Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244654 times)

king of the internet

• 🚽
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7320 on: October 29, 2014, 03:10:31 AM »
Had a prospect but decided to X it out. Feel good about that. Maybe the next one will be better.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:34:06 AM by king of the internet »

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #7321 on: October 30, 2014, 09:00:38 PM »
Feel like I'm kinda over being a racial boy toy already. While it's highly amusing to see an august woman behave like a teenager and comforting that my thoughts and feelings are irrelevant, there's not much else to it.

If anyone's still around when I kick the bucket (I imagine I will outlive almost everyone because fuck my fucking shitfuck life), could you please make sure my headstone says ENNUI on it?

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7322 on: October 31, 2014, 04:14:38 AM »
What's an august woman?
racial boy toy?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #7323 on: October 31, 2014, 10:31:57 AM »
Mexican mama-aged mama.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #7324 on: October 31, 2014, 11:10:13 AM »
Do you call her mama during sex? Seems like that could take things to another level.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7325 on: October 31, 2014, 11:32:51 AM »
I've already done ageplay and don't really enjoy it.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #7326 on: October 31, 2014, 03:27:46 PM »
Had an impromptu date last night :rejoice

by far the most beautiful girl I've gone out with, and we even made out :rejoice
püp

nudemacusers

« Reply #7327 on: October 31, 2014, 03:37:51 PM »
I've already done ageplay and don't really enjoy it.

forgot i still had this one :hitler
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7328 on: October 31, 2014, 03:39:02 PM »
shit got dark real quick

:fbm

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7329 on: October 31, 2014, 04:08:38 PM »
Come to think of it, didn't Karakand say that he was raised intellectually different from his other siblings, which resulted in him having a significantly more expansive vocabulary? Therefore any ageplay would no doubt include him playing the role of his father, using big words to tantalize his sister.

"vellicate your vagina for me, puerile daughter"

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7330 on: October 31, 2014, 04:11:05 PM »
Way to go darker PD.

Kara

« Reply #7331 on: October 31, 2014, 07:43:38 PM »
I was raised differently than my sibling and speak differently than them as a result, yes. Good recollection of my origin story found in No-Action Comics #1.

They still have the bizarre memory for useless facts like I do, though. (Flags : me : : Spanish monarchs : my sibling.)

Trolling your family by deliberately starting an argument about Bourbon legitimacy at your Thanksgiving table. :lawd

Kara

« Reply #7332 on: November 04, 2014, 03:27:03 AM »
"I want to get to know you better, Karakand."
*talks about herself incessantly or asks questions / makes statements that otherwise lead back to her*
"Do I bore you?"

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Go fucking watch Rules of Attraction or something.

What do you want to fucking know anyway? That I was born in a city that no longer exists, in a hospital that no longer has a maternity unit, to parents who no longer consider themselves as such, into a clan that doesn't bear its actual name--that there is a preponderance of evidence that I exist to cease? There's a reason why the conversation "naturally" flows around you. :neogaf

As for your ability to hold my interest, what do you fucking think?

Honestly, I can't remember all my teenage feelings, but you're sure giving me deja vu of my early 20s.
[close]

Wanted to milk this one awhile longer but fucking hell I could barely put up with this kind of bullshit when I was 21 and a layabout, let alone a burnout with a brutal trade.

Himu

« Reply #7333 on: November 15, 2014, 10:29:43 PM »
So I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks. We have been having sex for the past week. I'm spending most of nights with him, either at his or my place, doing non-sexual things too. Of the past week, we've hung out with each other five times. When are we considered "together"? I've never gotten this far with a man before. One of the things I highlighted when we first started is that I not be his side bitch and he has taken that and ran with it. He messages me daily, calls me regularly, and genuinely seems to care about my day and spending time with me. When does this thing be considered leveling up our relationship? When do we go from "dating and fucking" to "gf/bf?" Is there a precise moment or is it a talk or are we already that? Sorry for the lame question, I have never had a boyfriend before.

