Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1425820 times)

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6960 on: September 10, 2018, 02:54:17 PM »
I’ll have to wait to see what assi thinks....

they are all overweight chics. that means something is off with your pics.

Define “overweight.”  There are a few heavier gals in there, but there are also a few really cute ones in that collection.

This is yall’s fucking problem.  Such incredibly high standards and definition of what you believe you deserve.
püp

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6961 on: September 10, 2018, 02:55:08 PM »
Stfu simp ass pretty boy. No one has to fuck anyone they aren’t attracted to make you feel better

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6962 on: September 10, 2018, 02:55:36 PM »
Oops wrong account

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6963 on: September 10, 2018, 02:57:04 PM »
Says the guy dating a pretty skinny girl.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #6964 on: September 10, 2018, 02:57:53 PM »
Stfu simp ass pretty boy. No one has to fuck anyone they aren’t attracted to make you feel better

:badass

I’ll leave then
püp

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6965 on: September 10, 2018, 03:16:30 PM »

Define “overweight.”  There are a few heavier gals in there, but there are also a few really cute ones in that collection.

This is yall’s fucking problem.  Such incredibly high standards and definition of what you believe you deserve.
He's only matching 'heavier' set girls. Most likely something is off with his pictures or profile.

It has nothing to do with high standards. I personally can't do fat girls. I can do a heavier girl with a super pretty face and a nice ass, sure, i can hit that, but a fatty with an ok face? No, sorry.

I've only rumbled with 1 girl that could be considered 'large' but that's because i used to fuck her when she was super fit, and then she got fat because of depression and school and heh i did it out of pity and out of being totally hammered.....it wasn't a good bang and i hated myself in the AM.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6966 on: September 10, 2018, 03:24:06 PM »
Ok well I asked her about her work and she responded with like 8 messages

What

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #6967 on: September 10, 2018, 03:27:49 PM »
You’re on the right track. Seal the deal with a dick pic.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6968 on: September 10, 2018, 03:33:50 PM »
seem to have good careers and/or educational attainment
What fucking guy cares about this on a first basis attraction??? If anything any girl with a better career/education than you is going to be a fucking hassle.

Always date more attractive than you but dumber and less career oriented. Unless you're an attractive male looking for financial stability in a partner. 

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6969 on: September 10, 2018, 03:40:25 PM »
Mmrasu, show her a picture of your vagina
每天生气

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6970 on: September 10, 2018, 03:42:31 PM »
Another 7 messages

:aah

maybe raphx is right tho and she isn't into me at all, should have never sent her any messages right?
What

shosta

« Reply #6971 on: September 10, 2018, 03:44:15 PM »
You're so fucking tilted right now

Just ignore rahx, enjoy the ride and don't do rose shit. Be cool
每天生气

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #6972 on: September 10, 2018, 03:46:46 PM »
What fucking guy cares about this on a first basis attraction??? If anything any girl with a better career/education than you is going to be a fucking hassle.

Always date more attractive than you but dumber and less career oriented. Unless you're an attractive male looking for financial stability in a partner.

Well, Rahx seems to be looking for something a bit longer-term. Ymmv but I personally prefer women with a similar mindset to me in terms of career and a similar education. Maybe not necessarily an MS but at least a Bachelors. Dated someone with a HS diploma once and I quickly found it wasn't working out. She was definitely attractive, even if she looked several years older than she was. We barely had anything to talk about and the second I breached any deeper topic I'd get the glazed eye stare. The most successful relationships I had were with women who had similar mindsets in terms of politics, society, religion, etc, and were willing to discuss these at a less superficial level.

Money issues are a major strain on long term relationships, too... I also live in an area where it's almost impossible to buy a house on a single income so it's a necessity for both parties to work (I'm an exception because I've worked in dev for 10+ years, and saved up for 8 years living at my mom's post-college.)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:51:56 PM by tiesto »
^_^

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6973 on: September 10, 2018, 03:49:59 PM »
I had a friend that was pretty good at picking up girls in person. He was a total fuckboy most of his life but for some reason when he met this one particular girl on Bumble he was so smitten by her that all his previous experiences with women collapsed.

