Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons  (Read 139198 times)

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: Puzzle and Dragons
« Reply #660 on: November 13, 2013, 12:26:05 PM »
Shiiiiit.  I have the makings of a really nice green balanced team now... 2 Cu Chus, Robin, and a Susano chillin' in my box too.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #661 on: November 13, 2013, 12:29:53 PM »
Susano's ult evo basically brings a 3 turn delay to the 9x balance team whereas previously they had to resort to bringing a non-balance monster. He's got good stats too.

My balance team is Cu Chu lead/friend, king woodsie, final evo toytops, green odin, and max skill ADK final evo. Pretty sure that either woodsie or odin get swapped out for Susano when I need a delay.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #662 on: November 13, 2013, 01:15:10 PM »
Oh yeah, I have an ADK, too.  I'm waiting to ultimate evo him until I can get all of my mystic knights to ADK, and then fully awaken him.  Ran Super Emeralds last night too and have some King Emeralds to save for King Woodsie, good thinking...
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #663 on: November 13, 2013, 01:28:58 PM »
decided to finaly get some tech dungeon progress and yikes are these dungeon chorish,it's a good thing bastet got light sub element because that's how i'm basicaly getting through the wood one,i'll probably do the fire one with kagutsuchi pal and the water one with a skilled siegfried pal
<----

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #664 on: November 13, 2013, 04:29:17 PM »
Finally got my Echidna fully evoed.  Now to save my stones and try to roll a Viper Orochi (what are other good blue options for a Horus team?)
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #665 on: November 13, 2013, 04:31:16 PM »
Not really sure... Blue Odin?
yar

Steve Contra

« Reply #666 on: November 13, 2013, 04:33:08 PM »
That would be sort of perfect because of the Dk/Wt awoken Odin and then I'd more room to play with my sub.
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #667 on: November 13, 2013, 04:41:23 PM »
If you're just looking for a Dk/W stat stick, you have a couple of options- Hera-Is is farmable, for one.  Not sure if she's easily obtainable with Horus teams or what.  Abyssal Neptune is another.

Neither of their skills are that impressive in a Horus team- you're probably gonna be done with most dungeons before 30 turns go by, so gravity isn't that great, and poison makes no sense- you're not trying to grind shit to death.

If it were me, I would try to get a Vampire and ultimate evo it into one of the new forms.  They're both Dk/W (or W/Dk, whichever) and have a skill that's actually useful- heartbreaking for dark orbs.
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #668 on: November 13, 2013, 07:29:50 PM »
Finally got my Echidna fully evoed.  Now to save my stones and try to roll a Viper Orochi (what are other good blue options for a Horus team?)

Siegfried is damn awesome. A lot of people run Hera-Is, but honestly heartbreakers > gravity for most purposes, heartbreaker cooldowns make big matches so much easier. You only need gravity in some specific cases.

Easy to get in Two Heroes with a Horus/Horus team.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #669 on: November 13, 2013, 11:37:37 PM »
Supposedly the Angry Birds collab is going to have skill ups for the king blobs
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #670 on: November 14, 2013, 12:03:39 AM »
Yeah, Two Heroes is one of the easiest descends, and the blue and green heartbreakers are super useful in several different teams.  Plus you can rely on getting them, rather than blowing 20-30 stones on a Godfest and getting nothing but healer girls and mystic knights.

edit:  Ooooooooh, I need to start running the Ancient Dark Dragon dungeon so I can get a Cerebrus for my future Satan team...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 12:52:54 AM by Mandark »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #671 on: November 14, 2013, 01:00:33 AM »
Good luck getting one of those to invade :P
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #672 on: November 14, 2013, 01:01:51 AM »
Yeah, if I had realized, I wouldn't have blown all the stones I'd been hoarding on the Batman REM.

But hey, I got a D/L Batman, who can have a harem full of Catwomen now...

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #673 on: November 14, 2013, 01:19:14 AM »
I pulled about 5 times on my main account, got 3 catwomen, Robin, D/D batman... and D/L Batman  :aah
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #674 on: November 14, 2013, 11:33:07 AM »
I just got more box space instead with my free event stones. I aggressively pengdra cycle though and have some skillup garbage that is going to take months to clear out.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #675 on: November 14, 2013, 11:43:29 AM »
I've recently hopped on the pengdra train... you can just run the shit out of the blue, red and green jewel dragon dungeons, the Thursday dungeon, and the first three technicals (preferably when they're on increased drop rate on Monday) and boom- lots of nice xp. An evo'd pengdra is 30k even for off color, and five of the fuckers are 150k, which is nothing to sneer at.

