Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 893715 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #10681 on: January 21, 2020, 03:10:35 AM »
and it’s exciting. As predictable as Era posters are, it is so fun to watch threads unfold, ripe with humor and serious debate.
:goty
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #10683 on: January 21, 2020, 03:21:51 AM »
momo, you know those movies where everyone's kind of scum and they have to escape the alien world or dungeon or whatever and at the end only one person survives, and it's usually the most innocent and likable person? That's you. I want everyone in this thread to die except you.
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #10684 on: January 21, 2020, 03:40:48 AM »
momo, you know those movies where everyone's kind of scum and they have to escape the alien world or dungeon or whatever and at the end only one person survives, and it's usually the most innocent and likable person? That's you. I want everyone in this thread to die except you.
I'm scum too, you shouldnt doubt that :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

FStop7

« Reply #10686 on: January 21, 2020, 04:20:05 AM »
LMAO which wackass Clintonista moderator deleted the poll and banned the OP of the AOC thread on Ree?

BikeJesus

« Reply #10687 on: January 21, 2020, 04:25:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/best-countries-to-live-in-2020-if-youre-a-woman.165853/

Quote from: Musubi
My first question here is is race factored into this at all because a lot of those top listed countries are pretty much entirely white.

:brain

SmokyDave

« Reply #10688 on: January 21, 2020, 04:37:38 AM »
Quote from: Steel
"Not as shit as America" wouldn't even be correct in regards to Europe generally. It's just that Europe is just so white that it's not as visible.

Mods, ban this bigot for dismissing and downplaying the effects of slavery.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #10689 on: January 21, 2020, 04:39:52 AM »
did i see something in the ng ree thread, about twitter-detectives outting benji-sales as a lowly Target working drone?

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #10690 on: January 21, 2020, 04:49:11 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/best-countries-to-live-in-2020-if-youre-a-woman.165853/

My first question here is is race factored into this at all because a lot of those top listed countries are pretty much entirely white.

Why isn't there one for PoC?
:lol

Because the lists for an African American and a Chinese national, would look the same.   :brain

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #10691 on: January 21, 2020, 05:20:31 AM »
did i see something in the ng ree thread, about twitter-detectives outting benji-sales as a lowly Target working drone?

He has a tweet (more recent than the one I linked) saying some people contacted his job to get him in trouble. Shit thing to do. It's not exactly a secret or surprise he's a rando.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #10692 on: January 21, 2020, 05:30:07 AM »

why didn't I know Syrian girl was into gamergate shit? :dead

She was called in as a guest by Alex Jones for one of his shows, just so you know.
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #10693 on: January 21, 2020, 05:40:27 AM »
I find it highly worrying the rate Benjisales is amassing a following. He's gonna be bucktooth Jesus soon.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #10694 on: January 21, 2020, 05:43:46 AM »

Why isn't there one for PoC?
:lol

Because the lists for an African American and a Chinese national, would look the same.   :brain
why do need a list of countries where your proof of concept is safe? just dont show it to the Chinese and IP law should cover you  :brain

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #10695 on: January 21, 2020, 05:46:55 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #10696 on: January 21, 2020, 05:50:27 AM »
I find it highly worrying the rate Benjisales is amassing a following. He's gonna be bucktooth Jesus soon.

Jesus Sales ! :preach :rejoice
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #10698 on: January 21, 2020, 06:25:01 AM »

Female designs thread RN  :rage

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #10699 on: January 21, 2020, 06:31:06 AM »
This is worse than incompetence.

It's goddamned laziness.

I will never say I am the hardest working person, but when I do commit to a job, a presentation, a relation, or whatever other aspect of our lives requires work, I fucking commit to the work. I'm details-oriented; I want to know exactly where that address is (give me a zip code); I want to know how long this presentation is supposed to be and I want to get it down to a science; you want a word count? I'll write it to within 5 words, always over.

That's what I want in someone in a leadership, thus Presidential, role. I think Warren is that person; I though Hillary would be that person. Bernie isn't that person. He's a lazy ass.

Sanders has a history of working on detailed legislation, manages to work with everyone, and is the hardest campaigner in the race. Unless I’ve heard otherwise he’s also the only senate candidate that is flying back and forth during impeachment to still campaign. If there are disconnects it’s because Sanders is nearly always fullfiling obligations, at a rally, or flying somewhere. Granted he should get them more in line if this the plan.

But sure we’ll call him lazy. Makes sense.

Intellectually so, undoubtedly.

:cmonson

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot-1-the-anti-benghazi-read-staff-post.162687/post-28427787
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #10700 on: January 21, 2020, 06:31:58 AM »
I was unaware there was a controversy about short sleeved garments  :confused

(ice)

Ghoul

« Reply #10701 on: January 21, 2020, 06:33:36 AM »

Too much skin on show.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #10702 on: January 21, 2020, 06:35:39 AM »
It's a constant from his previous campaign, which was equally vindictive and petty. Not to mention half his fans are probably not even Americans (and oddly enough are very fluent in Russian)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot-1-the-anti-benghazi-read-staff-post.162687/post-28428091

Man PoliERA "serious dislike" of Sanders is back to 2016 vintage. :lol

I don't think it's laziness.
He strikes me as someone who is more into big picture ideas than actual details orientation, and simply may not be very good at the latter.
If you're not good at the details, you're extremely easy to manipulate. Look at Trump.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot-1-the-anti-benghazi-read-staff-post.162687/post-28427216
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #10703 on: January 21, 2020, 06:39:12 AM »

Too much skin on show.