On his first date he brought her a rose, a girl he had never met before in person, and opened the car door for her. She was so taken back by this, felt so awkward, that after the date she never spoke to him again. He was left utterly shocked and confused. He had never been chivalrous in his life before and the first time he tried he got totally burned.

Let that be a lesson to you Mmarsu

Well, Rahx seems to be looking for something a bit longer-term. Ymmv but I personally prefer women with a similar mindset to me in terms of career and a similar education. Maybe not necessarily an MS but at least a Bachelors. Dated someone with a HS diploma once and I quickly found it wasn't working out. We barely had anything to talk about and the second I breached any deeper topic I'd get the glazed eye stare. The most successful relationships I had were with women who had similar mindsets in terms of politics, society, religion, etc, and were willing to discuss these at a less superficial level.

Money issues are a major strain on long term relationships, too...
All fair assessments and yes money problems are probably THE biggest issues in long term relationships.

I can't date a flat out idiot, they should be somewhat comparable to you, but i don't think they should be smarter or have a better career simply because women don't like that. As much as these modern females think they do they don't.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6974 on: September 10, 2018, 03:51:27 PM »
Another 7 messages

maybe raphx is right tho and she isn't into me at all, should have never sent her any messages right?
Would you like me to show you my text conversations where I planned the 2nd date with the girl and then all of a sudden she said “it’s not going to happen”.

I hope this doesn’t blow up in your face, but I won’t lie and say i wouldn’t laugh if it did.

And it sure would have with your creepy rose attempt.

And if you thought that was a good idea...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 03:57:40 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6975 on: September 10, 2018, 03:53:56 PM »
Another 7 messages

Would you like me to show you my text conversations where I planned the 2nd date with the girl and then all of a sudden she said “it’s not going to happen”.

yes, post it.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6976 on: September 10, 2018, 04:03:14 PM »
She sent a bunch of more messages about her work,said but yea sorry I shouldnt bore you with this haha then asked me more about a potential job I'm trying to get..

What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6977 on: September 10, 2018, 04:08:08 PM »
Yes that’s usually how conversations go.  Are you going to give us a play by play of the entire thing?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 04:34:28 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6978 on: September 10, 2018, 04:25:03 PM »
©@©™

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6979 on: September 10, 2018, 04:41:14 PM »
MM in like flynn. D in the D.E.N.N.I.S system complete. Now to Engage physically...

And Rahx salty as fuck. MM is gonna send you PM of his dick post fuck looking like a tired earthworm after a rainstorm
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 04:46:40 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6980 on: September 10, 2018, 04:44:25 PM »
Well I'm not in yet lol

she told me a whole story about her work and after that said well I wont bother you with all that :p

then in my response to her story which I went into, after that I said uhm well you can bother me with anything anytime  ::)

and she read all that and hasnt responded yet but I await with baited breath while I go play some pubg

Like I said we'll see where it all goes
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6981 on: September 10, 2018, 04:46:28 PM »
where's her pic MMarsu?

I like how Atra entertains us with pictures at least.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6982 on: September 10, 2018, 04:46:52 PM »
I shall show a pic soon but I deleted her from my tinder after I thought she ghosted me lulz
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6983 on: September 10, 2018, 04:50:15 PM »
MM in like flynn. D in the D.E.N.N.I.S system complete. Now to Engage physically...

And Rahx salty as fuck. MM is gonna send you PM of his dick post fuck looking like a tired earthworm after a rainstorm
The guy loses his shit when a girl dosen't quickly respond to his text.

Lets hold off on the post sex pictures.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #6984 on: September 10, 2018, 04:53:19 PM »
Well I'm not in yet lol

she told me a whole story about her work and after that said well I wont bother you with all that :p

then in my response to her story which I went into, after that I said uhm well you can bother me with anything anytime  ::)

and she read all that and hasnt responded yet but I await with baited breath while I go play some pubg

Like I said we'll see where it all goes

oh no, she didn't respond within seconds? better show up to her workplace to be sure she gets the message!

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #6985 on: September 10, 2018, 05:22:20 PM »
You should trace messages with your finger on her bathroom mirror so she sees them when she gets out of the shower next

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6986 on: September 10, 2018, 06:06:28 PM »

I don't doubt that my pics aren't the best. But I'm also just a normal skinny dude and bigger girls seem to like skinny dudes.

