Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 614515 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #6120 on: August 26, 2020, 12:26:38 PM »
Mank Dad
ὕβρις

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #6121 on: August 26, 2020, 12:58:56 PM »
shonda pls  :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6122 on: August 26, 2020, 01:12:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1298601331222085635

A president in a presidential palace with guards and fancy pants protocol to make himself look important ?
 :steel

8 years ago !?
How deep does this rabbit hole goes !?
ὕβρις

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #6123 on: August 26, 2020, 01:29:11 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6124 on: August 26, 2020, 02:20:15 PM »
Adams said he wasn’t meaning to accuse Joe Biden of being possessed by Satan but that “it would look exactly like this” if he were.
(...)
“Did you know if you took the capital letter J—just imagine the capital letter J in your mind—now think of the next letter in ‘Joe.’ It’s an O. Now just move with your mind the O to the left until it’s on top of the J. It’s a backward six,”

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/trump-world-favorite-persuader-scott-adams-sees-satanic-coincidences-in-biden-campaign/
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6125 on: August 26, 2020, 02:22:34 PM »
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6126 on: August 26, 2020, 03:18:59 PM »
Adams said he wasn’t meaning to accuse Joe Biden of being possessed by Satan but that “it would look exactly like this” if he were.
(...)
“Did you know if you took the capital letter J—just imagine the capital letter J in your mind—now think of the next letter in ‘Joe.’ It’s an O. Now just move with your mind the O to the left until it’s on top of the J. It’s a backward six,”

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/trump-world-favorite-persuader-scott-adams-sees-satanic-coincidences-in-biden-campaign/

“How many people or entities do you know who prefer to live underground? I can think of Satan living in Hell and—who would be another person who loves to live underground? Could it be basement-dwelling Biden?” Adams said. “I only know two people who are famous for living underground. Can you think of even a third one? I don’t think so.”

:what
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6127 on: August 26, 2020, 03:33:07 PM »
I'd think Scott Adams is just a troll because his shit is always so wooden and ludicrous... But between what I know of him and how long he's been at it, I think he's serious.
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6128 on: August 26, 2020, 03:37:40 PM »
Like with a lot of these wank dads it's sometimes pretty hard to tell the difference between a genuine believer and a self-interested grifter.
dog

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #6129 on: August 26, 2020, 03:46:09 PM »
I'd think Scott Adams is just a troll because his shit is always so wooden and ludicrous... But between what I know of him and how long he's been at it, I think he's serious.

I think he’s just a delusional millionaire who aligns with Trump cause his fans are the only ones who take the creator of dilbert seriously. Makes for some great content though.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1278111838090092544

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #6130 on: August 26, 2020, 03:54:46 PM »
Shosta killed dillbert.

The plot thickens.
Margs

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6131 on: August 26, 2020, 04:02:25 PM »
*kswiss :tocry
(ice)

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #6132 on: August 26, 2020, 04:39:41 PM »
the funniest thing is that the Dilbert comic strip is the same as ever

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6133 on: August 26, 2020, 05:04:46 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilberito

(Image removed from quote.)

The product failed to catch on in the market, leading Adams "several years and several million dollars later" to sell off his intellectual property and exit the business. Adams himself noted "[t]he mineral fortification was hard to disguise, and because of the veggie and legume content, three bites of the Dilberito made you fart so hard your intestines formed a tail."[4] The New York Times noted the burrito "could have been designed only by a food technologist or by someone who eats lunch without much thought to taste."

I don't know if it's in the Wiki but Adams basically thought the Dilberito would become the blue jeans of food and that was in 1999.

https://www.bizjournals.com/eastbay/stories/1999/03/22/story8.html

"I was horrified to find that most things have almost no nutrition," said Adams, a practicing vegetarian for the last eight years.

"I know that diet is the number one cause of health-related problems in the world," Adams said. "I figured I could put a dent in that problem and make some money at the same time."

The market research behind the concept was simple: "There's six billion people in the world, and they all eat," said Adams.

:science

Adams is also big on "affirmations" which is basically "positive thinking magic"

http://mindhacks.org/scott-adams-affirmations/135

The idea behind affirmations is that you simply write down your goals 15 times a day and somehow, as if by magic, coincidences start to build until you achieve your objective against all odds.

Prior to my Dilbert success, I used affirmations on a string of hugely unlikely goals that all materialized in ways that seemed miraculous. (...)
But some of my goals involved neither hard work nor skill of any kind. I succeeded with those too, against all odds. Those are harder to explain, at least for me, since the most common explanation is that they are a delusion. I found my experience with affirmations fascinating and puzzling, and so I wrote about it.

