Author Topic: Corona Thread |OT| Nu variant, who dis?  (Read 1082000 times)

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
Re: Corona Thread |OT| Money-printer goes BRRRR
« Reply #4860 on: March 31, 2020, 04:32:02 PM »
Here people are allowed to exit forced quarantine(or, return to regular quarantine  :doge) after 2, consecutive, negative tests (performed in a 24 hours span).
Doesn't mean they can just walk the street whenever, but they're not confined to their homes like positive cases are.

The viceminister of health, Pierpaolo Sileri, who caught it and recovered, was allowed to go back to work after said procedure (and said people still treated him like he had leprosy  :lol).

bluemax

« Reply #4861 on: March 31, 2020, 04:35:09 PM »
NO

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4862 on: March 31, 2020, 04:41:07 PM »
It's not even 5PM and the US is at +19,219 new cases and +546 deaths.  We are in for the long haul.

Bebpo

« Reply #4863 on: March 31, 2020, 04:50:10 PM »
Suck it Bebpo:

https://twitter.com/LANow/status/1245083495317352448

Eh, Orange County got an A as well.

But I went for a drive yesterday for an hour and there's still so many fucking cars on the road I can't even tell the difference. I want my ghost towns/freeways like I see in Europe.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #4864 on: March 31, 2020, 04:53:48 PM »
I drove to Garden Grove today and there was still traffic on the 405. Not as much as a normal day, but I guess people think if they stick in their little bubble (their car), they'll be fine.

I made sure to wear a mask and gloves though.

Bebpo

« Reply #4865 on: March 31, 2020, 05:00:56 PM »
Man driving through Seattle it's basically as ghost town as it gets;  just had to drive through downtown at 12:30PM and haven't seen it like that my entire life outside of major snow events.  Basically the same traffic you'd see at like 5AM on a weekend.  (still some cars, but can go as fast as you want)

I'd say the closest comparison I'm seeing from OC is that every day traffic is like how it is on a weekend. So better than rush hour days but about the same as non-work days.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #4866 on: March 31, 2020, 05:08:36 PM »
All ya'll talking about The Division level of dead traffic makes me envious. We have light traffic here. :doge

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #4867 on: March 31, 2020, 05:19:27 PM »
I drove to Garden Grove today and there was still traffic on the 405. Not as much as a normal day, but I guess people think if they stick in their little bubble (their car), they'll be fine.

You are really wearing a mask and gloves in your car?

BisMarckie

« Reply #4868 on: March 31, 2020, 05:24:03 PM »
You never know who might sneeze in your air vents. :rollsafe

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #4869 on: March 31, 2020, 05:31:17 PM »
goddamnit i need to get groceries but they might not have the bread i want if i go in the evening but in the morning it might be too busy

i want my tasty bread!! :stahp

Great home baguette recipe here:

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4870 on: March 31, 2020, 05:40:06 PM »
It's not even 5PM and the US is at +19,219 new cases and +546 deaths.  We are in for the long haul.

Yeah, I feel like a lot of people are expecting this to nearly be over already and we [the US] haven't even peaked yet.
dog

Tripon

« Reply #4871 on: March 31, 2020, 05:41:36 PM »

You are really wearing a mask and gloves in your car?

When I got out of the car in Garden Grove, yes. And I kept it on the mask and gloves while I was driving back from that city. I wanted to make sure I didn't remove the mask because I picked up a new pair of prescription glasses, and I tried to see if I could pick up some stuff from the local grocery store. Saw the line that seemed to go a dozen deep and thought better of it. So I kept both the mask and gloves on until I actually got home. And I wanted to make sure I kept the mask because it's one of the few that I have and it sounds like there's still a shortage and we're going to have to reuse them.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I was driving with my mom most of this, so I just wanted to be cautious.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4872 on: March 31, 2020, 05:47:37 PM »

this will be included in the declaration of the jdpon :hmph
每天生气

Tripon

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4874 on: March 31, 2020, 06:14:09 PM »

100k deaths is now officially the goal of the mitigation strategy, following in the footsteps of most European countries who're also trying to flatten the curve.
This number seems quite conservative if you look at the death toll in Italy on a population 5 times the size of the US.
🤴

Tripon

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4876 on: March 31, 2020, 06:37:17 PM »
At which point does it become a thing that anyone who has officially "recovered" is exempt from lockdowns and can go about their normal lives?

