Author Topic: Playstation 5  (Read 196149 times)

Polident Hive

Re: Playstation 5
« Reply #2700 on: October 19, 2022, 03:32:48 PM »
Just want a back button add on like the PS4. Still don’t understand why a PS4 controller won’t work with PS5 games… besides the obvious reason.

Svejk

« Reply #2701 on: October 19, 2022, 04:22:33 PM »
Just want a back button add on like the PS4. Still don’t understand why a PS4 controller won’t work with PS5 games… besides the obvious reason.
Shoot, why couldn't the DS3 work with the PS4?  I still find it to be superior over the DS4, imo.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2702 on: October 19, 2022, 05:58:37 PM »
€ 240 controller

:info

That's 3 full priced AAA games, ~ 2/3 of a € 399 Steamdeck, a Switch Lite + € 20 Nintendo store credit, a used Xbox Series S (that includes a controller) or € 50 shy of a new one.

At that price that thing better damn well edge you.  :doge
🤴

Svejk

« Reply #2703 on: October 21, 2022, 10:13:32 AM »
Dad of Warz 2 will have a 30fps, 40fps, 60fps and target 120fps mode.  :leon

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2704 on: October 21, 2022, 10:19:19 AM »
40fps? :scust
(ice)

Svejk

« Reply #2705 on: October 21, 2022, 10:59:39 AM »
40fps? :scust
Yeah I don't get it.  Impressions dropping right now, all everyone is talking about are all the accessibility options.  Yeah that’s great and all.  :goty
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:16:48 AM by Svejk »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2706 on: October 21, 2022, 11:26:07 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2707 on: October 21, 2022, 03:03:30 PM »
I admit, I didn't believe in VRR at first but Steamdeck does it and 40fps feels much smoother on it than it does on non-VRR devices.
🤴

Bebpo

« Reply #2708 on: October 21, 2022, 03:20:08 PM »
VRR is major for some games.

Kuro no Kiseki II which I'm playing now runs at 49-57 fps constantly moving  :lol

Thanks to VRR it feels almost locked 60fps smooth outside certain spots that dip below 48fps. I honestly think this game has the best gains of VRR out of every game I've tried on PS5 because the devs gave it such a shitty framerate. Elden Ring would be there but it falls under 48fps too often to feels smooth 60fps.

Polident Hive

« Reply #2709 on: October 21, 2022, 07:10:40 PM »
Gotta test to see if the external HDD is what’s busted but it’s barely working for PS4 games anymore. Used to have no issue. Now, sometimes assets don’t load, or it’s slow, and overall introducing glitches into games. Only using it as storage. Transferring files back and forth when needed is trying. Prices for compatible SSDs seem way down and I may get it over with.

Bebpo

« Reply #2710 on: October 21, 2022, 08:08:41 PM »
Gotta test to see if the external HDD is what’s busted but it’s barely working for PS4 games anymore. Used to have no issue. Now, sometimes assets don’t load, or it’s slow, and overall introducing glitches into games. Only using it as storage. Transferring files back and forth when needed is trying. Prices for compatible SSDs seem way down and I may get it over with.

That sucks. I didn't realize non-SSDs even work on PS5. Even if the games aren't built for SSD (PS4 games) they still benefit a ton from being on SSD.

Svejk

« Reply #2711 on: November 02, 2022, 09:23:24 AM »
PSVR2 launches February 22, 2023 at $549/ €599.99 / £529.99 / ¥74,980...  Ouchers.  

Granted it's the whole bundle: Includes PS VR2 headset, PS VR2 Sense controllers and stereo headphones.

There'll be a Horizon: Call of the Mountain Bundle for $599  / €649.99 / £569.99 / ¥79,980.

There'll also be a PlayStation VR2 Sense controller charging station for $50 / €49.99 / £39.99 / ¥5,480.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/11/02/playstation-vr2-launches-in-february-at-549-99/

About $200 more than the what I paid for the system itself?!?!  Gonna have to wait a year or two just like the first one.....  which was oh so worth it.
If this came out a year earlier, I wouldn't even blink at the price... but now?  :doge

There's 11 games they revealed as well, but no Astrobot 2 yet... or anything that looks like a system seller tbph...

