Author Topic: International Politics Thread - Disease and Disaster  (Read 1307345 times)

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
Re: International Politics Thread - Britain is now alone and vulnerable, EU wins
« Reply #8640 on: February 15, 2020, 03:15:03 PM »
brits explain, this isn't even the first tweet or 5 I saw lately complaining about your people

https://twitter.com/Ghanasfinestx/status/1227977206846164992

https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1217896621029101568
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 03:21:48 PM by OnlyRegret »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
Re: International Politics Thread - Britain is now alone and vulnerable, EU wins
« Reply #8641 on: February 15, 2020, 03:18:48 PM »
Only thing I can think of is a load of our dirty old nonces moving to Thailand but does that count as third world?  :trumps
(ice)

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #8642 on: February 15, 2020, 03:20:33 PM »
Thinking about it, your politicians, royalty, and that BBC hotshot, what predisposes the perfidious albion to abuse children locally and abroad (imperialistically)?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8643 on: February 15, 2020, 03:22:16 PM »
brits explain, this isn't even the first tweet or 5 I saw lately complaining about your people

https://twitter.com/Ghanasfinestx/status/1227977206846164992

I suspect that, too, is not part of "Brexit I voted for !"
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8644 on: February 15, 2020, 03:41:20 PM »
eccentric mathematician and Bond Villani

ὕβρις

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #8645 on: February 15, 2020, 05:53:59 PM »
Amir0x would fit in well with all these other British pedos once he's out of pound me in the ass prison.

Fuck sex tourism. Especially child sex tourism.

edit: I wonder if filler will take away that like now that I added "fuck sex tourism" into my post.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8646 on: February 15, 2020, 08:17:25 PM »
Thinking about it, your politicians, royalty, and that BBC hotshot, what predisposes the perfidious albion to abuse children locally and abroad (imperialistically)?
Just be glad we don't understand any of this and hope that all these fuckers die in a fire somehow  :donot
🤴

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #8647 on: February 15, 2020, 08:57:28 PM »
Just be glad we don't understand any of this and hope that all these fuckers die in a fire somehow  :donot

your kind is a different, digital blight

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8649 on: February 16, 2020, 04:23:21 PM »
Assad cheated though, Turkish convoys got bombed by Russia.
The match was very unbalanced because of those Russian spawn killers.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8650 on: February 17, 2020, 06:13:51 AM »
So apparently the dick video was sent to the current partner of the Russian artist who leaked it. The timeline is a bit confusing, the videos may date back from 2018, before the recepient was in a relationship with Pavlenski. Griveaux filed a complaint for "breach of privacy". Media seem to implicate a lawyer too in some sort of activist cabal run amok (which seems a bit grandiose a description, honestly). The Paris prosecution office is refusing that he represents Pavlenski (the bar must examine this).

Agnès Buzyn has been chosen as the new candidate for the mayor election in Paris, leaving her position as Minister of Health in the government. She's replaced by a Macronist MP with a neurology background.

I guess it means all front runners for Paris city hall are women now, so... Trust the progress ?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 06:31:31 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

kingv

« Reply #8652 on: February 17, 2020, 11:16:53 AM »
But Corbyn is anti-Semitic!

This guy is like the edgiest fucking conservative in your college classes.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #8653 on: February 17, 2020, 11:40:49 AM »
That yer man hasn’t been sacked and hung out to dry by now is fucking mental  :doge
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8654 on: February 17, 2020, 02:12:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/MattZeitlin/status/1229461880080674819

It took the media over 4 years but they finally figured it out.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #8655 on: February 17, 2020, 05:11:51 PM »
Nintex is my political pundit of choice tbf :pimp
(ice)

BisMarckie

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #8657 on: February 18, 2020, 05:59:33 AM »
Assad cheated though, Turkish convoys got bombed by Russia.
The match was very unbalanced because of those Russian spawn killers.
https://twitter.com/AWAKEALERT/status/1229721659189297152

Occam

« Reply #8658 on: February 18, 2020, 08:54:39 AM »
As expected, the EU has added the first British territory to its tax haven blacklist today (Cayman Islands). Seychelles and Panama were added, too. They will now face sanctions. Turkey was given one more year to fully comply (=share data with all 27 EU member states).

