Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1426612 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #5640 on: July 18, 2018, 07:27:53 PM »

But what can I expect from a splinter of Neograf where life's nuances was never a thing  :trumps

Nuances like:
Sure they drive their Ferrari for a while, but many females are left in a terrible condition once they get older
?

Whatever color the pill you took had, it was the wrong one.
He's purposely exaggerating you fucking moron. Obviously that's not the case all the goddamn time. How many people even have Ferraris?!?!

Fuck i can't believe i even have to parse this shit for people..... this is aggravating dude. Talk to me on a the opposite side of the spectrum if you want to engage me in a conversation.

You guys are brutttalllllll

BisMarckie

« Reply #5641 on: July 18, 2018, 07:29:40 PM »

How many people even have Ferraris?!?!

The Ferrari was a metaphor for an attractive man in this salty blogpost you posted and you are talking about reading comprehension :teehee
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:34:40 PM by KennyLoggins »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5642 on: July 18, 2018, 07:33:00 PM »
The Ferrari was a metaphor for an attractive man in this salty blogpost you posted and you are talking about reading comprehension :teehee

dont talk to me

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5643 on: July 18, 2018, 07:34:01 PM »
those posts you linked to are pretty bad, but unless you wrote them there's no reason to take it personal when people point this out

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5644 on: July 18, 2018, 07:36:30 PM »
Lmao we finally got a dont @me
:9

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5645 on: July 18, 2018, 07:36:53 PM »
those posts you linked to are pretty bad, but unless you wrote them there's no reason to take it personal when people point this out
What makes the second one bad to you?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5646 on: July 18, 2018, 07:38:11 PM »
You think the first one is bad?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #5647 on: July 18, 2018, 07:40:00 PM »

dont talk to me

That's what she said.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5648 on: July 18, 2018, 07:40:50 PM »
You think the first one is bad?
i'm indifferent to it. it's not wrong though.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5649 on: July 18, 2018, 08:53:49 PM »
But you’re going to fuck her and get that milk right?

Sounds great in theory, but it could be a letdown.

I posted that fantastic pun a month and a half ago and nobody noticed.

I love all you guys and I'd feel guilty if I let you all miss out on this quality content.
I’ll be honest. I didn’t see it or I would have replied (I love talking about milk). And to be more honest, I don’t get it.  :(

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #5650 on: July 18, 2018, 09:11:04 PM »
I'll save the thread with a story.

In my last relationship my girlfriend never really identified my politics, even after 2 years and being to where I live. This was in part due to my own furtiveness and in part due to her own political ignorance. (She was active in politics, however. #thedualities or #AmericanValues, you decide.)

One day we were watching an episode of Nailed It with a Venezuelan expat as a contestant. During her introduction my girlfriend said, "Her boobs are so fake," in an internalized misogyny way and I muttered to myself, "That's nothing, she's probably a gusana."

One of the challenges in the episode was to make a cake or whatever in the shape of Donald Trump. When they cut to that contestant after this was revealed she said something to the effect of, "I voted for Trump, how can I do this?"

Then I sort of shouted (I never do this around other people) at the TV, vindicated. "I fucking knew she was a gusana." 

Then my girlfriend was like, "What's a gusana?" ???

And then I quickly had to drop into .

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5651 on: July 18, 2018, 09:41:14 PM »
Was this a story about internalized elitism?
每天生气

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5652 on: July 18, 2018, 10:08:44 PM »

I love all you guys and I'd feel guilty if I let you all miss out on this quality content.

That's a very specific pun, and I'd say you have failed to stay abreast of your broader audience interests. However, we can publicly shame Mupepe for missing out on a chance to display his particular kink.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #5653 on: July 19, 2018, 01:00:41 AM »
Cause I'd like to butter your chicken!
Tika your Masalla!
stick my dick in Naan.
que

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5654 on: July 19, 2018, 10:23:35 AM »

Why don't we start with the article title

How Feminism and Social Media Destroyed The Natural Male

Or the premise that women, and women alone apparently, are addicted to social media

Today, women are more than addicted to social media and phones. Texting female zombies have become the norm. In most cases, they are on Facebook, Messenger or Instagram. (The younger generations also play with juvenile stuff like SnapChat.) Many women would rather get a divorce or quit their job than delete their social media accounts.

