Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1426685 times)

Beezy

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #7020 on: September 11, 2018, 03:19:45 AM »
MMaRsu is going to this girl's house and waiting for her ass with a fucking rose

:yuck :-X
I really wanna how you thought this would have played out.

seem to have good careers and/or educational attainment
What fucking guy cares about this on a first basis attraction??? If anything any girl with a better career/education than you is going to be a fucking hassle.

Always date more attractive than you but dumber and less career oriented. Unless you're an attractive male looking for financial stability in a partner.
:confused

Weren't you complaining earlier in this thread about some girl that you were dating being dumb? Why would you intentionally avoid people who are on your level or better?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7021 on: September 11, 2018, 10:58:43 AM »
To bring this back to actual relationships.
That feeling when you get home from a hard day at work and your wife snuggles up to you and says "I just always want to be near you" :uguu
que

BisMarckie

« Reply #7022 on: September 11, 2018, 11:02:07 AM »
The feeling when you get home from a hard day at work and she understands that you just want to be left alone for the rest of the night :rejoice

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #7023 on: September 11, 2018, 11:03:52 AM »
To bring this back to actual relationships.
That feeling when you get home from a hard day at work and your wife snuggles up to you and says "I just always want to be near you" :uguu

She broke some shit.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7024 on: September 11, 2018, 11:20:15 AM »
MMaRsu is going to this girl's house and waiting for her ass with a fucking rose

:yuck :-X
I really wanna how you thought this would have played out.

seem to have good careers and/or educational attainment
What fucking guy cares about this on a first basis attraction??? If anything any girl with a better career/education than you is going to be a fucking hassle.

Always date more attractive than you but dumber and less career oriented. Unless you're an attractive male looking for financial stability in a partner.
:confused

Weren't you complaining earlier in this thread about some girl that you were dating being dumb? Why would you intentionally avoid people who are on your level or better?

There is no way to know for sure haha

could have gone terrible
What

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7025 on: September 11, 2018, 12:04:37 PM »
last night she asked me if I was a morning person, I told her im more of a night person

then she asked me if I ever peed in the pool

I told her yeah when I was a little boy haha

shenwas like  :mynicca so you did huh hahahaha

I was like well yeah haha what you didn't?

she was like well yeah damnit

I said see you aint no better than me

then she said " another similarity  :aah
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7026 on: September 11, 2018, 12:06:30 PM »
I'm glad you two are bonding over watersports.

Remember to get rubber sheets.  :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7027 on: September 11, 2018, 12:07:36 PM »
Oh im not skiddish if she's a freak im down baby
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7028 on: September 11, 2018, 12:09:55 PM »
Rahx behind his computer like

"I wish someone would pee on me..."  :goty

:9

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7029 on: September 11, 2018, 12:11:58 PM »

He'd then question if he was being peed on correctly. "so am i doing this right? did you like peeing on me?"

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7030 on: September 11, 2018, 12:17:52 PM »
"Oh god, why did I have that extra serving of asparagus?"

*hefty tinder hookup starts gagging

*rahx screams internally

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7031 on: September 11, 2018, 12:21:23 PM »
I still havent actually suggested a day for the next date, I left all that to the side. I was just talking with her normally.

Now I kinda wanna go to the pool with her though  :lol instead of a boring ass museum

could I do some shit like

"Now I wanna go to the swimming pool, I don't think you'd dare to though  :mynicca "
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7032 on: September 11, 2018, 12:53:17 PM »

no that’s disgusting.

Anyway, I think I’m just going to go back to my old hermit like lifestyle. I was much happier and less concerned with this stuff when I wasn’t very social. And I guess that fit me more than this. Like toxic Adam said I have to find other things to focus on and I don’t want to actually become some incel pos. It’s a shame chemicalncastruation isn’t offered to normal people and since I’m not a pedo that’s not an option, but I did spend last night reading about it. I would probably be able to focus on other things if I didn’t have a libdo. At least I’ll be saving money and whatnot. I deleted bumble after getting just the worse match ever. I might as well wait until tinder gold runs out before deleting that.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 01:03:54 PM by Rahxephon91 »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7033 on: September 11, 2018, 01:20:47 PM »
Yes stay in your mancave im sure thatll help your self confidence

What

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7034 on: September 11, 2018, 01:21:23 PM »
God you guys are amateurs.
I would've been like
"You ever pee in the pool?"
"Are you kidding? I'm peeing in the pool right now!"

