Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1426667 times)

Oblivion

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #3420 on: October 10, 2017, 02:52:19 PM »
I'm 32, and the youngest chick I went out with was 26. But that was also when I was 29.

Aside from that and a handful of others, I'd say around 90% of the women I've dated have been older than me. The whole "women in their 20s like older men" stereotype doesn't seem to apply to me.  :'(

Guessed

« Reply #3421 on: October 11, 2017, 12:38:15 PM »
The first time I scheduled to hang out with my current girlfriend was on a hike! I asked her and another girl to go because they were in my hometown for the summer.

I'll actually have her engagement ring in my hands on Monday and am thinking of proposing while on a hike.  :doge

Update:  I didn't ask her on a hike, but she said yes!  :heart

Oblivion

« Reply #3422 on: October 12, 2017, 11:25:13 PM »
Got a date with a tall Russian babe on Saturday :rock

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3423 on: October 13, 2017, 12:42:08 AM »
My gf is 5 years older (33). She does like to remind me every now and then that that was a compromise she had to make. My compromise is I get yelled at every time I take a picture of her that's not perf.

But I think younger people are just boring to be perfectly honest. They tend to be less headstrong/creative, they have less interpersonal skills, and some don't even know what a schwab account is for.

Yeah, but there's a difference between liking older men and liking older men to an age range.
I mean a guy whose a suave older 55 year old man is still quite different than a 35 year old man when you're 30 I would think.

Within a 20 year age range (-10 to +10) it tends to be more about the individual's maturity since everyone mentally matures differently. You can find someone 10 years younger whose more on your vibe, or have a "old soul" and match with someone 10 years older. Since I like videogames which didn't really come into more acceptable mainstream popularity until about 5-10 years after me, I tend to click more with woman younger than me. If I was into like rock climbing or tennis or Aerosmith or something I'd probably click more with people my age.

Dude you're not Aerosmith old. You're at worst a Weezer-geezer which is just the perfect range.

Oblivion

« Reply #3424 on: October 13, 2017, 02:54:54 AM »
GODDAMN IT

Seems I might have spoken too soon. So I met this chick on OKC, which has all my pictures (albeit from two years ago) so I'm thinking that she likes what she sees and so is willing to go through with meeting up. We start talking on the phone and then everything is going well until she requests more pics from me. I don't think much of it and go ahead and send her one (nothing racy, for the record. Just me in a t-shirt and shorts). Apparently, she didn't seem too pleased and thought I was actually kind of skinny, which she admitted was kind of a turn off.

Granted, she still wants to meet me to see how I look in person, but now I'm feeling all self-conscious and not really confident anymore.  :'(

agrajag

« Reply #3425 on: October 13, 2017, 02:57:29 AM »
carb load before the date

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3426 on: October 13, 2017, 04:24:10 AM »
My gf is 5 years older (33). She does like to remind me every now and then that that was a compromise she had to make. My compromise is I get yelled at every time I take a picture of her that's not perf.

But I think younger people are just boring to be perfectly honest. They tend to be less headstrong/creative, they have less interpersonal skills, and some don't even know what a schwab account is for.

So... did you just imply that you're boring to her? :teehee

GODDAMN IT

Seems I might have spoken too soon. So I met this chick on OKC, which has all my pictures (albeit from two years ago) so I'm thinking that she likes what she sees and so is willing to go through with meeting up. We start talking on the phone and then everything is going well until she requests more pics from me. I don't think much of it and go ahead and send her one (nothing racy, for the record. Just me in a t-shirt and shorts). Apparently, she didn't seem too pleased and thought I was actually kind of skinny, which she admitted was kind of a turn off.

Granted, she still wants to meet me to see how I look in person, but now I'm feeling all self-conscious and not really confident anymore.  :'(

That seems superficial as fuck TBH.

Raist

« Reply #3427 on: October 13, 2017, 06:16:03 AM »
"Too skinny" doesn't strike me at all as a bizarre thing a woman would say. It's probably more meant in the "not buff enough" though.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3428 on: October 13, 2017, 07:51:23 AM »
She's testing/fucking with you.

A lot of hot girls will play games with your mind to see if you can handle blows to your self worth/ego.

Not a great character trait for long term but if you're just trying to hit it and quit it then brush her insults off as nothing. If anything try and deflect by coming up with clever counter statements if she trys pulling more of this shit in person. Statements that make you seem better/much more cunning than her.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:55:42 AM by Atramental »

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3429 on: October 13, 2017, 09:05:04 AM »
If someone play games, you gotta move on. That shit is the dumbest, especially if your age no longer ends in -teen.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #3430 on: October 13, 2017, 09:25:50 AM »

A lot of hot girls will play games with your mind to see if you can handle blows to your self worth/ego.

