Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 893765 times)

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #5220 on: December 08, 2019, 08:17:09 PM »

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #5221 on: December 08, 2019, 09:18:03 PM »
Those edges  :rage

Snoopycat_

« Reply #5222 on: December 08, 2019, 09:31:15 PM »
Meanwhile the slug minds of Rejectera are wondering how come them uppity negroes are getting away with selling drugs and calling our proud white women bitches n hoes

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/in-these-modern-woke-times-why-does-rap-music-get-a-free-pass.1514458/page-2#post-256150978

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #5223 on: December 08, 2019, 09:57:49 PM »
Doesn't Hobbes work in it?

« Reply #5224 on: December 08, 2019, 10:47:41 PM »
SUMMIT NOW

INSANITY LATER

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5225 on: December 08, 2019, 11:19:40 PM »
Hobbes is essentially an IT help desk drone, except he doesn't even resolve any technical issues. He just logs shit in a system and checks the boxes when the tech nerds reboot the server.
Spud

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #5226 on: December 08, 2019, 11:40:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-fired-real-guns-for-the-first-time-today.158027/

Quote from: Nepenthe, post: 27191092, member: 1995
My brother and friend had been wanting to take me to the gun range for months now after having done it a few times themselves. With nothing to do today and feeling adventurous I decided why not, I'll be an American™ for a few hours. The men running the range were nice enough fellows, although I got to admit the armed officer hanging around the side of the building looked sheisty as hell, and I didn't approve of the "terrorist" target at all, but I'm not about to make a scene in front of a bunch of armed dudes.

I register, watch the safety video, sign up, give them my ID, and we buy the gear- guns, ammo, targets, eye and ear protection. We spent time working on the ear plugs; I was warned that improperly plugging your ears could result in painful tinnitus. Even then that doesn't prepare you for the first time you hear a gun being fired at close range. The moment you open the safety door and someone fires, it's simultaneously like having a balloon popped in your face and having your body shoved in the stereo of an EDM concert. You feel it reverberating through your body as much as you hear it. It's jarring and induced a lizard-brain desire to run, but I merely cinched up before calming down and making my way to my lane.

The guns of choice were a .45 and .9 pistol, a FN SCAR 17 rifle, and a classic six-chamber revolver (yes, we all said "It's High Noon;" fight us.) I was given an overview on the safeties, chambers, and proper handling and posture for each, and immediately understood I would never be able to load these in time during a live fight. Loading magazines sucks. It's like a PEZ dispenser with an attitude.

Shooting was equally intense. The .45's recoil fought back and I was unable to keep the gun steady; got one shot on the edge of the target. The .9 was comparatively a breeze and something I could handle one-handed. The revolver's recoil wasn't bad, but the trigger is five miles long and the anticipation throws you off. Better to just forego squeezing after a point.

The SCAR was the highlight. My brother fired it first while me and my friends were talking. We thought we had become desensitized to the gunfire around us and were hosting conversation. My brother pulled the trigger once and we scattered into the corner. Even from a meter and a half away you can feel the air rushing from the gun as it fires. That thing rocks your bones. I worked up the nerve to fire it a couple of times, and would have done more if the damn rifle wasn't so heavy. That's another thing they don't tell you in the movies: guns are really heavy! Even the pistols feel like sad lumps of lead.

I say all of this to say this: I have done what gun fans have asked of their opponents. I learned proper safety and handling. I have come to better understand the mechanical and etymological differences between different guns. I learned how to properly use the sights. I shot them with an average degree of accuracy.

The experience only cemented my stance to never own one.

I never felt comfortable firing, and I think part of that is because I didn't want to allow myself to become so. The power somehow manages to only become more indescribable and kind of horrible when you actually use one, because then you start contextualizing how it must feel to actually be hit by a bullet rocketing from something that is that heavy, that loud, that explosive. I couldn't imagine. I don't really want to, and it weirds me out to think that there are individuals out there obsessed with owning these things.