Let's skip the reasons why women are addicted to social media, according to the site (including ego and power). This shit is a doozy:

2. Some Apps and Dating Sites are Sexist

Some dating apps and sites are free or at least cheaper for women whereas men always have to pay for the nice sexy features – kind of like the clubs that allow women to enter without paying anything. If that is not sexist, I do not know what is.

Not surprising that the same people mad about this are the same people who have never been to a club in their life. There are more men on dating sites than women, as the article states. Why wouldn't websites incentivise women to use their site, as a means of drawing in more men who will spend money to access them? That's basic economics, not sexism (at least not sexism where men are the victim).  :lol

Texting...

Females often rely on texting to profile you. The exchanged words and their timing have a double meaning and contain different forms of tests. Silence is also a test. Many women love to leave you hanging in order to see how you will react. Of course, the outcome of those tests depends on how much they actually like you. If they are really into you, you will get away with bad answers or may not even be tested. If they are hesitating about you, the wrong behavior will earn you a rejection.
:lol

I can't imagine being an adult and getting upset over texting protocols, or suggesting women are the only perpetrators of texting fuckery. If you get upset you didn't receive a text in a timely manner, you lost at life. Let me break it down for you. If you're texting a woman you are romantically or sexually interested in and she's not responding in a timely manner, it's because:

1. She's an adult and has shit to do and priorities, of which you are not high on the list
2. She's busy
3. She's not interested
4. You are potential side dick, not potential main dick

Stop being a pussy/crying over this shit and be a man. Isn't that what you guys are big on, being men?

It's hilarious how much MRA stuff boils down to anti-social special fellow struggles hidden by a topping of faux intellectual/Smart Man bullshit. Stop blabbering "but logic would suggest..." and...work on your fucking social skills. Learn how to have a decent conversation. Learn how to text decently. Women get attention and texts all fucking day. If you're asking her how was her day at 6PM, she's probably been asked that 2-3 times already by friends or dudes. If you start your texts out by discussing the weather, you fucking lost. Say something interesting/unique or nothing at all. Once you establish yourself as a good texter, you can ask the generic shit without fear of being sidelined or ignored. And even then, she might not respond in a timely fashion because...again...she might be busy or have other shit to do.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #5655 on: July 19, 2018, 10:40:02 AM »
When I read garbage like that, all I read is bitterness and control freaks not getting their way.

Bitterness is just anger thinly-wrapped around self-pity. It's a detestable state to live in.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5656 on: July 19, 2018, 11:01:26 AM »
Don't listen to PD.  Just send pics of your dick.  It works every fucking time.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5657 on: July 19, 2018, 11:02:13 AM »
am i the one who is out of touch?
no, it is the people who laugh at roidrage bloggers who are wrong

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #5658 on: July 19, 2018, 11:43:08 AM »
Stop being a pussy/crying over this shit and be a man. Isn't that what you guys are big on, being men?

The whole alt-right annihilated.
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5659 on: July 19, 2018, 12:00:53 PM »

That's a very specific pun, and I'd say you have failed to stay abreast of your broader audience interests. However, we can publicly shame Mupepe for missing out on a chance to display his particular kink.
:maf :maf :maf :maf

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #5660 on: July 19, 2018, 12:30:19 PM »
yeah imma need that breast milk pun explained a bit more tbh
dur

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5661 on: July 19, 2018, 01:44:27 PM »

Why don't we start with the article title

How Feminism and Social Media Destroyed The Natural Male
(Image removed from quote.)

