Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1425842 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #8280 on: October 25, 2018, 05:52:32 PM »
78 miles away?
There's hardly anyone left within a 50 mile radius of my city.

Also, I swear Greenville, SC is just chock full of stuck up prudes. North Carolina girls are so much more chill than South Carolina girls...

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8281 on: October 25, 2018, 06:00:15 PM »
Outside of my typical 50 mile radius are Asheville & Charlotte. :yeshrug

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #8282 on: October 25, 2018, 06:04:31 PM »
This ain’t Europe, Atra has a car

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8283 on: October 25, 2018, 06:18:26 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

:idont

Now what?  :doge

To be fair, gettin out of that company has sounded like a good idea for you. My understanding is you are severely underpaid. I could get you started at 38k stacking boxes, dooder, you have more skill than that
But Graphic Design is his passion!
It won't be for long if they keep working me like they are now...

Now kithhhhh
:9

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #8284 on: October 25, 2018, 06:53:22 PM »
Ok, first shut the fuck. Second, listen,  look at who the guy matches with, and continuously goes after. They tend to be very 'alternative' looking broads. Why not play into that if that is what he likes? Also, if you are going to with a straight bald head like that, clean crisp shave on your noggin, you might as well start getting jacked and putting on tattoos because fat slick balled hair dudes (unless they make serious coin/or are jewish marrying other jewish broads) tend to suffer in the woman department. This is pretty sound observation. Ask anyone.

:lol Did I hit a nerve, big boy?

You're like, this thread's resident PUA clown, spouting one cliché a minute.

Actually scratch that I found a better comparison.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8285 on: October 25, 2018, 07:07:34 PM »
Ok, first shut the fuck. Second, listen,  look at who the guy matches with, and continuously goes after. They tend to be very 'alternative' looking broads. Why not play into that if that is what he likes? Also, if you are going to with a straight bald head like that, clean crisp shave on your noggin, you might as well start getting jacked and putting on tattoos because fat slick balled hair dudes (unless they make serious coin/or are jewish marrying other jewish broads) tend to suffer in the woman department. This is pretty sound observation. Ask anyone.

:lol Did I hit a nerve, big boy?

You're like, this thread's resident PUA clown, spouting one cliché a minute.

Actually scratch that I found a better comparison.

Again, LOOK AT THE GIRLS HE LIKES

They're mostly tatted. They would tend to like tatted guys. If he went that route he'd up his game.

I'm not sure why that is so confusing ... oh wait I know

:reeeee :rethread

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8286 on: October 25, 2018, 07:34:52 PM »
So the question is really whether the tats are a requirement for the kind of niche market you're suggesting that Atra targets, or just a "nice to have."

I really don't see how he needs a full-sleeve of tattoos to compete in this space. First off he very likely would be wearing some kind of sweater or jacket for the next few months at least given the weather in South Carolina. Second, he could probably get most of the marginal value of a full-sleeve with a tasteful design on the upper arm or shoulder that he could show to dates, but wouldn't be visible 24/7 and thus wouldn't jeopardize his standing at his place of employment.

But most importantly, he doesn't seem to be striking out because of any kind of image/branding issue. It's more about his execution in the mid-game.

I do agree that some additional muscle mass would likely help him, but that goes for most guys.
Yes, nicely put. However, upping his image would compensate for his lack of 'mid-game' . Same goes with muscle mass. 
The biggest factor here is that he is going with the bald+beard look and that look almost always requires tats and/or muscle mass to 'fit' .

spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is where the Rees Rees coming in immediately with but but but womeeeeen don't care if your personalittyyyy is awessommmme.... fucking shut up
[close]

I suppose any tat would be better than no tat for him at this point. It would be a nice contrast to his very cupcake Christian personality he has around women most of the time.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #8287 on: October 25, 2018, 08:47:08 PM »
Atra should get a psychiatrist before he gets sleeves.