It would seem fair to point out that the rest of the text is Adams walking back to more rational explanations... But he's equivocating a lot on the matter. It's not in here, probably in another book, but he said he used affirmations to beat a nasty medical test he was undergoing (cancer or somesuch).
It's not about being demeaning to those sort of beliefs specifically (Superstition in all forms is pretty widely shared), but more about how it's not just an absurd contrarian bit he's playing, even if he is peppering a lot of self disparaging sarcasm into it.
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6134 on: August 26, 2020, 05:09:33 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilberito

(Image removed from quote.)

The product failed to catch on in the market, leading Adams "several years and several million dollars later" to sell off his intellectual property and exit the business. Adams himself noted "[t]he mineral fortification was hard to disguise, and because of the veggie and legume content, three bites of the Dilberito made you fart so hard your intestines formed a tail."[4] The New York Times noted the burrito "could have been designed only by a food technologist or by someone who eats lunch without much thought to taste."

But yet authentic Mexican cuisine like Taco Bell continues to flourish. Obviously racism against Whites is responsible for the Dillberito's failure.  :crybaby
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6135 on: August 26, 2020, 05:44:28 PM »
 ::)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6136 on: August 26, 2020, 06:18:17 PM »
I don't like to signal boost random freaks on Twitter but this guy has been wildin out lately and still supports our inveterate Kansas wunderboy

https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1298617999537123328

https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1298620088539648000

This dude is the quintessential Type Of Guy who hates idpol so much it makes him say insane stuff like this :lol
每天生气

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6137 on: August 26, 2020, 06:29:54 PM »

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #6138 on: August 26, 2020, 06:40:53 PM »
Hmm...

Did you find this smooth brain via this other tweet?

https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1297943317364211712

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6139 on: August 26, 2020, 06:44:34 PM »
Shosta accidentally outs himself as wank-daddy-bookshelf curious. 

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #6140 on: August 26, 2020, 06:59:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/SeanMcCarthyCom/status/1297974764850548738

This poor guy needs to take a little break.

Just going through his feed he tweets nonstop and it all just feels like one big  :gddr5

Have a wank or listen to some ASMR. Take a moment to breath in and out and drink some ginger ale.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
ya FUCK!
[close]

Oblivion

« Reply #6141 on: August 26, 2020, 07:07:50 PM »
so that's what happened to optimus after he got banned  :doge

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #6142 on: August 26, 2020, 07:56:20 PM »
Goethe
EXCUSE ME

nudemacusers

« Reply #6143 on: August 26, 2020, 08:46:06 PM »

makes u think
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6144 on: August 26, 2020, 09:11:16 PM »
what the fuck is that even for

Clothes
dog

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #6145 on: August 26, 2020, 10:46:56 PM »
“How many people or entities do you know who prefer to live underground? I can think of Satan living in Hell and—who would be another person who loves to live underground? Could it be basement-dwelling Biden?” Adams said. “I only know two people who are famous for living underground. Can you think of even a third one? I don’t think so.”

:what
Josef Fritzl

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6146 on: August 27, 2020, 05:14:38 AM »
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1298739578052829184

Giving it a couple of days for the mask to fall off.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #6147 on: August 27, 2020, 06:00:28 AM »
Local Bald Man Helpfully Puts Topic In Thumbnail Saving Everyone Thirty Minutes:

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6148 on: August 27, 2020, 07:07:35 AM »
Quote from: r/lowderwithcrowder
Tim pool has been interesting to watch over the last 2 years as he slowly realizes the democrats are just snake oil salesmen

Quote from: r/lowderwithcrowder
It’s the same as his first they literally didn’t change the platform

Quote from: r/trump
Tim finally swallowed the Brain Force Plus.
- He had swallowed it a long time ago, but as slowly been showing the symptoms

Quote from: r/intellectualdarkweb
No one here is talking about the substance of Trump's 2nd term agenda instead just poisoning the well about the messenger. Personally I agree with Tim that the list of goals would be a strong path forward for our country.

Tim embodies the qualities that every aspiring liberal, in the classical sense of the word, should hope to imitate. An openness to have discussions about any topic, no matter whether you agree with them or not, and change your mind according to the evidence you are presented.

Such a great journalist with integrity. So little of that in the media nowadays...

not directly related, but :teehee
IDW rule: When someone is called a grifter, it means they gave someone the butthurt.

You all really need better vocabulary understanding. There is no grift with Pool. There's no grift with Rubin. Rubin admits he is more right leaning now. He is aging and his life is changing.

A grifter is someone like John Kasich who tries to embed himself with whatever he thinks will make him popular at the moment. He doesn't really stand for anything but his own political gain. Glen Beck was a grifter, but maybe he's more sincere now. I can't tell yet.

When Dave or Tim think something is bad, they truly think it is bad. They may end up being wrong, but they aren't deceiving or swindling people.

Quote from: r/nba
The disinformation campaign is telling the public there isn't real problems with mail in voting.

