Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244940 times)

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
It's all about online dating without the actual online dating website.

It is. I must learn your secret.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=36858.msg1691499#msg1691499

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Yes, I know I stole your post. I just wanted to be a dick.
AMC

Flannel Boy

• Icon
I'm going to steal your girl. She on my home turf, god damn it.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Or you hook me up with her chubby friend.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I'm going to steal your girl. She on my home turf, god damn it.

This is a baseball post, isn't it

FatalT

Okay I'm done sleeping around. It was a fun month but I can't handle NSA sex. I'm sticking with one special girl now who I've been talking to, going to the movies with, having dinner with, and hanging out with since October. I've already met her parents and they approve. :D

Flannel Boy

• Icon
******** explained her answer publicly

Q: Do you believe in ghosts?

A: Yes

Explanation: “i've been visited by the ghost of kitties past, so i kind of have to believe.”

:kobeyuck

These are the types of women who reject me.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
keep in mind that if you're expecting a rational dating market, you're the analogue to whatever Libertarians are to economics.   

Flannel Boy

• Icon
The market has decided I lack lure.  :paul

Time to give new dates gold.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
This girl is fucking awesome, she's a BBW with a really cute face, long wavy brown hair, and glasses. She slept over, wants to see me again. Really great personality, also fun to talk to and spend time with - yeah this is pretty awesome :heartbeat

No recording for us?
fat

hampster

These are the types of women who reject me.

Past pets never revisted you? Guess they didn't love you that much :'(
Zzz

Flannel Boy

• Icon

I would have thought that your bed would bounce more frequently than a coupe of times a year with your looks.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Where does Flannel live?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Winnipeg.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
You can't survive without a shithole.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
my gf is getting wayyyyyy too attached to me, like constantly texting me and wanting to be with me but all i wnat is some privacy to hang out with people how do i fix this ty lads
USA

Phoenix Dark

first gonna need pics, since you're not a gentlemen.

Second just tell her you enjoy being with her but need some space. But don't call her and say it like that. Hang out with her, do something fun, then a couple days later tell her whatever you need to tell her.

nudemacusers

i'm so glad i'm married. I feel for you bros out there.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
thanks pd. she's spent like no less than 5 times trying to get me to drive a half hour and pick her up and bring her back to my place. no thnx.
USA

FatalT

Nevermind I'm not done being a manwhore.

Phoenix Dark

thanks pd. she's spent like no less than 5 times trying to get me to drive a half hour and pick her up and bring her back to my place. no thnx.

...actually I would have brought her over lol :shaq

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Why can't she come to you?

nudemacusers

I remember my manslut days. They were fun but troubling.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Flannel Boy

• Icon
my gf is getting wayyyyyy too attached to me
Your first warning occurred when her hand was attached to your penis for an entire hour.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
I haven't been single for a long time. It's probably not so healthy either but whatevs.

nudemacusers

This is how I feel. And they were only fun in the sense that everything seems funner through nostalgia goggles. I remember being miserable a lot of the time. I feel like there was only a total of a few months my entire life where I actually enjoyed being single.
yeah pretty much. chasing skirts (and mostly failing) is a lot of work and depressing as fuck.

I get my kicks now by encouraging bad, reckless behavior in my single friends.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Mupepe

• Icon

This is how I feel. And they were only fun in the sense that everything seems funner through nostalgia goggles. I remember being miserable a lot of the time. I feel like there was only a total of a few months my entire life where I actually enjoyed being single.
Single manslut days were terribly depressing for the most part.  There's countless threads and posts on this forum about it from me.  lulz.  I've told my wife that if we end I'm not jumping back into the dating world.  Hookers and video games.  Fuck dating.

nudemacusers

Dude if I get divorced I'm probably going gay. I don't know how to talk to women anymore.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Mupepe

• Icon
 :lol  I don't think I ever knew.  I just had a routine that worked often enough for my liking.  And now that I don't try to sleep with women and I talk to them like human beings I get flirted with a lot.  But I bet if I was to ever try to act on one of those flirtations I'd turn into a bumbling fucking mess.  No thanks.  Don't need that kind of stress.

nudemacusers

Why does trying to sleep with women != talking to them like human beings?
nah, it's more not knowing how to go from A -> B. I have lost that skill.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Mupepe

• Icon
because I don't think straight when I'm thinking with my dick?  I tend to treat them like an object when I think of them as an object. 

FatalT

I don't have the skill to go from A -> B either, it just happens. My main gripe is going from B -> C. :(

nudemacusers

I don't have the skill to go from A -> B either, it just happens. My main gripe is going from B -> C. :(
B -> C is easy. Ignoring B and going straight to C, I've found, is even easier. Just grab it.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

I can't think of any.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Ooof. Spoiled rich girl? Does she have a maid?

