Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 893519 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: DOJ |OT| We get it, you’re woke
« Reply #2160 on: November 22, 2019, 09:52:53 AM »
astro is legit one of the biggest losers on that forum

Oh? Congrats to him for taking off all that weight.
dog

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #2161 on: November 22, 2019, 09:58:48 AM »
Reality is most of era are dysfunctional adults in real life. The ratio of mental illness in the population has to be 1 in 20. The normal folks are usually banned because they react to dysfunctional thinking as if it’s normal and the dysfunctional mods with mental issues get triggered instantly

I’m a fucking walking mental catastrophe and I still manage to mostly function. Even if these people have issues, they’ve completely bought into the victim/woe is me mentality. A doctor wrote their problem down so it’s their new shield from putting effort into shit.
serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2162 on: November 22, 2019, 10:00:18 AM »
I know this shit by heart I've heard it so many times :lol

Going to be singing it to myself the rest of the day again now :-[
that woman, number one, is uggllyyyy

paprikastaude

« Reply #2163 on: November 22, 2019, 10:36:01 AM »
Is there a single fucking regular poster on that site who isn't an emotionally and mentally stunted degenerate drama queen? It's a fucking message board you fucking losers. Close the tab if you feel "threatened" by pixels on screen. How do these mouth breathers manage to do ANYTHING in the real world?

They most certainly don't manage anything. That's why they act as if subpar Iron Man stories or videogame skirts are issues of life and death. Going to the cinema for shitty Disney flicks is probably most activity they get out of a month. So they either have to accept that they are useless manbabies, or pretend that the only thing they do - which is nothing - makes them progressive superstars of a a fantasized revolution. :insane

Averon

« Reply #2164 on: November 22, 2019, 10:55:29 AM »
It doesn't help that these same people cheer and advocate isolating themselves and others from their family and friends for the pettiest of reasons. How many threads have they had bragging about how they gladly cut off family and friends because of political disagreements? They cheer and encourage others to do the same just so they can be ideologically "pure". Any wrong think in their lives needs to excised, even if it makes them lonely outcasts. That's not healthy at all. All that does is make you into inept social outcasts that cannot understand basic human interaction, so you cling on irrelevant shit like a forum for validation and emotional support when you should be getting that from your friends and your family.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2165 on: November 22, 2019, 10:57:55 AM »
I feel like people are bodyshaming Alex Jones when you make fun of how weird he looks :(

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2166 on: November 22, 2019, 11:06:03 AM »
It doesn't help that these same people cheer and advocate isolating themselves and others from their family and friends for the pettiest of reasons. How many threads have they had bragging about how they gladly cut off family and friends because of political disagreements? They cheer and encourage others to do the same just so they can be ideologically "pure". Any wrong think in their lives needs to excised, even if it makes them lonely outcasts. That's not healthy at all. All that does is make you into inept social outcasts that cannot understand basic human interaction, so you cling on irrelevant shit like a forum for validation and emotional support when you should be getting that from your friends and your family.

Fuck that Lilo and Stich bullshit, okay? Family aint shit, and if they piss you off, fuck em. I mean my parents are very stupid people, but I don't think they are "vote for Trump" level stupid. I guess i'll never have to know. :auscry

If they voted for Trump I wouldn't want to have to waste my life listening to them blithe on. You know what else is on at Christmas? Fucking parties and shit. So even if you do love them, why the fuck would you want to see them?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:11:55 AM by Transhuman »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #2167 on: November 22, 2019, 11:10:03 AM »
All that does is make you into inept social outcasts that cannot understand basic human interaction

Fuck that Lilo and Stich bullshit, okay? Family aint shit, and if they piss you off, fuck em. I mean my parents are very stupid people, but I don't think they are "vote for Trump" level stupid. I guess i'll never have to know. :auscry

checks out

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2168 on: November 22, 2019, 11:17:06 AM »
All,

I would like to take this opportunity to come out as straight. Please respect my gender identity and address any and all questions about this matter to shosta.
:O

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #2169 on: November 22, 2019, 11:17:45 AM »
I feel like people are bodyshaming Alex Jones when you make fun of how weird he looks :(

makes me sick

Hermit

« Reply #2170 on: November 22, 2019, 11:18:35 AM »
All,

I would like to take this opportunity to come out as straight. Please respect my gender identity and address any and all questions about this matter to shosta.
very brave of you, james

:itagaki

TVC15

« Reply #2171 on: November 22, 2019, 11:25:25 AM »

It's not body shaming if you're making fun of a shirtless person that doesn't have the bod to pull it off. It's a public service. It's perfectly fine to chastise someone if it's for the greater good.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #2172 on: November 22, 2019, 11:28:41 AM »

If they voted for Trump I wouldn't want to have to waste my life listening to them blithe on. You know what else is on at Christmas? Fucking parties and shit. So even if you do love them, why the fuck would you want to see them?

