Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3162540 times)

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #9780 on: April 09, 2020, 05:25:28 PM »
:dead

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #9781 on: April 09, 2020, 05:41:45 PM »

lol
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #9783 on: April 09, 2020, 05:58:46 PM »
Can’t fault the boyfriend here. :playa

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #9784 on: April 09, 2020, 06:00:42 PM »
Dude was playing a game for two hours, then jacking it for 4.

Obviously worked out that he made a huge mistake pretty quickly inviting her over. Either that or he cares more about the dog than the girl.
Spud

Drainage

« Reply #9785 on: April 09, 2020, 06:05:32 PM »
the dealbreaker is he didn't answer those texts right away

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9786 on: April 09, 2020, 06:06:08 PM »
He just wanted to play some vidya in these trying times  :-\
🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #9787 on: April 09, 2020, 06:07:15 PM »
playing vidya, getting lunch prepared for me and having a beer in the yard sounds exactly like my WFH experience.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #9788 on: April 09, 2020, 06:57:06 PM »
Disgusting fucks. Ban them and expose their identities.

Posting quotes from resetera :nope
A corporation exposing real names and address’ :ohyeah

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9789 on: April 09, 2020, 07:48:48 PM »
NewsBot is one of the mods here. He also operates Project Umbrella and does alternative translations of the Japanese text - sans the unnecessary alterations or additions made by the official translators.

Resident Evil Lore literalism.  :wiseau

https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/5rskq2/comment/dda9w6q
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #9790 on: April 09, 2020, 08:42:47 PM »
Disgusting fucks. Ban them and expose their identities.

Posting quotes from resetera :nope
A corporation exposing real names and address’ :ohyeah

era hate capitalism so much they're mad someone didnt get a $50 'tip' on buying $9 worth of groceries?

that kind of overhead markup looks more to me like someone trying to buy drugs on their credit card and not getting the delivery person they wanted, more than poor wage slave gig economy exploitation.

$50 tip on $9 grocery bill breh.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #9791 on: April 09, 2020, 09:10:29 PM »
User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory Whataboutism in a Sensitive Thread

It feels there is a massive minimizing of the countless woman and children being raped in ICE camps by the guards under the willing allowances of the Trump administration. Is Biden going to continue the industrialized rape concentration camps because if he isn’t then this is that moral quandary of 1000s possibility 10s of thousands being raped under permission of the trump govt and voting for accused rapist Biden who won’t continue the camps. That doesn’t minimize anything Biden does but it does offer perspective

benjipwns

« Reply #9792 on: April 09, 2020, 09:11:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/with-the-current-pandemic-i-think-xbox-1st-party-being-cross-gen-just-became-an-even-better-deal.181722/
User banned (1 week): Using a pandemic to create a platform warring thread, history of infractions
Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread.
:lol

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #9793 on: April 09, 2020, 09:12:55 PM »
User Banned (1 Month): Inflammatory Whataboutism in a Sensitive Thread

It feels there is a massive minimizing of the countless woman and children being raped in ICE camps by the guards under the willing allowances of the Trump administration. Is Biden going to continue the industrialized rape concentration camps because if he isn’t then this is that moral quandary of 1000s possibility 10s of thousands being raped under permission of the trump govt and voting for accused rapist Biden who won’t continue the camps. That doesn’t minimize anything Biden does but it does offer perspective

benjipwns

« Reply #9794 on: April 09, 2020, 11:10:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-have-a-talk-on-how-we-treat-sexual-assault-victims-on-this-site.181172/post-30932244
the staff probably need to have a meeting with specific users that this issue affects about how to go forward and it cannot be for one segregated thread, it has to apply for all political threads. victims of any kind of sexual assault, abuse, harassment, rape, anything, deserve to be able to comfortably participate in any political thread they want. giving them some separate thread because all the other threads can't possibly be moderated accordingly in a way the forum should already be doing (emphasis on this) would be a total insult to all the affected users that are just trying to make this forum a better place.
Was gunna post, but this sums it up
This has happened regarding other marginalized communities here and has made a positive impact.
I agree with you.
:hyper

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #9795 on: April 09, 2020, 11:17:48 PM »
2020 raped summit

