Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244762 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9120 on: September 10, 2016, 11:16:09 PM »
Also, it's nice knowing that I am somewhat attractive to girls who I used to consider out of my league.  :doge

king of the internet

• 🚽
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9121 on: September 10, 2016, 11:43:38 PM »
Delete her contact information and just wait it out imo.  8)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9122 on: September 10, 2016, 11:53:33 PM »
I admire your "dating nihilism" but I still care just a smidgen. :noah

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9123 on: September 11, 2016, 12:14:25 AM »
I dunno. I guess there was too many long pauses and a few moments of awkwardness. :yeshrug

I mean, this was my first actual date tbh.

Also, I should I send her a text just saying "Thanks for hanging out. Have safe trip back." ?

edit: eh, sent her something along those lines. I wish her well in her future endeavours.

Since I started dating, I haven't really gotten over the sheer disappointment I feel after every single one of them.  It's always like 'I got excited over this?'

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9124 on: September 11, 2016, 12:41:48 AM »
And it's so fucking draining as well (for introverts like myself).

I felt like I needed a nap afterwards...

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9125 on: September 11, 2016, 12:43:37 AM »
Goddamn it they are lamps now!  Transformed into something that can bring light into this world

spoiler (click to show/hide)

So pretty
[close]

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9126 on: September 11, 2016, 12:52:42 AM »
It took a lot of courage to click that spoiler. I'm shaking.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9127 on: September 11, 2016, 12:57:00 AM »
I admire your "dating nihilism" but I still care just a smidgen. :noah

The idea is to avoid fixation on this one. No need to overthink your follow up. If she wants to, she'll reach out, if not fuck it. In the meantime focus on planting seeds (so to speak 8) ) as far and wide as possible until you find one worthy of some initiative.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9128 on: September 11, 2016, 01:01:36 AM »
Yes, spread your seed to the wind and let it land on women.  I suggest using a balcony. 

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9129 on: September 11, 2016, 01:07:35 AM »
This is why you can get any hoes  :ufup

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9130 on: September 11, 2016, 01:14:17 AM »
And it's so fucking draining as well (for introverts like myself).

I felt like I needed a nap afterwards...

fake it until you make it

« Reply #9131 on: September 11, 2016, 12:42:31 PM »
If she ever messages you again, hit her back with a “who’s this?” and it’s in the bag.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9132 on: September 11, 2016, 01:30:21 PM »
Just start going on dates to bars with chubby chicks. It will at least take care of your virginity in no time

I didn't even feel the normal shame waking up with one this morning
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9133 on: September 11, 2016, 01:31:33 PM »
@Dufus

"Are you sure you don't have autism?"

I wonder about this almost daily. :doge

I even brought this up to a friend yesterday and he said if you're wondering about it you most likely aren't on the spectrum. I don't know if that's true or not, though.  :doge
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 01:39:44 PM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9134 on: September 11, 2016, 04:55:52 PM »
ugh... keep on getting bots on tinder.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:15:54 AM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9135 on: September 12, 2016, 08:16:11 AM »
On another note: I think I'll go ahead and refrain from texting her back today. She knows how to reach me.

I think she was expecting someone who had it "together" a bit more than I do currently and I didn't quite portray that as best as I could during the date.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9136 on: September 12, 2016, 09:54:41 AM »
I mean, if you guys saw how everything played out you would have a better idea of why I'm kinda skittish to text her back.

And I forgot to mention that she left a bit abruptly without much of an explanation after we had talked for... I think it was an hour and a half.

Maybe she didn't realize how much time had passed and forgot she had other shit to do. Maybe I or someone right behind me was giving off weird vibes. Maybe she felt like she was going to throw up. Who can say?

Yes. Yes. I'm overthinking. It's my default state. :doge
[close]

edit: and don't worry. I'll put this all to rest after today. I'm even annoying myself with this shit.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 10:25:37 AM by Pallando »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #9137 on: September 12, 2016, 10:03:30 AM »
Thinking is an emotion, and emotions can be switched off

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9138 on: September 12, 2016, 01:34:09 PM »
Well, I got another cute girl (that isn't a bot) in the hopper so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel the angst just leaving my body. Things are gonna be alright. :aah

« Reply #9139 on: September 12, 2016, 02:02:25 PM »

None of this is true

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9140 on: September 12, 2016, 02:10:35 PM »
It's not but sometimes stupid advice can be the best advice.

