Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5973986 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #14760 on: June 20, 2018, 11:19:10 PM »
nah, Sunhi's on there, he's posted about a thousand gifs from God of War alone looking at his post history, also other Sony exclusives

just doesn't seem to do the "forum drama" ones like Mama Robotnik also used to do with Star Trek clips, etc.

Yeah, the whole reason people liked him so much was how he commemorated great and hilarious forum events, not random gifs from games because no mirth is allowed

For example that very video about the "rise of resetera"
Uncle

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #14761 on: June 20, 2018, 11:21:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9467428/
User Banned (3 Days): Insensitive commentary + peddling unsolicited and unqualified medical advice

Good luck, OP.

Mod Edit: Removed inappropriate commentary

Post was:
Oh, man. I just attended the funeral of an older person (78) who died a day or so after having open heart surgery. Good luck, OP.

how do they know he's not a heart surgeon?!?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #14762 on: June 20, 2018, 11:23:19 PM »
It's funny how much era mods hate actual trans people.

It's almost like marrec is a mod on there or something.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14763 on: June 20, 2018, 11:24:46 PM »
excelsheet working those report cells

benjipwns

« Reply #14764 on: June 20, 2018, 11:28:12 PM »
A trans person who has to self-medicate because of the shitty medical situation in their area just got banned for transphobia? Huh?
they're not the preferred type of trans person for the ResetERA

Bore Expert

« Reply #14765 on: June 20, 2018, 11:29:12 PM »
cheebo's motivation, leadbelly, is enjoying shitty things.

Then it’s only a matter of time before he joins us in this thread

Tasty

« Reply #14766 on: June 20, 2018, 11:30:04 PM »
Someone please link me a docpan thread right now plz

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #14769 on: June 20, 2018, 11:33:27 PM »
oh, here it is
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-unwritten-rule-of-privacy-in-a-restaurant-booth.392461/
Long story short, I interrupted the girl's ramblings after about 10 minutes of peeking over and seeing him still locked in my direction. She said that he was probably looking at the TV at the other end of the bar, which ended up being right. However, the TV was 1) located at an extremely far distance from his position, making his viewing area un-optimal, and 2) it was disturbing my privacy. In other words: UN-FUCKING-ACCEPTABLE.

Now, the whole making a good first impression on the girl thing was on my mind the whole time, so I waited until she went to the bathroom to say something. This is how it played out, more or less. Keep in mind that I was essentially yelling due to our proximity to each other.

Me: "Hey!"
Him, confused: "?"
Me: "What's your problem?"
Him, glancing around like a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow: "Just watchin' the game. Why do you care?"
Me: "Why don't you go sit at the fucking bar if you're just gonna stare like that. You're ruining my dinner."
Him: "Because I like the booth.... Mind your business, etc. etc."

Now I was fucking pissed. Really pissed. I wanted to shove his head through the goddamn TV that he was so dead-set on watching. Not just for the rudeness of his intrusion, but because he was playing the dumb card and pretending not to notice my visual cues of unhappiness throughout the entire course of the meal. Nothing sets me off more than a dickhead, who tries to turn it around on me and make ME seem like the dickhead.

Tasty

« Reply #14770 on: June 20, 2018, 11:33:40 PM »
YES

benjipwns

« Reply #14771 on: June 20, 2018, 11:35:12 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/i-almost-got-into-a-fight-with-some-little-120lb-punk-at-the-gym-nws-language.317993/
So I was at the gym the other day and I had just finished injectin some Dbol into my left glute and I was ragin - ready to kick some ass at the gym. If any mother fucker was gonna try shit with me, I woulda fucked his shit up. So I just finished up my superset of 345lb bench and 100lb tricep kickbacks and Im ready to start on my pushdowns. This lil punk ass lil bitch is hoggin the cables doin his 20lb pushdowns when he finally finishes up and goes to sit down. I walk over and load up the machine top the max and strap an extra 45plate on there to get these guns buldgin and the lil fucker has the nerve to come ask me if he can finish up his set. Im already fuckin ragin but I was in a good mood cuz my mom had made breakfast for me that mornin - what a treat.
:delicious

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #14772 on: June 20, 2018, 11:45:24 PM »
Wow, Excel really just got that trans person banned because they had a different lived experience.

