Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 893564 times)

nachobro

• Live Más
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #6000 on: December 12, 2019, 08:28:32 PM »
potato didn't feed nintex, the uk lefties did :lol

i thought bad lib candidates was a us thing but i guess not

Boredfrom

« Reply #6001 on: December 12, 2019, 08:33:48 PM »

I don’t mind laughing about the absurdity of UK politics (my country politics are way worse being fair) and Corbyn being Hillary 2.0 for RE but contain Nintex brand of Edgelord nihilism to politics.

Man, you guys kind of live in a bubble regarding this.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6002 on: December 12, 2019, 08:36:52 PM »
Isn't that stupid bitch a congresswoman?   :lol

If I was playing mass shooter bingo I’d probably guess white guy too :trumps

Yeah, but if you were a congressman, would you stoke racial tensions despite not knowing the base facts of the incident in question?

Is this a trick question? :thinking
©@©™

BisMarckie

« Reply #6003 on: December 12, 2019, 08:40:30 PM »
Imagine seeing tories vs. labor as some fight of good vs. evil

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6004 on: December 12, 2019, 08:41:52 PM »
we gonna buy the uk after they leave :jeb

Boredfrom

« Reply #6005 on: December 12, 2019, 08:42:35 PM »
I see racist shitheads using the "bad candidate" excuse isn't only a US thing.

It probably had a lot do with labor perceived anti Semitism and Corbyn ambivalence about Brexit and the second referendum.

BisMarckie

« Reply #6006 on: December 12, 2019, 08:46:16 PM »
I see racist shitheads using the "bad candidate" excuse isn't only a US thing.

It probably had a lot do with labor perceived anti Semitism and Corbyn ambivalence about Brexit and the second referendum.

It has a lot more to do with neolibs cutting social security systems, advocating for illegal wars and all that shit that happened in the 2000‘s. If social democrats act like conservatives, the people might as well vote for the real thing.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #6007 on: December 12, 2019, 08:53:26 PM »
Maybe it is a sign of needing to spend time hoofing around and talking to people, get a feel for why they voted as they did. People who didn't vote for you in non-blowout places.
Was it the media? Have you lost touch with the people you think you represent? Was it the Brexit effect?

BisMarckie

« Reply #6008 on: December 12, 2019, 08:57:51 PM »
Maybe it is a sign of needing to spend time hoofing around and talking to people, get a feel for why they voted as they did. People who didn't vote for you in non-blowout places.
Was it the media? Have you lost touch with the people you think you represent? Was it the Brexit effect?

Eh, it‘s easier to blame it on Russia and right wing smear campaigns. :dobbs

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #6009 on: December 12, 2019, 09:01:06 PM »
Of course.
Did we fail to get across our message or do we not actually speak to the majority of people? Nah, everyone who voted Cons must be a Russian bot, a particularly trashy Russian bot. 

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6010 on: December 12, 2019, 09:01:45 PM »
Russian bots and Russian thots, bro
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #6011 on: December 12, 2019, 09:08:21 PM »
Imagine a party in such disarray that they can’t beat this guy.
(Image removed from quote.)

"See this guy? Let's let him lead a country"

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #6012 on: December 12, 2019, 09:27:10 PM »

Australian lefties did the same thing. Put an unelectable candidate up in an "unlosable" election, and then wondered why they lost.
Spud

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #6013 on: December 12, 2019, 09:43:37 PM »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #6014 on: December 12, 2019, 09:53:36 PM »
of all the things to lose control over

ShutUp

« Reply #6015 on: December 12, 2019, 10:17:09 PM »
Some of the Sony Ponies already having meltdowns. Already having to assure people that this holiday season still belongs to PS4.

A whole year of meltdowns awaits us  :rejoice

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #6016 on: December 12, 2019, 10:22:16 PM »
Some of the Sony Ponies already having meltdowns. Already having to assure people that this holiday season still belongs to PS4.