Idk but I can't help but feel like "you can only catch it once and then you're safe from getting/spreading" seems like some bold wishful thinking. Plenty of people get things you're only supposed to get once multiple times, like chicken pox. Shit, I've had chicken pox twice AND shingles twice. You can catch the flu twice in a season (or more, if you're exposed repeatedly).

That's exceedingly rare, congrats you anomaly

« Reply #4877 on: March 31, 2020, 06:47:27 PM »
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/03/31/coronavirus-updates-cdc-says-covid-19-symptoms-worse-for-smokers-e-cigarette-users/

If you are dumb enough to still be a smoker in 2020, you are pretty much asking for it.

The house next to us is full of young renters, all in their early to mid 20's and they're all constantly smoking cigarettes or pot outside on the front porch. Seems like they're just asking for it.

FT: Crowlers

ISO: your pill stash

Lol

I did get a prescription of Oxycodone that I don't really need...

Just kidding. Well, I did, but I'm not stupid.
野球

Cheddahz

« Reply #4878 on: March 31, 2020, 06:53:17 PM »
South Carolina FINALLY ordered all non-essential businesses to close  :rejoice

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4879 on: March 31, 2020, 06:57:39 PM »
At which point does it become a thing that anyone who has officially "recovered" is exempt from lockdowns and can go about their normal lives?

Idk but I can't help but feel like "you can only catch it once and then you're safe from getting/spreading" seems like some bold wishful thinking. Plenty of people get things you're only supposed to get once multiple times, like chicken pox. Shit, I've had chicken pox twice AND shingles twice. You can catch the flu twice in a season (or more, if you're exposed repeatedly).

I had shingles twice before I was even 30 :rage

Third times the charm as they say

« Reply #4880 on: March 31, 2020, 06:58:02 PM »
It's so clear that Trump now takes this so seriously because he actually knows someone personally that he likes that got it and might die. He went from no big deal to standing up there being hopeful they can keep the deaths to 100-200k in like 2 weeks

I don't think that person is real. It sounds a lot like the other bullshit stories he's made up in the past to make the situation all about him.
野球

Tripon

« Reply #4881 on: March 31, 2020, 07:05:16 PM »
Los Angeles County Announces 10 New Deaths Related to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - 548 New Cases of Confirmed COVID-19 in Los Angeles County

LOS ANGELES –The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health) has confirmed 10 new deaths and 548 new cases of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Six of the 10 deaths reported today occurred in people over the age of 65, two between 41– 65 years old; and two between 18 – 40 years old. All had reported underlying health conditions except for one individual between 18-40 years old. Additional information regarding some of the new cases is pending further investigation. Over the last 48 hours, there have been 890 new cases.
To date, Public Health has identified 3011 cases across all areas of LA County, including 54 deaths. Upon further investigation, 11 cases reported earlier were not LA County residents. As of today, 594 people who tested positive for COVID-19 (20% of positive cases) have been hospitalized at some point during their illness.

Current Health Officer Orders prohibit any public or private gatherings or events, and temporarily close all beaches and hiking trails throughout the entire County. Only essential businesses may remain open, and individuals are asked to stay home except to obtain essential goods or services. Health Officer Orders will continue through April 19. “This is the highest daily number of deaths we've reported to date, and our hearts go out to every family who has experienced loss related to this pandemic,” said Barbara Ferrer, PhD, MPH, MEd, Los Angeles County Public Health Director. “Though we expect to continue to see a rise in positive COVID-19 cases and sadly, deaths in the weeks to come, it is crucial that we continue to stay home as much as possible, practice social distancing if we must go out for essential services, self-isolate when we are sick, and self-quarantine if exposed to someone who is sick. We are all in this together.”

Public Health has issued the following guidance for people with mild illness during this time of increased spread:

If you are mildly sick, stay home for at least seven days and until 72 hours after being fever and symptom free. Call your doctor if you are concerned and/or your symptoms worsen. Individuals who are elderly, have underlying health conditions or pregnant should consider contacting their providers earlier when they are sick.
Additional things you can do to protect yourself, your family and your community are on the Public Health website,www.publichealth.lacounty.gov .

