Author Topic: Corona Thread |OT| Nu variant, who dis?  (Read 1081755 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Corona Thread |OT| Please scream inside your heart
« Reply #10620 on: July 16, 2020, 01:16:17 PM »
After all these lame jokes you think you'd stop jerking off to minors but here we are

You regularly watch hentai.

:nope

So you regularly read manga depicting the sexual abuse of minors. Gotcha  ::)
Margs

Himu

« Reply #10621 on: July 16, 2020, 01:20:00 PM »
Americans need to go full on French and protest with guillotines.

I'm ok with this

Honestly though we should root out republicans entirely from our system of government. There is a strong enough moderate/conservative/middle base within the Democratic Party that could replace it. Leaving way for a more progressive party to form similar to many European countries. It's a long shot, but it's what we need to do to get the scales back in order. There is no place for republicans if we don't leave them a place to begin with. Take the money and powerful lobbying groups out of politics and get it back into the hands of the people so we can keep this great experiment of ours alive and well. Impose term limits while we're at it too.

Tax the fucking rich to death if we have to as well.

Republicans need to go the way of the dodo. But they won't. They always come back. After Nixon they declared Republicans dead. Same after Bush. And they'll do the same after Trump. They always come back, and worse every time.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #10622 on: July 16, 2020, 01:21:08 PM »
After all these lame jokes you think you'd stop jerking off to minors but here we are

Shut the fuck up and let people fap in peace. We've disavowed that stuff in the hentai thread. You most likely fap to actual women sold into sex slavery. Get off your high horse, fgt.
IYKYK

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #10623 on: July 16, 2020, 01:21:17 PM »

Nope don't read lolicon shit

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10625 on: July 16, 2020, 01:51:27 PM »
Zoomers: "Haha, millenials suck! All they do is charge they phone, eat hot chip, complain about Boomers."

Boomers: "It's 8am, time for your chronic lung disease, dears!"

Zoomers: :pika

Millenials:  :kermit
©@©™

G The Resurrected

« Reply #10626 on: July 16, 2020, 01:55:26 PM »
Republicans need to go the way of the dodo. But they won't. They always come back. After Nixon they declared Republicans dead. Same after Bush. And they'll do the same after Trump. They always come back, and worse every time.

I like to think about it like racism/fascism , if you aren't actively condemning it every second of every day it will continue to survive. So we have to be against them every fucking day and give them no quarter. They can take their facist ideas and die like the dodo you speak of.

Himu

« Reply #10627 on: July 16, 2020, 01:58:25 PM »
Zoomers: "Haha, millenials suck! All they do is charge they phone, eat hot chip, complain about Boomers."

Millenials:  :kermit

Aren't a lot of millennial not taking it seriously as well?
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #10628 on: July 16, 2020, 02:20:30 PM »
So in a depressing sign of the times my Gym was like "Yay! We're reopening!" A few weeks ago. Myself and probably most people were like "Hah! As if I'm going back now!"

Then Newsom closed the gyms again. Now I'm getting emails from my gym "Guys, please. Anyone wanna rent some fitness equipment? Anyone? Please? We're dying"

Poor gym.
que

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #10629 on: July 16, 2020, 02:38:22 PM »
Speaking of working out, prices for free weights have absolutely gone crazy in the past few months. You can't find any in stores and when you try to buy used people are charging up to 5 dollars a lb. In the past, prices would be in the 1.50 - 2 lb range.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #10630 on: July 16, 2020, 02:55:04 PM »
my fucking gym charged me without telling me they were reopening, and apparently to cancel i have to go up there in person. i love capitalism.
pcp

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #10631 on: July 16, 2020, 02:56:41 PM »
my fucking gym charged me without telling me they were reopening, and apparently to cancel i have to go up there in person. i love capitalism.

LA Fitness perchance?
Getting out of a corporate gym membership is one of the most obnoxious things ever.
^_^

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #10632 on: July 16, 2020, 02:57:24 PM »
Speaking of working out, prices for free weights have absolutely gone crazy in the past few months. You can't find any in stores and when you try to buy used people are charging up to 5 dollars a lb. In the past, prices would be in the 1.50 - 2 lb range.

Do people realize that a gallon of water weighs 8.3 lbs?

Thats like a dollar.

:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10633 on: July 16, 2020, 03:01:39 PM »

Gen-X:  :heh

Millenials:  :fbm
Fixed
🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #10635 on: July 16, 2020, 03:08:39 PM »

LA Fitness perchance?
Getting out of a corporate gym membership is one of the most obnoxious things ever.

it was club fitness, the bastards. annoying as hell too because i only joined earlier in the year and had to pay all those upfront fees.
pcp

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

Oblivion

« Reply #10637 on: July 16, 2020, 03:28:00 PM »

Flannel Boy

• Icon

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #10640 on: July 16, 2020, 03:44:19 PM »
is the city of new york's budget in such dire straits that they couldn't make a nice python graph
每天生气

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #10641 on: July 16, 2020, 03:49:39 PM »

Shut the fuck up and let people fap in peace. We've disavowed that stuff in the hentai thread. You most likely fap to actual women sold into sex slavery. Get off your high horse, fgt.

