Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 893747 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Re: DOJ |OT| Mission Impossible 2: Fear Of Being Outed As a Secret Acephobe
« Reply #720 on: November 19, 2019, 08:37:59 AM »
im not gonna read all this shit you people posted but just wanted to point out

(Image removed from quote.)

:mindblown

It's not that far fetched.

Their partner (who is sexual) wants to have sex, they'll do it with them because that makes their partner happy which makes them happy.

But they have no interest in actually engaging/taking the initiative on having sex.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #721 on: November 19, 2019, 08:39:42 AM »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #722 on: November 19, 2019, 08:40:02 AM »
Quote from: BDS
I'd guess this difference is probably the largest obstacle to more widespread support -- a lot of people are likely going to point out that asexuality isn't legally, er, "compromised"? as homosexuality or transsexuality. There isn't a law against not having sex, I guess.
Keep in mind that a majority of white Americans also believe racism no longer exists following the passage of the Civil Rights Act. The idea that discrimination against marginalized groups is tied solely to legal oppression is a lie deliberately perpetuated by privileged power structures so that they can avoid having to address systemic problems within society.
"No means no."

benjipwns

« Reply #723 on: November 19, 2019, 08:41:37 AM »
Also sweetnicole I really miss your administrative updates. I used to get super excited whenever I got that notification that something new was happening with the site.
:gloomy

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #724 on: November 19, 2019, 08:41:48 AM »
I'm A sexual, but I still fucked your bitch (folx).

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #725 on: November 19, 2019, 08:42:23 AM »

It's not that far fetched.

Their partner (who is sexual) wants to have sex, they'll do it with them because that makes their partner happy which makes them happy.

But they have no interest in actually engaging/taking the initiative on having sex.

Stop using logic and post hog.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #726 on: November 19, 2019, 08:43:39 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-trans-awareness-week-nov-13th-19th.153146/reply?quote=26609170
Quote from: GrizzNKev, post: 26609170, member: 4482
I've spoken privately with friends about how I think moderation should be handled on this site, now and in the future. I think this thread is the right time to lay out those ideas, mostly building on the longer post you wrote earlier. I have a presentation to do at 9 est but if the thread is open when I get back I'm gonna give it ago. I've been a part of this community for nearly a decade and we need to do some thoughtful introspection on what we're supposed to be about.

Bet that made for some riveting discussion.
 :nugenix
ど助平

Tiops

« Reply #727 on: November 19, 2019, 08:43:42 AM »
Just found out about acephobia... damn that shit sucks man

benjipwns

« Reply #728 on: November 19, 2019, 08:45:55 AM »
I will remind people that Ketkat was also a major pillar of the mental health community here, many of whom are vulnerable and found great solace, comfort and confidence from the dedication she gave in supporting them.
This can't be understated. I made a post to the same effect in the thread describing moderation's actions within the LGBT community, but is anybody on the mod team willing to pick up the slack for people going through marginal times in that thread assuming Ketkat stays gone? Because I somehow doubt it. If their work's already this hard for them, I'm not sure any of them have the personal resources to take on that added responsibility. Having the personal poise to comfort people in those situations is a rare thing.
:rofl

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #729 on: November 19, 2019, 08:57:32 AM »
ERA keeping on saving those lives. :salute
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #730 on: November 19, 2019, 08:58:54 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-trans-awareness-week-nov-13th-19th.153146/reply?quote=26609170
I've spoken privately with friends about how I think moderation should be handled on this site, now and in the future. I think this thread is the right time to lay out those ideas, mostly building on the longer post you wrote earlier. I have a presentation to do at 9 est but if the thread is open when I get back I'm gonna give it ago. I've been a part of this community for nearly a decade and we need to do some thoughtful introspection on what we're supposed to be about.

lol imagine chillin’ with your bros and one comes out with “so I have have big thoughts about the moderation on reset era llc”

:point
(ice)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #731 on: November 19, 2019, 09:08:20 AM »
BAN ALL ACEPHOBES

also lol resetbanbot good riddance lmao
dog

BisMarckie

« Reply #732 on: November 19, 2019, 09:15:44 AM »
eh, I think banning posters is wack, you can always ignore them.

