Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 893473 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #10981 on: January 21, 2020, 10:20:22 PM »
Joe Rogan is probably voting for Bernie Sanders

https://www.reddit.com/r/OurPresident/comments/erusrg/joe_rogan_is_voting_for_bernie_sanders/

How many bans will the era thread on this result in?
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #10982 on: January 21, 2020, 10:30:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-reiterates-she-will-support-whoever-the-2020-democratic-nominee-is.166065/

So much  :yikes in this thread from so many different angles - hard to even pick out quotes but this one will be one to watch.

lol look how many of the worst posters on RE are Hillary stans.

Fucking faceless is a Hillarystan  :picard

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #10983 on: January 21, 2020, 10:39:57 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #10984 on: January 21, 2020, 10:47:34 PM »
In hell, hopefully.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #10985 on: January 21, 2020, 10:49:48 PM »
I’m actually shocked Hillary didn’t run again.  Although it’s still not too late I suppose

benjipwns

« Reply #10986 on: January 21, 2020, 10:52:29 PM »
I’m actually shocked Hillary didn’t run again.  Although it’s still not too late I suppose
That's what the solution will be at the brokered convention.

Was this not already released?

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #10987 on: January 21, 2020, 10:53:42 PM »
That's what the solution will be at the brokered convention.

Was this not already released?

Ugh, I’ll still vote for her but I don’t really want to.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #10988 on: January 21, 2020, 10:58:44 PM »
people on era pouncing on that joke post from faceless

that's fantastic

benjipwns

« Reply #10989 on: January 21, 2020, 10:59:09 PM »
Don't worry, it says here that she's supposed to lose the popular vote too this time.

Boredfrom

« Reply #10990 on: January 21, 2020, 11:02:07 PM »

that's fantastic

Yeah, joke...

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #10991 on: January 21, 2020, 11:04:21 PM »
Don't worry, it says here that she's supposed to lose the popular vote too this time.

Glenda help!  :existential

Boredfrom

« Reply #10992 on: January 21, 2020, 11:05:59 PM »
Quote from: Ducayne
I really don’t see this as ‘defending.’ I mean, I worked at the Weinstein company and I didn’t know. We all suspected he was cheating on his wife but it was never gossiped about that it was non consensual.

:ego

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #10993 on: January 21, 2020, 11:06:55 PM »

that's fantastic

Yeah, joke...
He's pretty good at dodging dialogue with women and Minorities so that response is not a surprise.

This is a very well crafted joke in response to:

I just asked @SenSanders for his reaction to @HillaryClinton saying “no one likes” him. He said, “On a good day, my wife likes me, so let’s  clear the air on that one.” He then pivoted to talking about impeachment. More tonight on @NBCNightlyNews

:yeshrug

Boredfrom

« Reply #10994 on: January 21, 2020, 11:07:55 PM »

that's fantastic

Yeah, joke...
He's pretty good at dodging dialogue with women and Minorities so that response is not a surprise.

This is a very well crafted joke.

:ufup

benjipwns

« Reply #10995 on: January 21, 2020, 11:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Ichthyosaurus
It's possible to be angry about what both of them do, otherwise it's just a sport to tear down your opponent. Be critical, don't be haters, when they cross that bridge they've gone too far. This isn't Marvel vs DC bullshit.
:existential

benjipwns

« Reply #10996 on: January 21, 2020, 11:25:43 PM »
Quote from: GlIchthyosaurus
Nobody's calling him a monster. Stop being hyperbolic. You cool with Trump, because what Bernie did gave him a better advantage in the general since Hillary had to deal with his campaign's bullshit dividing the party. For nothing. There's a reason the infighting with Bernie's wing is never ending while Obama's disappeared once he got the nomination. That's not a legacy to be proud of.

Bernie's campaign in '16 isn't one who has the moral high ground here. Lots of dumb and awful decisions were made by him and his staff there. But you're ok with him exploiting his embarrassing loss in the aftermath with Trump waiting in the wings because that's what a good candidate does, right? It's just Trump, we'll beat him easily.
:hmm

Boredfrom

« Reply #10997 on: January 21, 2020, 11:30:14 PM »
I remember when DC vs Marvel Internet slap fights were not as toxic as when Cinematic Universe war started.  :goty2

At least people accusing others of facism was limited to comics storylines, no whatever you liked the new Disney film.

