Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1242365 times)

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9781 on: October 11, 2016, 06:28:43 PM »
Oh, something else I want to say: I was able to set the date up with #4 without much small talk. Probably helped that she wasn't that chatty and probably just wants to hang with someone in the Upstate SC area after living in South Florida for a while. :yeshrug

She's probably thinking "Oh thank god... someone who isn't crazy and on drugs."  :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Also, she might be another stealth chubby chick but we shall see... At least she has a cute face.  :doge
[close]
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:35:33 PM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9782 on: October 11, 2016, 06:35:48 PM »
Probably helped that she wasn't that chatty and probably just wants to hang with someone in the Upstate SC area after living in South Florida for a while. :yeshrug

She's probably thinking "Oh thank god, someone who isn't crazy and on drugs."  :doge

look at you motherfucker, you live in sc with a dry ass dick and you throwing stones now go sit down and bless up

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9783 on: October 11, 2016, 06:36:35 PM »
I just knew I was going to get shit from Toku for throwing shade on Floridians.  :lol

Tasty

« Reply #9784 on: October 11, 2016, 06:48:19 PM »
Date #1 with gynecologist girl:

Atra: "So wait, you work with vaginas? So you know how they work and stuff?"

Girl: "Umm, yeah..."

Atra:

nudemacusers

« Reply #9785 on: October 11, 2016, 08:49:45 PM »
Probably helped that she wasn't that chatty and probably just wants to hang with someone in the Upstate SC area after living in South Florida for a while. :yeshrug

She's probably thinking "Oh thank god, someone who isn't crazy and on drugs."  :doge

look at you motherfucker, you live in sc with a dry ass dick and you throwing stones now go sit down and bless up
:dead
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9786 on: October 11, 2016, 10:11:40 PM »
wrong thread
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:18:47 PM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9787 on: October 13, 2016, 06:44:13 PM »
Cosplay girl is back in town and we're setting up plans for date #2.  :rejoice

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9788 on: October 13, 2016, 06:45:30 PM »
:rejoice

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9789 on: October 13, 2016, 06:47:56 PM »
She says she has to get her pills back at her parent's house this weekend. Ummm.... :-\

But she's down for next Saturday....

WTF  :brazilcry

edit: Guess I'll try and get  with the OB/GYN girl.  :doge

Bebpo

« Reply #9790 on: October 13, 2016, 06:53:29 PM »
Like medicine pills?  Or like birth control pills?  Because that can be taken two very different ways.  If the former, that's understandable, if it's the latter, it sounds like you've got a promising next date with her!

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9791 on: October 13, 2016, 06:55:32 PM »
Most likely medicine pills because she can't sleep without medication.

edit: I beginning to wonder if I'm guy #2 just in case guy #1 doesn't work out.  :doge
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:17:48 PM by Pallando »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9792 on: October 13, 2016, 07:25:17 PM »
You are but #1 is only good looking and possibly rich, he can do better than #2 who is his #7.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #9793 on: October 13, 2016, 07:25:59 PM »
edit: I beginning to wonder if I'm guy #2 just in case guy #1 doesn't work out.  :doge
Sound strategy, as you know.

Bond over it. Be each other's #2.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9794 on: October 13, 2016, 07:27:12 PM »
Is she German? cause you could do #2 related activities together. 

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #9795 on: October 13, 2016, 07:29:15 PM »
Sigh

Sigh

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9796 on: October 13, 2016, 07:31:18 PM »
German's love shit. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9797 on: October 13, 2016, 07:47:11 PM »
Also, I didn't want to bring this up as a courtesy to Bebpo but girl #3 is accident prone and believes in ghosts.  So maybe I'm dodging a bullet with this one... :doge

She once broke her pelvis because a ghost pushed something heavy on her when she was working late one night.  :doge
[close]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:52:19 PM by Pallando »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9798 on: October 13, 2016, 08:03:55 PM »
Is she German? cause you could do #2 related activities together.
:lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9799 on: October 13, 2016, 08:33:18 PM »
Well... at least I got a date for Wednesday with #4. Here's hoping she's not too damaged. :doge

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #9800 on: October 14, 2016, 03:40:57 AM »
Dude you're her Caspernova.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9801 on: October 14, 2016, 07:37:32 AM »
That just means she'll be into some kinky shit.  She could probably teach you a thing or two. 

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9802 on: October 14, 2016, 02:17:25 PM »
Was browsing POF, just about ready to activate my account. One thing I've noticed is how many girls out there seem to be virtual copies of each other with their interests and descriptions. "I like the Yankees, I love the beach, I'm so outdoorsy, and believe it or not I like country music, which is OMG cray because I live in New York!".