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/11/02/11-new-ps-vr2-games-announced-the-dark-pictures-switchback-vr-cities-vr-enhanced-edition-crossfire-sierra-squad-and-more/

Got a weird feeling this isn't going to fly off the shelves initially...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 09:30:41 AM by Svejk »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2712 on: November 02, 2022, 09:35:47 AM »
 :dayum

That price.  They should focus on getting more consoles out and more games for it before putting this out.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 09:41:23 AM by bork »
ど助平

archnemesis

« Reply #2713 on: November 02, 2022, 09:39:50 AM »
I'll probably buy one at launch.

I hope they announce ports of older games. I'm mostly interested in Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, Moss, and The Room.

Edit: Actually, I don't care about any of the launch games. It better have classics like Beat Saber.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2714 on: November 02, 2022, 09:39:58 AM »
I mean, given the specs what were you expecting.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2715 on: November 02, 2022, 09:42:04 AM »

$400 maybe?  I dunno- none of these VR systems seem worth it to me.
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #2716 on: November 02, 2022, 10:01:00 AM »
Does it include a PS5?  :lol :lol
What

Bebpo

« Reply #2717 on: November 02, 2022, 10:20:57 AM »
Honestly the US Price is less than I was expecting given the specs, the market competition, Sony pricing and current chip costs and inflation.

I thought minimum would be $600 but was expecting closer to $800.
The non-USA prices are crazy expensive though.

Outside Quest, VR is still fucking expensive and a niche. Even Quest2 is now $400 after they raised it $100 this year.

Bebpo

« Reply #2718 on: November 02, 2022, 10:22:59 AM »

$400 maybe?  I dunno- none of these VR systems seem worth it to me.

They aren't. It's a niche genre for people who have that kind of disposable cash.

The games are fun but there just aren't enough really good VR games being made each year to justify the costs.

Bebpo

« Reply #2719 on: November 02, 2022, 10:41:08 AM »
Looking at the launch lineup, I think that's the bigger problem than the price in the USA.
The lineup just isn't competitive to the current VR market.

Not even an Astrobot 1 remaster if Astrobot 2 isn't ready yet? No Alyx port?

Should've delayed this launch until the software was there to sell this thing imo. Needs to launch with a banger lineup of new exclusives, PSVR remasters and Alyx.

Though it's very possible Gabe doesn't want Alex on anything but Index as a continual selling point for Index.

Svejk

« Reply #2720 on: November 02, 2022, 10:47:40 AM »
Personally, I was expecting/hoping for closer to $400 for the bundle.  It's a hard pill to swallow seeing that it cost more than your system.  Not to mention harder times for me ATM. :doge 

But what eases the pain, could care less about any of those supposed launch titles..  makes holding off much easier.
Guess there's still time though for other launch titles.
If RE8 was ready on launch?.. hhhnnnnng

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #2721 on: November 02, 2022, 01:21:16 PM »
$550 for a wired vr headset in 2023

:girlaff

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2722 on: November 02, 2022, 01:33:46 PM »
Not sure I talked about it yet, but Stray is absolute dogshit and I am absolute NOT surprised this turd was hyped up by Sony crowd. Be better

I also played Demon Souls and after... well, every game AFTER Demon Souls, Demon Souls is a relic and frustrating to play
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #2723 on: November 02, 2022, 01:35:26 PM »
Not sure I talked about it yet, but Stray is absolute dogshit and I am absolute NOT surprised this turd was hyped up by Sony crowd. Be better

But...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1332010/Stray/
77,000 reviews (overwhelmingly positive)

That said yeah I heard people just like it because you're a cute cat. I dunno if I'll bother trying it. Maybe when they give it away free in a bundle in a year.

