Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242335 times)

Himu

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7020 on: September 15, 2014, 08:34:11 PM »
I talked about the guy I have no chemistry with at work. Why does he still turn me on SO MUCH? Just his presence gets me hot. Today he walked by me and just his smell gets my nipples sore as fuck.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?! :stahp
IYKYK

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7021 on: September 15, 2014, 09:25:09 PM »
Pheromones?

nudemacusers

« Reply #7022 on: September 15, 2014, 09:30:16 PM »
are you sure he isn't a large baby and you aren't feeling nursing pangs?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #7023 on: September 15, 2014, 09:31:36 PM »
I usually don't get hard nipples when aroused but with him it's like :yeshrug that entire is a male fantasy so far in my experience. Today he acted like a jerk though, so and it stopped. Thankfully. :obama
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #7024 on: September 15, 2014, 09:34:05 PM »
this is just the lull period in the plot, you'll be back engraving window panes with those nips soon enough.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

PlayDat

« Reply #7025 on: September 16, 2014, 12:30:02 AM »
Should I be suspicious of women who are overtly sexual on tinder?  I asked about food and her first message back to me is hinting at cunnilingus.

breh...
(Image removed from quote.)

:snoop

If I'm speaking to a bot then it has to be a very sophisticated one.  I sent the first message, ended it with a question and she responded directly to it.  She's given direct responses to everything I've said so far actually.  Well, except for the part where I asked when she wants to meet up.  That was right before I left for work over 6 hours ago.  She hasn't gotten back to me.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7026 on: September 16, 2014, 12:38:22 AM »
I'm usually pretty lazy about checking snap chat,  I seriously do it every week or so. I'm just not good at taking selfies is probably most of it. So I load up my shits and the 'one that got away' sent me a mostly top less picture. Like 4 days ago saying 'holaaa' with a fuck me face on. Saw most of a nipple.

:shaq2 I don't know what to do with this one. I know how she likes to manipulate people but I'm not trying to get looped into that again. On the other hand, she lives like 9 hours away and I could just send it with no consequences.  On the other hand, I've never sent a dick pic.

:yeshrug

send a picture of your neck and say something like "this isn't even the thickest part of my body wink wink"
nat

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #7027 on: September 16, 2014, 12:47:57 AM »
I'm usually pretty lazy about checking snap chat,  I seriously do it every week or so. I'm just not good at taking selfies is probably most of it. So I load up my shits and the 'one that got away' sent me a mostly top less picture. Like 4 days ago saying 'holaaa' with a fuck me face on. Saw most of a nipple.

:shaq2 I don't know what to do with this one. I know how she likes to manipulate people but I'm not trying to get looped into that again. On the other hand, she lives like 9 hours away and I could just send it with no consequences.  On the other hand, I've never sent a dick pic.

Relevant:

(|)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7028 on: September 16, 2014, 08:02:58 AM »
Got nothing to lose really.  If a picture of your dick gets on the interwebz or anywhere else what are people going to say "eh.  it looks like a dick"   There's not much to those wormy bastards

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7029 on: September 16, 2014, 01:47:29 PM »
Now that my work load has finally become manageable and noninvasive on my leisure time I guess it's back to the dating scene for me or whatever... :goty2

Wish me luck! 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:11:11 PM by Atramental »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #7030 on: September 16, 2014, 01:58:20 PM »

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7031 on: September 16, 2014, 02:34:04 PM »

You self concious? Dickpics are an art. Fluff yerself up half-mast, get a nice angle (no half pulled down underwear/pants, thats amateur shit), and snap. May take a few tries.
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7032 on: September 16, 2014, 04:00:05 PM »
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7033 on: September 16, 2014, 04:03:03 PM »
Submit it here for professional review -> critiquemydickpic.tumblr.com
fat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7034 on: September 16, 2014, 04:04:17 PM »
esch  :neogaf
püp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7035 on: September 16, 2014, 04:13:42 PM »
Well I got a nice floppy going, some good lighting and sent my first dick pic. We'll see how it goes :leon

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7036 on: September 16, 2014, 04:19:26 PM »
honestly though you shouldn't have send a full dick pick. She only sent you half topless pics, you should have sent the male equivalent - maybe a boxer shot with half an inch showing. This is an Obama-esque failure of negotiating, breh.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7037 on: September 16, 2014, 04:22:48 PM »
Just the tip? Nah. She's seen me mostly  naked anyway. If I'm sending a dick pick its gonna be my full scimitar and stones, breh.

go on

Himu

« Reply #7038 on: September 16, 2014, 04:43:32 PM »
Esch working that magic

Don't circumcise your sons, brehs :lawd
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7039 on: September 16, 2014, 05:34:09 PM »
Getting complimented on your dick is a huge ego booster for sure

"Things are going to be alright. I think we're going to be ok."
fat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7040 on: September 16, 2014, 07:25:13 PM »
So I have a date scheduled for tomorrow with a new cute brunette with lovely eyes.  Excited for that.  But now previous girl wants to hang out and get dinner :larry

I'm gonna try and see how each one goes before I make a judgment call.  Part of me wants to tell the first girl to fuck off...but she says she really wants to see me. 

