Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1425793 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #6540 on: September 06, 2018, 04:30:05 PM »
He will probably succeed.

Women play on instincts, this is why they are so irrational at times. Simply don't give a fuck and women will be all over you.

Why are women obsessed with social media? Why do women fall for the guy that puts pictures of himself on boats, having a fucking blast, while being the biggest douchebag in person?

Women only fall for the socially recluse mystery boy when that guy is much better looking than them. That's the only fucking time. So you're better off being an extrovert that looks like everyone loves and you don't give a fuck unless you have the money or looks to do otherwise.
Actually I think the trick is to just think women are stupid and be like Assimilate.
This doesn't mean you treat them like shit. It just means you treat them like eh, whatever. Be nice, not in a superficial overly nice way just normal.... i know 'normal' is hard for some of you guys to understand but try .

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6541 on: September 06, 2018, 04:30:53 PM »
I probably did over communicate but eh what can one do  :mindblown

What

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6542 on: September 06, 2018, 04:37:11 PM »
Try that out & post results.

I’m curious to see what happens.  :doge
Cant do worse then I’m already doing.

Assimilate is the only one making sense here.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6543 on: September 06, 2018, 04:42:38 PM »
 :rejoice

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6544 on: September 06, 2018, 04:44:13 PM »
She told me she had been single for three years so I dunno about looking lonely

Since I told her I broke off with my ex gf like february

:doge
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6545 on: September 06, 2018, 04:48:49 PM »

lol always making everything a gendered situation

Be real riotous when is a woman ever fucking rational?

For example: How do you know a woman is interested?

Obvious answer: If she looks away from you she isn't interested.

Reality: A woman can like you and look away from you because she's nervous. A woman can look away instantly to avoid eye contact because she isn't interested and would loathe talking to you. A woman can simultaneously like you but loathe the idea of talking to you.

Like, wtf?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6546 on: September 06, 2018, 04:49:43 PM »
And besides we have evidence that if your hot women don’t mind if you treat them like shit as shown with those fake tinder profiles.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6547 on: September 06, 2018, 04:55:15 PM »
2 hrs later

no reply

oh by the way she sent me a txt early the day after, not me
What

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6548 on: September 06, 2018, 04:57:47 PM »
And besides we have evidence that if your hot women don’t mind if you treat them like shit as shown with those fake tinder profiles.
If you're a good looking guy you can get away with almost anything, to a certain extent.

You can blow a girl the fuck up the next day if you know she was sexually into you. You can literally just text

"hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello
hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello
hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello"

And she'll find it adorable and hilarious. The key is not to be fucking pathetic. Be ironic, be funny even if deep inside you're lonely and desperate.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6549 on: September 06, 2018, 05:05:57 PM »
This is why there are incels and mgtow and all that stupid shit because this dating thing is extremely garbage and stupid. Mostly because women are fucking stupid.

Act interested, but not too interested are you’ll appear desperate to them.

Talk to to them, but don’t talk too much are you’ll appear desperate.

Act like you care, but also act like you don’t care or you’ll appear desperate.

Get into dating, but not for a relationship or you’ll appear desperate.

Treat them nice, but not too nice or you’ll appear desperate.

Don’t just think it’s all about sex, but looking for actual depth will appear desperate.

Don’t ignore them, but ignore them enough or you’ll appear desperate.

Like what the fuck are you supposed to do? And people wonder why some men who aren’t born super good looking or with raw magnetic charasima just say fuck this.

Oh just keep putting yourself out there.

But don’t put yourself out there too much or you’ll appear desperate.

Be yourself, but don’t actually be yourself.

Act natural, but natural meeting you don’t actually want a relationship.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6550 on: September 06, 2018, 05:07:06 PM »
No I left a couple of hours between replying as well so I don't think I came across like a guy who was waiting for her message

anyway I just came online and saw she hasn't read it yet, or at least hasn't 'opened' it yet so eh she could be busy as well  :aah
What

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6551 on: September 06, 2018, 05:12:51 PM »
I thought you had made a positive turn, Rahx. :shaq2

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6552 on: September 06, 2018, 05:17:46 PM »
This is why there are incels and mgtow and all that stupid shit because this dating thing is extremely garbage and stupid. Mostly because women are fucking stupid.