What i am trying to say is #Bore mods <3

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #733 on: November 19, 2019, 09:16:07 AM »

lol imagine chillin’ with your bros and one comes out with “so I have have big thoughts about the moderation on reset era llc”

:point

Parties full of activists talking about resetera.com moderation and Logan Paul's girlfriend
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #734 on: November 19, 2019, 09:16:42 AM »
new forum name idea

Ket Kat Klan

:rodney

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #735 on: November 19, 2019, 09:17:47 AM »

Wait for real? Finally!

*duration pending*
dog

« Reply #736 on: November 19, 2019, 09:20:21 AM »
I will remind people that Ketkat was also a major pillar of the mental health community here, many of whom are vulnerable and found great solace, comfort and confidence from the dedication she gave in supporting them.
This can't be understated. I made a post to the same effect in the thread describing moderation's actions within the LGBT community, but is anybody on the mod team willing to pick up the slack for people going through marginal times in that thread assuming Ketkat stays gone? Because I somehow doubt it. If their work's already this hard for them, I'm not sure any of them have the personal resources to take on that added responsibility. Having the personal poise to comfort people in those situations is a rare thing.
:rofl
If ketkat is so essential why does she need to be on the forum. She is banned. Contact her outside the forum. Create your own discord group. Why can’t you separate the user on era with the person itself. I mean these bozos are not even making sense. It’s as if era is the last communication platform on earth

Ghoul

Ghoul

« Reply #738 on: November 19, 2019, 09:25:20 AM »
Dear Moderation,

After finding out that you have banned known pillar of the doxxing community "resetbanbot" I have a lot of words and emotions.

I am saddened that will lose our insight into true autism but also glad we lost our insight into autism.

Shosta will have to do for now.

Looks like I found Royalan on tumblr

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 09:30:57 AM by Ghoul »

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #739 on: November 19, 2019, 09:30:45 AM »
Quote from: Sensei, post: 26611353, member: 2269
Quote from: Jarate
Make Jarate a mod

Im the most qualified, I will ban all aptriots and lakers fans
can you put SEE STAFF POST and/or READ DISCUSSION GUIDELINES on every thread title?

:dead

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #740 on: November 19, 2019, 09:34:40 AM »
BAN ALL ACEPHOBES

Now that we have extra space let some guests in

Last new member was September

:fbm
:O

Nuitangg

« Reply #741 on: November 19, 2019, 09:34:49 AM »
Forget it, lost my cool, shouldn't have posted this

Propagandhim

« Reply #742 on: November 19, 2019, 09:54:18 AM »
The thing is, being asexual legitimately sounds amazing and we're all the oppressed idiots being lead around by our cock n' balls.

Propagandhim

« Reply #743 on: November 19, 2019, 10:00:32 AM »
The thing is, being asexual legitimately sounds amazing and we're all the oppressed idiots being lead around by our cock n' balls.

What are ya, a homo?

Propagandhim

« Reply #744 on: November 19, 2019, 10:00:48 AM »
I accidentally posted and now this message is stuck here because there's no delete function.  This forum needs a Special Counsel IT department (like the US DOD has) that can be voted in by the community (and given a term limit) to update forum software.  I don't feel safe here without the ability to delete parts of my lived experience.

KarpalaJoe

What spurred this? ResetERA was founded before EviLore's implosion by PoliGAF and Cerium with help of Nibel and folk, is something similar happening?

This is very true and I can confirm it, but you left out some importants parts of the story, which make it even more pathetic.

I know this thread is for laugh only, but still, I'll post it here :

"They" (Cerium, Shinobi...) were building a gaf alternative because according to them Gaf's moderation was really biased toward Sony (which was true, let's be honest) and they thought Nintendo wasn't treated fairly. Those same people thought the Wii U's failure and 3DS cold welcome from the market were partially due to Neogaf's attitude toward the two console (which were false, of course). They couldn't shut up about it.

As far as I know, the Gaf's alternative was also brought-up during the "Alison Rapp" case, when she was outed as a prostitute and got fired for it. According to Cerium, he maintained (in private) that Gaf's staff didn't stand up enough for her. That's the moment Cerium aggregated many of the most unhinged feminist of Gaf to his small revolution.

