Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244869 times)

Rahxephon91

Who even pays attention to the pages? Just mash the like button and go from there.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Guys...

Dating single moms. Yay or Nay? :doge

I've been giving this some thought, because I don't want to have kids and I like older women. That means I'm screwed... unless I'm okay with a single mom. :ohhh
There's a lot of young single moms in my area. Like 21 years old. :doge

Live in a red state, brehs.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Guys...

Dating single moms. Yay or Nay? :doge

I've been giving this some thought, because I don't want to have kids and I like older women. That means I'm screwed... unless I'm okay with a single mom. :ohhh
There's a lot of young single moms in my area. Like 21 years old. :doge

Live in a red state, brehs.

This is what happens when people shit on Planned Parenthood and teach teenagers that abstinence is the only form of acceptable birth control.

Rahxephon91

Who even pays attention to the pages? Just mash the like button and go from there.

I pay attention because I'm not looking to fuck just anybody. And i'm not mashing the like button to get girls I wouldn't be interested in and do nothing with in the first place.
Well lets be honest, I'm not fucking anyone, but I'd like to just see whoever's swiped right on me. Tinder just isn't a serious thing for me.

Rahxephon91

Yeah I know what you mean.

Anyway, in my on going saga I continue to not understand anything.

My firend from work and I have been overly flirty for over a year. To the point where people do ask me if it is a thing or already think that it is. My "bros" also think theres something. I just think there's good chemistry and she's being friendly, but the over anylyzer in me argue if it means anything. I mean she use to joke around that I should ask her out under the guise of helping out a awkward dude like me. I thought she was just joking probably because of my general low self esteem at that point. Anyway I got tired of this "leading on" and she also started dating someone else. Though while she did date the flirtyness did'nt stop and she would throw some shade about her current BF to me.

The thing is lets be honest, I'm borderline autistic and I can discern if she really was beng friendly or actually flirty. I just got over the "a girl smiled at me she's interested" phase. So I wouldnt do anything because I'm chicken shit and can't read.

It's why women are maddening, but also I have no problem being friends with her(if you can even be friends with women)

Anyway she broke up with the other dude and it's been kind of awkward, but really because people like my boss so I should go for it. Yet, I'm sure theres nothing there and unfortunately I've gotten kind of jealous. When I wasn't available she invited another dude(who honestly is better looking) to go out to the bars and well there snapchats said they had a good time. Then I guess there was some skinny dipping. She was all over my work place when I made jokes about the snapchat, so I don't know what that was about.

So basically I don't think there's anything there, but now I feel for whatever dumb reason there was and I've been a bit lead on and I have some strange unfounded feelings and it annoys me.

I don't know, I'm just annoyed by women and would like a simple thing to happen.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
I'm not sure I follow ? Did you ask her plainly if there was something there ? Maybe you should do that over a coffee out of the workplace ?
Without subscribing to the idea that any relationship at a job is an automatic curse, I'd say that if you don't feel like disambiguating the situation (for possible awkwardness or such in a professional setting), you should just look elsewhere and keep the flirt as is, a playful and nice game with someone you like to hang with.
ὕβρις

Rahxephon91

I'm not sure I follow ? Did you ask her plainly if there was something there ? Maybe you should do that over a coffee out of the workplace ?
Without subscribing to the idea that any relationship at a job is an automatic curse, I'd say that if you don't feel like disambiguating the situation (for possible awkwardness or such in a professional setting), you should just look elsewhere and keep the flirt as is, a playful and nice game with someone you like to hang with.
I'm not surprised its hard to follow. We just had a night of weed and beer at my house, so I'm a little buzzed and I made a joke that may have offended her which led to some bro talk which brought me here to talk to my internet extended family!

What I did a few days ago was go out because guys I'm trying to put myself out there and have been going out more and more. The problem is my friend group is lame and is bad a planning. So I took one friend and just decided to go. I made a snapchat about it and this female friend decided to send one saying I suck because I didn't invite her. Well me being drunk I said plainly that I did'nt because I doubt she would want to hand with just me and she always needs an extra female friend. She said that was'nt excatly true, but whatever I went further in. I said her flirtyness annoyed and confused me, to which she just played dumb. I then said it was a bad look about hanging out with that other guy. She said we should just talk when I''m not drunk. We did'nt, she just asked if I was ok and I said sure. Sweept under the rug, because my friends and I were hanging out tonight. And again we sliighty flirted(a dude friend described the car ride interactions as a married couple) complete with some jokes about my drunk text. Anyway, whatever. People were high and joking, she made a joke about me using a viberator and I made a joke about how she did'nt need one because she had that other guy. I guess that offended her slightly, so she left. I get it jealously is'nt a a good look and while I doubt I'd be a clingy or controlleing person, I don't have much experience with this stuff and I don't know how to control these things. Besides, we were all joking and I just thought I was being joky too.