Ah, the classic leftist turning against the family unit. Couldn't be more predictable if it were a recipe for scrambled eggs.
serge

jorma

« Reply #2173 on: November 22, 2019, 11:30:28 AM »

It's not body shaming if you're making fun of a shirtless person that doesn't have the bod to pull it off. It's a public service. It's perfectly fine to chastise someone if it's for the greater good.

yeah, dude thinks he is Putin on the ritz, embarrassing really.

james

« Reply #2174 on: November 22, 2019, 11:39:50 AM »
All,

very brave of you, james

:itagaki

Thank you for the support, glad to see this forum has allies

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2175 on: November 22, 2019, 11:55:06 AM »
Ree is going to end up with just people with mental issues.
an entire forum of Ts  :lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2176 on: November 22, 2019, 12:06:51 PM »

Lowkey Alex Jones could get it. Shame about all the crazy gay frog juice he's drinking
fat

Risible

« Reply #2177 on: November 22, 2019, 12:22:30 PM »

Lowkey Alex Jones could get it. Shame about all the crazy gay frog juice he's drinking

One of my favorite things about the Bore is that as a fat guy Demi's posts always make me feel better.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2178 on: November 22, 2019, 12:36:17 PM »

Switters

« Reply #2179 on: November 22, 2019, 12:39:01 PM »

I would argue that Astro is one of the most entertaining posters, and is also one of the world's biggest cuuuuuuuuuuuunnttts.

He makes cunt posts that push people's cunt buttons and then they try to out cunt him and he puts them on ignore.

It's a beautiful cycle that never gets old.
troll

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2180 on: November 22, 2019, 12:42:09 PM »

Peak Alex Jones
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2181 on: November 22, 2019, 12:56:07 PM »

I would argue that Astro is one of the most entertaining posters, and is also one of the world's biggest cuuuuuuuuuuuunnttts.

He makes cunt posts that push people's cunt buttons and then they try to out cunt him and he puts them on ignore.

It's a beautiful cycle that never gets old.

sadly his one man stand against a chain wielding nazi never did make the news

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2182 on: November 22, 2019, 01:00:58 PM »
Ah, the classic leftist turning against the family unit. Couldn't be more predictable if it were a recipe for scrambled eggs.

There's plenty of militant weirdos who ditch their parents on all points of the political spectrum.

"Waaaahh i'm ditching my parents because they eat animal flesh"

"Waaaaah i'm ditching my parents because the don't want me around the family with my pistols, even though it's my right as an American."
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 01:06:26 PM by Transhuman »

TVC15

« Reply #2183 on: November 22, 2019, 01:10:19 PM »
Sounds like people willing to welcome authoritarianism into their lives before it arrives. Not people to consider. Little moleskines they have filled with their draft dream lil red book.
serge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2184 on: November 22, 2019, 01:11:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trailer-for-new-adaptation-of-jane-austens-novel-emma-2020-anya-taylor-joy-and-bill-nighy.154678/

yeah, but is it going to have the emotional resonance of Tony Stark discovering that Bucky Barnes killed his father?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2185 on: November 22, 2019, 01:15:20 PM »
But this is a discussion board! It isn’t tumblr or LiveJournal. The mission statement even calls out discussing various topics as being the point of the place, not simply listening to someone who wants support via absolute understanding and zero criticism of their situation. That is what a therapist is for.
These things can co-exist. Just because your criticisms aren’t wanted in one thread doesn’t mean you are not allowed to criticize anything ever throughout the whole website. You should just recognize that there are times when what you have to say is unwarranted or unneeded. It’s okay to not say anything sometimes.

:mindblown

...and if the logical endpoint of that thought is that the website is filled entirely with people that don't want to hear any criticism?

Propagandhim

« Reply #2186 on: November 22, 2019, 01:17:57 PM »
But this is a discussion board! It isn’t tumblr or LiveJournal. The mission statement even calls out discussing various topics as being the point of the place, not simply listening to someone who wants support via absolute understanding and zero criticism of their situation. That is what a therapist is for.
These things can co-exist. Just because your criticisms aren’t wanted in one thread doesn’t mean you are not allowed to criticize anything ever throughout the whole website. You should just recognize that there are times when what you have to say is unwarranted or unneeded. It’s okay to not say anything sometimes.