thetylerrob

« Reply #2724 on: November 02, 2022, 02:16:28 PM »
It was a nice game for my wife to play through and stream to the discord. She also loves Last of Us. I would have preferred not to pay full price.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2725 on: November 02, 2022, 03:36:52 PM »
legit question: what have they been doing in the VR space for the last 10 years besides making it more friendly for normies, cos this still looks like cumbersome shit for weirdos. Or have they give up the ghost on that?

fwiw: I'm on the I'll try it when its cheap enough, convenient enough and small enough train :elon
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 03:43:59 PM by Pissy F Benny »
(ice)

Bebpo

« Reply #2726 on: November 02, 2022, 04:06:31 PM »
legit question: what have they been doing in the VR space for the last 10 years besides making it more friendly for normies, cos this still looks like cumbersome shit for weirdos. Or have they give up the ghost on that?

fwiw: I'm on the I'll try it when its cheap enough, convenient enough and small enough train :elon

I mean, that's exactly it with wireless Quest and casual content like VR chat that all the twitch/zoomer kids can enjoy?

On the non-casual side, basically they made the controllers way better around the time of Quest 2/Index and PSVR2 continues that. Allows a lot better controls in the VR space.

But software-side I haven't really seen any interesting new developments in VR tech post-Alyx. And Alyx basically just created a fairly smooth and immersive way to play slow FPS games.

That being said, Beat Saber is still an amazing music game on the level of DDR.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #2727 on: November 02, 2022, 04:33:53 PM »
The impression I have of the Quest is it's still more of a curiosity than anything, just the whole scene doesn't seem to have come along as much as people expected like 10 years ago.
(ice)

Svejk

« Reply #2728 on: November 02, 2022, 04:37:34 PM »
And Astrobot Rescue Mission has raised the bar for 3D platformers to untouchable heights.  You cannot find an experience like it anywhere else.   And there will definitely be an Astrobot coming to PSVR2. 

Bebpo

« Reply #2729 on: November 02, 2022, 04:41:17 PM »
The impression I have of the Quest is it's still more of a curiosity than anything, just the whole scene doesn't seem to have come along as much as people expected like 10 years ago.

Well, yeah if you expected flying cars and jetpacks and stuff...we are still a ways off.

But like compare Quest 1/PSVR1 to the modern software and there's a pretty generational leap for sure. It's just slow because there isn't enough money in VR software for the big companies to invest in pushing the envelope.

Bebpo

« Reply #2730 on: November 02, 2022, 04:47:01 PM »
But honestly if you're looking for something core that people keep playing for months and isn't some curiosity game,

It's basically the music game scene in VR. There's tons of music games thanks to the success of Beat Saber. I mean this just came out today and has great reviews:

There's also stuff like Walking Dead and Alyx for full length FPS campaigns. But those are still pretty much one and done core gaming experience.

Polident Hive

« Reply #2731 on: November 04, 2022, 01:03:56 AM »
God of War 2 is sounding good. Wish I had time to play it at launch.

Have major no complaints with my five year old LG OLED, but I do get a little jealous when I see the various visual modes. The HFR mode is 80-90 FPS at 1440p. That’s pretty good. And I’m interested to see what the 40 FPS limit is about. Somehow it’s a lot smoother than 30 FPS? I’ll try it on the steam deck.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2732 on: November 04, 2022, 06:30:17 PM »
God of War 2 is sounding good. Wish I had time to play it at launch.

Have major no complaints with my five year old LG OLED, but I do get a little jealous when I see the various visual modes. The HFR mode is 80-90 FPS at 1440p. That’s pretty good. And I’m interested to see what the 40 FPS limit is about. Somehow it’s a lot smoother than 30 FPS? I’ll try it on the steam deck.

Yes- 40hz and 40 FPS is incredibly smooth and noticeably better than 30 FPS, at least on the Steam Deck.

From Rufus' post earlier in the thread:
ど助平

Polident Hive

« Reply #2733 on: November 05, 2022, 08:20:06 PM »
Control’s case is interesting. Tried the 30 FPS RT mode and it’s a meaningful difference, but had to switch to performance mode to actually enjoy the gameplay. A 40 FPS mode there, if it’s as smooth as they say, would’ve been a nice balance.