Boredfrom

« Reply #10998 on: January 21, 2020, 11:33:17 PM »
.  Gee, I can't fathom how she lost the election.

Quote from: Morrigan
To an actual self-admitted sexual predator, so... clearly no one gives a shit about empowering sexual predators and that's not why she lost, ya know

:brain

Morrigan doesn’t care about sexual predators

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #10999 on: January 22, 2020, 12:01:43 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Chris Hansen: How to Catch a Predator
« Reply #11000 on: January 22, 2020, 12:25:20 AM »
I was going to make a thread on it, but fuck it:

Out of curiosity went to watch How to Catch a Predator, or rather YouTube searched it.

I wanted to know why exactly I was so entertained when the setup/payoff is pretty much the same thing every time, seemingly with the same behavior and rationale being thrown around.

What comes up as the first result is part of a series Chris Hansen did for some shitty YouTube channel (he has his own channel now iirc):

And Christ, this explodes like a huge comedy.

The reactions, the commentary... it's like watching a competent parody.

After being deliberately obtuse for long enough, the dude just decides to dig into the pizza and nod along while casually talking to Chris. Chris will disgustedly whip out an effective line, jumpcut to the dude taking a bit of some hanging cheese off his pizza.

It's hard to tell if he is being so casual because he figures he is in a perfect (perceived) legal loophole ( Curb vibes), or what... but the dude even offers pizza to Chris and any law enforcement that might be waiting outside.

Really recommend watching this video, I know I definitely will start watching some more new/classic episodes if they're coming out even half as entertaining as this one.
okay, this guy's galaxy brain is rubbing off on me, apart from the social shame of having this aired, what can they do to him? did he actually break a law? is there such a thing as conspiracy to be a paedophile? James i need answers.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11001 on: January 22, 2020, 12:29:53 AM »
did the guy sign a consent form?  :thinking

Boredfrom

« Reply #11002 on: January 22, 2020, 12:34:24 AM »

Out of curiosity went to watch How to Catch a Predator, or rather YouTube searched it.

I wanted to know why exactly I was so entertained when the setup/payoff is pretty much the same thing every time, seemingly with the same behavior and rationale being thrown around.

What comes up as the first result is part of a series Chris Hansen did for some shitty YouTube channel (he has his own channel now iirc):

After being deliberately obtuse for long enough, the dude just decides to dig into the pizza and nod along while casually talking to Chris. Chris will disgustedly whip out an effective line, jumpcut to the dude taking a bit of some hanging cheese off his pizza.

It's hard to tell if he is being so casual because he figures he is in a perfect (perceived) legal loophole ( Curb vibes), or what... but the dude even offers pizza to Chris and any law enforcement that might be waiting outside.

Really recommend watching this video, I know I definitely will start watching some more new/classic episodes if they're coming out even half as entertaining as this one.
okay, this guy's galaxy brain is rubbing off on me, apart from the social shame of having this aired, what can they do to him? did he actually break a law? is there such a thing as conspiracy to be a paedophile? James i need answers.

Pretty sure that soliciting underage sex is against the law.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #11003 on: January 22, 2020, 01:01:08 AM »

Imagine dating that girl and she casually brings up the fact she poses as jailbait.  Also, are we not gonna bring up the issue of how cute she is?   :jared
sigh

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #11006 on: January 22, 2020, 01:13:04 AM »

Pretty sure that soliciting underage sex is against the law.
but then isnt this entrapment? you can argue Chris and his fellows are acting as agents of the police

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #11007 on: January 22, 2020, 01:21:46 AM »
bore detectives, what was that website where you can see deleted reddit comments, kinda curious where there are 10000 comments removed here

https://old.reddit.com/r/science/comments/es5gca/fox_news_substantially_influenced_republican/

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11009 on: January 22, 2020, 07:18:19 AM »
Oh wait, I remember you. You don't argue in good faith.

We're at the Castle of Aaaaarghhhh

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot-1-the-anti-benghazi-read-staff-post.162687/post-28456279
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11010 on: January 22, 2020, 07:32:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-got-this-covered-and-websites-like-them-are-unreliable-and-many-times-push-sexist-alt-right-agendas-so-stop-sourcing-them.165764/

We Got This Covered and websites like them are unreliable, and many times push sexist, alt-right agendas. So stop sourcing them.