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #9796 on: April 09, 2020, 11:23:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/with-the-current-pandemic-i-think-xbox-1st-party-being-cross-gen-just-became-an-even-better-deal.181722/
User banned (1 week): Using a pandemic to create a platform warring thread, history of infractions
Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread.
:lol
I don't remember seeing this anywhere in the rules. :hmph
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #9797 on: April 09, 2020, 11:29:28 PM »
You'd think a video game forum wouldn't be so concerned about "platform wars" due to the traffic it drives. Instead they would just apply the regular rules against hostility/inflammatory/etc. to keep it from getting out of control.

edit: oh wait, this is the forum where the staff members imploded multiple times over Epic Games Store

benjipwns

« Reply #9798 on: April 09, 2020, 11:40:01 PM »
THE CHEEBO ORIGIN STORY: https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-sanders-drops-out-of-presidential-race.181037/post-30946293
Quote from: Cheebo
I lived through the 2000 election and recount. Nader voters were in my mind, without question, responsible for Bush's victory. If even a tiny small percentage of them voted Gore instead Bush would not have won. We would never have the Iraq War. We would have treated global warming like a national threat nearly 20 years ago.

If even just a small amount of them voted Gore instead it wouldn't even matter that the Florida GOP fucked up the ballot. I still have the mental scars from that horrid election.

I feel like those who think non-voting/voting third party do not matter must be young. Because I can't fathom following that election closely and the hell Bush unleashed after and come away thinking voting third party/not voting when a nominee is too moderate is a good idea.

A key reason voting third party/not voting in a tight election still haunts me is I supported Nader in that election. I was one of the fools who thought Gore was too moderate and there wasn't enough difference between Gore and Bush.

Experiencing the hell that is unleashed when young people decide a Democrat is too moderate to support in a general election is not something I ever want to face again.

benjipwns

« Reply #9799 on: April 09, 2020, 11:50:27 PM »
Quote from: thehunter116
It was less you and more in general but the [Warren] snake thing is tied to Eve being a sinner and is kind of sexist.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #9800 on: April 10, 2020, 12:02:11 AM »
Quote from: thehunter116
It was less you and more in general but the [Warren] snake thing is tied to Eve being a sinner and is kind of sexist.

Not the fact she was a cunt? Okay then.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9801 on: April 10, 2020, 02:22:32 AM »
Traveling ?
:yikes

https://www.resetera.com/threads/overtourism-needs-to-be-tackled-after-covid19-has-passed.182181/

Start with cruise ships (ok) but quickly devolves into people putting photos on IG.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9802 on: April 10, 2020, 02:24:44 AM »
Travel also helps to break down preconceived notions of people outside your sphere of association, broadens your horizons, and helps keep our world global and connected

People who need their ideas changed aren’t traveling there in the first place

:expert
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9803 on: April 10, 2020, 02:30:47 AM »
excel has taken a backseat to US politics punditry, it seems. She's currently trying to berate Swedes about their Corona policies starting here :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-sweden-being-careless-about-corona-following-a-dangerous-path-like-the-uk.175454/post-30912588
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #9804 on: April 10, 2020, 02:34:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/overtourism-needs-to-be-tackled-after-covid19-has-passed.182181/
I honestly think, at least for Millennials and younger, it won't be a problem when you account the trauma this lcokdown will cause, coupled with the depression that will follow.
See, nothing to worry about.

benjipwns

« Reply #9805 on: April 10, 2020, 02:42:36 AM »
Quote from: incelsiorlef
There isn't even concrete evidence that herd immunity is possible.
oh, well then I guess that's that

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #9806 on: April 10, 2020, 02:43:32 AM »
excel has taken a backseat to US politics punditry, it seems. She's currently trying to berate Swedes about their Corona policies starting here :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-is-sweden-being-careless-about-corona-following-a-dangerous-path-like-the-uk.175454/post-30912588

Pretty low to shame a frontline corona hero m8 :wag

(ice)

benjipwns

« Reply #9807 on: April 10, 2020, 02:47:50 AM »
And most importantly people with no melanin are still going to their country houses and helping it spread to the rest of the country.
The public transports have been cut down so the few busses and trains are jam fucking packed in mornings.
And guess who are packed into those trains? Fucking blattar like me, with low wage jobs like me and often jobs with very fucking little security.
Note that Stockholm is run by the fucking rightwing who just before this where gonna fire several hundred doctors and nurses.
Even worse, it appears to be run by the MODERATE Party supported by the CENTRE Party.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9808 on: April 10, 2020, 02:58:42 AM »
Guys, we've literally had multiple elections decided by random chance just these last few years because the vote tallies were exact ties.