A whole year of meltdowns awaits us  :rejoice
Microsoft throwing that sick ass Hellblade trailer right before the PS5 gearbox bland ass loot game trailer was pure console war cocaine

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6017 on: December 12, 2019, 10:35:24 PM »
"but no VR support?"

MS's reluctance to get involved with Virtual rality gimmick is how the pony's are going to make themselves feel better this year. Sad.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/new-interview-with-phil-spencer-sheds-light-on-xbox-series-x.158965/#post-27340278

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6018 on: December 12, 2019, 10:52:19 PM »
xboners are still 30000% more hilarious than ponies, neither holds a candle to a wild nintenyearold though. Being an xboner is like walking into a store, seeing jammie dodgers are on special then walking right past to buy a box of digestive while telling yourself 'this is fine', later the same bonerbro will post on online forums complaining about not having jammie dodgers.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6019 on: December 12, 2019, 10:55:42 PM »
Jaffa Cakes, Custard Creams or Jammie Dodgers?

nudemacusers

« Reply #6020 on: December 12, 2019, 10:57:29 PM »
Alright, y'all. Obviously there's issues with the state of the thread, and comparisons to other threads. I'd like to try talking it out with people, which we can either do here, or via PMs, per preference.

Just to get the stuff a lot of people are talking about out of the way: Most common question seems to be about the bans and the unlock message. Long and short of it is, we feel like the case being made in the OP is fairly convincing re: Cenk's misogyny issues. So if you come into the thread and just post "yeah well I like him", it reads as dismissing all of that. Thus the bans, and the lengths.

The Michelle Obama thread is going to stay locked. The updated lock message goes over why - in short, we feel like that's significantly more complex than we can address right now, due to sitting at the intersection of a lot of sore spots. It's going to be one of the things we're talking about with various communities going forward, trying to figure out how best to handle topics like that.
Lmao. They’re so bad at this.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6021 on: December 12, 2019, 10:58:56 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6022 on: December 12, 2019, 11:13:39 PM »
xboners are still 30000% more hilarious than ponies, neither holds a candle to a wild nintenyearold though. Being an xboner is like walking into a store, seeing jammie dodgers are on special then walking right past to buy a box of digestive while telling yourself 'this is fine', later the same bonerbro will post on online forums complaining about not having jammie dodgers.

xboomers
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #6023 on: December 12, 2019, 11:18:54 PM »
Alright, y'all. Obviously there's issues with the state of the thread, and comparisons to other threads. I'd like to try talking it out with people, which we can either do here, or via PMs, per preference.

Just to get the stuff a lot of people are talking about out of the way: Most common question seems to be about the bans and the unlock message. Long and short of it is, we feel like the case being made in the OP is fairly convincing re: Cenk's misogyny issues. So if you come into the thread and just post "yeah well I like him", it reads as dismissing all of that. Thus the bans, and the lengths.

The Michelle Obama thread is going to stay locked. The updated lock message goes over why - in short, we feel like that's significantly more complex than we can address right now, due to sitting at the intersection of a lot of sore spots. It's going to be one of the things we're talking about with various communities going forward, trying to figure out how best to handle topics like that.
Lmao. They’re so bad at this.

A forum that literally can't handle certain topics

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6024 on: December 12, 2019, 11:22:51 PM »
Michelle Obama summit now!
©@©™

ShutUp

« Reply #6025 on: December 12, 2019, 11:27:50 PM »

I own both consoles so I can laugh at the idiots on both sides of the console warZ.

MS isn't going to be fucking around anymore though, think that's pretty clear. Done a very good job rebounding after the debacle that was their start of the current console generation.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6026 on: December 12, 2019, 11:35:47 PM »

I own both consoles so I can laugh at the idiots on both sides of the console warZ.