Now, the juicy part is not only Cerium and some gaf posters took part in the projet. There was also many journalists that were mad at gaf and were thinking about it. If you always wondered why the Shower event was covered that extensively (while no one gave a fuck about Malka's past behavior), it's only because the timing was perfect to bring gaf down this time and some journalist knew an alternative was in the work. Outside of seeing the receipts of those discussions, when you see articles like that : https://kotaku.com/thousands-of-neogaf-users-flock-to-new-website-1819871316 that screams like an advert popping and know who the author of the article is, the writing was on the wall. 

I know someone who knows Besada and Cerium very well. I also happen to know Alison Rapp personally. 
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 10:24:38 AM by KarpalaJoe »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #746 on: November 19, 2019, 10:01:59 AM »

wow look at this disgusting acephilia
dog

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #747 on: November 19, 2019, 10:04:30 AM »
Special counsel modship.

:crowdlaff

Isn't that what incel, ketkat, and co literally we're though?

Imagine running your site like the trump admin.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #748 on: November 19, 2019, 10:04:32 AM »

Being different is isolating.

Ghoul

« Reply #749 on: November 19, 2019, 10:07:07 AM »
I accidentally posted and now this message is stuck here because there's no delete function.  This forum needs a Special Counsel IT department (like the US DOD has) that can be voted in by the community (and given a term limit) to update forum software.  I don't feel safe here without the ability to delete parts of my lived experience.

OK boomer.

Propagandhim

« Reply #750 on: November 19, 2019, 10:10:24 AM »

Yeah, I was just speaking from my naive frame of reference.  If an asexual person were to tell me that it was rough, I would take them for their word and wouldn't argue or diminish the point.

BisMarckie

« Reply #751 on: November 19, 2019, 10:11:07 AM »

Thank you for sharing this, I will reach out to the corrupt mods for a statement.
After all, I am an incident manager.

Ghoul

« Reply #752 on: November 19, 2019, 10:14:37 AM »
Hobbes makes his "cute girl he is fucking" wear this at all times.

« Reply #753 on: November 19, 2019, 10:16:24 AM »
*Yawns*

Let me know when they're dealing with a former member of their staff being arrested for pedophilia.

BisMarckie

« Reply #754 on: November 19, 2019, 10:18:54 AM »
FACT CHECK: James was never at any point a member of the Bire staff.

Ghoul

« Reply #755 on: November 19, 2019, 10:32:38 AM »
I wish the trans community would just start saying "fuckkk offff" to the mods, it would really make them think.

Coax

« Reply #756 on: November 19, 2019, 10:33:50 AM »
*Yawns*

Let me know when they're dealing with a former member of their staff being arrested for pedophilia.

GAF mods deserve some credit for this. They managed to lock and/or delete each new topic about it to the point that many within the bubble weren't even aware anything occurred. That is some true dedication.

Ghoul

« Reply #757 on: November 19, 2019, 10:36:11 AM »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #758 on: November 19, 2019, 10:36:21 AM »

Yeah, I was just speaking from my naive frame of reference.  If an asexual person were to tell me that it was rough, I would take them for their word and wouldn't argue or diminish the point.

I got sort of a funny story. So I go to the doctor because I have the flu, and so he looks in my mouth and ears and all that shit, and he goes to take my blood pressure with one of those arm band things that they tighten around your arm. Anyway he holds my arm in the process of attaching it, only for like 2 seonds, and I pretty much immediately start to get this weird warm feeling where he touched. It felt really good, not in a sexual way or anything, but it just felt really good, even 30 seconds afterwards. And it wasn't like he had grabbed my arm tightly or nothing, he had barely touched it. I had no idea why until it dawned on me that it was probably the first time someone had actually physically touched me in any capacity for years. Oxytocin is real.

Anyway, i'm not asexual, although from the outside in, i'm sure it's fairly indistinguishable, and i've never felt discriminated against because of it.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #759 on: November 19, 2019, 10:37:24 AM »
god you're so fucking boring. whata pussay
:birb :rejoice

Ghoul

« Reply #760 on: November 19, 2019, 10:39:07 AM »
INCEL Enters the fray!!

