Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244762 times)

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
What site do you use? I liked okc fine back in the day but it feels really scuzzy now, the way of all services that gotta monetize I guess.
QED

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
It seems to me that OKC have more liberal, young people.
Other sites like PoF or Match.com seem to be filled with old ones, and conservatives.
<コ:彡

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Furry aspie sounds about right for you dude

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Well, on my bad days I am a neurotic, creepy, and unhinged piece of shit who probably does deserve the companionship of someone who obsessively writes fur fan fiction.
:yeshrug

But I'm trying to remedy that.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Well, on my bad days I am a neurotic, creepy, and unhinged piece of shit who probably does deserve the companionship of someone who obsessively writes fur fan fiction.

You're posting less on here, and stopped with the creepy fem-atra gimmick, so I'd say you're def. progressing. You seem relatively normal all considering, you're just in a shitty place in life at the moment - that would have a detrimental effect on most people.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

Breh someone is interested in me and seems genuinely nice but is just is a little bit down on their luck atm while finishing their PhD and I'm literally recoiling in disgust from them because of this. :goty2

Maybe we should wifeswap.

e: Clarification - I'm recoiling from them because they seem genuinely nice.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:31:18 PM by Karakand »

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
So that person I used "Spanish West Indies milieu" in a message to messaged me back and I think subconsciously I've taken this as a challenge to talk about the stupidest shit possible with anyone insane enough to make contact with me because I just mentioned Transnistria when talking to someone else.

:snoop

recursivelyenumerable

I've decided German poetry girl is just really bad at relationship stuff. Probably not as bad as me overall, but still. Feels good to be able to blame her for a change.
QED

recursivelyenumerable

Like, if she wants to let me down, gently or otherwise, she could do a way better job of it. and of course if she's interested in me she could do a better job of signaling that. and if she just wants to be friends, etc.

and even supposing she were evil and purposely leading me on, she could stand to be less incompetent at THAT. I could give her all kinds of great pointers on twisting the knife in my heart.
QED

Kara

Give her the tips breh.

They say the strongest couples have common interests, yours could be twisting the knife in your heart.

recursivelyenumerable

I feel like this idea of the heroine (probably) giving advice on how to break her heart properly could make a good premise for a pop song.
QED

recursivelyenumerable

Damn, I could probably get a whole 7" single out of tonight's drunken Bore posting session, with Homoé (What's This Feeling?) as the A-side and How to Twist the Knife as the B-side.
QED

Kara

Dorothy Parker fan :lawd

Fond of profanity :lawd

Misfits (band) fan :lawd

Works a demanding public service job :lawd

Sleeves :lawd

Way out of my league :fbm

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Still messaged anyway.  :yeshrug
[close]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:02:42 AM by Karakand »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
From message to massage

Kara

"But I want to know about you! [Asks a series of questions.]"

Damn, this person knows my kryptonite. :larry Sound a tactical retreat, sergeant.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm just kidding about the retreat, and this isn't the person I just posted about.
[close]

G The Resurrected

Should I be guilt tripping the misses for not try or attempting to do anything for my birthday? I kind of feel she doesn't care at all. I know she won't leave the house to get a card or gift, but to not at all try to do anything... I'm kind of concerned cause that doesn't seem right.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
You're 30 years old, Bz. Nobody cares about birthdays.
fat

G The Resurrected

30 is next year dude. I'm just going through some stuff and I got no one to talk to about it.

Mupepe

• Icon
I wish I could get my wife to forget about my birthday.  She doesn't like my answer when I say I want to be able to spend one damn day just sitting in undies playing TV uninterrupted by obligations.  I want to be a kid again dammit! 

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Apparently here in Denmark you have to buy each other gifts for the day after the wedding.

I'm gonna give my waifu a tattoo in NYC.

She never wants anything material and this is seriously the only thing she mentioned that she wants in the last few months (a new tat).

I hope she gives me a PS4 although I told her not to spend much money cause we have a baby on the way etc.

I wish I could get my wife to forget about my birthday.  She doesn't like my answer when I say I want to be able to spend one damn day just sitting in undies playing TV uninterrupted by obligations.  I want to be a kid again dammit!

Why not ask for a day like that so? :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:17:04 AM by Premium Lager »

recursivelyenumerable

QED

Mupepe

• Icon
Apparently here in Denmark you have to buy each other gifts for the day after the wedding.

I'm gonna give my waifu a tattoo in NYC.