Places like We Got This Covered, Comicbook Movie, Cosmicbook News, and MCU Cosmic...

:mike

WGTC and CosmicBookNews are already banned sources here.

Yeah man, didn't you read the official list ?  :doge

Isn't that ManaByte's site?

:delicious
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 07:36:40 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #11011 on: January 22, 2020, 08:06:48 AM »
They clearly have an official list.  Why do they refuse to publish it?
sigh

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #11012 on: January 22, 2020, 08:11:11 AM »
Can we get a catch a predator best of thread please?

We can guess which one is James and Atra

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #11013 on: January 22, 2020, 08:38:25 AM »

I haven't watched the video but being in love is not a crime
:O

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #11014 on: January 22, 2020, 08:46:29 AM »
James has spoken

james

« Reply #11015 on: January 22, 2020, 09:27:39 AM »
In all seriousness, i recall reading that many of the men on the show got very light sentences or charges dismissed because of the whole entrapment thing. Judges also didn't like that their serious jobs were being used for tv entertainment.

I think one of the reasons the show ended was because cops weren't happy with the prosecution results they were getting.

Playing off full innocence was probably the best play for the gentleman. Admitting to crimes on video is always the bad play.

And also, falling in love with an attractive young police officer of age isn't a crime

james

« Reply #11016 on: January 22, 2020, 09:38:10 AM »
Watching the majority of the forum dance on polieras grave

:lawd

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-sanders-surges-into-national-lead-and-also-leads-among-voters-of-color.166147/

They sent in itchy but he has no reinforcements

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11017 on: January 22, 2020, 09:41:30 AM »
Quote from: itchiesauron
Congratulations to Bernie, we'll see how long this lasts.

Quote from: youngblood
Single

Poll

Thread

Tulsi isn't getting a VP nom. There's no constituency to get and she's from fucking hawaii like nah. It'd be criminal malpractice for Bernie to do that.

Imagine thinking the only reason to pick a VP is to pick up voting blocks.

That's how you end up with Tim Hablo Kaine

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11018 on: January 22, 2020, 09:43:14 AM »
KF digging up dirt on B-Dubs and it's pretty funny. Dropped nicca (while being a white devil omg) and she-male a few times and defended anthony weiner. luckily resetti never cancels their own (unless they are black and gay rip royalan)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 09:47:49 AM by nachobro »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11019 on: January 22, 2020, 09:43:23 AM »
Quote from: Winny
She deserves better than VP and a woman becoming the President in 2020, especially after Trump beat Clinton, would be an enormous statement. I'd feel awful for Warren if all this only amounted to her serving a man's interests. Sanders should do the right thing and throw his support behind her, then work with her as VP.

But that'll never happen. America is pretty much designed so only men can win the presidency.

"She deserves to be president"

It's 2015 again!

"Only men can win the presidency"

It's 2016 again!

james

« Reply #11020 on: January 22, 2020, 09:44:13 AM »
In all seriousness, i recall reading that many of the men on the show got very light sentences or charges dismissed because of the whole entrapment thing. Judges also didn't like that their serious jobs were being used for tv entertainment.

I think one of the reasons the show ended was because cops weren't happy with the prosecution results they were getting.

Playing off full innocence was probably the best play for the gentleman. Admitting to crimes on video is always the bad play.

And also, falling in love with an attractive young police officer of age isn't a crime

No, because it resulted in a suicide. Much like the creation of Resetera.

Looks like as more episodes aired judges got more sceptical

Five years after appearing in one of Dateline NBC’s “To Catch a Predator” stings, a 26-year-old California man has been acquitted of the charge against him.