Wouldn't it be fur in this case   :leon
(ice)

Ghoul

« Reply #10704 on: January 21, 2020, 06:57:06 AM »

Too much skin on show.

Sorry I'm not a furry expert like yourself.  :doge

Ghoul

« Reply #10705 on: January 21, 2020, 06:57:42 AM »
What did Kotaku do about some metoo thing? Apparently the person is going nuts about it and I don't care enough to google.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #10706 on: January 21, 2020, 07:00:45 AM »
What did Kotaku do about some metoo thing? Apparently the person is going nuts about it and I don't care enough to google.
They had the article on Jeremy Soule's rapes, and included the detailed description of one of the rapes, despite the victim not wanting that aspect published.
Could've been a misunderstanding, but the email paint the (ex)Kotaku journalist in a pretty bad light.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #10707 on: January 21, 2020, 07:17:02 AM »
Kotaku is a paedophile

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #10708 on: January 21, 2020, 07:39:15 AM »

Too much skin on show.

Sorry I'm not a furry expert like yourself.  :doge

:pacspit
(ice)

BisMarckie

« Reply #10709 on: January 21, 2020, 08:00:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-‘was-a-career-politician’-‘he-got-nothing-done’.165928/

Time for PoliERA to wake up and put these posters defending Sanders misogynistic campaign in their place.  :lucille

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #10710 on: January 21, 2020, 08:19:00 AM »
Why won’t the brain lords list some better countries for black women to live in?
Oi Oi

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #10711 on: January 21, 2020, 08:21:38 AM »
There is a bitchy email where the journalist refuses to edit the article so either way WTF Kotaku lol

in her own email screencapped in the article, the victim congratulates the journalist on her new job

she left kotaku for wired so it wasn't her article to edit anymore presumably
Uncle

nudemacusers

« Reply #10712 on: January 21, 2020, 08:32:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-‘was-a-career-politician’-‘he-got-nothing-done’.165928/

Time for PoliERA to wake up and put these posters defending Sanders misogynistic campaign in their place.  :lucille
Lmao that forum is not gonna make it past the election in one piece.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-‘was-a-career-politician’-‘he-got-nothing-done’.165928/page-4#post-28434481

Good to see the admins stirring the pot too. :heh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Ghoul

« Reply #10713 on: January 21, 2020, 08:34:29 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-wanted-to-thank-all-the-members-and-staff-here-on-resetera.165893/#post-28433197

I want to thank the Ignore User button. Really helped me through tough times, always there for me, and an underappreciated part of this community constantly supportive of all users.

shout out to the Ignore User button! Prominent member!

nudemacusers

« Reply #10714 on: January 21, 2020, 08:36:41 AM »
Also it’s very... discordant... to see progressive types minimize double tapping with drones as no biggie cuz it’s the political party they identity with..
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10715 on: January 21, 2020, 08:42:10 AM »
Also it’s very... discordant... to see progressive types minimize double tapping with drones as no biggie cuz it’s the political party they identity with..

Left or Right, we’re all Americans. :salute
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #10716 on: January 21, 2020, 08:44:27 AM »
Trump should have held out until soleimani was driving to a wedding
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10717 on: January 21, 2020, 08:50:28 AM »
Oh the woman who got her shit kicked in by Donald Trump and cancelled interviews over negative reporting on Weinstein got some fucking opinions? Lmao. Get lost trash. You and all the craven lunatics who still worship you for no damn reason.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-%E2%80%98was-a-career-politician%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98he-got-nothing-done%E2%80%99.165928/post-28434889

:rejoice

nudemacusers

« Reply #10718 on: January 21, 2020, 08:54:10 AM »
Prob 90% of the forum discussions happens on discord now 😂. At least lore swung in with his big money dick to loudly zap people vs this pretend narrative of some formal mod summit.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #10719 on: January 21, 2020, 08:55:00 AM »
Quote from: Steel
"Not as shit as America" wouldn't even be correct in regards to Europe generally. It's just that Europe is just so white that it's not as visible.

Mods, ban this bigot for dismissing and downplaying the effects of slavery.

I wonder which part of Europe this genius has visited. Some random village in Poland I guess. Or more likely, they've never been here.

nudemacusers

« Reply #10720 on: January 21, 2020, 08:59:43 AM »
Glenda is one step removed from Femmatra. Praying 4 U.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10721 on: January 21, 2020, 09:01:30 AM »
Eh, she beat Trump and he got the White House anyway because of how fucked up the American political system is. You can't really blame her for that unless someone kicks Trump out of the White House this year.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-%E2%80%98was-a-career-politician%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98he-got-nothing-done%E2%80%99.165928/post-28435032

:hmm

by "beat" this poster must have meant "lost to". weird way to put it.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #10722 on: January 21, 2020, 09:02:09 AM »
Nothing was ever "built" on HRC.

