Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1425845 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #5400 on: June 22, 2018, 05:40:58 PM »
Coveting the butt is a nice survival tactic for guys who can't get pretty girls.

It's like how I grew to enjoy burnt food and well water.
What? Shut up.

I've never had a problem getting the pretty face, but i love booty. Like, i love it. And i need a girl to hit the gym, and a lot of pretty faced girls don't think they need to hit the gym. That bothers me.

I always end up with the pretty face over the body though and a lot of times i end up regretting it. When you come home after the gym or have a few drinks in you, (at least me) i always end up wanting that nice body to fuck.

Sure, it's better to have a pretty face to walk around with, to present to your parents, but i dunno i'm torn.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5401 on: June 22, 2018, 06:01:57 PM »
Playing with fire at work. This manager always times her breaks with mine, gets really handsy, talks to me a lot, and I ended up touching her feet yesterday? Lol

Feet being in play in the workplace means youre mentally already in the cooch. Goddamn.
honestly, I don't care if she's suffering from a bad case of fomo just because she married at 21 to someone way older than her and I'm the only person at work who is at some kind of mental and mature parity with her, I'm not interested in being a homewrecker

I think

:doge

Future u:

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5402 on: June 22, 2018, 06:04:13 PM »
Nothing like that office supply closet nut

:9

Rahxephon91

« Reply #5403 on: June 23, 2018, 01:03:16 AM »
Well I have a problem getting anything.

#foreveralone.

But Assimiliate is having sucsess.

Just don't get it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 01:08:00 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5404 on: June 23, 2018, 03:05:05 PM »

Just don't get it.
I woudlnt' call it success. I might dump this bitch today. The shit she just pulled on me. WOW.

She has family in town and wanted to go to this piece of shit antique/historical site they have every year in this town. Ok, fine, but she knows and has known that i wanted to catch the germany/sweden game. I repeated it to her 5 fucking times but she assured me no no no we'll go for a lil you'll catch the game my friends are at a bar and we will go.

Ok, i trust her. We get there an hour before the game is supposed to start. I'm like "omg it's almost time" she makes me pay for the entrance anyways and we go in. It's completely crap but her aunt/cousin/cousins wife are in there and they're enjoying themselves.... it's kickoff time. She has absolutely no care in the world that i'm missing the game.

She starts to ask me why i am pouting, why i have a stink face on. Like WOW. Finally, i start to lose my fucking patience. She realizes it and says we can get an uber, i tell her don't worry i'll go without you, her cousin overhears and says "no it's ok we can go, it's fine"

I know it's not fine. I know we just got there and spent only an hour after paying a decent price to get in. I'm sure they weren't too pleased but at that point i didn't give a fuck.

So i miss the entire first half on a game i waited all week to see on my fucking beautiful sunny saturday. I'm on fire right now.

The worst part is how she'll try and make me feel guilty about it, like i'm a bad guy for it. Becasue you know, it's a "male" thing and it's just a "game" and i shouldn't get upset.

it's unbelievable.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #5405 on: June 23, 2018, 03:13:52 PM »

#foreveralone.

Just don't get it.

Confidence and frankness go a long way.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #5406 on: June 23, 2018, 04:52:17 PM »

Just don't get it.
I woudlnt' call it success. I might dump this bitch today. The shit she just pulled on me. WOW.

She has family in town and wanted to go to this piece of shit antique/historical site they have every year in this town. Ok, fine, but she knows and has known that i wanted to catch the germany/sweden game. I repeated it to her 5 fucking times but she assured me no no no we'll go for a lil you'll catch the game my friends are at a bar and we will go.

Ok, i trust her. We get there an hour before the game is supposed to start. I'm like "omg it's almost time" she makes me pay for the entrance anyways and we go in. It's completely crap but her aunt/cousin/cousins wife are in there and they're enjoying themselves.... it's kickoff time. She has absolutely no care in the world that i'm missing the game.

She starts to ask me why i am pouting, why i have a stink face on. Like WOW. Finally, i start to lose my fucking patience. She realizes it and says we can get an uber, i tell her don't worry i'll go without you, her cousin overhears and says "no it's ok we can go, it's fine"

I know it's not fine. I know we just got there and spent only an hour after paying a decent price to get in. I'm sure they weren't too pleased but at that point i didn't give a fuck.

