Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Video Game Bored / Re: Random Gaming Talk Thread
« Last post by Bebpo on Today at 02:45:19 PM »

Gonna wait on this despite all the positive reviews- just get the feeling there's going to be hinge issues popping up or problems with the thermals based on the design.

I skimmed the reviews and I don't get the audience for these things. Sleep mode not working and crappy emulation for anything beyond like PS1 (PSP and N64 seems terrible). Just doesn't seem interesting to me when there are handheld emulators that can run all this stuff great.
The Superdeep Borehole / Re: RedLetterMedia Thread
« Last post by D3RANG3D on Today at 02:31:27 PM »

Not really RLM but RLM-adjacent.
Video Game Bored / Re: Dragon's Dogma II, brehs
« Last post by Svejk on Today at 01:58:01 PM »
When you first get that riddle, it's the most anxiety inducing shit in the world.  :lol But if you do find it...

In that moment, you'll be euphoric. Not because of any phony Sphinx's blessing. But because, you're enlightened by your intelligence.

:badass
spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's also super easy to get on NG+, because like you said, just take a screenshot on the map where you pick up your first seeker token
[close]
Took me about 3 hours, but found it.  I thought too hard about it and was indecisive... SHould've stuck with the guide numerically and would've asaved half the time, but oh well... Got it.   Did look up the rest of the riddles, and glad I did.  I haven't done any archer build, so I may go ahead and start it, since it was highly recommended for the last part... 

However, I decided to take a break from the riddles (still have like 3 left) and go back to the other side quests.  I still haven't found Magic Archer or Warfarer yet, so going to prioritize those before tackling the rest of the riddles.
« Last post by Nintex on Today at 09:26:35 AM »
With Assassins Creed yall freaking out about a nothing burger.

The main character is obviously the Shinobi waifu doing the stealth, the "warrior" class in these modern AC games is just the Funky Kong easy mode for players who can't stealth.
« Last post by bork on Today at 08:23:58 AM »
https://www.theverge.com/2024/5/18/24159584/ayaneo-pocket-dmg-micro-ag01-egpu

Here comes Aya with more emulator handhelds.  That GBA Micro one looks slick.
« Last post by Polident Hive on Today at 02:32:07 AM »
I keep going back and forth on buying one of those lower end handhelds. This GBA SP is appealing. As was the Sega Saturn pad with a screen one. But I have the Steam Deck for bigger emulation. And if you spend a little more the Android handhelds seem more versatile.

Speaking of, Ayn Odin Mini sure looks familiar

The Superdeep Borehole / Re: The TV shows you've seen recently thread.
« Last post by Phoenix Dark on May 17, 2024, 10:58:12 PM »

Really enjoyed this. 6 ep miniseries.
« Last post by bork on May 17, 2024, 05:13:06 PM »

Gonna wait on this despite all the positive reviews- just get the feeling there's going to be hinge issues popping up or problems with the thermals based on the design.
The Superdeep Borehole / Re: RedLetterMedia Thread
« Last post by D3RANG3D on May 17, 2024, 04:39:18 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10