And if the push for mail voting was coming from the Right, then the press and Lebron would be against it.

Because they are not human beings anymore, but human creatures behaving in predictable ways to curated stimuli.

Your desire to downvote this is creature behavior. To rebelliously upvote it is creature behavior. Say something in response. Don't ask what the problems with mail in voting is because I would just search for articles which is the thing you should be doing instead of asking me to do it for you.

Sam Seder and his ilk are terrible people who attack those more successful and those who are actively helping others. They are some of the worst type of humans you can get to before you reach the level of rapists, murderers and tyrants.

They deserve no apology for they are jealous, petty, miserable losers who want to drag the whole world down with them. Anyone breaking free from that or helping others is a threat to them.

Quote from: intellectualdarkweb
I miss Pool's live shoots. I watch less of his commentary stuff. I found his info on events he was actually at and experienced to be more interesting than him just recounting a news item for the day. However, he does prep himself for a topic. His Rogan appearance with Jack and his Twitter partner was great.

Rubin does interviews for a talk shot. He's a talk show host.

Here's the dishonest thing: Lesser creatures attack these two as though they are philosophers when they never claim to be. Be very wary of the people who are doing this. It comes from a place of smallness.

It's the same as when you hear "here comes another IDW grifter" said by someone to attack another person. You can be assured that the person making the accusation is trying to grift off the popularity of the IDW by lazily attacking them and hoping to get caught in the algo loops.

Remember, Pakman asked Pool how to get more views and Pool told him to be himself and not do the orange man bad thing.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 07:25:16 AM by Rufus »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6149 on: August 27, 2020, 07:15:46 AM »
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1298739578052829184

Giving it a couple of days for the mask to fall off.

Ben Shapiro having to pretend to care about the NBA if they cancel the season will be a giggle though :stahp
(ice)

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6150 on: August 27, 2020, 07:35:18 AM »
bonus round:
I trust men's vibe creep of other men more than a woman's vibe.

The man's creep radar is based on actual danger. He doesn't care about the looks of the guy or the girl, he just senses that the guy is untrustworthy.

A woman's creep radar seems to go off and on depending on their situation and the attractiveness of the man. There's also manipulative people and proclaiming someone a creep or not creep can play into power games. A woman's sense of a man being creep will be taken more seriously or with more reaction than a general proclamation of someone being a creep. That can be abused by manipulative people.

This is just my view from my experience. I see men keep men they see as creeps away from positions of power with women while I've seen women interact with that same creep in various ways depending on what they think they get out of it.

Sam Seder is the dishonest left.

I agree that the left needs to figure out how to be cool and funny again. Most of their stuff comes across as mean or pandering.

benjipwns

« Reply #6151 on: August 27, 2020, 07:50:43 AM »
Ben Shapiro needs to get in touch with Jason Whitlock :american
Today’s edition of BLM 101, Volume 5 will focus on the sports world’s reaction to the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin. BLM 101 is dedicated to educating athletes on the true agenda and negative consequences of the Black Lives Matter movement. BLM 101 tries to avoid snark and ridicule. We ask that you share the link of this article with your favorite athlete.   

A day after LeBron James declared that black people live in daily fear of police violence and that black men are targeted for death by police, his disciples backed him up en masse.

James is the Al Sharpton of sports, an agent of chaos working closely with politicians who use racial division to rally voter support. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and black ministers can no longer deliver black voters to polling booths. The task has now been handed to James, Colin Kaepernick and black athletes. It’s their job to inflame the emotions of black people and get us to vote for Joe Biden like our lives depended on it.

I’m referencing Democratic politicians because LeBron James and his disciples seem to believe the Democratic Party is going to save black people from the “systemic racism” found within the criminal justice system.

It’s a joke. The architects of the system are using LeBron James and athletes to point black people at the wrong target. The athletes are useful idiots. They’ve been talked into dedicating themselves to ensuring that career criminals are unharmed while resisting arrest and refusing to comply with police instructions.

King, LeBron, Doc Rivers, Michael Malone, the Toronto Raptors, the Detroit Lions, the NBA, the NFL and the woke sports media have all been incentivized to keep the focus on the lowest-hanging fruit — working-class cops.

This is what passes for speaking truth to power in the age of social media.

Blame the cops. Work to elect the career politicians who created the system.

If you want Jason Whitlock for your TV or radio show or podcast, contact gary@outkick.com.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6152 on: August 27, 2020, 08:36:44 AM »
Disciples !