Dude I just don't get these things and I'm sure you all know that by my post history. I just don't get what women want, but I also think I'm part of the problem. I sell my self short far too much.

To answer your questions.

She actually doesn't work where I do anymore o thats not  a big problem anymore. I don't feel like disambiguating the situation(which yeah this is the real problem) because I would'nt mind just keeping her as a friend and I doubt any of us are mature enough for it to be not awkward once someone puts it out there. So I feel once its out there I'd probably be unable to not be awkward about it if it did'nt go anywhere. I'm not like 100% into this girl. I simply think shes cool and attractive. I'd try it out, but you know I don't handle rejection well enough. Also she has a lot of baggage including a kid, but actually reading the thread recently made me think thats not a problem. The problem would really just be my general lack of maturity. It use to be that I think my mother wouldnt approve, but at this point she'd approve of me dating any girl lol.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
I've analyzed your situation.

You think too much but do too little.

You probably heard this before I'm sure.

Rahxephon91

Yeah I know that is my problem, I just don't know how to make that logical jump and not do that.

Well right now I just wanted to rant thanks.

Alcoholic Fish

Gotta have the girlfriend's engagement ring custom made because she allergic to a bunch of metals.

Platinum bands  :stahp

Labor on top of the ring price :stahp

My bank account :stahp

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Get married brehs.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
I've started looking at rings

:stahp
püp

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
I've started looking at rings

:stahp

:jawalrus
 :mynicca
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:sabu
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
The poor, highly misguided woman that would want to get hitched to me will have to settle for something like this.

But I think it's safe to say I'm not getting married anytime soon.  :doge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
nah you'd do right by this mythical figure

VomKriege

• Do the moron
She actually doesn't work where I do anymore o thats not  a big problem anymore. I don't feel like disambiguating the situation(which yeah this is the real problem) because I would'nt mind just keeping her as a friend and I doubt any of us are mature enough for it to be not awkward once someone puts it out there.

I'm not an authority, mind. You said your friends caught the flirtation, so you know it's not just projecting and it sounds it would be legitimate for you to ask straight if you want so (not while being shitfaced, obviously). If you wish to not instigate further because you think you wouldn't handle it properly, that's perfectly fair, just own the decision : She's a friend you can have some banter with & you'd rather have it like that so don't angst about what she may or may not be thinking, go look elsewhere for sex und romance.
ὕβρις

Phoenix Dark

eleuin

• perennial loser
But once I get a green screen for my home office I think I'll do some weird shit with my profile pics to really stand out from every Chad Thundercock and mopey Beta Males. :doge

green screen done right  :doge

Rahxephon91

Well it seems like the whole thing was a joke to her and that just makes me feel stupid and strange so today I basicly just cut her out of my life. I'm back to having negative views towards women. Hopefully one day I can stop being so toxic about them.

Mupepe

• Icon
How did you find out it was a joke?

Rahxephon91

She told me.

Mupepe

• Icon
Are you sure she meant it to be cruel?  I have a few friends that I'll jokingly flirt with.  She may not have meant it to be malicious, unless she made that clear.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Rahxephon, I very highly doubt that it was meant to be malicious.  As grown adults, childhood cruelty like that doesn't really exist (for the most part :doge)  If she didn't like you at all, she would avoid you.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

Rahx here's what you do. Have sex with her, and when she's on the verge of climaxing pull out, get dressed, and walk out the door. Never talk to her again.

Tasty

Rahx here's what you do. Have sex with her, and when she's on the verge of climaxing pull out, get dressed, and walk out the door. Never talk to her again.

Also, please make sure it's consensual.

Rahxephon91

I know it wasn't malicious, I'm just butthurt for whatever reason. I feel stupid.