Does this have to do with Swidge now being on the outs?  Is Excel the new Swidge?  Stay tuned for more Mods shitting up the forums with their personal shit!
sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14773 on: June 20, 2018, 11:46:23 PM »
maybe excel and pillows and knocking asexual boots and nicole is pulling a hardwick

benjipwns

« Reply #14774 on: June 20, 2018, 11:56:30 PM »
Wow, Excel really just got that trans person banned because they had a different lived experience.
They should be happy and overjoyed to be transgender rather than being transphobic and just overall generally negative about their personal body image. If that's allowed we'll never get proper representation for all people who wish to be terrorists in Counter-Strike.

benjipwns

« Reply #14775 on: June 20, 2018, 11:58:34 PM »
Remember, no one should ever feel like their humanity is being questioned on ERA.

Bore Expert

« Reply #14776 on: June 20, 2018, 11:59:30 PM »
Looking through that docpan thread it appears bish isn’t banned from Gaf. Wonder why he never spoke up when evilore threw him under the bus. Canadians are known for being polite, maybe that’s why. Or perhaps he’s too busy living the good life with all that Savage Empire money  :money

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14777 on: June 21, 2018, 12:04:08 AM »
I still laugh that people where caninepiling on a dude that mentioned bruce jenner by name. They broke their gaffes about it because they didn't know jenner was ok with it, but there's no way the poster that said he knew, would have known.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #14778 on: June 21, 2018, 12:07:26 AM »
Looking through that docpan thread it appears bish isn’t banned from Gaf. Wonder why he never spoke up when evilore threw him under the bus. Canadians are known for being polite, maybe that’s why. Or perhaps he’s too busy living the good life with all that Savage Empire money  :money

He was demoted to a regular user and to be forced to speak as one of the denutted masses was worse than being banned
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #14779 on: June 21, 2018, 12:16:48 AM »
bish is the chick they hate

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #14780 on: June 21, 2018, 12:17:27 AM »
It's nice seeing that REE continues the time-honoured tradition of ripping off text and images from websites and enjoying the sweet, sweet monetization of them without even so much as adding an attribution to the fucking images.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/national-geographics-travel-photographer-of-the-year-contest.49659/
Fish<

Bore Expert

« Reply #14781 on: June 21, 2018, 12:20:41 AM »
Bish's Twitter claims he's working on "Star Wars"

Cleaning the theater after each viewing

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #14782 on: June 21, 2018, 12:37:14 AM »
Bish and Bobberts should join forces an create a black movie review website.
sigh

Bore Expert

« Reply #14783 on: June 21, 2018, 12:39:28 AM »

Looks like he got a job at EA in Vancouver.

Wonder if he went back and scrubbed all his posts against EA, like Whitta did with his Star Wars shitposts.

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #14785 on: June 21, 2018, 12:55:04 AM »

Wonder if he went back and scrubbed all his posts against EA, like Whitta did with his Star Wars shitposts.

"WTF I love EA's rental subscription for X-box and PC now!"­™

PS: Fuck Sony! X-box for life!!!!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I wonder if he still SEETHES over that shit.
[close]

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14786 on: June 21, 2018, 12:59:01 AM »
timu are you a straight white guy in his 20's like me?

benjipwns

« Reply #14787 on: June 21, 2018, 01:00:49 AM »
He's been there since February 2016, so months before he had his Trump meltdown caused ban spree even. Would have been the time to Amir0x things easily from the admin panel.

Development Director
Electronic Arts (EA)
February 2016 – Present (2 years 5 months)Vancouver, Canada Area
"STAR WARS"

Principal and Creative Director
Likes To Fight Studios
May 2014 – Present (4 years 2 months)Vancouver, Canada Area
SAVAGE EMPIRE"

savageempire.org

Author and producer of the science-fiction graphic novel smash.

IP and transmedia development consultancy for game design, character and story development.

With two decades of experience in software development, my unique vantage point allows me to lead and evaluate projects from all sides - as a top-flight design director, as a detail-hungry project manager, as a charismatic producer who speaks directly to the heart of gamers. With creative vision, the big picture for mobile, console, and free-to-play development is paramount - come see what I see.

Extensive genre knowledge and experience in Free-To-Play Gaming, Mobile Gaming and Applications, 3rd Person Action, First Person Action, First Person Shooters, Real-Time Strategy and Sports titles.

