Author Topic: Is the world burning?  (Read 244708 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Is the world burning?
« Reply #3362 on: July 25, 2020, 06:08:37 AM »
On one hand, the White House is spreading propaganda that would make other dictatorships blush.

On the other, she’s pretty hot for a press secretary.

I think it balances out.
Margs

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3363 on: July 25, 2020, 10:36:39 AM »
does it tho
dog

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3364 on: July 25, 2020, 03:12:55 PM »
Don't worry stro... Professor Benjamin Pwns says there's no internal violence on the horizon
每天生气

shosta

每天生气

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3367 on: July 25, 2020, 08:07:45 PM »
Shit in Louisville looks wild: A heavily armed black militia group from Atlanta has arrived to back up the protesters against the heavily armed police, and there's now a heavily armed white militia group in all camo that are out to protest the black militia group, so in this one or two block area you have like 300 people with rifles and shotguns that all hate each other for different reasons and are ready to cause some chaos.

(Image removed from quote.)

Cops shot but did not kill three of the NFAC (Not Fucking Around Collalition :lol ) members over night
They look like some very great people on both sides  :trumps
🤴

shosta

« Reply #3368 on: July 25, 2020, 08:58:55 PM »
Shut up you bootlicker
每天生气

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #3371 on: July 29, 2020, 01:33:03 AM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/28/us/umbrella-man-associated-white-supremacist-group-george-floyd/index.html

Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says

Minneapolis(CNN)Minneapolis police have identified a suspect whom they believe helped initiate the riots and destruction in the city following the killing of George Floyd.

According to a search warrant filed earlier this week, which was obtained by CNN affiliate WCCO, the man is associated with the "Aryan Cowboys," which the Anti-Defamation League lists as a White supremacist prison and street gang. The warrant does not label them as a White supremacist group, but describes them as a "known prison gang out of Minnesota and Kentucky."

Video of the "Umbrella Man" went viral after protesters in Minneapolis confronted and filmed him on May 27 while he was in the act of smashing several windows of an AutoZone store.

An arson investigator wrote in a search warrant affidavit that the man also spray painted the words "free sh*t for everyone zone" on the doors of the AutoZone. Not long after he smashed in the windows, looting began, and a bit later the AutoZone was set on fire, the affidavit said.

"This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city," Sgt. Erika Christensen, a Minneapolis police arson investigator, wrote in the affidavit, which was filed in court on Monday.

"Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling 'Umbrella Man,' the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual's sole aim was to incite violence."

Christensen said in the warrant that police recently received a tip regarding the identity of "Umbrella Man."

The tipster told the investigator that the man "wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors."

Remember kids, a shield is the best defense against a gladio.

Tripon

« Reply #3372 on: August 03, 2020, 04:16:40 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Tripon

« Reply #3374 on: August 05, 2020, 10:06:27 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3375 on: August 06, 2020, 06:08:10 PM »
frat bros  :rofl

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3376 on: August 07, 2020, 08:53:22 PM »
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Some Black Lives Matter protesters in Salt Lake City could face up to life in prison if they’re convicted of splashing red paint and smashing windows during a protest, a potential punishment that stands out among demonstrators arrested around the country and one that critics say doesn’t fit the alleged crime.

The felony criminal mischief charges are more serious because they carry a gang enhancement. Prosecutors said Wednesday that’s justified because the protesters worked together to cause thousands of dollars in damage, but watchdogs called the use of the 1990s-era law troubling, especially in the context of criminal justice reform and minority communities.

“This is so far beyond just the enforcement of the law, it feels retaliatory,” said Madalena McNeil, who is facing a potential life sentence over felony criminal mischief and riot charges. Charging documents say she bought red paint at a Home Depot before the July 9 demonstration sparked by a fatal police shooting ruling. She later yelled at and shifted her weight as if to slam into police during the demonstration, charges state.

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

Pennywise

shosta

每天生气

shosta

« Reply #3381 on: August 16, 2020, 02:02:00 PM »
每天生气

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #3382 on: August 18, 2020, 03:59:56 AM »
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #3384 on: August 18, 2020, 07:25:51 AM »
no one:

Old woman: Good for you, well done!

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #3385 on: August 19, 2020, 06:54:43 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3386 on: August 19, 2020, 06:57:22 PM »
when your slave labor are too sick to put out fires in a pandemic  :doge

are there any private contractors for fire fighting that don't use slaves?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 07:36:56 PM by filler »

shosta

« Reply #3387 on: August 20, 2020, 12:00:34 PM »
Freaking out about Santa Cruz right now.
每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3388 on: August 20, 2020, 12:15:24 PM »
when your slave labor are too sick to put out fires in a pandemic  :doge

are there any private contractors for fire fighting that don't use slaves?