So yeah, a bit of abyss staring. I don't begrudge going to the range. It was fun in a daredevil way, particularly with how chickenshit me and my friend were, and I am not ruling out going to there again. But gun ownership? Not for this American. Again, I can barely load magazines. x.x

Can’t wait for the “I just bought an AR-15 with 30% interest over 10 years” thread.
Margs

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5227 on: December 08, 2019, 11:43:39 PM »
I fire my gun all the time :smug

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #5228 on: December 08, 2019, 11:59:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/amazon-delivery-man-transforms-into-porch-pirate.158003/#post-27187744

Quote from: GrizzNKev, post: 27187744, member: 4482
maybe if amazon paid him a reasonable amount of money he wouldn't feel tempted to steal things

:derp :derp
Margs

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5229 on: December 09, 2019, 01:26:22 AM »

:noah

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5230 on: December 09, 2019, 01:27:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-fired-real-guns-for-the-first-time-today.158027/

Quote from: Nepenthe, post: 27191092, member: 1995
My brother and friend had been wanting to take me to the gun range for months now after having done it a few times themselves. With nothing to do today and feeling adventurous I decided why not, I'll be an American™ for a few hours. The men running the range were nice enough fellows, although I got to admit the armed officer hanging around the side of the building looked sheisty as hell, and I didn't approve of the "terrorist" target at all, but I'm not about to make a scene in front of a bunch of armed dudes.

I register, watch the safety video, sign up, give them my ID, and we buy the gear- guns, ammo, targets, eye and ear protection. We spent time working on the ear plugs; I was warned that improperly plugging your ears could result in painful tinnitus. Even then that doesn't prepare you for the first time you hear a gun being fired at close range. The moment you open the safety door and someone fires, it's simultaneously like having a balloon popped in your face and having your body shoved in the stereo of an EDM concert. You feel it reverberating through your body as much as you hear it. It's jarring and induced a lizard-brain desire to run, but I merely cinched up before calming down and making my way to my lane.

The guns of choice were a .45 and .9 pistol, a FN SCAR 17 rifle, and a classic six-chamber revolver (yes, we all said "It's High Noon;" fight us.) I was given an overview on the safeties, chambers, and proper handling and posture for each, and immediately understood I would never be able to load these in time during a live fight. Loading magazines sucks. It's like a PEZ dispenser with an attitude.

Shooting was equally intense. The .45's recoil fought back and I was unable to keep the gun steady; got one shot on the edge of the target. The .9 was comparatively a breeze and something I could handle one-handed. The revolver's recoil wasn't bad, but the trigger is five miles long and the anticipation throws you off. Better to just forego squeezing after a point.

The SCAR was the highlight. My brother fired it first while me and my friends were talking. We thought we had become desensitized to the gunfire around us and were hosting conversation. My brother pulled the trigger once and we scattered into the corner. Even from a meter and a half away you can feel the air rushing from the gun as it fires. That thing rocks your bones. I worked up the nerve to fire it a couple of times, and would have done more if the damn rifle wasn't so heavy. That's another thing they don't tell you in the movies: guns are really heavy! Even the pistols feel like sad lumps of lead.

I say all of this to say this: I have done what gun fans have asked of their opponents. I learned proper safety and handling. I have come to better understand the mechanical and etymological differences between different guns. I learned how to properly use the sights. I shot them with an average degree of accuracy.

The experience only cemented my stance to never own one.

I never felt comfortable firing, and I think part of that is because I didn't want to allow myself to become so. The power somehow manages to only become more indescribable and kind of horrible when you actually use one, because then you start contextualizing how it must feel to actually be hit by a bullet rocketing from something that is that heavy, that loud, that explosive. I couldn't imagine. I don't really want to, and it weirds me out to think that there are individuals out there obsessed with owning these things.

So yeah, a bit of abyss staring. I don't begrudge going to the range. It was fun in a daredevil way, particularly with how chickenshit me and my friend were, and I am not ruling out going to there again. But gun ownership? Not for this American. Again, I can barely load magazines. x.x

Can’t wait for the “I just bought an AR-15 with 30% interest over 10 years” thread.
Neopet turns Republican when?

In all seriousness, that is quite a reasonable take for someone not familiar with guns.
Spud

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5231 on: December 09, 2019, 01:31:55 AM »

Trump stan, but who gives a fuck :lawd

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5232 on: December 09, 2019, 01:53:15 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Trump stan, but who gives a fuck :lawd

Damn son!

:win

Petition to make this chick the new "core values" for this thread.