Or the premise that women, and women alone apparently, are addicted to social media

Today, women are more than addicted to social media and phones. Texting female zombies have become the norm. In most cases, they are on Facebook, Messenger or Instagram. (The younger generations also play with juvenile stuff like SnapChat.) Many women would rather get a divorce or quit their job than delete their social media accounts.

Let's skip the reasons why women are addicted to social media, according to the site (including ego and power). This shit is a doozy:

2. Some Apps and Dating Sites are Sexist

Some dating apps and sites are free or at least cheaper for women whereas men always have to pay for the nice sexy features – kind of like the clubs that allow women to enter without paying anything. If that is not sexist, I do not know what is.

Not surprising that the same people mad about this are the same people who have never been to a club in their life. There are more men on dating sites than women, as the article states. Why wouldn't websites incentivise women to use their site, as a means of drawing in more men who will spend money to access them? That's basic economics, not sexism (at least not sexism where men are the victim).  :lol

Texting...

Females often rely on texting to profile you. The exchanged words and their timing have a double meaning and contain different forms of tests. Silence is also a test. Many women love to leave you hanging in order to see how you will react. Of course, the outcome of those tests depends on how much they actually like you. If they are really into you, you will get away with bad answers or may not even be tested. If they are hesitating about you, the wrong behavior will earn you a rejection.
:lol

I can't imagine being an adult and getting upset over texting protocols, or suggesting women are the only perpetrators of texting fuckery. If you get upset you didn't receive a text in a timely manner, you lost at life. Let me break it down for you. If you're texting a woman you are romantically or sexually interested in and she's not responding in a timely manner, it's because:

1. She's an adult and has shit to do and priorities, of which you are not high on the list
2. She's busy
3. She's not interested
4. You are potential side dick, not potential main dick

It's hilarious how much MRA stuff boils down to anti-social special fellow struggles hidden by a topping of faux intellectual/Smart Man bullshit. Stop blabbering "but logic would suggest..." and...work on your fucking social skills. Learn how to have a decent conversation. Learn how to text decently. Women get attention and texts all fucking day. If you're asking her how was her day at 6PM, she's probably been asked that 2-3 times already by friends or dudes. If you start your texts out by discussing the weather, you fucking lost. Say something interesting/unique or nothing at all. Once you establish yourself as a good texter, you can ask the generic shit without fear of being sidelined or ignored. And even then, she might not respond in a timely fashion because...again...she might be busy or have other shit to do.

White Knighter

:drudge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #5662 on: July 19, 2018, 01:50:35 PM »
Wait...you guys actually read those links from Assimilate? :neogaf
que

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5663 on: July 19, 2018, 01:52:42 PM »
I stepped in shit to own an alpha male :beli

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5664 on: July 19, 2018, 01:56:59 PM »
No one owned anyone and regularly miss the point of the guys observations.

All we get are the autisty's  murst defernd weeemen stance at all times.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5665 on: July 19, 2018, 02:21:06 PM »
You’re just a little bitch tho dude, worth even less time that you can handle reading your idle’s words

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5666 on: July 19, 2018, 02:24:43 PM »
You’re just a little bitch tho dude, worth even less time that you can handle reading your idle’s words
Triggered because i insulted weemen?

:woody

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5667 on: July 19, 2018, 03:04:58 PM »
I don't see what dwarfs have to do with anything.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5668 on: July 19, 2018, 03:47:59 PM »
No, your brand of heel is just annoying, doesn’t get a proper rise from me; however, I am slightly triggered at my phononym mistake up there.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #5669 on: July 19, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »

This is the worst use of the triggered and woody meme ever.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5670 on: July 19, 2018, 06:27:59 PM »

This is the worst use of the triggered and woody meme ever.

don't talk to me until you get pussy.