...and if the logical endpoint of that thought is that the website is filled entirely with people that don't want to hear any criticism?

Then max safety is achieved?

Leadbelly

« Reply #2187 on: November 22, 2019, 01:28:51 PM »

Peak Alex Jones

Alex Jones is awesome, you just need to get on his wavelength. I suggest getting some super strong weed and get absolutely blasted. You can then tune into his frequency.

jorma

« Reply #2188 on: November 22, 2019, 01:45:07 PM »

Peak Alex Jones

Alex Jones is awesome, you just need to get on his wavelength. I suggest getting some super strong weed and get absolutely blasted. You can then tune into his frequency.

meh, i smoke weed to tune out of those frequencies

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2189 on: November 22, 2019, 01:47:20 PM »
One of my favorite things about the Bore is that as a fat guy Demi's posts always make me feel better.

On a sinking ship filled with women and children, I would make sure you were first on board the lifeboat
fat

FStop7

« Reply #2190 on: November 22, 2019, 01:47:39 PM »
Can't wait for the Era stories of our brave resisters smashing gravy boats over their racist grandma's heads in the name of progressive politics

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2191 on: November 22, 2019, 01:52:10 PM »

Your thoughts on Jussie Smollett's innocence are unwarranted and unneeded

Your thoughts on Hillary Clinton's suitability to political office are unwarranted and unneeded

Your thoughts on Etika...

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2192 on: November 22, 2019, 02:03:56 PM »
The only thing I don't like about Death Stranding is that maybe Hideo Kojima is too much of a genius, plz mods, no criticism

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2193 on: November 22, 2019, 02:05:40 PM »
I'm glad more and more people are appreciating the art of Alex Jones.
Decades from now people will look back at his work as a stroke of genius. Much like Mozart and The Beatles.
🤴

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2194 on: November 22, 2019, 02:12:26 PM »
Was it Amber Frost with that "not getting past rebelling against your parents phase" point? Because it really does seem to apply very much so to people.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2195 on: November 22, 2019, 02:14:48 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2196 on: November 22, 2019, 02:16:12 PM »
Quote from: Switch Back 9, post: 26730680, member: 13496
The best way to describe how the vibe has shifted over the years is notifications.

I used to get excited when someone quoted me, now when I see the little red marker I have a minor panic attack and don't want to check.

Jesus fuck get off that board.
ど助平

anime tits

« Reply #2197 on: November 22, 2019, 02:17:46 PM »
dril: "no"

james

« Reply #2198 on: November 22, 2019, 02:21:54 PM »
Imagine posting on a board with notifications or an ability to see who quoted you

:crowdlaff :girlaff :crowdlaff

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #2199 on: November 22, 2019, 02:21:59 PM »
Imagine needing a thread for how to fucking not be an asshole on a message board.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2200 on: November 22, 2019, 02:23:18 PM »
Imagine posting on a message board

:crowdlaff :girlaff

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:fbm
[close]
🤴

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #2201 on: November 22, 2019, 02:25:43 PM »
Imagine being nintex  :stahp

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2202 on: November 22, 2019, 02:26:57 PM »
I like how most of the "how to fix era" posts are basically "make era more like reddit, but dont let people downvote me important voices unlike reddit"
:rofl

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #2203 on: November 22, 2019, 02:28:59 PM »
Quote from: Switch Back 9, post: 26730680, member: 13496
The best way to describe how the vibe has shifted over the years is notifications.

I used to get excited when someone quoted me, now when I see the little red marker I have a minor panic attack and don't want to check.

Jesus fuck get off that board.

Sounds like domestic abuse

TVC15

« Reply #2204 on: November 22, 2019, 03:10:58 PM »

On a sinking ship filled with women and children, I would make sure you were first on board the lifeboat

Fuck, use him as a lifeboat. Toss him on his back in the water, straddle his head with your legs, jam your balls in his mouth and choo choo bitch.
serge

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #2205 on: November 22, 2019, 03:42:35 PM »
It's pretty great, but it's not the GOAT.

The free world thanks you St. Bernard.

Chikor triggering the fuck out of pats fans :heh

Quote from: VectorPrime, post: 26730286, member: 41701
let him be a dickhead, meanwhile Brady went to another 5 Superbowls since then.
Quote from: Skyejack, post: 26730390, member: 60960
You know when they say some sports fans are garbage? This is what they're talking about.
Quote from: Rodderick, post: 26731267, member: 5775
Real shame Tom never recovered from that hit.