They'll probably tell him to get active as part of his treatment so that's fine advice though.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8288 on: October 25, 2018, 09:03:14 PM »
If he doesn’t want tats. Then he shouldn’t get them. They won’t fit his personality. People don’t actually fit into these simple types that you think they do. There isn’t some specific formula. But I forgot this is a game and I guess tats are some attachment you put on your character for points.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8289 on: October 25, 2018, 09:08:58 PM »
If he doesn’t want tats. Then he shouldn’t get them. They won’t fit his personality. People don’t actually fit into these simple types that you think they do.
fake it till you make it Rahx.

I can actually relate to a lot of what is said here in this thread because I went through the same stuff but for very different reasons.

For a solid 5 years I think, maybe a little less, I went on this stupid veggie diet that fucked me up. I mean, it FUCKED ME UP. My stomach got so bad that I felt uncomfortable in my own skin. I'd go out and feel so awkward, as if I was super shy and insecure and it all stemmed from feeling like shit and constantly having pains in my stomach.  It was brutal.

My fix was simple, I just had to stop the bullshit diet and start eating meat again. Yet, it alluded me for so long.

You should tackle the source of your insecurities.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #8290 on: October 25, 2018, 10:37:50 PM »
 :lol you're so fuckin' weird dude

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8291 on: October 25, 2018, 10:44:41 PM »
how is that strange?

you were just talking about having massive headaches.... would you be able to go out and feel good while having those headaches every time you went out?

I had... I guess... IBS? IBS can do that to you. Make you feel odd and like shit but without actually knowing what is going on. . It's a weird thing.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #8292 on: October 25, 2018, 11:12:46 PM »
You should not give so much of a shit about dating that you go and get a fucking tattoo to get 'mired. I've dated/sexed tattooed women and I have never gotten a tattoo. Even though I generally think they look pretty, there's just nothing I want to get. Regardless of IBS butt troubles, he's not artsy-fartsy in that sorta way.

Honestly, if anything, being an art boy means his tattoos have to have meaning or be self-made. Just because he's bald/bearded doesn't mean he can get away with ironic shit like  "no glove, no love" on the lower abdomen.

Although that sorta sounds awesome.  :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8293 on: October 25, 2018, 11:24:00 PM »
You should not give so much of a shit about dating that you go and get a fucking tattoo to get 'mired.
No? Everything we do as a male has an underpinning of wanting to get laid. And we don't need to observe straight white male bro culture to realize this.

Walk by the gay portion of a beach. Go look at guys there and tell me what you see. There will be no other area of a beach with that many guys in physical peak shape. Why is that?

homobros just like to work out more or something?  :beli

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #8294 on: October 25, 2018, 11:43:50 PM »
what?
püp

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8295 on: October 25, 2018, 11:59:25 PM »
You were shy for 5 years because of a tummy ache, yeah nothing weird I guess.
Sigh.. so you can complain about a massive splitting headache but someone that can suffer from intestinal issues can't have problems? Have you ever had something like that? It's bad. Your gut can do a lot of weird stuff to you where it effects you psychologically.

Imagine every time you went out you ended up getting that headache. Now think about how you'd interact with people. Sure, it'd be different, but imagine what it would do. You'd probably be short, lack patience, not want anyone to talk too loud or grating in your ear.... it'd have an adverse effect on your interactions with people.

And I wouldn't say I was shy, I was uneasy. Think of the last time you ate sooo much your fucking stomach felt like it was going to bust through your pants, or a time you had immense gas and it hurt your stomach. Now think about wearing jeans and being out and you eat 1 slice of pizza, or a small appetizer , or fuck anything, 1 beer and suddenly you feel like your stomach is mad bloated, it's painful, you get uneasy..... yeah, that creates insecurity.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:06:54 AM by Assimilate »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8296 on: October 26, 2018, 12:10:28 AM »
 :goty2

I'm spreading awareness

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #8297 on: October 26, 2018, 01:02:57 AM »
You should not give so much of a shit about dating that you go and get a fucking tattoo to get 'mired.
No? Everything we do as a male has an underpinning of wanting to get laid. And we don't need to observe straight white male bro culture to realize this.