Don’t just think it’s all about sex, but looking for actual depth will appear desperate.

Like what the fuck are you supposed to do? And people wonder why some men who aren’t born super good looking or with raw magnetic charasima just say fuck this.

This is why you're single, dude.
Why because yours another’s dating advice is complete bullshit and full of contradictory incoherent advice that can never works because it makes no sense?

Good, I don’t have time for women’s bullshit games, if the way to play is to somehow act like your not playing.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6553 on: September 06, 2018, 05:18:58 PM »
Yeah then I woke up to reality thanks to people like Assimilate.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6554 on: September 06, 2018, 05:31:26 PM »
Want better chances? Act like you don’t give a shit.

Until I guess it’s time to give a shit? Whenever that is?..

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6555 on: September 06, 2018, 05:38:29 PM »
Well I sure do feel like a loser for listening to your advice.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6556 on: September 06, 2018, 05:44:10 PM »
Yeah then I woke up to reality thanks to people like Assimilate.
Nah, you chose oversimplified and mysogynistic tripe that allows you to put the most of the blame on women for failing to get with one.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6557 on: September 06, 2018, 05:51:09 PM »
But your advice is basicly act like an asshole and don’t give a shit about anything. Followed up by the idea that you have to find some nebulous balance in between.

And it’s not like I don’t agree with you. People who seem too clingy and also put themselves down are rather unattractive.

But at the end of the day your advice is unhelpful and just as frustrating.

At least someone like Assimilate says things you can relate to.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6558 on: September 06, 2018, 05:53:54 PM »
And I didn’t say I was an incel, I said this is why there are incels. And you with your frustrating advice only made that case. Because it’s nonsensical and you’re basicly admitining that women are extremely frustrating as you have to play their “game”.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6559 on: September 06, 2018, 05:58:23 PM »
And what am I supposed to grow into? A decent guy who tries to live satisfied with himself and treats people equally, but is open to having a relationship with someone he likes.

Well man I’ve been doing that my entire life and it hasn’t worked.

I guess I was supposed to not be too open and when meeting that person I was actually not supposed to seem eager. Because people don’t like it when you are enthusiastic about them, accept maybe they do?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6560 on: September 06, 2018, 06:55:07 PM »
Edit whatever.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:00:51 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6561 on: September 06, 2018, 07:19:52 PM »
I still stand by thinking that this recent talk only highlights the confusion and frustration of dating and why I really want nothing to do it. It’s like everything I’ve ever been told or thought is incorrect.

You see girls on tinder or whatever who say they are looking for something like a long term relationship. But I guess you should just ignore that because dating isn’t about dating someone who wants to date?  People aren’t interested in people who have enthusiasm for dating. I won’t say desperate, because I’m not desperate. I’ve been single forever and I won’t die if I’m going to be single for 20 more years a like it seems. I would very much like to date, but I guess that is the wrong angle to come at the dating game?

Like I thought it was respectful to interested in women not solely for sex, but a relationship. But it seems like no that’s the wrong approach. It doesn’t seem like there’s any actual approach and yes from my perspective and only negative experince it seems women are the confusing one. So why would I even want to date? I wouldn’t. It’s furstrating. I’m not looking to be saved or any nonsense. I’m a fine person alone, but you know what? I would like to have sex and hang out with someone and is super frustrating not to be able to and I rather not become 30 having not experienced what every normal male has.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6562 on: September 06, 2018, 07:48:14 PM »
Being an asshole will land you women. True fact.

They are not the ones worth keeping. Also true fact.
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6563 on: September 06, 2018, 08:36:07 PM »

This is why you're single, dude.
Why because yours another’s dating advice is complete bullshit and full of contradictory incoherent advice that can never works because it makes no sense?

Good, I don’t have time for women’s bullshit games, if the way to play is to somehow act like your not playing.

No, because you perceive it that way.

Most people that put this much importance on finding someone have some sort of emotional issues that need to be worked through.

People pick up on that.

Want better chances? Get your shit sorted.
This is even more funny in my experince.

My best friend is someone who is extremely desperate for a relationship. When he's not in one he feels incomplete and needs to be in one no matter how bad or limiting it is.

