Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244909 times)

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Tiesto dude I'm planning a NYC trip this year we can party yo.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
My gf is coming too  :-[
[close]

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Went out tonite with a cute, motivated, outgoing, curvy Jewish girl. Ironically, the same first name as my ex (the tomboy one that didn't take care of herself and had no motivation) We went to an upscale Mexican restaurant around town... First girl in a while that I've been out with that I liked. I think I need an outgoing girl, since I'm a bit quiet and not the best at building conversation... though for some reason quiet girls prefer me to the outgoing ones  :-\

Another date tomorrow for minigolf with a different girl. I'm not a fan of first dates since it seems even if I like a girl, I'll get bummed thinking "they won't wanna go out again". I really wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

Lately what's really been bumming me is every single one of my friends is married or in a long-term relationship. I have really nobody else in my boat, to go out with (I do occasionally get #s at bars but it has never went anywhere)... so it's like either, go out on a date with a girl who it (probably) won't work out with, or sit at home and play Xenoblade...

I decided a long time ago that I didn't want to get married or have any children, so it definitely takes the edge off when it comes to dating.  Doesn't help when most of your friends are going through divorce, separations, or going down the road to either one.

Sorry to hear that you're not getting much past the first date.  A lot of the women in my area that's around our ages (late 20s, early 30s) are seemingly desperate to get married to have children.  If you're a single dude who has something better than a minimum wage or part time gig, there is a wide variety of options out there.  As a result, I know of a lot of successful young women marrying some real puds who have nothing going for him.  Most guys these days have no hangups about women making more than them because it means they can sit on their asses and play 360 all day while she is working as a nurse, engineer, lawyer, etc.
🍆🍆

fart

ppppppppppooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppppp

i miss whitey :(

Bebpo

Went out tonite with a cute, motivated, outgoing, curvy Jewish girl. Ironically, the same first name as my ex (the tomboy one that didn't take care of herself and had no motivation) We went to an upscale Mexican restaurant around town... First girl in a while that I've been out with that I liked. I think I need an outgoing girl, since I'm a bit quiet and not the best at building conversation... though for some reason quiet girls prefer me to the outgoing ones  :-\

Another date tomorrow for minigolf with a different girl. I'm not a fan of first dates since it seems even if I like a girl, I'll get bummed thinking "they won't wanna go out again". I really wish I knew what I was doing wrong.

Lately what's really been bumming me is every single one of my friends is married or in a long-term relationship. I have really nobody else in my boat, to go out with (I do occasionally get #s at bars but it has never went anywhere)... so it's like either, go out on a date with a girl who it (probably) won't work out with, or sit at home and play Xenoblade...

Statistics show that if you keep going on dates, you'll meet someone eventually.  So it's good that you're keeping yourself socially active with dates.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

I decided a long time ago that I didn't want to get married or have any children, so it definitely takes the edge off when it comes to dating.  Doesn't help when most of your friends are going through divorce, separations, or going down the road to either one.

Sorry to hear that you're not getting much past the first date.  A lot of the women in my area that's around our ages (late 20s, early 30s) are seemingly desperate to get married to have children.  If you're a single dude who has something better than a minimum wage or part time gig, there is a wide variety of options out there.  As a result, I know of a lot of successful young women marrying some real puds who have nothing going for him.  Most guys these days have no hangups about women making more than them because it means they can sit on their asses and play 360 all day while she is working as a nurse, engineer, lawyer, etc.

I was thinking about making a thread about this shit. I've met or heard about a lot of YOUNG women with that mentality over the last couple years. I'm not talking about the 27-31 types though, who may feel they need to settle down. These are 22-25 year old women who seem to think getting married is not only the expected next move for them, but will solve all their problems.

My friend was messing with some girl who kept pressing him, saying she would have sex with him if he agreed to ask her to marry him the next day. As if that's an equal trade  :lol

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Wtf?  How long have they been "fooling around"?