Walk by the gay portion of a beach. Go look at guys there and tell me what you see. There will be no other area of a beach with that many guys in physical peak shape. Why is that?

homobros just like to work out more or something?  :beli

As a (mostly heterosexual) girl gets to know you, she'll care about the following in chronological order:

• Will you kill them?
  • Do you have your life shit together?
  • Can you look sexy and fuck?
  • Do you have emotional chemistry?

I cannot comment on gay dudes at the beach even though I lived next to the beach in Santa cruz, a premier location for the cigarilloest of beaches yet there were no gay beaches

wtf at the word filters? cigarilloest?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #8298 on: October 26, 2018, 01:06:28 AM »
You were shy for 5 years because of a tummy ache, yeah nothing weird I guess.
Sigh.. so you can complain about a massive splitting headache but someone that can suffer from intestinal issues can't have problems? Have you ever had something like that? It's bad. Your gut can do a lot of weird stuff to you where it effects you psychologically.

Imagine every time you went out you ended up getting that headache. Now think about how you'd interact with people. Sure, it'd be different, but imagine what it would do. You'd probably be short, lack patience, not want anyone to talk too loud or grating in your ear.... it'd have an adverse effect on your interactions with people.

And I wouldn't say I was shy, I was uneasy. Think of the last time you ate sooo much your fucking stomach felt like it was going to bust through your pants, or a time you had immense gas and it hurt your stomach. Now think about wearing jeans and being out and you eat 1 slice of pizza, or a small appetizer , or fuck anything, 1 beer and suddenly you feel like your stomach is mad bloated, it's painful, you get uneasy..... yeah, that creates insecurity.

Ehh, not everything people do is to get laid... funny you mention that on a videogame spinoff board of all places :P
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8299 on: October 26, 2018, 01:08:45 AM »
And Tatiana is most likely not being serious about wanting to meet up.

I’ve had a rough week at work so I’m just desperate to meet someone that I can take it easy with...

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #8300 on: October 26, 2018, 01:09:57 AM »
wtf at the word filters? cigarilloest?

Cigarillo is old as dirt here.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8301 on: October 26, 2018, 01:30:51 AM »
They put it front and center in their bios...

Raist

« Reply #8302 on: October 26, 2018, 02:47:00 AM »
This ain’t Europe, Atra has a car

:jeanluc :jeanluc

Kara

« Reply #8303 on: October 26, 2018, 03:08:55 AM »
They also probably say they hike but you ain't whipping out your Merrells, Atra.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8304 on: October 26, 2018, 03:49:35 AM »
Atra, read up on the elaborate culture of Russian prison tattoos, I think that's exactly the kind of look you'll want to go for and the message you'll want to send. And worse comes to worse and you wind up in a Russian prison, you'll know the system and not look like a noob.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8305 on: October 26, 2018, 04:01:41 AM »
Remember, only other thiefs in law thirsty awkward nerds are human beings.

https://m.soundcloud.com/war_college/your-handy-dandy-guide-to-the-1
ὕβρις

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8306 on: October 26, 2018, 06:18:08 AM »

Ehh, not everything people do is to get laid... funny you mention that on a videogame spinoff board of all places :P
I thought of that as I typed it up. I was waiting for someone to come in and start arguing with me for me to throw up the sign...

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:reeeee
[close]

This is the main reason I butt heads with so many of you. Gamers are a different group of people. A very special group.  :P

Assimilate:  Just when I first read your story it came across kind of funny, sorry lol.

Good. Most of what I say should be taken that way.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #8307 on: October 26, 2018, 07:36:20 AM »
"Get a permanent tattoo on your neck so you can get laid"

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child, Assimilate?
🍆🍆

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8308 on: October 26, 2018, 07:46:32 AM »
I mean... it worked for Pete Davidson

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8309 on: October 26, 2018, 07:56:42 AM »
Are you suggesting that he eventually got too many which is why they broke up?

