Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1244723 times)

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9540 on: September 25, 2016, 05:16:04 PM »
nah man just send the fucking text

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9541 on: September 25, 2016, 05:16:12 PM »
I mean this chick and I were joking about "A Serbian Film" and gay orgies on the BJU front lawn. On the first date!  :doge

So...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 06:30:16 PM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9542 on: September 25, 2016, 05:17:38 PM »
I mean this chick and I were joking about "A Serbian Film" and gay orgies on the BJU lawn. On the first date!  :doge

So...

you are what you're never gonna get, pussy.

Send the fucking text

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9543 on: September 25, 2016, 05:19:47 PM »
Text sent.

Excuse me while I go dry heave...

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9544 on: September 25, 2016, 05:24:42 PM »
Text sent.

Excuse me while I go dry heave...

proud of u

nudemacusers

« Reply #9545 on: September 25, 2016, 05:27:51 PM »
I almost want to text #2 back and be like "Hey. If you don't have much going on next Friday night I'll eat you out." 
edit: or... "Hey, was I imagining things (or just drunk) but I thought we seemed to click well together." :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9546 on: September 25, 2016, 05:30:28 PM »
It's gonna be alright bro.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9547 on: September 25, 2016, 05:30:36 PM »
 :lol

Were you expecting me to send those texts instead, Mac?

I'm crazy but NOT that crazy. :lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9548 on: September 25, 2016, 05:42:54 PM »
Okay... :noah

But this trial and error shit is fucking painful and expensive (both emotionally & financially).

edit:
Oh, you guys would probably get a kick out of this ( :nsfw -ish ) :
spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 06:01:29 PM by Pallando »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9549 on: September 25, 2016, 06:02:06 PM »
Just keep reminding yourself that you've done this before, ie you went on a successful date with a chick from the internet. Doing it again is nothing to worry about OR stress over. Whether it happens immediately or takes a bit is irrelevant...

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9550 on: September 25, 2016, 10:20:06 PM »
#3 is still texting me so... I've got that going for me. :doge

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9551 on: September 25, 2016, 10:42:53 PM »
Flannel boy eventually found flannel girl so I have faith in you altra!
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9552 on: September 25, 2016, 10:50:54 PM »
Was Flannel Boy worse off than me? :doge

Actually, is there a way someone could link me to the whole "Flannel Saga"?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9553 on: September 26, 2016, 12:14:38 AM »
Who needs the 31 days of horror when we got this thread

I know, right? The suspense is palpable.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9554 on: September 26, 2016, 02:42:18 AM »
Unless you're trying to marry a girl, you don't have to learn from your "mistakes". You just roll with them. Also don't act like dating is a thing that is really draining because gotdam that looks fucking desperate. The reality is that you didn't stay a virgin because you're a benchwarmer, but because you skipped the stupid, meaningless mistakes most of us made when we we got the opportunity. And now you're a prime piece of man-hymen intact masculinity.

Sometimes, everyone's a pussy but you're the only type that gets to be on a pedestal. :fistbump

not losing it for the sake of it :bow2

or religious bs :bow2

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9555 on: September 26, 2016, 08:03:14 PM »
Oh... just thought of this but should I get a HPV vaccination or any sort of vaccination before doing it? :doge

« Reply #9556 on: September 26, 2016, 08:04:17 PM »
Stop trolling

nudemacusers

« Reply #9557 on: September 26, 2016, 08:23:33 PM »
careful, if you keep joking about being a pathetic loser you'll get stuck that way. it's like crossing your eyes too long.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

El Babua

« Reply #9558 on: September 26, 2016, 08:26:39 PM »
Just like you being a fan of the little girl cartoons?

nudemacusers

« Reply #9559 on: September 26, 2016, 08:36:00 PM »
Just like you being a fan of the little girl cartoons?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9560 on: September 26, 2016, 08:41:05 PM »
Oh... just thought of this but should I get a HPV vaccination or any sort of vaccination before doing it? :doge

You are too old for one. 

If you give a girl cervical cancer, that's on her.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9561 on: September 26, 2016, 09:13:46 PM »
Man... They didn't teach us jack shit in abstinence only sex ed at my religious school...   :doge  :(

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9562 on: September 26, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »
Really? seems like what they taught you worked

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9563 on: September 26, 2016, 10:06:53 PM »
 :stahp

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9564 on: September 26, 2016, 11:01:53 PM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9565 on: September 26, 2016, 11:14:11 PM »
Well the good news (for today) is that #3 is excited to see me this coming Saturday.

Also, her previous two boyfriends were scrawny sticks. :hitler
[close]

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9566 on: September 26, 2016, 11:24:13 PM »
Arv with the deep soul burn, ouch

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9567 on: September 26, 2016, 11:31:47 PM »
Only a soul as tortured as Arvie's can dish out so much pain.  :noah

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9568 on: September 26, 2016, 11:41:02 PM »
I only say mean things because I can.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9569 on: September 26, 2016, 11:49:55 PM »
And out of love

love of burns lol
[close]

« Reply #9570 on: September 27, 2016, 09:29:35 AM »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9571 on: September 27, 2016, 12:52:46 PM »
edit: I need to stop thinking about #2...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:59:11 PM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 02:22:51 PM by Pallando »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9574 on: September 27, 2016, 07:37:04 PM »
Yeah. Go take a walk in the park

Bebpo

« Reply #9577 on: September 27, 2016, 11:11:31 PM »
nm, don't want to put any pressure!  Good luck man!!