Have you ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/democratic-presidential-primaries-caucuses-april-ot-lemon-its-april-discussion-guidelines-in-op.178483/post-30959424
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #9809 on: April 10, 2020, 03:01:18 AM »
Quote from: RedMercury
I really hate the whole "but what about the economy" stuff. We're going to have to go through a very hard time and changes are going to have to be made and advocacy will need to happen to better protect people in the future but I hate putting lives at the altar of the economy.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9810 on: April 10, 2020, 03:06:18 AM »
Is RedMercury AI generated now ?

They need to put the development of the vaccine on overdrive.

Push the "nitro" button on research you fools !
 :science

https://www.resetera.com/threads/coronavirus-may-%E2%80%98reactivate%E2%80%99-in-cured-patients-korean-cdc-says.181989/post-30964161

Well, isnt this thing the perfect killing machine?

No, not really ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/novel-coronavirus-covid-19-resources-and-discussion-thread-discussion-guidelines-in-op.171547/post-30964791
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #9811 on: April 10, 2020, 03:08:00 AM »
Guys, we've literally had multiple elections decided by random chance just these last few years because the vote tallies were exact ties. Every vote actually does count.

Have you ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/democratic-presidential-primaries-caucuses-april-ot-lemon-its-april-discussion-guidelines-in-op.178483/post-30959424
No, Dude Abides is the only one making any sense in that thread. They don't decide the type of elections they're talking about with random chance because recounts occur and the vote counts then change.

The guy doing a probability of a one vote difference has to do it occurring over multiple recounts and never changing the result. Which literally does make it borderline impossible to happen.

ShutUp

« Reply #9813 on: April 10, 2020, 03:13:46 AM »
ERA so effortlessly brushes off the economy talk because they both don't understand how devastating the world coming to a grinding halt will end up being long term and they do nothing to contribute so they don't give a fuck. At least until the delays for the MCU and their vidya gamin' really starts piling up anyways.

benjipwns

« Reply #9814 on: April 10, 2020, 03:15:33 AM »
from the link to Biden VP top ten in that primary thread:
The New Mexico governor isn't well-known nationally -- despite serving three terms in the House
:doge :doge :doge :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9815 on: April 10, 2020, 03:20:14 AM »
Top Ten Anime VP proposals for Biden.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #9816 on: April 10, 2020, 03:20:24 AM »
They think the "economy" is some separate literal entity that goes around and operates on its own in these big numbers literally above society like a god, not that it's the sum of every activity on the planet, so every restaurant shutting down and every grocery store turning into a vacant ghost town because you've ordered everyone to stay locked in their homes for a year (the thread context of RedMercury's comment) isn't anything to do with "the economy" somehow. Probably because they're stupid. He wants to put "lives above the economy" not realizing that lives are the economy.

benjipwns

« Reply #9817 on: April 10, 2020, 03:25:21 AM »
They need to put the development of the vaccine on overdrive.

Push the "nitro" button on research you fools !
and 18 months would mark the fastest production of any vaccine of any kind in medical history)"
It’ll happen. You see, our oligarchs have realized covid is bad for business, so they will throw money at the issue and implement whatever it takes to get a vaccine out fast and have the economy back to normal, so it can keep serving them.
:science

benjipwns

« Reply #9818 on: April 10, 2020, 03:38:00 AM »
Universal Studios is going to stay closed throughout May and will start furloughing part timers.

In two weeks, Union leaders at Disney are going to hold a meeting and I'm expecting the worst.

At what point will it take for Rich to throw money at Republicans to remove Trump and Pence from office?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9819 on: April 10, 2020, 03:38:18 AM »
"We" didn't elect his dumb ass. The mouth-breathing 1/3 of the country that lives in the middle of nowhere yet somehow holds far more electoral power than they deserve did.
Did you canvass for Clinton? Did you push back against in-person and online smears and bad-faith attacks? Did you lay out facts and attempt to argue whenever possible what the election was about and the consequences of a Trump presidency would be?