Spud

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5233 on: December 09, 2019, 01:55:23 AM »
'showing their ass' is such a weird turn of phrase, hilarious in it's inability to articulate what it means without having context of where and how it's used.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5234 on: December 09, 2019, 02:01:23 AM »
:lawd

:lawd :bow

jorma

« Reply #5235 on: December 09, 2019, 02:41:04 AM »
'showing their ass' is such a weird turn of phrase, hilarious in it's inability to articulate what it means without having context of where and how it's used.

i haven't seen this lady showing her ass yet, but i do want to give her props for sticking to her guns

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #5236 on: December 09, 2019, 02:43:22 AM »
Every time they get their pitchforks for ScarJoe or whomever someone should just start spamming the Daisy Ridley thread where they contort themselves in mental gymnastics for ethics in Star Wars journalism.
BANNED FOR FALSE EQUIVALENCE

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #5237 on: December 09, 2019, 02:44:46 AM »
Every time they get their pitchforks for ScarJoe or whomever someone should just start spamming the Daisy Ridley thread where they contort themselves in mental gymnastics for ethics in Star Wars journalism.

scarjo is a sanctioned target to unleash any welt up misogyny against

ShutUp

« Reply #5238 on: December 09, 2019, 02:46:13 AM »

Completely naked ScarJo in that movie. I was not prepared.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5239 on: December 09, 2019, 02:53:07 AM »

Completely naked ScarJo in that movie. I was not prepared.
I went in knowing, was perfectly prepared  :whew

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5240 on: December 09, 2019, 03:28:55 AM »
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5241 on: December 09, 2019, 03:45:45 AM »
Resolving to admire only one woman goes against everything I believe in.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #5242 on: December 09, 2019, 05:03:25 AM »
A ghoul is a mythical creature that keeps itself alive by feeding off of the dead.

Pretty accurate. Anyway, hello everyone, what did I miss, haven't been on in a couple weeks :D

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5243 on: December 09, 2019, 05:50:33 AM »
Whats ironic is so many of these posters want to call out criticism of star wars as being littered with sexism, discrimination, etc (which there is a lot of) but then here do everything they can to defend a white privilege response and saying that asking about privilege is somehow an unfair and trap question, completely tuning out a legitimate question regarding an incredibly important issue in society by a female journalist of color. Theyre showing their asses for the hypocrites they are. They only care about these issues so much as in they can use them to shield star wars from criticism.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/daisy-ridley-denies-that-her-privilege-made-her-more-confident-to-navigate-her-celebrity-compares-her-experience-to-co-star-john-boyega.157846/post-27183021

:rejoice

Giving the asexuals power should have happened in RE a long time ago if it meant all the Rey avatars get their shit bombed out like this

Quote from: CSI moderation
I don't really think anyone in the casting department cared about what school she went to so it's kind of a "gotcha" question.

If there was privilege in her getting the role and even Boyega and Issac getting their roles, it's because they're relatively good looking people to begin with. Which goes for about 95% of actors. She ain't getting cast if she looked like this, I don't care how many private schools she went to or how posh of an upbringing she had.

*photo*

Any reason you chose to use the photo of a woman who happens to write about intersectional feminism in order to make your point? A photo that is only found in one particular article on the entire internet and nowhere else?

:ryker :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/daisy-ridley-denies-that-her-privilege-made-her-more-confident-to-navigate-her-celebrity-compares-her-experience-to-co-star-john-boyega.157846/post-27187651
ὕβρις

Tiops

« Reply #5245 on: December 09, 2019, 07:39:02 AM »
Am I prevegeld?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5246 on: December 09, 2019, 08:21:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/thoughts-on-cinemassacre-avgn.158064/

Quote from: Platy, post: 27197256, member: 1376
Not only I was never a fan of the "angry review thing" but I am still bitter about the ghostbuster thing
Quote from: eXistor, post: 27197289, member: 15651
Why? He (rightly) didn't see the point of reviewing an unnecessary movie and addressed it in video-form instead of him being bombarded with spam (probably didn't work out the way he anticipated). That's all it was but people made it about something else.
Quote from: Platy, post: 27197345, member: 1376
His reasons were bullshit. He is a fan of the franchise, he reviewed other "unnecessary" movies, he reviewed worst stuff from the franchise.
Hell, calling the movie unnecessary and not others is already something for me to be bitter about.

I bet he will review the new one and it is as unnecessary as the women one
:gamergate :rethread :gamergate :rethread
ど助平

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #5247 on: December 09, 2019, 08:29:17 AM »
Jesus fuck let it go.

Coitus

« Reply #5248 on: December 09, 2019, 08:39:45 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/anybody-whos-arguing-trump-is-losing-or-in-trouble-theyre-lying-to-you-man-tim-pool-finally-goes-alt-right.1514476/#post-256150324

Quote from: Evilore
legacyzero , what's it like always being the smartest, funniest, most righteous alpha Übermensch in the room?