Mupepe

• Icon
Don't forget to leave her in the corner shaking.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
I know it wasn't malicious, I'm just butthurt for whatever reason. I feel stupid.

whatever you're feeling now, see it, hell laugh at yourself but then don't go back to it. You're here right now, and that isn't happening to you right now. It happened. It's done and she's done.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
Even if a girl is dating someone else, (many) will still cast out lines to hook other guys in case that relationship fails. Many are insecure and afraid to be alone and will always have an 'exit plan' if shit goes south.

So, it's not really 'leading you on', just letting you know you're in the 'on deck' circle.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Even if a girl is dating someone else, (many) will still cast out lines to hook other guys in case that relationship fails. Many are insecure and afraid to be alone and will always have an 'exit plan' if shit goes south.

So, it's not really 'leading you on', just letting you know you're in the 'on deck' circle.

Agreed and don't be afraid to do that yourself.
🍆🍆

king of the internet

• 🚽
Been stringing along some girl I met outside a bar. Think she wants to date but I just want to bust all over those glorious titties.  :aah Also signed up for tinder and thinking I might just good swipe every single at least moderately attractive girl just to see what happens. Current life goal is to achieve absolute detachment while still beating the pussy up to the max. I'm not a great person.  8)

Mupepe

• Icon
Been stringing along some girl I met outside a bar. Think she wants to date but I just want to bust all over those glorious titties.  :aah Also signed up for tinder and thinking I might just good swipe every single at least moderately attractive girl just to see what happens. Current life goal is to achieve absolute detachment while still beating the pussy up to the max. I'm not a great person.  8)
This is probably the best post in this thread

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
So... I'm going to try chatting up a girl, I've met a couple times, at a party I'm going to this Saturday.  :doge

She's definitely my type: artsy, smart, bisexual, dark hair, thin, single. :doge

How do I not royally fuck this up? :brazilcry
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 10:11:35 AM by Pallando »

Phoenix Dark

So... I'm going to try chatting up a girl, I've met a couple times, at a party I'm going to this Saturday.  :doge

She's definitely my type: artsy, smart, bisexual, dark hair, thin, single. :doge

How do I not royally fuck this up? :brazilcry

Don't interrogate her, weave in and out. You don't want to seem like you're only there to talk to her. Have fun. Just try to have a regular conversation with her and make an impression.

Remember you're not there to ask her on a date or kiss her. You're just there to chat her up and have fun. So there should be no fear of rejection or failure. Just talk.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Sounds like a plan. 👍

Also, it helps that we're Facebook friends (since late last year) and I follow her art on Instagram. So I'm not a total stranger. :doge

Phoenix Dark

Sounds like a plan. 👍

Also, it helps that we're Facebook friends (since late last year) and I follow her art on Instagram. So I'm not a total stranger. :doge

That gives you something specific to talk about instead of taking an L with "so how about that weather huh." Mention one of her paintings that you really like, and come up with some reason why ("there's like a cathartic feeling I get when I look at it, and the color reminds me of blah blah blah"). Ask if she sells her art and maybe ask what was it like selling her first piece. Also ask where she draws inspiration from - everyday events, personal experience, etc. Basically you want to ask her shit about her passion and get her talking.

But like I said you don't want to interrogate her. She's gonna be there to chill with multiple people, and you should do the same.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
don't think about it too much

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Just checked her insta after not seeing it for a while... There's dick drawings all of a sudden.

:leon :larry

Who's dick is it tho?  :what :tocry

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
yea don't do this

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
yea don't do this
Don't look/draw conclusions about her art or don't chat her up? :doge

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Dont lurk her instagram you fucking weirdo. Pretty sure this is another made up story. Go sit in a corner you fucking cuck. I'll fuck your girl for you.
fat

Phoenix Dark

lurking IGs
:lawd

:tocry

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
PD, wanna verify this shit for me since Demi doesn't believe me? :hitler

Edit: second thought. Nah.
Shit will get too weird/out of hand.

Edit: third thought. Fuck it. :doge
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 12:38:03 PM by Pallando »

Tasty

PD, wanna verify this shit for me since Demi doesn't believe me? :hitler

Edit: second thought. Nah.
Shit will get too weird/out of hand.

:comeon

Like it isn't already?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Yeah don't lurk that shit. You're going to chat her up, discover her as a person in her own words instead of profiling some 2 cent pseudo psychological portrait through social media hints.