If not, then yes, you elected Trump. You may not feel responsible, and nobody will hold you to account for it, but we all had a part in this.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot5-guidance-recommends-quarantining-poliera.178039/post-30945903
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #9820 on: April 10, 2020, 03:40:08 AM »
Quote from: Labor
First of all, Clinton won the popular vote. The electoral college chose Trump to line their own pockets.
:neogaf

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9821 on: April 10, 2020, 03:40:26 AM »
Quote from: B-Dubs
That's not how the electoral college works dude. Trump won because of about 80,000 white people in the midwest. That's it, that's why he won. If we want to blame anyone, it's them.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot5-guidance-recommends-quarantining-poliera.178039/post-30947112
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9822 on: April 10, 2020, 03:42:56 AM »
Quote from: TheHunter
The 80s really did a number on this country didn't it.
Thanks Reagan and Thatcher!

Bible, History, Politics... Is there a thing this man is not a scholar on ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot5-guidance-recommends-quarantining-poliera.178039/post-30947454
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 03:53:01 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #9823 on: April 10, 2020, 03:44:01 AM »
restera is literally the tiniest microcosm of things that do not matter.
YIKES CAN SOMEONE REPORT THIS POST FOR ME

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9824 on: April 10, 2020, 03:59:43 AM »
Where is the vaccine Rich !? Theme parks are dying here !
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #9825 on: April 10, 2020, 04:33:40 AM »
[SCENE: SMOKE FILLED ROOM AT THE TOP OF RICH CEO HQ]

RICH 1: "Gentleman, we've stopped the Benard. But now our theme parks are threatened by this virus thing. What should we do?"
RICH 2: "We double down. Put all our money, all our columnists, on Team Biden."
RICH 3: "But will it work?"
RICH 1: "I'm afraid it won't this time, it's become a cult. Our money has no power anymore. This might be the end of our good times in The Economy."

*The doors burst open*

THUG 1: "I may be able to help you gentleman. For a price..."

jorma

« Reply #9826 on: April 10, 2020, 04:40:29 AM »
And most importantly people with no melanin are still going to their country houses and helping it spread to the rest of the country.
The public transports have been cut down so the few busses and trains are jam fucking packed in mornings.
And guess who are packed into those trains? Fucking blattar like me, with low wage jobs like me and often jobs with very fucking little security.
Note that Stockholm is run by the fucking rightwing who just before this where gonna fire several hundred doctors and nurses.
Even worse, it appears to be run by the MODERATE Party supported by the CENTRE Party.

You forgot the green party. Which is kinda important since the dude in charge of public transport in stockholm is from the green party  :doge

you also forgot about the christians, which is ok because everyone else does doo.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9827 on: April 10, 2020, 04:56:05 AM »
Quote from: ManaByte
CCPNN won't air the coronavirus briefings because ORANGE MAN BAD and their mentally deficient WH reporter makes them look like idiots, now they're crying that the White House won't allow the health officials on their propaganda broadcasts

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/coronavirus-global-pandemic-ot-wuhan-got-you-all-in-check.1521975/post-257723106
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9828 on: April 10, 2020, 05:02:23 AM »
NPC quote: "965 deaths yesterday. Today 964 deaths. The lockdown works. Look at the curve. The curve will save us. Look at our facts."

The facts are now a lie. Are we even over the annual flu death count yet? What about the pneumonia graph as per above? What about vaccines for flu that don't even work?

The public will start to see it and we'll go back to normal. The globalist elite lost this one already. Celebrities are starting to share the real facts which will give the working person faith in common sense and stand up to the lying media.

The real crisis here is human worry, enforced by the MSM. Worry and the virus are two different things, we are worried when we shouldn't be. I'm bored of GAF's thread of model sharing, it's BS.

Find faith, find truth. I'm sure I'll get banned for not believing in your facts. As I predicted before, coronavirus denial is actually a punishable thing on social media. And it is whatever they say it is on that day. Thought control. That's the disease. This is the reality of the coronavirus - fake news perpetuated by good well-meaning folk like you I assume eot eot and the MSM.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/coronavirus-global-pandemic-ot-wuhan-got-you-all-in-check.1521975/post-257721111
ὕβρις

samir

« Reply #9829 on: April 10, 2020, 05:02:34 AM »
The only thing worse than the Dutch is holier-than-thou Canadians.  :yuck

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9830 on: April 10, 2020, 05:03:52 AM »
Could this virus have been manufactured by the socialists? Because they've made some huge gains in perverting public thought about government in a short time.