Not a great character trait for long term but if you're just trying to hit it and quit it then brush her insults off as nothing. If anything try and deflect by coming up with clever counter statements if she trys pulling more of this shit in person. Statements that make you seem better/much more cunning than her.

::) ::) ::)
dur

Huff

« Reply #3431 on: October 13, 2017, 09:30:27 AM »
Atra went out and read "the game" when we weren't looking
dur

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #3432 on: October 13, 2017, 10:10:21 AM »
I always assume that the girls who like to play games wouldn’t do that if some fuckstud like Tom Hardy (or whoever) was interested in them.  So I’ve always just moved on.
🍆🍆

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3433 on: October 13, 2017, 10:48:56 AM »
Indeed, if they're playing games at the start? Why is that anything you want to sign up for?
que

Oblivion

« Reply #3434 on: October 13, 2017, 12:20:19 PM »
Oblivion aren't you brown? I'm thinking she first saw some of your pics and thought it was just a tan then found out you're non-white and used 'you're too skinny' as an excuse. Also, don't you lift? :lol Too skinny is a strange thing to say.

Racism
, bruh. :doge

I'm Indian, yes, but I'm not brown.  :doge

And yeah, I workout, but I also lost weight in the past year too. So she's not wrong in that I look skinnier than the pics I have on my profile, it's just that I didn't think it was a night and day difference.

agrajag

« Reply #3435 on: October 13, 2017, 12:31:29 PM »
Tell her you're on a cut brah

Raist

« Reply #3436 on: October 13, 2017, 12:32:26 PM »
Indeed, if they're playing games at the start? Why is that anything you want to sign up for?

For a sec I thought you were talking about vidyas and I was very confused.

agrajag

« Reply #3437 on: October 13, 2017, 01:00:18 PM »
Oblivion aren't you brown? I'm thinking she first saw some of your pics and thought it was just a tan then found out you're non-white and used 'you're too skinny' as an excuse. Also, don't you lift? :lol Too skinny is a strange thing to say.

Racism

:thinking

I think he's saying he's rather pale, if I recall seeing his pics in the fitness gaf thread correctly. Not all Indians are dark skinned, you know.

Oblivion

« Reply #3438 on: October 13, 2017, 01:52:08 PM »

Racism

:thinking

I think he's saying he's rather pale, if I recall seeing his pics in the fitness gaf thread correctly. Not all Indians are dark skinned, you know.

Yes, I'm part of the 10% of White-skinned Indian population.  :rejoice

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3439 on: October 13, 2017, 01:59:50 PM »

:lol look at this fuckin guy. And how exactly have you dealt with these situations personally, Iceberg Slim?

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3440 on: October 13, 2017, 02:14:34 PM »
Atra has dealt with it by being cool as a fucking cucumber.  He audibly pops his cock out of her mouth like a pacifier, zips up and walks away while she's wet, crying and begging for him to come back.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #3441 on: October 13, 2017, 03:18:31 PM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3442 on: October 13, 2017, 06:44:11 PM »
You guys think I'm being serious? Ha! :woody

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:goldberg
[close]

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3443 on: October 13, 2017, 07:50:42 PM »
 :iface

Bebpo

« Reply #3444 on: October 13, 2017, 08:27:31 PM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 01:16:10 AM by Bebpo »

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #3445 on: October 13, 2017, 09:15:09 PM »
There's a reason why they say being an attorney ... has the high percent of alcoholics.

I don't know if you meant to put "highest", but.....allow me to introduce you to the world of policing.  :P ... :-\
MMA

Bebpo

« Reply #3446 on: October 14, 2017, 01:17:43 AM »
There's a reason why they say being an attorney ... has the high percent of alcoholics.

I don't know if you meant to put "highest", but.....allow me to introduce you to the world of policing.  :P ... :-\

That's a Canadian thing though, right? Because you have to abide by the rules and overcome tough situations without just shooting everyone and not having any consequences. Not sure if that applies to USA police as well.

Oblivion

« Reply #3447 on: October 14, 2017, 08:54:24 AM »

:beli are u saying there's something wrong with being a darker-skinned?

...yes?  :doge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #3448 on: October 14, 2017, 12:58:38 PM »
very problematic page

Raist

« Reply #3449 on: October 14, 2017, 01:53:07 PM »
You guys not familiar with India?

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #3450 on: October 14, 2017, 07:46:28 PM »

That's a Canadian thing though, right? Because you have to abide by the rules and overcome tough situations without just shooting everyone and not having any consequences. Not sure if that applies to USA police as well.

I'm just gonna chalk this post up to "feeling down and overworked" too, because it was dumb, Bebps.  ::)
MMA

Bebpo

« Reply #3451 on: October 14, 2017, 11:22:57 PM »

I'm just gonna chalk this post up to "feeling down and overworked" too, because it was dumb, Bebps.  ::)

Fair enough, that was kinda snappy and this isn't the thread to air grievances about the police treatment of minorities in the us. I'll save that discussion for other threads.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 03:47:31 AM by Bebpo »

Oblivion

« Reply #3452 on: October 15, 2017, 12:53:24 AM »
Okay, back from the date. It was...mixed.