Track record of big-selling, award-winning, high Metacritic titles with significant keystone development on each.

Specialties: Highly motivated individual with expertise in strategic creative vision, mechanical and holistic gameplay design, mobile and tablet app development, social and console game development, certified Scrum methodology and process, project management, people management, new product conceptualization, pitch direction and delivery, and overall creative direction.

BOOM DOXXED

benjipwns

« Reply #14788 on: June 21, 2018, 01:02:43 AM »
I knew this deep down. Quite frankly, most of my relationships have been with people who treated me, and trans people in general, like a depraved fetish they don't want people to know about. People have deadnamed me while climaxing multiple times. Relationships just make me feel exploited - like a fuckdoll with a dick.
:phil

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #14789 on: June 21, 2018, 01:03:38 AM »
"High metacritic."

:jeanluc Does employers actually care about that?

benjipwns

« Reply #14790 on: June 21, 2018, 01:04:46 AM »
RedMercury taking care of things :lawd

You can’t correlate social acceptance with sexual preference, otherwise everyone that isn’t pansexual is a bigot towards somebody.
Or, I mean, being closed-minded is wrong and don't do that

Yeah it’s pretty disingenuous to call personal sexual preference “discrimination”.
When a minority class who has historically been treated badly and have never been given a fair chance just wants to be treated the same as everyone else it's disingenuous? Hm

I don’t think me not being sexually attracted to someone is me being closed minded.

At a certain point, people just like who they like.
People's minds are closed because of a bigoted society telling them that some things are desirable and some are not. Nobody is born thinking "I would never date a black person" for instance but a ton of people would probably say that. And if you are cognizant of that you can choose to work at reprogramming yourself to not be closed-minded. Most people won't do the work because their prejudices are ingrained in them and they don't want to do the work to change.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 01:09:01 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #14791 on: June 21, 2018, 01:06:58 AM »
Ultimately, it is cis people drawing a, currently, hard line between trans women and cis women (or trans and cis men), which belies the support of trans-ness.

"I'll treat you as your self-identified sex/gender up until matters of the bedroom, where you'll never be the same as a cis woman/man to me."
fake "allies" exposed

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14792 on: June 21, 2018, 01:08:37 AM »
He's been there since February 2016, so months before he had his Trump meltdown caused ban spree even. Would have been the time to Amir0x things easily from the admin panel.

Development Director
Electronic Arts (EA)
February 2016 – Present (2 years 5 months)Vancouver, Canada Area
"STAR WARS"

Principal and Creative Director
Likes To Fight Studios
May 2014 – Present (4 years 2 months)Vancouver, Canada Area
SAVAGE EMPIRE"

savageempire.org

Author and producer of the science-fiction graphic novel smash.

IP and transmedia development consultancy for game design, character and story development.

With two decades of experience in software development, my unique vantage point allows me to lead and evaluate projects from all sides - as a top-flight design director, as a detail-hungry project manager, as a charismatic producer who speaks directly to the heart of gamers. With creative vision, the big picture for mobile, console, and free-to-play development is paramount - come see what I see.

Extensive genre knowledge and experience in Free-To-Play Gaming, Mobile Gaming and Applications, 3rd Person Action, First Person Action, First Person Shooters, Real-Time Strategy and Sports titles.

Track record of big-selling, award-winning, high Metacritic titles with significant keystone development on each.

Specialties: Highly motivated individual with expertise in strategic creative vision, mechanical and holistic gameplay design, mobile and tablet app development, social and console game development, certified Scrum methodology and process, project management, people management, new product conceptualization, pitch direction and delivery, and overall creative direction.

BOOM DOXXED
why didn't he mention his time moderating the neogaf.com messageboards?  :thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #14793 on: June 21, 2018, 01:10:11 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef
ITT people trip over each other to be the loudest to proclaim that they won't date trans people.
:rejoice YASSS SLAY QUEEN :rejoice

nudemacusers

« Reply #14794 on: June 21, 2018, 01:10:14 AM »
Ultimately, it is cis people drawing a, currently, hard line between trans women and cis women (or trans and cis men), which belies the support of trans-ness.