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8659 on: February 19, 2020, 05:30:29 AM »
It's that moment again, that seems to happen for every French President since Sarkozy : Macron wants to fight "Islamist separatism" which is a new, pretty alarmist, way to put it. Apparently will involve, among other things, cracking down on foreign-sponsored imams and teachers (the latter was part of a bunch of deals done in the 70's with some countries to facilitate school attendance and education for migrant workers).

The pension reform that spawned sustained strikes has started being discussed at the Assembly. The left is trying to delay it by flooding amendments in.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 05:39:05 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8660 on: February 19, 2020, 06:17:19 PM »
https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/1230248300043001857

:birb

Russian air force dropping more bombs on the Turk'men' just after Erdogan says he's seriously going go send in his 'real' army to Idlib this time.
🤴

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #8661 on: February 20, 2020, 12:32:19 AM »
Why does the UK think it will get a good deal with the EU?

EU has 8x the population and 7x the gdp

It's very much a paperweight vs a heavyweight

I don't see their leverage, not to mention the City, which is where the UK makes money is completely dependent on access to the EU.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Occam

« Reply #8664 on: February 20, 2020, 10:38:13 AM »
Merkel: "Racism is a poison."
Trump: "There are fine people on both sides."

What a contrast.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #8665 on: February 20, 2020, 03:12:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/MaxAbrahms/status/1230583324986531840

aloha queen tried to tell y'all  :kermit "bu bu bu... the kurds and moderate rebels!"  :mueller

Occam

« Reply #8666 on: February 21, 2020, 06:04:17 AM »
The rest of the world is preparing for four more years of Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/how-the-rest-of-the-world-is-reacting-to-the-democratic-primary/2020/02/20/ef63f916-5420-11ea-929a-64efa7482a77_story.html

Some nonsense about Sanders in the article, but some interesting facts, too.

This concern about a United States adrift from its traditional leadership role was evident last weekend at the Munich Security Conference. German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier spoke for many at the conference when he complained: “Our closest ally, the United States of America, under the current administration, rejects the very concept of the international community.”

Europeans are realizing, too, that the United States’ turn inward goes much deeper than Trump. Steinmeier bemoaned Trump’s retreat from transatlantic ties, but he recognized, “We know that this shift began a while ago, and it will continue even after this administration.”

A former top national security official in Republican and Democratic administrations summed up the implications of the U.S. political morass for foreign allies: “They understand now that waiting it out is not a good strategy. They know that the backstop is no longer there.”

Europeans feel a nostalgia for the old order, summed up in the “Westlessness” theme of the Munich conference. But there’s opportunism, too — a desire to expand influence as America’s contracts. You could see the gleam in the eye of French President Emmanuel Macron as he discussed onstage with Wolfgang Ischinger, the conference’s chairman, the possibility that Germany might soon look to France’s nuclear deterrent, rather than depending solely on U.S. pledges.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 08:01:29 AM by Occam »

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8668 on: February 21, 2020, 09:35:53 AM »
FREEDOM FROM EU PRIVACY TYRANNY
dog

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8670 on: February 21, 2020, 02:07:15 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/20/us-may-be-close-peace-deal-afghanistan-here-are-3-big-takeaways/

I hope the Talibanana's get to suffer having to be present at the Trump press conference victory speech.
🤴

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #8671 on: February 23, 2020, 01:48:32 PM »
Only thing I can think of is a load of our dirty old nonces moving to Thailand but does that count as third world?  :trumps
Things are fucked man, in both Thailand and Bali pimps came up to me to offer their catalogue, and the more I would say no they younger they would go, I felt sick man.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #8672 on: February 23, 2020, 03:00:07 PM »
Things are fucked man, in both Thailand and Bali pimps came up to me to offer their catalogue, and the more I would say no they younger they would go, I felt sick man.