MS isn't going to be fucking around anymore though, think that's pretty clear. Done a very good job rebounding after the debacle that was their start of the current console generation.
I laugh at all gamers except pokemon and sonic furries, I think they are legitimately disturbing

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #6027 on: December 12, 2019, 11:40:54 PM »
if you're an adult and you work full time it seems bizarre to get invested in which console is best when you can just buy both  :doge

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #6028 on: December 12, 2019, 11:43:06 PM »

I laugh at all gamers except pokemon and sonic furries, I think they are legitimately disturbing
Yeah, I don't fuck with either of those fandoms. Those cunts will knife you quick smart.
Spud

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6029 on: December 12, 2019, 11:54:22 PM »

Yeah, I don't fuck with either of those fandoms. Those cunts will knife you quick smart.
ye good old london cheeky nandos n knifing. At least they have some culture :lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #6030 on: December 13, 2019, 12:05:42 AM »
Just a few days ago people demanded that twitch bans a streamer who has tourettes. If that's not cancel culture what is?

https://gamerant.com/twitch-sweet-anita/

I don't have a sophisticated opinion about this, but it's such a crazy scenario. 

She blurts out the N word, but is it ablelism to ban her off the platform? I mean, people shouldn't have to deal with hearing the N word over and over - and you know it's a huge source of entertainment for people when she uses that word so capriciously - and it's not funny.  Yeah, weird scenario.   2019 problems.

If you have a disability that has you blurting out racial slurs, maybe live video streaming isn't for you.
I watched a bunch of her YouTube videos due to this and my admitted skeptical nature and it's actually pretty great. She almost never really says anything racial, it's mostly random gibberish and "cunts" and some of it is word triggered where she'll repeat a word she sees. (They had to ban banana from her chat for a while.) She has lots of body tics too. She totally laughs it off and is fine with people laughing at the way sentences will come out. She will continue talking as if she didn't just blurt out "fist a biscuit cunt" in a middle of a sentence.

She just doesn't suppress anything when streaming unlike in public, etc. which is what makes it funny but also is apparently relaxing because suppressing is hard there's a video where she tries to do it for longer and longer periods and you can tell she's metaphorically dying like being strapped down with a bad itch.

benjipwns

« Reply #6031 on: December 13, 2019, 12:06:38 AM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 12:22:51 AM by benjipwns »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6032 on: December 13, 2019, 12:19:35 AM »
 :shaq

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6034 on: December 13, 2019, 12:25:28 AM »
I dont fuck with Resident Evil 3, I think it's shyte and that face looks bleh too.

benjipwns

« Reply #6035 on: December 13, 2019, 12:46:33 AM »
going well

User Banned (Duration Pending): Trolling and antagonizing other users in a sensitive thread

this is brilliant news. So happy. Brexit done. Corbyn gone. Labour can recover.

jo Swinson is also in trouble
User Banned (Duration Pending): Supporting bigotry
Really goes to show how much we live in our bubbles. None of my friends of family would dream of voting Tory. The online spaces I patronise are the same. People on here think I'm right-wing ffs. And yet clearly most of the country feels completely differently.
I'm a Conservative voter but I try and read a wide variety of sources for news to avoid this problem. I post and read here, on 4chan, The Telegraph, The Guardian, FT, The Times, and The Independent. I'm sure I'm in the minority on this site and that's fine by me, but engaging and reading a wide range of opinions, often times going out of my "comfort zone" has certainly helped my world view and opened my eyes to issues I may have glossed over before.

benjipwns

« Reply #6036 on: December 13, 2019, 12:52:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/year-end-policy-updates-and-community-affairs.157629/post-27304470
User banned (2 months): mod whining, doubling down on previous infraction

Hey everyone.

I don't want to derail the thread but since it's the only place I can speak about it, I want to post about my ban here. Well, not my ban, but its consequences. I was banned for two weeks in the thread about gender and ethnic diversity in games. My opinion was that we should not try to "force" diversity on creators, but especially I wanted to focus on the fact that it is - for better or worse - the fight should be given on the creator's turf. This means finding a way to give voice to creators that represent those people. This will ultimately be more effective than anything. Celeste was a perfect example for me, because it was a creation of transgender people, featuring a beautiful transgender character, and narrating a story about actual trans issues.

I got banned after I engaged with a couple of members who seemed to be overly aggressive towards me. I was attacked for my opinion, while I never even said I was against them - on the contrary. I can understand that minorities need to be protected, but this didn't seem to me like protection, rather than imposition. You either agree with them, or you are imposed to shut up about it.

