Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 893762 times)

Hermit

Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #7500 on: December 27, 2019, 08:55:21 PM »
I didn't mind her acting at all. That wasn't my issue. Her character arc was pointless.

top of the page...metal

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7501 on: December 27, 2019, 08:57:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/Hectorisfunny/status/1210216613712220160

From the perspective Star Wars needs: the working-class everyperson winning by saving what we love.

:-\
Luke doesn't count as an everyman, cause he was a farmer and we all know who farmers vote for...Space Trump.
Spud

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #7502 on: December 27, 2019, 09:00:22 PM »

From the perspective Star Wars needs: the working-class everyperson winning by saving what we love.

Luke doesn't count as an everyman, cause he was a farmer and we all know who farmers vote for...Space Trump.

Luke found out he was a prince of a planet they blew up in Ep 4.  :steiner

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #7503 on: December 27, 2019, 09:00:48 PM »
Incestual Straight White Male.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #7504 on: December 27, 2019, 09:06:41 PM »
libtards and alt-rights can be distilled by Mac's final statement

"Who Versus?"

Any form of art should not be considered on it's merit but by who hates it.  Are you on their side or are they "the baddies."  That is how you decide if something is good or bad, if the opposing team likes/dislikes it.
sigh

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7505 on: December 27, 2019, 09:07:36 PM »
I was sorta shocked at how quickly JJ retconned The Last Jedi.
He wiped the movie completely from the narrative, including the one cool thing that happened "That's not going to work again, nope", "THIS CHARACTER? Have her look at some schematics lmao"
There's a character that literally says everything from TLJ "Was a mistake" :doge
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7506 on: December 27, 2019, 09:25:38 PM »

Luke found out he was a prince of a planet they blew up in Ep 4.  :steiner
If you know anything about Star Wars (I'm an expert) you would know that Leia was adopted (she's bi) by the royal family of Alderann, which means Luke ain't shit.
Spud

Hermit

« Reply #7507 on: December 27, 2019, 09:45:53 PM »
He wiped the movie completely from the narrative, including the one cool thing that happened "That's not going to work again, nope", "THIS CHARACTER? Have her look at some schematics lmao"
There's a character that literally says everything from TLJ "Was a mistake" :doge
Having different directors fucked it up. True.

I really enjoyed it, though. Kinda want to see it again.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #7508 on: December 27, 2019, 10:14:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/teen-kills-pedophile-priest-who-abused-him-by-ramming-crucifix-down-priest’s-throat.161636/page-5

This thread is non stop comedy. Being against vigilante justice means you stan for pedophiles.
Oi Oi

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7509 on: December 27, 2019, 10:16:06 PM »
thats pretty fuckin metal, damn kid

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Hermit

« Reply #7511 on: December 27, 2019, 10:29:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/teen-kills-pedophile-priest-who-abused-him-by-ramming-crucifix-down-priest’s-throat.161636/page-5

This thread is non stop comedy. Being against vigilante justice means you stan for pedophiles.
Straight up deleted

nachobro

• Live Más

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #7514 on: December 27, 2019, 10:38:18 PM »
Honestly I’d probably like hanging out with him more than most of you guys. He seems pretty cool.

How does a fuck like that get a signed patrick Nagel lith for 8 bucks?  God is on his side.
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #7515 on: December 27, 2019, 10:47:04 PM »
thats pretty fuckin metal, damn kid

The article says that the kid seems to be delirious right now.

Boredfrom

« Reply #7516 on: December 27, 2019, 10:49:15 PM »
if only it was a brick oven full of delicious pizza instead of a sleepy idealist who has to defend the sanctity of life lest civilization fall before he wakes up tomorrow.

He should defend the sanctity of The Last Jedi.

FStop7

« Reply #7517 on: December 27, 2019, 10:55:08 PM »

Nah, fuck that guy. Hope he tasted every splinter of the crucifix on its way down.

Boredfrom

« Reply #7518 on: December 27, 2019, 10:58:02 PM »
Inb4 the kid becomes a schizophrenic serial killer.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #7519 on: December 27, 2019, 11:07:31 PM »

Nah, fuck that guy. Hope he tasted every splinter of the crucifix on its way down.

ya
that put a sure stop to any further offenses from that pedo, can't ensure any more finality then that

Hermit

« Reply #7520 on: December 27, 2019, 11:07:36 PM »
Every serial abuser deserves death. Especially pedos.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #7521 on: December 27, 2019, 11:10:56 PM »
no one will be covering shit up for him now

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #7522 on: December 27, 2019, 11:54:43 PM »
Even a moron could see how excusing vigilante killings would result in a number of bad outcomes for society at large.
Oi Oi

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #7523 on: December 28, 2019, 12:38:11 AM »
Officially you can't condone them, but who cares what happens to pedos

nudemacusers

« Reply #7524 on: December 28, 2019, 12:41:20 AM »
Officially you can't condone them, but who cares what happens to pedos
Do you condone them unofficially? 👀 🕵️‍♂️
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #7525 on: December 28, 2019, 12:42:36 AM »
HahHH oops i mean the killings  :brain

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7526 on: December 28, 2019, 12:45:32 AM »
In his official capacity as executive of Lager, Premium cannot condone pedos, unofficially, see you at the pokemon playpark with James  :phil :cody

FStop7

« Reply #7527 on: December 28, 2019, 01:28:54 AM »
Even a moron could see how excusing vigilante killings would result in a number of bad outcomes for society at large.

