Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 893824 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #9780 on: January 15, 2020, 04:42:43 AM »
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9781 on: January 15, 2020, 04:49:51 AM »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #9782 on: January 15, 2020, 04:55:49 AM »
(ice)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9783 on: January 15, 2020, 05:16:39 AM »
Imagine being 15 days into a Trump second-term presidency

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9784 on: January 15, 2020, 05:24:54 AM »
IF trump wins 2020, I think there will be a spike in era members being suicidal.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #9785 on: January 15, 2020, 05:27:12 AM »
Imagine being 15 days into a Trump second-term presidency

I'm sure nintex can provide some fanfic about it :pimp
(ice)

SmokyDave

« Reply #9786 on: January 15, 2020, 05:32:18 AM »
IF trump wins 2020, I think there will be a spike in era members being suicidal.
Don't be daft, they'll fucking love it. Another four years of blaming everything on a nice easy villain.

Ghoul

« Reply #9787 on: January 15, 2020, 05:34:31 AM »
Don't be daft, they'll fucking love it. Another four years of blaming everything on a nice easy villain.

must be nice to be able to blame someone for still living at home age 37.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9788 on: January 15, 2020, 05:36:01 AM »
When Warren engages in this sort of transparent political theatre to win I think it does leave voters with a distaste for her that might affect whether or not they vote in the election. I think she knows Sanders will still endorse her even if she trashes him, because she's less of an insider and he'd still prefer her to Biden.

The only thing Trump had to get him elected last time was a Red Hat, and people still preferred that to Hilary Clinton.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9789 on: January 15, 2020, 06:49:04 AM »
Am I the only one who likes Jim Sterling?

I like his sense of humour.

I found he’s way too negative about things. Same reason I could never enjoy RLM.

That is a bizarre comparasion; outside of the cynism they are nothing alike.

Jim is negative in a desingenious way and can be pretty double faced person.

The cynicism is the sole reason I dislike both of them. They’re reviewing nerd shit and probably like things more than they want to admit.

say what you will about appeals to authority or qualifications but rlm at least have been to film school and know a little about the movie business, editing, constructing scenes, and can articulate why something is good or bad, at least according to their tastes

the gaming equivalent would be someone who can actually make a video game, knows how to code, knows what the industry looks like from the inside instead of a fucking reviewer just playing stuff and thinking they have some kind of connections

sterling doesn't know anything about the construction of games and the realities of game design and can't speak from that side
Uncle

Ghoul

« Reply #9790 on: January 15, 2020, 07:08:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-many-%E2%80%98things%E2%80%99-are-wrong-with-your-body.164385/

Threads like this shouldn't be allowed on RE tbh. This type of shit is far worse towards their mental health than arguing about celebrities or politics.

I like finding out the poster I hate is in crippling pain all the time, makes me realise it's not me, it's their shitty life that makes them such a a cunt.  So many there with bad knees....

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #9791 on: January 15, 2020, 07:10:35 AM »
I got bad vibes just from skimming 15 or so posts  :fbm
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9792 on: January 15, 2020, 07:15:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-many-%E2%80%98things%E2%80%99-are-wrong-with-your-body.164385/

Threads like this shouldn't be allowed on RE tbh. This type of shit is far worse towards their mental health than arguing about celebrities or politics.

I like finding out the poster I hate is in crippling pain all the time, makes me realise it's not me, it's their shitty life that makes them such a a cunt.  So many there with bad knees....

when they say "bad knees" obviously they mean they're too sharp to be attractive  :fbm
Uncle

Ghoul

« Reply #9793 on: January 15, 2020, 07:42:52 AM »
OP is actually a secret assassin from the ad team, who's using this data to better target the ads resetera get.

:derp

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #9794 on: January 15, 2020, 07:44:37 AM »

jorma

« Reply #9795 on: January 15, 2020, 07:52:37 AM »

Ghoul

« Reply #9796 on: January 15, 2020, 07:54:20 AM »
i had to buy glow sword that I customised.