Please see the locations were cases have occurred:

Laboratory Confirmed Cases -- 3011 Total Cases
Los Angeles County (excl. LB and Pas) -- 2871*
Long Beach -- 115
Pasadena -- 25
Deaths 54
Los Angeles County (excl. LB and Pas) 53
Long Beach 1
Pasadena 0
Age Group (Los Angeles County Cases Only-excl LB and Pas)
0 to 17 -- 27
18 to 40 --1101
41 to 65 --1172
over 65 --553
Unknown --18
Hospitalization
Hospitalized (Ever) 594

http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/phcommon/public/media/mediapubhpdetail.cfm?prid=2290

« Reply #4882 on: March 31, 2020, 07:30:31 PM »
It's so clear that Trump now takes this so seriously because he actually knows someone personally that he likes that got it and might die. He went from no big deal to standing up there being hopeful they can keep the deaths to 100-200k in like 2 weeks

I don't think that person is real. It sounds a lot like the other bullshit stories he's made up in the past to make the situation all about him.

Normally I would agree, but he only takes things that require empathy when it personally impacts him: IE his friend in a coma and the hospital he grew up near being an absolute horror show.

I'm glad you're willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here, because I can't. This man is incapable of empathy. I truly believe what he's trying to pass off as empathy is actually sociopathic behavior that is nothing more than an attempt at remaining in a position of power.
野球

Tripon

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #4884 on: March 31, 2020, 07:39:29 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

100k deaths is now officially the goal of the mitigation strategy, following in the footsteps of most European countries who're also trying to flatten the curve.
This number seems quite conservative if you look at the death toll in Italy on a population 5 times the size of the US.

I've revised my model to be 22,345 deaths
:O

« Reply #4885 on: March 31, 2020, 07:41:35 PM »

Normally I would agree, but he only takes things that require empathy when it personally impacts him: IE his friend in a coma and the hospital he grew up near being an absolute horror show.

I'm glad you're willing to give him the benefit of the doubt here, because I can't. This man is incapable of empathy. I truly believe what he's trying to pass off as empathy is actually sociopathic behavior that is nothing more than an attempt at remaining in a position of power.

Equally as likely, but he has shown a propensity to make policy changes when he's put in situations that forces him to deal with human emotions on a person to person level and makes him uncomfortable.

I think uncomfortable is the key word here. This results in a great feeling of discomfort, he can't process any other emotion, particularly any that come from another person. He doesn't care about you or me or any other human being that he can't personally benefit from. This is nothing but personal survival, the rest of us be damned.
野球

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4886 on: March 31, 2020, 08:13:51 PM »
Pape Diouf (scust smiley on TheColi), former president of Marseilles football team, contracted COVID19 in Dakar and should be transferred to France.

He's dead. :fbm
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

« Reply #4887 on: March 31, 2020, 08:17:31 PM »

I had shingles twice before I was even 30 :rage

Shingles is life-long. So expect it later.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4888 on: March 31, 2020, 08:22:06 PM »
Pape Diouf (scust smiley on TheColi), former president of Marseilles football team, contracted COVID19 in Dakar and should be transferred to France.

He's dead. :fbm

RIP :scust
©@©™

bluemax

« Reply #4889 on: April 01, 2020, 12:55:49 AM »
Los Angeles County Announces 10 New Deaths Related to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) - 548 New Cases of Confirmed COVID-19 in Los Angeles County

LOS ANGELES –The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health) has confirmed 10 new deaths and 548 new cases of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). Six of the 10 deaths reported today occurred in people over the age of 65, two between 41– 65 years old; and two between 18 – 40 years old. All had reported underlying health conditions except for one individual between 18-40 years old. Additional information regarding some of the new cases is pending further investigation. Over the last 48 hours, there have been 890 new cases.
To date, Public Health has identified 3011 cases across all areas of LA County, including 54 deaths. Upon further investigation, 11 cases reported earlier were not LA County residents. As of today, 594 people who tested positive for COVID-19 (20% of positive cases) have been hospitalized at some point during their illness.

Current Health Officer Orders prohibit any public or private gatherings or events, and temporarily close all beaches and hiking trails throughout the entire County. Only essential businesses may remain open, and individuals are asked to stay home except to obtain essential goods or services. Health Officer Orders will continue through April 19. “This is the highest daily number of deaths we've reported to date, and our hearts go out to every family who has experienced loss related to this pandemic,” said Barbara Ferrer, PhD, MPH, MEd, Los Angeles County Public Health Director. “Though we expect to continue to see a rise in positive COVID-19 cases and sadly, deaths in the weeks to come, it is crucial that we continue to stay home as much as possible, practice social distancing if we must go out for essential services, self-isolate when we are sick, and self-quarantine if exposed to someone who is sick. We are all in this together.”