And before PD asks, yes, he is black.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 10:36:25 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7334 on: November 15, 2014, 10:36:21 PM »
First off, really happy for you! Right into the next thing, I would just keep going along with this for now and see where it goes? I know you're planning to move "soonish" too so just enjoy this ride. I'm mainly saying this because these things can burn up the instant you go "well okay are going now?" in a real sense. If it's a real problem for you then you should totally bring it up, just don't be too surprised if things peter out for there =/

nudemacusers

« Reply #7335 on: November 15, 2014, 10:40:36 PM »
I don't think that's the only question pd would have :hitler

but jokes aside, I dunno, my wife and I never really defined it until we were on the marriage tip. I mean it sure sounds like you're boyfriend/girlfriend to me.  :)

maybe next time you wake up in the same bed say 'hey boyfriend, what do you want for breakfast?' I dunno. I've never done the sit down and talk about our status thing, we've always just been cute about it. :yeshrug
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #7336 on: November 15, 2014, 10:45:03 PM »
Stats for PD to add to his notebook:

He's circumcised (:fbm)
Average length, slightly stocky in girth
Has abs
Chest hair :drool
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7337 on: November 15, 2014, 10:52:05 PM »
I don't think that's the only question pd would have :hitler

but jokes aside, I dunno, my wife and I never really defined it until we were on the marriage tip. I mean it sure sounds like you're boyfriend/girlfriend to me.  :)

maybe next time you wake up in the same bed say 'hey boyfriend, what do you want for breakfast?' I dunno. I've never done the sit down and talk about our status thing, we've always just been cute about it. :yeshrug

Yeah, in my experience its always better if it comes up like that or say you're out together and run into a friend that you haven't spoken to them about yet and go "oh yea this my boyfriend/girlfriend." If it's a problem you'll know, if it isn't you'll still know and might get special confirmed monogamy sex later that day.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:15:06 PM by toku »

Himu

« Reply #7338 on: November 15, 2014, 10:58:42 PM »
In the past I brought it up with girls I dated but it never felt like there was any pressure, probably because I've never really wanted to be that much to a woman. But a guy is different, especially since I definitely want to be with him, so there's internal pressure to bring/not bring it up. :yeshrug
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #7339 on: November 15, 2014, 11:08:08 PM »
oh man the post "saying I love you for the firs time" sex :whew
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #7340 on: November 15, 2014, 11:09:06 PM »
I've said I love you before but I've never meant it...I've never been in love. :fbm
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7341 on: November 15, 2014, 11:24:51 PM »

Has abs
Dark skinned?

nudemacusers

« Reply #7342 on: November 15, 2014, 11:30:23 PM »
I've said I love you before but I've never meant it...I've never been in love. :fbm
you'll know it when it happens. and it's cool.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #7343 on: November 15, 2014, 11:37:00 PM »

Has abs
Dark skinned?

Of course.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7344 on: November 15, 2014, 11:58:15 PM »

Has abs
Dark skinned?

Of course.

how did you meet

Himu

« Reply #7345 on: November 16, 2014, 12:37:39 AM »
A concert last month. He wanted my number because he liked what he saw so I gave it and it went from there.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7346 on: November 16, 2014, 01:28:05 AM »
What concert? Set the stage for me, girl. Does he have a job, etc.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7347 on: November 16, 2014, 01:34:47 AM »
Himu already said the guy is average length, of course he doesn't need to be bitten.
:what

Trivialize a serious condition brehs. Gift and the curse. Imagine being that large but gaining little pleasure unless someone but your dick head. No wonder his money shots are so weak.

Himu

« Reply #7348 on: November 16, 2014, 01:39:59 AM »
Why do you want to know all of this? These questions are weird.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7349 on: November 16, 2014, 01:43:28 AM »
Well, "how did you meet" strikes me as a pretty regular question, and asking for basic details isn't out of the norm. I would also like a GRRM-esque description of what everyone was wearing and eating.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7350 on: November 16, 2014, 01:45:02 AM »
Why do you want to know all of this? These questions are weird.

we're family, girl. we wanna know the full story.
nat

Himu

« Reply #7351 on: November 16, 2014, 02:19:20 AM »
Oh. You went all Fast and Furious on me!