Hermit

« Reply #9797 on: January 15, 2020, 08:53:58 AM »

I have autism too if that counts so my social life is reserved for Era.
:-\

6'4'', bad posture.. also being too tall is annoying.
Being 6'4" isn't "too tall" you fucking loon

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #9798 on: January 15, 2020, 09:01:34 AM »
I was at Disneyland all day. But WTF. WHAT THE FUCK.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot-1-the-anti-benghazi.162687/post-28262131

I bet benji can doxx this person's posting history and see they posted all day.

SmokyDave

« Reply #9799 on: January 15, 2020, 09:10:03 AM »

Eh, I can imagine that it is. I'm a couple of inches shorter than that, and I definitely wouldn't trade places. Most umbrellas, showers, mirrors, cars, and women aren't built for people over 6 foot.

Ghoul

« Reply #9800 on: January 15, 2020, 09:30:39 AM »
found Atra

I’m 35.
I wear contacts, have allergies which make it difficult to breathe through my nose at night, pain in my right knee, shoulder and lower back pain if I do so much as sneeze the wrong way or go 3 days without doing yoga. I used to suffer from depression but it’s been a nonissue for me since I started microdosing psychedelics (I don’t recommend this for everyone but it has been beneficial to me)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-many-%E2%80%98things%E2%80%99-are-wrong-with-your-body.164385/page-4#post-28225265

:nsfw
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 09:36:00 AM by Ghoul »

paprikastaude

« Reply #9801 on: January 15, 2020, 09:30:55 AM »

For 10 minutes. Then the same people crying suicide will be back on Twitter saying that they are bored waiting for news on Nintenderp or Mahvel products.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #9802 on: January 15, 2020, 09:33:52 AM »
poliera is delicious

I swear some Bernie supporters act exactly like Trump supporters.
Worse IMO, Trump supporters don't pretend to be non-misogynistic allies.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #9803 on: January 15, 2020, 09:56:31 AM »
Impeachment - new evidence from Lev Parnas (communications suggest surveillance and possible plot to harm US ambassador) - 9 pages.

Warren Refuses to Shake Bernie’s Hand After Debate, Bernie Throws Up Hands After They Speak - 17 pages.

:lol never change REE.
Fish<

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #9804 on: January 15, 2020, 10:10:46 AM »

Eh, I can imagine that it is. I'm a couple of inches shorter than that, and I definitely wouldn't trade places. Most umbrellas, showers, mirrors, cars, and women aren't built for people over 6 foot.

Isn’t an umbrella relative to the height you’re holding it at?!?!
Oi Oi

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #9805 on: January 15, 2020, 10:23:26 AM »
found warren's era account

Except she honestly believed she was Native American for decades. Because that’s what she’s been told by her family all her life. She wouldn’t have taken a DNA test if she didn’t sincerely believe it herself. She’s since acknowledged her mistakes and has taken consistent steps to make amends with the Native American community. Like really, there’s nothing more to talk about on that issue in particular.

***disclaimer*****

So Bernie and Liz have a private conversation in 2018 about electoral strategies to beat Trump in 2020.

Bernie said ''a woman can't beat Trump in 2020''
Liz holds onto that information (about a private conversation about beating Trump) and aires it out in public before the Iowa Caucus on January 2020.

I believe that Sanders said that; but also I believe that Liz's motives to make it public two weeks before Iowa when she is done to be electorally expedient.

notes:
****I am no fan of Bernie, I was a huge mega Hillary supporter in 2016. I think Bernie was sore sour loser in 2016.

I love people on era having to put disclaimers.

Ghoul

« Reply #9806 on: January 15, 2020, 10:33:02 AM »
Bernie would have beat Trump if he was the candidate, the fact that Hillary with all the shit surrounding her was made the main nomination is why Trump won.

:brain

Boredfrom

« Reply #9807 on: January 15, 2020, 10:38:21 AM »
Both groups sound like idiots to me.  :yeshrug

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #9808 on: January 15, 2020, 10:41:34 AM »
Bernie would have beat Trump if he was the candidate, the fact that Hillary with all the shit surrounding her was made the main nomination is why Trump won.

Thats why Poliera is so close to the edge of the cliff.

If Bernie is the nom, and beats Trump, it will be clear that he would have won in 2016.

In other words, Hillary and her fans gave us 4 years of Trump.