Not the worst circumstance to be in I suppose
püp

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7041 on: September 16, 2014, 09:02:11 PM »
Ignore the first girl, go with the new one.

Listen to this man.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #7042 on: September 16, 2014, 10:10:04 PM »
esch next move is a snap video featuring a slow jerk
dur

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7043 on: September 16, 2014, 10:11:53 PM »
See both girls on separate days. Sounds like the first girl realizes she fucked up.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7044 on: September 16, 2014, 10:21:03 PM »
I'm gonna hang out with both but I'm going to guess first girl is on the way out
püp

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7045 on: September 17, 2014, 01:53:20 AM »
Instead, embrace your arab side by saving a nice arab shiksa :shaq

You know I'm not sure if they count as shiksas. :larry

:fbm .ليت... انا الحادي و شـيـوعـي، لي صاحبة عربية في احلامي فقط

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7046 on: September 17, 2014, 02:20:46 AM »
the former chick i was dating who is now a good friend of mine has become my own Cyrano over here, helping me respond to this girl i'm trying to start something with.

nat

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7047 on: September 18, 2014, 08:02:09 PM »
date last night went REALLY well.  very instantly comfortable with her.

second date with original girl is happening in half an hour.  we'll see how this goes.
püp

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #7048 on: September 18, 2014, 08:25:59 PM »
I met MAF and his girlfriend.  They're sort of perfect together :heart
vin

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7049 on: September 18, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »
I find myself in quite the pickle  :-\
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7050 on: September 18, 2014, 10:58:30 PM »
Hey wrath, for once, stop acting like you know what you're talking about.  Do you know what my situation is?  No.  Am I looking for sage advice about dating from you?  No. So while I appreciate you being a bro for me, stop acting high and mighty with this shit.

I find myself in a pickle because she never dumped me. She just said she wanted to take things slow a few weeks ago. We had a really really great time tonight. The pickle I'm in is trying to express to one of these girls that I'm interested in the other. It's my fault for being in this situation, and I realize that the first girl is wanting to be more casual with things.  I have to identify which person I envision myself having more fun with, and letting her know I'm interested in someone else.
püp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7051 on: September 18, 2014, 11:03:14 PM »
I honestly dont think you owe either anything at this moment. As far as I can remember you never discussed being exclusive with either of these girls. Take both at their different paces and dont try to make a decision now

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7052 on: September 18, 2014, 11:04:01 PM »
You're fine dude, just please try and have a bit more understanding.  And hey, it's not like I'm blaming my situation on ghosts.
püp

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7053 on: September 18, 2014, 11:14:02 PM »
just get your dick wet bruh. universal advice.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #7054 on: September 19, 2014, 12:34:22 AM »
which sister gets the tip?  :phil
duc

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7055 on: September 19, 2014, 02:36:29 AM »
I find myself in quite the pickle  :-\

In the game ya gotta hurt peeps unfortunately.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #7056 on: September 19, 2014, 11:06:07 AM »
Went on a dinner date last night. She played on her phone the whole time, talked about her kids and complained about her mom. I paid the bill and she didn't even thank me. No physical contact either even though we slept in the same bed.

I don't think this is going to work out.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #7057 on: September 19, 2014, 11:35:19 AM »
I'm sorry TA.  :(

There are a lot of thing that are tolerable in relationships/marriage. Ungratefulness shouldn't be one of them.
©ZH

ToxicAdam

« Reply #7058 on: September 19, 2014, 11:42:27 AM »
It was a joke post. The woman was my wife, and everything's cool. I should have put that in spoilers.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #7059 on: September 19, 2014, 11:44:18 AM »
I assumed it was your wife.  :lol

Plus, I've been feeling a little unsettled because good friends of my wife an I just announced a divorce and we thought they were the happiest family ever. They have 4 kids under 8 and the youngest isn't even 3 yet.  :-\
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:49:40 AM by Brehvolution »
©ZH

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7060 on: September 19, 2014, 11:47:36 AM »
Lol 
püp

ToxicAdam

« Reply #7061 on: September 19, 2014, 11:50:13 AM »
BrandNew's post made me objectively evaluate my last 'date' with my wife and it made me chuckle to describe it that way.

Too much caffeine today, I guess.