"I'll treat you as your self-identified sex/gender up until matters of the bedroom, where you'll never be the same as a cis woman/man to me."
fake "allies" exposed
Cisetera annihilated
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #14795 on: June 21, 2018, 01:13:54 AM »
why didn't he mention his time moderating the neogaf.com messageboards?  :thinking
weirdly he also has no samuel l. jackson black snake moan photos on any of his employment-related stuff either, you'd think they'd love that

benjipwns

« Reply #14796 on: June 21, 2018, 01:16:43 AM »
In terms of sensation during intercourse are post op vaginas the same as real vaginas?
MODS MODS ACTION ACTION!!!

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14797 on: June 21, 2018, 01:17:52 AM »
We should start putting people through "be attracted to transgender people"-conversion therapy.

nudemacusers

« Reply #14798 on: June 21, 2018, 01:23:03 AM »
Trans folk should start being incels... then folks here would probably show us more empathy.
:gun :gun :gun
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #14799 on: June 21, 2018, 01:24:05 AM »
96,7% of heterosexual men wouldn’t date a woman because she’s trans.

Yeah, there’s no prejudice or insecurity at all in that absurdly high percentage.
i wonder what an acceptable percentage is for heterosexual men to no longer be insecure, but more like Mac, who is secure in his heterosexuality thanks to his Catholicism

he was just putting in time with Carmen btw

nudemacusers

« Reply #14800 on: June 21, 2018, 01:26:19 AM »
I thought there was going to be a call.

Also I wonder if moderator Brazil has dated a trans woman. Surely one is nearby.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #14801 on: June 21, 2018, 01:28:24 AM »
As someone who is not very attractive, i'm a big fan of any social push that shames people for refusing to have sex with someone else
I feel this poster has unwittingly stumbled upon the real truth of the matter. 🕵️‍♂️

🕵️‍♂️ is a transman btw
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #14802 on: June 21, 2018, 01:31:23 AM »
The arguments some of you are using...are the same arguments the bigots used against the LGBT community. Im all for accepting the rights of Trans people. They deserve equal protection. But I personally would not date a Trans woman with a major reason being that we couldn't have kids. Im 27 and I realized today that I've been waiting my whole life to meet my child and do right by them and to be the type of Father I needed when I was younger. If you're telling me that you would put me in the same category as someone who actively seeks to harm transpeople aka Transphobic. Thats a bit hypocritical.
You’re all bigots for posting the reasons I’m about to post but that’s different because reasons.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #14803 on: June 21, 2018, 01:32:12 AM »
jesus christ, nuke era from orbit

benjipwns

« Reply #14804 on: June 21, 2018, 01:34:06 AM »
Quote from: excelsiorlef
ITT we discover a majority of the population have the mutant power of seeing chromosomes
DESTROY EM QUEEN

benjipwns

« Reply #14805 on: June 21, 2018, 01:35:02 AM »
Quote from: Brazil
Every single thread on these issues reminds me how there is not a single subject in existence that people are more ignorant about than the struggle of trans people.

Electromagnetic field theory? In. Quantum physics? Hell yeah. Actually stopping for a second to think about and show a little empathy to trans people? I have no idea what you’re talking about, everyone has, like, their reasons, man.

96.7 fucking percent of cis straight men.
:lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14806 on: June 21, 2018, 01:37:04 AM »
Honestly that'd be a shit mutant power.

"I can tell without a blood test your child has downs syndrome. It's because I can see chromosomes with my powers. So far i've helped no-one".

benjipwns

« Reply #14807 on: June 21, 2018, 01:37:28 AM »
First, you can adopt an infant and get basically just as much time with it as you would a biological child, and they wouldn't come with the problems you lament about having to raise an adopted child. Next, what do you mean the biological bond isn't there? What is the biological bond? How does it work? Is it magic? No adoptive parents I have personally known or seen speak about it have not expressed any sense of a lacking mystical bond, including compared to their biological children if they have them, so it sounds like it's not adoption's fault if you can't see your daughter the same way as your son.
ignorant breeders debunked by pure rational logic yet again

nudemacusers

« Reply #14808 on: June 21, 2018, 01:41:34 AM »
Quote from: Brazil
Every single thread on these issues reminds me how there is not a single subject in existence that people are more ignorant about than the struggle of trans people.