Thats on them, and they will have to live with that with the rest of their lives.
:O

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #9809 on: January 15, 2020, 10:41:48 AM »

Much like the mental health thread, a great amount of the "woe is me" posters in that thread would benefit greatly from stepping away from the computer and actually doing some physical activity.  Like instead of browsing REEE for 3 hours a day, do it for 2 and then take a walk for 1.  Also cutting out the shit fast food and 6 mountain dews a day.

:science

Ghoul

« Reply #9810 on: January 15, 2020, 10:45:41 AM »

If Bernie is the nom, and beats Trump, it will be clear that he would have won in 2016.

Thats on them, and they will have to live with that with the rest of their lives.

I generally don't see how any of them can actually win at the moment, basically people are petty as fuck and if their candidate doesn't get the nom they're less likely to vote for that person

Meanwhile Trump fans will just stick together and won't change their vote as they feel like they're backing a winner, just look at the latest election in the UK, I would suspect that Trump will have a bigger victory this time around.

james

« Reply #9811 on: January 15, 2020, 10:47:05 AM »

I generally don't see how any of them can actually win at the moment, basically people are petty as fuck and if their candidate doesn't get the nom they're less likely to vote for that person

Meanwhile Trump fans will just stick together and won't change their vote as they feel like they're backing a winner, just look at the latest election in the UK, I would suspect that Trump will have a bigger victory this time around.

Bernie is the only candidate with the balls needed to polonium Trump

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9812 on: January 15, 2020, 10:48:45 AM »

ah yes the endless source of comedy since era's inception

"2018 just started"

"we're only three weeks in"

"this is only the halfway point of trump's presidency can you believe it"

"we're only four months into 2019 and it's already the worst year"

:hyper
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #9813 on: January 15, 2020, 10:55:17 AM »

:doge

The UK election that had Boris Johnson as a perpetually favorite in most polls?

Ghoul

« Reply #9814 on: January 15, 2020, 10:58:51 AM »

:doge

The UK election that had Boris Johnson as a perpetually favorite in most polls?

What I mean by it is that the "racists" and swamp dwellers aren't changing their minds anytime soon. so infighting on the other side sets up a perfect second term storm

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #9815 on: January 15, 2020, 10:59:04 AM »

Bernie is the only candidate with the balls needed to polonium Trump

Finally, the pedo says something sensible. :doge

james

« Reply #9816 on: January 15, 2020, 11:01:56 AM »
TIMU likes Bernie?

Shit I guess I have to vote Butti now :(

SmokyDave

« Reply #9817 on: January 15, 2020, 11:09:01 AM »
Isn’t an umbrella relative to the height you’re holding it at?!?!
My umbrella would be (though I don't use one because I'm waterproof). Every other fucker holds their umbrella at just the right height to gouge my eyes out though.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9818 on: January 15, 2020, 11:12:55 AM »
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #9819 on: January 15, 2020, 11:46:51 AM »
The design experts are at it again

https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1217463612920467458

I was browsing this page with Images/media on while at work, then that Angela tweet popped and I closed the tab in panic. Not sure how I will play that in front of my wife and little girl (I try not to play games in front of her at all, but you catch my drift)...
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trials-of-mana-ps4-switch-pc-2020-and-mana-collection-switch-announced.122479/post-28265378

:exxy :exxy :exxy

james

« Reply #9821 on: January 15, 2020, 12:12:41 PM »
Jeff Bezos has the money he does because people buy stuff from him.

Don't like him having all that money? Stop buying stuff from him. Why is that so fucking complicated?

That's why I only shop at Walmart, the store of the people

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9822 on: January 15, 2020, 12:22:55 PM »
The Seiken 3 remake looks pretty good, a massive improvement on the super-cheap-looking FFA and SOM remakes. Character designs are pretty in line with the originals, too. Of course, we'll get to hear how embarrassed RE is to play the game just because of a bit of cleavage. Then again most non REers will buy the game, play it, and (hopefully) enjoy it.
^_^

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #9823 on: January 15, 2020, 12:25:22 PM »
Jeff Bezos has the money he does because people buy stuff from him.

Don't like him having all that money? Stop buying stuff from him. Why is that so fucking complicated?

