Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 614494 times)

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #4500 on: May 20, 2020, 12:55:04 AM »

Crazy that this was the last video for Jordan Peterson.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4501 on: May 20, 2020, 12:58:43 AM »
my tolerance is so low for shapiro type bullshit. Frankly, I just want to live my life without ever encountering it ever again.

Fuck it :lol

The Virgin Ben vs the Chad Internet :lawd
每天生气

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4502 on: May 20, 2020, 01:03:01 AM »
:bow :bow :bow the time Alex Jones said Ben Shapiro was a leader of the atheist movement :bow2 :bow2 :bow2
(ice)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4503 on: May 20, 2020, 01:06:24 AM »
There's another Ben, who was a young conservative who wrote a book similar to that, I actually read that one, and I always confuse his with Shapiro's book thinking I read it. Except I think this guy recanted and became a semi-liberal/social-libertarian. Does anybody remember this dude?

benjipwns

« Reply #4504 on: May 20, 2020, 01:10:20 AM »
maybe this is it

edit: yep
. But the book—dedicated in part to "those who hope I fail"—is just as much about pointed revelation ("Some people laugh when I tell them I am twenty-two and have never had sex," begins the chapter "Why I'm a Virgin")

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #4505 on: May 20, 2020, 01:22:48 AM »
Never heard of him, but he seems to do quite alright for himself. Wikipedia says he's regularly of CNN and he has his own show on Blaze Media.

Oblivion

« Reply #4506 on: May 20, 2020, 01:26:43 AM »
the chad virgin vs the virgin chad

Oblivion

« Reply #4507 on: May 20, 2020, 01:27:36 AM »

Crazy that this was the last video for Jordan Peterson.

he ain't coming back, people.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #4508 on: May 20, 2020, 01:42:38 AM »
I need J Beep to come back. He's still the Wank Daddy God to me. What about his next book? He said he was working on it and needed an illustrator!

Oblivion

« Reply #4509 on: May 20, 2020, 01:51:19 AM »
She continues to post her grifty diet shit on Instagram daily.

well she is her father's daughter, afterall

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4510 on: May 20, 2020, 02:17:44 AM »
. But the book—dedicated in part to "those who hope I fail"—is just as much about pointed revelation ("Some people laugh when I tell them I am twenty-two and have never had sex," begins the chapter "Why I'm a Virgin")

:walkaway
ὕβρις

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #4512 on: May 20, 2020, 10:45:07 AM »
Bork ban this nerd pls

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #4513 on: May 20, 2020, 11:34:01 AM »
Turns out trying to make your company the defacto center for all podcasting is more valuable then some random 3 minute ditty about heartbreak. Who knew?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4514 on: May 20, 2020, 12:23:42 PM »
maybe this is it
(Image removed from quote.)

edit: yep

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #4515 on: May 20, 2020, 01:26:02 PM »
Turns out trying to make your company the defacto center for all podcasting is more valuable then some random 3 minute ditty about heartbreak. Who knew?

And with that, Jay-Z stop being a turd and allow Blueprint tracks back on YouTube (you got a team of hawks taking them down constantly for several years now?  :yuck) and end Tidal exclusivity.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4516 on: May 20, 2020, 04:21:02 PM »
Angela Nagle and Michael Tracey wrote an article about how Bernie lost because of the Maoist ultraleft if some of you who enjoy torturing yourselves want to read it, personally I will not be doing so

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4517 on: May 20, 2020, 05:39:18 PM »
polytheists. famous for keeping their pantheons neat and orderly

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4518 on: May 20, 2020, 06:20:58 PM »
i looked it up. afaict it has the same function as mindfulness culture

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4519 on: May 20, 2020, 07:47:11 PM »
Stop appropriating daddy witch culture!
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4520 on: May 21, 2020, 02:03:03 AM »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4521 on: May 21, 2020, 02:41:54 AM »

dont attack my wank bae  :maf :maf :maf :maf :maf :shaking :existential

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Coitus

« Reply #4523 on: May 21, 2020, 08:06:10 AM »
Angela Nagle and Michael Tracey wrote an article about how Bernie lost because of the Maoist ultraleft if some of you who enjoy torturing yourselves want to read it, personally I will not be doing so