That insistent? Lmao, you giving off bad vibes in SEA or something  :lol

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #8674 on: February 24, 2020, 08:08:02 AM »

I probably look like a fuckboi to them, the drug dealers wouldnt leave me alone neither

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #8676 on: February 24, 2020, 12:46:01 PM »
Trumps visit is so lit Delhi has burst into flames  :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8677 on: February 24, 2020, 12:58:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/1231919097073422336

Trump still working hard trying to impeach himself.

🤴

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #8678 on: February 24, 2020, 03:34:13 PM »

I probably look like a fuckboi to them, the drug dealers wouldnt leave me alone neither

:lol

Ghoul

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

Ghoul

shosta

每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8684 on: February 26, 2020, 06:26:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/1232807452447584258

Putin still dropping bombs on the Turks  :yeshrug
🤴

curly

• cultural maoist

shosta

« Reply #8688 on: February 27, 2020, 01:36:25 PM »
The Bolivian elections are the same day as Super Tuesday :lol
每天生气

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #8689 on: February 27, 2020, 02:58:03 PM »
Yeah I'm sure the OAS is really embarrassed about their mistake

Hayes is probably as good as an MSNBC host is allowed to be but he's so fucking gullible

shosta

« Reply #8690 on: February 27, 2020, 02:59:01 PM »
He's one of the good ones. Never forget!

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/926195840401727488
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

shosta

« Reply #8692 on: February 27, 2020, 04:00:09 PM »
crazy what happens when you occupy someone else's city!
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8693 on: February 27, 2020, 05:07:30 PM »
Erdogan throwing a temper tantrum hoping for the Europeans to bail him out lol

https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1233138682196119553

https://twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/1233152715913646080

- The Syrian Army has all but driven Turkey's 'freedom fighters' out of Idlib
- Turkish outposts meant to carve out the 'safe zone' are surrounded
- The Russian air force under the guise of the 'Syrian air force' is indiscriminately bombing Turkish convoys
- Erdogan plans to open the borders to Europe for Syrian refugees
- Erdogan supporters want the Sultan to go to war with Russia  :lol
- Erdogan supporters angry NATO isn't helping them to fight the Russians  :lol

Soon
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 05:15:18 PM by Nintex »
🤴

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #8694 on: February 27, 2020, 05:15:30 PM »
Re: India

Kind of callous but I'm not exactly shocked. I've already heard family tell me of multiple incidents of large scale violence in South Asia they were around for and fortunately escaped the worst of.
1947, 1984, and might be forgetting another one.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8695 on: February 27, 2020, 05:26:43 PM »
Reports coming in that Erdogan will address the nation at 01:30.

Which is kinda an odd time for a presser.

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1233157521348714497

lmao  :lol

Reports that Erdogan will call Trump. Trump won't forget Erdogan trashed his letter.  :lol
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 05:44:11 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8696 on: February 27, 2020, 06:07:14 PM »
Turkey will heavily retaliate against the Syrian regime, the country is united, all oppo parties agree. The international community should step up.
Everyone supports Erdogan! Lindsey Graham wants a no-fly zone! Wait for Trump's Tweet!

The Turks are losing their fucking minds on this English TRT World broadcast  :lol
🤴

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #8697 on: February 27, 2020, 06:09:09 PM »
https://twitter.com/camilateleSUR/status/1233152180053565441

the virgin MSNBC host vs the chad teleSUR presenter

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8698 on: February 28, 2020, 07:30:55 AM »
The Russians are sending their warships through Istanbul, Erdogan is arranging free bus and boat rides to EU borders and the Turks have destroyed a lot of Syrian armor  :whew

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1233363828865454080
🤴

Occam

« Reply #8699 on: February 28, 2020, 07:40:14 AM »
Refugees head towards Greece as Turkey opens borders over Syria crisis
Move appears designed to put pressure on Europe to support Turkish Idlib operation

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/28/tensions-rise-between-turkey-and-russia-after-killing-of-troops-in-syria