Phoenix Dark

He's been working on her for a good 4 months. She's cute and in college but very religious. All they've done is kiss and she sent him some boob pics lol. Dude wants to smash that shit bad, and I don't blame him

But I'd bail the fuck out after learning any chick is hyper-religious

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Yeah, when you're younger you can make more exceptions for shit like that but once you get older you realize it's just not worth it.  So many little things are deal breakers for me now, lol.
yar

Himu

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

nice cock
IYKYK

Bebpo

He's been working on her for a good 4 months. She's cute and in college but very religious. All they've done is kiss and she sent him some boob pics lol. Dude wants to smash that shit bad, and I don't blame him

Yep.  I dealt with this myself back in the day.  Absolute deal breaker and the more time you put in, the more time you waste when you could be meeting someone else awesome.

Phoenix Dark

Yea. There are plenty of very nice religious chicks out there but I can't deal with that long term. I've met some that remind me of my mom/grandmothers/aunts/etc in many ways - very nice, caring, can cook, beautiful...but they're also so stupidly religious I have to watch what I say out loud just to avoid them going on some Jesus rant.

"that was so lucky, did you see that lol"
"I don't believe in luck. Did you know luck actually means Lucifer?"
:fbm

Bebpo

Also on this, it's interesting when you can visually see these kind of statistics.  I was looking at some speed dating sessions and it's interesting to see:

21-35 year old speed dating = entirely men signing up
37-45 year old speed dating = entirely women signing up

I know people have been saying it for ages, but when you see the numbers it really seems to back up that dating is toughest for men in the 20-35 range, and then transitions to being toughest for women around 34/35+ 

I guess the end result of that, is if you're still having trouble finding the right one (as a guy), time will be your friend and eventually you should find someone.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
My friend, who is every bit as awkward/space cadetty as I am, if not more so (plus he is very messy) met a very nice girl during speed dating and they've been dating for close to a year. Maybe I'll give it a try, but most of the events are in the city...

I really hope I don't have to wait till I'm like 40 to meet a waifu :(
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 06:02:25 PM by tiesto »
^_^

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

Yep.  I dealt with this myself back in the day.  Absolute deal breaker and the more time you put in, the more time you waste when you could be meeting someone else awesome.

When I was in High School, there was a catholic school a few miles away.  No girl would give it up vaginally but they would take it in the pooper instead.  Some of them were very hot too (it was a school where most rich families sent their sons and daughters to) and would let you put it in their butt after the first or second date.

Me being a fat loser who'd rather play PS2 instead, I didn't really get the opportunity to indulge :(

So anytime I see a girl claim to be religious, I just wonder how many backdoor favors she's given out in order to protect her virginity.
🍆🍆

Bebpo

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 06:20:34 AM by Bebpo »

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I found a new girl!  :-* :-* :-* :heart :heart :heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat
UNF

Bebpo

Wat

What happened to the old one?  I thought you were still seeing her.

Anyhow, congrats man!!

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Nah we've been broke up a while.
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
We should hang out again sometime! I still have yo number.
UNF

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Went out with a really outgoing and fun Puerto Rican chick today. She loves to dance and she goes to Comic Con and shit... a few years older but that's OK!
^_^

Phoenix Dark

Speaking of religious girls, I feel like I'm contradicting myself on something: I'm starting to fall for my best female friend. We've known each other since high school and are good friends. I'm kind of bad at sending false signals to girls, and she wound up telling me she wanted to get together after I had sent a rather idiotic one on accident (back in high school). I turned her down, basically saying I didn't want to get into a teenage relationship and put our friendship in danger. She tried again a year later and I gave the same response...we remained good friends but there's always this weird thing between us, due to all that when we were teens.

Anyway today she has evolved from a tomboyish girl into quick a beautiful woman, my mom loves her, she can cook, her dad is friends with mine etc...and I'm starting to feel like we should give it a shot. We've been friends for so long I can't help but think we're past any awkward stuff, and if it doesn't work it doesn't work. When I was camping last weekend I found myself randomly texting her, laughing, and just reminiscing.