(any likes on this post were from pre-edit)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 11:15:44 PM by Bebpo »

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9579 on: September 27, 2016, 11:47:51 PM »
Kinda seeing two people. Both are semi long distance (1-2 hours away). I like both for different reasons.

This is totes going to blow up in my face.

dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9580 on: September 28, 2016, 09:36:29 PM »
Is there anyway to add more "zest" to text convos before the first date without setting off red flags?

I'm getting tired of talking about movies, tv shows, pets, food, travel, etc. and this is only girl #3.  :doge

I can't imagine doing this 10 more times with 10 (or more) completely different girls.  :-\

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9581 on: September 28, 2016, 09:37:42 PM »
What do you want to talk about?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9582 on: September 28, 2016, 09:38:40 PM »
Oh I don't think that's gonna be an issue :doge
que

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9583 on: September 28, 2016, 09:38:41 PM »
Welcome to the dating life, bryh.  Prepare to have the same conversations over and over.  You will find out why there are people who dread being single, even if it means being in a shitty relationship.

Dank maymays
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9584 on: September 28, 2016, 09:45:38 PM »
Fuuuuuuuck  :-\

Philosophy.
Sexy, kinky stuff.
Dank Memes.

:doge

Kidding about the 1st and 3rd one.
[close]

edit: I guess that it helps that girl #3 is a bit of a weeaboo and I can pull on her weeb heartstrings. Today I brought up Japanese food and how my bro and I were planning on visiting Japan one day. And a couple of days before that I brought up anime. :doge
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 09:52:52 PM by Pallando »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9585 on: September 28, 2016, 10:02:15 PM »
This is how I tinder,  I don't talk so much.   After a day or two max I say something like it was nice talking to you text me sometime #.  If she texts, I set up a date instead of just talking more.  It saves energy and leaves small talk topics for the first date.  That being said I've only ever got short term hookups out of tinder and rotten first dates. 

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9586 on: September 28, 2016, 10:06:00 PM »
Short Term Hookups and Rotten First Dates is my favorite 80's synthpop album.
nat

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9587 on: September 28, 2016, 10:09:36 PM »
Crying (It's the music that plays in my dreams) was a good song from that album. 

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9589 on: September 28, 2016, 10:59:25 PM »
Crying (It's the music that plays in my dreams) was a good song from that album.

I Don't Even Care Anymore was my favorite.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9590 on: September 29, 2016, 12:45:07 AM »
Is there anyway to add more "zest" to text convos before the first date without setting off red flags?

I'm getting tired of talking about movies, tv shows, pets, food, travel, etc. and this is only girl #3.  :doge

I can't imagine doing this 10 more times with 10 (or more) completely different girls.  :-\

I don't understand how a guy with your level of overanalysis could have this problem. Why don't you just text about stuff you find interesting in order to find out more about them? You could start off by talking about college majors and then casually mentioning that you took a little bit of extra time to graduate because you got expelled from BJU for being an atheist. Boom you're in the philosophy zone of conversation.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9591 on: September 29, 2016, 07:38:25 AM »
As I've said before, texting for me is only really for setting up the next date or shit like "Had a great time".  It's total shit as a conversation medium unless you know her well, are in tune with each other's emotions and personality, etc.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9592 on: September 29, 2016, 09:47:21 AM »
I'm probably not setting up boundaries as well as I could because all three girls have consistently texted me first, several days before the date. And then, on and off, they text me every other day.

Also, it probably doesn't help that I deliberately made my tinder bio very vague. Well... actually it does help because I don't end up pigeonholing myself as one thing.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 09:51:38 AM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9593 on: September 29, 2016, 11:18:30 PM »
Had a pretty engaging text conversation about design with #3.

She's studying to be a costume designer and I'm a graphic designer so there is some overlap in both of our industries.

And our date is still on for Saturday. Here's hoping I don't scare this one away. And she has more control over the situation so that helps. :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9594 on: September 29, 2016, 11:22:26 PM »
Had a pretty engaging text conversation about design with #3.

hahahahhaha

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9595 on: September 29, 2016, 11:23:30 PM »
 Wha? What's so funny? :tocry

edit: Oh. You're just drunk.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:51:32 PM by Pallando »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9596 on: September 30, 2016, 05:04:12 AM »
Pallando, I found a new, winning technique for you:
[close]

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9597 on: September 30, 2016, 06:47:10 AM »
Most younger people text more than talk on the phone. Personally I prefer to text as well.

Sounds like this could be s good date for you. No reason to be nervous, you've successfully done this before and I bet you'll do fine here too. And as always ask questions and be interested in what she's saying. Not "what do you like to do? Cool, so what do you like to eat? Ok. What are your hobbies?" An actual conversation.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9598 on: September 30, 2016, 11:05:08 AM »
Wha? What's so funny? :tocry

edit: Oh. You're just drunk.

If I remember, I wasn't laughing at you just the idea of having an engaging conversation about design.   

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9599 on: September 30, 2016, 07:56:22 PM »
Date is all set up.

Gonna drive an hour to Asheville and then eat deliscious Indian food with this girl then possibly walk around and get some tea. :doge

(She was kinda adamant about not drinking too much.)