That there's some kind of Tattoo Equilibrium to maintain?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8310 on: October 26, 2018, 08:06:55 AM »
"Get a permanent tattoo on your neck so you can get laid"

How many times were you dropped on your head as a child, Assimilate?
Explain to me why all these famous soccer players have tats on their necks now? Do you think they do it for street cred? For other bros to give them props? Fuck even the Beiber has a neck tat. It's definitely in style.

And the dudes that do it aren't the idiots in my opinion. All men are thirsty, they do what they can to get laid, even famous ones. It's the women that fall for the trends since they control the buying power in the West they dictate what is or is not 'cool'. Remember when dumb bitches loved skinny eyebrows and clean shaved men? I thought it was absurd, but there were many dudes that fell victim to it. Many sad fucks.

You can argue if it is absurd to get a neck tat because it is in style but don't pretend guys don't do things like this for any other reason but for attraction unless you think out of nowhere a bunch of guys started to suddenly get the desire to tat their fucking necks all at once  :lol

I'm never gettin a neck tat. I'd look like a Mexican gangster probably. Atra may actually look good with it. And so I half-jokingly suggest he get one. And if he got one there would be nothing wrong with that, would there?

But of course the Ree response is?

:gamergate

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #8311 on: October 26, 2018, 09:23:58 AM »
Stop being such a combative fool. It's bleedingly obvious you didn't think this through (gee, why do celebs and certain subcultures get away with eccentricities ordinary people don't?). Swinging for the fences isn't going to convince anybody otherwise.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #8312 on: October 26, 2018, 09:40:29 AM »
Nah, he's right. I can see it being overly stupid if you live in some religious areas or like to uphold a certain image for some careers but it's fucking everywhere here. Plenty of girls love it but imo it's just tape for a broken pipe. I suppose it depends on what you are looking for.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:46:04 AM by Nabbis »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8313 on: October 26, 2018, 09:56:26 AM »
And the dudes that do it aren't the idiots in my opinion. All men are thirsty, they do what they can to get laid, even famous ones. It's the women that fall for the trends since they control the buying power in the West they dictate what is or is not 'cool'. Remember when dumb bitches loved skinny eyebrows and clean shaved men? I thought it was absurd, but there were many dudes that fell victim to it. Many sad fucks.

Pretty close to what Charlie describes in the first 30 seconds of this clip.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #8314 on: October 26, 2018, 10:19:03 AM »
The path is obvious, Atra. Get a neck tattoo AND move to Finland. :yeshrug

skullstorm

« Reply #8315 on: October 26, 2018, 10:28:38 AM »
The path is obvious, Atra. Get a neck tattoo AND move to Finland. :yeshrug

Nah he'd have too much competition when every third dude looks just like him.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #8316 on: October 26, 2018, 10:30:56 AM »
Change of plans. Just move to Finland. No neck tattoo.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8317 on: October 26, 2018, 11:21:59 AM »
“Says that they aren’t serious and exaggerate”

“Makes paragraphs to defend un-serious argument”

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #8318 on: October 26, 2018, 11:23:30 AM »
To be fair to Assy, an acquaintance of mine has a neck tattoo and his wife recently got pregnant so... he's right I guess?

Atra, I think you're better off relocating to Asheville or some place else, than going for a neck tattoo though.
^_^

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8319 on: October 26, 2018, 11:26:04 AM »
I mean it’s not like there isn’t ever logic to what he says. It’s just filtered and framed through a wannabe author of The Game.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8320 on: October 26, 2018, 11:38:43 AM »
The season is starting to suck.
que

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8321 on: October 26, 2018, 12:03:41 PM »
What the fuck is even that discussion  :lol
You should only do a tattoo, let alone a neck one, if you're really confortable with the idea. Getting one just to catch some pussy sounds like the worst idea ever. Buy nicer clothes, take a hobby, make some sport... All would seem more useful, cheaper and less rash than a neck tat.
ὕβρις