So i miss the entire first half on a game i waited all week to see on my fucking beautiful sunny saturday. I'm on fire right now.

The worst part is how she'll try and make me feel guilty about it, like i'm a bad guy for it. Becasue you know, it's a "male" thing and it's just a "game" and i shouldn't get upset.

it's unbelievable.

OH!

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #5407 on: June 23, 2018, 10:53:18 PM »
Getting close to one year  :o

Although how does one even consider one year? 1st date? First tinder message? First anal?
dur

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5408 on: June 24, 2018, 12:23:51 AM »
The first time you made love

spoiler (click to show/hide)
in her ass
[close]

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #5409 on: June 24, 2018, 12:35:42 AM »
lmao god bless this thread

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5410 on: June 24, 2018, 12:44:44 AM »

Just don't get it.

it's unbelievable.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5411 on: June 24, 2018, 03:24:16 AM »

Fuck,yes, so true.

AND she's fat?
No, far from fat. But she did stop going to the gym like she was and is rapidly losing muscle. I"m a gym rat, so this is really bothering me as well.  >:(

Rahxephon91

« Reply #5412 on: June 24, 2018, 04:10:39 AM »

#foreveralone.

Just don't get it.

Don't have those. Guess I'm sol

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #5413 on: June 24, 2018, 06:21:44 AM »

#foreveralone.

Just don't get it.

Those can be cultivated as nearly any other personality trait. All else aside, even if you fake it at the start it will eventually integrate into normal behavior if you do it long enough.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5414 on: June 24, 2018, 01:17:12 PM »

#foreveralone.

Just don't get it.

Try by saying 'go fuck yourself' to random people on the street.  :jawalrus

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5415 on: June 24, 2018, 08:54:36 PM »
Getting close to one year  :o

Although how does one even consider one year? 1st date? First tinder message? First anal?

The exact moment you realize its too late to ghost her ass

Tasty

« Reply #5416 on: June 24, 2018, 09:14:29 PM »

#foreveralone.

Just don't get it.

Try by saying 'go fuck yourself' to random people on the street.  :jawalrus

And in the sheets  :popular

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5417 on: June 25, 2018, 02:55:44 AM »
Manager called me to "ask a question" (pertinent to something I discussed with her at work). I answered then asked how closing was tonight. She said fine, and that she was done with her stuff early. I said yeah, it's a lot easier when I'm not distracting her. She said she wouldn't mind if I stopped by and distracted her tonight.  :doge

Heading over to the store now to say hi  :doge :doge :doge
每天生气

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #5418 on: June 25, 2018, 04:09:54 AM »
Manager called me to "ask a question" (pertinent to something I discussed with her at work). I answered then asked how closing was tonight. She said fine, and that she was done with her stuff early. I said yeah, it's a lot easier when I'm not distracting her. She said she wouldn't mind if I stopped by and distracted her tonight.  :doge

hot
◕‿◕

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5419 on: June 25, 2018, 04:10:54 AM »

he husband 'bout to find out why you shouldn't trust stost  8)

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #5420 on: June 25, 2018, 04:14:42 AM »
Is she old enough to be your Mum?

Need more sordid deets.
◕‿◕

shosta

« Reply #5421 on: June 25, 2018, 04:16:06 AM »
A year and a half younger. But her husband's like thirty. Funny detail, her husband used to be HER manager.  :doge

Honestly I haven't had any friends in so long that I'm just trying to skirt close enough to get that sweet, sweet male-female friend intimacy but stay far enough that I can be a good person.
每天生气

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5422 on: June 25, 2018, 08:43:31 AM »
I went out with a cool trans woman last week, by going out I mean going to their place and getting my dick sucked, ate some ass, and dry humped. Ending up not working out but it was fun. Really wanted to date this person too.

Damn this sounds fun. When can I come visit?
fat

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #5423 on: June 25, 2018, 11:38:44 AM »
I went out with a cool trans woman last week, by going out I mean going to their place and getting my dick sucked, ate some ass, and dry humped. Ending up not working out but it was fun. Really wanted to date this person too.

Damn this sounds fun. When can I come visit?