:nothot

now get out there

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5671 on: July 19, 2018, 06:35:54 PM »
didn't u just get dumped tho

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5674 on: July 19, 2018, 06:46:08 PM »
u said shit was on the rocks. im assuming u got a 'we need to talk' text

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5675 on: July 19, 2018, 06:47:30 PM »
u said shit was on the rocks. im assuming u got a 'we need to talk' text
i live with the girl and no.

relationships ebb and flow but i'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that would ya Mr Breaks?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5676 on: July 19, 2018, 06:47:58 PM »
seems like urs only ebbs lol

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #5677 on: July 19, 2018, 06:50:15 PM »
Ok, seriously though: Assy, what in your opinion is the problem with the dating world and social apps? Without using those/ANY links, tell me HONESTLY what you think. YOURSELF. Ok?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 06:58:59 PM by thisismyusername »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5678 on: July 19, 2018, 06:54:34 PM »

At least when I wasn't getting pussy I spent my forum time making entertaining shitposts, telling elaborate lies, and discussing literature (Harry Potter). Look at you. Watching Jordan Peterson videos, reading long ass article and sounding bitter/mean because women won't peel your potbelly back, brush away the empty White Castle slider cases, and find your miserable red dick.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5679 on: July 19, 2018, 06:56:15 PM »
He’s just pissed that women don’t recognize him as the hot stud catch he really is and instead want Chris Hemsworth. So now he has to settle for women that aren’t perfect. How unfair.

thisismyusername

« Reply #5680 on: July 19, 2018, 06:57:41 PM »
Shhh, shh! I'm trying to have a discussion here.

If Assy posts another link before he actually posts his own fucking opinions, he's lost and DogBot should perma him. Given how long it's taking him to actually reply, he's probably furiously Googling answers instead of actually giving me his goddamn opinion.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5681 on: July 19, 2018, 07:20:49 PM »

At least when I wasn't getting pussy I spent my forum time making entertaining shitposts, telling elaborate lies, and discussing literature (Harry Potter). Look at you. Watching Jordan Peterson videos, reading long ass article and sounding bitter/mean because women won't peel your potbelly back, brush away the empty White Castle slider cases, and find your miserable red dick.
Isn't this basically you??? ------>  :flabbypd

Shhh, shh! I'm trying to have a discussion here.

If Assy posts another link before he actually posts his own fucking opinions, he's lost and DogBot should perma him. Given how long it's taking him to actually reply, he's probably furiously Googling answers instead of actually giving me his goddamn opinion.
well i linked the articles because i thought for the most part they were spot on, and fairly entertaining.

For example in the TV show thread i recently talked about how in the second season of Handmaid's Tale there was a scene where someone was literally virtue signaling that she worked all the time and had no time for anything else. Like, what? And the whole scene made it seem like the other woman was missing, or felt lesser of a person because of it.

So i asked WHY? Or better, where the fuck does this come from? Where is this narrative originating from? Is it your average fat jewgirl that works in the entertainment industry in NYC/LA and thinks that every woman can obtain a job like that? Something with long hours but super fun and rewarding? Or is it originating from the top of the top, the 'elites'. Are they trying to manipulate the narrative that women should be striving to work like men? To seek careers that they can climb that corporate shitpoll to the very top? Working 60,70,80 hour weeks until their bodies collapse. All to inject more people in to the work force to take advantage of?

Because, let's face it women don't age like men and they'll get beat up a lot faster. And what happens when these women hit their 30s and want kids? I've seen what happens to really good looking women that have huge careers but decide to give birth. They wreck themselves. Why is that a virtue to be obtained? You can say "well Assy it's freedom, it's the ability to not need a man" yes sure, but any job making ok money is going to give you that freedom. Why is it a virtue to not have any fucking time for life now?

This article even mentions that briefly 
The so-called “hookup culture” will stay here for a while because the elite benefits from it. Besides, the infrastructure is already in place and operating in a stable format. The goal is to make money and spread cultural propaganda by destroying the family unit while hiding behind a democratic shield – “we are just providing more choices.”