A member quoted my post some time before or after I got banned. This was his/her post: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-there-so-much-blowback-from-people-when-asking-for-more-gender-ethnic-diversity-in-games.155361/post-26902194.

I wish I could engage with this person because some of the things he/she said I would like to extend on, discuss about and clarify. Heck, I can mostly understand, agree and relate to what is being said, and I would glad to contribute in productive dialogue.

This will never happen, and in fact, it will never happen in another topic about anything that might be deemed sensitive to this forum. And whenever I realise a person who is considered a minority takes a stance, I'm out - I don't want to be part of it, read or converse about it.

I might be nothing and my voice might mean nothing - in this forum or elsewhere - but there will be people that have something to say, and might be silenced or choose not to speak because of this climate. Dialogue should always be the desired outcome in a public forum, otherwise it is not a conversation, but an echo. It doesn't matter if it comes from a minority or a majority, it is still an echo. This makes for a poorer forum, as simple as that.

Thanks and apologies if I offended anyone or derailed the thread.

benjipwns

« Reply #6037 on: December 13, 2019, 12:58:04 AM »
Since Brexit is pretty much confirmed to be happening at this point, I don't fancy being in England when it all goes south. Plus I'll bet another recession will be on the way over the next few years to really help things along.
Will be looking at emigrating somewhere else. Have to find a place where the political right haven't ruined everything though.
How old are you? If you're young, have a degree and no dependants then go teach English in Asia.
Early 30s. No dependents at the moment. Thats a good idea.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #6038 on: December 13, 2019, 01:29:13 AM »
we gonna buy the uk after they leave :jeb

Would you buy an old, used kleenex?

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #6039 on: December 13, 2019, 01:56:58 AM »
Since Brexit is pretty much confirmed to be happening at this point, I don't fancy being in England when it all goes south. Plus I'll bet another recession will be on the way over the next few years to really help things along.
Will be looking at emigrating somewhere else. Have to find a place where the political right haven't ruined everything though.
How old are you? If you're young, have a degree and no dependants then go teach English in Asia.

:holeup

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #6040 on: December 13, 2019, 02:05:22 AM »
Asia, the last bastion of progressivism  ::)

These dumb fucking cunts :rofl
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #6041 on: December 13, 2019, 02:06:53 AM »
Would you buy an old, used kleenex?
no kink shame

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #6042 on: December 13, 2019, 02:23:04 AM »

I saw things while finding this image.  My third eye is open now.

:jeb
sigh

nudemacusers

« Reply #6043 on: December 13, 2019, 02:37:08 AM »
I know so many people who had a 30s life crisis and moved to Asia to teach English. All it did was pause their “career” for several years.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #6044 on: December 13, 2019, 02:38:38 AM »
>Be in your 30's
>Spend years of your life gaining proficiency in two languages
>Cut off everyone and move to Asia
mfw OP ends up entering an extremely socially/economically/politically conservative environment in which his primary identity is "Other"
 :ahnuld2
don't assume :wag

benjipwns

« Reply #6045 on: December 13, 2019, 02:51:21 AM »
I think my favorite part of reading the meltdowns is I don't know what's typos and what's modern British online slang:
People are going to die and people don't care.

I'm almost hoping for random acts of political violence because there's no other way rich cunts in the political class will pay for the people they murder.
I think the natural response for anybody who isn't literally evil in the UK right now is for them to hope their region [becomes] a part of Scotland.
I just got done making this point in the Bernie thread, but it's applicable here, too. It's going to take a lot more time and a lot more hard losses to convince people to actually vote their best interests, and for the best interests of their fellow people
Honestly I feel like selfishness is at the root of this. Labour come out with all these socially beneficial policies, and the thing is most people just don't care. They're out for number 1.
There is nothing more sneering, down the nose and cretinous than people trying to police how other people feel.
There is no coming back from this. I can't say bunker down with your family and get through the next 5 years.
Shut up you prat. I'll say what I please and act how I see fit. This country is a fucking disgrace.
People are going to suffer.