Drawing anatomy pieces isn't exactly too far fetched for artists. :yeshrug
ὕβρις

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Step 1) stop planning and lurking
Step 2) engage her in normal human conversation without fixating on her like you've been stalking her
Step 3) leave her alone, creep :P

Also don't do PD's art plan, it makes it clear you've been stalking her pages

Phoenix Dark

Is it stalking? You follow her on IG right, she sent you the info and told you she's an artist so
:yeshrug

BTW I can confirm that she is real and she has less than 200 followers so she's not a thot. You're good bro.
:whew

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
bisexual and has drawings of dicks everywhere? Yeah she does sound your type :hitler
que

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Be somewhat upfront about the fact that you think she's attractive. Like mention that she looks cute (she's probably dressed nicely anyways) and don't be afraid of showing awkwardness.

If you just waltz in asking her how passionate she is about art that you saw her post online but still politely ignore the dick art, then she'll think you're a desperate MGTOW type trying moves on her.

Those dicks right there are traps. You must admit to what you have seen when the conversation vibe tells you that you aroused some curiosity. A girl doesn't post ding don't portraits online unless she's somewhat bored of regular men.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
"I saw that you drew a couple of white penises but have you ever considered drawing a majestic big black cock? Also, you have the most dazzling eyes." 

:flabbypd

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
 :dead

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Arvie: Sushi Girl
Flannel Boy: Flannel Girl
Pallando: Penis Girl :doge

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I was at some pointless luncheon today when I met the wife of one of the senior managers of the company.  Holy fuck, she was a dead ringer for McKayla Maroney and she was very friendly and was very nice.  The senior manager is 41 or 42 and after talking to her, she was 26.  She already had one child, they're actively trying to have another, and want a total of 3-4 kids.

I think this is how I want to end up: being in my late 30s, shacking up with a hottie in her 20s, and having a few children.  You have to think that even if the marriage crashes and burns, you got the opportunity to knock up a babe a few times :win  Maybe a girl who looks and is built like Angie Varona, that would be sweet.

I should point out that he likely makes around $400k a year in a low COL area.  So double that if you can imagine an equivalent coastal salary.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Back in high school, I thought I needed to know everything about a girl before I tried to hit on her.  I thought maybe if I knew everything about her, I would find what we had in common and we would hit it off from there!  Except it never turned out that way.  I'd go to the party and either the vibe was not happening, I got distracted by something else, or when I wanted to talk to her, she had just left with her friends.  All of my grand plans totally failed because what I imagined things to be didn't happen at all.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
I'll just do my usual "have a few drinks and go with the flow" strategy.

edit:
Also, I already posted this in the outside link thread but this how I'm going to approach Tinder from now on:

Not giving one single fuck. :doge
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:15:15 PM by Pallando »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
"I saw that you drew a couple of white penises but have you ever considered drawing a majestic big black cock? Also, you have the most dazzling eyes." 

:flabbypd

Lead with this.

Bebpo

I've been half-assing online dating for the last few weeks.  Put some profiles up, but not taking the time and effort to message people and keep conversations going.  Work's been crazy busy for the last month and when my entire day is spent non-stop having dozens of email conversations & phone calls back and forth, the last thing I want to do in my free time is have a bunch more conversations.  I figure either I'll put the effort in and meet some people online, or I'll just go to more social stuff and I'm sure I'll meet some people.  Right now feeling more the latter, but maybe put more effort into the former the longer I'm single.  Been about 3 months now I think?

Rahxephon91

Back in high school, I thought I needed to know everything about a girl before I tried to hit on her.  I thought maybe if I knew everything about her, I would find what we had in common and we would hit it off from there!  Except it never turned out that way.  I'd go to the party and either the vibe was not happening, I got distracted by something else, or when I wanted to talk to her, she had just left with her friends.  All of my grand plans totally failed because what I imagined things to be didn't happen at all.
If I've learned anything from this thread is that expectations are bad. Have none.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Or just make sure not to overthink/over plan things because the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

All the business books I've been reading even talk about how trying to lay out a detailed business plan when trying to start your first business is essentially futile because so much unforeseen shit can happen.

#HopeForTheBest
#PrepareForTheWorst
#ChaosReigns :doge

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 09:33:20 PM by Pallando »