Well, I try go to the house of blues about once a month, sometimes by myself, usually with others. I just go to enjoy the music and scenary and food. Last month I went by myself, and I thought it was going to be a downer because of that since my girlfriends were busy. I went to the Friday Night House Party with DJ Illset, who owns. So I'm enjoying the music, and I'm approached by a cute guy. We hit it off and talk about music, dance, and exchange numbers. I thought nothing would come from it, and was satisfied with a just a fun night out and meeting a new friend, but he actually ended up following up and saying he wanted to see me again.

Yes, he has a job. He works a psychology assistant at a hospital in Houston. He lives about 20 minutes away so seeing each other was tricky, but we made effort to doing it. I didn't really think anything would come from it  - my cynicism :stahp - but he has lived up to every word he has said. When I was feeling under the weather the other week, he really stepped up and made sure I knew he supported me, and it pretty much blew up from there and this week we started to have sex.

It's weird for me because I've only ever had sex with men in a non-relationship manner. Just hook ups. Unlike my relationship with any woman ever, so far, this feels right. :obama so I'm feeling pretty good. I hope it lasts but all things don't last forever and I'm trying to enjoy it while I can - again, my cynicism!
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #7352 on: November 16, 2014, 03:01:59 AM »
good going. its funny how shit like this basically happens when you are not expecting it to happen. always when you're like "fuck i'm getting no luck, maybe i'll take a break" then whoop, someone awesome shows up.

nat

Himu

« Reply #7353 on: November 16, 2014, 03:03:11 AM »
Yeah, dating was the last thing on my mind at that pont tbh.

PD, what's your favorite part of a guy besides his penis. Inquiring minds want to know. *sips tea* *side eyes*
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7354 on: November 16, 2014, 10:51:37 AM »
I used to dream about finding a Nubian queen at small jazz or rap shows, back when I was a backpacker. Instead I'd see white women with dread locks and Asian chicks.

Right now I'm in that sympathy window where people, mainly women and the older dudes at work, invite me to random things to "cheer me up." I understand Kara's pain: I have no idea how everyone found out. And I'm not even sad. But I can take advantage of this for awhile so who cares.

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #7355 on: November 16, 2014, 11:17:20 AM »
I used to dream about finding a Nubian queen at small jazz or rap shows, back when I was a backpacker. Instead I'd see white women with dread locks and Asian chicks.

Right now I'm in that sympathy window where people, mainly women and the older dudes at work, invite me to random things to "cheer me up." I understand Kara's pain: I have no idea how everyone found out. And I'm not even sad. But I can take advantage of this for awhile so who cares.

We got a cousin like that. 35 and recently single....my damn wife has made it her mission to get this girl fucked by somebody....well they say find a boyfriend but I know what that shit really means :hitler
YMMV

Himu

« Reply #7356 on: November 16, 2014, 03:47:00 PM »
PD go to R/B shows or Afro Punk.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7357 on: November 16, 2014, 03:49:45 PM »
Also, if you're going to rap shows make sure it's stuff like Drake.
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7358 on: November 16, 2014, 04:30:01 PM »
You already know PD would never do any of those things. Can you imagine PD at an afropunk show? I am actually laughing right now.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7359 on: November 16, 2014, 04:35:57 PM »
He'd walk in, see all the natural hair, purple lipstick, noserings and be shook.

Himu

« Reply #7360 on: November 16, 2014, 04:50:08 PM »
:rofl
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7361 on: November 16, 2014, 06:23:31 PM »
Negro Bore has to meet up at Afropunk next year. :heart
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #7362 on: November 16, 2014, 08:21:00 PM »
Negro Bore has to meet up at Afropunk next year. :heart
I've been there every year except the first so far. The girls there always look amazing. I have fun just people watching at Afropunk tbh. :lol

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7363 on: November 16, 2014, 09:52:51 PM »
Brehs I won't front, I'd make like Edward in FF4 and and run away from a afropunk concert. That's not my cup of Lipton's.