Kara

« Reply #7062 on: September 19, 2014, 12:45:01 PM »
:dead TA showing the singles how neurotic they are.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7063 on: September 19, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »
Went on a dinner date last night. She played on her phone the whole time, talked about her kids and complained about her mom. I paid the bill and she didn't even thank me. No physical contact either even though we slept in the same bed.

Sounds like you didn't have something good to celebrate.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7064 on: September 19, 2014, 01:42:16 PM »

well he didn't say he went to Olive Garden so we assumed so.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #7065 on: September 19, 2014, 01:43:57 PM »

well he didn't say he went to Olive Garden so we assumed so.

back when I was single, taking a girl to Olive Garden was a surefire way to get laid

you've already established she has low standards
乱学者

ToxicAdam

« Reply #7066 on: September 19, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »
Plus, I've been feeling a little unsettled because good friends of my wife an I just announced a divorce and we thought they were the happiest family ever. They have 4 kids under 8 and the youngest isn't even 3 yet.  :-\

Yea, it's a terrible thing.

All my childhood friends came from divorced families, my parents were the only ones that stayed together. Although that was a sham too, because once all the kids moved out they divorced. They were just waiting it out.

All those childhood friends grew up and got their own marriages/divorces by the age of 30. So then I moved away and met a large group of married couples (mostly my wife's friends). 12 years later and all but 2 couples are divorced.

Hard to remain optimistic about love when you see so much emotional carnage along the way.

Brehvolution

« Reply #7067 on: September 19, 2014, 02:04:26 PM »
It's kind of the same way here except none of my high school friends got married.  :lol
My wife's friends are all divorced or never married. One did get married last year and just had her first baby at age 39.

Having babies in late 30's

No thanks!
©ZH

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #7068 on: September 19, 2014, 02:44:40 PM »
The modern idea of "love" is largely horseshit. People should be looking for someone that, in five years, 2 kids, and 40 lbs they can realistically think they'll look at that person and say, "Eh, you're still alright."  Love is for suckers.
yar

ToxicAdam

« Reply #7069 on: September 19, 2014, 03:06:32 PM »
They say marriage is a permanent commitment to a temporary delusion. There are two sides to that coin, though.

Even though you are right, the pursuit of love can be a terrific motivating factor to make yourself into a better person.  Finding a good significant other can greatly improve your financial security, health, mental outlook.

So, it's hard for me to be to be too cynical when I've seen it improve so many lives.

Himu

« Reply #7070 on: September 19, 2014, 03:12:03 PM »
Date night.
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #7071 on: September 19, 2014, 04:01:03 PM »
Life would be way easier if I were dumber. Most happy people I know are stupid.
yar

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7072 on: September 19, 2014, 04:13:39 PM »
that is the most euphoric statement I've heard in a long fucking while on this website
püp

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #7073 on: September 19, 2014, 04:17:00 PM »
what a fucking nerd
fat

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7074 on: September 19, 2014, 04:30:19 PM »
i think most people just have the wrong idea of what they're looking for.  They have a list of qualities and look at marriage like choosing a car: "oh this'll work"   

example: they must be at least 6 ft tall, brown hair, have a good job, like dogs, listen to country music and enjoy theater.  ::)  Yes because those are the attributes that determine the marriage quality of a person.

Kara

« Reply #7075 on: September 19, 2014, 08:40:26 PM »
All my childhood friends came from divorced families, my parents were the only ones that stayed together. Although that was a sham too, because once all the kids moved out they divorced. They were just waiting it out.

Thanks for sharing, I'm only quoting this part to say that while yes, you were being deceived, that was probably a tremendous sacrifice your parents made so that you wouldn't have to go through that as a kid.

Love might be horseshit in a world of liquid institutions, maybe it was always horseshit, I don't know, but I do know we're all still capable of self-sacrifice no matter what's going on around us.

What I'm trying to say is monicas, may Marcus Aurelius lead you to Stoicism.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:58:15 PM by Sovok »

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #7076 on: September 19, 2014, 08:55:49 PM »
all that is solid melts in to air brehs

Kara

« Reply #7077 on: September 19, 2014, 08:58:45 PM »
all that is solid melts in to air brehs

You're going to get benji excited about the death of the state with talk like this and that's just mean.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7078 on: September 19, 2014, 09:51:20 PM »
I'm actually going through Meditations right now but it kinda makes me feel like some neckbeard mra =/

Himu

« Reply #7079 on: September 20, 2014, 01:31:28 AM »
Met at a local burger joint in the cool part of town, ate, flirted, took her to her first drag show, laughed, then we went to discovery green park in downtown, and made out. Was short, but sexy. I think this may have potential.
IYKYK