Author Topic: Official Thread of Flogging the Log: A Place for Better Random Talk  (Read 555716 times)

Himu

Re: Official Thread of Flogging the Log: A Place for Better Random Talk
« Reply #4740 on: March 16, 2010, 01:26:46 PM »
Skinny white dudes love black chicks but blacks chicks are more hesitant/cautious/not willing to date outside the race, at least that's my experience.
IYKYK

elektrikluv

« Reply #4741 on: March 16, 2010, 01:28:26 PM »
Definitely true. I went to an (all girls) secondary school that was 80% black, and I didn't know a single black girl that was willing to date a white guy.

I've never heard of skinny white dudes loving black chicks though...

Himu

« Reply #4742 on: March 16, 2010, 01:31:07 PM »
Some black guys go for outside the race, so black women get mad and think that, hey - we're just self-hating black men! - when that's not the case at all. So they'll bitch about how there aren't any good black guys, but aren't willing to date outside the race. So it's like, whatever, and they end up being rejected and lonely and single or with someone they're not really into.

I brought this up with my female family members and they scoff at the idea of dating outside the race. My aunt said,"No no no no, we don't want that!"

I think there's more pressure for black women to keep it within the race, and I don't know why. I think it's really refreshing to see a black woman willing to date outside the race.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 01:34:01 PM by Himuro »
IYKYK

elektrikluv

« Reply #4743 on: March 16, 2010, 01:35:23 PM »
Yeah, they're seen as like traitors of their race. Here is a good article about black women's reluctance to date outside their race, starts off a bit dodgy but makes some good points later on:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/24/AR2010022405727.html

Himu

« Reply #4744 on: March 16, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »
My cousin in Georgia is like this, in fact. It's so puzzling.

Her: I can't find any good black guys.

Me: Date other races, you'll increase the possibilities of finding your "dream" guy. Race shouldn't matter anyways, right?

Her: Oh, but it does! I can't do that...

Me: ....
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4745 on: March 16, 2010, 01:42:32 PM »
I've dated black women. Does that make me a race traitor?
PSP

Himu

« Reply #4746 on: March 16, 2010, 01:43:45 PM »
Yes, Willco. It does. You jews have everything else in the world, even your own country, why you gotta take our women? Huh? 
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4747 on: March 16, 2010, 01:46:46 PM »
I've dated black women. Does that make me a race traitor?

S'all good, mayne.  We Jews aren't the same as those Jesus-loving honkys who did that slavery thing anyway.  :smug
ど助平

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4748 on: March 16, 2010, 01:47:39 PM »
Yeah, black people and Jews have a lot in common!

I think I can actually count the white women I have seriously dated on one hand. White women suck.
PSP

Himu

« Reply #4749 on: March 16, 2010, 01:47:48 PM »
But you guys believe in the old testament which supported the Jesus Freak's use of slavery. :smug
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4750 on: March 16, 2010, 01:48:31 PM »

I think I can actually count the white women I have seriously dated on one hand. White women suck.

:lol

It's always greener on the other side.

Blacks and Jews, now and forever. :rock :rock :rock
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4751 on: March 16, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »
Skinny white dudes love black chicks but blacks chicks are more hesitant/cautious/not willing to date outside the race, at least that's my experience.
Then they don't belong on the list again.  They're not being snubbed.  They're being too picky for their own good.  

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4752 on: March 16, 2010, 01:52:05 PM »

I'm attracted to a good-looking woman regardless of race, and ended up marrying an Asian, but white girls are easily the last on my list.  If not an Asian, I think I would have ended up with a black woman.  Race doesn't matter to me at all.  There are much more important factors to look at.

But you guys believe in the old testament which supported the Jesus Freak's use of slavery. :smug

We struggled as slaves for far longer and instead of complaining, we just bought up and own everything.  :smug
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #4753 on: March 16, 2010, 01:52:31 PM »
I still say they're being snubbed in some form.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4754 on: March 16, 2010, 01:52:56 PM »
We struggled as slaves for far longer and instead of complaining, we just bought up and own everything.  :smug

you win
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4755 on: March 16, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »
I'm attracted to a good-looking woman regardless of race, and ended up marrying an Asian, but white girls are easily the last on my list.  If not an Asian, I think I would have ended up with a black woman.  Race doesn't matter to me at all.  There are much more important factors to look at.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly with you.