So we meet up and fortunately, she seems pleased with how I look in person, pointing out that the pictures I sent her gave an unfair impression. We take a walk around the neighborhood for about an hour, holding hands, with seemingly everything going well.

...until near the end where she told me that she doesn't kiss on a first date and that she takes things really slow.

To be clear, I don't personally mind taking things slow. The problem is that, at least in my experiences, when women say that (especially if they don't want to kiss on a first date), those relationships never work out well. Probably more troubling is that she also said that she needs some time to process how to continue this, and openly stated she's a "complex" person. I forgot to mention, but she's a recent divorcee, so maybe that has something to do with it?

She seems pretty weird, so I'm thinking of moving on. Which is a shame, cause it turns out she has great juggs.  :'(

Oblivion

« Reply #3453 on: October 15, 2017, 01:09:35 AM »
...and she just texted me saying she doesn't think this is gonna work out.

Welp, that's that.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3454 on: October 15, 2017, 01:24:09 AM »
Shame about the lost juggs

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #3455 on: October 15, 2017, 09:23:35 AM »
I had unprotected anal sex with my girlfriend last night.

It was an awesome idea at the time but I'm waiting for the inevitable UTI.

Also I've been seeing her for almost five months now, which is the longest relationship I've had in a long time.
🍆🍆

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #3456 on: October 15, 2017, 09:35:56 AM »
Spray that ass with some 0.16% chlorhexidine next time.  :lol

I should probably do a clinical study if dipping your dick into antiseptics makes any difference in anal sex UTI...  :o

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #3457 on: October 15, 2017, 12:03:34 PM »
I had unprotected anal sex with my girlfriend last night.

It was an awesome idea at the time but I'm waiting for the inevitable UTI.

Also I've been seeing her for almost five months now, which is the longest relationship I've had in a long time.

im liking for the 5 month thing, not the unprotected anal sex thing

Huff

« Reply #3458 on: October 15, 2017, 12:39:31 PM »
I liked for the butt sex
dur

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3459 on: October 16, 2017, 09:55:29 AM »
I've done a variety of risky things without a condom that were downright distinguished mentally-challenged in hindsight, but I wouldn't do unprotected anal with anyone.

I actually smashed my ladyfriend yesterday while she was spotting (due to birth control). Be blessed on this mid October day, my friends.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3460 on: October 16, 2017, 11:21:19 AM »
Sex while full on bleeding sounds extremely painful and messy, nothing could make me wanna try it. But I had sex before while spotting since I kinda had no choice (LDR + badly timed birth control spotting). It's not a big deal, just embarrassing.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #3461 on: October 16, 2017, 11:50:42 AM »
It wasn't too messy yesterday. She was kind of self conscious about it initially but when she realized I didn't really care about a bit of blood here or there, she was fine. Plus it wasn't nearly as much blood as when she was on her period awhile ago and we fucked.

I'd avoid fingering too much though, because you're gonna get blood on your hands and likely have to delay things to head to the sink and wash them off.

Raist

« Reply #3462 on: October 16, 2017, 01:32:28 PM »
Be grossed out about that one out of four bodily fluids you're otherwise regularly exchanging without a second thought brehs.

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #3463 on: October 16, 2017, 02:59:01 PM »
There's a major difference between being grossed out by something and finding something unattractive.

Beezy

« Reply #3464 on: October 16, 2017, 08:29:21 PM »

It seems that this post wasn't a joke. Please explain.

Oblivion

« Reply #3465 on: October 17, 2017, 01:20:08 AM »
She seems pretty weird, so I'm thinking of moving on. Which is a shame, cause it turns out she has great juggs.  :'(

Didn't you say earlier you became less shallow? :gurl You almost started seeing a flagrant racist simply because of her 'great juggs'

I thought the :doge was enough to signify it was a joke?

Tasty

« Reply #3466 on: October 17, 2017, 01:34:13 AM »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #3467 on: October 17, 2017, 08:50:03 AM »
Dont be menace clips!