:delicious

Snoopycat_

« Reply #5249 on: December 09, 2019, 08:43:54 AM »

"Yup, which is why I spent most of my adult life constantly staying ahead of the curve. Switching careers, minImizing expenses, staying single, and so on."

https://www.resetera.com/threads/44-of-u-s-workers-aged-18-64-are-employed-in-low-wage-jobs-that-pay-median-annual-wages-of-18-000-only-30-million-americans-have-good-jobs.157961/

Staying single to get that delicious $50 salary bump

:success

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #5250 on: December 09, 2019, 09:09:19 AM »
If you wanna know how wack it is now remember that the shit that will scar some people for life is beefing online over mediocre movies and vidya, at least our grandparents fought in real wars.  :fbm  :salute
(ice)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5251 on: December 09, 2019, 09:26:46 AM »
Fucking grandpa. When I google my name, I have to scroll through all these pages about how he's a war hero. He was only 22 in 1944, how much a fucking war hero can a 22 year old be. My dad should have thought ahead when he named me.

Propagandhim

« Reply #5252 on: December 09, 2019, 09:36:42 AM »
some would say comedians are war heroes

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5253 on: December 09, 2019, 09:43:25 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #5254 on: December 09, 2019, 09:49:46 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/anybody-whos-arguing-trump-is-losing-or-in-trouble-theyre-lying-to-you-man-tim-pool-finally-goes-alt-right.1514476/#post-256150324

Quote from: Evilore
legacyzero , what's it like always being the smartest, funniest, most righteous alpha Übermensch in the room?

:delicious

Some poster had to look up the word grifter while trying to argue for trump?

:lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5255 on: December 09, 2019, 09:49:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/daisy-ridley-denies-that-her-privilege-made-her-more-confident-to-navigate-her-celebrity-compares-her-experience-to-co-star-john-boyega.157846/post-27199237

I don’t understand this ban? He’s sharing his opinion on the same topic as everyone else in this thread. Was he warned? Why just him. I’m condused...
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #5256 on: December 09, 2019, 09:52:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/daisy-ridley-denies-that-her-privilege-made-her-more-confident-to-navigate-her-celebrity-compares-her-experience-to-co-star-john-boyega.157846/post-27199237

I don’t understand this ban? He’s sharing his opinion on the same topic as everyone else in this thread. Was he warned? Why just him. I’m condused...

User banned (1 day): driving thread derail over multiple posts

Driving thread derail?

Is this the new term for driveby posting?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5257 on: December 09, 2019, 10:03:31 AM »
Drive-by posting over multiple posts.
©@©™

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #5258 on: December 09, 2019, 10:22:18 AM »
New Ghostbusters movie trailer dropped and it looks totally meh. Not super cringey like gb2016, but just... Eh. I'm sure REE will have a well reasoned conversation about it though.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #5259 on: December 09, 2019, 10:28:16 AM »
ghostbusters summit on why none of the ghostbusters are enby or ace
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #5260 on: December 09, 2019, 11:22:35 AM »
What the fuck does that even mean  :crazy

People with mental health problems also get asexual victim points too wtf  :cornette
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5262 on: December 09, 2019, 12:56:06 PM »
Quote from: snowhite
I don't understand this. How did Obama allow this colossal waste of financial and human resources (not to mention the deliberate fudging of metrics to make it seem like U.S. was winning the war? That's just...villain behavior. It's evil. Was all of Obama's image a lie? Is he the gigantic asshole these facts suggest?
I mean, I get Bush and Trump doing this, but Obama's invovlement shocks me to my core. I thought of him as a good guy.

:noooo

https://www.resetera.com/threads/u-s-officials-systematically-misled-the-public-about-the-war-in-afghanistan-according-to-internal-documents-obtained-by-the-washington-post.158081/post-27206145
ὕβρις

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #5263 on: December 09, 2019, 01:09:26 PM »
Thinking Obama was one of the good ones

:crowdlaff :girlaff :mueller
:O

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5264 on: December 09, 2019, 01:12:54 PM »

Not only I was never a fan of the "angry review thing" but I am still bitter about the ghostbuster thing
Why? He (rightly) didn't see the point of reviewing an unnecessary movie and addressed it in video-form instead of him being bombarded with spam (probably didn't work out the way he anticipated). That's all it was but people made it about something else.
His reasons were bullshit. He is a fan of the franchise, he reviewed other "unnecessary" movies, he reviewed worst stuff from the franchise.
Hell, calling the movie unnecessary and not others is already something for me to be bitter about.

James' voice changed drastically and it wasn't as good.

