Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242348 times)

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5040 on: October 03, 2013, 09:42:16 PM »
After dinner, she did mention date number three. At that high point, I should've just pulled a George Costanza and left; instead, I ended the date with a hurried kiss in the middle of a very crowded St. George subway platform.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #5041 on: October 03, 2013, 09:58:47 PM »
I think you're awesome, Malek.
^_^

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5042 on: October 03, 2013, 10:05:37 PM »
I think you're awesome, Malek.

:heartbeat This is where I get all clingy and shit. Expect a dozen roses with a ten-page letter.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5043 on: October 04, 2013, 03:54:57 PM »
What's driving me nuts is that she hasn't responded yet. I know what that means, but still.  :(

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5044 on: October 04, 2013, 04:14:37 PM »
I wasn't very optimistic after the date, but I held out some hope (only the last twenty minutes of the date were bad). Now that hope is gone, and I just wish the executioner would hurry the fuck up.

« Reply #5045 on: October 04, 2013, 04:20:09 PM »
I wasn't very optimistic after the date, but I held out some hope (only the last twenty minutes of the date were bad). Now that hope is gone, and I just wish the executioner would hurry the fuck up.

Huh? She mentioned a third date. And you actually kissed her, which I'd say is a way better move than running away.
野球

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5046 on: October 04, 2013, 04:24:09 PM »
She mentioned the third date when the second one was still going relatively well. The kiss on the lips was bad; there's more passion in a kiss from a grandson to his Italian grandmother.

« Reply #5047 on: October 04, 2013, 04:25:58 PM »
I get the social phobia thing, man. But is there anything you can find a positive in?
野球

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5048 on: October 04, 2013, 04:27:51 PM »
She hasn't been on match.com in over five days, which confirms her story that I'm the only one on the site she's interested in.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5049 on: October 05, 2013, 02:52:24 AM »
That's a good sign.

Now stahp. Do something else. She'll come around or she won't; you're still a sweetie.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5050 on: October 05, 2013, 04:58:17 AM »
You're insecure, but when you are yourself and unburdened by pretense, things go well. You're definitely on to something.

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #5051 on: October 05, 2013, 05:40:28 AM »
I'm 100% serious here, Awesome-O: have you considered/tried therapy?  Just having someone to talk to about this stuff (a professional, no less) would probably be something you'd find helpful.
yar

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #5052 on: October 05, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »
You seem to want it too much awesome.

In other news, I'm now on tinder. It's pretty fun just to randomly talk with people who think you are at least semi attractive.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 10:42:43 AM by Huff »
dur

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5053 on: October 05, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »
Yeah. I was going to suggest being meeting women in a context that is not all about finding a "mate", but I didn't want it to look like I was purposefully trying to give trite advice. "Graduating" from friendships or accquantainces is probably going to be less stressful in the long run.
Well, unless you fall for someone and then never make a move, but that's a different issue.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 12:08:54 PM by Rufus »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5054 on: October 05, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »
Because of this woman, I've played videogames* for the first time in 16 months. Me--playing a videogame!

*RE4 and MLB the Show.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5055 on: October 05, 2013, 11:43:57 AM »
Yes, I was an easy target for bullies in elementary school.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #5056 on: October 05, 2013, 11:50:07 AM »
They beat the spark out of you  :'(

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #5057 on: October 05, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »
You should have boogie come train you
dur

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5058 on: October 05, 2013, 01:02:26 PM »
You look like youd be gruff in your pictures honestly.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5059 on: October 05, 2013, 01:51:52 PM »
I feel like a lot of us would benefit by taking a trip with Mother Ayahuasca.

The drug would probably turn Malek into a massive electrical storm of infinite potential.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5060 on: October 05, 2013, 02:35:11 PM »
Well, since she's never going to actually talk to me ever again, I'll have to write this myself.

Hi (Bye),

I'm sorry that I haven't responded sooner (writing this isn't fun so I watched a Big Bang marathon) but I've been very busy (I expect you to commute two hours to a date I asked you out on but I can't spare five minutes of my time). You're a nice guy (you're the type of guy I'd never fuck), but I just don't feel that right spark (I'm being vague to spare your feelings--you're horrible). I wish you good luck (I don't care if you die in a fire tomorrow).

Please don't try to contact me again (I get the first and last words; put on your fedora and cry, bitch).

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5061 on: October 05, 2013, 02:40:35 PM »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5062 on: October 05, 2013, 02:49:34 PM »
Dude.  Dude. Dude... :/

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #5063 on: October 05, 2013, 03:21:37 PM »
without reading too closely, I thought she had actually written you something that you then annotated.

you wrote both drafts.  :stahp

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5064 on: October 05, 2013, 11:26:55 PM »
Try not to feel that you're entitled to a response.

But she actually said she'd text/message me after I kissed her.

Whatever. I just drank a bottle of red wine while watching the Tigers/A's game.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5065 on: October 06, 2013, 12:22:05 AM »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5066 on: October 06, 2013, 12:24:54 AM »

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #5067 on: October 06, 2013, 12:28:19 AM »
I always thought *Nsync was the better of the two (98 degrees does not exist lol)
🍆🍆

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5068 on: October 06, 2013, 12:32:42 AM »
I never contemplated which was better because I'm not a faggurt.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5069 on: October 06, 2013, 12:36:20 AM »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5070 on: October 06, 2013, 12:40:46 AM »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5071 on: October 06, 2013, 12:45:55 AM »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5072 on: October 06, 2013, 12:56:40 AM »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5074 on: October 06, 2013, 01:07:50 AM »
JT is talented. No homo.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5075 on: October 06, 2013, 01:28:04 AM »
fuuuuu just got a cold-message from a cute 25-year-old in Mississauga who lifts weights.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5076 on: October 06, 2013, 01:32:13 AM »
Second message from her: "You are very cute."