She never wants anything material and this is seriously the only thing she mentioned that she wants in the last few months (a new tat).

I hope she gives me a PS4 although I told her not to spend much money cause we have a baby on the way etc.

Why not ask for a day like that so? :)
I hope you get your PS4!

I did ask for that this year :lol  But i think she has trouble believing that's really what I want.  But it is! 

Kara

Should I be guilt tripping the misses for not try or attempting to do anything for my birthday? I kind of feel she doesn't care at all. I know she won't leave the house to get a card or gift, but to not at all try to do anything... I'm kind of concerned cause that doesn't seem right.

Guilt tripping? No, but if it matters to you you should tell her clearly and ask if she doesn't care, and if she doesn't then why.

Have you as a couple been lackadaisical about gift giving occasions previously?

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Today's the last day of my relationship. She'll be on her way to Texas by the time I wake up on Sunday.

:fbm
nat

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

From another thread:

I'm getting more and more distraught with Roxanne's family about my birthday dinner and gifts. I have to consider so many variables when it comes to places they are OK eating at. As well as the gifts in which they can potentially get, since they want a damn list of local shit to buy. I don't even care anymore at this point, I just want it to be over with.

Maybe that's why.
(|)

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
G, hypothetically would you be okay with your gf not doing anything even if she knew it would upset you even a little bit?

Kara

Today's the last day of my relationship. She'll be on her way to Texas by the time I wake up on Sunday.

You tried breh, and from what I read you played about as well as you could with the cards you had. Sucks, but sometimes it goes down like that.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.

at least she didn't hit you with a frying pan and lock you out of your own home again.  Sounds like you're not being very appreciative.   

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
I'm really proud of myself- went out twice with a lady that had all sorts of obvious red flags that she was crazy and I shouldn't get involved with her, and I have politely let her know that I think we'd be best as friends. Normally those are the ones I have awful month long relationships with. Progress!
yar

Kara

Well in the same spirit of progress, I told someone whose top 2 long-term relationship priorities are (1) having kids and (2) finding someone they can (emotionally) support / be supported (emotionally) by that (1) I can't even consider kids for 5+ years and that they're kind of too old to wait that long and (2) emotional support is wasted on someone like me and the support I offer is very hard-nosed, not emotional.

I can't wait for a monther with someone crazy again though. :lawd

Human Snorenado

• Icon
I'm surprisingly dating a lot- have a date with one lady tomorrow and another with a different lady Monday night.  I blatantly state in any dating profile that I don't want kids, ever, but that shit keeps coming up. Women are baby crazy around my age.  :-\
yar

Kara

Yeah, it's already a noticeable thing in my bracket, I can only imagine how bad it is in the double overtime that you play in. :holeup

----------

Politically: Green
Can't live without: my iPhone

www.motherjones.com/environment/2012/11/rare-earth-elements-iphone-malaysia :hitler

G The Resurrected

G, hypothetically would you be okay with your gf not doing anything even if she knew it would upset you even a little bit?

I'm ok with it as long as it's the expected and natural response for her. I just don't see it that way and since I try so hard to make every birthday a special occasion it's hard when someone isn't willing to even put a little effort into something. Especially since I'm so willing to do so.

Guilt tripping? No, but if it matters to you you should tell her clearly and ask if she doesn't care, and if she doesn't then why.

Have you as a couple been lackadaisical about gift giving occasions previously?

This is just her MO I guess since last year the same shit happened. And I can't even remember the year before that. So I just deal with it, even if it depresses me a little.

We can't even celebrate today because of her family dictating when we can go out and enjoy ourselves. I suggested we go out today and she isn't having it at all. Saying that it'd ruin wednesday when we get together with her family. I'm just entertaining their idea of getting together as I don't think it's as much about me as it is them. I'm not trying to sound like i'm high and mighty, but if I want to celebrate on my birthday I should be  allowed to.

Himu

I'm so sorry, buddy.
IYKYK

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
I'm happy for you :)
Your days of playing guitar for koreans in an attempt to woo them is hopefully over now.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

Sorry to hear that, Fistful.
^_^

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Yeah, it's already a noticeable thing in my bracket, I can only imagine how bad it is in the double overtime that you play in. :holeup

----------

Politically: Green
Can't live without: my iPhone

www.motherjones.com/environment/2012/11/rare-earth-elements-iphone-malaysia :hitler

How old are you guys?

Human Snorenado

• Icon
I'm 37, I think Kara is in his late 20's.