Atra meets someone on Tinder:

fat

Beezy

« Reply #3468 on: October 17, 2017, 09:34:38 AM »

I thought the :doge was enough to signify it was a joke?
Alright. The posts directly after yours made me think that it wasn't.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3469 on: October 18, 2017, 08:31:04 AM »
So my mom met my girlfriend - she said she was nice but too young for me (she's 27 I'm 35), and she's worried we're rushing into things a bit. I don't think she'll ever be in 100% approval of who I date, though I hate to say she was right about the last few girls I dated.
^_^

Raist

« Reply #3470 on: October 18, 2017, 02:04:57 PM »
If that's the only "flaw" she could find you'll be alright.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #3471 on: October 18, 2017, 02:23:20 PM »
Old man with the hot young girlfriend.  ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #3472 on: October 22, 2017, 05:06:38 PM »
Bless all the way up

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3473 on: October 25, 2017, 12:05:03 AM »
If a girl is telling you about her bj skills. Thats good right?......
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:03:09 AM by Rahxephon91 »

studyguy

« Reply #3474 on: October 25, 2017, 12:58:32 AM »
I'm gonna end up putting a ring on it this next year fam.
10 years is enough time, gotta face the facts and admit I been married for a minute w/o the formalities  :lol
pause

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3475 on: October 26, 2017, 12:21:52 AM »
So an update for me.

I added that recent picture of me. The one where I do have somewhat of a smile as recommended by Atra as something you need. And yes I did match with a lot more girls. Some of them even actually attractive by my (I'll say) "picky" standards.

I messaged a couple avoiding any self deprecating humor and just trying to go off what their profile said and have for the past few days been talking to two girls. I did get them off Tinder so now its by a combination of Snap and actual text.

For the first girl, at first I was kind of just talking to her for the sake of it. She sufferd from "same face" syndrome that I see a lot of girls have on these things. She also really enjoys her memes which was kind of annoying. I think I've started to understand her humor a bit there and realize I can also be sarcastic and not self serious. We've moved past the boring "do you like this thing" and she makes a lot of the jokes which is actually refreshing and not boring. She has casually drooped more risque lines about wanting to make out and whatnot. Also calling me bae and boo. Like she mentioned that she has good ratings for her bjs which I think is just her flirting and being funny. My philosophy right now is to just go into things with no expectations and try to keep up. She said she was open to meeting up last weekend, but I guess there was a miss-communication so we didn't. Monday was the next time, but I was too busy and now she is busy for a bit so I don't know. She said she is still very interested and wants to though so thats good. she seems amusing, but I could see her getting bored of me before I'm able to meet her face to face. Right now she does in fact instigate conversations so thats good. I get an ok vibe. She also sent some cleavage snaps so..

The other girl likes the Simpsons and in general we have a pretty similar childhood from talking to her. She seems very nice and is very responsive when we talk, but I usually have to start the conversation. Also she seems very nice which is kind of boring to me honestly. I probably need to meet her in person to get a real vibe.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 12:35:19 AM by Rahxephon91 »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #3476 on: October 26, 2017, 12:40:58 AM »
That sounds really positive, Rahx, happy to hear it

Raist

« Reply #3477 on: October 26, 2017, 03:53:21 AM »
So an update for me.

I added that recent picture of me. The one where I do have somewhat of a smile as recommended by Atra as something you need. And yes I did match with a lot more girls. Some of them even actually attractive by my (I'll say) "picky" standards.

I messaged a couple avoiding any self deprecating humor and just trying to go off what their profile said and have for the past few days been talking to two girls. I did get them off Tinder so now its by a combination of Snap and actual text.

For the first girl, at first I was kind of just talking to her for the sake of it. She sufferd from "same face" syndrome that I see a lot of girls have on these things. She also really enjoys her memes which was kind of annoying. I think I've started to understand her humor a bit there and realize I can also be sarcastic and not self serious. We've moved past the boring "do you like this thing" and she makes a lot of the jokes which is actually refreshing and not boring. She has casually drooped more risque lines about wanting to make out and whatnot. Also calling me bae and boo. Like she mentioned that she has good ratings for her bjs which I think is just her flirting and being funny. My philosophy right now is to just go into things with no expectations and try to keep up. She said she was open to meeting up last weekend, but I guess there was a miss-communication so we didn't. Monday was the next time, but I was too busy and now she is busy for a bit so I don't know. She said she is still very interested and wants to though so thats good. she seems amusing, but I could see her getting bored of me before I'm able to meet her face to face. Right now she does in fact instigate conversations so thats good. I get an ok vibe. She also sent some cleavage snaps so..

The other girl likes the Simpsons and in general we have a pretty similar childhood from talking to her. She seems very nice and is very responsive when we talk, but I usually have to start the conversation. Also she seems very nice which is kind of boring to me honestly. I probably need to meet her in person to get a real vibe.

Who the fuck are you and where did you hide Rahx's body.

« Reply #3478 on: October 26, 2017, 01:00:47 PM »
Also she seems very nice which is kind of boring to me honestly.

You know how I know you haven't experienced too many dumpster fire relationships yet  :P

Stability *is* boring. But chaos gets old after a while.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #3479 on: October 26, 2017, 01:47:15 PM »
Yep, I need me a boring bitch just to cuddle and watch Grey's Anatomy with. For now I'll hit up miss I cum from anal(:mouf) and get my demons running till I find my very own plain princess.

she could be both