Step it up. Watersports are at stake here gentlemen!
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7035 on: September 11, 2018, 01:22:48 PM »
Rahx, you just need to move somewhere else and get away from your current group. When you're no one, you can be whomever you want to be.
que

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #7036 on: September 11, 2018, 02:06:54 PM »
atra blaze it with that girl Iz and then stick it in her
I'll message her tonight after I get done with work.  :doge
Well...?

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #7037 on: September 11, 2018, 02:19:38 PM »
Rahx, do you think what you are experiencing in terms of confidence is normal? Therapy is such a overused term but at least look up some coaching or uplifting material. If not women then at least get some friends(that are not incels) to hang out with. This honestly looks like a trainwreck but nothing unfixable if you are up for it.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7038 on: September 11, 2018, 02:50:50 PM »
atra blaze it with that girl Iz and then stick it in her
I'll message her tonight after I get done with work.  :doge
Well...?
Crickets.

A girl as beautiful as her is probably getting bombarded by dozens of messages every minute if she's liberally swiping right on profiles.

Plus, (she's bi) so she's getting guys and gals pining for her attention. :doge

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7039 on: September 11, 2018, 02:51:10 PM »
I’ve been condescended to since I started on the bore.

Now I get to be condescended to by Atra who parades around as some success story. I guess I should workshoped every aspect of my dating with the bore like he did.

Rahx, you just need to move somewhere else and get away from your current group. When you're no one, you can be whomever you want to be.
But I like Chicago. I have a good friend/support group. But yes I had thought about moving to Minneapolis after I was done with school here.

It's only on this forum that people think I'm a loser creep. I'm not a creep and at this point I would like to see how great most of you do since you think I'm pathetic and creepy. I read you people's post here and most of you come off as depressed psychotics whose live revolves around lambasting another forum. Ridiculing its own people who are far too up thier own ass, but the irony is most of you are up your own ass to realize who annoying cynical you are.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 03:25:15 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7040 on: September 11, 2018, 03:18:14 PM »
Rahx have you tried working out? Seriously, the desire to lift, the sound of barbells clashing and sweat running down your face is therapeutic as fuck. Not only that but it will boost your confidence every time you start increasing the weight and seeing results.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #7041 on: September 11, 2018, 03:20:54 PM »
I mean, since you have good friends why not ask them to babysit you instead of some basement dwellers on a forum. :doge

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #7042 on: September 11, 2018, 03:25:15 PM »
This is creepy I know and eventually I just had to skip around the texts, because we texted a lot and this is after being on tinder.

I guess it's in order.

I don't really care if people here think I'm lame at this point.

https://imgur.com/a/W2Eh03o

https://imgur.com/a/0ILYtMo

https://imgur.com/a/klNhCq0

But I did actually like talking to this chick.

I guess maybe I was too eager or maybe her life is actually messed up or maybe she just did'nt like me after we meet up. But I do believe our date went really well.

That's a lot of text. Did not read.

I believe this is how Tinder interactions are supposed to go.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7043 on: September 11, 2018, 03:25:28 PM »
Well today I responded probably way to fucking late to her message, I told her I had a friend of mine over and asker her what she's doing

No response  :esports

mmarsu is sad again
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7044 on: September 11, 2018, 03:28:12 PM »
Rahx have you tried working out? Seriously, the desire to lift, the sound of barbells clashing and sweat running down your face is therapeutic as fuck. Not only that but it will boost your confidence every time you start increasing the weight and seeing results.
Yes I have. No one here will give me credit and you said I was being delusional(so i guess you were right), but I had been following the bore's advice for the last year and been a better person. I don't know why I fell off.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7045 on: September 11, 2018, 03:31:29 PM »
welp I suggested we go swimming but that I don't think she has the guts to go

What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7046 on: September 11, 2018, 03:37:36 PM »
That's a lot of text. Did not read.