None that don't cost money.
©@©™

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

Tripon

« Reply #3390 on: August 20, 2020, 08:46:34 PM »

shosta

每天生气

Tripon

« Reply #3393 on: August 21, 2020, 07:19:49 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

shosta

« Reply #3395 on: August 21, 2020, 10:31:39 PM »
riotous, you have to protect vegankitty at all costs!
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #3396 on: August 21, 2020, 10:53:11 PM »
filler you can't like that post because you don't know what I'm talking about because you refuse to join the discord
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3397 on: August 21, 2020, 11:19:49 PM »
I only like exclusives when they're on nintendo  :miyamoto

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3398 on: August 22, 2020, 04:00:45 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53856776

Local officials in Florida have approved the release of 750 million mosquitoes that have been genetically modified to reduce local populations.

Hope they mean Floridians 

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #3399 on: August 22, 2020, 04:10:19 PM »
This world is burning. And you know why. YOU

shosta

« Reply #3400 on: August 23, 2020, 09:01:21 PM »
These fires got me fucked up pretty bad. Just staring at the fire tracker every day and checking Facebook and wondering if my peeps are alright :goty
每天生气

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3401 on: August 24, 2020, 12:28:47 AM »
Police shot a black man in the back in Kenosha, Wisconsin. He's not dead (yet) and there's video.

Tripon

shosta

每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3404 on: August 24, 2020, 04:38:51 AM »
https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1297721479711334401
Wtf

Never break up a fight between women brehs

Riots and fires, apparently the kids were in the car  :notlikethis
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 05:02:56 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3405 on: August 24, 2020, 07:40:46 AM »
Never break up a fight between women brehs

just fuck off

Cauliflower Of Love

Tripon

« Reply #3408 on: August 26, 2020, 01:14:07 PM »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3409 on: August 26, 2020, 05:16:34 PM »
There's video of all of it. After the shooter killed a couple protesters and realizes he can't outrun the protestors who are trying to apprehend him, he tries walking towards the cops and swat trucks with his hands up but they don't do anything. They just assumed a white dude with a gun is probably okay. Despite the crowd around them screaming that he just shot some people.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3410 on: August 26, 2020, 08:54:58 PM »
It was only a matter of time before this white Gun/Trump culture lead to this. Shame it was a teenager.

I say shame and I mean it in two ways. It is a shame a 17 year old kid did this and it will impact his life terribly. And it should. He should go to jail.

But I understand some mercy is possible, but knowing how things work that will be the focus. If this was a 30+ year old it would be a different story. A 17 year old will get some mercy. Which I’m not sure he should. As that will become the story and the sticking point. Not the fact that this whole militia gun culture effect that Trump endorsers lead to this. Not that these people have decided they are the true Patriots and have to fight this injustice...the injustice that is people mad at the flawed and racist system that leads to anger and protests and maybe riots. They will not focus that this 17 year old and his actions are a product of an American Culture gone wrong. The one our president encourages and feeds off of. These people weaponize what is to be American. They weaponize the flag as a symbol of their ideology. And their ideology is dangerous because it thinks America and this President can not and should not be critiqued. Which is funny, because those things are the most American things you can do.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 09:03:53 PM by Rahxephon91 »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3411 on: August 26, 2020, 09:28:15 PM »
but none were as close to the election ;)

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3412 on: August 26, 2020, 09:44:44 PM »
I’m sure, but this one is a bit more sensationalist. And because my own bias I feel a bit more conflicted, because the shooter is only 17. 17 year old dudes are dumb and make stupid mistakes. I feel for the kid in that regard. But on the flip side I also really dislike what I identify as the culture this kid is from and probably influenced his actions. I don’t care for these self imposed militia people that come out to oppose these protests. I only think they are coming from beliefs and thoughts I in no way agree with. Beliefs I think are really dangerous and indicative of pretty much everything Trump.  So in a way I think it’s sad and I see this kid as a victim. But also because I hate where he’s coming from I think he should be punished. Where in a more normal time, I’d be all for mercy and forgiveness.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #3413 on: August 26, 2020, 09:48:10 PM »
I don't have a lot of sympathy for a 17 who doesn't know that murdering people is bad.  Especially when the motivation is to be a little fascist. 

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

shosta

« Reply #3415 on: August 26, 2020, 11:32:31 PM »
He's a deeply misguided kid who made a terrible mistake. It's just sad that our society produced this.
每天生气

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #3416 on: August 26, 2020, 11:33:46 PM »
I don't have a lot of sympathy for a 17 who doesn't know that murdering people is bad.  Especially when the motivation is to be a little fascist.

I have less than zero sympathy for him. This is a country that closes its eyes when black children are killed by crazy people and elects a racist president who turns a blind eye to all of it. Fuck him.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3417 on: August 26, 2020, 11:35:00 PM »
You guys are using a lot of words to not blame the actual cause here: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War. Multiplayer reveal coming September 9th.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3418 on: August 27, 2020, 06:48:12 AM »
Right wing media figures are rallying around the kid. Shapiro, Carlson, Coulter, the redsteeze guy, etc.