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
And if yes, are you doing the maid yet?
vin

nudemacusers

can I send her my beautifulpeople.com profile?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Flannel Boy

• Icon
Ooof. Spoiled rich girl? Does she have a maid?

Two. Her mother bought her a car on a whim today when she barely uses the one she already has.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Girl came over last nite and she cooked for me <3

I showed her some DDS2 and she actually understood wtf was going on. When I finally found a savepoint she was like "watch, right before you get to it you're gonna get into a battle!". She is not much of a gamer but she does know of KH and doesnt mind that I'm into them... and even though she doesn't like a lot of edm she is still willing to hear my sets...
^_^

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
tounge punch her fart box and put a ring on it, tiesto. you aint getting any younger.
fat

Phoenix Dark

what did she cook, and did you help?

Groogrux

• Unofficial Bore Prude
tounge punch her fart box and put a ring on it, tiesto. you aint getting any younger.

Newsfeed.
WTF

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Random thought: When some people are scouting their potential partners out, many people worry too much about having the same hobbies or similar musical tastes or liking the same TV shows... But for the most part how many of us like the same music we liked 10 years ago, or are still into the same hobbies? These things are all very much on the surface of who we are.

It's more important to find a person who shares your values. When we can manage that, everything else becomes easier.

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
My girl has shit music taste and doesn't care about games.

She does comment on my Binding of Isaac goings on sometimes though.
brb

Fifstar

Random thought: When some people are scouting their potential partners out, many people worry too much about having the same hobbies or similar musical tastes or liking the same TV shows... But for the most part how many of us like the same music we liked 10 years ago, or are still into the same hobbies? These things are all very much on the surface of who we are.

It's more important to find a person who shares your values. When we can manage that, everything else becomes easier.

I think that's partly an age thing. Lots of people tend to define themselves over stuff they like, especially when they are younger. And liking the same stuff just makes it easier to socialize together, be it music or other hobbies. This plays a lesser role when you're older and less about getting to know knew stuff or seeing the newest bands or whatever and more about settling down and finding your place in life. In fact I think after some time it's good to have some interests that are different between you and your partner because being together all the time drives almost anyone mad.

In the long term values (and matching personalities) definetely trump common interests, no doubts about that.
Gulp

nudemacusers

Very true. My wife really doesn't enjoy half the entertainment I do, but why would I care? We do have, however, the same overall goals in life and share a pretty close set of values. I think I consciously set out to find someone like that, I think it would get kinda old to have someone that was into the same stuff I was.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BobFromPikeCreek

Paging Bebpo
zzzzz

Steve Contra

This is the sort of relationship advice every poor sap needs.  I'd put 5-6 things above shared interests for the health of a long term relationship.
vin

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Yeah but Roger Ebert said to never marry someone who doesn't like the same movies as you, guys.
AMC

Steve Contra

And now he's dead
vin

nudemacusers

Yeah but Roger Ebert said to never marry someone who doesn't like the same movies as you, guys.
and now look at him

edit: fuuu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I knew I could count on you guys hitting that softball.
AMC

Steve Contra

Unlike your Mets :'(
vin

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Why'd you have to go and say that?  :gloomy
AMC

nudemacusers

Unlike your Mets :'(
too far bro
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

My wife and I like a lot of the same music and movies, but she doesn't give a shit about games or giant robots. I don't think I could've dated/married someone who liked all the same things as me.
野球

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
You can find stuff that overlaps. Introduce your partner to new shit. Definitely need something to talk about. I'd say having a similar core philosophy is more important than specific interests at this point since a good partner will sometimes tag along even if they're not super into it. But if you're not on the same page about how you want life to be, what's the point of shared interests.

Phoenix Dark

I'll never understand some people's obsession with determining their mate based on the acceptance of all their hobbies. Honestly it's not a concept I was familiar with until I ventured on GAF a decade ago and saw people saying if a woman didn't appreciate the art of videogames, or anime etc they couldn't date them.

I can think of a host of values I'd want a girlfriend or wife to have, and they all revolve around being a decent person - and the same ideals and standards I hold myself to. Does she treat people with respect, is she trustworthy, would she make a good mother (regardless of whether we plan on having kids or not), etc. And then there's stuff like: is she funny/decent sense of humor. Sure I'd like to meet someone who shared some hobbies or interests like reading, some types of music, etc. But if she's not into politics or sports I'm not going to be like "too bad, we can't be together."

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Although I suppose I couldn't date a woman who liked Jay-Z more than Nas...
[close]
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:30:06 PM by Phoenix Dark »

Mupepe

• Icon
Big Pimpin is a better song than anything Nas ever wrote.