I read it.  Summary: Bernie got woke, went broke.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4524 on: May 21, 2020, 12:19:23 PM »
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4525 on: May 21, 2020, 04:57:14 PM »
Nagle, Tracey, and Stoller have all discovered the reasons Bernie Sanders lost also dovetail perfectly with their own politics. What are the odds???

An especially amazing coincidence since Sanders was able to put together a much, much larger and influential coalition than the "Trustbusting + Sinophobia" platform has been able to muster so far.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4526 on: May 21, 2020, 05:04:53 PM »
Is wank dad really about politics or people with platforms saying dumbshit? I'd hate to have to take Bob Chipman eating an absolute unit of McDonalds somewhere else :fbm

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4527 on: May 21, 2020, 05:05:02 PM »
we live in wank world now  :karen

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4528 on: May 21, 2020, 05:06:28 PM »
we live in wank world now  :karen
I mean we are in lockdown  :dsp

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4529 on: May 21, 2020, 05:07:20 PM »
Avoiding partisan politics on a surface level while fighting very hard in the culture war is one of the hallmarks of the wank dads.

A sitting US Senator should definitely not count, until they start tweeting daily on evolutionary psychology and what it tells us about gender.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4530 on: May 21, 2020, 05:16:23 PM »
I don't follow Matty Y so I can only assume the rate of his Slatepitches are increasing when other people tweet about them. Same thing with Greenwald.

It's like one of those astrophysics things where you can't observe the phenomenon directly. Light bending around a black hole, etc.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4531 on: May 21, 2020, 05:16:24 PM »
Is wank dad really about politics or people with platforms saying dumbshit? I'd hate to have to take Bob Chipman eating an absolute unit of McDonalds somewhere else :fbm

What is Mr. Chipman's view on skull shapes?
I cannot speak for Mr. Roberts skull preferences, I can however convey his interest in casual genocide

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4532 on: May 21, 2020, 05:18:24 PM »
Lmao I haven't gone to bob's twitter in a while, I'm afraid of the lockdown levels of wankery going on there

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4533 on: May 21, 2020, 05:21:24 PM »
just want him back  :bobby

:tocry

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4535 on: May 21, 2020, 05:23:23 PM »
I dunno if he's linked up with any of the other IDW members, but that @primalpoly guy is absolutely wank dad material.

Never came up here, though.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4536 on: May 21, 2020, 05:40:16 PM »
I think my favorite moviebob moments are when he sucks up hard to bread tubers only for them to reply dunking on him and he can't help but be hurt guy replying too much.
he seems to be quoting lindsay ellis, sexy cyborg and some indie game chick all the time now, they are the only people I haven't seen dunk on him. Eventually they will realise what is going on and drive him back to McDonalds. Jack from RLM is the only person that seems to genuinely like him lmao

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4537 on: May 21, 2020, 06:37:34 PM »
Placement agency owners vs. ICE?

abesimpson.gif

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4538 on: May 21, 2020, 06:45:36 PM »
I would say the traits are, in order of importance: unearned arrogance, reactionary thought, a loyal following, and the milking thereof for adulation or money.

Reactionary thought, because in Bore canon Jordan Peterson is the ur-Wank Dad that all other Wank Dads are measured against. Politics preferred, because it's the ultimate skub, but it could be about anything. Not least since anything can be politicized.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4539 on: May 21, 2020, 06:50:53 PM »
Can we consider Warren a wank mom? Or is being an actual politician with a career in it disqualify you from the wank handle?