Who will speak for serial pedo rapists

Die mad about it.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #7528 on: December 28, 2019, 01:50:06 AM »

Die mad about it.
Why stop at extrajudicial summary executions of serial paedophiles?

Why not just execute those accused of murder or rape? Police and accusers never get those things wrong. Hell, nobody likes white collar criminals, let's line those fucks up against the wall without a trial too.
Spud

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #7529 on: December 28, 2019, 01:53:56 AM »

Die mad about it.

Yeah  8)
The prospect of needing to mop up deviants in power yourself is a far better motivator for law reform than any hand wringing over serial abusers and townhall pestering.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #7530 on: December 28, 2019, 01:56:56 AM »

Die mad about it.
Hell, nobody likes white collar criminals, let's line those fucks up against the wall without a trial too.

Pretty sure that is part of the "twitter leftist" brand

FStop7

« Reply #7531 on: December 28, 2019, 01:57:35 AM »

Die mad about it.
Why stop at extrajudicial summary executions of serial paedophiles?

Why not just execute those accused of murder or rape? Police and accusers never get those things wrong. Hell, nobody likes white collar criminals, let's line those fucks up against the wall without a trial too.

Because literally nobody is talking about that. We’re talking about one man, a piece of shit who abused anywhere from four to dozens of people over the past 59 years. He was reported to church and local authorities, they knew about it for years, they did nothing. He got what he deserved, albeit decades too late.

nudemacusers

« Reply #7532 on: December 28, 2019, 02:04:49 AM »
Where was all this concern when Sony let MLB The Show go multiplatform.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7533 on: December 28, 2019, 02:12:01 AM »
Don't watch A Serbian Film as recommended by OP. Don't support snuff even fake snuff stuff.

Don't support snuff even fake snuff stuff
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-meditation-on-saya-no-uta-aug-2019-steam-release-version-a-vn-or-the-demented-dating-sim-from-hell.161549/post-27738359

Newsfeed

BAN CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #7534 on: December 28, 2019, 02:16:56 AM »
Don't watch A Serbian Film as recommended by OP. Don't support snuff even fake snuff stuff.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-meditation-on-saya-no-uta-aug-2019-steam-release-version-a-vn-or-the-demented-dating-sim-from-hell.161549/post-27738359

Newsfeed
What on earth is that op... so fukkin weird/creepy.

Edit: the number of people copping to playing the game :hhh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #7535 on: December 28, 2019, 02:38:02 AM »

Newsfeed
What on earth is that op... so fukkin weird/creepy.

Edit: the number of people copping to playing the game :hhh

Reads like a TVC post to me :idont
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #7536 on: December 28, 2019, 03:39:56 AM »
Pretty sure even NeoGaf in its twilight years would be allowed to talk about Saya. The game is not exactly that niche anymore, btw.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #7537 on: December 28, 2019, 04:12:04 AM »
Pretty sure even NeoGaf in its twilight years would be allowed to talk about Saya. The game is not exactly that niche anymore, btw.

Ok, groomer ::)
Margs

Superstar

« Reply #7538 on: December 28, 2019, 04:18:11 AM »
I mean did you see how quickly tlj retconned the force awakens? The first 2 scenes just pretend in the last Jedi basically pretend the force awakens never happened.

Boredfrom

« Reply #7539 on: December 28, 2019, 04:20:50 AM »

Ok, groomer ::)

:badass

Is a fucking lovecraft inspired game. The little nudity it has is probably minimized because the amount of gore and the plot being about a brain damaged guy seeing the world as an horrible hellhole and a monster eating people. You can at least read the Wikipedia page before speaking from your ass, you moron. Is not what you expect it to be.

Is probably one of the less  :uguu translated VN games out there

nudemacusers

« Reply #7540 on: December 28, 2019, 05:58:04 AM »
Hey take your perverted loli defense force where it belongs, ie the relationship thread.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7541 on: December 28, 2019, 06:18:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-step-sons-dad-bought-him-equipment-to-stream-from-our-house-should-i-be-weirded-out.161679/post-27757483

Just report his channel anonymously. Seriously, he's not allowed to have a channel at 12 without CONSTANT parental supervision, and they ought to ban his account for his own safety.
His mum can say whatever she wants, it's against the ToS, and unlike other rules, for good reason.

:foodcourt
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7542 on: December 28, 2019, 06:21:30 AM »
Slightly unrelated but I hate when people call their children step-children. It just feels like a way of classifying them in a separate category to kids you personally had a hand in creating and placing them in a lower rung in your family. Either be their parent or don’t, but treat them like equals in your family.