I believe this is how Tinder interactions are supposed to go.
(Image removed from quote.)
There’s some truth to this.

Eventually you need to escalate from normal everyday talk to sexy/flirty topics just to make it clear to the girl you’re not trying to be her platonic pal.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 04:53:22 PM by Atramental »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7047 on: September 11, 2018, 03:38:29 PM »

:picard

She’s probably self conscious about her makeup washing off and being in a bathing suit in front of you.

Also, imo, swimming is too intimate too soon. You gotta gradually work up to that point.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #7048 on: September 11, 2018, 03:39:36 PM »
Yes I have. No one here will give me credit and you said I was being delusional(so i guess you were right), but I had been following the bore's advice for the last year and been a better person. I don't know why I fell off.

You say that you have a good crew, why are you following Bores advice then? It's generally good, aside from buying roses to someone you never met in 2018, but it's stuff that your friends could tell you as well with additional specific advice and actual help(like having a wingman etc).

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7049 on: September 11, 2018, 03:43:36 PM »

:picard

She’s probably self conscious about her makeup washing off and being in a bathing suit in front of you.

Also, imo, swimming is too intimate too soon. You gotta gradually work up to that point.

Yea yea I know, i don't think she's gonna go for it but that's cool.

I might have fucked up by not responding sooner tho, she came online and didn't even open my msg'es  :lol she could also be busy
What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7050 on: September 11, 2018, 03:53:38 PM »

You say that you have a good crew, why are you following Bores advice then? It's generally good, aside from buying roses to someone you never met in 2018, but it's stuff that your friends could tell you as well with additional specific advice and actual help(like having a wingman etc).
I do. Now I'm probably not as obnoxious when I talk among people I know, but I do talk to my friends in real life about this. It's pretty much the same advice without of course them telling me I'm creepy and pathetic.

I guess I just got pissed at Atra of all people telling me about my matches and what my problems are.

studyguy

« Reply #7051 on: September 11, 2018, 04:00:52 PM »
lmao so my girlfriend's sister who is getting us to pay our own hotel to stay at this fancy wedding is insisting we take her mother and sister too along with us for the drive. We're staying a couple days over an entire weekend for a wedding so we'll have some luggage, 4 people fitting in either of our tiny sedan won't make it there unless we pack it hard for 5hrs with that giant ass luggage they're expected to carry on the road. Was going to borrow my parent's SUV to head out there but my parents got into an accident.

They're all good thank fuck, but like that car is totaled.

First call my girlfriend gets is a 'hope your boyfriend's parents are okay, also you can probably still make it in a sedan, can't you rent a car'
Like bitch, this is your mom and sister that need a ride, not mine. I already fronted a bill for a hotel room, not fronting one for a fucking rental foh.
pause

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #7052 on: September 11, 2018, 04:39:15 PM »

no that’s disgusting.

Anyway, I think I’m just going to go back to my old hermit like lifestyle. I was much happier and less concerned with this stuff when I wasn’t very social. And I guess that fit me more than this. Like toxic Adam said I have to find other things to focus on and I don’t want to actually become some incel pos. It’s a shame chemicalncastruation isn’t offered to normal people and since I’m not a pedo that’s not an option, but I did spend last night reading about it. I would probably be able to focus on other things if I didn’t have a libdo. At least I’ll be saving money and whatnot. I deleted bumble after getting just the worse match ever. I might as well wait until tinder gold runs out before deleting that.

I wanna hear about this "worst match ever"...

But don't fret, I didn't have very much luck with Bumble. Only one frumpy girl who was nice enough but got pretty weird as we were ending the date and parting ways (asked me if I was following her as I walked from the restaurant to my car which was parked in the nearby lot).