Most wank people don't have actual jobs other than being professional saying-stuff-on-the-internet people.
dog

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4540 on: May 21, 2020, 07:13:19 PM »
每天生气

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #4541 on: May 21, 2020, 08:14:55 PM »
Eh I mean it's not like she was the one committing these sins. I don't really have any hate for the offspring of the sinners. Not like she is supporting whatever her parents did.

Or are we pointing out that she benefited financially. Cause yeah. I don't know what to do about that.

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #4542 on: May 21, 2020, 08:19:30 PM »
she’s categorically denying any wrongdoing.

peep the replies. the main person pulling receipts explicitly details a couple cases where people have fessed up and tried to deal with evil in their family history. the point is that op is plugging their ears to all this. well, that and twitter getting their priors confirmed about blue check liberalism

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #4543 on: May 21, 2020, 08:22:16 PM »
she’s categorically denying any wrongdoing.

peep the replies. the main person pulling receipts explicitly details a couple cases where people have fessed up and tried to deal with evil in their family history. the point is that op is plugging their ears to all this. well, that and twitter getting their priors confirmed about blue check liberalism

Ah I see. I skimmed over the tweets.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4546 on: May 22, 2020, 01:04:27 AM »
Can we consider Warren a wank mom? Or is being an actual politician with a career in it disqualify you from the wank handle?

Most wank people don't have actual jobs other than being professional saying-stuff-on-the-internet people.

Wonk Dad is not Wank Dad.
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4550 on: May 22, 2020, 05:38:50 AM »
I wasn't really trying to call him out, wanted a link to confirm because I'm disgusted by how health orgs have handled this boogaloo, thank you for providing.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4551 on: May 22, 2020, 11:00:08 AM »
These are the same people who told you to not wear masks. Personally I always take the cautious route with the kuroner, it's baffling how these people keep putting out definite statements when they know sweet fuckall.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4553 on: May 22, 2020, 01:39:50 PM »
Biden doesn't have a pass, he has a subscription  8)
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4554 on: May 22, 2020, 01:42:48 PM »
biden invented the n word, check his track record!  :biden don't believe it, go vote for the other nicca  :biden

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4555 on: May 22, 2020, 02:02:43 PM »
Joe Biden is somehow worse than Hilary, how is this possible?

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #4556 on: May 22, 2020, 03:14:14 PM »
https://twitter.com/majorityfm/status/1263903824416309251

Sam Seder did a 4 parter with the Costco guy.  :lol

Oblivion

« Reply #4557 on: May 22, 2020, 07:35:20 PM »
I dunno if he's linked up with any of the other IDW members, but that @primalpoly guy is absolutely wank dad material.

Never came up here, though.

i've seen that dude pop up occasionally over the months but i never posted him here cause i eventually got blocked for some reason

benjipwns

« Reply #4558 on: May 22, 2020, 07:53:31 PM »
One reason I'd excuse say a Senator, or most any politician, from the Wank Dad legions is because even though they fit the Wank Dad status of commenting on something they are not qualified to comment on, it's generally asked of them, whereas a Wank Dad will present this unasked and do so at extensive length as if it makes up for their lack of qualifications and experience.

Also, the Wank Dad tends to force all subjects into a few repeated ones. They aren't really into "politics" so much as certain subjects and they try to force all political subjects into them. This isn't because of a messaging goal, which a politician would have, it's because of their own obsessions. Similarly, their solutions tend to be similarly limited and related entirely to what they do know such as Peterson solving Marxism through remaking your life through based psychology and Soviet medicine. Or Film Robert's desire to stop the unwashed from denying his promised future by literally having Mario stomp on them all. Or Stefan Molyneaux also solving the problem of Marxism through the mass breeding of white people.

Where I might discount Roberto is that unlike Peterson and Molyneaux, nobody is saying "wow, you're right, tell me more" (The Escapist has told him the exact opposite in fact) and thus erasing the first condition I presented.

Oblivion

« Reply #4559 on: May 22, 2020, 09:01:38 PM »

I read it.  Summary: Bernie got woke, went broke.

well i certainly didn't expect that