And I don't have a problem with curvier girls.

But I don't find any of those matches cute or attractive, but as I've been saying on this forum for a while clearly I need to create a more realistic "taste".

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6987 on: September 10, 2018, 06:17:37 PM »
How do you save texts unto the computer from an iphone(for free) or do you just want a lot of screenshots?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6988 on: September 10, 2018, 06:27:26 PM »
I don't doubt that my pics aren't the best. But I'm also just a normal skinny dude and bigger girls seem to like skinny dudes.

And I don't have a problem with curvier girls.

But I don't find any of those matches cute or attractive, but as I've been saying on this forum for a while clearly I need to create a more realistic "taste".
You probably need new pics. I know this is annoying because dudes aren't too fond of taking a bunch of pics but you'll need to put more effort into it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:02:22 PM by Assimilate »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6989 on: September 10, 2018, 06:52:07 PM »
Well I'm about to make the most loser post on here.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6990 on: September 10, 2018, 07:07:21 PM »
This is creepy I know and eventually I just had to skip around the texts, because we texted a lot and this is after being on tinder.

I guess it's in order.

I don't really care if people here think I'm lame at this point.

https://imgur.com/a/W2Eh03o

https://imgur.com/a/0ILYtMo

https://imgur.com/a/klNhCq0

But I did actually like talking to this chick.

I guess maybe I was too eager or maybe her life is actually messed up or maybe she just did'nt like me after we meet up. But I do believe our date went really well.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6991 on: September 10, 2018, 07:21:53 PM »
Skimming through that gave me depression.

The girl was into you, you could have just relaxed more, chilled out with all the stupid movie talk after a certain point, and didn't question if she was into you or not. Clearly she was or she wouldn't of hung around for your endless fucking chatter about movies (how old are you by the way? and how old was she?). She seemed like a complete fucking dork, those are usually lay ups. Do you have a pic of her?

But yeah you gave off such insecure vibes that red flags went up and she figured she had to bail before you turned into a stage 4 clinger. And this despite her being insecure as fuck..... my god Rahx. You need to fix your insecurities or at least don't talk about them to these girls.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 07:28:14 PM by Assimilate »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6992 on: September 10, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »
Oh I didn’t think I did so bad.

Well it’s things like that just make me not interested in the whole enterprise.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6993 on: September 10, 2018, 07:44:33 PM »
You live and learn. At least you're not an incel that are basically too coward to even reach that degree of interaction.
You should trace messages with your finger on her bathroom mirror so she sees them when she gets out of the shower next

:9

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #6994 on: September 10, 2018, 07:56:42 PM »
I'm only halfway through the first image so far (reading while grilling some food for myself), and I see no less than 3 chances to have asked the girl out. Will have to read further.
^_^

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6995 on: September 10, 2018, 08:18:32 PM »
Well your posts make me feel like a loser.

But I wouldn’t pick up on these problems otherwise.

So they are constructive criticism.

So thanks?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6996 on: September 10, 2018, 08:40:02 PM »
Well my confidence issues seem insurmountable. I mean fuck at this point I don’t even know what they are. I mean at this point I don’t even know what my good qualities are. I feel like I’m back at the starting point.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6997 on: September 10, 2018, 08:45:42 PM »
My job is to like you, not to teach you to like you.
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6998 on: September 10, 2018, 08:56:13 PM »
Well my confidence issues seem insurmountable. I mean fuck at this point I don’t even know what they are. I mean at this point I don’t even know what my good qualities are. I feel like I’m back at the starting point.
Where do you think this comes from?

Maybe you need to take some ecstasy or LSD or something. Snap out of it.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6999 on: September 10, 2018, 09:07:13 PM »
Yeah probably. I've probably missed plenty of opportunities because of this.

And it will probably take years and lots of work even come close to fixing it. Well I'm fucked.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7000 on: September 10, 2018, 09:10:35 PM »

And it will probably take years and lots of work even come close to fixing it. Well I'm fucked.