Kenny, moronic as he is, laughed at this part, but this is a legitimate question to be asked.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5682 on: July 19, 2018, 07:27:42 PM »
lmao almost made it

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5683 on: July 19, 2018, 07:29:23 PM »
what do u care about tinder anywayz don't you have a golddigging flatassed girlfriend u hate already

thisismyusername

« Reply #5684 on: July 19, 2018, 07:32:31 PM »
well i linked the articles because i thought for the most part they were spot on, and fairly entertaining.

100% honest: I started to read them, they were telling a story and I tuned out. Either get to the meat of what you were writing about or don't bother.

For example in the TV show thread i recently talked about how in the second season of Handmaid's Tale there was a scene where someone was literally virtue signaling that she worked all the time and had no time for anything else. Like, what? And the whole scene made it seem like the other woman was missing, or felt lesser of a person because of it.

So i asked WHY? Or better, where the fuck does this come from? Where is this narrative originating from? Is it your average fat jewgirl that works in the entertainment industry in NYC/LA and thinks that every woman can obtain a job like that? Something with long hours but super fun and rewarding? Or is it originating from the top of the top, the 'elites'. Are they trying to manipulate the narrative that women should be striving to work like men? To seek careers that they can climb that corporate shitpoll to the very top? Working 60,70,80 hour weeks until their bodies collapse. All to inject more people in to the work force to take advantage of?

Because, let's face it women don't age like men and they'll get beat up a lot faster. And what happens when these women hit their 30s and want kids? I've seen what happens to really good looking women that have huge careers but decide to give birth. They wreck themselves. Why is that a virtue to be obtained? You can say "well Assy it's freedom, it's the ability to not need a man" yes sure, but any job making ok money is going to give you that freedom. Why is it a virtue to not have any fucking time for life now?

1) Using a TV show to make a point isn't that good a opinion. :doge
2) Women working long hours: Yes, you're right in that most women aren't working 60, 70, 80 hours. BUT: They can feel they're working too often. I don't watch much TV so I don't know the episode or even what the series is about, but I'm assuming the scene was played as a "I'm tired from work so I have no interest in other people" sort of feeling. Which is valid for Men AND Women.

Why is it a virtue to not have any fucking time for life now?

Because (sadly), that is how the job culture in America and Japan and some other places is. If you're not working yourself to death, you lose that job. The whole job system needs a top-to-bottom make-over in the US, but that's a whole 'nother discussion.

This article even mentions that briefly 
The so-called “hookup culture” will stay here for a while because the elite benefits from it. Besides, the infrastructure is already in place and operating in a stable format. The goal is to make money and spread cultural propaganda by destroying the family unit while hiding behind a democratic shield – “we are just providing more choices.”

Kenny, moronic as he is, laughed at this part, but this is a legitimate question to be asked.

Ok, first: What question? :confused Again, I haven't read the article. Second: This is about the dating apps, but you still haven't given me your fucking opinion on it. You're using that article and going "see, this TV show proves (something that isn't what I'm asking about)."

So once again: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION on these apps and dating? Please do not use links, please do not use articles. PLEASE ARTICULATE YOUR OWN FUCKING OPINION.

ALSO: Re-reading that quote within your quote, I'm assuming you're saying: "Women are working themselves to death and using these apps for a quick lay instead of building a family. So when they hit their 30's they have their biological clock tick and get fucked over because they never really had a long-term dating?" Please correct me if I'm wrong, because if so you really should just fucking state that instead of using articles and TV shows to get your opinion out.

shosta

« Reply #5685 on: July 19, 2018, 07:34:49 PM »
Y u mad tho?
每天生气

thisismyusername

« Reply #5686 on: July 19, 2018, 07:36:27 PM »
Y u mad tho?

:confused I see that edit. And why don't you shut the fuck up because I'm having a legit discussion with Assy here instead of clowning him. I want to hear his own opinion instead of him parroting shit that we both know he doesn't believe.

