Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242333 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Um... so does anyone actually have Rahx on facebook or something, to contact people he knows? I'd rather not have suicide threats going on here.
fat

nudemacusers

Um... so does anyone actually have Rahx on facebook or something, to contact people he knows? I'd rather not have suicide threats going on here.
this too. everyone pls chill a bit.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I have no idea how to contact anyone, and he hasnt posted or logged in since that one. Does he live with anyone?
fat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Wrath implied he had him on FB.
nat

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
His problem is basically

F) visibly spergy
ill be very happy when you die.

#OriginStory
Unzip

Narolf

Don't get banned in here the moment KevinCow gets un-banned on GAF, Rahx.
(◊.◊)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Cow is unbanned?
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Rahx...smh. As the GOAT said...

Light-skinned women, bi-racial, hateful toward themselves
Denying even their blood
I don't judge Tiger Woods but I overstand the mental poison
That's even worser than drugs

:violin

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Good job, guys. I hope it was worth the entertainment. :bolo
Unzip

Narolf

Yeah, I sometimes suspect Rahx to be a troll. Can't figure how a pretty boy like him transpires so sad...
(◊.◊)

Phoenix Dark

Narolf

Was she muslim too?
(◊.◊)

Narolf

Traditions, etc. I wouldn't expect a muslim woman to pull that stunt to be honest.

Edit: Nevermind, I am dumb. You already told us she was, lol.
(◊.◊)

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
So y'all remember my ex? The one who flew over here for a week and then broke up with me? The one who begged me to come back to the middle east so we can be together and shit? Well, turns out she's been cheating on another dude when she did all that. They're engaged and getting married next week.

These past two weeks have been amazing for all the wrong reasons.

Misery takes many forms

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
So y'all remember my ex? The one who flew over here for a week and then broke up with me? The one who begged me to come back to the middle east so we can be together and shit? Well, turns out she's been cheating on another dude when she did all that. They're engaged and getting married next week.

These past two weeks have been amazing for all the wrong reasons.

I would find it a relief that there was an actual reason and not the way she left you hanging before.

Sitting there (post-breakup) in my own self-loathing without any real answers was the worst.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Traditions, etc. I wouldn't expect a muslim woman to pull that stunt to be honest.

Everything wrath posts is a stunt. If he's not giving people suicidal tendencies, he's going through a bizarre depressive episode.
fat

Phoenix Dark

Everything wrath posts is a stunt. If he's not giving people suicidal tendencies, he's going through a bizarre depressive episode.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
On one hand, the other guy probably would like a heads up assuming weddings happen quickly there (at least the religious/legal ceremony). On the other, it's not your problem and there's a chance he could try to fight you when you go back.

Narolf

One single woman, one single man; the both of them being straight. Can they merely be "very good friends"?
(◊.◊)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
They most certainly can
fat

Narolf

I will be honest & straight-forward, at the risk of sounding like a huge bigot devoid-ed of actual social interactions. I simply do not believe in friendships between women and men unless both are in couple, in which case a love-square may be formed at some point, depending on each one's ethics/religious beliefs of course...
(◊.◊)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
You're allowed to believe what you want. But it's 2015 and head is head. Not much you can do about it.
fat

Narolf

Oh yes, you're right: physical appearance & looks are definitely parameters I forgot to include into the equation...
(◊.◊)

Tasty

I will be honest & straight-forward, at the risk of sounding like a huge bigot devoid-ed of actual social interactions. I simply do not believe in friendships between women and men unless both are in couple, in which case a love-square may be formed at some point, depending on each one's ethics/religious beliefs of course...

Life is not an anime.

Narolf

...I refuse to be a younger, weaboo EviLore! :o

I genuinely don't believe in that kind of "friendship"... but you know what? You are definitely right to some extent, since I even less believe into this!
(◊.◊)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Normal humans are able to treat other humans as friends and not just objects of sexual desire, Creepy Stalker. This is fact. You may be projecting an inability to get over not being desired sexually.

studyguy

Life is not an anime.

Not with that attitude.
:uguu

Anyway it's not hard to keep your thirst in check if you aren't feeing for it in the first place. Feel like my relationship has settled most of the drive I had before during college. Either that or I got bored idk.
pause

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
...I refuse to be a younger, weaboo EviLore! :o

I genuinely don't believe in that kind of "friendship"... but you know what? You are definitely right to some extent, since I even less believe into this!(Image removed from quote.)

What does this mean? You are aware that his wife fucked the poolboy and they divorced?
fat

Narolf

Normal humans are able to treat other humans as friends and not just objects of sexual desire, Creepy Stalker. This is fact. You may be projecting an inability to get over not being desired sexually.
This is definitely true, and an ability I expect to have once my virginity has been taken away.