What's your box space at, Frag?  I'm sitting at 320 on my IAP account and feel like I need more.
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #676 on: November 14, 2013, 12:15:34 PM »
Wait you guys got  free event stones  I logged in every day and only got 1?

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #677 on: November 14, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »

you get 1 every day in your message box,if the message doesn't arrive just reset the game but it usualy arrives when the game tells you that "a new day has started"

anyway i finaly beated vesta cave and maybe i'll take this chance to go up to starlight sanctuary at least

descend material dungeon (disregard previous edit,apparently it was fake and this is the true info)

requires 60 stamina,4 fight

monster inside it,all of the dublith,except they hit for 18,518 instead,dub myth hit for 33,000

light triplit has 2 million hp and deals 9,000 damage
skills

100% full heal
increase damage by 300%
random damage between 19,000 and 50,000
leader bind
something that has to do with heart orbs

dark triplit has 3 million and half hp and deals 18,000 damage

skills

increase damage by 300%
deal random damage between 37,000 and 111,000 (yikes!)
turn 6 orbs into poison orbs
jam all the heart orbs and deal damage

light triplit can be used to skill up raphael,dark triplit can be used to skill up dark metatron

new ultimate evo stat change

ultimate normal vampire: +100 hp +50 atk
ultimate triplit vampire : +1000 hp (!) -100 rcv
ultimate light zeus : +100 hp +50 atk +30 rcv
ultimate dark zeus : +500 hp +300 atk -430 rcv
ultimate titan : +400 rcv (bringing it to -100 instead,much needed!)
ultimate hera : +100 hp +50 atk
ultimate orochi : +1500 hp (!),leader skills now trigger at 40% hp or more
ultimate susano: +100 hp +100 atk + 100 rcv,leader skill now decrease 25%
ultimate amaterasu: +200 hp + 150 rcv,leader skill is now x6 rcv
ultimate yomi: +200 hp + 100 atk + 50 rcv leader skill now let you move for 10 seconds
ultimate triplit yomi: -300 hp +700 atk -200 rcv

new godfest only monster

red sonia: dragon/devil : fire/dark : 3097/1875/165

leader: devil attack and rcv x2.5
active: turns all orb into fire/dark (perfect pal for hera-ur)

awakening: boost line fire,boost line dark,bind recovery,jamming resistance,skill boost

green sonia: dragon/balanced : wood/dark: 3238/1720/275

leader: dragon attack and rcv x2.5
active: turns all orb into wood/dark

awakening: boost wood line,boost wood orbs,boost dark line,bind recovery,+30 rcv,skill boost

angry bird collaboration skillups

red: ame-no-uzume
blue: neptune
green: kano (the wood sticker girl that you could get from that pink REM a while ago)
yellow: valkyrie (!)
white: immune to dark damage for 1 turn (no skill up)
black: kurone (the dark sticker girl)
boss red/blue (or blue/red?): water & fire atk up for 5 turns (no info on how big is the boost)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:07:38 PM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #678 on: November 14, 2013, 03:53:08 PM »
Gonna grind the fuck out of that to skill up Valk & Neptune :gladbron
yar

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #679 on: November 14, 2013, 04:31:35 PM »

you get 1 every day in your message box,if the message doesn't arrive just reset the game but it usualy arrives when the game tells you that "a new day has started"

fuck, I could have had more attempts at d/l batman  fucking hell.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #680 on: November 14, 2013, 04:35:48 PM »
Do the messages get deleted ever?  I got 21 stones in one account but only 12 in another?

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #681 on: November 15, 2013, 12:28:02 PM »
Do the messages get deleted ever?  I got 21 stones in one account but only 12 in another?

not unless you delete them yourself,it's weird you haven't got the stone...

anyway done more progress and beated tier 5 water and tier 5 wood,will probably reach starlight sanctuary by the weekend if i don't get distracted by OOH too much

meanwhile here's the new descend,it's a sort of annoying descend because everything binds you (time for those bind resistance awaken to pay up perhaps?) but the boss can be easily one shotted with a big enough blast