We're gonna need to talk more before any meet up sweetie. Nudes tho? That can be arranged.  :-*
OH!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5424 on: June 25, 2018, 02:30:51 PM »
Don't be shy, I have room for more admins on here
fat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5425 on: June 25, 2018, 02:46:47 PM »
I'm 210 lbs, demi. Can I be an admin?  :doge

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5426 on: June 26, 2018, 07:22:27 AM »
Do u have a monster like mormapope?
fat

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5427 on: June 26, 2018, 08:34:45 AM »
Listen Demi I know i'm new here and you don't know me that well, and I know we disagree on some really minor stuff, like Nick Frost's on-screen charisma, or what should constitute rape, but I really think you need me on your moderation team, because surely when one of the resetera mods gets #metoo'd by someone who says they got harassed, or they were forced to roll up into a ball before during sex or something like that, people are going to bomb that board with even more hate than Tyler got, the site might start getting that crazy post-showergate traffic, and then you might need another sheriff who knows whether to shoot to kill, shoot to maim, or not to shoot at all.

Anyway, that's the pitch. If you pick me that's great, but if you decide to go in a different direction, that's fine too, but i'd like to hear back either way.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5428 on: June 26, 2018, 10:07:48 PM »
I started seeing someone new recently.

Life is pretty goddamn good brehs.
How'd you guys meet?  :doge

Do u have a monster like mormapope?
Probably not. :fbm

nudemacusers

« Reply #5429 on: June 26, 2018, 10:20:18 PM »
Who has the biggest hog on the bore
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #5430 on: June 26, 2018, 10:41:31 PM »
I am embarrasingly average, though I got some nice comments from people I sent pics to
fat

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #5431 on: June 26, 2018, 10:55:26 PM »
big heart, average dick, can't lose

nudemacusers

« Reply #5432 on: June 26, 2018, 11:13:04 PM »
Pretty sure my dick is average too but I have a good tongue game I know how to angle for max clit stimulation.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5433 on: June 26, 2018, 11:17:16 PM »
Step up the urinal, bois, it’s time to compare sticks

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5434 on: June 26, 2018, 11:43:20 PM »
Sorry, only registered users can see this content. Please Login or Register:yeshrug

Tasty

« Reply #5435 on: June 26, 2018, 11:44:15 PM »
I haven't measured in a while. :thinking

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #5436 on: June 28, 2018, 12:44:34 AM »
God, I'm so lonely.  :fbm

I've been off from work since last Thursday so I haven't had my job pre-occupying my thoughts from sunrise to sunset.

I guess that's part of the reason why I'm willing to work myself to the point of exhaustion so I don't have to think about this type of shit.  :goty2

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5437 on: June 28, 2018, 05:18:30 AM »
Read this relationship copypasta ("The Door tactic") on Something Awful and apparently it does exist on at least one pick up site. The fuck is this shit ?  :lol "We're fooling around in bed, it's great. Time to stop the love and play cruel mind games !"

Whereas most patterns are about getting a woman into bed, The Door is aimed at controlling her after you've started sleeping with her. Other patterns that you've used on her have anchored immense pleasure to you. The Door creates an anchor for the loss of that pleasure.

You've already had intercourse with the girl. The ideal setting for the power of the door, which is a power and control pattern, is right after you've had intercourse and you're in bed with the girl, and at this time hopefully you've set up the fact that you're also the man of her dreams and fulfil her emotional needs. You're fooling around in bed, you've already had a great time, and you go, "sweetheart, what's that over there?" and you point towards the door. And she'll say, "well you know, that's a door, silly." And you say, "yeah, you know.. I'm a real positive person, but.. I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don't know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open the door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you'd never be able to hear my voice again and you'd never be able to feel my touch again." Ok, right here is where she starts going, "I don't like this door business at all." And at this time you just reassure her.. "ok, alright sweetheart, you're right. You really shouldn't think about the door and you really don't have to think about the door." So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever and say, "you know, a terrible thing happened the other day. My friend was hit by a truck. I mean, it was awful, by the time they got him to hospital he was dead. I can't believe it, you know? It's almost as if, it would be a horrible thing you know when you think about.." (point towards the door) "..that no matter even if you were to get that door opened and you were to search, that you could never find me again.." Then she starts freaking out. You calibrate more on that part of, "you will never be able to see me again, you'll never be able to hear my voice again."