Dudes, I'm telling you- dating women in their mid 30's is a total double edged sword. They like having sex way more, but they're also fighting the biological imperative to HAVE SO MANY FUCKING KIDS RIGHT NOW. If you don't want to spawn, that shit is so rough to deal with in this age bracket.  :-\
yar

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Sadly feel like that kinda dating game is in my future. About to be 26 here and If I can get a relationship to last longer than a month it's a miracle.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
tie your tubes, old breh. baby crazed women might not hear you if you say you don't want kids, but they'll def hear you if you say you can't.

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
tie your tubes, old breh. baby crazed women might not hear you if you say you don't want kids, but they'll def hear you if you say you can't.

The issue with that is that some women, even if they don't want kids, will view this as a sign of reduced masculinity.

Virility is a very attractive trait, whether or not you're spurting it out.

recursivelyenumerable

I really think there should be more of a middle ground between having a kid and not having a kid, and maybe it'll take fundamental upgrades to our biological technology to achieve this. Like if instead of taking nine months to produce an entire person there was a way for a woman to spend a few weeks and give birth to an individual organ, which could then be assembled together with organs produced by X other women to make a child for which each involved mother and father would have 1/(2X) responsibility, that could be great.
QED

Kara

I'm a lil older than you, Toku.

Your age is fine now, 26/27 year old's I've been chatting with seem fine. It's 30+ where I'm like  :holeup.

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday

The issue with that is that some women, even if they don't want kids, will view this as a sign of reduced masculinity.

Virility is a very attractive trait, whether or not you're spurting it out.

Shut.

Up.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
27. Been in somewhat of a early year/summer fling that's probably going to end soon. But I knew this would happen so I'm not really upset; had fun, felt good, etc. But at this point I can't be involved with college age chicks unless they've got their shit in order.

M

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
27. Been in somewhat of a early year/summer fling that's probably going to end soon. But I knew this would happen so I'm not really upset; had fun, felt good, etc. But at this point I can't be involved with college age chicks unless they've got their shit in order.

M

Yeah this is kinda what I do. Month or so long flings twice a couple times a year. My main problem, and this kinda hurts work life too, is I just can't be around ppl like this all the time. I see you all week, I'm not gonna want to see you at all on the weeknd. So I get to a point with these girls where they're texting me all throughout the day, and they want just hang out and be around when I just want to not see or hear from them for at least 24 hours you know? The last time I was with a girl that actually made me feel like "wow I wish I could see you all the time" was high school.

I tried living with a girl I was seeing once and it was fucking disastrous.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:05:33 PM by toku »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
everything is awful
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
everything in this apartment is from the last two months
nat

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Fistful, people rarely have their first relationship end in such a sane, amicable way (I definitely didn't). While it sucks to end it, you'll see that you're set up right emotionally for the future.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
 :larry thanks

doesnt really help tho

nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
i just want to be a mopey loser for awhile that everyone hates being around
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
so, hope you all enjoy that for the next week or two or whatever
nat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

M

Yeah this is kinda what I do. Month or so long flings twice a couple times a year. My main problem, and this kinda hurts work life too, is I just can't be around ppl like this all the time. I see you all week, I'm not gonna want to see you at all on the weeknd. So I get to a point with these girls where they're texting me all throughout the day, and they want just hang out and be around when I just want to not see or hear from them for at least 24 hours you know? The last time I was with a girl that actually made me feel like "wow I wish I could see you all the time" was high school.

I tried living with a girl I was seeing once and it was fucking disastrous.

I'll never understand the "text 24/7" thing, or how people honestly get MAD if you don't respond immediately. I have shit to do. If you want to hang out fine, but don't talk to me all day in texts. And on the weekends...don't most people like having a considerable amount of "me time" before having to go back to work on Monday? I don't want to spend my weekend with just about anyone...

Kara

My ex and I used Couple and talked like a billion times a day with it. It was great. :lawd

I miss it so much.  :tocry

I used to be in the phase you are in toku, but then I found a 10 and I didn't care about needing 24 hours of silence. It can happen.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
being alone in this city isn't helping
nat

Kara

being alone in this city isn't helping

Just cry it out breh. I've discovered crying rules the last 2 months, shit is like a fucking superpower.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
My ex and I used Couple and talked like a billion times a day with it. It was great. :lawd

we used to do that and then just started using gchat (or google hangouts or whatever they call it now)
AMC

Himu

IYKYK