<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #682 on: November 17, 2013, 06:37:35 AM »
Magoose- if you still don't have a Mermaid by next weekend, run Legendary Blizzard Dragon on Master if you can.  Should drop on floor nine.  Might want to run it right as it goes active initially so you get multiple shots at it if it doesn't drop the first time.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #683 on: November 17, 2013, 07:46:58 AM »
i actualy got the legendary blizzard dragon yesterday since it was on x2 but no siren drop,i guess i'm siren repellant or something :yeshrug

gonna try ancient dark again today,last time i couldn't one shot lilith and she one shotted me instead,i wish my healer team could break the 12,000 hp barrier because all of my problem seems to be related to that >:(
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:49:05 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #684 on: November 17, 2013, 08:02:22 AM »
You gotta max level everybody to get that high I think... or use a fuck ton of +eggs.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #685 on: November 18, 2013, 07:03:31 AM »
valk is getting an alternate evo that seems to be blue (so blue/white or white/blue?) really hope they won't force me to unevolve my valk so that it can re-evolve into the new form... i swear if she gets more hp :beli some people are saying it might just be the artist screwing around but it comes from the twitter where they reveal all of the new mon

also the new pirate dragon series continue to be amazing

holy shit,if you can beat this,you can beat anything,it's basicaly all of the biweekly dragon and all of the descend boss put together in a single dungeon :o

http://zh.pad.wikia.com/wiki/%E7%9C%9F%E3%83%BB%E7%84%A1%E9%99%90%E5%9B%9E%E5%BB%8A
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:49:16 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #686 on: November 18, 2013, 10:17:37 AM »
Horus and Isis are getting ultimate evos by the end of the year too apparently.

Also, Magoose- removing ultimate evo is easier now, just need one of every color base amelit, sapphilit, etc
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #687 on: November 18, 2013, 10:43:55 AM »
Horus and Isis are getting ultimate evos by the end of the year too apparently.

Also, Magoose- removing ultimate evo is easier now, just need one of every color base amelit, sapphilit, etc

i can understand isis but horus is super OP,do they really need to make him even more OP? maybe they'll give him a sub-type attacker?

anyway i know they changed the requirement for removing ultimate but still it would be quite the waste of time and evo material
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #688 on: November 18, 2013, 10:47:35 AM »
This entire game is about wasting time

:yeshrug
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #689 on: November 18, 2013, 10:51:41 AM »
well yeah but you have to do it in an efficent manner
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #690 on: November 20, 2013, 06:56:33 AM »
zeus descend tomorrow

for fucking sake gungho give me the time to build a decent dark team! :beli

oh and pengdra village and gold dragon tommorow too,what a clusterfuck :S

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:02:30 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #691 on: November 20, 2013, 07:47:30 AM »
I fucking hate that they run Pendgra village on the same day as Green Dragon's Den.  WTF.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #692 on: November 20, 2013, 09:26:17 AM »
I fucking hate that they run Pendgra village on the same day as Green Dragon's Den.  WTF.

I know, it's like they WANT you to spend money on the game...

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #693 on: November 20, 2013, 09:48:55 AM »
I've run Room of the Mask three times today already and no fucking Mystic Mask god fucking damn it.
AMC

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #694 on: November 20, 2013, 10:01:52 AM »
I've run Room of the Mask three times today already and no fucking Mystic Mask god fucking damn it.

:lol that's why i never run room of the mask without the x2,just run OOH on weekend,you aren't guaranted the mask but at least you get something out of it even if no mask drops

I know, it's like they WANT you to spend money on the game...

eh seriously it's not that bad,doing pengdra village is worthy only for the already evoed pengdra and if you are going for them you don't need the plants in the first place
<----

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #695 on: November 20, 2013, 10:35:44 AM »

I try never to go for Mystic Masks/Dub Mythlits/Rainbow Keepers without the 2x drop rate going on.  For that matter, I get all my mystic masks from farming Ocean of Heaven on the weekends these days.

What teams you running these days?

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #696 on: November 20, 2013, 12:12:15 PM »
I also plowed through OOH for the first time the other day and didn't get one Mystic Mask. I JUST WANT TO EVOLVE MY FREYJA FUCKING HELL

My only decent team is ADK. I go with all dark Batman D/D + Lucifer some times, since it has a ton of HP. Rest are kinda garbage all-color teams.
AMC

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #697 on: November 20, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »
My healer team is getting pretty boss.  Max skilled Siren and Echidna, have two fully evo'd Warrior Rose Valks, one of which is one away from being fully skilled up. 