People are going to die.

You cannot claim ignorance about this. You made a decision, and that decision is going to have unthinkable consequences.
You can fuck right off. 130,000+ people dying for this shit and you have the audacity to come in here like a condescending prick. Go fuck yourself you vile cunt
I thought, after people saw Hillary losing to Trump in 2016, that this kind of thing could never happen in the UK.
Shit is going to continue to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does really get better, that is
Cunts coming in here acting like politics is a game. Get to fuck.
I'll say it again fuck England. And politics isn't a fucking game, people are dying. You don't give a shit because you're comfortable.
Quote from: Beefy
white people showed they don't care about bigots
Millions of white people also voted for progressive politics up and down the country.
Not nearly enough, the people voting Tories didn't give a shit about bigotry. It just shows how bad the UK is.
People will die as a result of this ya cunt.

Anybody who finds any aspect of this “hilarious” can go fuck themselves in all honesty.

I’ve got to go to my decidedly right-wing barbers this evening. Wondering how to escape with my dignity and hair in tact.

benjipwns

« Reply #6046 on: December 13, 2019, 02:51:39 AM »
We'll never see the Russian interference report.
ahhh comfy

Bore Expert

« Reply #6047 on: December 13, 2019, 02:53:07 AM »
Pretty entertaining that cerium learned absolutely nothing from evilore’s mistakes.

Somewhere out there on Burbon street, beseda is chortling

benjipwns

« Reply #6048 on: December 13, 2019, 02:59:33 AM »
why are they all even "shocked into anger/disappointment" about this, the polls have said for the entire year that the Tories would win a landslide, like every single one

it's not like when Trump amazingly nearly ran the table on swing states (thanks to a few Facebook ads sent to Hillary supporters), the seat and vote shares are coming in almost perfectly with projections over all of the last month

look at this chart!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6049 on: December 13, 2019, 03:03:47 AM »
Pretty entertaining that cerium learned absolutely nothing from evilore’s mistakes.

Somewhere out there on Burbon street, beseda is chortling
on bourbon alley, feeling low, just because she let him go, I don't think he even knows he'll never be fine

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6050 on: December 13, 2019, 03:10:58 AM »
I think my favorite part of reading the meltdowns is I don't know what's typos and what's modern British online slang:
People are going to die and people don't care.

I'm almost hoping for random acts of political violence because there's no other way rich cunts in the political class will pay for the people they murder.
I think the natural response for anybody who isn't literally evil in the UK right now is for them to hope their region [becomes] a part of Scotland.
I just got done making this point in the Bernie thread, but it's applicable here, too. It's going to take a lot more time and a lot more hard losses to convince people to actually vote their best interests, and for the best interests of their fellow people
Honestly I feel like selfishness is at the root of this. Labour come out with all these socially beneficial policies, and the thing is most people just don't care. They're out for number 1.
There is nothing more sneering, down the nose and cretinous than people trying to police how other people feel.
There is no coming back from this. I can't say bunker down with your family and get through the next 5 years.
Shut up you prat. I'll say what I please and act how I see fit. This country is a fucking disgrace.
People are going to suffer.

People are going to die.

You cannot claim ignorance about this. You made a decision, and that decision is going to have unthinkable consequences.
You can fuck right off. 130,000+ people dying for this shit and you have the audacity to come in here like a condescending prick. Go fuck yourself you vile cunt
I thought, after people saw Hillary losing to Trump in 2016, that this kind of thing could never happen in the UK.
Shit is going to continue to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does really get better, that is
Cunts coming in here acting like politics is a game. Get to fuck.
I'll say it again fuck England. And politics isn't a fucking game, people are dying. You don't give a shit because you're comfortable.
white people showed they don't care about bigots
Millions of white people also voted for progressive politics up and down the country.
Not nearly enough, the people voting Tories didn't give a shit about bigotry. It just shows how bad the UK is.
People will die as a result of this ya cunt.

