41 PM »
that's a group of people that can safely be left off the ark next big flood

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4160 on: April 17, 2018, 05:07:47 PM »
PC ports of AAA console games get delayed all the time. Suck it up or get a different game player.
dog

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4161 on: April 17, 2018, 05:11:14 PM »
The only game I care about coming out in the next year for the switch is Diablo III. Fuck everything else.

Boredfrom

« Reply #4162 on: April 17, 2018, 05:18:26 PM »
Based on the great software sales of the system so far. A lot of indies are reporting that the Switch versions of their games are outselling the others, sometimes even doubling them. It doesn't take much to see there is a very active spending audience on the system right now

People tend to like to have games to play in their home console system, and people will probably buy cheap good games when the normal options are at “premium” price.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #4164 on: April 17, 2018, 05:28:18 PM »
But I’m saying this because just having a multiplatform engine doesn’t mean your game will not have problems in other console. Not singling out Fortnite, but talking in general.

I don’t entirely believe the devs that claim that porting for Switch is easy, given that time when someone described how nightmarish was porting a racing game to WiiU.

I mean I'm not saying that all they have to do is hit the "Export to Switch" button and call it a day. It would take some work to get it running properly, but if Nintendo wanted it on Switch, they could make it happen. Maybe they're saving the announcement for a surprise or something.

I don't get what's funny. All I'm saying is if developers want to put in the effort they can deliver an online experience similar to what is happening in PC/X1/PS4 games, besides Nintendo's stupid rules. Rocket League shows that you can do crossplay support on Switch. Switch and WiiU have plenty of games in all sorts of genres that have online play and work fine (WiiU even has an MMO with Dragon Quest 10).

There's even a team working on a 100 player battle royale game for Switch, PC, and Xbox 1 that has crossplay.
https://www.fig.co/campaigns/crazyjustice/about

"But Rocket League does it! Fortnite did it secretly with PSN/X-box Live until Sony told them to knock it off!"

That doesn't make them equivalent in the slightest. Because I mean to counter-point this: If that was the case, EVERYFUCKINGGAME would be cross-play in that case.

Holy shit, I'm still laughing at this five minutes later to the point of tears. I'm not even an Network Engineer and this is the dumbest thing I've read today.

Do you really think that the Swtich cannot run Fortnite? And yes, EVERYFUCKINGGAME has the potential to be crossplay if the developers want to implement it.

And I say all this as someone who plays Fortnite on a 4k PC and who's Switch has been collecting dust since Mario Odyssey, it'd be cool to have a portable version of it, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I'm just confused why Nintendo isn't publicly making an effort to get the game ported to Switch since the system needs games desperately.

Boredfrom

« Reply #4165 on: April 17, 2018, 05:33:43 PM »
I don’t think Nintendo isn’t willing to pay, but they probably are no willing to pay the price that Epic will ask.

« Reply #4166 on: April 17, 2018, 05:38:35 PM »
There's even a team working on a 100 player battle royale game for Switch, PC, and Xbox 1 that has crossplay.

The combination of kickstarter and Tim Schaefer could never overpromise and underdeliver

Raist

« Reply #4167 on: April 17, 2018, 05:48:59 PM »
Nintards :rejoice

Jansen

« Reply #4168 on: April 17, 2018, 06:00:43 PM »

I mean I'm not saying that all they have to do is hit the "Export to Switch" button and call it a day. It would take some work to get it running properly, but if Nintendo wanted it on Switch, they could make it happen. Maybe they're saving the announcement for a surprise or something.

I don't get what's funny. All I'm saying is if developers want to put in the effort they can deliver an online experience similar to what is happening in PC/X1/PS4 games, besides Nintendo's stupid rules. Rocket League shows that you can do crossplay support on Switch. Switch and WiiU have plenty of games in all sorts of genres that have online play and work fine (WiiU even has an MMO with Dragon Quest 10).

Do you really think that the Swtich cannot run Fortnite? And yes, EVERYFUCKINGGAME has the potential to be crossplay if the developers want to implement it.

And I say all this as someone who plays Fortnite on a 4k PC and who's Switch has been collecting dust since Mario Odyssey, it'd be cool to have a portable version of it, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I'm just confused why Nintendo isn't publicly making an effort to get the game ported to Switch since the system needs games desperately.

:no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr  :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr  :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr :no1curr

Raist

« Reply #4169 on: April 17, 2018, 06:03:33 PM »
I never said it was a conspiracy, if yes quote me ! I said this is done on purpose. To what end ? I don’t know.

For EA it was said it could have been related to Origins initially being the online infrastructure for the Wii U, but Nintendo - supposedly - backtracked. And EA “kind of” punished Nintendo...

For Square Enix, I guess Sony striked some kind of deal with Square Enix for Dragon Quest XI outside Japan as “timed exclusive” ( that would explain the INEXPLICABLE no show of the 3DS version... ).