I still mostly run dark teams when farming, though.  I pulled twice more on the Batman REM before it left on my main account and got a d/l batman  :gladbron

Still working towards getting a balance team going, but it's been slow levelling and evoing those fuckers
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #698 on: November 20, 2013, 12:59:54 PM »
my healer team is doing decently but i don't think it can do any of the hard descends aside from hera-is (and even that i fucked up because it's still not all properly leveled up) so i think i need to put some work toward one of those boring "2x grav,delayer,heart maker" teams or alternatively get more green mon and full switch to bastet

as for skillups... i've started working toward them only recently... so far i have a level 5 skill megalodran and that's pretty much it... i've been gathering mystic knight from their dungeon waiting for the x2 and i also evoed some CoC goblins i had spare for freyja

watch me get 0 skillup from all this stuff

<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #699 on: November 21, 2013, 07:02:33 AM »
the new tech dungeon with fagan is getting released this monday,99 stamina,gives dragon x4 atk when you are at full hp and comes with the same gravity skill as kirin (so thereoticaly you could use him to skill up kirin if you want to waste all that stamina) here's a video

uh also apparently there is also a dark valkyrie coming,i don't know what they are thinking anymore

oh and a new descend with izanami,they showed the artwork (two artwork,one light,one dark version) forever ago but here is it again

EDIT: oh,this is pretty big but they are apparently jacking up the rate for the REM,less shitty monster,more rare one and some 6 star monster are permanent in the REM,this include the two new valk which apparently have attack stance water and attack stance dark but still the same leader skill
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:00:54 AM by magus »
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #700 on: November 22, 2013, 03:09:13 PM »
new event announced

■① Daily Log-in Bonuses
11/25-11/29 - 2 Magic Stones
11/30-12/4 - 2,000 Pal Points
※Bonuses will be distributed as late as 3:59 AM (PST) the following day.

■② New Technical Dungeon
Starting 11/25, Paradise of the Holy Beasts will be available (after completing the Mythic Stone Dragon Cave). There you can obtain the mighty Incarnation of Kouryu, Fagan. With the power to give 4x ATK to Dragon types when HP is full, he will give your Dragons a new purpose. More Dungeon details can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/kokhn2q.

■③ Special Event Dungeon Schedule:
11/25 - 12/8 - Dragon in Motley: by popular demand, the Dark Toy Dragon Pierdra has been chosen for his own special Dungeon. Be on the look out for the Wicked Lady - she has a random chance to appear!
11/25 - Zeus-Dios Descended!
11/26 - Heroes Descended
11/27 - Breakers
11/28 - Hera-Ur Descended!
11/29 - Hera Descended
11/30 - Takeminakata Descends!: Enjoy the debut of a challenging Dungeon starring a powerful new Japanese god.
12/1 - Athena Descended!
12/2 - Zeus Descended!
12/3 - Sword of Flames
12/4 - The Thief Descended!

■④ Awesome Daily Bonuses
2 Pal Egg Events:
 11/25-11/29 - King Metal/Jewel Dragons
 11/30-12/4 - Rare Evo Materials
2x King appearance rates for the Metal/Gold and Jewel Dragons
[We will also have a special visits from the Pengdra Village and maybe some Super Jewel King Dragons]
5x +Egg rate in the Technical Dungeons (available after completing Castle of Satan)
2x Skill Up rate

happy for take-minekata! i have thor and i've wanted to try building a light physical team for a while...
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #701 on: November 22, 2013, 03:10:18 PM »
Pierdra, Hera-Ur, Hera and Goemon for me plz.  Hope Godfest is Chinese.
yar

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #702 on: November 22, 2013, 04:36:34 PM »
Gonna try to max skill my Pierdrawn, with an eye towards an eventual Satan team (the idea is to make hearts which Vamp converts to dark orbs).  I can only imagine the survivability of a Lucifer team with a fully skilled-up black heartmaker.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #703 on: November 22, 2013, 05:09:31 PM »
Gonna try to max skill my Pierdrawn, with an eye towards an eventual Satan team (the idea is to make hearts which Vamp converts to dark orbs).  I can only imagine the survivability of a Lucifer team with a fully skilled-up black heartmaker.

:jawalrus
yar

Fragamemnon

• Excel 2008 GOTY
  • Icon
« Reply #704 on: November 22, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »
Once you start getting into teams with significant +eggs to RCV, the difference between what a Lucifer and Pierdrawn team can do vs. a Lucifer and Siren team can do are actually pretty significant. It makes several doable-but-borderline descends much easier.
hex

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #705 on: November 22, 2013, 10:16:25 PM »
Guilty/stupid admission: very early on when I didn't know wtf I was doing (basically tossing every 5 stones I got at the REM whenever) I got a Pierdra, looked it up on PDX and was like, "wtf is this piece of shit?" and fed it to my Vampire.