He's had 5 long term relationship and lots of sex.

Meanwhile I've had 0 and maybe 5 times. And it was only when I was 25 did being single even bother me.

I guess you don't have to get your shit sorted and there is no rhyme and reason. Some guys just have it.

And while his current relationship with this girl who he will probably get married too is'nt healthy to me as it's with a girl who is also desperate and will probably not push him as a person at all, the point still stands. He still has plenty of positives with her.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6564 on: September 06, 2018, 08:36:52 PM »

Being an asshole is subjective. You may be purposely be acting like a dick and a woman will perceive it as you being difficult, and hard to pursue. Or you may truly not give a flying fuck and yet again the woman believes you are being 'difficult' and they will try to read into every single cue to find what makes you tick. She may even label you an "asshole" if she can't get you. This is how it works.

Rahx, you're slowly getting how things work. People are selfish, women and men but women work differently than men. Don't let these fucking autistys tell you otherwise. Men function a certain way, they're more straightforward, more logical, you can pretty much figure a guy out by certain patterns across all men. Women aren't like that. They're quantum physics, not standard. Once you realize this you won't get as frustrated.

The key here is not to get frustrated. I'd advise you to try older women for a little. Or aim for less attractive girls that you can have fun with and have a decent conversation with. I'm not telling you to settle, i'm telling you to hang out with more women to get a feel for how they work.

Again, the "nice guy" game is bullshit. Women seek the same pillars as they always did - power, money, looks. If you have none of those you better be fucking hella funny or have the greatest personality where other people are talking you up constantly. Seriously. But again, i won't know exactly your problem unless you show the level of girls you go after.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6565 on: September 06, 2018, 08:58:10 PM »

Being an asshole is subjective. You may be purposely be acting like a dick and a woman will perceive it as you being difficult, and hard to pursue. Or you may truly not give a flying fuck and yet again the woman believes you are being 'difficult' and they will try to read into every single cue to find what makes you tick. She may even label you an "asshole" if she can't get you. This is how it works.

Rahx, you're slowly getting how things work. People are selfish, women and men but women work differently than men. Don't let these fucking autistys tell you otherwise. Men function a certain way, they're more straightforward, more logical, you can pretty much figure a guy out by certain patterns across all men. Women aren't like that. They're quantum physics, not standard. Once you realize this you won't get as frustrated.

The key here is not to get frustrated. I'd advise you to try older women for a little. Or aim for less attractive girls that you can have fun with and have a decent conversation with. I'm not telling you to settle, i'm telling you to hang out with more women to get a feel for how they work.

Again, the "nice guy" game is bullshit. Women seek the same pillars as they always did - power, money, looks. If you have none of those you better be fucking hella funny or have the greatest personality where other people are talking you up constantly. Seriously. But again, i won't know exactly your problem unless you show the level of girls you go after.
Yeah most guys seem very straightforward. If they are interested in someone or like the look of someone, they will act on it. That's it. Women on the other hand....Well who knows. My most recent experince being one of the most confusing. It all seemed great on every level and then bam "I don't see this going anywhere". And no I did'nt act desperate and send her lots of texts when it seemed she wasn't talking because I have a life. Actually, she would lots of texts and I would have to tell her I couldn't respond. The whole thing made no sense and it makes me less interested in dating.

I deleted tinder so I can't share those pics and I don't feel comfortable posing pics of girls I've been interested in and know. But hey I probably will.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6566 on: September 06, 2018, 09:30:21 PM »
I like how in between your rants, your actual advice...
This doesn't mean you treat them like shit. It just means you treat them like eh, whatever. Be nice, not in a superficial overly nice way just normal.... i know 'normal' is hard for some of you guys to understand but try .

... Is barely different from mine or anyone else's.   

And literally nobody is telling him to be a "nice guy."

Well aside from you.
What do you mean my actual advice? It's all together. Not separate. The problem with you guys is you feed him false hope. You don't admit that women are peculiarly different than men. If he has been fed bullshit, which he has then when he gets out there in the dating scene and starts to see it for what it is and starts actually living in reality he will be frustrated and fucking confused.