When I played Tony Hawk PS5, the 120hz mode worked. It just broke HDR and limited output to 1080p. In theory I could try a 40 FPS mode even without HDMI 2.1 (great naming, guys) and VRR. As a test because 1080p ruins the whole purpose of it. Well, for now. Gotham Knights and the plague game are 30 FPS. Down the road 40 FPS could be the performance mode.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #2734 on: November 06, 2022, 04:30:01 PM »
There's 11 games they revealed as well, but no Astrobot 2 yet... or anything that looks like a system seller tbph...

Resi 8 is big enough for me, but they still haven't announced the launch lineup. They said at some point they'll reveal over 20 titles ready for launch, assuming there will be some updates (astrobot and wipeout would be sick) and some vr modes e.g. Gran Turismo 7, though knowing Polyphony and the troubles they've been having developing content for that game I wouldn't expect it at launch.
◕‿◕

Svejk

« Reply #2735 on: November 06, 2022, 05:59:59 PM »

Resi 8 is big enough for me, but they still haven't announced the launch lineup. They said at some point they'll reveal over 20 titles ready for launch, assuming there will be some updates (astrobot and wipeout would be sick) and some vr modes e.g. Gran Turismo 7, though knowing Polyphony and the troubles they've been having developing content for that game I wouldn't expect it at launch.
Oh no doubt Resi 8.  I got PSVR1 for RE7 and it was worth every penny fir that alone imo. (Even though I waited a year for a price drop)  I guess RE8 han't been confirmed to work at launch, but it'd be silly not to have that ready by then. 

naff

« Reply #2736 on: November 06, 2022, 09:49:37 PM »

Oh no doubt Resi 8.  I got PSVR1 for RE7 and it was worth every penny fir that alone imo. (Even though I waited a year for a price drop)  I guess RE8 han't been confirmed to work at launch, but it'd be silly not to have that ready by then.

Yeah, it's far enough out no doubt they'll be cagey about any launch announcements
◕‿◕

naff

« Reply #2737 on: November 06, 2022, 09:51:08 PM »
I loved Forbidden West and though the gameplay looks vanilla and generic like a "my first vr game" experience, I'm still v keen to jam call of the wild. If Resi 8 isn't a launch title, Rogue Squadron, Wipeout or Astrobot aren't tehre at launch titles with compatibility updates  I may wait to buy it. Am quite keen on Crossfire Sierra Squad though
◕‿◕

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2738 on: November 07, 2022, 05:43:31 AM »
Watched like 3 hours of the new God of War on youtube. The intro was boring as hell. Seemed like a literal retread of the 2018 game. Just other gods and enemies standing in for Baldur and the troll miniboss. Maybe they'll pull some pretentious wank about Ragnarok not being the end but the beginning of a new cycle. That's why we had you doing the same shit.

Anyways, the game should be arriving this wednesday as I pre-ordered it.  :like

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #2739 on: November 07, 2022, 06:11:45 AM »
Maybe they'll pull some pretentious wank about Ragnarok not being the end but the beginning of a new cycle.

That's literally what Ragnarök is.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2740 on: November 07, 2022, 06:42:43 AM »
So that's the origin of that cliché. I thought Ragnarök was the end of the old times and beginning of new times, but not a cycle were it'll lead to the same shit again.

Svejk

« Reply #2741 on: November 07, 2022, 12:04:23 PM »
So that's the origin of that cliché. I thought Ragnarök was the end of the old times and beginning of new times, but not a cycle were it'll lead to the same shit again.
Need to have Kratos pasted into this...

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2742 on: November 08, 2022, 07:03:25 PM »

yaya

cant wait to jack off to Thor
fat

Bebpo

« Reply #2743 on: November 09, 2022, 02:22:29 AM »
First few hours of Ragnorak were solid. Game feels a lot snappier than I remember the 2018 game being. Also has a bit more spectacle early on which was my main complaint about 2018. In 2018 outside the Thor Kids and the Baldur end stuff the game didn't have a lot of spectacle that the old GoWs were all about.