I definitely need someone who at least has -something- quirky about them. I don't care if it's that she listens to Tuvan throat singing on a regular basis, has a collection of WWII artifacts, builds birdhouses in her free time, whatever... just gotta have something unique and interesting to talk about.
^_^

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #9803 on: October 14, 2016, 04:19:48 PM »
"I love to laugh!"

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9804 on: October 14, 2016, 04:20:23 PM »
Have you considered Seeking Arrangement?  :doge

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9805 on: October 14, 2016, 06:02:16 PM »
Have you considered Seeking Arrangement?  :doge

I'd need for it to be the other way around... I wouldn't mind a sugar mommy  :doge
^_^

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9806 on: October 15, 2016, 09:46:45 AM »
Earlier this week I went to the Apple Store on my lunch break to get another USB cable.  I went into the store and suddenly a girl rushes up to me and asks how I'm doing, more than just being friendly.  Turns out it's a girl who used to work where I work now and quit for whatever reason, I didn't ask.  I have this problem where people know me more than I know them so I always feel bad if I don't remember them.  She was a little chubby but she had huge tits.  As you all know, I decided last month to stop dating and banging women for a while.  However those tits were calling me.  So I got her number.  Last night she stopped over and we were watching HBO Now.  After a few minutes we were making out and I started rubbing her pussy (vs. grabbing her pussy.  I'm a real gentleman unlike Donald Trump) and she said "hold on" and went down to start blowing me.  It's next to impossible to come so I warned her and she said that she was certain I was going to come.  Well, sure enough I didn't.  She started getting frustrated.  So I told her that was enough and started fingerbanging her until she came.  We spent most of the night cuddling, kissing, light making out, etc.  Before she left she said "I want you to come.  I'd feel bad if you didn't."  So I asked her to get out her big tits while I jerked off.  I asked if I could come in her mouth and she said yeah.  I forgot that I didn't jack off for a few days so I nutted for a good few seconds in her mouth, which then she ran to the bathroom.  We laughed about my giant load and she was on her way out.

Anyway, not sure if this was meant to go anywhere but it was an interesting night.
🍆🍆

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9807 on: October 15, 2016, 11:00:13 AM »
Not being able to come sucks

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9808 on: October 15, 2016, 11:11:09 AM »
MTW, that's more of a triumph   

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9809 on: October 15, 2016, 11:44:51 AM »
grats bro

but you really need to stop jacking off so much, it has ruined your mind/dick.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9810 on: October 15, 2016, 11:45:42 AM »
Tfw you haven't met any girls that were THAT cumgry yet. :noah

Beezy

« Reply #9811 on: October 15, 2016, 11:59:32 AM »
grats bro

Because he can't come from head? Nah, some guys are just like that.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #9812 on: October 15, 2016, 12:04:38 PM »
grats bro

Because he can't come from head? Nah, some guys are just like that.
Can confirm. I get bored if it goes on too long. :doge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9813 on: October 15, 2016, 12:25:58 PM »
As long as she knows how to suck and use her hands during a bj I can finish.

Beezy

« Reply #9814 on: October 15, 2016, 12:53:49 PM »
This girl didn't use hands. Just exceptional head bobbing and tongue skills :noah
Haven't experienced this yet. :tocry

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9815 on: October 15, 2016, 02:00:48 PM »
Jewish girls usually do it best since they're predisposed to self loathing, but this chick was a Latina and I haven't been with another since.

Need more Hispanic women in my life.

Toku hold me :tocry

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9816 on: October 15, 2016, 02:21:33 PM »
Hispanic women are indeed great at sucking dick. Marry latinas, brehs.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #9817 on: October 15, 2016, 02:35:29 PM »
If my GF decides to nut up and try to deepthroat me, I can come pretty fucking quickly
püp

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9818 on: October 15, 2016, 06:39:21 PM »
I've only been able to nut from a bj when I grip her head by the hair and manually move it at the desired speed. I suppose it's more like I'm fucking her mouth versus just sitting back and letting her do all the work.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9819 on: October 15, 2016, 09:14:32 PM »
The only thing I'm going to say is that my trust in #3 has increased tonight.  :-[

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9820 on: October 15, 2016, 10:25:35 PM »
You can't withhold after inundating us with ecrutiating detail on the build up

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9821 on: October 15, 2016, 10:37:31 PM »
She was telling the truth about her needing to go back home to get her medication.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9822 on: October 16, 2016, 07:48:28 PM »
Question: Cosplay girl wants to meet up in the morning this coming Saturday. Does this mean... date #2 is going to lead to more "stuff" later on in the day?  :doge

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9823 on: October 16, 2016, 08:07:54 PM »
Question: Cosplay girl wants to meet up in the morning this coming Saturday. Does this mean... date #2 is going to lead to more "stuff" later on in the day?  :doge

It means there is stuff happening later on in the day. Whether or not you're part of it is not clear. To be fair, this is always true on any given Saturday.