The problem: she's quite religious. Not in the sense of going to church every Sunday, but in terms of that dumb "Jesus is my rock" sort of way where you feel you can party and drink but it's all good if you go to church once in awhile. This also leads to her having some ridiculous socially conservative views which I doubt I could deal with.  :-\

Phoenix Dark

But I have a feeling the church shit will lead to some awkward stuff. "What church do you go to" is probably one of the first questions her family would ask me

Himu

I don't believe anything you say about you and women Maurice
IYKYK

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Have you tried having a conversation with her that touched on those issues?  You should be able to gauge how dogmatically she adheres to conservative christian talking points after just a couple conversations.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
But I have a feeling the church shit will lead to some awkward stuff. "What church do you go to" is probably one of the first questions her family would ask me

"I go to the 1st Borian Church of St. Demi."

Phoenix Dark

This also leads to her having some ridiculous socially conservative views which I doubt I could deal with.  :-\

Let me guess. "All gays must perish or accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and start banging women like God intended."

Pretty much this

Himu

don't bother with her, then. i wouldn't want to date anyone who thinks being gay is anything but natural
IYKYK

Himu

of course, she doesn't exist
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
havent you said this same shit a bunch of times before about this chick pd?  if she does actually exist then just go for it.  you have dick-all experience with relationships so anything at all at this point is prolly a positive.  go for it, have some fun, if it works then great and if it doesnt well then at least you tried and then its on to the next one.
pcp

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I know a Christian girl who smokes pot, drinks, is okay with gay people and gay marriage, and swears like a sailor.

The only problem is that I am not that physically attracted to her but if the situation presented itself in which we were gonna-get-it-on then I would go through with it.

Why? Because FUCK that stupid bet I made in the drunk thread. I am not losing $150 dollars over something as dumb as not getting laid by the end of this year.

Phoenix Dark

havent you said this same shit a bunch of times before about this chick pd?  if she does actually exist then just go for it.  you have dick-all experience with relationships so anything at all at this point is prolly a positive.  go for it, have some fun, if it works then great and if it doesnt well then at least you tried and then its on to the next one.
::)

Anyway, yes I've been on the edge of the pool with this before.

Himu

dude, no one is going to believe you
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

I couldn't care less. If you don't want to discuss this, you're welcome not to

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Let's talk about me.
UNF

Phoenix Dark

how did you meet her, is she different from the ex, did you dump the ex or vice versa, etc

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I met this new girl at work. She is the care taker of one of my patients. She is a nice hard working El Salvadorian girl. MY ex is a Cuban slut bitch whore. I dumped her ass because of this reason.
UNF

Bebpo

We should hang out again sometime! I still have yo number.

Sounds good to me!  Maybe I'll come up and visit.  You still in some crazy ass mansion split with other guys?

Mupepe

• Icon
PD, if she accepts your views then I'd say it's worth a shot.  When asked about what church you go to be respectful yet honest.  That's all you really can do. 

Lan

Speaking of religious girls, I feel like I'm contradicting myself on something: I'm starting to fall for my best female friend. We've known each other since high school and are good friends. I'm kind of bad at sending false signals to girls, and she wound up telling me she wanted to get together after I had sent a rather idiotic one on accident (back in high school). I turned her down, basically saying I didn't want to get into a teenage relationship and put our friendship in danger. She tried again a year later and I gave the same response...we remained good friends but there's always this weird thing between us, due to all that when we were teens.

Anyway today she has evolved from a tomboyish girl into quick a beautiful woman, my mom loves her, she can cook, her dad is friends with mine etc...and I'm starting to feel like we should give it a shot. We've been friends for so long I can't help but think we're past any awkward stuff, and if it doesn't work it doesn't work. When I was camping last weekend I found myself randomly texting her, laughing, and just reminiscing.