When it comes to your point on higher margin products, there is a fine line between trying to make margin and ripping off customers. Ultra Street Fighter 2 is a rip off ! If I was one of the owner, I would ask Capcom for a refund or an exchange with the Anniversary collection.

:lol :lol :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #4170 on: April 17, 2018, 06:09:48 PM »
I don’t think Nintendo isn’t willing to pay, but they probably are no willing to pay the price that Epic will ask.

lol, why in the world would Nintendo need to pay Epic to bring Fortnite to Switch?

Why in the world they pay for SNK Heroines?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4171 on: April 17, 2018, 06:10:10 PM »
For EA it was said it could have been related to Origins initially being the online infrastructure for the Wii U, but Nintendo - supposedly - backtracked. And EA “kind of” punished Nintendo...
Origin planning on Wii U broke down but so did the final specs so even if EA wanted Crysis 3 on it, it wouldn't run. And Cervat Yerli saying that it would is just another one of his lies.

For Square Enix, I guess Sony striked some kind of deal with Square Enix for Dragon Quest XI outside Japan as “timed exclusive” ( that would explain the INEXPLICABLE no show of the 3DS version... ).
INEXPLICABLE?? Nintendo had Reggie parade Dragon Quest around at every interview until it turned sad. "Ho ho, playing Super Mario? I just love to play Dragon Quest on my Nintendo 3DS. I have put over 200 hours in this game fml"
The numbers don't lie, DQ on 3DS hardly sold anything. 3DS is now mainly for kiddo's  :bobby

When it comes to your point on higher margin products, there is a fine line between trying to make margin and ripping off customers. Ultra Street Fighter 2 is a rip off ! If I was one of the owner, I would ask Capcom for a refund or an exchange with the Anniversary collection.
Software planning is weird sometimes. For launch Street Fighter made sense and maybe the devs wanted it on the eShop but the marketing dudes from Cacpcom and Nintendo convinced everyone to put in on a cartridge so it wouldn't miss the launch.

User was banned for this post (duration pending) stating opinions as facts, console warring, racist, transphobic and sexist
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #4172 on: April 17, 2018, 06:23:36 PM »
Why in the world they pay for SNK Heroines?

What makes you think they did?

Either way, Fortnite is on every other platform under the sun.. there'd be zero reason for Epic to ask for money to bring it to Switch and they'd have zero leverage.  Only exclusivity is paid for, and it's often not even a cash deal just a marketing deal these days (and timed.)

And there's zero reason for Epic to not do a Switch port; it's going to happen 100%.

https://www.usgamer.net/amp/nis-america-apologizes-for-saying-sony-isnt-friendly-to-small-publishers

Also lol, the Wii days says otherwise.

Raist

« Reply #4173 on: April 17, 2018, 06:25:58 PM »
Fuck, I love bad Nintendo news. Always brings out the crazies :rejoice

This was probably going to be the highest selling of all of the versions.

Now, I'm not so sure.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4174 on: April 17, 2018, 06:27:32 PM »
Nintendo would gladly pay money for Fortnite if:

- They get to publish it in Japan (Epic would say YES to this instantly)
- They get some marketing deal out of it (Fortnight pre-installed on a Switch in a bundle or something, Epic again would say YES instantly)

Even if Epic wanted a couple million for a Fortnite port Nintendo would fork-over the money. If there's interest on Epic's part it's probably already in development anyway.

The money one is super vague but it pretty much boils down to that outside of simply "software isn't done";  there's a million factors and none of them are "which console manufacturer should we punish!" 

Maybe some indie devs act like that but not the big pubs lol
There's a bigger chance Nintendo wanted it delayed because the Amiibo wasn't ready. But probably just some optimization issues with the port. 
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #4175 on: April 17, 2018, 06:28:00 PM »
https://www.usgamer.net/amp/nis-america-apologizes-for-saying-sony-isnt-friendly-to-small-publishers

Also lol, the Wii days says otherwise.

Seriously.. what the fuck are you talking about? 

There's nothing in there about Nintendo paying anyone.

Yeah, the president of NISA just shitalked Sony about not having a physical version for lack of support and needed to apologize later on.

Rioutus, don’t go Etiolate on me.

Raist

« Reply #4176 on: April 17, 2018, 06:31:45 PM »
I can't decide between:

- QA testers on Switch just got to blight town and realized it's a fucking powerpoint slideshow.

- Nintendo requested the delay cause otherwise they'll have nothing to show for making people pay for their trash online.

Boredfrom

« Reply #4177 on: April 17, 2018, 06:32:57 PM »
Yeah, the president of NISA just shitalked Sony about not having a physical version for lack of support and needed to apologize later on.

Ummm.. ok?  What does that have to do with the fact it says literally nothing about Nintendo paying them?