Voice-ism :wag

Edit : oh man I thought it was a figure of speech but it's actually literal :lol

Just listen between a current episode and like a 100th something episode from 2013. Around 2013 was the voice changing started to happen. He just sounds like a 40 year old man yelling.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/thoughts-on-cinemassacre-avgn.158064/post-27198299
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 01:18:02 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #5265 on: December 09, 2019, 01:43:12 PM »
calling out people for having an inappropriate vocal timbre seems like it'd be a particularly unslick look on reee.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #5266 on: December 09, 2019, 01:47:03 PM »
“We were devoid of a fundamental understanding of Afghanistan — we didn’t know what we were doing,” Douglas Lute, a three-star Army general who served as the White House’s Afghan war czar during the Bush and Obama administrations, told government interviewers in 2015. He added: “What are we trying to do here? We didn’t have the foggiest notion of what we were undertaking.”
You protected the poppy frens  :awesome
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #5267 on: December 09, 2019, 01:51:17 PM »
I’m surprised  :reeeee haven’t claimed macho (wo)man randy savage as a lady yet tbh :whew

Yes women can have gruff voices  :wag :wag :wag
(ice)

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #5268 on: December 09, 2019, 01:51:20 PM »

Jesus Fucking Christ of all the reasons to be angry at someone, this has to be the dumbest one.
"He didn't review a shit movie!"  :stop

Boredfrom

« Reply #5269 on: December 09, 2019, 01:52:51 PM »
Obama is a black face for white supremacy and maintenance of the status quo, this Flint debacle was typical of the man. He was never an ally to the people in Flint, or to black America as a whole.

User Banned (3 Months): Racism

https://www.resetera.com/threads/obama-fans-how-do-you-feel-about-obama-drinking-the-flint-water.158111/#post-27204521

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #5270 on: December 09, 2019, 01:55:53 PM »
Obama is a black face for white supremacy and maintenance of the status quo, this Flint debacle was typical of the man. He was never an ally to the people in Flint, or to black America as a whole.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/obama-fans-how-do-you-feel-about-obama-drinking-the-flint-water.158111/#post-27204521

Got a feeling there will be an update on this where it turns out the poster was black  :yeshrug
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #5271 on: December 09, 2019, 01:57:12 PM »
When are the Asian and Autism summits? As an anime fan, I feel like I have a lot to add to both.
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5272 on: December 09, 2019, 01:59:59 PM »
Got a feeling there will be an update on this where it turns out the poster was black  :yeshrug

I am black. And my father's family is from Flint. Some of them still live there. Obama doesn't get a pass on this. It was unacceptable.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/obama-fans-how-do-you-feel-about-obama-drinking-the-flint-water.158111/post-27204903

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #5273 on: December 09, 2019, 02:00:39 PM »

Quote from: Apharmd, post: 27204903, member: 4346
I am black.  And my father's family is from Flint.  Some of them still live there.  Obama doesn't get a pass on this.  It was unacceptable.

Bottom of the first page :heh

Edit: god damnit, BAN NACHOBRO do it you cowards!

Boredfrom

« Reply #5274 on: December 09, 2019, 02:03:56 PM »
He is probably as black as Enzom.  :yeshrug

He sounds like a obnoxious prick but I don’t find his post particularly racist.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #5275 on: December 09, 2019, 02:05:28 PM »
You hate to see internalized racism.
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #5276 on: December 09, 2019, 02:06:36 PM »
When are the Asian and Autism summits? As an anime fan, I feel like I have a lot to add to both.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-screenings-for-promare-are-sounding-like-the-absolute-worst.158076/page-3

Get mad at weeb screenings being obnoxious cheer screenings, brahs.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #5277 on: December 09, 2019, 02:20:31 PM »
“We were devoid of a fundamental understanding of Afghanistan — we didn’t know what we were doing,” Douglas Lute, a three-star Army general who served as the White House’s Afghan war czar during the Bush and Obama administrations, told government interviewers in 2015. He added: “What are we trying to do here? We didn’t have the foggiest notion of what we were undertaking.”

war against an abstract noun is inherently lacking a victory condition?
:pika

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5278 on: December 09, 2019, 02:21:29 PM »
He is probably as black as Enzom.  :yeshrug

He sounds like a obnoxious prick but I don’t find his post particularly racist.
it's not racist at all but the dude typed "black" and "face" and the morons there got mad :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #5279 on: December 09, 2019, 02:22:51 PM »

war against an abstract noun is inherently lacking a victory condition?
:pika

Don’t feed Nintex, you ass. :bolo