Match required more effort than blindly swiping, but if you are willing to actually read profiles and tailor your messages to them in legible English, that'll give you a big leg up.
^_^

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7053 on: September 11, 2018, 05:14:16 PM »
No one would give you credit.

:foodcourt

I called you a sexy beast (which you were) when you posted pics.
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7054 on: September 11, 2018, 05:41:56 PM »

I wanna hear about this "worst match ever"...

But don't fret, I didn't have very much luck with Bumble. Only one frumpy girl who was nice enough but got pretty weird as we were ending the date and parting ways (asked me if I was following her as I walked from the restaurant to my car which was parked in the nearby lot).

Maybe she thought you were going to rape her?

I once met a girl from Tinder and asked her to watch a UFC fight with me at a bar. Soon as we got there and i found out she didn't drink i was bored and turned off. To her credit she stayed with me until the very final fight, the main event, which ended at like 1:45am. Total sport she was, especially considering i got shit faced and the only thing i ordered to eat were fries lol. She fucking ate fries after sitting there for hours lol. At the end she even thought she was going to get a kiss but had to settle for a kiss on the cheek.  Now imagine her telling that Tinder meetup story  :lol

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7055 on: September 11, 2018, 06:08:51 PM »
damngit still unread :<
What

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #7056 on: September 11, 2018, 06:54:33 PM »
nicca you need a hobby. Stop tryna watch water boil.

skullstorm

« Reply #7057 on: September 11, 2018, 07:18:10 PM »
I think one thing that really doesn't help Rahx is that he uses the same username everywhere. Not trying to dox here but out of interest I googled his username, found his real name right away and googling that lead me back to his username very easily. And people (or women at least) always google their dates or possible dates so if they have his name it'll be real easy to find all of his online profiles and possibly this thread too. The stuff they could find here isn't exactly something that will make a girl want to date him.

I know a lot of people aren't even aware how much they share online and how easy it is to find even their online profiles that don't mention their real names, if someone is just willing to dig around for a bit. But there was zero digging involved with finding Rahx's profiles so even a lazy dummy can find everything.

Sorry Rahx if that's creepy but maybe you should think about changing your username here and any other places you might be talking about women at  :yeshrug 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Or I dunno, maybe it's best that it's all there for women to find  :yeshrug
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7058 on: September 11, 2018, 07:24:54 PM »
I think one thing that really doesn't help Rahx is that he uses the same username everywhere. Not trying to dox here but out of interest I googled his username, found his real name right away and googling that lead me back to his username very easily. And people (or women at least) always google their dates or possible dates so if they have his name it'll be real easy to find all of his online profiles and possibly this thread too. The stuff they could find here isn't exactly something that will make a girl want to date him.

I know a lot of people aren't even aware how much they share online and how easy it is to find even their online profiles that don't mention their real names, if someone is just willing to dig around for a bit. But there was zero digging involved with finding Rahx's profiles so even a lazy dummy can find everything.

Sorry Rahx if that's creepy but maybe you should think about changing your username here and any other places you might be talking about women at  :yeshrug 

[close]
Come on you're giving women too much credit. 99% of them wouldn't think to do that.   :foodcourt

skullstorm

« Reply #7059 on: September 11, 2018, 07:28:28 PM »
Well they need to find out if a) he's a rapist or b) has nudes online so yes they would

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7060 on: September 11, 2018, 07:32:48 PM »

[close]
Come on you're giving women too much credit. 99% of them wouldn't think to do that.   :foodcourt
Cause they don't know how to use modern technology! AMIRITE?!!   :heyman
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7061 on: September 11, 2018, 07:34:36 PM »

[close]
Cause they don't know how to use modern technology! AMIRITE?!!   :heyman
Most of them? No they don't lol.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7062 on: September 11, 2018, 07:35:40 PM »
That moment when you're trolling someone and they're just like "Yup. You're right" :goty
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7063 on: September 11, 2018, 07:37:30 PM »
That moment when you're trolling someone and they're just like "Yup. You're right" :goty
The moment you trigger the white knighties

:rash

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7064 on: September 11, 2018, 08:01:58 PM »
Yeah google that username and on the first page is a post on Restera banbot basically saying he's an incel and him looking for prostitutes on reddit lol

:mynicca

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7065 on: September 11, 2018, 08:07:44 PM »
Rahx gets creepier and creepier the more you search. Maybe you're asexual dude?  I think it's best you accept that and move on with your life.