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #8322 on: October 26, 2018, 12:15:50 PM »
You are right, that said, the bulk of the population is one step away from becoming chavs(complete package with the english accent) in pretty much every country and asking those dumb fucks to do anything worthwhile vs just getting tattoos all over your ass is a tough sell.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8323 on: October 26, 2018, 12:23:11 PM »
The thing that I don't get about this conversation about the tattoo is that any woman that needs a guy with a tattoo would NOT want a guy who just got tattoos for getting women. They want a confident guy who doesn't give a fuck. Just sayin' :trumps
que

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #8324 on: October 26, 2018, 12:24:01 PM »
I'd rather get a rimjob from a girl than get a neck tattoo for one.  Just sayin'.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #8325 on: October 26, 2018, 12:28:29 PM »
The thing that I don't get about this conversation about the tattoo is that any woman that needs a guy with a tattoo would NOT want a guy who just got tattoos for getting women. They want a confident guy who doesn't give a fuck. Just sayin' :trumps
So what your saying is that people like people who have a good sense of self and do things refelective of that?

Impossible.

hampster

« Reply #8326 on: October 26, 2018, 12:54:47 PM »
Why would you tell Atra to get a tattoo because he ran out of tinder matches ??? The last time he ran out he became a duck for a week. A tattoo is so unimaginative in comparison.
Zzz

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8327 on: October 26, 2018, 12:54:57 PM »
I'd rather get a rimjob from a girl than get a neck tattoo for one.  Just sayin'.
Who wouldn't? :phil
que

Raist

« Reply #8328 on: October 26, 2018, 02:11:00 PM »
OK Atra, here's your 6-step plan for guaranteed coitus maximus.

1. Get a neck tattoo
2. Move to Finland
3. Become a professional football player and/or pop star
4. Make millions
5. ???
6. Get laid

Go.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8329 on: October 26, 2018, 04:24:18 PM »
Y'all tryna turn Atra into the Fonz is one way to make him jump the shark

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #8330 on: October 26, 2018, 04:29:08 PM »
can't jump the shark if you already did that years ago :rollsafe
que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8331 on: October 26, 2018, 05:03:32 PM »
You know youre a fiend when youre willing to walk on a sprained ankle for some pussy. This night for me is gonna feel a little Hank Moody'ish
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 05:18:46 PM by BlueTsunami »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #8332 on: October 26, 2018, 05:11:42 PM »
People unironically watch that show?
每天生气

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8333 on: October 26, 2018, 05:20:05 PM »

I aspire to be the slovenly beautiful man archetype

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8334 on: October 26, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »
Why would you tell Atra to get a tattoo because he ran out of tinder matches ??? The last time he ran out he became a duck for a week. A tattoo is so unimaginative in comparison.
Oh man, I totally forgot about that.  :doge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #8335 on: October 26, 2018, 05:52:36 PM »
#bringback #ducktra

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #8336 on: October 26, 2018, 05:56:39 PM »
Just so you know, moving to Finland for girls is even worse than getting a neck tattoo.  :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8337 on: October 26, 2018, 06:33:12 PM »
Otherwise I did manage to squeeze my date regardless this evening, despite being mildly sick. I am to be unavailable for the next three weeks so I wanted to meet in person, I wouldn't bear delaying it and be forced to chat (which is a super frustrating medium).

She's feisty, energetic, likes her little vices quite a bit. She's fun to talk with. No top model but mostly my type too. We exchanged numbers and agreed on trying to eat dinner together Sunday so I'd say there's some mutual interest there.

Will set up appointment for neck tat ASAP.
ὕβρις

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #8338 on: October 26, 2018, 06:42:34 PM »
Finland isn't even real. The landmass that supposedly sits there is actually just open ocean.

Americans robbing others of their land, once again.  :-*

Kara

« Reply #8339 on: October 26, 2018, 06:51:47 PM »
VK saving this season. :bow2