Demi, I was aware of that, and that's exactly what I meant. Money wasn't "enough"; it's never enough to cover up a horrible human being, both physically & ethically.
(◊.◊)

nudemacusers

when i was in college i had plenty of single chick friends, attractive ones too, and it was never burden or source of angst etc.

Life is not an anime.
now someone tells me!  :-\
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Narolf

when i was in college i had plenty of single chick friends, attractive ones too, and it was never burden or source of angst etc.

Life is not an anime.
now someone tells me!  :-\
Because you were attractive/confident yourself. On that note, I am yet to see an attractive person insecure.
(◊.◊)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
They're good at hiding it.
fat

Tasty

In my experience (obviously not speaking personally since I'm like a 5), attractive people are pretty much wrecks emotionally. The attention they get makes them believe they have to be more than they are, and they fail to meet their own impossibly high standards.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Because you were attractive/confident yourself. On that note, I am yet to see an attractive person insecure.

The first step would be to getting off of the Internet and getting out of your house to actually see people in general.
ど助平

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
plz don't encourage Creepy Stalker to go around other people
pcp

Narolf

(◊.◊)

king of the internet

• 🚽
plz don't encourage Creepy Stalker to go around other people

Unless it's to turn himself in to the authorities.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i'm friends with lots of hott ladyfolk i don't wanna bone, and i'm as painfully cishet as you can get

spoiler (click to show/hide)
shaka :drool
[close]
duc

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I only have like two guy friends anymore, but I'm regularly molested (by gals :yuck).

Phoenix Dark

In my experience the only people who pimp "men can't be friends with women" tripe are either PUA types or social outcasts. I have a lady friends who are hot and single, we're able to do shit without awkwardness. TBH the thing that ruins most male/female friendships is dudes who think any woman being nice to them=wants to date or have sex with them. I don't get the impression that chicks think that way, it's like an exclusive dude thing.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Mostly, don't discount the thirstiness of women tho

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
the d compels
duc

Narolf

In my experience the only people who pimp "men can't be friends with women" tripe are either PUA types or social outcasts.

PUA types are the worst and they all start as social outcasts--case in point being, EviLore. I am not so sure where he falls into nowadays, but he definitely was a PUA at some point; not the worst kind, though.

PUA rarely get girls who look better than average. Remember when EL simped on TAM big time? "I thought you were different", etc. That one quote was a straight insult to her intelligence. The irony? He would have probably labeled me a PUA if I called him out on that in the open...

TBH the thing that ruins most male/female friendships is dudes who think any woman being nice to them=wants to date or have sex with them

Mostly, don't discount the thirstiness of women tho

Women are "allowed" to creep on men because men remain less vulnerable than women physically-speaking.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 10:16:08 PM by bork laser »
(◊.◊)

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
i'm friends with lots of hott ladyfolk i don't wanna bone, and i'm as painfully cishet as you can get

[close]
My best friend is a 24 year old ballerina

People give us uncomfortable looks all the time :(
[close]
vin

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
I'm sure there is someone out there for a person even as unique as Creepy Stalker.

the d compels

First person I've seen banned on this site.
Hm...

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

First person I've seen banned on this site.
Hm...

:teehee

Phoenix Dark

[close]
My best friend is a 24 year old ballerina

People give us uncomfortable looks all the time :(
[close]

gonna need more info on this dude

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Why are Creepy Stalker's examples about EviLore? Raise the bar a little, man.
fat

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I'm sure there is someone out there for a person even as unique as Creepy Stalker.

If Creepy Stalker finds someone I will undo the "gg ff" I typed in the allchat of life and start rat Dota'ing like my name is nezumi-sama.

NO PRESSURE MON AMI.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Haven't had sex since November bros  :-\
püp

Phoenix Dark

Haven't had sex since November bros  :-\

But Sibling Day was last month.

Tasty

I only have like two guy friends anymore, but I'm regularly molested (by gals :yuck).

gals  :-X

vagina  :yuck

Narolf

:D

;)
Why are Creepy Stalker's examples about EviLore? Raise the bar a little, man.
He was also a shut-in in his younger days, and I attempted to make a living off Dissidia Forums once.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 10:56:30 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
this forum's all about filthy peen cravings. see: our mascot, phoenixdark
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
duc

Narolf

I would like to use this to get the Head Is Head point across someone; will I transpire misogynistic?
(◊.◊)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Probably. "Head is Head" refers to getting sexual favors regardless of gender and looks. Times are different than back then. hashtag yolo
fat

Narolf

Loss in translation then. I thought it meant Nice guy getting laid with an ugly girl who is in love with him. Thanks.
(◊.◊)