Lower case socialists.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/coronavirus-global-pandemic-ot-wuhan-got-you-all-in-check.1521975/post-257721548
ὕβρις

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #9832 on: April 10, 2020, 05:08:47 AM »
I knew fucking Bernie was behind the Corona. Now I vote for biden in peace

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #9833 on: April 10, 2020, 05:09:04 AM »
[SCENE: SMOKE FILLED ROOM AT THE TOP OF RICH CEO HQ]

RICH 1: "Gentleman, we've stopped the Benard. But now our theme parks are threatened by this virus thing. What should we do?"
RICH 2: "We double down. Put all our money, all our columnists, on Team Biden."
RICH 3: "But will it work?"
RICH 1: "I'm afraid it won't this time, it's become a cult. Our money has no power anymore. This might be the end of our good times in The Economy."

*The doors burst open*

THUG 1: "I may be able to help you gentleman. For a price..."
Let me improve it for you:

[SCENE: SMOKE FILLED ROOM AT THE CIGAR LOUNGE OF THE HILTON]

Cook: "Gentleman, we've stopped the Benard. But now our theme parks are threatened by this virus thing. What should we do?"
Bezos: "We double down. Put all our money, all our columnists, on Team Biden."
Branson: "But will it work?"
Cook: "I'm afraid it won't this time, it's become a cult. Our money has no power anymore. This might be the end of our good times in The Economy."

*The doors burst open*

*secret service man 1 walks in and scouts the room*

MAN 1: "Send in THUG 1 everything is clear I don't see any CNN terrorists over"

*clap* *point* *wave*

"'You can't always get what you want' starts playing in the background"

*snort* *huff* *snort*
"I hear you losers need billions and billions and billions and billions for your failing businesses. Shame you didn't support my campaign.
Really such a shame, now that I have they keys of the treasury, Steve could've given you so many amazing bailouts your head would spin.
Now maybe if you did something.... you know something nice, not nasty, maybe I could be nice too, except to the Amazon Post I'd rather set the money on fire than give you cent Jeff.
It's all about sending a message, right fellas?"
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #9834 on: April 10, 2020, 05:14:47 AM »
ERA so effortlessly brushes off the economy talk because they both don't understand how devastating the world coming to a grinding halt will end up being long term and they do nothing to contribute so they don't give a fuck. At least until the delays for the MCU and their vidya gamin' really starts piling up anyways.

The economy wizard of Ree disagrees -

"I've said this in the past, but money isn't a force of nature, where we just shrug and say "that's the way it is"

It's a human conception. With rules which we can change at any time we choose."

https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-coronavirus-discussion-update-pm-johnson-out-of-intensive-care-but-remains-in-hospital.174910/page-241#post-30948012

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9835 on: April 10, 2020, 05:21:40 AM »
Quote from: RedMercury
the delusion of some of you is embarrassing
Come on, that's not cool, Shy is not delusional.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-sanders-drops-out-of-presidential-race.181037/post-30960510
ὕβρις

Snoopycat_

benjipwns

« Reply #9837 on: April 10, 2020, 05:47:19 AM »
Left out all the times he called people the n-word on here and on their personal facebooks, shitposting with shake, and being a whiny bitch the entire time :lol

EDIT: Wait... Cheebo would have been like 10-12 in 2000. What the fuck is he on? :lol
He said he "supported" Nader, not voted for. And it haunts him to this day.

benjipwns

« Reply #9838 on: April 10, 2020, 05:51:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trudeau-%E2%80%9Cnormality-will-not-come-back-until-we-get-a-vaccine-will-be-a-very-long-way-off-so-remain-vigilant-for-at-least-1-year.181839/post-30968619
Quote from: Typhon
The highlighted is awful and every time I have to put a mask on ... is just another reminder of the fact that things aren't right and I will never pretend everything is fine, cause it isn't.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9839 on: April 10, 2020, 05:52:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trudeau-%E2%80%9Cnormality-will-not-come-back-until-we-get-a-vaccine-will-be-a-very-long-way-off-so-remain-vigilant-for-at-least-1-year.181839/post-30968619
Quote from: Typhon
The highlighted is awful and every time I have to put a mask on ... is just another reminder of the fact that things aren't right and I will never pretend everything is fine, cause it isn't.
(Image removed from quote.)

:corona_rodney
ὕβρις