... It's just that white women suck.

(No offense to white women.)

My father thinks I am going to marry this Persian chick I know (don't you dare post that on her Facebook, Mupepe!); he is pretty serious about that.
PSP

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4756 on: March 16, 2010, 01:56:43 PM »
Will Federman: Prince Of Persia!

I still say they're being snubbed in some form.

Or is it just that a lot of people are more hesitant on the black/white thing still?
ど助平

Himu

« Reply #4757 on: March 16, 2010, 01:59:10 PM »
I dunno. I was talking about how many black men go for women outside of the race, while black women are the complete opposite and yet still remain single. That's pretty telling.
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4758 on: March 16, 2010, 02:00:47 PM »
Will Federman: Prince Of Persia!

WATCH OUT JAKE GYLLENHAAL
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4759 on: March 16, 2010, 02:03:00 PM »
Also, I'm a double race traitor, because I refuse to date Jewish women. It drives my grandparents and older family members batty, because technically, I'm the last completely Jewish member of my father's family (in that both my father and mother are Jewish). My great Aunt called me an anti-Semite last time I was in Brooklyn. :lol
PSP

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4760 on: March 16, 2010, 02:03:14 PM »
I dunno. I was talking about how many black men go for women outside of the race, while black women are the complete opposite and yet still remain single. That's pretty telling.
Maybe if they weren't so goddamn loud.  

Himu

« Reply #4761 on: March 16, 2010, 02:04:25 PM »
I told my grandpa that when he was alive.

He just cracked the fuck up.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4762 on: March 16, 2010, 02:07:41 PM »
Also, I'm a double race traitor, because I refuse to date Jewish women. It drives my grandparents and older family members batty, because technically, I'm the last completely Jewish member of my father's family (in that both my father and mother are Jewish). My great Aunt called me an anti-Semite last time I was in Brooklyn. :lol

IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #4763 on: March 16, 2010, 02:08:47 PM »
Oh man, it's true though.  I know tons of black women that I would sleep with or date based on looks alone.  But fuck man, they're always loud and obnoxious.  They're sweethearts when it comes down to it, but I couldn't fucking live with that.  The quiet ones seem to be the homely ones.

Himu

« Reply #4764 on: March 16, 2010, 02:10:58 PM »
Oh man, it's true though.  I know tons of black women that I would sleep with or date based on looks alone.  But fuck man, they're always loud and obnoxious.  They're sweethearts when it comes down to it, but I couldn't fucking live with that.  The quiet ones seem to be the homely ones.

Yep. I think it has a lot to do with competing with men or something, like they have to 1up the guys just to compete, which makes them really bitchy. Because they have "negative" of being both female AND black and they want to make up for that as much as possible, which breeds the attitude of the typical "ghetto queen".

At least, that's my theory. It could have very well persisted before the whole civil rights movement, but I wouldn't know.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 02:13:22 PM by Himuro »
IYKYK

elektrikluv

« Reply #4765 on: March 16, 2010, 02:15:28 PM »
I've only ever dated an Arab dude once when I was really young (he was Lebanese) and he was an absolute cock. From my experience, they are definitely not dating material. The ones I've known have just been complete idiots. Always completely sex-obsessed, interested in nothing else and let you know about it and act like they're all open-minded but in reality they're judgemental gossipy asses with no brain cells to put together. They're a lot less sensitive and caring too and I've never felt on the level with any of them.

My mum is always going on about how I need to find a nice Arab guy, one who was born in a western country so that we see eye-to-eye and share the same values, but even the ones I've met here in the UK have been just like their Arab country counterparts in a more hypocritical/facadey way.

White men all the way. /traitor

Himu

« Reply #4766 on: March 16, 2010, 02:17:15 PM »
Arab women :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Fuck it.