The women I wanna fuck are chubby nerdy girls that suck dick like champs and they're only slavedom is to Taco Bell, thank you very much  :smug
OH!

ToxicAdam

« Reply #10642 on: July 16, 2020, 04:12:13 PM »
All of this reminds me of when dad would take "a shortcut" during family vacation, get hopelessly lost and then yell at us for questioning him.

ToxicAdam

« Reply #10643 on: July 16, 2020, 04:27:05 PM »

Gallons of water also will not last long with people working out with any regularity or intensity before busting, most won't fit on bars, etc.  Better off filling big buckets with water or concrete (or rocks if you have access to that many) than buying gallon jugs of water if you're going to do the home made weights route.

yea, cinder blocks are the way to go if you want to do a budget gym. They are roughly 40 lbs a piece, relatively cheap and easy to lug around. You can leave them outside all year round. You can get them for like 3-5 dollars per.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #10644 on: July 16, 2020, 04:32:51 PM »
Lol 40lbs OK Arnold Schwarzenegger
:O

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #10645 on: July 16, 2020, 05:38:47 PM »
Toxic posted a photo of himself from the 90s--he was built.

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #10646 on: July 16, 2020, 05:41:56 PM »
Three weeks ago, Quebec released three days' worth of combined data on one single day: 142 new cases
Today: 142 new cases

BIONIC

« Reply #10647 on: July 16, 2020, 06:20:35 PM »
Toxic posted a photo of himself from the 90s--he was built.

How built was his hog tho?
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #10649 on: July 16, 2020, 06:47:41 PM »

bionic, in his desperation to defend james' pedophilia, trying to pin a loli fetish on the forum's premier Misato Katsuragi stan

gtfo

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #10650 on: July 16, 2020, 07:18:05 PM »
Canada's numbers were bad today

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #10651 on: July 16, 2020, 08:00:59 PM »
As it gets worse, testing becomes more of a limiting factor. Official cases peaked around 40k per day in the first spike, but NY/NJ were obviously being way undercounted.

Here's a graph of estimated actual infections by Youyang Gu, who seems to do a decent job of modeling the virus.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Tripon

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #10654 on: July 16, 2020, 08:16:27 PM »
https://apnews.com/d520e9a921c85e9e0cc94890a6349ab3

ANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — People who have tested positive for COVID-19 in Arizona are being transferred to New Mexico hospitals because of staffing shortages and a lack of bed space, under a federal law that requires hospitals to accept patients from neighboring states if beds are available.

Democratic Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham said the transfer of out-of-state patients poses challenges as some New Mexico facilities are at or nearing capacity, the Albuquerque Journal reported.

New Mexico has fewer hospital beds per capita than many other states, she said.

Tripon

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #10656 on: July 16, 2020, 09:19:08 PM »
+73,311

Tripon

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #10658 on: July 16, 2020, 09:58:17 PM »
it's a "parody" page on fb

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #10659 on: July 16, 2020, 10:04:49 PM »
AZ and TX hospitalizations have maybe reached a peak, so that's good news I guess?

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #10660 on: July 16, 2020, 10:18:13 PM »
I'm guessing I am way late to this party but I just realized "scream" is almost an acronym for "racism"
QED

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10661 on: July 16, 2020, 10:25:31 PM »
racesm
dog

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #10662 on: July 16, 2020, 10:28:49 PM »
also both almost acronyms for "crimes"

Tripon

« Reply #10663 on: July 16, 2020, 10:30:20 PM »
it's a "parody" page on fb

You mean to tell me somebody will intentionally lie on the internet?  :(

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #10664 on: July 16, 2020, 10:32:54 PM »
Took the metro for the first time since the pandemic started. Boy some people sure are dumb. Not even defiant. Just hamster running in a wheel dumb. Unteachable. Half brain dead.

I saw people wearing a mask only covering the mouth and not nose. I saw people wearing a mask on their chin. I even saw two people not wear anything. At least everyone was doing their best to give space. Thankfully.

I swear Chicago needs to plaster the ad space of the metro and buses with pictures showing how to wear a mask. Yes explain it to the public like they are children. Many people are just stupid. They aren't even trying to be assholes, they are simply really basic. Help the dimwits please. Cause that helps the rest of us too. Now if a person still doesn't understand or doesn't give a shit then God help us all. But from what I saw today, there needs to be more signage that shows how to wear... just, fuck. This country sometimes.

edit: spelling
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 12:12:42 AM by EchoRin »

bluemax

« Reply #10665 on: July 16, 2020, 10:58:28 PM »
How many more days until we aren't getting any numbers and when we do, they're magically half of what they were

2 weeks tops.
NO

G The Resurrected

« Reply #10666 on: July 16, 2020, 11:11:45 PM »
Got another confirmed case in our building this evening. They left us a voicemail and notice telling us we should stay inside if at all possible. Stupid fucking neighbors keep gathering and going between other buildings here and none of them wear masks. They loiter in the common areas where our windows are. Wtf am I supposed to do to protect myself?