The problem: she's quite religious. Not in the sense of going to church every Sunday, but in terms of that dumb "Jesus is my rock" sort of way where you feel you can party and drink but it's all good if you go to church once in awhile. This also leads to her having some ridiculous socially conservative views which I doubt I could deal with.  :-\

The fact that she is a part-time religious person means she prolly wont have that many issues with what you believe in. Usually when they want to get drunk or high, Jesus is far from their mind. So I don't think there religion will really be an issue if they don't take religion seriously. I think you are over thinking things. I also think you don't really like her as much as you say you do. Because if you was into her you would have went out with her when you was a teen. Its hard to believe a dude going through puberty would pass on someone they are attracted to who shows interest in them.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain

Shes really religious but doesn't go to church every week? That's like the easiest thing to do for someone that's semi religious. She sounds like the kind of religious that someone on the internet could deal with
dur

Phoenix Dark

The fact that she is a part-time religious person means she prolly wont have that many issues with what you believe in. Usually when they want to get drunk or high, Jesus is far from their mind. So I don't think there religion will really be an issue if they don't take religion seriously. I think you are over thinking things. I also think you don't really like her as much as you say you do. Because if you was into her you would have went out with her when you was a teen. Its hard to believe a dude going through puberty would pass on someone they are attracted to who shows interest in them.

I find many part-time religious people tend to express their religion in ridiculous, hypocritical manners thus leading to some friction. Drinking and partying is fine - but gay people are a danger to society, atheists are immoral, not going to church is wrong, etc. It's a frustrating double standard.

In terms of high school, I didn't "like" her like that at the time. She was rather tomboyish and I was super shy, and I felt more like she was my sister/rival/friend than anything sexual. You're right that a teenage boy is going to jump on most things, but I can honestly say I didn't really think of her in sexual ways until rather recently. I thought she was cute back then, but I guess I never took the next mental step into sexual territory. I know people have differing opinions on whether men and woman can simply be friends, and I tend to believe they can with this being an example.

She looks and dresses quite different now which is part of the reason for the attraction

Lan

I do want to post my own situation but people on the bore can be kind of harsh..

Bebpo

Suggest drinks at her place?  If her roommate is home and joins in, it'd give you a chance to gauge interest from girl 2.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I do want to post my own situation but people on the bore can be kind of harsh..

Um... you would rather we pamper you and say it will be ok? We aren't harsh to be dickheads.

Most of the time, anyway.
fat

Bebpo

Um... you would rather we pamper you and say it will be ok? We aren't harsh to be dickheads.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=38622.0

Phoenix Dark

I'd live to hear your situation Lan

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=38622.0

Yeah, I banned Diunx.
fat

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Alright tomorrow is my first date!  :hyper
UNF

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

It's just a little tough love, that's all!
(post it, I will promise to be nice)
^_^

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
the night before my first date... find out the girl is hardcore catholic..
UNF

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
and my ex keeps fucking texting me.. ugh
UNF

Himu

ignore the ex, block her
IYKYK

Himu

as for the catholic, ask her what her stance on birth control is.

that will determine how hardcore a catholic she is: moderate or fundie.
IYKYK

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
as for the catholic, ask her what her stance on birth control is.

that will determine how hardcore a catholic she is: moderate or fundie.

so how do i bring that shit up in a conversation?
UNF

Himu

how'd you find out she's a hardcore catholic?
IYKYK

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
how'd you find out she's a hardcore catholic?

all of a sudden shes posting religious shit on her facebook. had to translate it into english haha.
UNF

Himu

link her to some catholic article about birth control and catholics saying stupid shit about it. say "this just popped up in my twitter feed, I know you're Catholic so I was curious if you had a rebuttal, what do you think?" and that's pretty easy given this has gone viral. link to that dummy site for dummies made for dummies and see what she thinks.
IYKYK

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
fuck that. im just gonna play it by ear.

*has 10 kids with girl*
UNF

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
link her to some catholic article about birth control and catholics saying stupid shit about it. say "this just popped up in my twitter feed, I know you're Catholic so I was curious if you had a rebuttal, what do you think?" and that's pretty easy given this has gone viral. link to that dummy site for dummies made for dummies and see what she thinks.

bringing up birth control before a first date is totally not an awkward thing to do
dur

Himu

I DON'T CARE I'M TRYING TO SABOTAGE THIS SO BM CAN SHACK UP WITH ME
IYKYK