Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1792401 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
There is not enough space on this board for the amount of Uguu's I want to post
:9

Robo

If I were asian, I'd probably do the same thing, no uguu.
obo

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
i don't think i've seen an actual asian weaboo before and never thought I would.
___

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
you will never be a real asian weeaboo. :fbm

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I got off at the wrong bus stop a few years ago and walked alone through downtown Oakland at late night.  That was scarier than any horror movie. 
What part?  Oakland's pretty nice at night.  Just don't go to the Library or Lake Merrit next to it because there's no street lights.  My friend's rowing team was practicing in there once and hit a floater.  A couple years before that, I was actually walking to either a cafe or liquor store across the street from library and I could see one guy on the corner of the other block signal to his buddy down the block by tapping his head and I grabbed my friend and we did a 180, they were probably going to jump us.

The real DOWNTOWN area with all the big buildings is really nice though.  Lots of great restaurants and...there's people in them.  The best pizza I ever had was in Mr. Pizza Man (run by czech's so maybe the name doesn't sound so weird?).  One time I was waiting for my pizza and I see a drug dealer come in and pay for a $2 pizza/coke combo with a franklin and he threw it away after a couple bites.  I can't think of any other city with pizza so good that it takes drug money off the street.

Mupepe

• Icon
they hit a floater :lol

I leave floaters all the time when I use the toilet that doesn't flush all the way here at work

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
a floating body

cool breeze

I hate that forum.   What's with all the external links to things like a movie of him and a movie of Dragon Ball Z as if we didn't know what Super Saiyan meant.  God, those people are weird.  They're posting at WYL too, I've noticed. 

probably also has a blog and wants to cross post it or something

I can't really judge him too poorly.  When I was younger I planned to make an entire system where I'd have tubes going into my hair that would spray gold paint around.  It would have been a kick ass Halloween costume.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 04:55:35 PM by Linkzg »

Mupepe

• Icon
a floating body
It was a joke ???

But Oakland is pretty shitty so I could totally see a giant floating turd there.

Mupepe

• Icon
I always wonder what asian fathers think of their kids who act like that.  I mean, American boys nowadays are pretty feminine too but Christ!  That's a whole different thing right there.  That's homo as fuck.

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
I always wonder what asian fathers think of their kids who act like that.  I mean, American boys nowadays are pretty feminine too but Christ!  That's a whole different thing right there.  That's homo as fuck.

i would beat the fuck out of my (theoretical) kid if he pulled that shit
うぐう

Robo

All I'm sayin' is, he'd better have already learned Reraise.
obo

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
Oh god, that guy is a gigantic tool, says "you are not a real gamer if you don't like Monster Hunter", as if there is any way to measure, what a dork.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

the only way to measure.

Ninja

You can't even get achievements in Monster Hunter.
wat

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
you're not a real gamer if you go around saying things like "you're not a real gamer if..."
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
wait a minute
sup

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
You're not a real gamer unless you've seen another gamer showing their penis on a xbla/psn game. :smug
©ZH

Bulleta©™®

I'm not a real gamer, woohoo!  No, that isn't an invitation.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
My gaming habits has shrunk to playing shitty flash games to kill time. I'm not a gamer... anymore  :'(
:9

etiolate

everyone talking about games guilted me into playing this week

I got frustrated with L4D2 yesterday because I've had the game 48 hours and yet my group was more clueless than I was. I should have at least a week of being the biggest noob. I cannot be outnoobed yet. It is not right.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
My gaming habits has shrunk to playing shitty flash games to kill time. I'm not a gamer... anymore  :'(
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/kinect

remedy that honey.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
I played Mass Effect 2 the other day. But then Smooth Groove told me I played it wrong, so I guess I'm not a real gamer either. :'(

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Don't worry.  I don't think anyone is a real gamer unless they have at least 3 GPUs in their rig.   :tophat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

Shitty flash games are the future of gaming. Slap some motion controls in there, and you've got a $60 AAA release.
©@©™

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Lately I've only been interested in playing Fat Princess.  :-\

95% of the time, I have hundreds of more points than the rest of my team and the other team. They should basically let me be the Grim Reaper all the time, not just between games. :smug

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gets boring pretty quickly though... :fbm
[close]
(|)

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
I played Mass Effect 2 the other day. But then Smooth Groove told me I played it wrong, so I guess I'm not a real gamer either. :'(

Did you love the game?