It's hard to get a fleshlight at walmart for less than $15 bucks.*

spoiler (click to show/hide)
produce does NOT count!
[close]

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #9824 on: January 15, 2020, 12:25:43 PM »

I was browsing this page with Images/media on while at work, then that Angela tweet popped and I closed the tab in panic. Not sure how I will play that in front of my wife and little girl (I try not to play games in front of her at all, but you catch my drift)...
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trials-of-mana-ps4-switch-pc-2020-and-mana-collection-switch-announced.122479/post-28265378

IN FAIRNESS, I wouldn’t want my colleagues thinking I was a dirty weeb either :pimp
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #9825 on: January 15, 2020, 12:31:49 PM »
He could though.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9826 on: January 15, 2020, 12:34:01 PM »

:six:
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #9827 on: January 15, 2020, 12:44:08 PM »
It really sucks that people are forced to work in Amazon warehouses and aren't allowed to seek employment anywhere else.

agree but there's a fine line before you get to "no jobs in your area, what's the problem just move"

Uncle

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9828 on: January 15, 2020, 12:55:36 PM »
It really sucks that people are forced to work in Amazon warehouses and aren't allowed to seek employment anywhere else.

agree but there's a fine line before you get to "no jobs in your area, what's the problem just move"

(Image removed from quote.)

Yeah I understand that. But it's not like Walmart where it comes in and kills all jobs in small businesses.

Either way, they're just going to automate it all in the near future and we'll have a whole host of other things to be angry about.

I want things to be angry about right now! :maf
©@©™

ResetBanBot

« Reply #9829 on: January 15, 2020, 01:15:31 PM »
ResetEra fights the centralization of power by non-stop shilling of Google, Tencent and Disney while accessing a site hosted on Google Cloud Services

ResetBanBot

« Reply #9830 on: January 15, 2020, 01:18:32 PM »
is Stadia abandonware yet?

(Image removed from quote.)
I've never realized before now that Manveer was in this thread, it might be the only intelligent point he's had in his whole life.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9831 on: January 15, 2020, 02:00:32 PM »

ah yes the endless source of comedy since era's inception

"2018 just started"

"we're only three weeks in"

"this is only the halfway point of trump's presidency can you believe it"

"we're only four months into 2019 and it's already the worst year"

:hyper

I don't know how you have the nerve to say this on today of all days

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9832 on: January 15, 2020, 02:02:39 PM »
People buying things from Amazon hurts whatever retailer they would have bought from, same as someone going to a Walmart instead of a local business.

But it's kinda hard to blame Amazon for the shift to online sales;  but it is a model that kills a shit ton of jobs.  Low paying crappy jobs.. it's why we need something like UBI.

I'm all for UBI. I just don't know how realistic it is. It's hard to get a reasonable and measured response to it because everyone is so passionate for it or against it.

UBI has support from the left (vastly simplified and guaranteed social security safety net) and the right (removes the negative equity trap of traditional social security that can perversely disincentivise finding a job by having people earn more not working)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #9833 on: January 15, 2020, 02:04:50 PM »
wouldn't call NeetBucks "vastly supported" on the right
每天生气

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #9834 on: January 15, 2020, 02:05:04 PM »
found Atra

I’m 35.
I wear contacts, have allergies which make it difficult to breathe through my nose at night, pain in my right knee, shoulder and lower back pain if I do so much as sneeze the wrong way or go 3 days without doing yoga. I used to suffer from depression but it’s been a nonissue for me since I started microdosing psychedelics (I don’t recommend this for everyone but it has been beneficial to me)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-many-%E2%80%98things%E2%80%99-are-wrong-with-your-body.164385/page-4#post-28225265

:nsfw

I tried microdosing while on one of my hiatuses from here. By the end of the second week I wasn’t happy with the results and by the end of the experiment I was just basically taking a low threshold dose of mushrooms before work. Sure made sunrise during my commutes amazing.

Also, SmokyDave for underrated poster. I find him to frequently be a hoot when he posts.
serge

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #9835 on: January 15, 2020, 02:06:32 PM »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #9836 on: January 15, 2020, 02:07:45 PM »
it's traumatic, ok? :rkelly
每天生气

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #9837 on: January 15, 2020, 02:10:25 PM »
I saw your confession!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #9839 on: January 15, 2020, 02:18:08 PM »
oh i forgot about botw2. thanks resetti depression thread!