"You'll never be able.. all that fun we had together, all those great times we had together, walking along the beach, hand in hand in the moonlight, we would never be able to do those things again and even if you were to open that door, you would search and you could never find." And she's at the point where she's saying, "no no I hate this door. Let's stop this door now, are you trying to upset me?" And you say, "oh, I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm just saying these are just things that are popping into my mind, ok?" So play around some more. Get her good and nice and hot again, fool around, have a good time with her, joke, and then then get back into the door and say, "you know, God, still you know, about life's tragedies.. I mean, I just keep on thinking how.." At this point you can already see that this is starting to make her feel uncomfortable. You want to create that sense in her that you can walk out and she'll feel terrible for the rest of here life. You want to anchor that response. I'll get up and she'll say, "well what are you doing?" And I'll say, "I'm going to the bathroom." I go up to the bedroom door and slam it. That right there will freak her out. Then I'll open the door and say, "oh, I'm sorry. You know, I'm sorry, I'm just playing with this door again. You know, you really shouldn't think about this door now and you really don't want to think about this door now."

Having anchored that sense of loss and pain to the door, you can trigger it whenever needed. Whatever negative behavior may come up that you want to stop, the first time you just get up and slam the door. Whether you walk out the door depends on the level of bullshit. On later occasions you can just indicate tbe door in some manner. The example Alex gives: If he's talking on the phone and getting any crap from her, and he knows the relation of where the door is to her desk, he says, "sweetheart, could you please turn right and take a look at what's over there.." and that was the end of the bullshit.
ὕβρις

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5438 on: June 28, 2018, 12:08:41 PM »
Read this relationship copypasta ("The Door tactic") on Something Awful and apparently it does exist on at least one pick up site. The fuck is this shit ?  :lol "We're fooling around in bed, it's great. Time to stop the love and play cruel mind games !"

Whereas most patterns are about getting a woman into bed, The Door is aimed at controlling her after you've started sleeping with her. Other patterns that you've used on her have anchored immense pleasure to you. The Door creates an anchor for the loss of that pleasure.

You've already had intercourse with the girl. The ideal setting for the power of the door, which is a power and control pattern, is right after you've had intercourse and you're in bed with the girl, and at this time hopefully you've set up the fact that you're also the man of her dreams and fulfil her emotional needs. You're fooling around in bed, you've already had a great time, and you go, "sweetheart, what's that over there?" and you point towards the door. And she'll say, "well you know, that's a door, silly." And you say, "yeah, you know.. I'm a real positive person, but.. I mean, can you imagine.. I mean, you don't know what can happen from day to day, when you think about it in your mind. I mean, what would happen if I walked out that door and the door closed and as the door closed, it slammed shut, and no matter what you did, you could not open the door and you knew that you would never be able to look into my eyes again and you'd never be able to hear my voice again and you'd never be able to feel my touch again." Ok, right here is where she starts going, "I don't like this door business at all." And at this time you just reassure her.. "ok, alright sweetheart, you're right. You really shouldn't think about the door and you really don't have to think about the door." So you go back to playing around with her some more. Have some more fun with her, bring her to another orgasm or whatever and say, "you know, a terrible thing happened the other day. My friend was hit by a truck. I mean, it was awful, by the time they got him to hospital he was dead. I can't believe it, you know? It's almost as if, it would be a horrible thing you know when you think about.." (point towards the door) "..that no matter even if you were to get that door opened and you were to search, that you could never find me again.." Then she starts freaking out. You calibrate more on that part of, "you will never be able to see me again, you'll never be able to hear my voice again."