that's not true either :doge
[close]

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9141 on: September 12, 2016, 02:13:41 PM »
Telling an overthinker they're overthinking doesn't help. They already know.
My advice? Stop caring. Think of it like a bus. If you miss one there's just going to be another in a few minutes. Don't sweat it. If you stop caring, you wont overthink. No one that I've known has ever stopped overthinking when someone told them "You're overthinking"
que

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9142 on: September 12, 2016, 02:18:00 PM »
She stayed for an hour and a half? That seems good to me. If she had left after 30 minutes I'd agree it didn't go well, but nearly two hours seems like solid. Build on that.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9143 on: September 12, 2016, 02:20:50 PM »
She stayed for an hour and a half? That seems good to me. If she had left after 30 minutes I'd agree it didn't go well, but nearly two hours seems like solid. Build on that.
I'll throw a line out later tonight.

Now that I have another fish- I mean girl on the line I don't feel so desperate. :doge

edit: girl #2 even reached out to me first and called me handsome. :ryker
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 02:30:04 PM by Pallando »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9144 on: September 12, 2016, 02:46:33 PM »
way to go tiger!
 :fabulous
que

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9145 on: September 12, 2016, 03:17:12 PM »
I believe in you Pallando!

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9146 on: September 12, 2016, 04:34:03 PM »
I think I spooked #2 or she's busy. :doge

God, it's like trying to herd cats outchea.  :shaq2

Edit: Gonna keep the Tinder shit to myself until major developments take place. God, I'm so annoying. :doge

Edit2: Got Girl #2's Number.

All thanks to a Hannibal Buress gif from the Eric Andre Show.  :doge

[close]
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 07:49:45 PM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9147 on: September 12, 2016, 07:58:51 PM »
Should I even fux with girl #1 now? I don't even know, y'all.

#2 is 22 and seems to know what she wants.  :yeshrug

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9148 on: September 12, 2016, 08:05:31 PM »
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.  Having multiple options is a good thing.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9149 on: September 12, 2016, 08:12:30 PM »
Breh we keep saying: juggle as many as you can. #2 is the priority but keep talking to #1 and see what's up.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9150 on: September 12, 2016, 08:13:15 PM »
Hmm. It's already 8 pm and I have to be in bed by 9 pm for tomorrow.

I guess another day of not texting #1 couldn't hurt, right?

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9151 on: September 12, 2016, 08:14:30 PM »
Don't even think about it if you already feel in your gut not to do it tonight then don't do it. That simple. Hit her up tomorrow.

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #9152 on: September 12, 2016, 08:18:26 PM »
these girls got 10 dudes waiting with bated breath on their every response

don't be one of them

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9153 on: September 12, 2016, 08:19:33 PM »
Then I'll go with my gut and text #1 tomorrow.

I also told #2 to text me whenever this week. I don't think she has a job at the moment (she's going back to college to get a post grad degree pretty soon) so who knows when that will be.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9154 on: September 12, 2016, 08:23:19 PM »
Then I'll go with my gut and text #1 tomorrow.

I also told #2 to text me whenever this week. I don't think she has a job at the moment (she's going back to college to get a post grad degree pretty soon) so who knows when that will be.

Good job, now put on your favorite japanese cartoon and get ready for bed  :)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9155 on: September 12, 2016, 09:22:13 PM »
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.  Having multiple options is a good thing.

Yes, except don't be like me who at times would go out with 3-4 girls a week and then get confused as fuck between the 2 of them. Blew a date with a cute curvy blonde when I was like "your brother works for the county parks, right?" and it turned out that was another girl I went out with the previous week  :-\
^_^

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9156 on: September 12, 2016, 09:58:38 PM »

Yes, except don't be like me who at times would go out with 3-4 girls a week and then get confused as fuck between the 2 of them. Blew a date with a cute curvy blonde when I was like "your brother works for the county parks, right?" and it turned out that was another girl I went out with the previous week  :-\

What's my professional answer for everything: make a spreadsheet.

Excel
:rejoice

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9157 on: September 12, 2016, 10:57:13 PM »

None of this is true

He forgot to turn on his feelings before he posted. 

Phoenix Dark

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9159 on: September 12, 2016, 11:57:30 PM »

What's my professional answer for everything: make a spreadsheet.