You suddenly talking about paying in a literal way:

"We're starting to do more on Nintendo Switch. SNK Heroines is not the only one," Yamashita said at the time. "They support us in a good way. Compared to that, Sony is not friendly with small publishers like us. They just care about big Japanese companies. Also, if we simultaneously release a Switch version and a PS4 version of the same title, currently the sales trend is two to one."

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4178 on: April 17, 2018, 06:33:14 PM »

Ummm.. ok?  What does that have to do with the fact it says literally nothing about Nintendo paying them?

@Nintex:  Literally never heard of a console manufacturer paying for a port of a game that is already out on every platform.
Microsoft was known to fork over cash just for about anything.
Nintendo not so much but with the Switch they've struck some deals before.

There was also the rumor that Nintendo was willing to fund a port of MGS5 for Wii U if Konami made it. But KojiPro was already stretched too thin on resources.
Apparently Sakurai was involved in trying to convince Kojima to bring it over.
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #4179 on: April 17, 2018, 06:36:12 PM »

There was also the rumor that Nintendo was willing to fund a port of MGS5 for Wii U if Konami made it. But KojiPro was already stretched too thin on resources.

What are some examples that aren't rumors?

Stuff confirmed by the publishers or blatantly paid exclusives like DQIX and some MH games?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4180 on: April 17, 2018, 06:37:56 PM »
LionPride! Don't make a thread about sex and use the word underage if you mean drinking age! NICCA!
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #4181 on: April 17, 2018, 06:39:16 PM »

Stuff confirmed by the publishers or blatantly paid exclusives like DQIX and some MH games?

I'm not talking about exclusives you mental midget dumbfuck, stop replying to me.

Jansen

« Reply #4182 on: April 17, 2018, 06:40:30 PM »
riotous sperging hard today

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4183 on: April 17, 2018, 06:46:26 PM »
get out of routous' mentions, ya harassers.

Jansen

« Reply #4184 on: April 17, 2018, 06:51:27 PM »

Raist

« Reply #4185 on: April 17, 2018, 06:52:32 PM »
riotous sperging hard today

...today?

Jansen

stufte

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4188 on: April 17, 2018, 06:59:06 PM »
🤴

stufte

« Reply #4189 on: April 17, 2018, 07:04:55 PM »
What the flying fuck seriously.

https://twitter.com/LeslieMac/status/986347352331046912

:lol

I read that tweet in my head as a stereotypical sassy black woman. It WAS pretty funny, TBH.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #4190 on: April 17, 2018, 07:09:11 PM »

lol, why in the world would Nintendo need to pay Epic to bring Fortnite to Switch?

Why in the world they pay for SNK Heroines? the

Cause they know their audience  :-*

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #4191 on: April 17, 2018, 07:46:01 PM »

I'm not talking about exclusives you mental midget dumbfuck, stop replying to me.

So you consciously chose to end the discussion right when it was getting good and there were clear signs of the beginning of a meltdown?  You're such a disappointment.

Jansen

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #4193 on: April 17, 2018, 08:41:33 PM »
Really don't care about the dumb ReeeNintards, but I hope Nintendo continues to slay.

PC + Nintendo combo =  :rejoice

Boredfrom

« Reply #4194 on: April 17, 2018, 09:01:51 PM »

So you consciously chose to end the discussion right when it was getting good and there were clear signs of the beginning of a meltdown?  You're such a disappointment.

Nah, I’m not you. You will be the first one to get mad and the claim a “win”.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4195 on: April 17, 2018, 09:05:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/brad-bird-gives-tone-deaf-response-on-why-we-never-see-frozone’s-wife-in-the-incredibles.36865/
I never new that I grew up around so much problematic entertainment
- The neighbor in Home Improvement
- Charlie in Charlie's Angels
- The teacher in Charlie Brown
- The Nanny in Muppet Babies

It's amazing we haven't had another holocaust with all these people growing up with problematic programming
 :stop
que

daemon

« Reply #4196 on: April 17, 2018, 09:37:12 PM »
What the flying fuck seriously.

https://twitter.com/LeslieMac/status/986347352331046912

:lol

I read that tweet in my head as a stereotypical sassy black woman. It WAS pretty funny, TBH.

You're literally a KKK member now.

Frozone's wife is like Debbie Wolowitz (Howard's mom in TBBT), a voice that is funny based on the interaction, but a character that would be insufferable on-screen.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:35:54 PM by daemon »

thetylerrob

« Reply #4197 on: April 17, 2018, 09:38:08 PM »
Social media internet black people are just really bored today

daemon

« Reply #4198 on: April 17, 2018, 09:40:58 PM »
Social media internet black people are just really bored today

Where are the n-word heroes when you need them

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #4199 on: April 17, 2018, 09:41:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/russian-elon-musk-raped-and-tortured-to-death-in-custody-say-experts.36894/

russian officials torture a dissident.

This story unfortunately has little discussion value beyond its shocking and gruesome content. We are closing the topic to further replies.

The fox is in the hen house, repeat, the fox is in the hen house.
sigh