:fbm
yar

Steve Contra

« Reply #706 on: November 22, 2013, 10:17:07 PM »
Yeah I got some cool stuff early on that I did the same thing to :(
vin

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #707 on: November 22, 2013, 10:19:54 PM »
In happier news, i finally got the two dub-topalits I needed to drop today and was able to ultimate evo my last Valk.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #708 on: November 23, 2013, 05:49:39 AM »
are you evoing multiple of the mystic knights for awakening? i'm doing so but gathering all of the mystic mask required is such a pain and the only reason i'm doing it is because the knight now have a busty and i want to full awaken them before bustying even if it's not really XP proficent
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #709 on: November 23, 2013, 06:20:42 AM »
I am, but it's not a priority or anything.  I'll get there when I get there.  Just run OoH on weekends when it's 1.5 drop, and run the shit out of Wednesday dungeon on events if you have nothing better to do on those days.
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #710 on: November 23, 2013, 10:07:42 AM »
since the new android update game has crashed twice on me and one time it was right before selecting a dungeon and it eated all of my stamina even before i could enter it... i'm really starting to get worried and pissy >:(
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #711 on: November 23, 2013, 11:24:49 AM »
Yeah, it would suck for you to lose all of the money you've invested into the game :heh
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #712 on: November 23, 2013, 11:29:51 AM »
Yeah, it would suck for you to lose all of the money you've invested into the game :heh

fuck you creepy old asshole! help me figure what's wrong with this :'(

i had a third crash right as i was entering round 7 of OOH and it's driving me mad
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 11:33:37 AM by magus »
<----

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #713 on: November 23, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »
Dunno, beyond my capability to figure out.  Post on the pad forums
yar

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #714 on: November 25, 2013, 09:28:32 AM »
haven't had any other lockup since saturday but i sent them an e-mail and i was pleasantly surprised to see them reply even if it was just a token "try to close your other app" reply... anyway,did 6 run of the new DJ dungeon and got 5 DJ out of it and already got a skillup out of it just by fusing a single one (i'm keeping the other 3 for awakenings)

got 2 other skillup on shardra making him my first max skill monster
got 2 skillup on freyja with the goblin i had stashed away
got 1 skillup on verche and 1 skillup on ADK

i'm having amazing luck with skillups today

tried to get a siren yesterday but once again she didn't drop,now i have no idea what to do with all the remaining marine goblins i saved for shardra :beli

oh and a new mode has been announced,basicaly do all of the dungeons again but this time all of the monsters except your leader are picked from your friend list and you only get the leader ability of your selected mon so no x9 team and the like... stone's for dungeon cleared this way are given again enough so yay for another batch of free stone

i guess we will see lot of 6x valkyrie action?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:34:05 AM by magus »
<----

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #715 on: November 25, 2013, 04:17:45 PM »
I was wanting to play this the other day but not to start all over on my Android phone ... I need the replacement game to come out so I can hop back on the bandwagon as the same time as you all.
乱学者

« Reply #716 on: November 27, 2013, 02:44:51 PM »
Great Valkyrie get!  Now to level her again.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #717 on: November 27, 2013, 04:30:37 PM »
Great Valkyrie get!  Now to level her again.

you making a team with 3 valks pancake?

anyway new descend monster stat and skill announced,there is a light version and a dark version and i think it might be random whenever you fight the light one or the dark one but i'm not 100% sure but anyway!

Light Izanagi

Light/Blue - God/Balance - 3287/1239/549

Leader: Cut hp by half,all balance monster get attack x4
Active: Reduce damage by 30% for 1 turn
Awakenings: Enchance Light Orb,Resist Light,Auto Heal

Dark Izanagi

Dark/Red - God/Physical - 4511/1501/57

Leader: Cut hp by half,all physical monster get attack x4
Active: Reduce damage by 30% for 3 turn
Awakenings: Enchance Dark Orb,Resist Dark,Auto Heal

nice to see new 16x team blooming but i can't imagine doing any dungeon with 25% of my hp and the amount of balance light monster or dark physical monster is pretty slim to begin with
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 04:33:53 PM by magus »
<----

« Reply #718 on: November 27, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »
This is my first valk.  I need to get another mystic mask and fast track leveling her up.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #719 on: November 27, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »
This is my first valk.  I need to get another mystic mask and fast track leveling her up.

well then why are you leveling her "again" ?

ah i guess since you reset from going from valk to great valk

anyway valk is great,proud user of a level 74 one
<----