Anybody who finds any aspect of this “hilarious” can go fuck themselves in all honesty.

I’ve got to go to my decidedly right-wing barbers this evening. Wondering how to escape with my dignity and hair in tact.
imagine having the IQ of any of these posters, surprised they dont kill themselves toasting their bread in the morning.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6051 on: December 13, 2019, 03:11:49 AM »
why are they all even "shocked into anger/disappointment" about this, the polls have said for the entire year that the Tories would win a landslide, like every single one

it's not like when Trump amazingly nearly ran the table on swing states (thanks to a few Facebook ads sent to Hillary supporters), the seat and vote shares are coming in almost perfectly with projections over all of the last month

look at this chart!

I think they expected something like when May lost her majority.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #6052 on: December 13, 2019, 03:16:14 AM »

look at this chart!

benjipwns

« Reply #6053 on: December 13, 2019, 03:31:09 AM »
I think they expected something like when May lost her majority.
Now I only have a Masters in Political Science but I think I see a different sort of what do you call it where lines go in different directions happening:

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #6054 on: December 13, 2019, 03:42:34 AM »
Im not up on the politics of the UK, why do they keep saying people are going to die (130,000 ???) because of this?

benjipwns

« Reply #6055 on: December 13, 2019, 03:47:10 AM »
Im not up on the politics of the UK, why do they keep saying people are going to die (130,000 ???) because of this?
The population of the UK is getting older and eventually dying off, much as it did during the last nine years of Tory government. A Corbyn government would have reintroduced immortality.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.

benjipwns

« Reply #6057 on: December 13, 2019, 03:56:09 AM »
This is the most important part:
The study’s authors estimated that there were nearly 45,000 more deaths in the years 2012 to 2014 than would have been predicted by earlier mortality trends.

They then extrapolated those figures to cover the period 2010 to 2017, which yields the estimated 120,000 “excess deaths.”
We were unable to analyse specific causes of death as outcomes because there were differences in how causes of death in 2001–2010 and 2010 onwards were coded.

And:
Quote from: IPPR
During the 1990s and 2000s there was a continuous decline in deaths attributable to an underlying risk factor in the UK. This progress stopped in 2012. If it had been maintained over 130,000 such deaths could have been avoided in the intervening years.

Preventable ill-health is caused by a complex mix of personal behaviours such as diet, smoking and drinking alcohol, as well as the wider social context such as poverty levels, housing and the environment.

Here's proof of the Tory Crime btw:
Per capita medical spending slowed – but still increased – during this time. Government spending was higher under Conservative Theresa May than Labourite Tony Blair in total dollars, inflation-adjusted dollars, and percentage of GDP.

benjipwns

« Reply #6058 on: December 13, 2019, 04:05:35 AM »
Quote from: Kyuuji
Waking up to despair. Partner is a nurse in the NHS and we can't move away from where we are due to her father's illness. Looking to start a family end of next year. Feel absolutely fucked. Stuck on some small shithole rock full of angry old cunts willing to cut off every appendage they have to avoid seeing someone that isn't white.
Quote from: Kyuuji
Also look forward to a bright future of tory rags emboldened to spew more transphobia from their pages/articles over the coming decade+. Woo the 2020's... more like roll on the 2030's when we might actually start to see some bright clouds again.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 04:22:17 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #6059 on: December 13, 2019, 04:07:25 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-general-election-12th-december-2019-ot1-hindsight-is-20-19-tory-majority-confirmed.151404/post-27357871
Not as big a defeat as expected, but this is fucking awful. We've had years of a Tory Government that has lied, cheated and done some of the most disgusting shit in recent political history. Windrush, Austerity, Attempting to dismantle parts of our democracy. Yet people still wants this fucks running the government.

I've given up. This one. This is the one that breaks me. What is even the point in trying to save this country when most of it has decided to jump off s cliff. I'm not even angry anymore, I'm just so disappointed. What more do the Tories need to do, to fuck the country and its people before they realise how fucking idiotic we're being done. I need to leave, I need to find a job in Canada and get out.