:social2

https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-step-sons-dad-bought-him-equipment-to-stream-from-our-house-should-i-be-weirded-out.161679/post-27757806
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #7544 on: December 28, 2019, 06:27:15 AM »
I’m sure the real daddy would be thrilled to hear a ree loser declaring them his kids  :mynicca
(ice)

ResetBanBot

« Reply #7545 on: December 28, 2019, 06:51:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-step-sons-dad-bought-him-equipment-to-stream-from-our-house-should-i-be-weirded-out.161679/post-27757483

Just report his channel anonymously. Seriously, he's not allowed to have a channel at 12 without CONSTANT parental supervision, and they ought to ban his account for his own safety.
His mum can say whatever she wants, it's against the ToS, and unlike other rules, for good reason.

:foodcourt
Ree the type of people to narc on a literal child

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #7546 on: December 28, 2019, 09:52:28 AM »
Absolutely agree. The kid not being punished will open up a whole new pandora's box of "justified murder" cases.

Oh look, an anime avatar worried about the precedent set by child abuse victims murdering their abusers :hmm

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #7547 on: December 28, 2019, 10:25:28 AM »
Whataboutism for murdered pedos?  :oreilly

FStop7

« Reply #7548 on: December 28, 2019, 10:45:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/secret-dossier-reveals-jeremy-corbyn’s-strategy-was-crude-and-vindictive-sunday-times-uk.161709

Quote from: Kirblar
There is a gigantic warning in here for those believing that all you need is to win the war within the party and sell far-left policy to win over the "WWC" voters who've been moving away from parties like the Democrats and UK's Labour for generations now. Maybe it'll be heard this time because it was just attempted here and boy did it not work out. Conventional wisdom was bucked, polls were ignored, history rewritten, and in its place fan-fiction completely divorced from reality was implemented with catastrophic results. Corbyn's unpopularity was a immensely gigantic albatross that was going to hurt Labour badly no matter the approach, but this strategy, rather than trying to help stem the bleeding, ensured they were going to be magnifying the effects

Sounds familiar

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #7549 on: December 28, 2019, 10:54:07 AM »
But what if the priest voted for Trump?

What if the kid voted for Trump? And what if the priest is Latino? Those are the scenarios that would send RE spinning

nudemacusers

« Reply #7550 on: December 28, 2019, 11:24:39 AM »
I mean who cares about the priest fuck, but that kind of experience will undoubtedly mess up that guy. Reminds me of the dude who escaped Jeffrey Dahmer and got him arrested, only to become homeless and kill a guy himself years later.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boredfrom

« Reply #7551 on: December 28, 2019, 11:34:49 AM »
Hey take your perverted loli defense force where it belongs, ie the relationship thread.

:sheik

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #7552 on: December 28, 2019, 01:24:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/being-old-and-realizing-if-you-mess-up-its-over.161732/

I was talking with my friend.

She was able to attend college while I at the same age was working dishes, for eight years, where I was mostly not allowed to speak.

Now I am going back to college and we both seem to agree that if I fuck up I have to kill myself or be stuck in poverty .

Lexington strikes again!
Oi Oi

Hermit

« Reply #7553 on: December 28, 2019, 01:57:29 PM »
I'm convinced Lexington is a troll at this point

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #7554 on: December 28, 2019, 02:07:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1210943754942713859

I'm impressed how the headcanon™ of a character in Persona 4 being trans is used in critical arguments

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7555 on: December 28, 2019, 02:14:03 PM »
I took a test to see if I have ADHD and the test confirmed I do.
Let me guess, these tests are on the internet.

I should create a test to let people test if they are Sith.
Could probably make some money with the ads  :thinking
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7556 on: December 28, 2019, 02:20:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/being-old-and-realizing-if-you-mess-up-its-over.161732/

I was talking with my friend.

She was able to attend college while I at the same age was working dishes, for eight years, where I was mostly not allowed to speak.

Now I am going back to college and we both seem to agree that if I fuck up I have to kill myself or be stuck in poverty .

Lexington strikes again!

She just then will essentially get mad and tell me I have no idea how hard her life was and tell me that anyone can go to college like she did so I have no excuse.

"You don't know what i've been through"

She has no understanding of what I have been through but she assumes that she has been through the same as her life has been hard.

"She doesn't know what i've been through"

Milk is protein and it's cheap.

This is someone who works in a steakhouse saying this

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7557 on: December 28, 2019, 02:23:24 PM »
I tried taking one of those "agree/disagree" ADHD tests once but it was so fucking long and boring

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7558 on: December 28, 2019, 02:25:34 PM »
When I read law firm it just reminded me of these two characters
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #7559 on: December 28, 2019, 02:32:36 PM »
Any thoughts on an ad-hoc best/worst female character designs of the decade?
My favorite:
(Image removed from quote.)
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/post-27765784

:iface

Edit: My favourite character design for the top of the page

« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 04:17:31 PM by HaughtyFrank »