Electromagnetic field theory? In. Quantum physics? Hell yeah. Actually stopping for a second to think about and show a little empathy to trans people? I have no idea what you’re talking about, everyone has, like, their reasons, man.

96.7 fucking percent of cis straight men.
:lol
Someone should ask how many trans women he’s banged. To quote Jim norton

But it’s so funny. Not one of these freethinking, progressive celebrities who always use the right pronoun, not one of them has admitted to having sex with a transgender girl, to watching trans porn, to being attracted to trans women. Not one of them. That’s being supportive. Don’t tell me what words to use. You want to support a young lady? You lift her skirt, you suck her cock. That’s how you say, “I’m with you.” Don’t tell me what to joke about until you’ve laid in bed with a sore asshole, mumbling, “Who am I?”
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

agrajag

« Reply #14809 on: June 21, 2018, 01:42:23 AM »
Honestly that'd be a shit mutant power.

"I can tell without a blood test your child has downs syndrome. It's because I can see chromosomes with my powers. So far i've helped no-one".

reminds me of Ed Glosser the Trivial Psychic

benjipwns

« Reply #14810 on: June 21, 2018, 01:43:36 AM »
Quote from: Jim Norton
You want to support a young lady? You lift her skirt, you suck her cock.
acceptance of others, like in sports :rejoice

nudemacusers

« Reply #14811 on: June 21, 2018, 01:44:40 AM »
I don’t really blame people for not wanting to date a trans person. Took me a bit to realize I’d be cool with it, and even then I would probably find sex awkward.

It’s all good though. I think if I really dig someone it wouldn’t be a big deal
Take lessons people, this is how you post within the guidelines without committing to anything. :delicious
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #14812 on: June 21, 2018, 01:47:14 AM »
I'm bi so I'd date literally anyone trans or cis., and have done so in the past. You know who I wouldn't date though? The staggering amount of transphobes in this thread. Bigotry is a major turn off

If you don't know a man or woman is trans or cis, fall in love with them, then immediately lose all interest once you learn they're trans, you are a transphobe. No ifs ands or buts. Just the same as if you learned the man or woman you were dating was a jew then cut things off; that's anti semitic.

This goes double if they're post everything, because then you lose the "but muh genitals!" argument then too.

Oblivion

« Reply #14813 on: June 21, 2018, 01:48:14 AM »
I'm all for giving trans folks rights that everyone else has, but this idea that if you don't date one of em means you're a bigot is a bridge too far for me.  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #14814 on: June 21, 2018, 01:48:47 AM »
I’ll never forget getting bullied and laughed at because I thought a trans girl in our school was cute. That was fun.
:ego

agrajag

« Reply #14815 on: June 21, 2018, 01:49:48 AM »
I'm all for giving trans folks rights that everyone else has, but this idea that if you don't date one of em means you're a bigot is a bridge too far for me.  :doge

shut up and keep sucking the trans cock, Nazi

nudemacusers

« Reply #14816 on: June 21, 2018, 01:50:01 AM »
I’m suggesting that maybe people should look at that fucking absurd percentage and actually stop for a moment to consider that you don’t get that high of a number without immense amounts of prejudice and ignorance, instead of once agaín co-opting a trans thread and turning it into a thread about themselves as cis straight men, and how offended they are when confronted by the fact that they don’t really think trans women are women.
More bold assertions, no personal anecdotes. I see your game Brazil.  :doge

Because I’m a heterosexual cis male and once again I’m fucking embarrassed of it.

I like how you didn’t even try to hide the whataboutism deflection, though.
Lmao, someone just burn an alt and ask him.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #14817 on: June 21, 2018, 01:51:09 AM »
I spent a good bit of time trying to write about this in a complex and respectful matter, but to be honest I totally failed. Probably because I am a cis white male and lack perspective. So here's what I will say. If my wife revealed to me that she was born with male genetalia I wouldn't really give a shit, I love her and she's a great mother.
how is babby formed?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14818 on: June 21, 2018, 01:52:20 AM »
I bet even trans people prefer to date and fuck non-trans.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14819 on: June 21, 2018, 01:52:42 AM »
"High metacritic."

:jeanluc Does employers actually care about that?
i dunno if they care in terms of prospective employees, but companies have tied financial bonuses to metacritic scores in recent years. pretty shitty practice so I'm not shocked people are starting to put it on their cv