Seriously though, she may have other plans, or she may be open to spending the day with you depending on whether or not you turn into a freak during breakfast.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9824 on: October 16, 2016, 08:49:17 PM »

Spent most of the afternoon banging this girl.  Made her come enough times to where she couldn't go any longer and took a two hour nap; during that time I was watching Larry Sanders, which I recommend you all go watch if you haven't already.
🍆🍆

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9825 on: October 16, 2016, 09:32:14 PM »

Spent most of the afternoon banging this girl.  Made her come enough times to where she couldn't go any longer and took a two hour nap; during that time I was watching Larry Sanders, which I recommend you all go watch if you haven't already.

Username checks out.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9826 on: October 16, 2016, 10:32:53 PM »

Is she in asheville?

My go to (depending on what time) is wicked weed for brew/food --> bhramai brewery --> funkatorium or greenman.

If you get to number three, shes obvious interested. Ask if she wants to watch a movie ( hint hint ) or see a show

Yet to fail if you do it right
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9827 on: October 16, 2016, 10:49:09 PM »
We got pretty frisky without alcohol so I can only imagine what it'll be like with some booze in our systems.   :doge

edit: Also, I don't know why I feel this guilt for not texting her.

Probably not going to text her all week until Friday to make sure she's still down for Saturday.

But at the same time I feel like I'm neglecting this very nice girl.  :doge

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 11:17:10 PM by Pallando »

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #9828 on: October 16, 2016, 11:54:25 PM »
Remember to get written consent

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9829 on: October 17, 2016, 04:23:21 AM »

Was it the stroke game or fingers?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9830 on: October 17, 2016, 07:45:13 PM »
The date with #4 has changed a bit.

She's actually moving closer to where I live so I don't have to drive too far to pick her up.

Also, I just saw a recent pic of her on Facebook. Short pink "tumblrina" hair and bordering on obese. Thank goodness I don't have to go into work Thursday because I'm going to be drinking a lot this Wednesday night. :-\
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9831 on: October 17, 2016, 08:12:22 PM »
 She looked so hot/cute in her Tinder pics as well. Fuck.... :noah

edit: Are fat chicks more likely to give head on the first date? I need to know.  :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9832 on: October 17, 2016, 08:14:37 PM »
It happens.  Don't trust women tinder.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9833 on: October 17, 2016, 08:16:58 PM »
I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later...

I've been pretty "lucky" so far with the last 3 girls.  :doge

edit: I'm going to go to the gym and exercise off this frustration. BRB.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9834 on: October 17, 2016, 08:50:04 PM »

Still...complete the mission. Build up that experience and see if she wants to fuck. You're driving her so there's the chance. When you get to her place to drop her off, hit her with compliments and kinda slow talk your way thru. I had a great time...I was so nervous but you made me feel pretty at ease...etc. All you're trying to do is see if she'll open up for a kiss. If she does ask if she wants to have one more drink before you go. If she says yes and invites you in...

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9835 on: October 17, 2016, 09:13:09 PM »
A fatty with big tits? I could think of worse ways to spend an evening. Have fun dude.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9836 on: October 17, 2016, 09:22:23 PM »
Pallo stop coming off like you're Mr. Hot Shit. You're a bald virgin that plots out his text messages like its the next move in a risk game but is actually playing Guess Who.
Just go and have some fun.
que

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #9837 on: October 17, 2016, 09:58:54 PM »
New addenda for Project Deal-breaker:

-Doesn't know who Edgar Degas was.
-Can't recognize "Call me Ishmael."*

*Subject to cultural and linguistic reasonableness. If you an AmeriKKKan though... :heh

nudemacusers

« Reply #9838 on: October 17, 2016, 10:00:37 PM »
Boned my wife late last nite brehs. Went in raw for the first 15 but then had to rubber up so I could bust inside. Which kinda starts the whole process over.  :-\ can't play the pull out game no more.

Pray for me.  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9839 on: October 17, 2016, 10:02:31 PM »
like what happens if you end up really liking the girl or something then she ends up seeing the stuff you posted about her online? cut that stuff out.
nat