Public Health has issued the following guidance for people with mild illness during this time of increased spread:

If you are mildly sick, stay home for at least seven days and until 72 hours after being fever and symptom free. Call your doctor if you are concerned and/or your symptoms worsen. Individuals who are elderly, have underlying health conditions or pregnant should consider contacting their providers earlier when they are sick.
Additional things you can do to protect yourself, your family and your community are on the Public Health website,www.publichealth.lacounty.gov .

Please see the locations were cases have occurred:

Laboratory Confirmed Cases -- 3011 Total Cases
Los Angeles County (excl. LB and Pas) -- 2871*
Long Beach -- 115
Pasadena -- 25
Deaths 54
Los Angeles County (excl. LB and Pas) 53
Long Beach 1
Pasadena 0
Age Group (Los Angeles County Cases Only-excl LB and Pas)
0 to 17 -- 27
18 to 40 --1101
41 to 65 --1172
over 65 --553
Unknown --18
Hospitalization
Hospitalized (Ever) 594

http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/phcommon/public/media/mediapubhpdetail.cfm?prid=2290

My neighborhood, which isn't very big, has gone from 9 to 12 to 16 confirmed cases in the last week and a half. Probably close to 200 confirmed cases in all the surrounding neighborhoods now.
NO

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4890 on: April 01, 2020, 01:10:16 AM »
Apparently the US had 912 deaths for 03/31
This was the highest of all countries for the day.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4891 on: April 01, 2020, 01:16:04 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4892 on: April 01, 2020, 01:21:01 AM »
don the con  ;)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4893 on: April 01, 2020, 01:42:52 AM »
bullsh*t
©@©™

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4894 on: April 01, 2020, 01:42:52 AM »
So much to think about but one thing persisting in my mind is the nonsense regarding masks.
Clearly it is a supply issue but the weird insistence on acting like they don't work it nonsense. Just seems to be fomenting distrust from the masses, something likely to be a big thing in the future.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #4895 on: April 01, 2020, 02:10:00 AM »
Working from home means I should be having a lay in. My dumbass as been up since 6am. :(

UK numbers are all over the place as they’re still only on 5k tests a day.
Once we get our testing capacity up, I expect out numbers to spike for a bit. The 4K bed hospital is meant to be partially opened today with 500 bed, then they’re saying the rest should be open by end of next week. I wouldn’t want to end up in that hospital as I generally think a place with two onsite morgues is just a place they treat pain and let you die, also hearing that temp morgues in some schools and colleges here which is pretty bleak.

Coax

« Reply #4896 on: April 01, 2020, 02:17:15 AM »
So much to think about but one thing persisting in my mind is the nonsense regarding masks.
Clearly it is a supply issue but the weird insistence on acting like they don't work it nonsense. Just seems to be fomenting distrust from the masses, something likely to be a big thing in the future.

On the one hand I can understand the thinking as it relates to protecting the wearer (edit: for the non-respirator kind, that is) but obviously if everyone donned one (and kept them disinfected if re-using them due to shortages) it'd be generally beneficial to protect others from one's own droplets (and with enough wearing them mitigates the airborne exposure).

In regard to actual disposable respirators some are seeing re-use by hospitals via decontamination methods such as UV-C light. A recently completed study for the FDA just this month went into detail about this process and found it to be the best solution. Process is as quick as 15 minutes (still too long according to some they interviewed for the study but better than nothing and quite encouraging).
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 03:26:37 AM by Coax »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4897 on: April 01, 2020, 02:29:03 AM »
Try that again.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4898 on: April 01, 2020, 03:17:17 AM »
Try that again.

Did you know Seoul had 38 millions inhabitants ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 03:22:38 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4899 on: April 01, 2020, 03:20:43 AM »

I think there's a legit scientific debate on how effective they are but Western governments are covering their asses.

Giving everyone supplies would be an astronomical number but there's surely a sensible way to have more of them.
Especially since possible medications are still being tested and will be for the time being and that quick tests are not done yet.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4900 on: April 01, 2020, 03:41:34 AM »
Wow, way to lie to us all Rumata

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1245212218989391886

First hand info from Italian medical expert Candacio Oweni.