After six days of testimony, a Judge threw out the case against Joseph Roisman and criticized the tactics used by Dateline’s partner, Perverted Justice for engaging in entrapment.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111126054913/http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/man-arrested-in-to-catch-a-predator-sting-acquitted_b80928

On June 1, 2007, the Collin County district attorney's office declined to prosecute any of the 23 cases brought up against those arrested on this installment of the show, citing insufficient evidence.[19] Assistant DA Doris Berry later told Esquire that in many of the cases, there was no evidence that either the suspect or decoy were present within Collin County during their exchanges. She also discovered that the Murphy Police Department had done "literally no prior investigation" before making the arrests, thus making most if not all of them illegal under Texas law

« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 09:50:49 AM by james »

SmokyDave

« Reply #11021 on: January 22, 2020, 09:45:11 AM »
They clearly have an official list.  Why do they refuse to publish it?
Their dogma falls apart under a cursory examination, and they're aware of that.

james

« Reply #11022 on: January 22, 2020, 10:31:53 AM »

No, because it resulted in a suicide. Much like the creation of Resetera.

Looks like as more episodes aired judges got more sceptical

Five years after appearing in one of Dateline NBC’s “To Catch a Predator” stings, a 26-year-old California man has been acquitted of the charge against him.

After six days of testimony, a Judge threw out the case against Joseph Roisman and criticized the tactics used by Dateline’s partner, Perverted Justice for engaging in entrapment.

https://web.archive.org/web/20111126054913/http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/man-arrested-in-to-catch-a-predator-sting-acquitted_b80928

On June 1, 2007, the Collin County district attorney's office declined to prosecute any of the 23 cases brought up against those arrested on this installment of the show, citing insufficient evidence.[19] Assistant DA Doris Berry later told Esquire that in many of the cases, there was no evidence that either the suspect or decoy were present within Collin County during their exchanges. She also discovered that the Murphy Police Department had done "literally no prior investigation" before making the arrests, thus making most if not all of them illegal under Texas law

A precedent. Odds are in your favor then.

Just turned 18 is still 18

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11023 on: January 22, 2020, 10:33:23 AM »
James has found his mantra

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #11024 on: January 22, 2020, 10:51:00 AM »
They wanted royaalan's blood for far less. We'll see if they're consistent

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11025 on: January 22, 2020, 10:52:01 AM »
we already know they aren't

SmokyDave

« Reply #11026 on: January 22, 2020, 10:56:29 AM »
Nobody is going after B-Dubs, the problematic histories of excelsheet and klepek got buried or ignored very quickly.

Link
Yes, because a woman giving up her own goals for the sake of a man's career is totally how they should start this decade.
Quote from: Jviggy
So youre saying the Jewish man should drop out huh? Ok.
So you're saying Sanders being Jewish is more important than Warren being a woman and therefore it's more reasonable she drops out instead?
Quote from: Jviggy
Are you saying being Jewish is less important than being a woman? (also I never said anything close to what you suggested)

Paralysed and ineffective, they crawl toward their own destruction.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #11027 on: January 22, 2020, 10:58:16 AM »
the quotes were dug up by deplorables so they'll just pretend they don't exist (on the forum at least), they ignored excels acephobia for that reason  :thinking

not taking an L from internet badmen is more important than principles  :trumps
(ice)

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11028 on: January 22, 2020, 11:01:42 AM »
on resetti mods quit everyday b

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11029 on: January 22, 2020, 11:03:11 AM »
It doesn't seem like he uses those kind of slurs anymore, even though he really shouldn't have used them in the first place.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11030 on: January 22, 2020, 11:07:58 AM »
incorrect, once you sin for the first time you are forever stained and cannot be redeemed unless you make a contribution to the world on the level of a marvel movie.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11031 on: January 22, 2020, 11:10:01 AM »
as saint enzom told us, if someone says the n word once in public they probably say it in their head 50 times a day

nachobro

• Live Más

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #11033 on: January 22, 2020, 11:11:37 AM »
what if you listen to rap music all day while being white?
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #11034 on: January 22, 2020, 11:14:30 AM »
what if you listen to rap music all day while being white?

Cultural eavesdropping  :wag

Hermit

« Reply #11035 on: January 22, 2020, 11:23:56 AM »
should I cancel myself for listening to rap and singing the words in my head?

Hermit

« Reply #11036 on: January 22, 2020, 11:29:22 AM »
what if I turn the words into a lyrical masterpiece in my own head?

Hermit

« Reply #11037 on: January 22, 2020, 11:32:32 AM »
He's white and not allowed to rap or say any word beginning with the letter N

james

« Reply #11038 on: January 22, 2020, 11:39:13 AM »
Imagine thinking that rap is a valuable contribution to society

BisMarckie