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Did you love the game?
It was alright. But be warned; this is a flawed opinion, for I played it wrong.

Bulleta©™®

everyone talking about games guilted me into playing this week

I got frustrated with L4D2 yesterday because I've had the game 48 hours and yet my group was more clueless than I was. I should have at least a week of being the biggest noob. I cannot be outnoobed yet. It is not right.

Well, you have my # to noob it up with you.

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow

Did you love the game?
It was alright.

Yeah you don't know shit.

Hey Red Scarlet, just a question, how many times did you ban me? The more you hit me the more

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.

Did you love the game?
It was alright.

Hey Red Scarlet, just a question, how many times did you ban me? The more you hit me the more

Damn she's quick.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

95% of the time, I have hundreds of more points than the rest of my team and the other team. They should basically let me be the Grim Reaper all the time, not just between games. :smug

[close]

wtf you have a ps3 but we aint psbuddies? fuck you
UNF

Bulleta©™®

Did you love the game?
It was alright.

I banned mostly people being jerks to each other mainly.

Smooth Groove

That's a weird forum that you modded.

Bulleta©™®

Every forum is weird though.  :teehee

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

[close]

I just set up my own account a few minutes ago and added you. Well first I fucked up and sent a message then I added you.

Then I come back here and you're riding my ass about not adding you.  ::)

PSN: lennedsay, for whoever want to add me  :-*
(|)

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

[close]

I just set up my own account a few minutes ago and added you. Well first I fucked up and sent a message then I added you.

Then I come back here and you're riding my ass about not adding you.  ::)

PSN: lennedsay, for whoever want to add me  :-*

:smug
UNF

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa

Did you love the game?

you played it on easy and skipped most of the content.  you should be ashamed
pcp

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Demi, leper this filth

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

Smooth Groove

Brobzoid's complains just boiled down to ME2 not being the same as a real conversation with a person.  Get some friends, loser. 

Phoenix Dark

Dunno if RS banned me or not. Most of my gaming forum bans came from Sporsk and Dragona

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Brobzoid's complains just boiled down to ME2 not being the same as a real conversation with a person.  Get some friends, loser. 

smh. catching feelings over some pixels.   :violin

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
I will cut you

Smooth Groove

smh. catching feelings over some pixels.   :violin

Only feeling I caught is pity for your lonely, pathetic existence. 

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Did you love the game?

you played it on easy and skipped most of the content.  you should be ashamed

Yeah, that's not too good.
dog

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Had I known having a tempered opinion on the cheesy sci-fi du jour would rile up the internet warriors I would have taken my criticism to gaf.  :spin

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Had I known having a tempered opinion on the cheesy sci-fi du jour would rile up the internet warriors I would have taken my criticism to gaf.  :spin

Well then I guess you just better :patel
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Darkpen just got banned from WYL. :lol
dog

Phoenix Dark

to no one's tears

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Pretty much. Darkpen messed with the wrong GAF mod.  :maf
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 10:15:32 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Bulleta©™®

He got banned yesterday.  I wasn't an admin though. 

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Yep, looks like his last post was early yesterday morning. Noisome said he'd talk about it later, so I guess we'll know what he went down then.
dog

archie4208

Pretty much. Darkpen messed with the wrong GAF mod.  :maf

Don't you mean former mod?  :teehee

...:'(

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
WYL is now on my auto report list.

reported.

lordoftherink

Yep, looks like his last post was early yesterday morning. Noisome said he'd talk about it later, so I guess we'll know what he went down then.

TheGreatDave explained
Basically, Red Scarlet kinda told Costanza some stuff from the mod section on GAF about why he was banned, and Costanza told Darkpen that stuff. Darkpen responded by telling Kagari, the GAF mod, what he knew, she told Evilore, Evilore freaked out that this forum was getting "insider info" from GAF, de-mod'd her.

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
Costanza told Darkpen