The actual full quote I find is :
“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/have-many-coronavirus-patients-died-italy/

I'm not surprised given how disconnected from reality those pundits have been for years but it's fucking insane how they just ignore the reality of a sudden excess in mortality, hospitals being overrun and the opinions of every healthcare professional from the WHO, the CDC, China, Italy, Spain, France, UK, New York, etc...
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4901 on: April 01, 2020, 04:21:55 AM »
Governments today: "HAHAHAHA APRIL FOOLS, wow we got you guys good didn't we hahahahah, lmao beat this Apple"
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #4902 on: April 01, 2020, 05:22:17 AM »
Wow, way to lie to us all Rumata

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1245212218989391886
Some here complained that the deaths from Covid were being low balled (using the example of dying at home from it, but never having been tested, and not resulting among Covid victims).
Though i'm not sure how true that is, since death from regular pneumonia is still a possibility.
Like this girl's father, who died of pneumonia at home, and they [the family] claim it was COVID, but he was never tested nor admitted to a hospital.

Then again you can split hair and claim that SARS didn't kill you, pneumonia did!  ;)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4903 on: April 01, 2020, 05:30:20 AM »
Has any company been tone deaf enough to try an April fool's joke yet?
Spud

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4904 on: April 01, 2020, 05:39:40 AM »
A lot of people have a hard time wrapping their heads around imperfect info and are quick to blame malice instead of "incompetence".
ὕβρις

Occam

« Reply #4905 on: April 01, 2020, 05:43:33 AM »

https://coinmarketcap.com/

Topical.

Fifstar

« Reply #4906 on: April 01, 2020, 05:44:25 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

this will be included in the declaration of the jdpon :hmph

Well at least it will kill plenty of affluent (old and maybe already sick) people as well   :doge
Gulp

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #4907 on: April 01, 2020, 06:11:24 AM »

Mine did after reducing our pay by 20% they said write a company song to I will survive.

I wrote the following reply and sent it to some people.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without going outside
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along
And so you're back
From quarantine
I just walked in to find you here with that smug look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid CV, I should have handed in my notice
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
So I will Go, go, walk out the door
Won't turn around now
'Cause I don't want to work here anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me by docking my pay
Do you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no, not I, I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to work, I know I'll stay alive
I've got all rent to pay
And I've got all my pets to feed and I'll survive
I will survive, hey, hey
It took all the strength I had not to tell you to fuck off
Kept trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken credit score
And I spent oh-so many nights just feeling sorry for myself.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4908 on: April 01, 2020, 06:16:55 AM »
Oh good, are you gonna do the lipsync video with the employees wearing masks or at home too ?
:neogaf

Your company is managed by a bunch of wankers, I take it.
ὕβρις

Ghoul

« Reply #4909 on: April 01, 2020, 06:27:18 AM »
Oh good, are you gonna do the lipsync video with the employees wearing masks or at home too ?
:neogaf

Your company is managed by a bunch of wankers, I take it.

I dunno if April fool or if they're gonna go through with it.

But yeah it's got a few of them in it, luckily my boss and director are decent.

Ghoul

« Reply #4910 on: April 01, 2020, 08:08:01 AM »
https://www.yesmagazine.org/social-justice/2020/03/20/coronavirus-amazon-indigenous-colonization/

Missionaries bought a helicopter to go to cut off tribes in the amazon to get them to convert to evangelical Christianity lmao and spread Corona

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4911 on: April 01, 2020, 08:09:48 AM »
Christians  :scust
(ice)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #4912 on: April 01, 2020, 08:22:49 AM »
It's a good way to put those people on a clock. Convert now, so your soul can be saved before you die.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4913 on: April 01, 2020, 08:25:52 AM »
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1245325035943784448

Thank you for saving our people President Trump  :preach
🤴

Ghoul

« Reply #4914 on: April 01, 2020, 08:30:56 AM »

The Nintex chemical warfare ship is ready to own the libs

thisismyusername

« Reply #4915 on: April 01, 2020, 08:33:37 AM »

No, fuck off. Steam back across the Atlantic to your home and stay there.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR RACISM</DiscordGAF/ERA>)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4916 on: April 01, 2020, 08:36:27 AM »
that dutch directcontactness

:rejoice
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4917 on: April 01, 2020, 08:47:03 AM »
Cui Bono ?
German bio-weapon ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 09:02:16 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

thisismyusername

« Reply #4918 on: April 01, 2020, 08:59:22 AM »
so is there any reason in particular why florida's governor wants to kill as many floridians as possible

Florida has a lot of old people... It'd free up the reality market. :doge

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4919 on: April 01, 2020, 09:00:17 AM »
I suppose he's lived among them enough.