Playing it on the 40fps mode. Combat definitely feels better at 60fps but 40fps is good enough and I like the sharpness.

Bebpo

« Reply #2744 on: November 09, 2022, 05:48:39 PM »
So 40fps is a bit janky in this compared to 40fps mode in Ratchet.

Reading Digital Foundry, apparently the 40fps mode was locked 40fps but day 1 patch...unlocked it so now it just moves all over the place and is janky? Why the fuck would they do this...it's not like PS5 VRR goes down to 40fps even if it hovers 40-50fps. VRR only catches 48fps+.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #2745 on: November 09, 2022, 05:53:00 PM »
About 4 hours in. Playing on Give Me No Mercy at 60fps, game seems fine.  Looks really nice on PS5, a lot of environmental detail.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2746 on: November 09, 2022, 06:42:58 PM »
ど助平

Svejk

« Reply #2747 on: November 09, 2022, 08:23:20 PM »
I love how people looove all the accessibility options but hate when a character is constantly yapping and spoiling puzzles for you that you can't turn off or adjust.  :lol

Bebpo

« Reply #2748 on: November 09, 2022, 10:03:22 PM »
About 4 hours in. Playing on Give Me No Mercy at 60fps, game seems fine.  Looks really nice on PS5, a lot of environmental detail.

I may end up going with the 120fps mode.
120fps mode seems to run like 80-90fps which feels really good. But I definitely notice the softness to it.

By unlocking the 40fps mode they basically made the game ready for PS5 Pro which will run quality mode at 4k/60fps, but as is it just means a fluctuating Elden Ring style framerate (though it never stutters or dips as hard). Just seems kind of dumb they locked it at 40fps for the review builds and then unlocked it after.

I'm probably around where you are and the visuals are solid, but the game does make me wish it wasn't so cross-gen. DF said the gap between PS4->PS5 is smaller than Horizon 2 and it shows. Horizon 2 on PS5 looks like a current gen game, Ragnorak on PS5 looks like a really nice looking PS4 game.

I wouldn't care so much except it means it'll be another 4-5 years until we get a God of War that's actually with PS5 visuals from the team. Just feels kind of a waste that they didn't push the PS5 version harder in quality mode.

But maybe the later areas will be more impressive.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2749 on: November 10, 2022, 04:18:34 AM »
Been playing like 3 hours as well. As Bebpo said the game feels a lot snappier. Seems like they sped up all movement. From combat to climbing and general movement.

Same problems I had with the original are also still here. The intro took almost 2 hours and maybe 33% could be considered actual gameplay. There's like a 15 minute sled ride at the start of the game and I put the controller down to see how interactive it actually was. You only had to complete like two quicktime events. Loads of just holding the stick forward and watching stuff happen. Hopefully it opens up more along the line.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I hate that Thor got a cutscene kill on Kratos. I had full health motherfuckers. "Wow, Thor is so strong." Except he's a complete fucking pansy when I'm the one in control.
[close]

I really need AAA games to go back to being games... I replayed some of God of War 3 last sunday and had so much more fun than I'm having here. Hopefully The Callisto Protocol delivers something closer to what I'm looking for.

Bebpo

« Reply #2750 on: November 10, 2022, 04:43:05 AM »
I really need AAA games to go back to being games... I replayed some of God of War 3 last sunday and had so much more fun than I'm having here. Hopefully The Callisto Protocol delivers something closer to what I'm looking for.

Yeah, pretty much this. I read some professional reviews to see why they are giving this 10s and like 2/3rds of the review is gushing over amazing narrative writing, motion capture, VA performance, emotional resonance.

Like yo, GoW was an action game series. I don't want GoW to be an interactive story experience.

Imagine if the next Devil May Cry was fucking over the shoulder camera and like 50% press up to walk & talk and QTE.  :/

Let's Cyber

« Reply #2751 on: November 10, 2022, 05:19:31 AM »

I may end up going with the 120fps mode.
120fps mode seems to run like 80-90fps which feels really good. But I definitely notice the softness to it.