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #761 on: November 19, 2019, 10:39:56 AM »
 :piss :supergay :piss2

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #762 on: November 19, 2019, 10:41:41 AM »
What the hell is acephobia?  :what

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #763 on: November 19, 2019, 10:42:43 AM »
a fake thing

Propagandhim

« Reply #764 on: November 19, 2019, 10:43:07 AM »

I got sort of a funny story. So I go to the doctor because I have the flu, and so he looks in my mouth and ears and all that shit, and he goes to take my blood pressure with one of those arm band things that they tighten around your arm. Anyway he holds my arm in the process of attaching it, only for like 2 seonds, and I pretty much immediately start to get this weird warm feeling where he touched. It felt really good, not in a sexual way or anything, but it just felt really good, even 30 seconds afterwards. And it wasn't like he had grabbed my arm tightly or nothing, he had barely touched it. I had no idea why until it dawned on me that it was probably the first time someone had actually physically touched me in any capacity for years. Oxytocin is real.

Anyway, i'm not asexual, although from the outside in, i'm sure it's fairly indistinguishable, and i've never felt discriminated against because of it.

:(

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #765 on: November 19, 2019, 10:43:12 AM »
Happy International Mens Day!

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #766 on: November 19, 2019, 10:43:14 AM »

You can have sex for reasons other than carnal pleasure.
Financial gain, for example.  ;)

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #767 on: November 19, 2019, 10:43:56 AM »
INCEL Enters the fray!!

sorry, she's as equal a traitor to the cause as royalan

BisMarckie

« Reply #768 on: November 19, 2019, 10:44:30 AM »
#freebanbot #freerahxandhishog #freeassy #freetoilet #freeoptimus #freeCreepy Stalker  #freecraem

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #769 on: November 19, 2019, 10:45:25 AM »
So excel is taking the acephobia side

Let's see how this works out.

My guess, era posters fall in line with minority leader excel

Ghoul

« Reply #770 on: November 19, 2019, 10:46:35 AM »
I hope to god someone posts that image of incel so they get fucked as well.

Boredfrom

« Reply #771 on: November 19, 2019, 10:49:39 AM »
Quote from: Nephente
You don't have to apologize for your tone.

Also I'm not opposed to multiple threads. I asked that question for logistics purposes. I have no qualms with venting, but I think this matter requires focus and cooperation. If things are scattered it's going to be harder to compile ideas and formulate actions.

(Also, I will say as an aside I hate The Last Jedi and haven't even seen it. If another thread wasn't made I would lose no sleep.)

:woooo

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #772 on: November 19, 2019, 10:49:43 AM »
#freebanbot #freerahxandhishog #freeassy #freetoilet #freeoptimus #freeCreepy Stalker  #freecraem
8)

Hermit

« Reply #773 on: November 19, 2019, 10:51:51 AM »
I'm going to post that shit if someone hasn't already

Ghoul

« Reply #774 on: November 19, 2019, 10:52:43 AM »

the setup here is almost too good :(

I'm going to post that shit if someone hasn't already

They haven't yet, also watch it, you have the same avatar on both sites ;) don't get blame spaced.

SmokyDave

« Reply #775 on: November 19, 2019, 10:52:46 AM »
INCEL Enters the fray!!

sorry, she's as equal a traitor to the cause as royalan

Oh my goodness. I hope that this image doesn't end up posted on Resetera, that would be truly awful.

(I suspect excel is 'prominent' enough that it'd be buried and forgotten pretty damned quickly)

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #776 on: November 19, 2019, 10:52:52 AM »
a fake thing

What did they ever do to anybody?  :goty2

BisMarckie

NinjaDeath

« Reply #778 on: November 19, 2019, 10:54:48 AM »
Oh thank god excel is now on the scene thread gating on who should be allowed to post in there.   
Someone reward this nut job a mod title stat!

Boredfrom

« Reply #779 on: November 19, 2019, 10:55:03 AM »
Quote from: Incelsiorlef
Like if you weren't banned for reasons like Ketkat (and look in the mirror and know that 99.9999% of you weren't) was, shut the fuck up because chances are you probably deserved it. The issue here isn't that moderation is too harsh it's that it's soft and far too forgiving because of some noble goal of changing people or whatever

Legit there are people in here who shouldn't actually be here let alone pretending they were fucking railroaded by The Man.

:curious