AKA: Shut the fuck up and kill yourself, Shost.

shosta

« Reply #5687 on: July 19, 2018, 07:37:20 PM »
Wow, you really are mad.
每天生气

thisismyusername

« Reply #5688 on: July 19, 2018, 07:38:58 PM »
If by "mad," you mean "I want to hear Assy's own opinion instead of him hiding behind links and articles thinking half this board is going to read his red-pill men's right bullshit." Then sure, I'm "mad." :rolleyes

shosta

« Reply #5689 on: July 19, 2018, 07:44:02 PM »
I mean, you could always just ignore him. This stuff doesn't seem worth your energy.
每天生气

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #5690 on: July 19, 2018, 07:45:04 PM »
Female Hegemony Online

One of my two semi-friends is a woman. I’ve worked with her for 6 years, and we often discuss social problems and injustices. I told her about my observations on Tinder, but she was reluctant to classify my words as truth. This changed in the most ironic way possible.

Just recently, she got out of a long-term relationship and decided to download Tinder. ”I am about to install Tinder. I am scared,” she said to me one night. Ten minutes later, she wrote me – ”Someone superliked me.”

To those who don’t know, a superlike is a special message notifying the other person that you have liked him/her. Otherwise, people can’t see who has liked them. ”Another superlike,” she wrote me within the same hour. ”Have you ever been superliked,” she asked although she knew the answer subconsciously. I replied: ”No. Women don’t superlike [me]”.

In less than 10 days, my semi-friend, acquired a new boyfriend who in her opinion has the perfect body. And since you’re wondering, I will tell you – she is not very pretty.

What does this mean, kid?

It means that women are pulling the strings in the online world. Men of all strata are kneeling and begging for attention. Even the inboxes of somewhat unattractive females are flooded with propositions from thirsty boys. This gives women the power of choice. They get to pick males at the top of the modern food chain, and if you are not one….well…forget about it and install StarCraft.
:ohhh

thisismyusername

« Reply #5691 on: July 19, 2018, 07:45:55 PM »
I mean, you could always just ignore him. This stuff doesn't seem worth your energy.

I'm honestly waiting for a few folks to get online so I can watch their match and comment on the newbies mistakes. So I've got the time to "waste my energy" on his bullshit. And honestly, we all know he doesn't believe half the shit he's posting. So I'm asking for his legit opinion on shit.

Whereas, you're sitting here shitposting when I'm trying to have a discussion with him. If I wanted to ignore him, I would. Thank you for your opinion, please sit the fuck down.

benjipwns

« Reply #5692 on: July 19, 2018, 07:45:58 PM »
One of my two semi-friends
:ohhh

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #5693 on: July 19, 2018, 07:49:38 PM »
Wouldn't that be 1 friend?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5694 on: July 19, 2018, 07:50:16 PM »
Seems like we all need to try a little tenderness

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5695 on: July 19, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/letdown

Guys let's restore the good vibes in this thread by going back and liking Mandark's pun.

thisismyusername

« Reply #5696 on: July 19, 2018, 07:53:46 PM »
Assy, it's been nearly 10 minutes. This shouldn't be so hard for you to write a one-three sentence opinion to start with. :doge For "how busy" you are, you shitpost constantly so I know you have the time to answer my question with your own opinion.

benjipwns

« Reply #5697 on: July 19, 2018, 07:58:05 PM »
i remember the good old days when you could have fee-male friends and even reject women

then the internet came out, and then feminism got invented and everybody had to be white knights (wow racist) or else

and just when we seemed like we hit bottom, they started airing the handmaidens tale

thanks elites

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5698 on: July 19, 2018, 07:59:30 PM »

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/letdown

Guys let's restore the good vibes in this thread by going back and liking Mandark's pun.
Oh my god. I’m ashamed I didn’t know that. I am in your debt. Many likes coming your way.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #5699 on: July 19, 2018, 07:59:51 PM »

Isn't this basically you??? ------>  :flabbypd

Aren't I beautiful
:uguu