Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1793586 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19680 on: December 15, 2010, 02:35:29 PM »
I've never seen Space Ghost

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19681 on: December 15, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »
wow. brutal.

:nsfw

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
[close]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/ap_on_re_us/us_school_board_shooting
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:48:16 PM by Stoney Mason »

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19682 on: December 15, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »

It's literally the best talk show.
SRY

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #19683 on: December 15, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »
:rofl that Video of the gunman, what a fkin joke.

- His wife is fired
- He's dead
- He MISSED
- Now his wife will have even more trouble getting a job

"It could have been a monumental tragedy," Superintendent Bill Husfelt said. "God was standing in front of me and I will go to my grave believing that."

HAHAHAHAHAHA
fat

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #19684 on: December 15, 2010, 03:04:06 PM »
Duke rambled to the board about tax increases and his wife, but also apparently created a Facebook page last week that refers to class warfare and is laced with images from the movie "V for Vendetta," in which a mysterious figure battles a totalitarian government.

:rofl Facebook page, this is gold
fat

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #19685 on: December 15, 2010, 03:08:16 PM »
CBG

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

« Reply #19687 on: December 15, 2010, 04:18:39 PM »

Really? Wow. Watching Space Ghost, playing Dreamcast and getting Jack in the Box was what we did every single Sunday night during my sophomore year of college.
野球

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19688 on: December 15, 2010, 04:26:37 PM »

Really? Wow. Watching Space Ghost, playing Dreamcast and getting Jack in the Box was what we did every single Sunday night during my sophomore year of college.
Well I was never a Cartoon Network watcher until I got into DBZ :lol  And even then the only thing I watched on it was Toonami.  I heard it was awesome though.

I also never...
saw an episode of the flinstones as a kid (only watched when I had my daughter)
watched an episode of Pink Panther
saw an episode of The Jetson (only watched when I had my daughter)
saw Doogie Howser

I can't think of anymore in particular, but I never watched a lot of children shows that most people talk about nowadays.  Like the 5-10 age range.  I didn't watch a lot of tv until I was 13 or so.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 04:28:55 PM by Mupepe »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19689 on: December 15, 2010, 04:33:36 PM »
wow. brutal.

[close]

That video is so freaky. It starts out seemingly really calm, I was waiting for somebody to bust in the room and start firing. Then I realized that the one guy had a gun and just starts firing and I think "No way do any of those people make it out alive". Then, it turns out nobody but the gunman got hit? Freaky, man, freaky. I'd have to agree, though, that he probably missed on purpose. Didn't really want to kill anyone, just wanted to die.

Start here:

http://video.adultswim.com/space-ghost-coast-to-coast/dam.html
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 04:49:59 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

« Reply #19690 on: December 15, 2010, 04:49:56 PM »
The episode with Bjork is my favorite. Also, the one where Space Ghost has "the sex" with the woman.
野球

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19691 on: December 15, 2010, 04:57:13 PM »
The episode with Bjork is my favorite. Also, the one where Space Ghost has "the sex" with the woman.

He had BJORK!? on!?!? I HAVE TO FIND THIS.
SRY

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #19692 on: December 15, 2010, 05:00:54 PM »
have never watched this space ghost guy here either
<----

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #19694 on: December 15, 2010, 05:10:00 PM »
also can't see any posted links because adultswim is lame and doesn't want my horrible european eyes to see their stuff >:(
<----

Himu

« Reply #19695 on: December 15, 2010, 05:26:49 PM »
i liked space ghost so much i watched the original CRAPPY space ghost on cartoon network 5 pm every day as a pre-teen.
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19696 on: December 15, 2010, 07:44:13 PM »
i liked space ghost so much i watched the original CRAPPY space ghost on cartoon network 5 pm every day as a pre-teen.

did so too

The original Space Ghost was awesome because of Gary Owens.
dog

OptimoPeach

« Reply #19697 on: December 15, 2010, 08:27:34 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24937985&postcount=41

Assumed anyone with a lick of sense would understand that comment was directed at the shitty parent, but I forgot Blackace is only semi-literate :'(

Hanna-Barbera Space Ghost AND Birdman >>>> their Adult Swim renditions
hi5

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #19698 on: December 15, 2010, 09:10:59 PM »

Assumed anyone with a lick of sense would understand that comment was directed at the shitty parent, but I forgot Blackace is only semi-literate :'(

Well, that's just too bad, homeslice.
©@©™

Robo

« Reply #19699 on: December 15, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »
[youtube=560,345]5yc9FXJT8HE[/youtube]
obo

FatalT

« Reply #19700 on: December 15, 2010, 10:10:42 PM »

Well, that's just too bad, homeslice.

:lol homeslice.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #19701 on: December 15, 2010, 10:30:14 PM »
wow. brutal.
[close]
That video is so freaky. It starts out seemingly really calm, I was waiting for somebody to bust in the room and start firing. Then I realized that the one guy had a gun and just starts firing and I think "No way do any of those people make it out alive". Then, it turns out nobody but the gunman got hit? Freaky, man, freaky. I'd have to agree, though, that he probably missed on purpose. Didn't really want to kill anyone, just wanted to die.

Doesn't look that way to me.  The first few shots right after he dramatically raises up the gun were clearly meant to intimidate the board members by shooting at their desk but at the 35 second mark, he got shot by the security guard and that's when he tries unloading the rest of his clip into the guy all the way to the left of the frame, probably because he figured this is his last chance for "justice" or whatever before he gets killed.