Stop pretending women are these elegant creatures that do no wrong. This is how a lot of you act in here.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6567 on: September 06, 2018, 09:36:05 PM »
No. you don't get it guys. Women. They're complicated. - Assi.
que

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #6568 on: September 06, 2018, 09:36:14 PM »
Being a long-term follower and sometimes contributor of the dating-bore threads, following Rahx is kinda like reading the tale of Sisyphus... every time I think he's hit a turning point, the slightest setback happens and the boulder rolls back down the hill.
^_^

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6569 on: September 06, 2018, 09:38:38 PM »
Being a long-term follower and sometimes contributor of the dating-bore threads, following Rahx is kinda like reading the tale of Sisyphus... every time I think he's hit a turning point, the slightest setback happens and the boulder rolls back down the hill.
So you blame him and not the shitty advice you all have given this entire time?

:dunno

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6570 on: September 06, 2018, 09:41:50 PM »
So you blame him and not the shitty advice you all give?

:dunno

Point out the advice then fucknuts.

Me:  "Don't act too needy, people don't like needy people."

You:  "Don't act too needy, women are irrational!"

So different!
Rahx isn't here for advice;  he's here to be told women suck.  He shits his pants when people give him the exact same advice you do and don't frame it with "women are irrational."  He was told to expand his horizons..shit his pants.. You told him to expand his horizons with some red pill shit mixed in.. "good idea!"  He was told to not be too needy... shit his pants.. You told him to not be too needy "because womenz suck!"... "ASSIMILATE IS THE ONLY ONE MAKING SENSE!"

:umad

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #6571 on: September 06, 2018, 09:54:31 PM »
I mean, its the generic go find yourself advice but Rahx really needs to figuratively head into the mountains and come back reborn. Activating and Deactivating his tinder to only find his negative opinions are somehow confirmed over and over... Its time to break the cycle.
:9

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6572 on: September 06, 2018, 09:59:37 PM »
I mean, its the generic go find yourself advice but Rahx really needs to figuratively head into the mountains and come back reborn. Activating and Deactivating his tinder to only find his negative opinions are somehow confirmed over and over... Its time to break the cycle.
Tinder is ruthless. He's definitely not well equipped for that type of dating. It's too much competition, especially on the visual front.

Tinder only has a very small portion of good looking girls, and a bazzillion dudes with better pics than you. It's a no win. Tinder is kind of like a pyramid scheme. If you get in at the very beginning, for example when it launches in a foreign country, you can have success. Afterwards it collapses.

You're better off going to social events and meeting girls like that. Make a lot of friends and you'll be introduced to more women Rahx.

_________
Rahx, let me tell you a story of how tinder works for women:

I had a female friend that got on Tinder about a year after it launched. She was a decent looking girl but had acne all her life. In her pics she had makeup on so you couldn't really tell (this was before filters were everywhere). One day she showed me how Tinder worked for women-

She would rapidly swipe left over like 50 people, and without looking stopped at a random guy. She'd swipe right. Match. She would go on to do this 3 or 4 times and every time she stopped and swiped right on a random person she'd match. Think about that. Think of those numbers. A normal decent girl doesn't even have fucking time for that shit.

You're insignificant on Tinder my friend.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 10:06:15 PM by Assimilate »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #6573 on: September 06, 2018, 10:32:18 PM »
Rahx, what do you think your worst personality qualities are?
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6574 on: September 07, 2018, 12:07:35 AM »
who gives a shit about these whores, football is back baybee  8)

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6575 on: September 07, 2018, 12:15:26 AM »
Rahx, what do you think your worst personality qualities are?
I'm sure I have lots of negative personality qualities. A lot of them contradict what I would say are my positive qualities. But people are complex.

I'm big on self sabotage. I look for the worst outcome for myself and then focus on it. Creating a self fulfilled prophecy of negative results. So I think my other problems stem form that. There's other quirks, but I think that's the big one.

Well if I could figure out what to do, I'd agree. But I think we can all agree that right now avoiding dating and related is probably a good idea.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6576 on: September 07, 2018, 12:27:39 AM »

I'm big on self sabotage. I look for the worst outcome for myself and then focus on it. Creating a self fulfilled prophecy of negative results. So I think my other problems stem form that. There's other quirks, but I think that's the big one.