>:(

change this attitude man or else you'll be in a bad place in 10 years. Seriously, i had a somewhat negative attitude like this in my early 20s. I blame the type of people i was hanging around with. It's not good to be in this state of mind.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7001 on: September 10, 2018, 09:52:43 PM »
Assimilate you motherfucker.

Yeah I thought you'd said that;  for some people an experience on Molly where they are more social than usual can help them open up when sober as well because they gain some confidence in their social skills.

Doesn't work for everyone thoguh.
you'd recommend someone pop molly's that could potentially start stroking some random chic's hair?

:shh

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7002 on: September 10, 2018, 10:02:59 PM »
Yeah probably. I've probably missed plenty of opportunities because of this.

You'll be fine, just learnt to not dwell when you're just getting to know a person. Leave that shit to when she's too far into making a mistake to stop now.
I guess you're right. At least I don't feel excactly discouraged.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7003 on: September 10, 2018, 10:06:38 PM »
You should really listen to Patrice. His show is about people calling up with all sorts of problems. From insecurity to being put in the friend zone. He always says your own happiness is paramount.

His show is not about " the game " and how to interact with women. It's a show about having a philosphy to your actions and staying logical. Well that and ppl calling in with their own problems.

What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7004 on: September 10, 2018, 10:22:36 PM »
btw thanks bore bro's being chill and being carefree ( or at least pretending to be ) is seemingly working out like a fucking charm

What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7005 on: September 10, 2018, 10:32:10 PM »
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7006 on: September 10, 2018, 10:57:45 PM »
Can someone pat riotous on the back? He needs to know he's appreciated on the bore.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #7007 on: September 10, 2018, 11:06:28 PM »
A fun question for everyone, what's one of the worst/meanest things you've said to a romantic partner in an argument?

For me personally: "you take dick like it's oxygen" is my winner winner chicken dinner.
OH!

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7008 on: September 10, 2018, 11:08:10 PM »
I told my last girlfriend" you need some serious therapy because you're fucking crazy "

:lol
What

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #7009 on: September 10, 2018, 11:19:04 PM »
That's like a smooch of mean  :-*

OH!

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7010 on: September 10, 2018, 11:22:26 PM »

For me personally: "you take dick like it's oxygen" is my winner winner chicken dinner.
Yeah that's pretty brutal. Was she a slut? If so yeah that probably stung.

I've gotten dark before but mainly as a stupid teenager. There was one girlfriend that really got the dark side out of me. We did some nasty shit to each other and i don't even know why i stayed in that relationship. A very twisted time period in my life.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #7011 on: September 11, 2018, 01:33:11 AM »
I told my last girlfriend" you need some serious therapy because you're fucking crazy "

:lol

this is the tamest insult in this thread yet
dur

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7012 on: September 11, 2018, 01:39:07 AM »
I once told my first girlfriend, "You spend so much time worried about how everyone wants you to live that you'll end up overweight, with your beauty wasted in your 40s with a pack of kids and an unfaithful husband. Only then will you look back and realize you should have lived for what you wanted"

Pretty tame I know, except for that post card I got from her last year with a just one line "You were right" :brazilcry
que

shosta

« Reply #7013 on: September 11, 2018, 02:03:13 AM »
I actually agree with that assimilate post like 100%, cringefest
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #7014 on: September 11, 2018, 02:04:32 AM »
A fun question for everyone, what's one of the worst/meanest things you've said to a romantic partner in an argument?

"I only keep you around for sex."
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7015 on: September 11, 2018, 02:12:45 AM »

"I only keep you around for sex."
Imagining 13 year old Shosta saying this.  :kobeyuck
que

shosta

« Reply #7016 on: September 11, 2018, 02:14:47 AM »
When I was 13 I was in an emotionally abusive relationship with a 14 year old emo girl :goty2

She was hot back then. But now she's fat!
每天生气

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7017 on: September 11, 2018, 02:16:58 AM »
and all that in the last 6 months? :hitler
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7018 on: September 11, 2018, 02:28:55 AM »
que

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7019 on: September 11, 2018, 02:30:35 AM »
I'm only halfway through the first image so far (reading while grilling some food for myself), and I see no less than 3 chances to have asked the girl out. Will have to read further.

It obviously all went to shit when he said that Iron Man 3 was good.