Also, this edges me closer to the conclusion that males past a certain age that continue to watch anime, enjoy superhero movies, and pop culture in general tend to have halted psychological growth.

They are essentially in a way a "manchild". I just don't know if said things above causes this or if this is just a byproduct of being that way.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7066 on: September 11, 2018, 08:12:44 PM »
Assimilate.

You just agreed that women can’t use the computer and agree with incel like chad statements.

You’re the last person who should comment on manchilds and psychological growth.

You’re entire persona here is so pathetic that it would have to be a troll job to be serious, but since it’s not it becomes even worse.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7067 on: September 11, 2018, 08:14:57 PM »
/read but no response  :-\
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7068 on: September 11, 2018, 08:17:12 PM »
Assimilate.

You just agreed that women can’t use the computer and agree with incel like chad statements.

You’re the last person who should comment on manchilds and psychological growth.

Pick 10 random girls out of a shopping mall. I bet you no more than 2 or 3 know how to decently use a computer.

:trumps

BisMarckie

« Reply #7069 on: September 11, 2018, 08:17:16 PM »
Time to escalate the situation dude, you know where she works. Go there every day and leave some letters written with blood.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7070 on: September 11, 2018, 08:18:52 PM »

You’re entire persona here is so pathetic that it would have to be a troll job to be serious, but since it’s not it becomes even worse.
My persona here is actually pretty amazing. Not sure what you're talking about.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7071 on: September 11, 2018, 08:20:49 PM »
You’re persona here is obnoxious internet tough guy.

Which is pretty sad to do an a small neogaf spin off thread.

You’re a low rent version of AiA but without anything that comes off as not try hard.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #7072 on: September 11, 2018, 08:22:52 PM »
/read but no response  :-\

Haha lol maybe I shouldnt have asker her to go swimming  ::)

What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7073 on: September 11, 2018, 08:24:33 PM »
Assimilate.

Pick 10 random girls out of a shopping mall. I bet you no more than 2 or 3 know how to decently use a computer.

Why would a grown man be at a shopping mall annoying teenagers?

But since you have such a small scale of vision I know you chose it because you think that’s the only place women could possibly be.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7074 on: September 11, 2018, 08:29:12 PM »
Assimilate.

Why would a grown man be at a shopping mall annoying teenagers?

But since you have such a small scale of vision I know you chose it because you think that’s the only place women could possibly be.
I saw a post of you at a mall holding up anime toys or some shit so i figured you'd be familiar with that type of environment.

You’re persona here is obnoxious internet tough guy.

:hmph bet you won't say that to my face

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7075 on: September 11, 2018, 08:33:57 PM »
I saw a post of you at a mall holding up anime toys or some shit so i figured you'd be familiar with that type of environment.
No you did'nt.

bet you won't say that to my face
And yes I would. This kind of posturing of the internet is pretty lame, but I don't know what you look like anyway. Because unlike most people here you don't post anything about you. Making your whole act pretty suspect and probably made up.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7076 on: September 11, 2018, 08:45:01 PM »
 :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #7077 on: September 11, 2018, 09:29:48 PM »
Assi vs. Rahx MMA fight!

My money's on Rahx easily.
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7078 on: September 11, 2018, 09:36:12 PM »
And yes I would. This kind of posturing of the internet is pretty lame, but I don't know what you look like anyway. Because unlike most people here you don't post anything about you. Making your whole act pretty suspect and probably made up.
What's my act? I say it how i see it. You were applauding me for it a few days ago now it's an 'act'?

You weirdo.

BisMarckie

« Reply #7079 on: September 11, 2018, 09:36:13 PM »
Assi "The Barber" Beefcake vs. Rahx Horowitz

That's a PPV that would have made Ted Turner win :mjcry