But the Bernie stans on Era are just the worst people, good god. Like one small step up from Trumpists.

Let it go, Splenda  :umad
Margs

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10723 on: January 21, 2020, 09:03:25 AM »
since warren shitting on bernie didn't work, what will they do next week when hillary shitting on bernie doesn't work? obama gonna come out and call him a racist?

nudemacusers

« Reply #10724 on: January 21, 2020, 09:04:04 AM »
Jack whatever you do, avoid pagan discos and psychedelics. Before you know it you’ll start down a path that leads you to banging junkies  :o :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #10725 on: January 21, 2020, 09:06:51 AM »
since warren shitting on bernie didn't work, what will they do next week when hillary shitting on bernie doesn't work? obama gonna come out and call him a racist?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/obama-bernie-sanders-2020-nomination_n_5ddd31a1e4b00149f724793b

BIONIC

« Reply #10726 on: January 21, 2020, 09:07:53 AM »
Jack whatever you do, avoid pagan discos and psychedelics. Before you know it you’ll start down a path that leads you to banging junkies  :o :(

Don’t forget bragging about being solicited by 15 year olds :ufup
Margs

nudemacusers

« Reply #10727 on: January 21, 2020, 09:08:36 AM »
Well I can’t be sure if jack had already done that or not 🤔 🕵️‍♂️
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Ghoul

« Reply #10728 on: January 21, 2020, 09:10:08 AM »
Eh, she beat Trump and he got the White House anyway because of how fucked up the American political system is. You can't really blame her for that unless someone kicks Trump out of the White House this year.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-%E2%80%98was-a-career-politician%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98he-got-nothing-done%E2%80%99.165928/post-28435032

:hmm

by "beat" this poster must have meant "lost to". weird way to put it.

bu-bu-bu-t she had more votes  :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #10729 on: January 21, 2020, 09:16:51 AM »
Still researching, can’t rule this out yet...
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10730 on: January 21, 2020, 09:17:39 AM »
the only good thing about biden winning the nom would be him sundowning mid-debate and trump just destroying him. with luck biden will fall off a stage and die before then, saving us all the second hand embarrassment of a trump debate.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #10731 on: January 21, 2020, 09:18:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-%E2%80%98was-a-career-politician%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98he-got-nothing-done%E2%80%99.165928/post-28434999
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1219614437663019015
Quote from: Psychoward
Wild how Greenwald decides to give a shit about Russia when someone criticizes Bernie lol
Quote from: TheHunter
I thought Russia was fake news Greenwald?
Quote from: whytemyke
I wasn’t going to post in this thread because it’s a shit show, but fuck Glenn Greenwald. Essentially claiming that anyone who doesn’t like Bernie is a Russian operative? “The democrats are the real villains!” This dude is just trying to lock in those Tucker Carlson guest spots now isn’t he? Fuck him.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10732 on: January 21, 2020, 09:23:19 AM »
Kotaku/Cecilia D'Anastasio absolutely exploited a unreliable source for juicy #MeToo clicks and then disposed of this person immediately after. They then broke journalistic ethics when they went back to edit the article only because of a public bad optics situation. It's purely for the clicks.

BIONIC

« Reply #10733 on: January 21, 2020, 09:26:53 AM »

They can just wait a month for him to be down hundreds of delegates vs Biden.

Still researching, can’t rule this out yet...

Splenda is a Biden head, I think the answer is obvious.

https://twitter.com/arlenemartel/status/1219005527281164288
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #10734 on: January 21, 2020, 09:26:53 AM »
https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1218287817001963520

Someone got an assistant manager title!

-----

tasty! where's that extension to hide people?

nudemacusers

« Reply #10735 on: January 21, 2020, 09:27:08 AM »
So I got the age wrong, gotcha. Gonna have to expand the search range a couple years.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10736 on: January 21, 2020, 09:29:18 AM »
dems upgrading this election season! from a pedo's wife to just a straight up pedo :lol

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #10737 on: January 21, 2020, 09:30:15 AM »

Lmao that forum is not gonna make it past the election in one piece.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-‘was-a-career-politician’-‘he-got-nothing-done’.165928/page-4#post-28434481

Good to see the admins stirring the pot too. :heh

Imagine talking smack about somebody for not getting shit done when you couldn't close against trump.

:girlaff

ResetBanBot

« Reply #10738 on: January 21, 2020, 09:33:58 AM »
I've been notified someone attempted to get me fired from my job. They were able to track down where I work and also the state. Frankly that is disturbing and tried to claim I was posting things publicly I was not

Fortunately my employer is fantastic and is standing behind me 👍
I fucking called it, but I got a big X of doubt for the employer being okay with what's going on.

I wonder what motivated someone to actually try to go after Benji though. Do people really not like the sales numbers game? Is this a game enthusiast or an actual finance/industry/trader person?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #10739 on: January 21, 2020, 09:35:02 AM »
one babby fbi director vs the most qualified candidate in the history of the us presidency. who would win?