If you want Jason Whitlock for your TV or radio show or podcast, contact gary@outkick.com.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6153 on: August 27, 2020, 08:40:49 AM »
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1298726920197046272

We thought it was going to be virtual reality or sex robots but it was hoops all along.
ὕβρις

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6154 on: August 27, 2020, 08:48:54 AM »
cigars and male friendship being in the same grouping is fantastic

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6155 on: August 27, 2020, 08:50:24 AM »
cigars and male friendship being in the same grouping is fantastic

Sometimes a cigar is just repressed male homoerotism.
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6156 on: August 27, 2020, 08:51:17 AM »
church / church / church

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6157 on: August 27, 2020, 09:04:24 AM »
getting cucked by the pool boy / paying him off / endorse Donald Trump
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6158 on: August 27, 2020, 09:06:16 AM »
getting cucked by the pool boy / paying him off / endorse Donald Trump

Falwell, my son.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Oblivion

« Reply #6160 on: August 27, 2020, 10:45:36 AM »
Ben Shapiro needs to get in touch with Jason Whitlock :american
Today’s edition of BLM 101, Volume 5 will focus on the sports world’s reaction to the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin. BLM 101 is dedicated to educating athletes on the true agenda and negative consequences of the Black Lives Matter movement. BLM 101 tries to avoid snark and ridicule. We ask that you share the link of this article with your favorite athlete.   

A day after LeBron James declared that black people live in daily fear of police violence and that black men are targeted for death by police, his disciples backed him up en masse.

James is the Al Sharpton of sports, an agent of chaos working closely with politicians who use racial division to rally voter support. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and black ministers can no longer deliver black voters to polling booths. The task has now been handed to James, Colin Kaepernick and black athletes. It’s their job to inflame the emotions of black people and get us to vote for Joe Biden like our lives depended on it.

I’m referencing Democratic politicians because LeBron James and his disciples seem to believe the Democratic Party is going to save black people from the “systemic racism” found within the criminal justice system.

It’s a joke. The architects of the system are using LeBron James and athletes to point black people at the wrong target. The athletes are useful idiots. They’ve been talked into dedicating themselves to ensuring that career criminals are unharmed while resisting arrest and refusing to comply with police instructions.

King, LeBron, Doc Rivers, Michael Malone, the Toronto Raptors, the Detroit Lions, the NBA, the NFL and the woke sports media have all been incentivized to keep the focus on the lowest-hanging fruit — working-class cops.

This is what passes for speaking truth to power in the age of social media.

Blame the cops. Work to elect the career politicians who created the system.

article is titled "BLM 101: CAREER POLITICIANS WHO CREATED SYSTEMIC UNFAIRNESS ARE PLAYING LEBRON AND HIS DISCIPLES FOR SUCKERS", yet if you read the article, it seems this dude is perfectly fine with said systemic unfairness.

also LOL @ acting like the cops don't support the current system, or that cops are the 'lowest hanging fruit'

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #6161 on: August 27, 2020, 11:01:08 AM »
Whitlock's schtick is to criticize all liberal/left black activism, but ostensibly from the perspective of black empowerment. That makes his rhetoric a bit different from generic Candace Owens types.

ie when BLM first became a thing he was telling everyone that making police wear body cameras was "the okeydoke" because it was really about expanding the surveillance state.

Oblivion

« Reply #6162 on: August 27, 2020, 11:57:50 AM »
Whitlock's schtick is to criticize all liberal/left black activism, but ostensibly from the perspective of black empowerment. That makes his rhetoric a bit different from generic Candace Owens types.

ie when BLM first became a thing he was telling everyone that making police wear body cameras was "the okeydoke" because it was really about expanding the surveillance state.

:neogaf

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6164 on: August 27, 2020, 01:30:01 PM »
what
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #6166 on: August 27, 2020, 02:54:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1298741643617722375

Didn't the President comment & people burn shoes they bought because some substitute QB had the audacity to kneel during the anthem ?
ὕβρις

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #6167 on: August 27, 2020, 03:13:27 PM »
So Raptors champians 2 years in a row eh? 

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #6169 on: August 27, 2020, 05:22:50 PM »
Now I'm triggered

:reeeee

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I feel dirty and stupid posting that emoji
[close]

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Oblivion

El Babua

« Reply #6172 on: August 27, 2020, 06:39:19 PM »
Before the flight home after an all-team meeting, me and my coworkers had a wank dad discussion where one particular guy started extolling the virtues of Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro.

He was the only white guy in the group so once he left, his boss (who was black) went on a rant - uttering the phrase, "CAC" a lot. First time I actually heard it from someone IRL. :dead

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #6173 on: August 27, 2020, 06:41:12 PM »
Before the flight home after an all-team meeting, me and my coworkers had a wank dad discussion where one particular guy started extolling the virtues of Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro.

He was the only white guy in the group so once he left, his boss (who was black) went on a rant - uttering the phrase, "CAC" a lot. First time I actually heard it from someone IRL. :dead

:lol :bow :doggy :hyper

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #6174 on: August 27, 2020, 10:10:06 PM »
That cac-ass-cac
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Mandark

• Icon

team filler

• filler