As an aside, it's good to see that one of the things ResetEra kept from the old site is the tolerance for this specific injury being celebrated.
Quote from: DOT_mjo, post: 26731734, member: 43058
Must eat you up knowing Tommy came back from that to only win 3 more Super Bowls and 2 more MVPs lol.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2206 on: November 22, 2019, 03:43:57 PM »
 :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2207 on: November 22, 2019, 03:49:59 PM »
#DirtyUpDisney

Leadbelly

« Reply #2208 on: November 22, 2019, 04:05:30 PM »
I'm glad more and more people are appreciating the art of Alex Jones.
Decades from now people will look back at his work as a stroke of genius. Much like Mozart and The Beatles.

I predict a new religion centred around the teachings of Alex Jones.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2209 on: November 22, 2019, 04:38:38 PM »
Alex needs to get back on the Joe Rogan podcast again.

Epstein, Prince Andrew, Trump impeachment, plenty to talk about  :rejoice

Get Trump, Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones on your podcast at the same time Joe.
Do it for humanity  :preach
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #2210 on: November 22, 2019, 04:41:40 PM »
Yeah, I see your point, Stro.

Clockwork5

« Reply #2211 on: November 22, 2019, 04:44:41 PM »
Watch as an admin tries to math
Ok so, algebraically it's (x+5)-10.

So we do...

x+5=10

x=10-5

x=5

So they're looking for 10-5, I think
No

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-math-sucks-for-a-parent-trying-to-help-their-kids.154546/#post-26708649

BikeJesus

« Reply #2212 on: November 22, 2019, 04:45:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-responds-to-immigration-question-by-telling-questioner-to-vote-for-trump.154570/post-26712327

User Banned (2 Weeks): Hostility, prior infractions
Quote from: jviggy43
Post this on your real account coward

Banned user has an ace flag avatar, 15.6k posts. I guess the mods are realizing they need to crack down at least a bit on the few users who destroy discourse on the site.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #2213 on: November 22, 2019, 05:01:16 PM »
“Few”.   :doge

Pwnz

« Reply #2214 on: November 22, 2019, 05:06:57 PM »

Anyone that's done the mandatory mustard station drill on carnival cruise knows that in an actual emergency this is what would happen. Wife and I will show up in a minute and it's 15 minutes until the first kids show up.

Pwnz

« Reply #2215 on: November 22, 2019, 05:35:19 PM »
Lol, what have I started. Tried to politely call era on its shit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-have-a-discussion-about-how-members-treat-other-members-on-this-site-and-among-other-issues.154572/page-5#post-26736321

I rattled the nest, I wouldn't be surprised if I get banned lulz

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2216 on: November 22, 2019, 05:36:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-responds-to-immigration-question-by-telling-questioner-to-vote-for-trump.154570/post-26712327

Banned user has an ace flag avatar, 15.6k posts. I guess the mods are realizing they need to crack down at least a bit on the few users who destroy discourse on the site.

Always knew we couldn't trust those acesexuals. Pick a side and fuck them. Or go bi and fuck both.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Pwnz

« Reply #2217 on: November 22, 2019, 05:39:33 PM »

Always knew we couldn't trust those acesexuals. Pick a side and fuck them. Or go bi and fuck both.

(She's bi... and lesbian...and...fuck you)

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2218 on: November 22, 2019, 05:41:57 PM »
No, they don't. They are all "disabled" and leeching off society or their parents. It's clearly evidenced by the amount of time they put into the forum. As an adult who works I have actual real world shit to do which is why I have so few posts on here and Era, I lurk because frankly who has the time (never mind the desire) to devote to that?
Casually shitting on every regular here and getting applauded for it. :whew

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #2219 on: November 22, 2019, 05:53:56 PM »
Lol, what have I started. Tried to politely call era on its shit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-have-a-discussion-about-how-members-treat-other-members-on-this-site-and-among-other-issues.154572/page-5#post-26736321

I rattled the nest, I wouldn't be surprised if I get banned lulz

I'm pretty sure MJ was a pedo, and power + fame + wealth let him get away with it when he was alive and left the people making money off his mostly untarnished name to cover that shit up after his death.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut:
There's no hard evidence he was
OH SO YOU'RE DEFENDING A PEDO AND DON'T BELIEVE VICTIMS?
What? Thats not what I said, and I can believe victims and still say theres no hard evidence
YOU DEFEND CHILD ABUSE BECAUSE THERE ARE ACCUSATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

is indeed an era-ass argument to make