Of course then he goes and kills himself probably just out of humiliation.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #19702 on: December 15, 2010, 10:42:48 PM »
Yea Space Ghost C2C was awesome.

Best refresh of a character CN has done (i liked Harvey Birdman also).

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19703 on: December 16, 2010, 12:36:14 AM »
Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law = My all-time favorite television show
SRY

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #19704 on: December 16, 2010, 12:47:48 AM »
[youtube=560,345]WfjoP-e7JmY[/youtube]
:rofl

Beezy

« Reply #19705 on: December 16, 2010, 01:14:27 AM »
Kevin Hart :lol

Oblivion

« Reply #19706 on: December 16, 2010, 04:28:40 AM »

Oblivion

« Reply #19707 on: December 16, 2010, 04:37:00 AM »

If you like this, I have the entire soundtrack to the show. PM if you want it.

:o :o :o

PM it to me too pls.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #19708 on: December 16, 2010, 06:20:49 AM »

Disgruntled ex-Santa downs 2 bottles of whiskey and gets creative with the Christmas lights at Harrod's in London

http://dashperiod.tumblr.com/post/2323918799/fuck-off-harrods-done-by-a-disgruntled-employee
vjj

Himu

« Reply #19709 on: December 16, 2010, 08:28:21 AM »
ahahhaha i love brits
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #19710 on: December 16, 2010, 08:36:33 AM »
[youtube=560,345]z3Z9cjKkqn4[/youtube]
IYKYK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19712 on: December 16, 2010, 10:54:22 AM »
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19713 on: December 16, 2010, 11:01:48 AM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19714 on: December 16, 2010, 11:14:40 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

If AvP was made into a cheesy sitcom, I'd watch it.
SRY

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19715 on: December 16, 2010, 01:09:57 PM »

So awesome. It can't be embedded, and you'll see why when you watch it.

:bow Google
SRY

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19716 on: December 16, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19718 on: December 16, 2010, 02:29:08 PM »
My company has an office in ZhengZhou.  A lady from there came for a training seminar a few weeks ago and she said it was pretty empty but man, I didn't know it was that bad.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19720 on: December 16, 2010, 03:06:49 PM »
This is crazy:
http://www.businessinsider.com/pictures-chinese-ghost-cities-2010-12?slop=1#slideshow-start

Let us welcome our new Chinese overlords. The jobs won't come to us Americans, so its time to move to China and their beautiful cities in limbo. What? Won't happen soon? Its ok, they can wait.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 03:10:41 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Brehvolution

« Reply #19721 on: December 16, 2010, 03:31:03 PM »
Imagine how much rubber dog shit they had to sell to build all those buildings.  :o
©ZH

M3wThr33

« Reply #19722 on: December 16, 2010, 03:34:03 PM »

Harvey Birdman was ok, but it felt way too erratic.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19723 on: December 16, 2010, 03:58:49 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416020&page=5

this thread gives me a fucking headache

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #19724 on: December 16, 2010, 04:36:48 PM »

I'd gladly pay to have that bitch assassinated in place of Julian Assange.
CBG

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19725 on: December 16, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »
It has every stereotypical response imaginable from "raise your own kids!" to "why should the government be involved!?" to "McDonald's is poisoning our children!" and finally to my favorite "stop saying bitch and cunt :'("

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #19727 on: December 16, 2010, 05:30:35 PM »

I'd gladly pay to have that bitch assassinated in place of Julian Assange.

oh no the happy meal toys are in danger ::)

pcp

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #19728 on: December 16, 2010, 08:34:50 PM »
How have I never seen this before  :lol
[youtube=560,345]fXdu3pwT4ps[/youtube]

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #19729 on: December 16, 2010, 10:21:31 PM »

Harvey Birdman was fuck awesome.
MMA

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19731 on: December 17, 2010, 12:52:34 AM »

Harvey Birdman was fuck awesome.

Gary Cole and Stephen Colbert were so awesome in that. Definitely made the show, it just wouldn't be the same without those two.
dog

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19732 on: December 17, 2010, 09:35:08 AM »
Oh man, I was browsing 4chan and randomly ran into a picture of Electrikluv. What.

http://boards.4chan.org/b/res/295551195#295556286

So damn weird. Another case for hiding your pictures on the internets.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #19733 on: December 17, 2010, 09:42:10 AM »
It has every stereotypical response imaginable from "raise your own kids!" to "why should the government be involved!?" to "McDonald's is poisoning our children!" and finally to my favorite "stop saying bitch and cunt :'("

The pussification/sissification of kids today is one of millions of reasons why not to have children these days.
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #19734 on: December 17, 2010, 09:49:28 AM »
Oh man, I was browsing 4chan and randomly ran into a picture of Electrikluv. What.

It's probably Yixian who is posting them.
🍆🍆

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #19735 on: December 17, 2010, 09:54:27 AM »

uh it was probably posted on GAF. I doubt /b/ lurks this place aside from the occasional members like fistfulofpenis and Optimo
fat

Brehvolution

« Reply #19736 on: December 17, 2010, 09:58:14 AM »

©ZH

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19737 on: December 17, 2010, 10:00:06 AM »
Thread probably dropped off, which is for the best I guess. Someone was spamming her photos and then adding demeaning captions.

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #19738 on: December 17, 2010, 10:11:29 AM »
be sure to let us know if he does it again :drool

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #19739 on: December 17, 2010, 10:35:35 AM »
I'm guessing it was an ass thread?
Drunk