:-[

« Reply #5077 on: October 06, 2013, 01:35:15 AM »
awww yiss go get em stud  :-*

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5078 on: October 06, 2013, 01:38:44 AM »
 her: I should've said something a bit more clever - but I'm just too relaxed in bed right now Sent from the OkCupid app
Oct 6, 2013 – 1:31am

me: I'm wittiest when I'm in bed--or is that wettest.
Oct 6, 2013 – 1:31am

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5079 on: October 06, 2013, 01:40:52 AM »
Not with the wetness.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5080 on: October 06, 2013, 10:12:30 PM »
I still can't believe that she hasn't messaged me back. I'm using all my willpower not to write to her again.

The cute 25-year-old called me "very attractive" and gave me her number.  :pimp

A Polish blonde also gave me her number.  :pimp

Tether Girl  :'(

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5081 on: October 06, 2013, 10:15:28 PM »
Try not to feel that you're entitled to a response.

But she actually said she'd text/message me after I kissed her.

Was this before or after you sent her a bunch of crazy sounding messages, because I'm betting it was before.

I'm also starting to see a pattern here...
yar

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5082 on: October 06, 2013, 10:25:46 PM »

Was this before or after you sent her a bunch of crazy sounding messages, because I'm betting it was before.

I'm also starting to see a pattern here...

None of the two messages were the least bit crazy. The first one was short and simply included a compliment and a request for another date. The second one wasn't about her or another date (just an excuse to write a follow-up). And that's it.

But, fuck--I'm always in the wrong.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5083 on: October 06, 2013, 10:37:52 PM »
I think it's just that except in rare situations where you really hit it off the 2nd message is almost always a bad idea.  Especially if you already requested a 2nd date in the first.  It can just be misinterpreted. 

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5084 on: October 06, 2013, 10:39:49 PM »
I think it's just that except in rare situations where you really hit it off the 2nd message is almost always a bad idea.  Especially if you already requested a 2nd date in the first.  It can just be misinterpreted.

We already had the second date (her request). But, yeah, the second message was pointless (but it wasn't crazy).

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5085 on: October 06, 2013, 10:41:50 PM »
The next woman who asks me out will have to sign a contract that prohibits her from uttering the words "chemistry," "spark," "tether," or any synonym.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #5086 on: October 06, 2013, 10:46:36 PM »
That's a lot of women. The real crazy chicks are the ones who feel that spark with any guy that gives some attention.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5087 on: October 06, 2013, 10:51:07 PM »
That's a lot of women. The real crazy chicks are the ones who feel that spark with any guy that gives some attention.
They're all crazy!

Great, an attractive blonde from the sticks just asked me out. I know how this will turn out, but whatever.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5088 on: October 07, 2013, 03:55:42 PM »
 :'(

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #5089 on: October 07, 2013, 07:05:53 PM »
Is that a reaction to the joke, or did Tether Girl shut it down?

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5090 on: October 07, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »
Is that a reaction to the joke, or did Tether Girl shut it down?

Tether Girl has not responded--she's clearly tied-up.

I have a date with a blonde horse-rider (this didn't go well with the last two)*

*Both canceled on me--one was was a friend of Fit Girl's, and Fit Girl told her not to go out with me.

edit 2: Cajole said she's cute, but I only respect his television picks.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 07:36:12 PM by Flannel Boy »

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5091 on: October 07, 2013, 08:27:14 PM »
A redhead just emailed me telling me she finds flannel comfortable.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I told her she should try some flannel in bed.
[close]

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5092 on: October 07, 2013, 08:28:55 PM »
oh good god, is your profile name "flannel boy"
yar

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5093 on: October 07, 2013, 08:56:08 PM »
My profile name isn't the problem, clearly.

« Reply #5094 on: October 07, 2013, 09:00:24 PM »
I have a date with a blonde horse-rider (this didn't go well with the last two)*

Horse-girls are weird. I dated a girl in high school who rode horses. Not sure what it is.
野球

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5095 on: October 07, 2013, 09:04:17 PM »
Skewed perspective.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
horse cock
[close]

This one trains thoroughbred race horses.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5096 on: October 07, 2013, 09:18:12 PM »
Also, you're never going to compare with the powerful animal she normally has between her legs

:fbm
yar

« Reply #5097 on: October 07, 2013, 09:19:53 PM »
haha, my family's nuts about horses.

i guess what i will offer as advice is that the woman will never love you as much as she loves her horse.  if you can't deal with that, don't even get into it.

This.  :(

Also, you're never going to compare with the powerful animal she normally has between her legs

:fbm

And this.
野球

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #5098 on: October 07, 2013, 10:51:17 PM »
Bodybuilder Girl has a figure contest this weekend.  :shaq

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #5099 on: October 07, 2013, 11:18:15 PM »
Bodybuilder Girl has a figure contest this weekend.  :shaq

Offer to go and cheer her on :shaq
yar