Women :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4767 on: March 16, 2010, 02:24:08 PM »
I went to put on deodorant today and I was out of routine.   I usually put on deodorant then a shirt, well this time I put on a shirt then deodorant on...on top the shirt.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #4768 on: March 16, 2010, 02:26:28 PM »
I've only ever dated an Arab dude once when I was really young (he was Lebanese) and he was an absolute cock. From my experience, they are definitely not dating material. The ones I've known have just been complete idiots. Always completely sex-obsessed, interested in nothing else and let you know about it and act like they're all open-minded but in reality they're judgemental gossipy asses with no brain cells to put together. They're a lot less sensitive and caring too and I've never felt on the level with any of them.

My mum is always going on about how I need to find a nice Arab guy, one who was born in a western country so that we see eye-to-eye and share the same values, but even the ones I've met here in the UK have been just like their Arab country counterparts in a more hypocritical/facadey way.

White men all the way. /traitor

what about black guys yo  :-\

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
« Reply #4769 on: March 16, 2010, 02:26:31 PM »
Arab women :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

whats her fuck from Life is an Arab, right?

dap

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #4771 on: March 16, 2010, 02:29:28 PM »

HEY!!! I still have some brain cells left lady.
Drunk

Himu

« Reply #4772 on: March 16, 2010, 02:30:26 PM »
when does the new dr who start
IYKYK

Saint Cornelius

dap

Himu

« Reply #4774 on: March 16, 2010, 02:31:28 PM »
are you kidding me? say what you want, but despite that fake ass of her (yuck) Kim Kardashian is hot.
IYKYK

elektrikluv

« Reply #4775 on: March 16, 2010, 02:31:47 PM »

I've never had a black boyfriend before so I couldn't really say. Its odd because about 90% of men I get hit on/approached by are black. But I'm open to it!

Himu

« Reply #4776 on: March 16, 2010, 02:32:14 PM »

I've never had a black boyfriend before so I couldn't really say. Its odd because about 90% of men I get hit on/approached by are black.

There is a reason!
IYKYK

Diunx

« Reply #4777 on: March 16, 2010, 02:32:55 PM »
when does the new dr who start

April 3rd :hyper
Drunk

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #4778 on: March 16, 2010, 02:34:16 PM »
are you kidding me? say what you want, but despite that fake ass of her (yuck) Kim Kardashian is hot.

I can't fucking stand the whole Kardashian clan.
dap

elektrikluv

« Reply #4779 on: March 16, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »

I've never had a black boyfriend before so I couldn't really say. Its odd because about 90% of men I get hit on/approached by are black.

There is a reason!

Yeah, about 50% of those approaches are made from behind, before they've seen my face  :-\  :lol

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4780 on: March 16, 2010, 02:36:53 PM »
So they've already seen the best part about you! I mean, it's all downhill from there. You lucked out.
PSP

Himu

« Reply #4781 on: March 16, 2010, 02:37:26 PM »

There is a reason!

Yeah, about 50% of those approaches are made from behind, before they've seen my face  :-\  :lol

What do they usually say?
IYKYK

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #4782 on: March 16, 2010, 02:39:12 PM »
Something something syrup jelly
dap

Diunx

« Reply #4783 on: March 16, 2010, 02:39:55 PM »

There is a reason!

:lol, black and latinos really are basically the same thing.
Drunk

elektrikluv

« Reply #4784 on: March 16, 2010, 02:48:50 PM »

Something along the lines of hey can I talk to you for a minute, you look really good/sexy/beautiful, I want to get to know you better, attempted exchange of phone numbers etc. Oh and they always ask where I'm from.

And the thing about oggling asses, its much harder to do without being BLATANTLY OBVIOUS, unlike breasts. So I've had guys walking alongside me and talking whilst trying to take subtle glances, but there is very little subtlety that can be attributed to a glance that deviates from the face all the way down to below the waist.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4785 on: March 16, 2010, 02:53:23 PM »

Himu

« Reply #4786 on: March 16, 2010, 02:53:35 PM »
All that attention must get annoying, or do you like it?

I'm sure when you get all that attention, you go for the guys who don't say the typical "you look sexy/beautiful" thing because hey, you've heard that time and time again, right?  It sounds like ass kissing (lol) by that point, right?
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #4787 on: March 16, 2010, 02:57:06 PM »

Something along the lines of hey can I talk to you for a minute, you look really good/sexy/beautiful, I want to get to know you better, attempted exchange of phone numbers etc. Oh and they always ask where I'm from.