Excel
:rejoice
As a professional I can verify this. Excel fixes everything.
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9160 on: September 13, 2016, 12:27:48 AM »
Btw Pallando, when you finally do score. Right after you're done, roll off and make sure you say, "You have no idea how many people you just made happy." :doge
que

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9161 on: September 13, 2016, 12:52:25 AM »
Then phone your mom

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #9162 on: September 13, 2016, 03:01:35 AM »

None of this is true

It's something a guy I used to know kept saying, obviously he unstable meathead thats been to Afghanistan. You know the type.

He was already like this before his tour though.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #9163 on: September 13, 2016, 04:40:52 AM »
Pallando, a few points of consideration

1. You're right at the finish line, but a bunch of your recent posts make me feel like you're almost psyching yourself out. Chill breh, you're doing fine, no need to constantly second guess yourself.

2. Even if chick 1 decides she wasn't interested after the first date, it's a success. You got yourself out there. People decide they're not compatible with each other for a wide number of both completely valid and completely random personal reasons. Getting rejected sucks, but the more it happens, the less you give a fuck, and sooner than later you will be the one handing out arbitrary curves

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9164 on: September 13, 2016, 07:14:51 AM »
Going to text #1 around the time I leave the office.

I was thinking about tacking on "Also, just want to check if everything is okay?" to my original message but... That already sours things by implying that something is terribly wrong. :doge

Gotta keep my shit upbeat & positive.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #9165 on: September 13, 2016, 08:07:33 AM »
Sounds more like he is doing his best Dufus, stfu Dufus

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9166 on: September 13, 2016, 08:09:18 AM »
Nah, bruh. I'm just writing my thoughts down and trying to get input. That's all.  :doge

Also, I'm a highly neurotic INTP according to my Myers-Briggs results. So this is just how I roll. :doge

edit: I mean, this is part of the reason why I drink because my brain is a constantly spinning hamster wheel that's always spitting out thoughts, ideas, potential outcomes, etc. It's rather annoying. :doge

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 08:28:25 AM by Pallando »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9167 on: September 13, 2016, 08:12:10 AM »
Avoid asking the question "Are you mad?" or "Are you ok?" to a woman - or any similar type question.  It's weird and if they are mad or not ok, they won't tell you anyways because that's how chicks operate. :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9168 on: September 13, 2016, 08:13:14 AM »
See. That's what I need.

Thanks, Mups.  :)

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #9169 on: September 13, 2016, 09:42:51 AM »
Always ask my wife is she is mad, drives her crazy  :-*

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9170 on: September 13, 2016, 09:48:53 AM »
Never ask a girl that on these sites. Frankly you shouldn't even care. If she doesn't want to see you she'll make it clear - either by ignoring you or telling you. Until then just operate as if things are normal. You're putting yourself out there, getting experience, etc. Also apply lessons learned. Maybe something you said didn't work with girl 1, so avoid it with girl 2.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9171 on: September 13, 2016, 09:48:57 AM »
yeah definitely ditch the "is everything ok?" bit. Nothing good has ever come from that.
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9172 on: September 13, 2016, 09:53:52 AM »
So... just for future reference:

Say I am in a relationship and my SO is in an obviously negative mood. What... What the hell do you do? Give her space until she wants something from you? :doge
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 10:05:51 AM by Pallando »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9173 on: September 13, 2016, 10:13:07 AM »
No one knows.
que

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9174 on: September 13, 2016, 10:16:38 AM »
If she's acting like she's mad, she's mad.  So don't ask her that crap.  The rest depends on your SO.  Everyone is different, obviously.  Some people need cooling off time and others want to talk/yell about it.  At a certain point you'll learn how to react to their moods... maybe.  Probably not.  You'll try.  Do your best, bro.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9175 on: September 13, 2016, 10:18:24 AM »
Buy her a Chanel bag and eat her out.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9176 on: September 13, 2016, 10:20:53 AM »
Buy her a Chanel bag and eat her out.
But(t) which hole?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9177 on: September 13, 2016, 10:49:10 AM »

:doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9178 on: September 13, 2016, 11:55:10 AM »
Going to text #1 around the time I leave the office.

I was thinking about tacking on "Also, just want to check if everything is okay?" to my original message but... That already sours things by implying that something is terribly wrong. :doge

Gotta keep my shit upbeat & positive.

:lol don't write that. 

Phoenix Dark