Usually this means there is something that you really hate about yourself.

I've seen this type of self-hatred and self sabotage happen with females that couldn't stand some type of physical trait, and they'd do this, or a guy that drank a lot and hated himself for drinking so much.

Maybe you should try and pinpoint the cause.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #6577 on: September 07, 2018, 05:53:59 AM »
No. you don't get it guys. Women. They're complicated. - Assi.
He leans on simple stereotyping for everything. Little data, big conclusions. Every time.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6578 on: September 07, 2018, 06:02:27 AM »
my msg asking for a second date is still unread and unopened  :shaq2 :comeon :dead

« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 06:07:54 AM by MMaRsu »
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6579 on: September 07, 2018, 07:00:50 AM »

Don't let some girl, you weren't even aware of months ago, live rent free in your head, man.  :doge

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6580 on: September 07, 2018, 09:50:06 AM »
Well I mean in that story the point was that it was futile....

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6581 on: September 07, 2018, 10:07:27 AM »
Assi.

These are the kinds of girls I match with.

https://imgur.com/a/crGZy
https://imgur.com/a/6nxeuxv

BisMarckie

« Reply #6582 on: September 07, 2018, 10:32:33 AM »
And the return of FemAtra was teased but they never delivered. I think the show is run by complete hacks nowadays.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6583 on: September 07, 2018, 10:36:11 AM »
Blame yourself or god.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #6584 on: September 07, 2018, 10:40:54 AM »
Assi.

:lol

yeah bro we all match with these, don't  feel bad. what type of girls do you want to match with though? Let me see the ones you chatted with but then canceled or whatever. Like i said in my above post Tinder is absolutely brutal and you either better be a CHAD, even if you aren't in real life or you better make your pics look like one. You can hope to get lucky as hell and a girl just happen to look at you and say "hmm he seems interesting" but that takes real dedication and is time consuming.

You're in Chicago, right?

Rahxephon91

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6586 on: September 07, 2018, 11:39:12 AM »
Assi.

:lol

yeah bro we all match with these, don't  feel bad. what type of girls do you want to match with though? Let me see the ones you chatted with but then canceled or whatever. Like i said in my above post Tinder is absolutely brutal and you either better be a CHAD, even if you aren't in real life or you better make your pics look like one. You can hope to get lucky as hell and a girl just happen to look at you and say "hmm he seems interesting" but that takes real dedication and is time consuming.

You're in Chicago, right?
Yes I live in Chicago. I don’t know what you mean by being a chad or taking pictures to fake being one.

I would also rate the girls I’ve been interested in as 7s, maybe 8s.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 11:50:17 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6587 on: September 07, 2018, 11:46:06 AM »
Assi.

Why are you swiping right on girls you're obviously not attracted to? 

Personally, I feel like you're trying to reinforce a false narrative in your head that you only get uggos and nothing else.  :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6588 on: September 07, 2018, 11:49:48 AM »

The "Chad" High Power poses
vs
The "Virgin" Low Power poses

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6589 on: September 07, 2018, 11:58:59 AM »
Assi.

Personally, I feel like you're trying to reinforce a false narrative in your head that you only get uggos and nothing else.  :doge
Um...because if I did only swipe on women I liked I would never have matches. Which is just as self defeating. So it’s lose lose.

How is it a false narrative? This is what I get.

Do you complain about your matches? Um no because you match with girls your find attractive right? If I was doing that I wouldn’t complain would I?

Artra. Weve seen your matches. You don’t have much to complain about when it comes to simple tinder matches.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 12:11:45 PM by Rahxephon91 »

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #6590 on: September 07, 2018, 12:03:08 PM »
Rahx, most of those women aren't bad looking at all, the Colombian/Syrian girl is really cute. Nicole would be my personal pickq, any girl who loves Indian food is good in my book.
^_^

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6591 on: September 07, 2018, 12:10:13 PM »
Debra :mynicca

Damara :mouf

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6592 on: September 07, 2018, 12:14:23 PM »
 :holeup

It’s scary how only Assi seems to make sense now.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #6593 on: September 07, 2018, 12:15:57 PM »
Both are gross   :badass :shaq2
What

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6594 on: September 07, 2018, 12:28:00 PM »
Assi.