And the thing about oggling asses, its much harder to do without being BLATANTLY OBVIOUS, unlike breasts. So I've had guys walking alongside me and talking whilst trying to take subtle glances, but there is very little subtlety that can be attributed to a glance that deviates from the face all the way down to below the waist.

pffbt. Checking out asses is easy. You don't have to walk slow. You just wait until they have to pass you for some reason and turn your head. You only need a second to confirm it's not a flat tire.

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #4788 on: March 16, 2010, 02:59:09 PM »
If they ask you if you speak Greek, elektrikluv, be careful
dap

elektrikluv

« Reply #4789 on: March 16, 2010, 03:00:00 PM »
I hate the attention because its always at inappropriate moments, i.e. on the streets, on the bus etc. Like its not so bad when at a bar or a club because there is a degree of expecting that kind of thing in that scenario. But when I'm walking home or I'm going to buy a pint of milk, or minding my own business on the bus, the last thing I want is to be harassed. And its always incessant and most guys who approach girls in that manner are incapable of taking no for an answer so its really really annoying.

And yes, you're right, I have never gone for guys who just use the same cliché lines and comments about appearance, particularly ones who approach me randomly on the streets.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #4790 on: March 16, 2010, 03:01:27 PM »
I wouldn't do that. I'd probably wait 6 months before finally saying something along the lines of "pretty sunny outside huh"

Himu

« Reply #4791 on: March 16, 2010, 03:01:45 PM »
So if not the streets, where is a good time to hit on you? In the library? At school? At work? You even dislike being hit on at the club!
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #4792 on: March 16, 2010, 03:02:19 PM »
I tried pursuing this Persian women a few years ago, but she was mostly just leading me on as it turned out. She was pretty hot. I admit that the whole sleeping with the enemy vibe was a turn on. The thing was that she was obsessed with thinking people looked at her as an Arab or Muslim when her skin was white as could be. If she hadn't told me she was Persian, I wouldn't have ever guessed it. The racial identity was mostly in her head.

Himu

« Reply #4793 on: March 16, 2010, 03:02:55 PM »
I tried pursuing this Persian women a few years ago, but she was mostly just leading me on as it turned out. She was pretty hot. I admit that the whole sleeping with the enemy vibe was a turn on. The thing was that she was obsessed with thinking people looked at her as an Arab or Muslim when her skin was white as could be. If she hadn't told me she was Persian, I wouldn't have ever guessed it.
:lol :lol :lol

Think many women would kill to be approached in the wild once.

The wild? What constitutes as "the wild?" A trip to Africa?
IYKYK

Saint Cornelius

« Reply #4794 on: March 16, 2010, 03:04:10 PM »
I imagine Himuro writing all this down in a little 3x5 spiral notebook
dap

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4795 on: March 16, 2010, 03:04:23 PM »
I wouldn't do that. I'd probably wait 6 months before finally saying something along the lines of "pretty sunny outside huh"

Same, only I would follow it up by asking if she speaks Greek.

etiolate

« Reply #4796 on: March 16, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »
I hate the attention because its always at inappropriate moments, i.e. on the streets, on the bus etc. Like its not so bad when at a bar or a club because there is a degree of expecting that kind of thing in that scenario. But when I'm walking home or I'm going to buy a pint of milk, or minding my own business on the bus, the last thing I want is to be harassed. And its always incessant and most guys who approach girls in that manner are incapable of taking no for an answer so its really really annoying.

And yes, you're right, I have never gone for guys who just use the same cliché lines and comments about appearance, particularly ones who approach me randomly on the streets.

girl let me get at you

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #4797 on: March 16, 2010, 03:05:04 PM »
I saw the pic!

Kosma is a master :bow2

Himu

« Reply #4798 on: March 16, 2010, 03:06:06 PM »
There's no need; I have a good memory. :smug

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
IYKYK

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4799 on: March 16, 2010, 03:10:19 PM »
Himuro was suddenly disappointed when he found out the film Into the Wild was not what he imagined.
PSP