By unlocking the 40fps mode they basically made the game ready for PS5 Pro which will run quality mode at 4k/60fps, but as is it just means a fluctuating Elden Ring style framerate (though it never stutters or dips as hard). Just seems kind of dumb they locked it at 40fps for the review builds and then unlocked it after.

I'm probably around where you are and the visuals are solid, but the game does make me wish it wasn't so cross-gen. DF said the gap between PS4->PS5 is smaller than Horizon 2 and it shows. Horizon 2 on PS5 looks like a current gen game, Ragnorak on PS5 looks like a really nice looking PS4 game.
For me the "PS4-ness" is most obvious in the lighting but most everything else looks to be of high quality. DF saying the PS5 version is like a PC version on high or very high settings makes sense to me. The PS4 version loses a shit load of texture and environmental detail in comparison. Walking around in the *early game location*
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Village
[close]
I was like, damn, this looks fucking good.

I tried a little 40fps on Horizon and it wasn't for me, at least when a solid 60fps is available. Maybe they'll release a locked vs unlocked 40fps framerate option, not sure why the changed it.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2752 on: November 10, 2022, 12:31:51 PM »
If they are going to make another God of War, I'd like for them to make one about the period between God of War 3 and 2018. Actually have Kratos earn being the character he is in the "reboot". Just the wife and child isn't a good enough reason. Kratos is literally covered in the ashes of his dead wife and daughter.

Let's Cyber

« Reply #2753 on: November 11, 2022, 04:29:26 PM »
Kratos is literally covered in the ashes of his dead wife and daughter.
It did drive me a little crazy they just pass over that stuff in 2018. I understand why they focused on Zeus stuff given the themes of the game, but Kratos revealing to his son Atreus that he killed his father Zeus was suppose to be this big revelation...

bro, that's not even top 20 for horrific shit you've done.  :lol And Zeus kind of deserved it. Killing your old family while in a bloodrage and then blaming Ares for it is 100x worse, my guy..."but I thought I was killing a random helpless woman and child, not my own family! ARRRREEEEEEEES!" :lol

Bebpo

« Reply #2754 on: November 11, 2022, 05:18:18 PM »
The writing the GoW original games were so bad that at the time I was half-convinced GoW3 was an intentional troll to push the dumb as far as possible in a B-movie bad way.

I mean I'll give these new games that they are leagues above those games in writing, though it's also funny that they choose the GoW series to be the franchise to reboot as a award winning Journey narrative (tm) direction.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2755 on: November 11, 2022, 05:33:21 PM »
Apparently retailers here will have PS5s on shelves for the first time since release. Either supply has increased to meet demand or demand has slowed enough for supply to catch up. Should be interesting to see over the next 6 months.
Spud

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2756 on: November 12, 2022, 06:34:02 AM »
I mean I'll give these new games that they are leagues above those games in writing

Are they really?

I couldn't have groaned any harder when they decided to kill a dog in the first 30 minutes for a cheap emotional scene.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #2757 on: November 12, 2022, 01:30:15 PM »
I mean I'm not here to say GoW is amazing or anything, but that made you groan? I mean it's just kind of conventional storytelling and I didn't see it as a cheap emotional scene since it's not like they lingered a lot on it. I just saw it as the tone-setting that yeah he's teenager now and in this kind of classic coming of age stories you do see the male teen having to put down his dog.

But yes I do think these games are aiming a little higher than the previous games. I feel like it's easy to be cynical and want to knock Sony or other high brow AAA games storytelling because people push them almost as if they are part of their identity. But I don't think they are usually bad, but at least competently written.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2758 on: November 12, 2022, 06:18:28 PM »
I want Thor to fuck me full fury
fat

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #2759 on: November 12, 2022, 07:14:15 PM »
I mean I'll give these new games that they are leagues above those games in writing

Are they really?

I couldn't have groaned any harder when they decided to kill a dog in the first 30 minutes for a cheap emotional scene.

No dog is safe in a Sony Cinematic Masterpiece