Um...because if I did only swipe on women I liked I would never have matches. Which is just as self defeating. So it’s lose lose.

Do you complain about your matches? Um no because you match with girls your find attractive right? If I was doing that I wouldn’t complain would I?

Let me break up each point of this post up so I can make sense of it all:
I swipe on women that I like and I eventually get matches. Maybe not right away but it eventually happens after a week or so. Especially if I've paid for infinite right swipes.  :doge

You just have to be patient and not get bent out of shape if you don't get matches right away. Play the long game, so to speak.

I swipe through, on average, a 100+ profiles before I get a match that I like. Sometimes it's better or worse depending on the season or my account but I digress.

This is my personal feeling/opinion about you since I've never met you in person: your ego is so starved for validation and acceptance that if you don't get a match within a certain amount of arbitrary time that you become desperate and start going for the bottom of the barrel just to get that dopamine hit that someone finds you attractive.

You need to become comfortable with some discomfort in order to function effectively in this space and also know when to take breaks so you don't burn yourself out.

Also, people (sans Assimilate) in this thread have given you great advice but you constantly twist it because it doesn't fit your warped worldview.

:holeup

It’s scary how only Assi seems to make sense now.
If Assi's advice helps you more power to you, I suppose.

But if it doesn't? What then?  :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6595 on: September 07, 2018, 12:31:45 PM »
You know what you need? You need Mupepe's advice.

He can get you laid.
I can get you love.
But he can get you laid.
que

Rahxephon91

« Reply #6596 on: September 07, 2018, 12:43:12 PM »
I find your post pretty pointless and a complete misread Artra.

I’m 28 and have been open to dating and been off and on tinder for years. Out of tons of matches there’s been maybe 3 that I like and no I don’t have radical tastes/standards. That’s plenty of years and swiping. How patient do I have to be? You say maybe you get one match you like a week? I’d love if that happen Artra.

And your reading of me is wrong. I have no ego when it comes to women. I don’t think I can get any, probably because I haven’t and when I try it just ends in disappointment. So there is no ego to feed. I don’t go on there for validations that I’m attractive. The only validation that I get is that I’m not attractive. I’m not going for the botttom of the barrel. I swipe on everything just because it’s easier and quicker. But what I get is the bottom of the barrel.

And become uncomfortable with discomfort? What does that even mean man? All I’m use is to discomfort.

Again who are you to even talk. You showed me your matches. They were great. Wow it took several weeks to get them.  Better than never.

And I took people’s advice. Where did t lead me? Back to this.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #6597 on: September 07, 2018, 12:44:21 PM »
But were you cocky and funny ENOUGH? :doge
que

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #6598 on: September 07, 2018, 12:44:51 PM »
Both are gross   :badass :shaq2
:trumps not like either of us are gonna fuck them anyway.

and neither is rahx  :lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #6599 on: September 07, 2018, 12:55:32 PM »
I find your post pretty pointless and a complete misread Artra.

I’m 28 and have been open to dating and been off and on tinder for years. Out of tons of matches there’s been maybe 3 that I like and no I don’t have radical tastes/standards. That’s plenty of years and swiping. How patient do I have to be? You say maybe you get one match you like a week? I’d love if that happen Artra.

And your reading of me is wrong. I have no ego when it comes to women. I don’t think I can get any, probably because I haven’t and when I try it just ends in disappointment. So there is no ego to feed. I don’t go on there for validations that I’m attractive. The only validation that I get is that I’m not attractive. I’m not going for the botttom of the barrel. I swipe on everything just because it’s easier and quicker. But what I get is the bottom of the barrel.

And become uncomfortable with discomfort? What does that even mean man? All I’m use is to discomfort.

Again who are you to even talk. You showed me your matches. They were great. Wow it took several weeks to get them.  Better than never.

And I took people’s advice. Where did t lead me? Back to this.
Assi said I look like Harvey Weinstein and I agree to a degree.  :doge

Why does a Harvey Weinstein looking motherfucker like myself get to date cute girls and you don't? I don't understand.  :doge