"You'll never be able.. all that fun we had together, all those great times we had together, walking along the beach, hand in hand in the moonlight, we would never be able to do those things again and even if you were to open that door, you would search and you could never find." And she's at the point where she's saying, "no no I hate this door. Let's stop this door now, are you trying to upset me?" And you say, "oh, I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm just saying these are just things that are popping into my mind, ok?" So play around some more. Get her good and nice and hot again, fool around, have a good time with her, joke, and then then get back into the door and say, "you know, God, still you know, about life's tragedies.. I mean, I just keep on thinking how.." At this point you can already see that this is starting to make her feel uncomfortable. You want to create that sense in her that you can walk out and she'll feel terrible for the rest of here life. You want to anchor that response. I'll get up and she'll say, "well what are you doing?" And I'll say, "I'm going to the bathroom." I go up to the bedroom door and slam it. That right there will freak her out. Then I'll open the door and say, "oh, I'm sorry. You know, I'm sorry, I'm just playing with this door again. You know, you really shouldn't think about this door now and you really don't want to think about this door now."

Having anchored that sense of loss and pain to the door, you can trigger it whenever needed. Whatever negative behavior may come up that you want to stop, the first time you just get up and slam the door. Whether you walk out the door depends on the level of bullshit. On later occasions you can just indicate tbe door in some manner. The example Alex gives: If he's talking on the phone and getting any crap from her, and he knows the relation of where the door is to her desk, he says, "sweetheart, could you please turn right and take a look at what's over there.." and that was the end of the bullshit.

I never understood how people who manipulate to this degree function. Every moment must have an angle they're pursuing. It sounds horrific.

shosta

« Reply #5439 on: June 29, 2018, 04:06:27 AM »
Don't shit where you eat. Pray for my job
每天生气

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5440 on: June 29, 2018, 04:31:10 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5441 on: June 29, 2018, 04:41:39 AM »
:mynicca

shosta

« Reply #5442 on: June 29, 2018, 05:09:55 AM »
I sent the "please stop talking to me at work" text an hour ago. No response. We'll see what happens but at least it's documented.
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5443 on: June 29, 2018, 05:11:43 AM »
 :confused

shosta

« Reply #5444 on: June 29, 2018, 05:15:32 AM »
If shit hits the fan at work and she tries to say I was the one who was initiating all this I have proof that I wasn't (her texts and calls), as well as witnesses. Thus, if she tries to take me down to save herself, we both go down.
每天生气

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #5445 on: June 29, 2018, 10:10:08 AM »
i met my wife at work :yeshrug

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5446 on: June 29, 2018, 02:53:58 PM »
she probably fucks all the new guys and now you just look like a spaz

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5447 on: June 29, 2018, 03:29:02 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5448 on: June 29, 2018, 04:24:07 PM »
"The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions" 8)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #5449 on: June 29, 2018, 04:26:29 PM »
If shit hits the fan at work and she tries to say I was the one who was initiating all this I have proof that I wasn't (her texts and calls), as well as witnesses. Thus, if she tries to take me down to save herself, we both go down.
This seems like a totally healthy and viable way of starting a relationship :hitler
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5450 on: June 29, 2018, 04:27:57 PM »
too bad nobody warned her to never trust stost!

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5451 on: June 29, 2018, 04:35:49 PM »
This can quickly turn into a game of escalation. I would just not interact with her at all unless its on mature and good faith grounds from both sides.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #5452 on: June 29, 2018, 04:38:47 PM »
stost joining the #metoo movement outchea

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #5453 on: June 29, 2018, 04:47:58 PM »
God, I'm so lonely.  :fbm

You're not lonely, it's just the male version of "baby fever".

It's that lizard-brain impulse that keeps us fucking and procreating.

You can bathe in it and  let it drag you down to where it depresses you to such a degree that you make poor life decisions, or you can identify it for what it is and compartmentalize it and put it away.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:52:44 PM by ToxicAdam »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5454 on: June 29, 2018, 05:39:15 PM »
Its all laughs and smiles until she wants to hold your R1 trigger hand during a Bloodborne sesh

#bachelorlivesmatter

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #5455 on: June 29, 2018, 05:45:48 PM »
Just show her some Sticky White Stuff to show your real gamer-cred.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #5456 on: June 29, 2018, 05:46:49 PM »
First he won’t tell us who he is, and now this vague booking nonsense? What’s the story? C’mon already!

shosta

« Reply #5457 on: June 29, 2018, 07:46:48 PM »
Nvm duders, I got promoted.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #5458 on: June 29, 2018, 07:48:36 PM »
filler is the greatest poster on this whole forum
每天生气