Jazz crowds are pretty wack, but that's about my speed tbh. I saw Danny Brown a couple years ago and the chicks were pretty...eh. Some hot ones but I could tell they wouldn't fuck with my accountant ass.
:heh

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #7364 on: November 16, 2014, 11:41:42 PM »
dapped for the final fantasy reference from someone I would not expect
pcp

Himu

« Reply #7365 on: November 16, 2014, 11:44:52 PM »
Brehs I won't front, I'd make like Edward in FF4 and and run away from a afropunk concert. That's not my cup of Lipton's.

Jazz crowds are pretty wack, but that's about my speed tbh. I saw Danny Brown a couple years ago and the chicks were pretty...eh. Some hot ones but I could tell they wouldn't fuck with my accountant ass.

You're such a dork. :heh
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7366 on: November 17, 2014, 03:42:45 PM »
I'm going out drinking tonight with some coworkers.
:leon

drinking in "upper class" areas because your coworkers are afraid of allegedly shady places :beli

MILF prospects increase though :leon

Himu

« Reply #7367 on: November 17, 2014, 03:55:23 PM »
Enjoy the 10 buck entry fee.
IYKYK

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #7368 on: November 17, 2014, 06:53:58 PM »
Heh, I went out with a girl a while back who worked doing graphic design for Afropunk. She was a pretty cute Colombian girl but unfortunately I didn't pursue because I was undergoing the whole issue with my job getting transferred.
^_^

Himu

« Reply #7369 on: November 17, 2014, 08:04:45 PM »
Enjoy the 10 buck entry fee.
it's a weekday in detroit, sis.

:sabu

That nicca don't live in Detroit.
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #7370 on: November 17, 2014, 08:06:59 PM »
Plus they specifically said "upper class" which disqualifies Detroit

yar

Himu

« Reply #7371 on: November 17, 2014, 09:04:09 PM »
We had the talk. He brought it up. I mentioned my career goals and that I was moving to try to achieve them pretty soon and I wasn't sure I could be a good girlfriend to him if I'm just going to up and leave him like that. He said he didn't give a shit and that we'd work something out. Then he kissed me and we talked about how rad Discovery Zone was.
IYKYK

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #7372 on: November 17, 2014, 09:08:51 PM »
:rejoice

Himu

« Reply #7373 on: November 17, 2014, 09:14:28 PM »
I don't know how I lucked out like this. I thought the second I tried dating men I'd be rejected or beaten up or murdered for obvious reasons. But to just meet some guy, him not giving a shit, and just being supportive and confident sets :punch me :punch on :punch fire :punch

What do you know? There are great guys out there. :3
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #7374 on: November 17, 2014, 09:40:11 PM »
:)

Cheddahz

« Reply #7375 on: November 17, 2014, 09:41:25 PM »
I got a ride home from two girls today and I've been kinda interested in one for a while now, should I go up to her tomorrow and be like "Hey yo, we should get coffee together" or something like that? I think she's kinda interested in me as well, so it would be all cool (I think)

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #7376 on: November 17, 2014, 09:53:31 PM »
No. You got a ride from them, which is an instant L.

nudemacusers

« Reply #7377 on: November 17, 2014, 10:09:19 PM »
eh in college that isn't an automatic disqualification.

also if you're into someone ask them at the next available opportunity duh. but 'going to get coffee' sounds kinda cac. meet up at a bar or someshit.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Cheddahz

« Reply #7378 on: November 17, 2014, 10:09:38 PM »
No. You got a ride from them, which is an instant L.
I mean, my car is broken down right now and we were on a tornado watch (shit looked like it was about to storm badly)

eh in college that isn't an automatic disqualification.

also if you're into someone ask them at the next available opportunity duh. but 'going to get coffee' sounds kinda cac. meet up at a bar or someshit.
gonna go with the cac life and ask her for a cup of coffee (won't be able to go into bars for another two months)

nudemacusers

« Reply #7379 on: November 17, 2014, 10:11:50 PM »
go to some dude's house party then. getting coffee with a bish is some belle and sebastian twee shit :pacspit
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