Himu

« Reply #10667 on: July 16, 2020, 11:45:46 PM »
Took the metro for the first time since the pandemic started. Boy some people sure are dumb. Not even defiant. Just hamster running in a wheel dumb. Unteachable. Half brain dead.

I saw people wearing a mask only covering the mouth and not nose. I saw people wearing a mask on their chin. I even saw two people not wear anything. At least everyone was doing there best to give space. Thankfully.

I swear Chicago needs to plaster the ad space of the metro and busses with pictures showing how to wear a mask. Yes explain it to the public like they are children. Many people are just stupid. They aren't even trying to be assholes, they are simply really basic. Help the dimwits please. Cause that helps the rest of us too. Now if a person still doesn't understand or doesn't give a shit then God help us all. But from what I saw today, there needs to be more signage that shows how to wear... just, fuck. This country sometimes.

At the doc the other day there was a dude with his nose completely exposed while his mask was covered. I asked I could wait in my car and have them call me and they did.

Imagine not covering your nose in a doctors waiting room. Fuck.
IYKYK

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #10668 on: July 17, 2020, 12:07:27 AM »
i went for a nice long hike earlier this week. wasn't too crowded but i had to have passed by at least 30 people and not a single one had a mask on or was even carrying one.

i'm getting more and more bitter by the day tbh. my dad turned 70 last month and i couldn't give him a fucking hug. i don't have any close relationships with anyone who's been doing real isolation so we could potentially meet up. and don't even get me started on sex.

yet even in some best case scenario where like biden wins and becomes super crackdown president we've still got a good 7 or 8 months of this, but in reality that will never happen and in a best case scenario this shit is going on til the end of 2021. get to choose between losing my fucking mind or going out and acting like a potential painful death is just an inevitable part of society now. FUCK i hate it. i hate that we coddle the absolute worst of society and this unreal nightmare is where it took us, and that we still have so far and so much more pain to go. i'm just sick of all this shit.
pcp

G The Resurrected

« Reply #10669 on: July 17, 2020, 12:57:54 AM »
Positive Touch maybe you should have

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Seriously though I know it sucks and people aren't making things any better. Just know you aren't alone in feeling the way you do. It's probably the worst time I've ever had in my life, with no end in sight.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #10670 on: July 17, 2020, 01:15:11 AM »
Gen Xers are 39.5 and over. . .

Boomers and the internet TRULY don't know Millennial ages. I thought this was well established.

Tripon

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #10672 on: July 17, 2020, 01:40:47 AM »

bionic, in his desperation to defend james' pedophilia, trying to pin a loli fetish on the forum's premier Misato Katsuragi stan

gtfo

related
reifans deserve ostracization

BIONIC

« Reply #10673 on: July 17, 2020, 04:24:31 AM »

gtfo

Not a pedo, but jerks it to a pedo. Intriguing  :thinking
Margs

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #10674 on: July 17, 2020, 09:19:21 AM »
Israel has reimposed some lockdown measures following a vigorous second surge in the number of coronavirus infections, putting in place stringent weekend shutdowns in which shops, hairdressers and attractions will be closed.

The government announced the measures in the early hours of Friday morning, following a marathon emergency cabinet session called after daily infection rates climbed to close to 2,000.

Gyms and fitness studios will also be closed at all times, while restaurants, which opened again in May, will return to takeaways and deliveries only. All indoor gatherings of 10 or more people will be banned.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/17/israel-returns-to-partial-lockdown-with-immediate-weekend-shutdown

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #10675 on: July 17, 2020, 11:39:15 AM »
Israel has reimposed some lockdown measures following a vigorous second surge in the number of coronavirus infections, putting in place stringent weekend shutdowns in which shops, hairdressers and attractions will be closed.

The government announced the measures in the early hours of Friday morning, following a marathon emergency cabinet session called after daily infection rates climbed to close to 2,000.

Gyms and fitness studios will also be closed at all times, while restaurants, which opened again in May, will return to takeaways and deliveries only. All indoor gatherings of 10 or more people will be banned.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/17/israel-returns-to-partial-lockdown-with-immediate-weekend-shutdown

Yeah, some serious Two Towers shit in their case graph. Also an eerily similar trend line to Japan:

Israel vs. Japan
地平線

Tripon

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #10677 on: July 17, 2020, 12:32:43 PM »
🤴

Tripon

« Reply #10678 on: July 17, 2020, 12:33:22 PM »
Get the fuck out of here with that Newsmax shit.

----

https://twitter.com/IAStartingLine/status/1284164012322820101
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 12:44:30 PM by Tripon »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #10679 on: July 17, 2020, 01:00:47 PM »
All of this reminds me of when dad would take "a shortcut" during family vacation, get hopelessly lost and then yell at us for questioning him.

Aaaa pre sat nav holidays  :-*